PDA

View Full Version : Are Southern Europeans of mixed Arabic, Turkish ancestry?

poiuytrewq0987
09-15-2010, 05:16 PM
Personally I think that we are because Wulfhere said so.

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 05:19 PM
And I think that they are because they are. You cannot have your country colonised by a race for hundreds of years and it not leave its genetic mark. To varying degrees, of course.

Guapo
09-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Of course we are.

Lithium
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
I am mongoloid turk with nomadic culture... so my answer is YES!

Beorn
09-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Hang on! Wasn't the British Isles invaded and occupied for hundreds of years by Southern Europeans?

:( It seems Britain is also Araturkswarthoids. :(

Tyrrhenoi
09-15-2010, 05:39 PM
And I think that they are because they are. You cannot have your country colonised by a race for hundreds of years and it not leave its genetic mark. To varying degrees, of course.

The Islamic presence was ephemeral (848-890 A.D.) on Italian peninsula and limited mostly to semi-permanent soldier camps. Arab Muslims never got a lasting foothold on the mainland, on Sicily they had settled in.

The towns (in the area in the south of Italy) in which my (family)name originates, is never touched by Greeks, nor Arabs :) I know this beacause it has been registered

Korbis
09-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Some genetic researches state that 4% of Iberian population has North African genes. Which donīt say nothing because the old inhabitants of N. Africa, the berbers are caucasian. Their process of mongrelization with the sub saharian Negro started centuries after the spanish Reconquista.

Most of the mongrelization in the peninsula is a recent phenomenon boosted by the young and spoiled generations of coalburners and arabophilics, whom like a cancer are extensively present in every decadent western society.

I donīt know how worked the thing on the other Dago countries, their own representants could tell.

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Personally I think that we are because Wulfhere said so.

If Wulfhere said so must be true.
Now i wait for another great scientist such as Inese to definitely claim it.

:pound:

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Hang on! Wasn't the British Isles invaded and occupied for hundreds of years by Southern Europeans?

:( It seems Britain is also Araturkswarthoids. :(

This is correct, by Italians - long before Italy itself was colonised by Arabs.

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 05:57 PM
The Islamic presence was ephemeral on Italian peninsula and limited mostly to semi-permanent soldier camps. Arab Muslims never got a lasting foothold on the mainland, on Sicily they had settled in.

The towns (in the area in the south of Italy) in which my (family)name originates, is never touched by Greeks, nor Arabs :) I know this beacause it has been registered

Northern Italians are markedly less swarthy than Southern ones, which reflects the fact that Northern Italy was never under Arab occupation.

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Some genetic researches state that 4% of Iberian population has North African genes. Which donīt say nothing because the old inhabitants of N. Africa, the berbers are caucasian. Their process of mongrelization with the sub saharian Negro started centuries after the spanish Reconquista.

Most of the mongrelization in the peninsula is a recent phenomenon boosted by the young and spoiled generations of coalburners and arabophilics, whom like a cancer are extensively present in every decadent western society.

I donīt know how worked the thing on the other Dago countries, their own representants could tell.

What other Dago countries? Only Spaniards and Portuguese (plus their descendants elsewhere) are referred to as Dagos. At least, that's how the term is generally used, in my experience.

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 05:59 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Italy has never been colonized by arabs.:D

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Italy has never been colonized by arabs.:D

Muslims then - probably a mixture of Arabs, Berbers and all sorts of others.

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Muslims then - probably a mixture of Arabs, Berbers and all sorts of others.

No, no, Sicily only.

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 06:02 PM
No, no, Sicily only.

And what country is Sicily part of?

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Of course, see how arabs we are :
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6843/r1bf.png

light purple = levantine/mideastern
dark purple = north african
Dark blue = European
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Zyklop/46730767.jpg

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
And what country is Sicily part of?

Even Detroit is part of United States, but not the whole inhabitants of Detroit are blacks, and whites are still the majority in Usa.

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Northern Italians are markedly less swarthy than Southern ones, which reflects the fact that Northern Italy was never under Arab occupation.
lol. When you talk about occupation, do you know that they were a fuckin minority of militars/soldiers, wether in Spain or Italy ? Do you know that they ended up expelled ?

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 06:07 PM
lol. When you talk about occupation, do you know that they were a fuckin minority of militars/soldiers, wether in Spain or Italy ?

No, they were colonisers.

Vasconcelos
09-15-2010, 06:08 PM
You are missing the point that the Northern parts of south European countries were occupied by a very short time, Norther Portugal was only occupied for 100 years, and the islamic populations were prolly very very few (there is absolutely no islamic influenced historical buildings in the North of Portugal, and the same can prolly be said for Spain), the rest of the north half was not heavily populated because of the climate, which used to be too rainy and cold for their standards. Also, usually when Christians captured a city they either expelled or killed the berbers (and not arabs).

