PDA

View Full Version : RETARDATION OF MODERN ERA - "Flat Earth" Supporters, what would you do to them for their STUPIDITY?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:20 AM
I mean ... fuck!!!!!!!

WTF IS GOING ON FOR 6 MONTHS or so all around youtube and internet with this FUCKING RETARD movement of "Flat Earth"?

I mean, wtf would you do to those idiots? I mean, I would fucking thrown them to jail or place them in some MENTAL INSTITUTION for their MENTAL RETARDATION, I mean wtf!

FLAT EARTH?!

WTF!? Jesus fucking Christ I cannot believe that in 2016 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN "FLATH EARTH", and their number is rising, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, what is wrong with this people? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE!?

Here is one video where normal guy is actually debating with one of those RETARD "FLAT EARTH" supporters, I mean... JESUS CHRIST, they actually believe in that shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

Antimage
09-27-2016, 10:22 AM
Don't go ER, please.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:24 AM
Don't go ER, please.

WTF is ER? Don't tell me you actually would listen to this crap in terms to actually believe what they're sayin, are you retard or what?

I am mad because it insults my intelligence, it insults science and everything normal you can imagine, you want me to calm down?

THIS FUCKING APES are growing in numbers daily, they fucking actually believe in this, we should just be calm and watch them?

Pjeter Pan
09-27-2016, 10:33 AM
Man fucking relax lol, no one takes them seriously. They're harmless and irrelevant

Antimage
09-27-2016, 10:35 AM
WTF is ER? Don't tell me you actually would listen to this crap in terms to actually believe what they're sayin, are you retard or what?

I am mad because it insults my intelligence, it insults science and everything normal you can imagine, you want me to calm down?

THIS FUCKING APES are growing in numbers daily, they fucking actually believe in this, we should just be calm and watch them?

google "Elliot Rodger"

barkoo
09-27-2016, 10:35 AM

You even got retards who support Zionism Theodor Herzl's bullshitts, and support Israel assassin state, this isn't less stupid.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:36 AM
Man fucking relax lol, no one takes them seriously. They're harmless and irrelevant

Ofcourse no one takes them seriously, but I am sayin to you that there is millions of them around the world and rising? Where the Hell are you living in past half year and more? This became like plague, you didn't know this?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:38 AM
You even got retards who support Zionism Teodor Herzl's bullshitts, and support Israel assassin state, this isn't less stupid.

No, "this is not stupid", this is RETARDATION...

to think, TO EVEN THINK that "Earth is flat" having all, allllll fucking proof of this world, science and everything around you, having a common sence, having all that, and still give even a slight chance that "they're right"? What's wrong with you man? :)

P.S. To support Israel or Zionism is not stupid, it is a choice knowing all facts, knowing everything wrong and right about Israel, STILL I support it, it is a choice everyone of us makes, don't change the subject now.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
google "Elliot Rodger"

Oh Jesus... go and drink coffe or somethin, I made here a thread about plague which is now going on (and rising) for half year and more, and you have nothin relevant to say?

barkoo
09-27-2016, 10:41 AM
No, "this is not stupid", this is RETARDATION...

to think, TO EVEN THINK that "Earth is flat" having all, allllll fucking proof of this world, science and everything around you, having a common sence, having all that, and still give even a slight chance that "they're right"? What's wrong with you man? :)

P.S. To support Israel or Zionism is not stupid, it is a choice, it is a choice everyone of us makes, don't change the subject now.

Because we know they're dumb, no need to talk about them for hours.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:45 AM
Because we know they're dumb, no need to talk about them for hours.

Oh really? Guess what, ppl of Middle Ages from Byzantine Empire and other areas of advance world back then knew how dumb church is with their belief and if wasn't for struggle against those retards where would you live today?

So no, this is not a joke, go around the internet and see how many retards actually believe in this and support this.

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
The Flat-Earth Bible
� 1987, 1995 by Robert J. Schadewald
Reprinted from The Bulletin of the Tychonian Society #44 (July 1987)

When I first became interested in the flat-earthers in the early 1970s, I was surprised to learn that flat-earthism in the English-speaking world is and always has been entirely based upon the Bible. I have since assembled and read an extensive collection of flat-earth literature. The Biblical arguments for flat-earthism that follow come mainly from my reading of flat-earth literature, augmented by my own reading of the Bible.

Except among Biblical inerrantists, it is generally agreed that the Bible describes an immovable earth. At the 1984 National Bible-Science Conference in Cleveland, geocentrist James N. Hanson told me there are hundreds of scriptures that suggest the earth is immovable. I suspect some must be a bit vague, but here are a few obvious texts:

1 Chronicles 16:30: �He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.�
Psalm 93:1: �Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...�
Psalm 96:10: �He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ...�
Psalm 104:5: �Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.�
Isaiah 45:18: �...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast...�
Suffice to say that the earth envisioned by flat-earthers is as immovable as any geocentrist could desire. Most (perhaps all) scriptures commonly cited by geocentrists have also been cited by flat-earthers. The flat-earth view is geocentricity with further restrictions.

Like geocentrists, flat-earth advocates often give long lists of texts. Samuel Birley Rowbotham, founder of the modern flat-earth movement, cited 76 scriptures in the last chapter of his monumental second edition of Earth not a Globe. Apostle Anton Darms, assistant to the Reverend Wilbur Glenn Voliva, America's best known flat-earther, compiled 50 questions about the creation and the shape of the earth, bolstering his answers with up to 20 scriptures each. Rather than presenting an exhaustive compendium of flat-earth scriptures, I focus on those which seem to me the strongest. I also comment on some attempts to find the earth's sphericity in the Bible.

Scriptural quotes, unless otherwise noted, are from the New English Bible. Hebrew and Greek translations are from Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. The Biblical cosmology is never explicitly stated, so it must be pieced together from scattered passages. The Bible is a composite work, so there is no a priori reason why the cosmology assumed by its various writers should be relatively consistent, but it is. The Bible is, from Genesis to Revelation, a flat-earth book.

This is hardly surprising. As neighbors, the ancient Hebrews had the Egyptians to the southwest and the Babylonians to the northeast. Both civilizations had flat-earth cosmologies. The Biblical cosmology closely parallels the Sumero-Babylonian cosmology, and it may also draw upon Egyptian cosmology.

The Babylonian universe was shaped like a modern domed stadium. The Babylonians considered the earth essentially flat, with a continental mass surrounded by ocean. The vault of the sky was a physical object resting upon the ocean's waters (and perhaps also upon pillars). Sweet (salt-free) waters below the Earth sometimes manifest themselves as springs. The Egyptian universe was also enclosed, but it was rectangular instead of round. Indeed, it was shaped much like an old-fashioned steamer trunk. (The Egyptians pictured the goddess Nut stretched across the sky as the enclosing dome.) What was the Hebrew view of the universe?

The Order of Creation

The Genesis creation story provides the first key to the Hebrew cosmology. The order of creation makes no sense from a conventional perspective but is perfectly logical from a flat-earth viewpoint. The earth was created on the first day, and it was �without form and void (Genesis 1:2).� On the second day, a vault the �firmament� of the King James version was created to divide the waters, some being above and some below the vault. Only on the fourth day were the sun, moon, and stars created, and they were placed �in� (not �above�) the vault.

The Vault of Heaven

The vault of heaven is a crucial concept. The word �firmament� appears in the King James version of the Old Testament 17 times, and in each case it is translated from the Hebrew word raqiya, which meant the visible vault of the sky. The word raqiya comes from riqqua, meaning �beaten out.� In ancient times, brass objects were either cast in the form required or beaten into shape on an anvil. A good craftsman could beat a lump of cast brass into a thin bowl. Thus, Elihu asks Job, �Can you beat out [raqa] the vault of the skies, as he does, hard as a mirror of cast metal (Job 37:18)?�

Elihu's question shows that the Hebrews considered the vault of heaven a solid, physical object. Such a large dome would be a tremendous feat of engineering. The Hebrews (and supposedly Yahweh Himself) considered it exactly that, and this point is hammered home by five scriptures:

Job 9:8, �...who by himself spread out the heavens [shamayim]...�
Psalm 19:1, �The heavens [shamayim] tell out the glory of God, the vault of heaven [raqiya] reveals his handiwork.�
Psalm 102:25, �...the heavens [shamayim] were thy handiwork.�
Isaiah 45:12, �I, with my own hands, stretched out the heavens [shamayim] and caused all their host to shine...�
Isaiah 48:13, �...with my right hand I formed the expanse of the sky [shamayim]...�
If these verses are about a mere illusion of a vault, they are surely much ado about nothing. Shamayim comes from shameh, a root meaning to be lofty. It literally means the sky. Other passages complete the picture of the sky as a lofty, physical dome. God �sits throned on the vaulted roof of earth [chuwg], whose inhabitants are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the skies [shamayim] like a curtain, he spreads them out like a tent to live in...[Isaiah 40:22].� Chuwg literally means �circle� or �encompassed.� By extension, it can mean roundness, as in a rounded dome or vault. Job 22:14 says God �walks to and fro on the vault of heaven [chuwg].� In both verses, the use of chuwg implies a physical object, on which one can sit and walk. Likewise, the context in both cases requires elevation. In Isaiah, the elevation causes the people below to look small as grasshoppers. In Job, God's eyes must penetrate the clouds to view the doings of humans below. Elevation is also implied by Job 22:12: �Surely God is at the zenith of the heavens [shamayim] and looks down on all the stars, high as they are.�

This picture of the cosmos is reinforced by Ezekiel's vision. The Hebrew word raqiya appears five times in Ezekiel, four times in Ezekiel 1:22-26 and once in Ezekiel 10:1. In each case the context requires a literal vault or dome. The vault appears above the �living creatures� and glitters �like a sheet of ice.� Above the vault is a throne of sapphire (or lapis lazuli). Seated on the throne is �a form in human likeness,� which is radiant and �like the appearance of the glory of the Lord.� In short, Ezekiel saw a vision of God sitting throned on the vault of heaven, as described in Isaiah 40:22.

The Shape of the Earth

Disregarding the dome, the essential flatness of the earth's surface is required by verses like Daniel 4:10-11. In Daniel, the king �saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth...reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds.� If the earth were flat, a sufficiently tall tree would be visible to �the earth's farthest bounds,� but this is impossible on a spherical earth. Likewise, in describing the temptation of Jesus by Satan, Matthew 4:8 says, �Once again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world [cosmos] in their glory.� Obviously, this would be possible only if the earth were flat. The same is true of Revelation 1:7: �Behold, he is coming with the clouds! Every eye shall see him...�

The Celestial Bodies

The Hebrews considered the celestial bodies relatively small. The Genesis creation story indicates the size and importance of the earth relative to the celestial bodies in two ways, first by their order of creation, and second by their positional relationships. They had to be small to fit inside the vault of heaven. Small size is also implied by Joshua 10:12, which says that the sun stood still �in Gibeon� and the moon �in the Vale of Aijalon.�

Further, the Bible frequently presents celestial bodies as exotic living beings. For example, �In them [the heavens], a tent is fixed for the sun, who comes out like a bridegroom from his wedding canopy, rejoicing like a strong man to run his race. His rising is at one end of the heavens, his circuit touches their farthest ends; and nothing is hidden from his heat (Psalm 19:4-6).� The stars are anthropomorphic demigods. When the earth's cornerstone was laid �the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted aloud (Job 38:7).� The morning star is censured for trying to set his throne above that of other stars:

You thought in your own mind, I will scale the heavens; I will set my throne high above the stars of God, I will sit on the mountain where the gods meet in the far recesses of the north. I will rise high above the cloud-banks and make myself like the most high (Isaiah 14:13-14).
Deuteronomy 4:15-19 recognizes the god-like status of stars, noting that they were created for other peoples to worship.

Stars can fall from the skies according to Daniel 8:10 and Matthew 24:29. The same idea is found in the following extracts from Revelation 6:13-16:

...the stars in the sky fell to the earth, like figs shaken down by a gale; the sky vanished, as a scroll is rolled up...they called out to the mountains and the crags, �Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One who sits on the throne...�
This is consistent with the Hebrew cosmology previously described, but it is ludicrous in the light of modern astronomy. If one star let alone all the stars in the sky �fell� on the earth, no one would be hollering from any mountain or crag. The writer considered the stars small objects, all of which could fall to the earth without eradicating human life. He also viewed the sky as a physical object. The stars are inside the sky, and they fall before the sky opens. When it is whisked away, it reveals the One throned above (see Isaiah 40:22).

Weaker Arguments

Flat-earthers also offer some scriptural arguments that are (in my view) weak, ambiguous, erroneous, or irrelevant. (Ironically, it is these that apologists for sphericity usually choose to deal with in their rebuttals to the flat-earthers!) The weak and ambiguous arguments can help support a cumulative picture but are insufficient on their own.

One of the weaker scriptural arguments is that the sky literally has openings (windows) which God can open to let the waters above fall to the surface as rain (see Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:2, Isaiah 24:18-19, Jeremiah 51:15-16, and Malachi 3:10). While the idea and scriptures are certainly consistent with the flat-earth cosmology, they could (for instance) refer to openings in a spherical shell surrounding a spherical earth. The same applies to the Tower of Babel story in Genesis 11:4, often cited as an attempt to literally reach the heavens.

Likewise, flat-earthers frequently cite the numerous Old Testament verses referring to the earth's foundations (see 2 Samuel 22:16, Job 38:4, Psalm 18:15, Proverbs 8:29, Isaiah 24:18, and numerous others). Foundations are, however, fairly well-covered by geocentricity. No one would argue for a flat-earth solely on the basis of �foundations� quotes.

Another less-than-conclusive argument that the Bible is a flat-earth book is its references to the earth's �corners.� For example, �After this, I saw four angels stationed at the four corners [gonia] of the earth holding back the four winds...(Revelation 7:1).� Spherical apologists are quick to point out that the Greek gonia can refer to regions rather than points. Most translations of the Bible opt for points (the King James version says �on the corners of the earth�), implying that the writer viewed the habitable earth as a four-cornered area. (This was indeed the way many early churchmen interpreted it [Cosmas, 548]. The modern flat-earth model doesn't have literal corners.) The corners could, however, be those regions at the ends of the earth referred to by Jeremiah: �[H]e brings up the mist from the ends of the earth, he opens rifts for the rain and brings the wind out of his storehouses (Jeremiah 51:16).� We shall return to the ends of the earth.

The Biblical view of the universe is relatively clear and consistent. Biblical statements bearing on cosmology are (with one possible exception yet to be discussed) consistent with the well-known flat-earth cosmologies of the ancient Near East, but they are often flatly contradicted by modern science. How do spherical apologists reply?

