PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and understanding

HawkR
01-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello guys and galls, I had a dream tonight, first one in a insanely long time, and I wonder what it might mean, so here it goes:

The setting was at a mixture of my working place and the junior-high I attended to some years ago, now my gf were at school and for some reason I was there to. Now, we were going to do some group work and divide into groups, and suddenly she dissapered and I couldn't find here so I sat down with a table.

Right besides me where some friends from the Junior-High which I haven't seen in a very long time(3 years) and I started chatting with the.

Suddenly I was lying in something that felt like a small bed built into the wall in the classroom, and now I picked up my cellphone and called my gf, can't remember what we said but a teacher came over and told me to give him the phone where I said I were just going to turn it of, then he left without the phone and I felt victorius(just a little).

And then I suddenly saw a desk where it stood my gf's name one, but it were empty, but when I got over she and some friends of her were there (males), I aksed her about something and she was offended I think, not sure.

Then suddenly, I were in the hallway and went back to the classroom and when I peeked inside someone where talking to two teacher and I went back and he said something to me like; "No, you don't need to go, I haven't forgot ..(this I can't remember)" but I closed the door and left and the rest is a blur.

WTF is this for some kind of dream, the most fucked I've ever had!
Please, someone, what does it mean?

Lady L
01-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Well, I'm just gonna give it a go at it...but I would say it could be possible you dreamed you couldn't find your gf maybe because of some current problems...or your afraid of loosing her. Me and my husband often dream dreams where we can't find each other...:( and the funny part is there we are lying right beside each other. I think it comes from fear of loosing the person...

I have often dreamed of old friends myself, and school alot too. I think its just such an important part of our lives, maybe a part we will never forget...the experience of school and friends...so it comes up often in our dreams as adults. :)

Brynhild
01-31-2009, 05:30 AM
Going to school in a dream signifies a place of learning, not unlike real life, but it becomes more subconscious in this state. The scene kept jumping for you, as though you may have been looking for the right "source" for your learning? The friends might be part of your core group that is central to your lessons that you need to learn at this time.

Is there something you need to communicate about with your g/f? She was a significant part of your dream, and since she was there with you, it could indicate that part of your life you've taken up with her that you need to learn about.

Wild guess perhaps ...