In fact, after Christian armies captured the whole peninsula, most of the remaining islamics were expelled from their kingdoms to North Africa, between 1249 (Portugal) and 1492 (Spain).

You have no data at all, it's just stupid whining for absolutely no reason.
Try spending a few years in a country were temperatures in the summer never drop under 35šC and then take a few snapshots of yourself and see how you look. Seems a lot of these people seem to forget that the body adapts to the climate, and that higher temperatures and UV rays do have an effect other than making you sweat.

Beorn
09-15-2010, 06:09 PM

I was referring more to the North African peoples stationed in Britain.

Wulfhere
09-15-2010, 06:12 PM
I was referring more to the North African peoples stationed in Britain.

Which ones were those? Name the legions stationed in Britain (there were four) that were raised in North Africa.

Beorn
09-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Which ones were those? Name the legions stationed in Britain (there were four) that were raised in North Africa.

I said 'peoples', not Legions.

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Whatever. The point is that they were always a minority and that they ended up expelled, and that's why their genetic impact has been negligible.

Tyrrhenoi
09-15-2010, 06:16 PM

Nop... South-Italy is a dry and hot place to live - the people there have a bit darker skin. Many Southern-Italians had (have) an agricultural occupation - in combination with temperatures of 35 C degrees in Juni-July-Aug - everyone would have a dark skin if your family lived there for centuries. In fact noble-families from the south (who did not work on the lands) have fair skin, even nowadays! A few 100 years back, if you were pale skinned in Italy - it was a status symbol! Because people knew you did not work on the lands!

http://www.monkeyboobies.com/gallery/d/282-1/sophia-loren-photograph-c100483171_jpeg.jpg

http://wallpaper.najoomi.com/wallpapers/1321/Sofia-Loren-Gray-Scale-512X384-1321.jpg

Does she look like an arab? Does she have arab features (like an arab nose, mouth etc.?) NO!! She is just a bit darker!

Korbis
09-15-2010, 06:18 PM

They werenīt colonizers. And the native Iberian population wasnīt replaced, just the majority under Islamic rule converted to Islam in order to get social and economic benefits regarding taxes.

Thats why that conflict is known in modern history as the clash between the two Spains, the christian and the muslim one.

Only the rulers and the armies they brought from Africa in the later stages of the Reconquista were foreigners, just like the previous ones visigoths, whom were fooled for the iberian jews to leave their kingdom. Under the muslim rule jews prospered as moneylenders and tax collectors, while under the Goth christian law they lived under a constant persecution.

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 06:23 PM
They werenīt colonizers. And the native Iberian population wasnīt replaced, just the majority under Islamic rule converted to Islam in order to get social and economic benefits regarding taxes.

Thats why that conflict is known in moder history as the clash between the two Spains, the christian and the muslim one.

Only the rulers were foreigners, just like the previous ones the visigoths, whom were fooled for the iberian jews to leave their kingdom. Under the muslim rule jews prospered as moneylenders and tax collectors, while under the Goth christian law they lived under a constant persecution.
Yes, and even some of the muslim rulers were of Visigothic origin (some described as blonde blue-eyed) who converted to Islam and changed their names for an Arab one.

hajduk
09-15-2010, 06:27 PM
My grandfather was from Izmir. My mom is mixed nigerian/bulgarian. So to answer your question, yes we are. I am an atheist btw

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Nop... South-Italy is a dry and hot place to live - the people there have a bit darker skin. Many Southern-Italians had (have) an agricultural occupation - in combination with temperatures of 35 C degrees in Juni-July-Aug - everyone would have a dark skin if your family lived there for centuries. In fact noble-families from the south (who did not work on the lands) have fair skin, even nowadays! A few 100 years back, if you were pale skinned in Italy - it was a status symbol! Because people knew you did not work on the lands!

http://www.monkeyboobies.com/gallery/d/282-1/sophia-loren-photograph-c100483171_jpeg.jpg

http://wallpaper.najoomi.com/wallpapers/1321/Sofia-Loren-Gray-Scale-512X384-1321.jpg

Does she look like an arab? Does she have arab features (like an arab nose, mouth etc.?) NO!! She is just a bit darker!

Mate don't waste time.
South Germany is darker than N.Germany, S.France is darker than north France and so on.

First europeans were not like Charleston Heston they were a lot darker.
The places with blonder people are the ones settled more by Germans after the fall of the roman empire it has nothing to with arabs that didn't settle there.