Spherical Apologetics

Those who claim Biblical support for a spherical earth typically ignore this forest of consistency and focus on one or two aberrant trees. Some take refuge in audacity. Henry Morris, president of the Institute for Creation Research, cites one of the more explicitly flat-earth verses in the Old Testament Isaiah 40:22, the �grasshopper� verse quoted earlier as evidence for the sphericity of the earth. Quoting the King James version �he sitteth upon the circle of the earth� Morris ignores the context and the grasshoppers and claims �circle� should read �sphericity� or �roundness� [1956, 8]. This divide and conquer strategy is poor scholarship and worse logic.

Heroic efforts have been made by apologists to explain away the firmament, which encloses the celestial bodies, has waters above it, and is a masterpiece proving the Creator's craftsmanship. The late Harold W. Armstrong argued that it is empty Newtonian space, and that the �waters above� still surround the edges of the universe, though perhaps not in liquid form [1979, 26]. This simply ignores difficulties and invents evidence. Gerardus Bouw tried to identify the firmament as a mathematical plenum [1987]. In my view, it is a grave error to reinterpret ancient documents to force their authors to speak with modern voices. Gary Zukov [1979] and Fritjof Capra [1976], for instance, read modern physics into the teachings of eastern mysticism. I consider all such attempts equally suspect.

Perhaps the scripture most frequently offered as evidence of the earth's sphericity is the King James version of Job 26:7, �He stretcheth out the north [tsaphon] over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing [beliymah].� (The New English Bible translates it, �God spreads the canopy of the sky over chaos and suspends earth in the void.�) It is not clear what this means. The Hebrew tsaphon literally meant hidden or dark, and it was used in reference to the northern regions. Beliymah literally means �nothing.� That would contradict all of the scriptures which say the earth rests on foundations, but that interpretation is not necessary. We will return to Job 26:7 later.

Speaking of foundations, Gerardus Bouw, in an undated paper entitled �The Form of the Earth,� cites a barrage of scriptures about the foundations of the earth or world as evidence for sphericity. All (or nearly all) of these verses have traditionally been used by flat-earthers to prove the earth flat. If one views the earth as an architectural structure with floor, curtain walls, and a roof, it is natural to assume it has foundations (and, I might add, a cornerstone). Why a sphere would have foundations escapes me. Bouw's argument that these scriptures refer to the earth's core seems strained at best. Also strained is Bouw's interpretation of �the ends of the earth� as the points most distant from Jerusalem, and his identification of the Chukchi Peninsula of the Soviet Union, Alaska, Cape Horn, and the southeastern tip of Australia as the �four corners� of the earth.

Bouw's most interesting argument for sphericity is based on the gospel of Luke. He compares the King James version of Luke 17:31 and 17:34. The former says �In that day, he which shall be upon the house top...� and the latter �in that night there shall be two men in one bed...� (italics added). Bouw then cites 1 Corinthians 15:52 to argue that the events are simultaneous, claiming simultaneity is possible only on a spherical earth. First of all, the latter claim is wrong. The modern (though not the ancient) flat-earth model has day and night occurring simultaneously at different points on earth. Second, the Greek hemera was used much like the English �day.� It could mean the daylight hours, a 24-hour day, or (figuratively) an epoch of unspecified length. Third, Luke appears to have been writing figuratively, and citing Paul to prove otherwise begs the question.

One more spherical argument deserves notice. The 1985 National Creation Conference in Cleveland ended with a formal debate on the relative merits of heliocentricity and geocentricity. Richard Niessen of Christian Heritage College, defending the Copernican view, remarked that the Bible teaches a spherical earth because it treats north and south as absolutes, but east and west as relative. As evidence of the latter, he cited Psalm 103:12 which says, �As far as the east is from the west, so far has he put our offences from us.� Again, the modern flat-earth model holds that north and south are absolutes, but east and west are relative. In the ancient flat-earth model, however, east and west were about as far apart as you could get, which seems to be the image Psalm 103:12 was intended to invoke.

In my view, all arguments to prove the Bible teaches a spherical earth are weak if not wrong- headed. On the other hand, the flat-earth cosmology previously described is historically consistent and requires none of the special pleading apparently necessary to harmonize the Bible with sphericity.

The Book of Enoch

The cosmology previously described is derived from the Bible itself, following the 19th century flat-earthers. Some of the evidence is more ambiguous than we would like. Ambiguities in ancient documents can often be elucidated by consulting contemporary documents. The most important ancient document describing Hebrew cosmology is 1 Enoch (sometimes called the Ethiopic Book of Enoch), one of those long, disjointed, scissors and paste jobs beloved by ancient scribes. For a dozen or so centuries, European scholars knew 1 Enoch only from numerous passages preserved in the patristic literature. In 1773, the Scottish adventurer James Bruce found complete copies in Ethiopia.

Numerous manuscripts of 1 Enoch have since been found in Ethiopian monasteries. Turn of the century scholars concluded that parts of the book are pre-Maccabean, and most (perhaps all) of it was composed by 100 B.C. [Charles, 1913]. These conclusions were largely vindicated when numerous fragments of 1 Enoch were found among the so-called Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran. There have been two major English translations of 1 Enoch, the 1913 translation of R. H. Charles and the 1983 translation by E. Isaac. All of the quotations that follow come from the newer translation.

The importance of 1 Enoch is poorly appreciated outside the scholarly community. Comparison of its text with New Testament books reveals that many Enochian doctrines were taken over by early Christians. E. Isaac writes:

There is little doubt that 1 Enoch was influential in molding New Testament doctrines concerning the nature of the Messiah, the Son of Man, the messianic kingdom, demonology, the future, resurrection, final judgment, the whole eschatological theater, and symbolism. No wonder, therefore, that the book was highly regarded by many of the apostolic and Church Fathers [1986, 10].

The cosmos as described in the book of Enoch.
Picture © 1992 by Robert Schadewald.
First Enoch influenced Matthew, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, and several other New Testament books. The punishment of the fallen angels described in 2 Peter seems to come directly from 1 Enoch, as does much of the imagery (or even wording) in Revelation. The Epistle of Jude contains the most dramatic evidence of its influence when it castigates �enemies of religion� as follows:

It was to them that Enoch, the seventh in descent from Adam, directed his prophecy when he said: �I saw the Lord come with his myriads of angels, to bring all men to judgment and to convict all the godless of all the godless deeds they had committed, and of all the defiant words which godless sinners had spoken against him (Jude 14- 15).�
The inner quote, 1 Enoch 1:9, is found in the original Hebrew on a recently-published Qumran fragment [Shanks, 1987, 18]. By attributing prophecy to Enoch, Jude confers inspired status upon the book.

First Enoch is important for another reason. Unlike the canonical books of the Bible, which (in my view) were never meant to teach science, sections of 1 Enoch were intended to describe the natural world. The narrator sometimes sounds like a 2nd century B.C. Carl Sagan explaining the heavens and earth to the admiring masses. The Enochian cosmology is precisely the flat-earth cosmology previously derived from the canonical books.

The Ends of the Earth

The angel Uriel guided Enoch in most of his travels. They made several trips to the ends of the earth, where the dome of heaven came down to the surface. For instance, Enoch says:

I went to the extreme ends of the earth and saw there huge beasts, each different from the other and different birds (also) differing from one another in appearance, beauty, and voice. And to the east of those beasts, I saw the ultimate ends of the earth which rests on the heaven. And the gates of heaven were open, and I saw how the stars of heaven come out...(1 Enoch 33:1-2).
(The sharp-eyed reader will note what I suspect is an editing error in the Isaac translation. The earth resting on the heaven makes no sense. R. H. Charles has �whereon the heaven rests.�)

Again, Enoch says, �I went in the direction of the north, to the extreme ends of the earth, and there at the extreme end of the whole world I saw a great and glorious seat. There (also) I saw three open gates of heaven; when it blows cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain, through each one of the (gates) the winds proceed in the northwesterly direction (1 Enoch 34:1-2).� This accords well with Jeremiah 51:16 which says, �he brings up the mist from the ends of the earth, he opens rifts for the rain and brings the wind out of his storehouses.� In subsequent chapters, Enoch journeys �to the extreme ends of the earth� in the west, south, and east. In each place he saw three more �open gates of heaven.�

There were other things to be seen at the ends of the earth. Earlier, we deferred discussion of the King James version of Job 26:7, �He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.� On several occasions when Enoch and the angel are out beyond the dome of heaven, Enoch comments that there is nothing above or below. For instance, �And I came to an empty place. And I saw (there) neither a heaven above nor an earth below, but a chaotic and terrible place (1 Enoch 21:1-2).� Could this be the kind of nothingness referred to in Job?

An angel also showed Enoch the storerooms of the winds (18:1) and the cornerstone of the earth (18:2).

The Sun and Moon

And what of the sun and moon? Psalm 19:4-6 (quoted earlier) suggest that the sun holes up at the ends of the earth until it is time to rise. Enoch expands upon this idea. In 1 Enoch 41:5, he �saw the storerooms of the sun and the moon, from what place they go out and to which place they return...� Further, �they keep faith one with another: in accordance with an oath they set and they rise.�

Enoch discusses the solar and lunar motions at length, explaining why the apparent azimuths of their rising and setting varies with the season. The explanation, found in the section called �The Book of the Heavenly Luminaries,� begins thus:

This is the first commandment of the luminaries: The sun is a luminary whose egress is an opening of heaven, which is (located) in the direction of the east, and whose ingress is (another) opening of heaven, (located) in the west. I saw six openings through which the sun rises and six openings through which it sets. The moon also rises and sets through the same openings, and they are guided by the stars; together with those whom they lead, they are six in the east and six in the west heaven. All of them (are arranged) one after another in a constant order. There are many windows (both) to the right and the left of these openings. First there goes out the great light whose name is the sun; its roundness is like the roundness of the sky; and it is totally filled with light and heat. The chariot in which it ascends is (driven by) the blowing wind. The sun sets in the sky (in the west) and returns by the northeast in order to go to the east; it is guided so that it shall reach the eastern gate and shine in the face of the sky (1 Enoch 72:2-5).
The openings in the vault of heaven in the east and west are matched to the seasons. On the longest day of the year, the sun rises and sets through the northernmost pair. On the shortest day, it rises and sets through the southernmost pair. The return routes of the sun and moon are outside the dome. Perhaps they rest in their �storerooms� during their time off.

The Stars

Like the Bible, 1 Enoch typically depicts stars as living, anthropomorphic beings. The Sons of the Gods are also dealt with in 1 Enoch, and they are associated with stars. This is consistent with Job 38:7, which says that when the earth's cornerstone was laid �the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted aloud.�

As mentioned earlier, Matthew 24:29 and Revelation 6:13 deal with stars that fall to earth. The image comes from Enoch, but Matthew and John omit some details. In 1 Enoch 88:1, a star that fell from the sky is seized, bound hand and foot, and thrown into an abyss. A few verses later, other stars �whose sexual organs were like the organs of horses� are likewise bound hand and foot and cast �into the pits of the earth (1 Enoch 88:3).�

Most stars just go through their motions night after night. Some stars never set, and Enoch was shown their chariots (1 Enoch 75:8). Stars that do rise and set do so through openings in dome, just like the sun and moon. God, according to 1 Enoch, runs a tight universe, and stars that do not rise on time are thrown into the celestial slammer. Showing Enoch a hellish scene, the angel Uriel explains:

This place is the (ultimate) end of heaven and earth: it is the prison house for the stars and the powers of heaven. And the stars which roll over upon the fire, they are the ones which have transgressed the commandments of God from the beginning of their rising because they did not arrive punctually (1 Enoch 18:14-15).
Enoch was not told the sentence for tardy rising, but Uriel later shows him other stars �which have transgressed the commandments of the Lord,� for which they were doing ten million years of hard time (1 Enoch 21:6). Enoch also was shown an even more terrible place, a fiery prison house where fallen angels were detained forever (1 Enoch 21:10).

1 Enoch deserves study for its cosmology, but there is much more of interest. It profoundly influenced Christian eschatology, and it is necessary reading for anyone trying to understand Hebrew religious thought at the dawn of the Christian era.

Conclusion

From their geographical and historical context, one would expect the ancient Hebrews to have a flat-earth cosmology. Indeed, from the very beginning, ultra-orthodox Christians have been flat-earthers, arguing that to believe otherwise is to deny the literal truth of the Bible. The flat-earth implications of the Bible were rediscovered and popularized by English-speaking Christians in the mid-19th century. Liberal scriptural scholars later derived the same view. Thus, students with remarkably disparate points of view independently concluded that the ancient Hebrews had a flat-earth cosmology, often deriving this view from scripture alone. Their conclusions were dramatically confirmed by the rediscovery of 1 Enoch.

Notes

Armstrong, Harold, 1979. �The Expanding Universe and Creation.� In Repossess the Land (essays and technical papers from the 15th Anniversary Convention of the Bible- Science Association, August 12-15, 1979), pp. 22-27. Minneapolis: Bible-Science Association.

Bouw, Gerardus, n.d. �The Form of the Earth.� Contributions of the Northcoast Bible-Science Association No. 2. Cleveland: Northcoast Bible-Science Association.

Bouw, Gerardus, 1987. �The Firmament.� In Bulletin of the Tychonian Society, n. 43 (April 1987), pp. 11-20.

Capra, Fritjof, 1976. The Tao of Physics. Reprint. New York: Bantam Books, 1977

Charles, R. H., 1913. �Book of Enoch.� In The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament in English, v. 2, edited by R. H. Charles, pp. 163-281. London: Oxford University Press.

Cosmas Indicopleustes, 548. Topographia Christiana. Translated by J. W. McCrindle. London: The Hakluyt Society, 1897.

Darms, Anton, 1930. �The Teaching of the Word of God Regarding the Creation of the World and the Shape of the Earth Fifty Questions and Answers,� Leaves of Healing, v. 66, n. 9 (May 10, 1930), pp. 176-179, 182-184.

Isaac, E., 1983. �1 (Ethiopic Apocalypse of) Enoch.� In The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha: Apocalyptic Literature and Testaments, edited by James H. Charlesworth, pp. 5-89. Garden City, New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.

Morris, Henry M., 1956. The Bible and Modern Science. Revised edition. Chicago: Moody Press.

Rowbotham, Samuel Birley, 1873. Earth Not a Globe. London: John B. Day. 2nd edition.

Shanks, Hershel, 1987. �Don't Let the Pseudepigrapha Scare You,� Bible Review, v. 3, n. 2 (Summer 1987), pp. 14-19, 34-37.

Strong, James, 1894. The Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Reprint. Nashville: Abington Press, 1978.

Zukov, Gary, 1979. The Dancing Wu Li Masters. New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc.

