PDA

View Full Version : Halal-TV on Swedish SVT

Vulpix
11-07-2008, 02:17 PM
The Local: Sweden's new Halal-TV courts controversy (http://www.thelocal.se/15446/20081104/)

A new programme launched on Monday by Sveriges Television (SVT) featuring three young Swedish Muslim women has sparked a heated debate about cultural norms and integration.
Controversy about Halal-TV erupted even before the first episode aired on Monday night when author and commentator Dilsa Demirbag-Sten, a Kurdish immigrant from Turkey who moved to Sweden at the age of six, pointed out that one of the show’s hosts had previously said she thought that stoning a woman to death was an appropriate punishment for adultery.

:thumb down2

Aragorn
11-07-2008, 09:46 PM
When does this people realize they live in Europe and thus should admit our values, and our way of life?

Oops, sorry, they are here to change our society into a replica of their homecountry. Sorry for being blind for a second :coffee:

Arrow Cross
11-07-2008, 09:59 PM
If these people who arrive in mass and breed in mass would admit our values and ways of life, if they'd integrate, Europe would cease to be Europe and would become something different.

Entirely different...

...hence, I rejoice in such news. I support those who want to isolate themselves, staying a society inside society.
It's going to be a lot easier to remove them.

Exiled
12-01-2008, 11:39 PM
When does this people realize they live in Europe and thus should admit our values, and our way of life?

Oops, sorry, they are here to change our society into a replica of their homecountry. Sorry for being blind for a second :coffee:

What values? European women would have been punished for that in ages past. Men would also be ostracized for their deeds. Do you think it is appropriate for the European race to continue its path of high divorces, abortion rate, infidelity, and more. Even though other races also do the same, they are yet maintaining a higher degree of internal cohesion where Europeans and Americans of European ancestry are actually tearing everything apart. And you know what? We cannot blame all of it on the "Tribe!"

Revenant
12-02-2008, 11:41 AM
I rejoice in such news. I support those who want to isolate themselves, staying a society inside society.
It's going to be a lot easier to remove them.

A hundred percent agree with this. Assimilation is the least desirable outcome.

On a side note some of those galleries (nightlife?) on The Locals website are extremely depressing. :(

Vulpix
12-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Yes indeed :(!!

On a side note some of those galleries (nightlife?) on The Locals website are extremely depressing. :(

Vargtand
01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Stupid show that should not be funded by licence money...