Charles Martel
09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
No. There is no Turkish or Arab blood in Southern Europe. Berbers are not Arabs. In fact most Berbers don't look European and they seem to be genetically closer to Semites. The Berbers influence itself in Southern Europe was small. The Moors were mixed race mongerls of various stocks but they left almost no trace of their blood in Southern Europe. The Turks were originally Mongoloid, through the rapes of the most beautiful European females mostly Slavic they began to look Caucasoid. It's the other way around it is Turks and North Africans have Southern European blood. Only morons believe that us Southern Europeans are mongerlized.

poiuytrewq0987
09-15-2010, 06:49 PM
No. There is no Turkish or Arab blood in Southern Europe. Berbers are not Arabs. In fact most Berbers don't look European and they seem to be genetically closer to Semites. The Berbers influence itself in Southern Europe was small. The Moors were mixed race mongerls of various stocks but they left almost no trace of their blood in Southern Europe. The Turks were originally Mongoloid, through the rapes of the most beautiful European females mostly Slavic they began to look Caucasoid. It's the other way around it is Turks and North Africans have Southern European blood. Only morons believe that us Southern Europeans are mongerlized.

When did France become part of Southern Europe? :D

Charles Martel
09-15-2010, 06:55 PM
When did France become part of Southern Europe? :D

Southern France is part of Southern Europe. France has it both ways. They are Northern and Southern, the best of the two worlds:thumb001:

Lithium
Hear some south slavic songs, to know about the suicides when the slavic girls were raped by turks... You have to know the folklore of one nation, to know it's past and origin...

Eldritch
The poll options are bit odd. How are Arabic admixture in southrons and southrons being cool two mutually exclusive things?

The Ripper
09-15-2010, 07:46 PM
The poll options are bit odd. How are Arabic admixture in southrons and southrons being cool two mutually exclusive things?

Eldis, its really simple, see.

The darker your skin is, the greater the likelihood that you're going to harass Wulfie in a park somewhere and make him shit his pants in the presence of wimmenz, and this is NOT cool. At all.

Blood Trinity
09-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey Wulfhere,

What's really perplexing is why you even post on an essentially Pan-European forum with the intent on insulting people you don't have a clue about? Maybe because people here can clearly see through your nonsense and at least have a good laugh at it, whereas the rest of the world, probably not even any of your fellow Mercians, take your hyperbole and retardedness seriously for two seconds? Sound about right?

poiuytrewq0987
09-15-2010, 08:09 PM

It might be a bit unclear but I meant by fine as in they're fine because they don't have significant non-European admixture.

poiuytrewq0987
09-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Hear some south slavic songs, to know about the suicides when the slavic girls were raped by turks... You have to know the folklore of one nation, to know it's past and origin...

Yeah, that, and the fact marriage between Christians and Muslims was highly taboo back then. It was quite similar to how interracial marriages was taboo in Confederate America.

Eldritch
09-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Eldis, its really simple, see.

The darker your skin is, the greater the likelihood that you're going to harass Wulfie in a park somewhere and make him shit his pants in the presence of wimmenz, and this is NOT cool. At all.

Dare I even ask what he might be up to, skulking around some public park after dark in the first place ...

Pallantides
09-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Let's repopulate Southern Europe.:D

Comte Arnau
09-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Let's repopulate Southern Europe.:D

With British Muslims?

Radojica
09-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I am albino African, good guessing Wulffi :shrug:

Grumpy Cat
09-15-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm mixed Northern and Southern European, these threads leave me between a rock and a hard place. :(

Salin
09-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Are Southern Europeans of mixed Arabic, Turkish ancestry?

Yes, they are.

Pallantides
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
With British Muslims?

With Norwegian colonists
http://thomaslg.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/spania-feiring_725166i.jpghttp://www.ansa.no/upload/Banner_ansa.jpg

The Ripper
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
With Norwegian colonists
http://thomaslg.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/spania-feiring_725166i.jpghttp://www.ansa.no/upload/Banner_ansa.jpg

Once you've colonized it, we'll come and drink your booze and piss in your tidy gardens.

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes, they are.
Welcome back Inquiring Mind gypsy, or Mestizo Henry, or Matematik. or...

Salin
09-15-2010, 09:24 PM

What are you raving about? You didn't take your pills today?

Comte Arnau
09-15-2010, 09:26 PM
It seems to me, though, that all Norwegians in Iberia go directly to L'Alfās del Pi. Dunno why. So I'd say a Norwegian repopulation is going to be somewhat difficult...

Charles Martel
09-15-2010, 09:27 PM

It's mostly Mestizos and Chinks that have thing for Southern Europeans. Often chinks are much worse. I have no idea why people respect them, after all they eat dogs and cats.

Eldritch
09-15-2010, 09:27 PM
What are you raving about? You didn't take your pills today?