More about the author, Bob Schadewald and several other documents by him.
Commentary on this page.
Return to Donald Simanek's front page.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:46 AM
AND BY THE WAY, if you think that you're funny if you vote for option "Nothin, they're right", you're wrong, like Odin of Ossetia did, I will take you seriously on that.

kiko
09-27-2016, 10:47 AM
Dude just chill.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Earth is Concave dudes , Flat Earth is sooo yesterday's news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0yBX68g3vk

Bow before Lord Steven or else !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCzvt5qELnA

On a different point ; Why humanity is not going back to moon ?

If you say it's because of the cost , you are in for a big surprise.

:D

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:55 AM

Now wait a minute, do you want me actually to read all that and debate with you because you see somethin relevant in that, because you didnt say do you agree with them?

P.S. I am convinced all this bullshit what is going on in last half year/year has come from Church, directly or indirectly, I would bet in anything you want here, this is their job, fucking apes, they have return.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Oh really? Guess what, ppl of Middle Ages from Byzantine Empire and other areas of advance world back then knew how dumb church is with their belief and if wasn't for struggle against those retards where would you live today?

So no, this is not a joke, go around the internet and see how many retards actually believe in this and support this.

Still a minority of people who follow these "theories".
This is a same fac similé reproduction as conspiracy theories, irrevelant.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Dude just chill.

I'm chilled, it was just my way of expression because I just finished watching one of those idiots speaking with that normal guy in video I placed in OP.

kiko
09-27-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm chilled, it was just my way of expression because I just finished watching one of those idiots speaking with that normal guy in video I placed in OP.

ok

TheGoldenSon
09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
There is something about that theory.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
On a different point ; Why humanity is not going back to moon ?

If you say it's because of the cost , you are in for a big surprise.

Humanity is not going back to the Moon because majority of human race are retard scums who rather wage wars on Earth for dying enegry called Oil than to explore universe further.

Also, that thing about Moon landing is another story, I will never support idea that "Men never landed on Moon", never, it was several missions to the Moon, all of them brought strong evidences which supports they were there.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 10:59 AM
There is something about that theory.

Hhahhahah, good one...

You are more smart than that, but good try :)

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Now wait a minute, do you want me actually to read all that and debate with you because you see somethin relevant in that, because you didnt say do you agree with them?

P.S. I am convinced all this bullshit what is going on in last half year/year has come from Church, directly or indirectly, I would bet in anything you want here, this is their job, fucking apes, they have returned.

The post says Bible describes a stationary flat earth. Bible = toilet paper. Does it look like I agree with them. Looool. I came across these flat earth believers too and I was shocked how fucking stupid somebody can get but then I joined TA and met even more stupid fucking people and realised human stupidity has no limits

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:02 AM
so how do you explain this fact, why Chinese missile range does not reach Argentina on the spherical Earth?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/china_medium_and_intercontinental_missiles_2009.jp g

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/china_military_power_2009.html

TheGoldenSon
09-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Hhahhahah, good one...

You are more smart than that, but good try :)

Na mobitelu sam, slučajno sam obrisao pola komentara dok sam pristisnuo send. Iphone7 je prežešće sranje, ovo je treći ili četvrti put da ovo danas radi.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:07 AM
and why United Nations has this "weird" flag and emblem?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Emblem_of_the_United_Nations.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

https://youtu.be/GDKc6X8TXNE

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:19 AM
and why United Nations has this "weird" flag and emblem?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Emblem_of_the_United_Nations.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

https://youtu.be/GDKc6X8TXNE

Hahahahahhahahahah

Ladies and gentleman, we have one... here is the one... JESUS CHRIST, you are everywhere.

Do you even realize that if you do believe in that that you are crazy? No offence

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Humanity is not going back to the Moon because majority of human race are retard scums who rather wage wars on Earth for dying enegry called Oil than to explore universe further.

I sincerely wish that it was as simple as that.

Also, that thing about Moon landing is another story, I will never support idea that "Men never landed on Moon", never, it was several missions to the Moon, all of them brought strong evidences which supports they were there.

NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer ; there is more to this story indeed . If you know 3d trigonometri , you could see the story doesn't hold water.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Hahahahahhahahahah

Ladies and gentleman, we have one... here is the one... JESUS CHRIST, you are everywhere.

Do you even realize that if you do believe in that that you are crazy? No offence

Great people criticize problems, small people criticize others, so which one are you?

so I am waiting for answer sir

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:21 AM
The post says Bible describes a stationary flat earth. Bible = toilet paper. Does it look like I agree with them. Looool. I came across these flat earth believers too and I was shocked how fucking stupid somebody can get but then I joined TA and met even more stupid fucking people and realised human stupidity has no limits

Sorry you placed so long post so I didnt had time to view your thoughts amongst other text, well man... this all came from Church once and I could swear it started all over again with Church, all this maniacs who support this are re-fueled from church again even if they don't know that.

But even if Church do not have anything to do with this, a fucking maniacs actually believe in this, we are talking about tens and tens of millions of them.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:22 AM
Great people criticize problems, small people criticize others

so I am waiting for answer sir

Let me ask you this (even though I cannot believe I am debating with one of YOU):

If Earth is flat, can you please tell me where does Sun go durin the night, please.. answer me, where does it go? Does it go beneath "flat earth"?

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:29 AM
for example

https://youtu.be/pabRmDJhszQ

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Sorry you placed so long post so I didnt had time to view your thoughts amongst other text, well man... this all came from Church once and I could swear it started all over again with Church, all this maniacs who support this are re-fueled from church again even if they don't know that.

But even if Church do not have anything to do with this, a fucking maniacs actually believe in this, we are talking about tens and tens of millions of them.

I've made threads about this before in this forum. The Bible describes a stationary earth, and not just flat.

I challenge any person to show me where the Bible, Koran or whatever the fuck, even indicates that the earth is moving. LOL

stemm99
09-27-2016, 11:30 AM
It comes down to understanding the concept of gravity. Without this understanding it's perfectly logically to assume that people on the bottom of the globe would fall off into space.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:31 AM
NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer ; there is more to this story indeed . If you know 3d trigonometri , you could see the story doesn't hold water.

I'm not sayin NASA is some holy grail we should all pray to...

I'm sayin that you are sayin that all evidences gathered by all Space agencies (Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Indian etc...) are what? "Lies"? To what purpose exactly can you tell me if you please? :)

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:36 AM
I've made threads about this before in this forum. The Bible describes a stationary earth, and not just flat.

I challenge any person to show me where the Bible, Koran or whatever the fuck, even indicates that the earth is moving. LOL

Those fucking IDIOTS are claiming not only that Earth is flat and that it's stationary, but that actually entire GALAXIES (including our Sun ofcourse) is spining around EARTH ahhahahahahhahahahah, including Mars, Pluto, Jupiter etc...

Those fucking religious maniacs have killed thousands of scientics in Medievals for TRUTH we know today, and look what is going on again... again we have maniacs who are sayin the same thing those fucking religions were shiting on this species for centuries, for MILLENIA.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but in my own way, and I am evolutionist and supporter of science all the way. I consider religions as INSULTS to Intelligence and true spirituality.

Man (and everyone else here) did you know that Pope John Paul II officially recognized that Earth is NOT FLAT in year 1992??? :D Yes, in 1992 Vatican has officially recognized that Earth is not flat, and if wasn't for Pope John Paul II they wouldn't have done it even then.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:37 AM
It comes down to understanding the concept of gravity. Without this understanding it's perfectly logically to assume that people on the bottom of the globe would fall off into space.

Well those "Flat Earth" lunatic supporters are sayin that "there is no Gravity" but only ElectroMagnetic field lol.

Charles Bronson
09-27-2016, 11:38 AM
For everybody, who think the world is round and not flat, is insane.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 11:39 AM
I'm not sayin NASA is some holy grail we should all pray to...

I'm sayin that you are sayin that all evidences gathered by all Space agencies (Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Indian etc...) are what? "Lies"? To what purpose exactly can you tell me if you please? :)

That's a million dollar question , isn't it ?

To make people believe that they are nothing special in this " endless universe " perhaps .

This issue is in the conspiracy realm and ought to be discussed accordingly imho .

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Can you fuckin imagine that some of the users are actually giving me thumbs down for writin all this against this theory? hahahah, jesus fucking christ... ppl, heyyyy, wake up... forget for a second about races, genetics etc discussions on this forum... this is serious problem, they fucking actually exists even on this forum, those fuckin maniacs.

Dandelion
09-27-2016, 11:45 AM
If you head too far in one direction, you fall off into nothingness. This is a very well-known fact.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:46 AM
That's a million dollar question , isn't it ?

To make people believe that they are nothing special in this " endless universe " perhaps .

This issue is in the conspiracy realm and ought to be discussed accordingly imho .

So by your thinking "if" Universe is endless (and it is) "we are nothing" in it? On the contrary, we are part of big picture, of that endless universe from Big bang till today.

Why ppl like you (I have to say like you) always thinks there is some conspiracy in everything what menkind has achieved?

Ppl like you would believe in Round Earth (as it is, and always was) only if someone would throw you from space shuttle (which you deserve) in astronaut suit into orbit, so before you went out of oxygen that you finally see how fucking wrong you are :)

Petalpusher
09-27-2016, 11:46 AM
The actual Geoid of Earth is like that :

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/2/11/Geoid-map.gif

Best shape to deal with gravity is still round. Time in Europe passes slighlty faster due to weaker gravity, so we shouldn't even have enough to discuss all this.

At first i thought it just a bunch of crazy people or some joke but i see a lot of struggling with very simple logic nowadays, even with relatively smart peoples, so i can see how some could really believe in it. Maybe due to the internet lens, it seems they are growing in numbers. Either way i'm convinced it has a lot to do with this very modern way of learning in schools that keeps on favoring plain knowledge over produced reasoning. You can try to rearrange knowledge with broken logics, it isn't as easy the other way.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:47 AM
Of you head too far in one direction, you fall off into nothingness. This is a very well-known fact.

What? lol.

I cannot believe I actually have to debate this.

If you would go from Paris (just an example) to the east all the time in one line, YOU WOULD END UP IN PARIS AGAIN, how the Hell do you explain that if "Earth is flat"?

Philo
09-27-2016, 11:48 AM
This has to be one of your best threads, brohim.

Of you head too far in one direction, you fall off into nothingness. This is a very well-known fact.
Yeah, totally true. If you walk and walk and walk and do nothing but walking, you will fall into nothingness pretty soon.
Especially if it's under the summer Levantine sun.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 11:49 AM
Can you fuckin imagine that some of the users are actually giving me thumbs down for writin all this against this theory? hahahah, jesus fucking christ... ppl, heyyyy, wake up... forget for a second about races, genetics etc... this is serious problem, they fucking actually exists on this forum, those fuckin maniacs.

Do you know about 3d trigonometrics ?

When you fly your plane , you need to plot a chart and you get to use 2d trigonometrics to do so not 3d trigonometrics .

This new tower for studying the stars has been erected during the XV year of the reign of John Paul II on this peaceful site so fit for such studies, and it has been equipped with a new large mirror for detecting the faintest glimmers of light from distant objects.
May whoever searches here night and day the far reaches of space use it joyfully with the help of God.

The Vatican’s latest ….The L.U.C.I.F.E.R. Telescope

https://i0.wp.com/www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/large_binocular_telescope-500x330.jpg

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:49 AM
The actual Geoid of Earth is like that :

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/2/11/Geoid-map.gif

Best shape to deal with gravity is still round. Time in Europe passes slighlty faster due to weaker gravity, so we shouldn't even have enough to discuss all this.

At first i thought it just a bunch of crazy people or some joke but i see a lot of struggling with very simple logic nowadays, even with relatively smart peoples, so i can see how some could really believe in it. Maybe due to the internet lens, it seems they are growing in numbers. Either way i'm convinced it has a lot to do with this very modern way of learning in schools that keeps on favoring plain knowledge over produced reasoning. You can try to rearrange knowledge with broken logics, it isn't as easy the other way.

We all know Earth is like that, but overall rounded, like potato-ball...

But as I've said, this about those "flat-Earth" lunatics is no joke, it is no joke, it was a joke maybe a year ago, but there is tens of millions of them today and growing, a plague.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:51 AM
https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/ckthynlugaa5nrf-jpg.19398/

Dandelion
09-27-2016, 11:51 AM
This has to be one of your best threads, brohim.

Yeah, totally true. If you walk and walk and walk and do nothing but walking, you will fall into nothingness pretty soon.
Especially if it's under the summer Levantine sun.

The oceans are also kept in place, because the water mass is just one giant salt lake surrounded by land.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:52 AM
Do you know about 3d trigonometrics ?

When you fly your plane , you need to plot a chart and you get to use 2d trigonometrics to do so not 3d trigonometrics .

Yes I know, and what does that proves?

Do you know that every pilot would tell you while he is in charge of airplane that he always must have in mind Earth's rounded shape, if he would push airplane in straigth way all the way, he would crash, a fucking crash :)

And btw, you and that other Czech friend of yours, you still didn't answered me, if Earth is flat, where does Sun go when it is night? Please answer me already?

Charles Bronson
09-27-2016, 11:52 AM
So by your thinking "if" Universe is endless (and it is) "we are nothing" in it? On the contrary, we are part of big picture, of that endless universe from Big bang till today.

Why ppl like you (I have to say like you) always thinks there is some conspiracy in everything what menkind has achieved?

Ppl like you would believe in Round Earth (as it is, and always was) only if someone would throw you from space shuttle (which you deserve) in astronaut suit into orbit, so before you went out of oxygen that you finally see how fucking wrong you are :)

Dude we living in the Matrix right now, I wrote to you with binary codes, or you living in your dream, and its feeling real. Maybe we are just your desullion mind who be think we are real!

Ülev
09-27-2016, 11:54 AM

Do you know that every pilot would tell you while he is in charge of airplane that he always must have in mind Earth's rounded shape, if he would push airplane in straigth way all the way, he would crash, a fucking crash :)

And btw, you and that other Czech friend of yours, you still didn't answered me, if Earth is flat, where does Sun go when it is night? Please answer me already?

watch video I posted, simple

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:55 AM
for example

ANSWER ME ON A SIMPLE QUESTION, WILL YOU?

WHERE DOES SUN GO WHEN IT'S NIGHT IF EARTH IS FLAT? ANSWER ME?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 11:56 AM
watch video I posted, simple

Ok wait.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 11:58 AM

You are getting personal , stick to the issue .

There are 3 theories :

1 - Earth is Round.
2 - Earth is Flat.
3 - Earth is Concave.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM

Pilots never adjust altitude once it's set ; i should know because I fly.

Perhaps you need to really dig into this story ; not everything adds up .

barkoo
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM
We all know Earth is like that, but overall rounded, like potato-ball...

But as I've said, this about those "flat-Earth" lunatics is no joke, it is no joke, it was a joke maybe a year ago, but there is tens of millions of them today and growing, a plague.

