PDA

View Full Version : just made an instagram

GoneWithTheWind
09-24-2016, 09:35 AM
How the fuck does one make $$$$$$ on it?

Iloko
09-24-2016, 09:45 AM
I know you can make money on YouTube (I've done it), but never knew it could be done on Instagram.

Shelby
09-24-2016, 09:46 AM
U kant

Charles Bronson
09-24-2016, 09:55 AM
First thing Open a Instragam account
Second step buy follower from third world countrys, to take attachment and the subhuman pack following you
Third step make advertising and say this is the new shit only for 99$
Four step generate your money and buy rare earth shares.
Step five buy with your more generatete money property.
Step six Hail Mephistopheles.

Carlito's Way
09-24-2016, 10:01 AM
First you need to increase your followers, get to 10k, then companies will start messaging you paying you serious money to advertise their products on your instagram, some wont pay you but will give you free gifts

My sister got paid, she had over 80k instagram followers, she ended up deactivating her account though and shes on snapchat only now

I recommend doing youtube videos, you earn tons of money but of course you need to have many subscribers and video views to get paid serious money

The top youtubers make thousands of dollars per video, i think 100k per video or more but those are the ones with more than a million subscribers

Do some vlogs, post your videos here, the views will incease but you will need to work on gaining subscribers. My friend vlogs, he has about 800k, i wont post his youtube channel because of stalkers but he gets paid very good money per video, it does help if you are an attractive person cause women will start to follow you and want to see you

Youtubers make a living from making videos, Fousey (famous youtuber) even bought his mother a big as home with many rooms and a big as backyard, not to mention the nigga lives in a very nice condo in an expensive area