PDA

View Full Version : Is Davai King of Wikipedia?

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 02:33 PM
https://s20.postimg.org/nteihkugd/IMG_20160927_162921.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_language

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians

Selurong
09-27-2016, 02:35 PM
https://s20.postimg.org/nteihkugd/IMG_20160927_162921.png

Nobody is King of Wikipedia it's a crowdsource free to edit wikipedia, anyone can edit or counter-edit any wikipedia page. I know because I'm an avid contributor there.

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Nobody is King of Wikipedia it's a crowdsource free to edit wikipedia, anyone can edit or counter-edit any wikipedia page. I know because I'm an avid contributor there.

Lol. That's why you can't just believe everything there. Regarding Albanian history in wiki there seem to be shitloads of Serbian sources cited. Which are very biased.

Selurong
09-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Lol. That's why you can't just believe everything there. Regarding Albanian history in wiki there seem to be shitloads of Serbian sources cited. Which are very biased.

If you think it's biased you can register and edit the info yourself. You can personally solve it, instead of just being a spectator.

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 02:53 PM
If you think it's biased you can register and edit the info yourself. You can personally solve it, instead of just being a spectator.

I know. I've done it before. And it got changed. But I just prefer to read books.

Linebacker
09-27-2016, 03:00 PM
The art is not to edit an article so that its dead obvious and someone reverses it,but to slip in something small that would go unnoticed and will stay there for a very long time.

Laberia
09-27-2016, 05:10 PM

davai is the zoupan of Wikipedia.

Profileid
09-27-2016, 05:13 PM
The art is not to edit an article so that its dead obvious and someone reverses it,but to slip in something small that would go unnoticed and will stay there for a very long time.

A good way to do that is to make some beneficial or at least harmless edits and then put what you want between there. The only problem is if you care enough to edit a page,someone else cares enough to eventually spot it and reverse it,

Prism
09-27-2016, 05:19 PM
I can't believed he edited that. That's just fucking pathetic, the "man" has no life haha.

GoneWithTheWind
09-27-2016, 05:29 PM
I can't believed he edited that. That's just fucking pathetic, the "man" has no life haha.

Who the fuck spends their time editing Wikipedia. It seems it's filled with Serbian nationalists. And what's funny is they mostly quote Serbian sources that are not even in English and books that are hard to find. Some of these sources are from ultra nationalists that claim the most stupid shit disproven by modern genetics, such as that Albanian Gheg tribes are Albanized Serbs.

Hoxhaism
09-27-2016, 05:48 PM
pathetic, i've honestly never seen davai post anything non albanian related.
Maybe an albanian girl dumped him

Jehan
09-27-2016, 06:49 PM
I don't know for the english version, but on the french version you must quote your source for every information you add on wiki. And I'am only participated in the sport section.
So I imagine the condition are even more strict on sensitive topics.

Laberia
09-28-2016, 12:25 PM
I don't know for the english version, but on the french version you must quote your source for every information you add on wiki. And I'am only participated in the sport section.
So I imagine the condition are even more strict on sensitive topics.
davai is the zoupan of Wikipedia. But it's not only him. There is a bunch of servs and greeks who spend their time in Wikipedia and their only purpose is to falsify our history. It's high probabile that this persons are paid from their governments and other obscure organisations There is a category of trolls:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Corporate, political, and special interest sponsored trolls

The NATO report describes that a "Wikipedia troll" uses a type of message design where a troll does not add "emotional value" to reliable "essentially true" information in re-posts, but presents it "in the wrong context, intending the audience to draw false conclusions." For example, information, without context, from Wikipedia about the military history of the United States "becomes value-laden if it is posted in the comment section of an article criticizing Russia for its military actions and interests in Ukraine. The Wikipedia troll is 'tricky', because in terms of actual text, the information is true, but the way it is expressed gives it a completely different meaning to its readers."[48](p62) Unlike "classic trolls," Wikipedia trolls "have no emotional input, they just supply misinformation" and are one of "the most dangerous" as well as one of "the most effective trolling message designs."[48](pp70, 76) Even among people who are "emotionally immune to aggressive messages" and apolitical, "training in critical thinking" is needed, according to the NATO report, because "they have relatively blind trust in Wikipedia sources and are not able to filter information that comes from platforms they consider authoritative."[48](p72) While Russian-language hybrid trolls use the Wikipedia troll message design to promote anti-Western sentiment in comments, they "mostly attack aggressively to maintain emotional attachment to issues covered in articles."[48](p75) Discussions about topics, other than International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis, "attracted very aggressive trolling" and became polarized according to the NATO report, which "suggests that in subjects in which there is little potential for re-educating audiences, emotional harm is considered more effective" for pro-Russian Latvian-language trolls.[48](p76)