Flat Earth is just a joke only because of Relativity Theory, but Endless Universe is still a serious question (Non Euclid's geometry cf)
Like an finite Universe without boards.

Charles Bronson
09-27-2016, 12:02 PM
Flat Earth is just a joke only because of Relativity Theory, but Endless Universe is still a serious question (Non Euclid's geometry cf)

With the new founded Gravity-Wave from Einsteins theory!

Robocop
09-27-2016, 12:02 PM
https://www.metabunk.org/attachments/ckthynlugaa5nrf-jpg.19398/

When you mentioned Dubai, there is one very very very big structure in Dubai WHICH IS MADE IN SUCH MANNER DURIN THE MUSLIM HOLY DAYS, because sun is going down in horizon 2 minutes faster on every level of building BECAUSE IT IS SO HIGH, how the fuck do you explain that if Earth is flat? Here is that high structure from Dubai:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01531/wide-shot-of-dubai_1531552i.jpg

Go on, explain to me why the sun is vanishing on every level of building 2 minutes faster than on the other level IF EARTH IS FLAT?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 12:04 PM

Universe is "not endless" it has "end" but "outside" of Universe IS NOTHING, that's the whole point.

I am placing this: "" on words; end, outside, because it would imply there is somethin "outside" of universe, and there is nothing, so that's why universe is endless, there is nothing outside of it, nothing.

Can you understand NOTHING? :) no? No one can.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 12:07 PM
You are getting personal , stick to the issue .

There are 3 theories :

1 - Earth is Round.
2 - Earth is Flat.
3 - Earth is Concave.

No, there is one fact:

1 - Earth is Round.

And there is 2 fanatical theories:

2 - Earth is Flat.
3 - Earth is Concave.

P.S. Do you people ever ask yourself what if you're wrong (and you are, I'm just asking you), do you understand that if you finally realize that, that you will be seen as...crazy?

barkoo
09-27-2016, 12:12 PM
Universe is "not endless" it has "end" but "outside" of Universe IS NOTHING, that's the whole point.

I am placing this: "" on words; end, outside, because it would imply there is somethin "outside" of universe, and there is nothing, so that's why universe is endless, there is nothing outside of it, nothing.

Can you understand NOTHING? :) no? No one can.

Jean-Pierre Luminet (Astrophysicist) about that interesting theory (as Friedmann,etc..), if you can translate (or understand)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sowPM0qDxGo

Robocop
09-27-2016, 12:28 PM
for example

https://youtu.be/pabRmDJhszQ

Oh man... this doesn't explain anything... nothing...

I asked you a simple question, where does Sun go when It's night if Earth is flat?

If Earth is flat then Sun shouldn't go anywhere, ever... just go to some distance, but it goes away, and if I would call someone from China when It's night in Croatia, it would be day in China, so... what does that means to you? That China is on downside of that flat Earth? lollllll :D

On downside side of flat Earth haha, wouldn't it fall into Universe if there is no Gravity? You have no answers to this simple questions, ppl like you just see what they wanna see and you are calling ALL SCIENTIFIC PICTURES, VIDEOS, RESEARCH AS LIES, because you are fanatics, plain and simple.

I know one guy my entire life who is fanatic about everything which is against official science, why? Because he just does what he does... that's what he likes to do, I guess that's your way of life, but out of your all crazy theories and ideas, this theory about flat Earth is... that is just ... RETARD, I am sorry but... no other way to adress such person but with that title, sorry, no respect to your theory, none what so ever, because that's not a theory, that's madness.

Dema
09-27-2016, 12:33 PM
My friend that usually buys any conspiracy theory tried to explain this one to me too. I gave him all evidences that this is impossible but he would still be persistent. I am not sure did he troll me lol.
At least he didnt bother me with aliens building pyramid's!

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 12:39 PM
No, there is one fact:

1 - Earth is Round.

And there is 2 fanatical theories:

2 - Earth is Flat.
3 - Earth is Concave.

P.S. Do you people ever ask yourself what if you're wrong (and you are, I'm just asking you), do you understand that if you finally realize that, that you will be seen as...crazy?

Let me reiterate ; Known and accepted story doesn't add up .

I get in to my plane and climb up to 4 km and set course and fly straight , say for 1 hour and I descend .:D

At no point I adjust altitude , why is that ?

Charles Bronson
09-27-2016, 12:47 PM
My friend that usually buys any conspiracy theory tried to explain this one to me too. I gave him all evidences that this is impossible but he would still be persistent. I am not sure did he troll me lol.

Read the books from Erich von Däniken, and you know the Pyramids are building from alien architects.

TheGoldenSon
09-27-2016, 12:54 PM
When you mentioned Dubai, there is one very very very big structure in Dubari WHICH IS MADE IN SUCH MANNER DURIN THE MUSLIM HOLY DAYS, because sun is going down in horizon 2 minutes faster on every level of building BECAUSE IT IS SO HIGH, how the fuck do you explain that if Earth is flat? Here is that high structure from Dubai:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01531/wide-shot-of-dubai_1531552i.jpg

Go on, explain to why the sun is vanishing on every level of building 2 minutes faster than on the other level IF EARTH IS FLAT?

Sand ppl j00 magic...

Robocop
09-27-2016, 01:44 PM

Aliens "building" Pyramids "are gold" for this, I mean this is just madness, madness...

I can respect if someone believe that Aliens built Pyramids (even though that's for laughing matters lol), but this... this is just beyond crazy...they are totally out of their minds.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Jean-Pierre Luminet (Astrophysicist) about that interesting theory (as Friedmann,etc..), if you can translate (or understand)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sowPM0qDxGo

Sorry... don't understand French unfortunately.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 01:50 PM
http://www.flatearth.tk/category/flat-earth-map/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Orlando-Ferguson-flat-earth-map_edit.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Robocop
09-27-2016, 01:54 PM
http://www.flatearth.tk/category/flat-earth-map/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Orlando-Ferguson-flat-earth-map_edit.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

Are you trolling or you actually believe in this?

P.S. You see ppl, research this, this is not for laughing at them because they truly believe in this, and they are growing in millions, they actually want to present this in various universities, for now every university is laughing at them, for now... but that plague of theirs will not stop, someone organized them very well, and stupid ppl unfortunately are all over the world and it is not hard to find sheeps who will believe in this.

I'm sayin to you guys... this is not for joke, they are dangerous...

If someone cannot teach them and educate them... someone should exterminate them or somethin, for benefit of human species.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 01:54 PM
https://thumbs.mic.com/Y2QxZDA4NDZhMSMvUkZsLXNwTTNNNjNSTGRqN2hGNHNwbENrQ3 FvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUo KTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbH AzYXlhMnVuZm9neTk1eHZtb25qMGpia2NlY2p1MjFwb3Brb2hs b284c3hrcHlrdWw2OGpub3ZreHdjd29ldS5naWY.gif

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/mod-1.png

Ülev
09-27-2016, 01:56 PM
I do not exclude anything

Robocop
09-27-2016, 01:57 PM
https://thumbs.mic.com/Y2QxZDA4NDZhMSMvUkZsLXNwTTNNNjNSTGRqN2hGNHNwbENrQ3 FvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUo KTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbH AzYXlhMnVuZm9neTk1eHZtb25qMGpia2NlY2p1MjFwb3Brb2hs b284c3hrcHlrdWw2OGpub3ZreHdjd29ldS5naWY.gif

http://whotfetw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/mod-1.png

Are you fucking crazy man????

I am asking you seriously? Are you crazy? You actually believe that Sun is that near Earth, means it is closer to lets say United States in given day time than Australia to United states? You are all crazy, crazy and dangerous, very very dangerous.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 02:00 PM
I do not exclude anything

It seems to me you excluded your brain.

Ppl like yourself always exclude everythin what science gives you and proclaim that "as lies", every picture, video, research... everythin "is lie" to you, but everythin you want "as truth is truth", Jesus christ...

I wouldn't even bother with you if I wouldn't consider you very dangerous.

I am following what are you doing all over the world for a year now, and you are dangerous, and everyone here who thinks you are just one more joke for laughing, no you aren't, I mean you are for laughing, but you are dangerous.

And someone is behind all of this, my bet is; Church, because there is no way in Hell somethin like this can spread like plague in only 1 year.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 02:03 PM
"eat shit, millions of flies can't be wrong" - I do not want to try

Loki
09-27-2016, 02:11 PM
Well, that video was fun to watch :D

Loki
09-27-2016, 02:14 PM
Here is a question for the flat-earthers:

If the earth was disc-shaped, then the oceans around South America, Southern Africa and Australia would have been very huge... and it would take a very long time to fly from, say, Cape Town to Brisbane. But it's not. Why?

EnidIsDead :D
09-27-2016, 02:15 PM

If the earth was disc-shaped, then the oceans around South America, Southern Africa and Australia would have been very huge... and it would take a very long time to fly from, say, Cape Town to Brisbane. But it's not. Why?

Bravo man, real smart.

EnidIsDead :D
09-27-2016, 02:22 PM

Now unban me man, I didn du nuffin.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Well, that video was fun to watch :D

Have you noticed how that "Flat Earth" guy from video sounds like Zombie? He doesn't even care what other normal guy is asking him, nevermind what kind of evidence of common sence he says to him, he just doesn't listen...

I'm sayin to you falks, this lunatics are dangerous, you can talk whatever you want, but they're dangerous.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Have you noticed how that "Flat Earth" guy from video sounds like Zombie? He doesn't even care what other normal guy is asking him, nevermind what kind of evidence of common sence he says to him, he just doesn't listen...

I'm sayin to you falks, this lunatics are dangerous, you can talk whatever you want, but they're dangerous.

The story doesn't add up .

You said you know about 3d trigonometrics , so I am still looking for an explanation as to how and why I never need to adjust my altitude while flying .

Perhaps you can help ?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 03:42 PM

Don't worry, they "have answer for everything", means when they encounter question like this one, or that which I asked them about Sun when It's night, then they avoid direct answer and starts with mumbo jumbo, everything except direct answer.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 03:55 PM
The story doesn't add up .

You said you know about 3d trigonometrics , so I am still looking for an explanation as to how and why I never need to adjust my altitude while flying .

Perhaps you can help ?

Because you are not flying on Basketball ball or some ball size of Manhattan or Dublin, you are flying on giant PLANET, GIANT ROUND PLANET and you are like bacteria on it, you and that plane are like bacteria, you don't need to adjust your altitude because all the time you're flying the ground is flat but NOT FLAT AS IN TERMS OF "FLAT EARTH"..., man sorry but if you don't understand this I am questioning your IQ, and you don't seem stupid.

Imagine a bacteria on Basketball ball, imagine that bacteria moving on that ball, would that bacteria know (if bacteria could think) it is round? NO... Because Ball is giant object for it, it would be flat for it nevermind where would bacteria go, but never the less, that ball would be round.

I don't understand how you cannot understand this? How would you need to adjust your altitude for plane KNOWING that ground is always ground nevermind it is on round planet, because planet IS HUGE, and fact remains: take your plane from say Rome, fly in straight line with fuel all the time to west, or all the time to east, and you will come back to Rome, to the same spot, because you are living on round planet.

How you cannot grasp this what I'm sayin to you, that this is huge object (planet Earth, round) and you are like bacteria on it, and it seems flat nevermind are you walking or flying, and it is round by all other SCIENTIFIC evidences...

Why are you unable to understand this is beyond me...truly.

Petalpusher
09-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Because you are not flying on Basketball ball or some ball size of Manhattan or Dublin, you are flying on giant PLANET, GIANT ROUND PLANET and you are like bacteria on it, you and that plane are like bacteria, you don't need to adjust your altitude because all the time you're flying the ground is flat but NOT FLAT AS IN TERMS OF "FLAT EARTH"..., man sorry but if you don't understand this I am questioning your IQ, and you don't seem stupid.

Imagine a bacteria on Basketball ball, imagine that bacteria moving on that ball, would that bacteria know (if bacteria could think) it is round? NO... Because Ball is giant object for it, it would be flat for it nevermind where would bacteria go, but never the less, that ball would be round.

I don't understand how you cannot understand this? How would you need to adjust your altitude for plane KNOWING that ground is always ground nevermind it is on round planet, because planet IS HUGE, and fact remains: take your plane from say Rome, fly in straight line with fuel all the time to west, or all the time to east, and you will come back to Rome, to the same spot, because you are living on round planet.

How you cannot grasp this what I'm sayin to you, that this is huge object (planet Earth, round) and you are like bacteria on it, and it seems flat nevermind are you walking or flying, and it is round by all other SCIENTIFIC evidences...

Why you are unable to understand this is beyond me...truly.

A plane is also flying through the atmosphere which follows the curvature of the earth, just like a car doesn't adjust altitude moving on the ground. There is a small adjustements over long distances but it's so minimal you don't even register it as an adjustement yourself, auto pilot log that though. You can drive in circles around even a region or a big town without feeling you are doing anything else than a straight line. That's the level of stupidity of this kind of question, it's not even a misunderstanding of the fundamental laws of physics, it's broken logic at an hilarious level.

Anyhow "you" shouldn't even try to prove anything, if people make great claims against all odds, all the intellect of the world combined through history to this day, everything it explains and works daily, they need great proofs.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 04:38 PM
A plane is also flying through the atmosphere which follows the curvature of the earth, just like a car doesn't adjust altitude moving on the ground. There is a small adjustements over long distances but it's so minimal you don't even register it as an adjustement yourself, auto pilot log that though. You can drive in circles around even a region or a big town without feeling you are doing anything else than a straight line. That's the level of stupidity of this kind of question, it's not even a misunderstanding of the fundamental laws of physics, it's broken logic at an hilarious level.

Anyhow "you" shouldn't even try to prove anything, if people make great claims against all odds, all the intellect of the world combined through history to this day, everything it explains and works daily, they need great proofs.

:thumb001:

But don't you see that this lunatic "Flat Earth" theory is exactly IN FACT what church and Bible are saying from the start? You know what I mean... it cannot be random that this just happened now out of the blu, this lunatics are growing in millions every month, I have done research and you would be amazed how many of them there is from last year till today, I will repeat: they are dangerous, we can laugh at them because we know they are crazy, totally, but hey..., Hitler was also crazy, Medieval Church was also crazy, Sharia Islam in Medievals from 12th century forward was also crazy... but they took the power over normal ppl.

Now Im not sayin this idiots will do the same, but they are dangerous, just look at them, I wouldn't open this thread if they are somethin like those funny guys with Aliens and Pyramids and stuff, this falks are somethin else, this are dangerous... and trust me when I say, this is somehow, some way... connected to religions, means they must have their fingers in this, directly or indirectly, using this fucking sheeps, even if this sheeps dont believe in their religions, but using they them in perfect way.

This sheeps were sayin their mumbo jumbo 5 years ago about Aliens and Pyramids, Nibiru and Reptile people, and that was ... who cares, but this... this is somethin else, and they used them very well.

I met in my life many lunatics like this who will believe in everything which will undermine official science and everything connected to govermont, because to them that is their way of life, they wouldn't believe that man was on the Moon even if you and I would take them to Moon and place them, they would say that we drug them or somethin... you cannot reason with them, they are totally, totally crazy, beyond stupid.

Neon Knight
09-27-2016, 04:40 PM
I would put them on a ship set to sail off the edge of the world.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 04:51 PM
I would put them on a ship set to sail off the edge of the world.

I have better idea, I would put them on NASA or Russian space shuttle, send them to orbit, force them to wear astronaut suit and when they see that Earth is round I would kick them from the shuttle into space and let them die from lack of oxygen while looking at ROUND EARTH, fucking lunatics man.

Ülev
09-27-2016, 04:56 PM
try it yourself sir, why are you so excited? how could we help? relax.....

https://youtu.be/Yj0UJxpFO6c

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Kashpirovsky

Robocop
09-27-2016, 05:03 PM
try it yourself sir, why are you so excited? how could we help? relax.....

[VIDvsky[/url]

No, I will not relax, because as a man of science you are dismissing everything (WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE) for which I KNOW IT'S A FACT IN YEAR 2016, this is not Medieval times anymore so that you can sell me or to any other normal person your fucking lunatic mumbo jumbo, because I know very well with whom this is all connected and with what purpose, you ppl need help, that's the only truth, you need serious help.

That's all from me.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 05:09 PM

Why are you unable to understand this is beyond me...truly.

:)

I'll try to make this as simple as I can ;

Earth's Circumfrance is 40.075 km ; so if I take off from Rome and reach an altitude of 10 KM , cruising at 600 KM per hour then at what point I would have to adjust the altitude ?

Surely If I never adjust the altitude , at what point I would start to gather height ?

Remember , you are flying over a curved Earth beneath and if you don't adjust altitude at some point , shouldn't you fly out of Earth's Athmosphere ?

This is fun .

Loki
09-27-2016, 06:35 PM

Earth's Circumfrance is 40.075 km ; so if I take off from Rome and reach an altitude of 10 KM , cruising at 600 KM per hour then at what point I would have to adjust the altitude ?

Surely If I never adjust the altitude , at what point I would start to gather height ?

Remember , you are flying over a curved Earth beneath and if you don't adjust altitude at some point , shouldn't you fly out of Earth's Athmosphere ?

This is fun .

"Height" is only relevant to the earth's surface.

jackrussell
09-27-2016, 10:47 PM

If it's not too much trouble perhaps you would like to put it in context ?

If I am not adjusting my altitude constantly ; at what point will I gain altitude simply because of the curvature ?

Loki
09-27-2016, 10:58 PM
If it's not too much trouble perhaps you would like to put it in context ?

If I am not adjusting my altitude constantly ; at what point will I gain altitude simply because of the curvature ?

I mean, responding to your previous post, you wouldn't have to adjust the altitude. Because the altitude is relative to the distance from the earth.. not in a straight line up. So you won't be flying out of the earth's atmosphere.

Loki
09-27-2016, 11:00 PM

I mean "relative", not relevant.

Loki
09-28-2016, 12:22 AM
There are actually people who take this seriously and create long, complicated documentaries. Huge facepalm!! However, fun to watch for entertainment. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

Robocop
09-28-2016, 04:17 AM

This is fun .

You don't get it. You cannot fly out of Earth's Athmosphere because ground will always be GROUND, you will not set altitude for China when you are taking your plane in Rome, I mean wtf, you will fly with autopilot, even so, you don't have to make that change, and you cannot fly out of Earth's Athmosphere because of Gravity and because even if you would want to go out of Earth athmosphere you wouldn't be able to because your engins would crash and you would be finished along with your plane.

You ppl always say that "there is no TRUE PICTURE OF ENTIRE EARTH FROM NASA", entire picture of Earth taken from NASA, there is plenty of them, for example here is one from 2015, ofcourse ppl like you will discredit it, but plz, find any experts for photography and ask him or her to find anything wrong or false with this picture, you will not, because it is not false, the picture of EARTH, entire EARTH taken in 2015:

http://i.imgur.com/QHFa1U2.jpg

About the picture: A NASA camera on the Deep Space Climate Observatory satellite has returned its first view of the entire sunlit side of Earth from one million miles away.

This color image of Earth was taken by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC), a four megapixel CCD camera and telescope. The image was generated by combining three separate images to create a photographic-quality image. The camera takes a series of 10 images using different narrowband filters -- from ultraviolet to near infrared -- to produce a variety of science products. The red, green and blue channel images are used in these color images.

The image was taken July 6, 2015, showing North and Central America. The central turquoise areas are shallow seas around the Caribbean islands. This Earth image shows the effects of sunlight scattered by air molecules, giving the image a characteristic bluish tint. The EPIC team is working to remove this atmospheric effect from subsequent images. Once the instrument begins regular data acquisition, EPIC will provide a daily series of Earth images allowing for the first time study of daily variations over the entire globe. These images, available 12 to 36 hours after they are acquired, will be posted to a dedicated web page by September 2015.

The primary objective of DSCOVR, a partnership between NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the U.S. Air Force, is to maintain the nation’s real-time solar wind monitoring capabilities, which are critical to the accuracy and lead time of space weather alerts and forecasts from NOAA.

You ppl always sayin there "aren't any true pictures of Earth in Google" because you don't want to see them, here is one picture for you all, there are many of them, as much as you want, this one is from NASA site, I will give you from Russian space site if you want, but ofcourse you will discredit them all, BUT YOU CAN'T, FIND ME ANY EXPERT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY, TAKE THIS PICTURE AND ASK HIM OR HER TO FIND ANY "CGI, PHOTOSHOP" or any fucking thing, you will fail, beacuse it is TRUE PICTURE.

You want another one, here it is:

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_feature/public/thumbnails/image/187_1003703_africa_dxm.png?itok=oMQDYUr2

About the picture: Africa is front and center in this image of Earth taken by a NASA camera on the Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) satellite. The image, taken July 6 from a vantage point one million miles from Earth, was one of the first taken by NASA’s Earth Polychromatic Imaging Camera (EPIC).

Central Europe is toward the top of the image with the Sahara Desert to the south, showing the Nile River flowing to the Mediterranean Sea through Egypt. The photographic-quality color image was generated by combining three separate images of the entire Earth taken a few minutes apart. The camera takes a series of 10 images using different narrowband filters -- from ultraviolet to near infrared -- to produce a variety of science products. The red, green and blue channel images are used in these Earth images.

The DSCOVR mission is a partnership between NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the U.S. Air Force, with the primary objective to maintain the nation’s real-time solar wind monitoring capabilities, which are critical to the accuracy and lead time of space weather alerts and forecasts from NOAA.

DSCOVR was launched in February to its planned orbit at the first Lagrange point or L1, about one million miles from Earth toward the sun. It’s from that unique vantage point that the EPIC instrument is acquiring images of the entire sunlit face of Earth. Data from EPIC will be used to measure ozone and aerosol levels in Earth’s atmosphere, cloud height, vegetation properties and a variety of other features.

Petalpusher
09-28-2016, 05:08 AM
There are actually people who take this seriously and create long, complicated documentaries. Huge facepalm!! However, fun to watch for entertainment. :)

Im tempted to click but then i constantly get all sorts of craps like that in my youtube feed for months, it's very annoying.

Also people could just use a telescope, it's even usually accessible in local observatories, they could see plenty of things for themselves, if it has to resort to this. It implies thinking a bit against yourself, sometimes it's needed. There are so many fields in science that you can genuinely discuss, make prospectives about, at your humble level, nothing wrong with it.. cause it's on going science, and if all that twisted energy could be put to good use instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, it could be great.

Rethel
09-28-2016, 10:37 AM
I mean ... fuck!!!!!!!

Eee... it's old stuff...

Not only flat, but also heaven-centrism, hollow earth,
agarthism, sunken earth, geocentrism and others...

The most interesting is probably theory of growing Earth :laugh:

Loki
09-28-2016, 12:21 PM
Im tempted to click but then i constantly get all sorts of craps like that in my youtube feed for months, it's very annoying.

Also people could just use a telescope, it's even usually accessible in local observatories, they could see plenty of things for themselves, if it has to resort to this. It implies thinking a bit against yourself, sometimes it's needed. There are so many fields in science that you can genuinely discuss, make prospectives about, at your humble level, nothing wrong with it.. cause it's on going science, and if all that twisted energy could be put to good use instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, it could be great.

They have an answer for that as well. Apparently telescopes distort the view in some way.

jackrussell
09-28-2016, 12:46 PM

On a separate note ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw

Eric P dollard says the Sun is hollow too .

jackrussell
09-28-2016, 12:47 PM
My advice to those who believe everything NASA says ; Don't .

Otherwise Nibiru will come and eat your breakfast .

ЛыSSый
09-28-2016, 01:22 PM
earth isn't flat, there are a lot of mountains here

Petalpusher
09-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Eee... it's old stuff...

Why im not surprised.

They have an answer for that as well. Apparently telescopes distort the view in some way.

This is what you can do with fairly amateur equipement:

http://www.astrosurf.com/danleclerc/Jupiter_Ganymede_over_Europa_20-300ms.gif

That's a lot of distorsion... but maybe only Earth is a crepe (!?)

Even with a 100$ scope for kids you can see a lot of the moon's shape.

Rethel
09-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Why im not surprised.

:confused:

Milo
09-28-2016, 02:37 PM
people these days just want to rebel for no reason. these guys don't really care whether the earth is round or flat, they just want to argue for the sake of it because someone else is telling them it's round.
it's basically like the lgbt+420 movement, there are 72 genders for them only because they want to "rebel" against the norm.

Ülev
10-07-2016, 06:31 AM
https://youtu.be/XTPXjXt759Y

Robocop
10-07-2016, 01:36 PM
My God ppl, your idiocrasy makes my brain scream... omg.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
10-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Flat earth theorists have to ask why stars and planets look round as opposed to flat with sharp edges. Why do satellites work in water if the space was water.

Sockorer
10-09-2016, 03:59 AM
I mean ... fuck!!!!!!!

WTF IS GOING ON FOR 6 MONTHS or so all around youtube and internet with this FUCKING RETARD movement of "Flat Earth"?

I mean, wtf would you do to those idiots? I mean, I would fucking thrown them to jail or place them in some MENTAL INSTITUTION for their MENTAL RETARDATION, I mean wtf!

FLAT EARTH?!

WTF!? Jesus fucking Christ I cannot believe that in 2016 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN "FLATH EARTH", and their number is rising, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, what is wrong with this people? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE!?

Here is one video where normal guy is actually debating with one of those RETARD "FLAT EARTH" supporters, I mean... JESUS CHRIST, they actually believe in that shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU

SPHERE CUCK

Sockorer
10-09-2016, 04:00 AM
S P H E R E C U C K S
P
H
E
R
E
C
U
C
K
S

Poise n Pen
10-09-2016, 04:07 AM
They're not nearly as dumb as multicult retards.

Robocop
10-09-2016, 02:36 PM
They're not nearly as dumb as multicult retards.

Multicultural retards are one thing, but man... this ones are beyond dumb, you truly have to be retard to believe this shit.

Sui Generis
11-25-2017, 07:46 PM
I saw "Flat Earth International Conference 2017" now and your thread came to my mind. Yeah really some people made a conference 9-10 november about it in North Carolina and many people went there
http://fe2017.com/

:biggrin:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/17/08/4670498000000578-5091991-image-a-1_1510906984601.jpg

Hosts and attendees claimed their experiments and rationale proves the international scientific community is wrong about the Earth's shape.
The event was held at a centre in Raleigh, North Carolina, last week from November 9-10.
Its website read: 'Join us this November to learn why we dissent from the spinning heliocentric theory of cosmology.
'At the 2018 Flat Earth International Conference, we will uncover and debunk pseudo-scientific "facts" while presenting the true evidence which shockingly points to our existence on a flat, stationary plane.'
Mark Sargent, who has over 40,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, said in a Q&A session at the event: 'Science is gonna have to address this, plain and simple. They cannot dodge us forever.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5091991/Conspiracy-theorists-flock-Flat-Earth-conference.html

And also there is conferance in 2018 too even website is ready xD
http://fe2018.com/

Rethel
11-25-2017, 07:51 PM
Did anyone bother to hear and examine, what they are saying?

Sui Generis
11-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Did anyone bother to hear and examine, what they are saying?

There are 8 videos in site and one is 27 dolar xD

Hmm but there are videos on youtube too.

Part 1. Maybe Someone can start to watch and can tell us :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrGGnPWdIJU

Kamal900
11-25-2017, 08:01 PM
I think there's far more things to worry about than talking about some groups of idiots still believe that world is less than 10,000 years old and so on.

Rethel
11-25-2017, 08:24 PM
I think there's far more things to worry about than talking about some groups of idiots still believe that world is less than 10,000 years old and so on.

What if the world really is less than 10,000 old? Hmmmm?

How do you know, that he is older? How?

Kamal900
11-25-2017, 08:41 PM
What if the world really is less than 10,000 old? Hmmmm?

How do you know, that he is older? How?

Well, science is a bitch. Of course, science can also make feminists and other libtards very butthurt as well. For me personally, people should worry things that have far more importance to life than figuring out how old the earth is and other trivial things. Maybe people need to talk about the differences between genders, races and etc that does have a very deep effect in most western societies than talking about things that have very little importance.

Rethel
11-25-2017, 09:13 PM
Well, science is a bitch. Of course, science can also make feminists and other libtards very butthurt as well. For me personally, people should worry things that have far more importance to life than figuring out how old the earth is and other trivial things. Maybe people need to talk about the differences between genders, races and etc that does have a very deep effect in most western societies than talking about things that have very little importance.

You said, that those who claim that earth is less than 10k years old, are idiots.
So, you must know, that is older. How do you know this? How?

Kamal900
11-25-2017, 09:19 PM
You said, that those who claim that earth is less than 10k years old, are idiots.
So, you must know, that is older. How do you know this? How?

Does it actually really matter at this point?

Rethel
11-25-2017, 09:20 PM
Does it actually really matter at this point?

Yes, very, becasue you are ofending other people,
so I believe you shall have good reasons for that...

Vožd
11-25-2017, 09:24 PM
World is full of idiots...

Mingle
11-25-2017, 09:25 PM
Eee... it's old stuff...

Do you agree with this?