The problem is that the bibliography about Albania, Albanians, etc, is huge. The first source of this greek and serv trolls are their "scholars". In international academic environments there are no serious scholars who use as a source in their studies, greek or servian scholars. The intention of this army of trolls in Wikipedia is not just to falsify the Albanian history but also to give an international passport to this pseudoscholars.
Let me give you an example of an article of Albanian history in Wikipedia forged by bot, servs and greeks.
The Muzaka family is one of the most important family in the medieval Albania. Here you have an chronicle from one of the most important members of this family, John Muzaka, Despot of Epir:

http://www.albanianhistory.net/1515_Musachi/index.html

And now please read the article of Wikipedia about this family, a total forgery:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzaka_family

Origin Edit
The Muzaka were one of the most important families of Albanian origin.[5] According to Albanian historian S. Anamali the family originated from Opar in the Korēa region,[6] a village which was said by Gjon Muzaka (who is regarded unreliable[7]) to have been inhabited by Slavs.[8] Gjon Muzaka further claimed that the family received its name from the Muzakija region, named after its population, the Molossians (an ancient Greek tribe), through the corruption of the name Molossi (into Molosachi and finally Musachi).[9] The coat of arms of Muzaka family was a two-headed eagle.[10]
So, it's not an scientific article, is one of article of davai aka zoupan in Apricity.
The reason why the board of Wikipedia tolerate this situation are unknown to me, maybe has to do with the situation of general economicall crisis. The situation is that many people in Albania speak about wikimafia.
So, the situation is much more complicated. We have to do here with states, powerful organisations, secret services, etc and not just with idiots like davai, aka zoupan, or greek alexikua. I invite you to observe something. Every time when i ask davai about the sources used by him or when i make to him a simple question, he never answere to me. You know why? Because he is just the parrot who repeat what other people prepare for him.

wvwvw
09-28-2016, 12:46 PM
No Laberia is.

Laberia
09-28-2016, 01:18 PM
No Laberia is.

Raine, i am not an historian(history is just a hobby for me) and my English is a shit. So, i am not.

Danaan
09-28-2016, 01:40 PM
Off topic but I remembered something I wanted to ask by looking the article. Is there anywhere in the internet the text written by Theodor of Shkodra (1210)? If someone has read it, is it more similar to Gheg or Tosk?

Danaan
09-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Un'te paghesont' pr'emenit t'Atit e t'Birit e t'Spirit Senit
Unė tė pagėzoj nė emėr tė Atit, tė Birit, e tė Shpirtit tė Shenjtė

How's that sentence in Gheg?

GoneWithTheWind
09-28-2016, 02:05 PM

It's old Albanian. I can understand it though. It's a christian text. In the name of the father and the holy son etc.

Hoxhaism
09-28-2016, 03:00 PM

i'm tosk and i can understand it.

wvwvw
09-28-2016, 03:10 PM
It is only Albanians who are obsessed with wikipedia and edit pages all the time. 90% of Albanian wiki pages are full of revisionist crap.

DRUM
09-28-2016, 03:10 PM

Un t'pagėzoj n'emėn t'Atit, e t'Birit, e t'Shpirtit Shejtė

basically same

Hoxhaism
09-28-2016, 03:15 PM
It is only Albanians who are obsessed with wikipedia and edit pages all the time. 90% of Albanian wiki pages are full of revisionist crap.

then why do you care enough to write a 26 word reply to this thread?

Dema
09-28-2016, 03:24 PM
By day he is polite Slovenian taxi driver by night he becomes internet chetnik warrior

Prism
09-28-2016, 05:07 PM
By day he is polite Slovenian taxi driver by night he becomes internet chetnik warrior

Correction he is a dark Serbian imigrant taxi driver with a unibrow by day among Aryan Slovenes.

Hoxhaism
09-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Correction he is a dark Serbian imigrant taxi driver with a unibrow by day among Aryan Slovenes.

hes a slavicised turk

Prism
09-28-2016, 05:13 PM
hes a serbizied turkogypsy hybrid

Fixed.