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/earth.html

Loki
11-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Do you agree with this?

lol, this gets blocked for me. Can you copy and paste please? :)

Loki
11-26-2017, 02:21 PM
I'm not sure how old the earth is, but from the first man Adam it's about 6,000 years.

Smeagol
11-26-2017, 02:24 PM
I'm not sure how old the earth is, but from the first man Adam it's about 6,000 years.

So what are all the human skeletons dating back before 6000 years ago?

Rethel
11-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Do you agree with this?

No, becasue he made wrong calculations. :p

Simply: they are younger than 6000 years => datation is wrong.

Loki
11-26-2017, 04:30 PM

Dating methods are inaccurate. Evidence of this is that they are finding rocks with human tools like hammers embedded in them, and they are claiming them to be millions of years old... which is impossible. There were no humans around 20 million years ago, even evolutionists don't believe so. So what gives? Obviously their dating methods are inaccurate... grossly inaccurate.

Mingle
11-26-2017, 05:48 PM
No, becasue he made wrong calculations. :p

I thought it was pretty accurate. Which calculations were wrong in your opinion?

Maintenance
11-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Well it is flat

Rethel
11-26-2017, 06:09 PM
I thought it was pretty accurate. Which calculations were wrong in your opinion?

He calculated ~6200+ years. It is wrong.

According to hebrew text it should be:

607 jerusalem falls.
997 Kingdom splitted according to Ezekiel's prophecy
1033 Temple is started to build in 4th year of Salomon
1513 Israelites came out of Egypt 480 years earlier
1913 God makes covenent with Abraham according to Paul 430 years earlier
plus 75 year Abraham is born
plus 292 to the Flood
plus 1656 to Adam.

There are couple of other nuances, but they give the result whch has no sense.
In this counting Jesus died around 4000 AM, and at 2000 years anniversery will be
6000 years. This is what convinced me, that it is the good counting - and the most
easy, and clear to make.

Mingle
11-26-2017, 06:16 PM
lol, this gets blocked for me. Can you copy and paste please? :)

Warning: long text

The Bible gives us all the information we need to know with certainty the number of years from the creation of the world until events at the very end of the Old Testament. From there, modern history can tell us within a couple of years accuracy the number of years from then until now.

This essay conclusively proves that the earth is approximately 6,244 years old (plus or minus no more than 25 years). Most Bible scholars and theologians come up with a lower number right around 6,000 years or lower because they either don’t take the Biblical record for what it actually says, or they have a doctrinal agenda of keeping the number under 6,000 in order to prop up their dispensational teachings. Therefore they wrest the scriptures in order to come up with the answer they want.

However, anyone who approaches the Bible with an open mind and believes every word must come up with a higher number somewhere right around 6,244 years.

Other so-called Christians and theologians make statements like “seven to eight thousand years old” or “millions of years old.” This is nonsense and is easily proven false by this essay.

1. From Creation to the Flood = 1,656 years

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
Gen 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
Gen 5:6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:

From the above verses we can clearly see that Seth was born 130 years after the creation of Adam (6 days after God created the Earth), and that Enos was born 105 years after that. Therefore, Enos was born 235 years after creation. Because God gives us the same information for everyone between Adam and Noah, we can add up the numbers and determine the amount of time between creation and the flood.

Adam (130)
Seth (105)
Enos (90)
Cainan (70)
Mahalaleel (65)
Jared (162)
Enoch (65)
Methuselah (187)
Lamech (182)

Total = 1,056 years

Therefore Noah was born 1,056 years after creation.

Gen 7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Therefore the flood took place 1,656 years after creation.

2. From the Flood to the birth of Abraham = 352 years

Gen 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem, Ham, and Japheth were not triplets. This verse is telling us how old Noah was when he began to have his three children. Shem was not the oldest; he is only listed first because he is the most important, being in the genealogy of Abraham and Jesus Christ. The following verse will show us exactly how old Noah was when Shem was born.

Gen 11:10 These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:

Therefore Noah was 502 years old when Shem was born.

Since we are calculating from the flood we will add 2 years for Shem to produce Arphaxad and then use the same method we used before the flood to get to Abraham.

Gen 11:12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:

Gen 11:14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:

Shem (2)
Arphaxad (35)
Salah (30)
Eber (34)
Peleg (30)
Reu (32)
Serug (30)
Nahor (29)

Total = 222 years

Gen 11:24 And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:

Now we need to determine how old Terah was when Abraham was born.

Gen 11:26 And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Again, this is a series of children not given in birth order, but rather in order of importance. Terah began having male children at age 70, but Abraham was not born until later. This is easily proven from the Bible.

Gen 11:32 And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

Gen 12:4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Act 7:2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran (OT spelling = Haran),
Act 7:3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
Act 7:4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.

If Terah was 205 years old when he died in Haran, and Abraham was 75 years old when Terah died, then Abraham was born when Terah was 130 years old.

If we add that 130 years to the 222 years between the flood and the birth of Terah, the total is 352 years.

Therefore the number of years between the flood and the birth of Abraham is 352 years.

3. From the birth of Abraham to the sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt = 290 years

Gen 21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.

Gen 25:26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old (60) when she bare them.

Abraham (100)
Isaac (60)

Total = 160 years

Jacob was born 160 years after Abraham was born. Jacob’s name was changed to “Israel” by God.

Gen 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Now we need to determine how old Jacob (Israel) was when his children began to sojourn in Egypt.

Gen 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

Gen 47:4 They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

Gen 47:8 And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?
Gen 47:9 And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

Therefore Jacob was 130 years old when the children of Israel began to sojourn in the land of Egypt. If we add that to the 160 years from the birth of Abraham to the birth of Jacob, we get 290 years.

Therefore there were 290 years from the birth of Abraham to the beginning of the sojourn of the children of Israel in the land of Egypt.

4. From the beginning of the sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt to the day they left Egypt = 430 years

Now this is where we lose the so-called Bible scholars and theologians who do not take the Bible for what it actually says.

Exo 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
Exo 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

These verses could not be any clearer in telling us that the children of Israel sojourned in Egypt for exactly 430 years to the very day.

Yet almost every chart, book, or chronology you look at will show them being there for only a little over 200 years. This is simply a denial of what the Bible clearly states in Exodus 12. The way they reconcile this is by starting the clock on the 430 years back when Abraham received the covenant from God 85 years before Israel was even born! How could the children (plural) of Israel begin their sojourn in Egypt 85 years before their father was even born?! The other method so-called Bible scholars and theologians use to deny Exodus 12:40,41 is simply to say that it is a “scribal error” or a “mistake” in the Bible, and that it should read “215 years.”

Pro 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Pro 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Let’s look at all the evidence.

Gen 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Gen 15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Act 7:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
Act 7:7 And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

The preceding scriptures state that the children of Israel would be “afflicted” or “evil entreated” by the Egyptians for 400 years. The sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt was exactly 430 years to the very day according to Exodus 12. Therefore we can conclude that they were treated well for the first 30 years they were in Egypt. At that point the Egyptians began to entreat them evil. Then later, after Joseph died and a new pharaoh ascended the throne, the children of Israel we put into full-blown bondage.

Does the teaching that the children of Israel were in Egypt for only 215 years jive with Genesis 15 and Acts 7? Absolutely not! It would be impossible for them to be afflicted in Egypt for 400 years if they were only there for 215 years.

Does the Bible’s clear teaching in Exodus 12 that the children of Israel were in Egypt for 430 years jive with Genesis 15 and Acts 7? Yes.

Now let’s look at both places the 430 years are mentioned.

Exo 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
Exo 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

The Bible is not saying in Galatians 3:17 that the covenant was made with Abraham 430 years before the giving of the law by Moses. It is saying that the covenant was confirmed 430 years before the giving of the law. This confirmation of the promise made to Abraham that he would be made a great nation is recorded in Genesis 47:3,4.

Gen 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.
Gen 46:3 And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:
Gen 46:4 I will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bring thee up again: and Joseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
Gen 46:5 And Jacob rose up from Beersheba: and the sons of Israel carried Jacob their father, and their little ones, and their wives, in the wagons which Pharaoh had sent to carry him.

Since the law was given by Moses the same year the children of Israel left Egypt, this lines up perfectly with Exodus 12.

Therefore the children of Israel sojourned in the land of Egypt for exactly 430 years.

5. From the children of Israel departing Egypt to the construction of the temple = 480 years

1Ki 6:1 And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

6. From the beginning of temple construction to the captivity of Judah = 420 years

We will prove this number to be correct by two different methods. The first method will be to add up the years of the reigns of the kings of Judah. This information is found in the books of 1 & 2 Kings as well as in the book of 2 Chronicles.

Solomon had already reigned 4 years when he began construction on the temple. Since he reigned a total of 40 years, we will count 36 years for the time he reigned after starting the temple.

Solomon (36)
Rehoboam (17)
Abijah (3)
Asa (41)
Jehoshaphat (25)
Jehoram (8)
Ahaziah (1)
Athaliah (7)
Joash (40)
Amaziah (29)
Uzziah (52)
Jotham (16)
Ahaz (16)
Hezekiah (29)
Manasseh (55)
Amon (2)
Josiah (31)
Jehoahaz (3 months)
Jehoiakim (11)
Jehoiachin (3 months)

Total = 420 years (419.5)

2Ki 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

2Ki 24:15 And he carried away Jehoiachin to Babylon, and the king's mother, and the king's wives, and his officers, and the mighty of the land, those carried he into captivity from Jerusalem to Babylon.
2Ki 24:16 And all the men of might, even seven thousand, and craftsmen and smiths a thousand, all that were strong and apt for war, even them the king of Babylon brought captive to Babylon.

Now we will double check this calculation using the book of Ezekiel.

Eze 1:1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
Eze 1:2 In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,
Eze 1:3 The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

In these verses the timing of this portion of Ezekiel’s prophecy is expressly given as being in the 5th year of Jehoiachin’s captivity. If we add those 5 years to the 420 years from the beginning of the temple’s construction we come up with 425 years.

420 + 5 = 425

Eze 4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
Eze 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

In these verses God is saying that the iniquity of the house of Israel (the northern kingdom as opposed to Judah, the southern kingdom) began 390 years earlier. This is when Jeroboam set up two golden calves and turned the nation of Israel away from the LORD to worship these new gods.

1Ki 12:26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:
1Ki 12:27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
1Ki 12:28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
1Ki 12:29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.
1Ki 12:30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.

1Ki 14:16 And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of Jeroboam, who did sin, and who made Israel to sin.

1Ki 15:26 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.

1Ki 15:30 Because of the sins of Jeroboam which he sinned, and which he made Israel sin, by his provocation wherewith he provoked the LORD God of Israel to anger.

1Ki 15:34 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin.

1Ki 16:2 Forasmuch as I exalted thee out of the dust, and made thee prince over my people Israel; and thou hast walked in the way of Jeroboam, and hast made my people Israel to sin, to provoke me to anger with their sins;

1Ki 16:26 For he walked in all the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin, to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger with their vanities.

1Ki 21:22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.

1Ki 22:52 And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in the way of his mother, and in the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin:

2Ki 3:3 Nevertheless he cleaved unto the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin; he departed not therefrom.

2Ki 10:29 Howbeit from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, Jehu departed not from after them, to wit, the golden calves that were in Bethel, and that were in Dan.

2Ki 10:31 But Jehu took no heed to walk in the law of the LORD God of Israel with all his heart: for he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam, which made Israel to sin.

2Ki 13:2 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, and followed the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which made Israel to sin; he departed not therefrom.

2Ki 13:6 Nevertheless they departed not from the sins of the house of Jeroboam, who made Israel sin, but walked therein: and there remained the grove also in Samaria.)

2Ki 13:11 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD; he departed not from all the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel sin: but he walked therein.

2Ki 14:24 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from all the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:9 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, as his fathers had done: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:18 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not all his days from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:24 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 15:28 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.

2Ki 17:21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the event that God was referring to as the beginning of the iniquity of the house of Israel.

Since God told Ezekiel that the iniquity of the house of Israel had gone on for 390 years (Ezekiel 4:5), we will subtract that from the 426 years that had passed since the beginning of the temple’s construction (426 because we must include the year that Ezekiel would spend on his side – 390 days is a just a little over 1 year)

425 +1 = 426

426 – 390 = 36

Since the temple began to be constructed during the 4th year of Solomon’s 40 year reign, and Jeroboam set up the golden calves during the year after Solomon’s reign, these two events are separated by 36 years.

40 – 4 = 36

426 – 390 = 36

Amazing!

This proves that we have done our math correctly, and that 420 years passed between the beginning of the temple’s construction and the carrying away of the children of Judah into Babylon.

7. From the beginning of Judah’s captivity to the decree of Cyrus King of Persia to rebuild the temple = 70 years

Jer 25:11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
Jer 25:12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jer 29:10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

Dan 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

2Ch 36:21 To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.
2Ch 36:22 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD spoken by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,
2Ch 36:23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the LORD God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The LORD his God be with him, and let him go up.

Now let’s add up the total years from the creation of the earth to Cyrus the king of Persia taking the throne.

1. Creation of Earth to the Flood = 1656 years
2. The Flood to Abraham’s Birth = 352 years
3. Abraham to children of Israel in Egypt = 290 years
4. Children of Israel in Egypt to Exodus = 430 years
5. Exodus to Temple Construction = 480 years
6. Temple Construction to Captivity = 420 years
7. Captivity to Cyrus king of Persia = 70 years

Total = 3,698 years

That is the last calculation we can make with certainty using only the Bible as our resource. This gets us through the entire Old Testament and brings us into the realm of modern history. Eventually we have to rely upon our modern dating system because at some point the Bible stopped being written!

The date of Cyrus, the king of Persia, ascending the throne of Babylon is 536 BC. This date is not disputed by more than a couple of years in either direction and is not any more or less accurate than the fact that we are living 2,010 years after the birth of Christ as I am writing these words. These dates are within a few years of accuracy in either direction.

536 BC + 3,698 years = 4234 BC

Therefore the dates of the preceding list of Old Testament events are as follows.

Creation = 4234 BC

Flood = 2578 BC

Abraham = 2226 BC

Egypt = 1936 BC

Exodus = 1506 BC

Temple = 1026 BC

Captivity = 606 BC

Return = 536 BC

Since the world was created in 4234 BC, that would mean that the earth is 6,244 years old.

4234 BC + 2010 AD = 6,244 years

NOTE: This essay, these calculations, and the Bible references used are my own work with nothing but the Bible itself and the Holy Spirit to guide me. None of this information was taken from any book, commentary, or chart I have ever seen.

Mingle
11-26-2017, 06:19 PM
He calculate ~6200+ years. It is wrong.

According to hebrew text it should be:

607 jerusalem falls.
997 Kingdom splitted according to Ezekiel's prophecy
1033 Temple is started to build in 4th year of Salomon
1513 Israelites came ou of Egypt 480 yearlier
1913 God makes covenent with Abraham according to Paul 430 years earlier
plus 75 year Abraham is born
plus 292 to the Flood
plus 1656 to Adam.

There are couple of other nuances, but they gives the result whch has no sense.
In this counting Jesus died around 4000 AM, and at 2000 years anniversery will be
6000 years. This is what convinced me, that it is the good counting - and the most
easy, and clear to make.

I added up all the numbers you gave and got 8000 years. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post. What year do you think that the earth was created in? A little before 4000 BC?

Loki
11-26-2017, 06:23 PM
Yup... I think there must be some errors, or double count or whatnot... I don't think it's much more than 6,000 years in reality. But it requires more study. :)

Rethel
11-26-2017, 06:43 PM
I added up all the numbers you gave and got 8000 years. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post.

These are years BC... :)

What year do you think that the earth was created in? A little before 4000 BC?

From this calculation it is around 3966.
But I am not dogmatic at this, as there are some different ways of counting
(for example, it can be consider, that Abram was 75 when his father died, or
that he was not, and he just left him in Harran) becasue some passages can
be read differently. I suppose, God specially write it that way, not allowing us
to count :) Also the start date has to be based on secular chronology and in
our case it is the year of conquering babylon by Persians, so who knows.

I only once met people who took prophesy of 70 weeks totaly literarly and
make the period from Cyrus to Jesus just 490 years. We cannot be sure about
secular chronology so, who knows, maybe they are right.

One thing is certain: humanity has no more than 6000 years +/-.

Yup... I think there must be some errors, or double count or whatnot... I don't think it's much more than 6,000 years in reality. But it requires more study. :)

Even with LXX version (which is obviously not
trustworthy) it is not more than 8000 years.
Not a big difference.

The most sensable counting at present
for me is this counting which I showed.
It simply has eschatological sense.

But no matter how to count and what year take as the
basic - it will be thousands of years, not millions or billions.

Profileid
11-26-2017, 06:48 PM
These are years BC... :)

From this calculation it is around 3966.
But I am not dogmatic at this, as there are some different ways of counting
(for example, it can be consider, that Abram was 75 when his father died, or
that he was not, and he just left him in Harran) becasue some passages can
be read differently. I suppose, God specially write it that way, not allowing us
to count :) Also the start date has to be based on secular chronology and in
owr case it is the year of conquering babylon by Persians, so who knows.

I only once met people who took prophesy of 70 weeks totaly literarly and
make the period from Cyrus to Jesus just 490 years. We cannot be sure about
secular chronology so, who know, maybe they are write.

One thing is certain: humanity has no more than 6000 years +/-.

Even with LXX version (which is obviously not
trustworthy) it is not more than 8000 years.
Not a big difference.

The most sensable ounting at present
is this counting which I showed.
It simply has eschatological sense.

But no matter how to count and what year take as the
basic - it will be thousands of years, not millions or billions.

why cant you space like a normal person?

Rethel
11-26-2017, 06:48 PM
why cant you space like a normal person?

Because I want this way. Can't I?

Linebacker
11-26-2017, 07:16 PM
Religous people should all be firm believers in flat earth,because both in the Funny Bible and the Absurd Quaran there are passages which hint to the flat square shape of the world.

Linebacker
11-26-2017, 07:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

Loki
11-26-2017, 07:23 PM

Great CGI. ;)

Kazimiera
11-26-2017, 07:27 PM

:shocked:

Rethel
11-26-2017, 07:34 PM

When I once watched something similar in TV, the speaker said,
it is not curve of the earth, but the influence of object glass. It
clearlly seems to be the case here too, as the ball is too much
round as for the earth... :) Why did you hide it from us?

And where are stars????

Óttar
11-26-2017, 07:44 PM
I sincerely hope this is all an April Fool's joke that's been carried on too long.

Rethel
11-26-2017, 07:45 PM
:shocked:

Everyone can convert to the truth and light. He did,
he is now free from lies and fake stories presented
by the modern diceiving scientific priests. You also
can convert, be forgiven and gain life. Everlasting
life. God wants you to convert and change your life.
For free. It is enaugh to just want, ask, and trust
him, and then Jehovah will forgive you your sins...

Loki
11-26-2017, 10:08 PM
I sincerely hope this is all an April Fool's joke that's been carried on too long.

Trust me, you won't be saying this when Jesus appears with all his holy angels.

Loki
11-26-2017, 10:09 PM
he is now free from lies and fake stories presented
by the modern diceiving scientific priests. You also
can convert, be forgiven and gain life. Everlasting
life. God wants you to convert and change your life.
For free. It is enaugh to just want, ask, and trust
him, and then Jehovah will forgive you your sins...

Amen brother!

Rethel
11-26-2017, 10:12 PM

And where are stars????

It was by this occasion. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTGS4kDUy3M)
As we see, curve of the earth is visible, but was said in normal TV transsmission, that it is not real. :)

Loki
11-26-2017, 10:14 PM

And where are stars????

You know what I find interesting? That thousands of people are turning to God after reading up on flat earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYQsf5dAVVQ

Rethel
11-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Trust me, you won't be saying this when Jesus appears with all his holy angels.

If he will be alive.
Before Jesus will come back, 1/4 and 1/3 and maybe
another 1/3 of the Earth's population could be dead...
But those sinners who will survive will in majority
accept the Beast. And then Jesus will kill them.

Peterski
11-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Rethel & Loki - do you know that "year" is an abstract term, not an exact amount of time?

Our "year" is based on how much time does it take for the Earth to go around the Sun.

6,000 years on Jupiter = 72,000 years on Earth, for example. So "year" is totally abstract.

Peterski
11-26-2017, 10:16 PM
Time itself is an abstract term, technically it does not exist. Only motion in space creates an impression of time.

If time exists, then going back in time should be possible. But most of physycists say that it will never be possible. The only time travels that can most likely be possible are travels to the future, but there will be no way back, because time doesn't exist.

Time travels to the future can be achieved thanks to time dilation (relative differences in velocity of motion).

Mingle
11-26-2017, 10:29 PM

And where are stars????

If you look at it from a purely scientific perspective and ignore the propaganda, it doesn't logically make sense for the earth to be older than 6,000 years: www.icr.org/article/evidence-for-young-world/

Peterski
11-26-2017, 10:33 PM
I added up all the numbers you gave and got 8000 years.

If you believe that authors of the Bible were inspired by the holy spirit when writing their texts, then you cannot be sure what exactly did they mean when they wrote "year". As I said, "year" is a relative and abstract term, and God's year does not have to be exactly as long as human year, which is based on observations of Earth's movements around the Sun. Religious people who interpret religious texts literally are weird. Even during lessons of religion at school, kids learn that the Bible is full of metaphorical language and not to be interpreted literally.

Years and days can be of very different length, depending on what planet you are located. If God created the Universe in "7 days" as the Bible says, we are not talking about earthly days, but about God's days - because Earth did not exist at that time.

Peterski
11-26-2017, 10:45 PM
Moreover time depends on velocity of motion according to the theory of relativity. If you are traveling at the speed close to the speed of light, then time elapses much slower. In such situation what you perceive as one day, can be millions of years for someone else.

Time is a social construct.

Loki
11-27-2017, 12:27 AM
If you believe that authors of the Bible were inspired by the holy spirit when writing their texts, then you cannot be sure what exactly did they mean when they wrote "year". As I said, "year" is a relative and abstract term, and God's year does not have to be exactly as long as human year, which is based on observations of Earth's movements around the Sun. Religious people who interpret religious texts literally are weird. Even during lessons of religion at school, kids learn that the Bible is full of metaphorical language and not to be interpreted literally.

Years and days can be of very different length, depending on what planet you are located. If God created the Universe in "7 days" as the Bible says, we are not talking about earthly days, but about God's days - because Earth did not exist at that time.

You say a lot of things that in the end don't mean much buddy, I mean don't offer any viable alternatives.

Rethel
11-27-2017, 08:51 AM
Rethel & Loki - do you know that "year" is an abstract term, not an exact amount of time?

Our "year" is based on how much time does it take for the Earth to go around the Sun.

6,000 years on Jupiter = 72,000 years on Earth, for example. So "year" is totally abstract.

But we live on Earth, not on Jupiter like you ;)

Rethel
11-27-2017, 08:55 AM
If you look at it from a purely scientific perspective and ignore the propaganda, it doesn't logically make sense for the earth to be older than 6,000 years: www.icr.org/article/evidence-for-young-world/

Yes, it is like with the founded treasure, where you have coins with different dates.
1690, 1710, 1750. Scientists claim that such treasure was hidden at 300 AD. But
reasonable person knows, that the treasure cannot be older than 1750 AD and the
coins were not made before 1690. These who belive scientists are idiots. Just are.

Bosniensis
11-27-2017, 08:59 AM

yes, i will give you hint:

If you would be living on Jupiter, Jupiter would be going around the same speed as you feel the Earth, but our Earth would be going FAST just like Mercury.

That is because there is not physical distance between Plane(ts).

Vacuum space is TIME only, the only phyical objects in space are plane(ts), and astronauts for example.

Moon for example, is much more distant from Earth than Mars.

But people are stupid or defiant to understand the concept of Time.

Robocop
11-27-2017, 04:56 PM

No, IMO Loki is just messing up with you "flat earth" fanatics, no offence man, but if you think earth is flat, you're crazy, plain and simple.

And btw, this is not like other theories of conspiracy where you have right to believe in somethin, this is madness.

Take care :)

Rethel
11-27-2017, 05:04 PM
No, IMO Loki is just messing up with you "flat earth" fanatics, no offence man, but if you think earth is flat, you're crazy, plain and simple.

And btw, this is not like other theories of conspiracy where you have right to believe in somethin, this is madness.

Take care :)

:mad:

Probably you are crazy if you discuss with fictional statements
which were born in your head. This is the real madness.

Btw, how do you know, that the Earth is not flat?

WHERE DID I WRITE THAT EARTH IS FLAT?????????????? WHERE??????????????????????????????????

Robocop
11-27-2017, 06:43 PM
:mad:

Probably you are crazy if you discuss with fictional statements
which were born in your head. This is the real madness.

Btw, how do you know, that the Earth is not flat?

WHERE DID I WRITE THAT EARTH IS FLAT?????????????? WHERE??????????????????????????????????

Well you listen the Bible TO THE CORE, THE BOOK OF THE LORD!!!! (which doens't have anything to do with the Lord, far from "him") HAHAHA, I mean wtf man..., you believe (If Im not mistaken) that Earth is no older than 6000 years, that's enough for me, it goes without sayin you wouldn't be hard to get for those "Flat earth" fanatics Lol

Rethel
11-27-2017, 08:28 PM
Well you listen the Bible TO THE CORE, THE BOOK OF THE LORD!!!! (which doens't have anything to do with the Lord, far from "him") HAHAHA, I mean wtf man..., you believe (If Im not mistaken) that Earth is no older than 6000 years, that's enough for me, it goes without sayin you wouldn't be hard to get for those "Flat earth" fanatics Lol

Nevertheless, I did not say, that earth is flat. You perfidly lied, and yet you stick to it.

Btw, you did not answer to my question.
And now, the second one: how do you know, how old is earth?
How do you know, Earth is more than 6000 years old. How?

Robocop
11-27-2017, 08:34 PM
Nevertheless, I did not say, that earth is flat. You perfidly lied, and yet you stick to it.

Btw, you did not answer to my question.
And now, the second one: how do you know, how old is earth?
How do you know, Earth is more than 6000 years old. How?

I have all evidences I need, there are as many methods as you want (100% right) to check how old is somethin on this planet. Looking trough old and ancient lines in rocks, especially mountains and canyons are perfect for this, example; grand canyon etc...

Or using the method considering Archaeology known as C14, radiocarbon dating, which leaves no doubt, no doubt.

It can go further as 40 000 years into past.

I can go truly into specific with this, but do your really want me too? Jesus.

You're just one of those ppl who cannot combine spiritual with scientific, or you don't know how, of you just dont know, or you just using one or another when it suits you.

You need more wisdom, you are intelligent person, but you lack wisdom. No offence.

Rethel
11-27-2017, 09:03 PM
I have all evidences I need, there are as many methods as you want (100% right) to check how old is somethin on this planet. Looking trough old and ancient lines in rocks, especially mountains and canyons are perfect for this, example; grand canyon etc...

Ok, how did you determine the age of the canyon, a.s.o.?

Or using the method considering Archaeology known as C14, radiocarbon dating, which leaves no doubt, no doubt.

And how many such datations did you do, and how did you check it, that you have no doubts?
I know, that scientists have doubts, becasue they have different results by this method, hugly different.
So, how did you do that, that you have not, and how can you be sure, that your method is correct?

Ok, but how did you check it, that this 40k is correct?
And how did you check, if this times existed at all?

I can go truly into specific with this, but do your really want me too? Jesus.

No, I do not want you to paste book pages.
I want you to say, how did you check it, and how do you know it is correct?

You're just one of those ppl who cannot combine spiritual with scientific, or you don't know how, of you just dont know, or you just using one or another when it suits you.

It is not about me at that moment.

You need more wisdom, you are intelligent person, but you lack wisdom. No offence.

Ok, so make me wiser, and answer my question.
This about flatness, which you igniored, too.

Loki
11-28-2017, 02:03 AM

First of all, let's just also get out of the way: I don't believe the earth is flat (but I will nevertheless keep an open mind about everything).

Now... why are you writing these blasphemous things about the Bible, the Word of God? Don't you know the time is short?

Loki
11-28-2017, 02:08 AM

Did you now that several dinosaur carcases (yes, carcases... as they haven't even fossilized yet) and fosssils have been radiocarbon tested, and they tested for earlier than 40,000 years? (not millions of years as scientists are claiming) Also, we have to realise that the climatic conditions were very different before the great flood, and this could affect the radio carbon dating process. So it could be younger than 40,000 years in effect.

Rethel
11-28-2017, 11:05 AM
Now... why are you writing these blasphemous things about the Bible

It is simple: because he hates her.
And he hates the Bible, because he hates God.

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:41 AM
It is simple: because he hates her.
And he hates the Bible, because he hates God.

Hahaha.

"I hate God"? I pray to God every night in my own way, I dont need BOOK to tell me about God, in the end if you would stop writin nonesence you would realize God is everywhere except in "your" book.

But look, I would never insult someone's believes EXCEPT if those believes are forced on ppl as total madness.

Do you even realize that Christ (if he ever existed, and I think he did) never wanted Christianity or your book or any religion book?

You know very well that 80% of words in Bible are INVENTED in Nicean council 325 AD. They were re-writing whatever they wanted and threw away whatever they wanted, that is your Bible, a fairytale invented for ppl who are not able to live except as sheeps, but hey, maybe thats good because ppl like you would probably kill yourself if wasnt for those fairytales.

Cheers

Kamal900
11-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Hahaha.

"I hate God"? I pray to God every night in my own way, I dont need BOOK to tell me about God, in the end if you would stop writin nonesence you would realize God is everywhere except in "your" book.

But look, I would never insult someone's believes EXCEPT if those believes are forced on ppl as total madness.

Do you even realize that Christ (if he ever existed, and I think he did) never wanted Christianity or your book or any religion book?

You know very well that 80% of words in Bible are INVENTED in Nicean council 325 AD. They were re-writing whatever they wanted and threw away whatever they wanted, that is your Bible, a fairytale invented for ppl who are not able to live except as sheeps, but hey, maybe thats good because ppl like you would probably kill yourself if wasnt for those fairytales.

Cheers

My god:
https://static.tumblr.com/5e6ae2502781534ac48e4ae7a13274a6/jy5g4lf/AG8noeh1y/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

Your god:
https://i0.wp.com/www.foxforcefivenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/melgibson.jpg

Manliness is next to godliness. That's the true religion.

Loki
11-28-2017, 11:58 AM
Hahaha.

Cheers

Where do you get that from? And no, that is not true. We have copies from the New Testament books that predate the Nicean Council... and they are not different. Also, we have copies of Old Testament books, also others like the Book of Enoch (which has prophecies relating to Jesus) from the Dead Sea Scrolls in a Qumran cave that predate Christ, some dating from earlier than 300BC. And they are pretty similar than our current Bible actually -- no significant differences. So we can know the Bible has been handed down accurately, 99% of the time.

You are deceived, and if you are not serving the God of Jesus Christ, you are serving Satan in his many forms.. which is very sad my friend :(

You still have time, but not much...

Annie999
11-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Ive been wondering the same thing. Just a minute ago I was on this "I fuckin love science" page with a list of 6 celebrities or whatever who think the earth is flat. I also wonder WTF?! Where did that idea suddenly came from? I really cant understand...

Loki
11-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Ive been wondering the same thing. Just a minute ago I was on this "I fuckin love science" page with a list of 6 celebrities or whatever who think the earth is flat. I also wonder WTF?! Where did that idea suddenly came from? I really cant understand...

It's fascinating, actually. It has appeared out of the blue, and is spreading like wildfire. Totally illogical lol.

Rethel
11-28-2017, 02:48 PM
You know very well that 80% of words in Bible are INVENTED in Nicean council 325 AD.

And you ended historical studies... :picard2:

Rethel
11-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Hahaha.

It is not funny. It is tragic.

"I hate God"?

Yes, you not only do not love him, but also are acting against him.

I pray to God every night in my own way,

Your own way ≠ God's way.

I dont need BOOK to tell me about God,

So you know better than God, what you need to know about him? :picard2:

in the end if you would stop writin nonesence you would realize God is everywhere except in "your" book.

And this is a deep heresy, much deeper LIE.
Only hater of true God would say such blasphemous things.

You do it constantly. Just as sentence above.

Now you know also better than Jesus what he wanted? :picard2:

You know very well that 80% of words in Bible are INVENTED in Nicean council 325 AD.

And now you are perfidly lying, knowing exactly, as a historian, that it is not true.

They were re-writing whatever they wanted and threw away whatever they wanted,

Mega lie of a hater of God continues...
Just created in your hatfull mind, which does not
want to aknowledge the True God and his will.

that is your Bible, a fairytale invented

Another typical lie of a God's hater.

for ppl who are not able to live except as sheeps,

A wish to be a goat is also a sign of a hate towards God.

but hey, maybe thats good because ppl like you would probably kill yourself if wasnt for those fairytales.

:picard2:

btw,

WHO ARE YOU, WHO DARE TO SAY
TO GOD WHAT HAVE TO BE HIS WILL????

Rethel
11-28-2017, 05:40 PM

Ok, how do you know, that Earth is not flat?

Robocop
11-28-2017, 09:48 PM
It is not funny. It is tragic.

Yes, you not only do not love him, but also are acting against him.

I am doing this for "him", it wouldn't serve him or me to spread division between ppl with false religions (created by men).

Your own way ≠ God's way.

You're not following God's way but men's way what they placed and wrote as "word of God".

So you know better than God, what you need to know about him? :picard2:

I don't know better than God, but I know better than false religions.

And this is a deep heresy, much deeper LIE.
Only hater of true God would say such blasphemous things.

Christianity AS RELIGION WAS CREATED IN NICEAN COUNCIL 325 AD, and this is just a fact. Christianity as religion.

Christ never wanted Christianity, he never wanted a religion, he never wanted this what you have today. Vatican library has valuable books, authentic books about Jesus, that's why few ppl are allowed to enter Vatican library, maybe some truth wouldn't be good for you to know, and it is good that Vatican keeps it as secret, it would cause Armageddon in ppl who believe in official Christianity, because as I've said, if you take that away from them, they could become dangerous, why do you think religions are created in the first place? Because majority of ppl are inferior, and no one can control them, they cannot control themselves, no civilization or law can control them, only a fear can control them, they're affraid of some imaginery "words of Bible", and they're good citizens and sheeps (nevermind of which religion of today) :).

Now you know also better than Jesus what he wanted? :picard2:

You don't have any evidence that Jesus even existed, not to mention about his words, but I do believe he existed, but he wasn't son of God, but a wise and spiritual man who was probably killed for spreading peace and equality between ppl, those are dangerous ideas not only for that time but even for today.

And still you dont have quality, you divide yourself on Muslims, Christians (inside of Christians you divide yourself on Orthodox, Protestants, Catholics etc), Jews, Hindu...

It's for laughing matter if wasn't tragic.

Mega lie of a hater of God continues...
Just created in your hatfull mind, which does not
want to aknowledge the True God and his will.

My faith in God is strong and always will be, I am writing and sayin all this because of truth, you asking yourself how do I know the truth?, Well It's not hard really, when you just look at your religions, I repeat; RELIGIONS of humanity, you just know it's all mumbo jumbo which has little or none to do with God.

btw,

WHO ARE YOU, WHO DARE TO SAY
TO GOD WHAT HAVE TO BE HIS WILL????

I DARE because God is inside of me just like "he" is inside of any person, only you cannot see "him" what "he" truly is, you're searching him in churches, in Books, but God is everywhere, entire reality is God and non-reality is God, God is every corner and inch of Universe and "outside" of Universe, it has nothing to do with church, mosque or your "Holy" Books.

Dick
11-28-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure the earth is shaped like a rugby ball or an egg.

Loki
11-28-2017, 10:21 PM
Christianity AS RELIGION WAS CREATED IN NICEAN COUNCIL 325 AD, and this is just a fact. Christianity as religion.

Man, I'd love to know where you got your edjewcation.

Amaryllis
11-28-2017, 10:28 PM
I'm too nice to do anything to them and ...............

The globe is a lie built on Satanic Freemason Kabbalistic Paganism. They are hiding god, the earth is flat and motionless and created by a loving god. Everyone knows that. Even my dog.

I don't even have a dog

Amaryllis
11-28-2017, 10:39 PM

[img]nada[img]

ЛыSSый
11-28-2017, 10:58 PM

The globe is a lie built on Satanic Freemason Kabbalistic Paganism. They are hiding god, the earth is flat and motionless and created by a loving god. Everyone knows that. Even my dog.

I don't even have a dog

agree. the real truth about earth

https://otvet.imgsmail.ru/download/64071392_8133f4112991cd52ce438e63830c0afb_800.jpg

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:13 PM

I dont know why you cannot accept that Christianity is formed as RELIGION in Nicaean Council 325 AD.

Let me clarify;

After death of Christ, he had followers, yes, in first 3 centuries after death of Christ believers of Christ were spreading troughout Roman Empire, but they didnt have religion, there was no organized religion as such until Nicaean council 325 AD.

Emperor Constantine legalized Christianity in 313 AD by Milano Edict, until 313 AD Christians were hunted and persecuted by Roman law troughout Roman Empire.

What Christians believed before 325 AD and how they painted their pictures of their believes HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY which was CREATED 325 AD forward.

First of all, it was a blasphemy for early Christians to EVEN CONSIDER to paint Jesus, not to mention to paint him or show him on Cross, cross was viewed as somethin evil beyond words.

The main symbol of early Christians was FISH, that's it.

How many ppl knows here that "Christian" angles with WINGS are nothin more but Roman Goddess Victoria? Christians after 325 AD took the representation of Victoria and started to show Angles as that goddess, TILL THIS DAY.

They started to paint Jesus and more so, to paint him ON CROSS.

On Nicaean Council it was decided what IS and WHAT IS NOT Christianity, nevermind of authentic papers from Christ time they were thrown away as irrelevant.

So, I got my degree on University which teach truth, which is trying to find truth trough Archaeological and Historical methods which is the goal of Archaeology and History, to seek the truth by facts.

And facts remains; Christianity before 325 and after 325 are totally another "pair of shoes".

So, one could say that Christianity AS RELIGION, organized religion (finally legalized in Roman Empire) was formed and created 325.

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:19 PM

I don't even have a dog

Well ppl who believe that Earth is flat, even though facts says it's not (ofcourse it's round), ppl who believe it's flat, they believe in such thing because they love to think that God is directly beneath them and above them, they feel more safe if there is no ENDLESS universe which makes ppl smaller than ants, but "unfortunately" for them Universe is endless and Earth is just small (round) SPOT in Universe, and it is spreading "inside nothing", and humans even though smaller than ants in all that, they are important for God, and part of big picture, part of endless Universe.

Gangrel
11-28-2017, 11:21 PM
If the Earth was round we would fall off dude. Not rocket science

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:22 PM

Are you serious?

Loki
11-28-2017, 11:38 PM
I dont know why you cannot accept that Christianity is formed as RELIGION in Nicaean Council 325 AD.

Let me clarify;

After death of Christ, he had followers, yes, in first 3 centuries after death of Christ believers of Christ were spreading troughout Roman Empire, but they didnt have religion, there was no organized religion as such until Nicaean council 325 AD.

Emperor Constantine legalized Christianity in 313 AD by Milano Edict, until 313 AD Christians were hunted and persecuted by Roman law troughout Roman Empire.

What Christians believed before 325 AD and how they painted their pictures of their believes HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY which was CREATED 325 AD forward.

First of all, it was a blasphemy for early Christians to EVEN CONSIDER to paint Jesus, not to mention to paint him or show him on Cross, cross was viewed as somethin evil beyond words.

The main symbol of early Christians was FISH, that's it.

How many ppl knows here that "Christian" angles with WINGS are nothin more but Roman Goddess Victoria? Christians after 325 AD took the representation of Victoria and started to show Angles as that goddess, TILL THIS DAY.

They started to paint Jesus and more so, to paint him ON CROSS.

On Nicaean Council it was decided what IS and WHAT IS NOT Christianity, nevermind of authentic papers from Christ time they were thrown away as irrelevant.

So, I got my degree on University which teach truth, which is trying to find truth trough Archaeological and Historical methods which is the goal of Archaeology and History, to seek the truth by facts.

And facts remains; Christianity before 325 and after 325 are totally another "pair of shoes".

So, one could say that Christianity AS RELIGION, organized religion (finally legalized in Roman Empire) was formed and created 325.

Seriously, I don't know where you got your "knowledge" about Christianity, because it certainly is rotten, and far from the truth. Did you know how deceived you were?

Gangrel
11-28-2017, 11:40 PM
Are you serious?

Do I sound like I'm joking? Get real, it's all just a sham.

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:42 PM
Seriously, I don't know where you got your "knowledge" about Christianity, because it certainly is rotten, and far from the truth. Did you know how deceived you were?

It is not rotten, this is how Christianity evolved trough century, the key years for Christianity; 313, 325 and 389 AD.

If Emperor Constantine didnt make Christianity legal religion in Empire 313 AD, Christianity would be probably dead today, maybe not dead, but marginal.

Loki
11-28-2017, 11:45 PM
Robocob, the Christianity I believe in predates the Council of Nicaea by over 300 years. And we have surviving copies of books of the gospel that are far earlier than at. Added to that, we have manuscripts of the Book of Enoch from Qumran, which clearly show prophecies pertaining to Jesus Christ, dating from 300BC... so accurate that the Jews at first thought that Christians have tampered with it. But we have proof from the Dead Sea Scrolls that it is not the case.

The evidence of early Christianity is rock-solid. If you have learned something different, I can promise you that you have learned lies...

Loki
11-28-2017, 11:46 PM
It is not rotten, this is how Christianity evolved trough century, the key years for Christianity; 313, 325 and 389 AD.

If Emperor Constantine didnt make Christianity legal religion in Empire 313 AD, Christianity would be probably dead today, maybe not dead, but marginal.

Christianity existed long before Constantine. And no, God would not have allowed that to happen.

ЛыSSый
11-28-2017, 11:48 PM
Are you serious?

Robocop, your problem is you has got degree, know a geap of facts, but tou can't compare them properly. Pay your attention on horizon - it's always flat, but not round.

Robocop
11-28-2017, 11:54 PM
Robocop, your problem is you has got degree, know a geap of facts, but tou can't compare them properly. Pay your attention on horizon - it's always flat, but not round.

It's not always flat, it seems it is, but it is not. Planet is huge, we are like ants, what it seems as "flat" it is just our horizon on round planet.

Amaryllis
11-29-2017, 12:48 AM

i nearly fell off

gravity kept me on

Gangrel
11-29-2017, 12:59 AM
i nearly fell off

gravity kept me on

gravity is the white mans lie sista. they just be tryna hold a brother back

Amaryllis
11-29-2017, 01:05 AM

youz right, I only dreamt gravity kept me on..preach brotha preach

Rethel
11-29-2017, 09:27 AM

You just gave a good reason to believ in roundness :)

Annie999
11-29-2017, 11:26 AM
Ok, how do you know, that Earth is not flat?

The earth is probably flat after all, or how else would you explain this?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171122/5d7cc4ca47da2287f69b7bc2990aa3d9.jpg

Rethel
11-29-2017, 04:13 PM
The earth is probably flat after all, or how else would you explain this?

Not true. Shues rather can proof concave Earth.

But I am still waiting for the answer of my question.

Annie999
11-29-2017, 04:46 PM
Not true. Shues rather can proof concave Earth.

But I am still waiting for the answer of my question.
OK I see you can't detect sarcasm.
And no, I wont spend 1 minute of my time giving you any proof of something as proof-able as that.

Rethel
11-29-2017, 04:55 PM
And no, I wont spend 1 minute of my time giving you any proof of something as proof-able as that.

So, what is so easy proveable? If it is so easy and obvious, just tell us...
It shouldn;t be difficult for such enlightened person like you to enlight us...