So which one are you? Boris or the new one?

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Yes, they are.

TROLL IS BACK, TROLL IS BACK, TROLL IS BACK!

http://www.ternimagazine.it/wp-content/uploads/sirena.gif

http://hippiekiller.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/troll.jpg

Salin
09-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Such a huge fuss only because I answered one question put in the title of the thread?

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Such a huge fuss only because I answered one question put in the title of the thread?

Compliments troll, you have won the first prize of the Guinnes world records for the quickest ban in history.

Don't worry, you have always all the net, and all the fakes in Youtube(plus you have still Wulfhere).

P.s

THANKs ELDRITCH!!!!:love0038:

Eldritch
09-15-2010, 09:52 PM
THANKs ELDRITCH!!!!:love0038:

Oh, it wasn't me, I was busy responding to another thread.

Thanks anyway. :thumbs up

EDIT:

In case people are wondering, we try to avoid excessive moderation here and Loki and Foxie don't like loose cannons as mods. If you come across obvious trolling, just report it and be patient. It WILL be dealth with, eventually.

Guapo
09-15-2010, 10:34 PM
With Norwegian colonists

With your albino Arabids and Armenoids? Nah, swarthy is cooler :cool:

Grumpy Cat
09-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Northern Europeans on the beach... hmmm

http://blog.timesunion.com/tablehopping/files/2009/06/lobster.jpg

Pallantides
09-15-2010, 10:44 PM
With your albino Arabids and Armenoids? Nah, swarthy is cooler :cool:

I want to return them to you, after a few generations they will be swarthy again.

Northern Europeans on the beach... hmmm

http://blog.timesunion.com/tablehopping/files/2009/06/lobster.jpg

Many Scandinavians can tan without problems.

Grumpy Cat
09-15-2010, 10:47 PM

Yeah, I know. My father was one and he tanned dark. It's mainly those British Isles types who burn.

Germanicus
09-15-2010, 10:51 PM
If Wulfhere said so must be true.
Now i wait for another great scientist such as Inese to definitely claim it.

:pound:

It is true, Inese is an authority on such subjects...:D

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Norwegian soldier :

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36562&d=1194594612

Comte Arnau
09-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Scandinavians tan. Maybe to a weird orange color, but they do. Latvians can too. It's mainly some literally white-skinned people from the Isles, usually of the redhead freckled type, who seem to have serious problems to tan.

Tyrrhenoi
09-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Norwegian soldier :

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36562&d=1194594612

They let 'midgets' into the Norwegian army? That H&K G3 is almost as long as he is :D:D

Ps. The rifle is 1025 mm - (stock extended)

Guapo
09-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Scandinavians tan. Maybe to a weird orange color, but they do. Latvians can too

And why is that? Because they are depigmented Arabids that can still tan well.

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Scandinavians tan. Maybe to a weird orange color, but they do. Latvians can too. It's mainly some literally white-skinned people from the Isles, usually of the redhead freckled type, who seem to have serious problems to tan.

No.....swedish can't tan at all..why you say this?
This is a swedish model who worked in Italy:

http://photos.posh24.com/p/189023/l/paris_hilton/lavos_grand_opening_in_las_vegas.jpg

Korbis
09-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Iīm in favor of repopulate Catalonia with liberal Swedish girls and throw the annoying local chicks to the sea. Where do i have to sign?

Ibericus
09-15-2010, 11:35 PM
tanned germans :

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_1120299normalmarinescheer12.jpg

actually some northerns tourists here in the summer are equal or darker than locals

Óttar
09-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Berbers:

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/berberchildwh1.jpg

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/berbers.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xg0F_e1K14_4NM:http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/3555/berberboypd1.jpg&t=1

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:3pqYpYLH1ycS3M:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/jinniya/whites/kabyle_berber.jpg&t=1

http://www.egyptorigins.org/berberbeauty.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/2ndNotMadSpltG_468x333.jpg

http://www.private-guides.com/newcountry/morocco/sarhan-1000/festival-2546/imelchil.jpg

San Galgano
09-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Lulz at ChInese, sorry Inese choice in the poll:
"Dirty S.europeans"!

A girl with balls and solid point of views i have to say:patpat:.

Cato
09-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Jesus Christ, and here I thought the European/American divide was bad! Well, for all of their highfalutin rhetoric, my European cousins are as apt to fall all over each other like niggers over a bag of pot.

Pallantides
09-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Pia Tjelta - Norwegian actress:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6029/piatjelta.jpghttp://www.pluto.no/doogie/volapuk/LDKJ/Pia_Tjelta.png

Norwegian soldier :

He got short legs so he must be a Nordlending. :p

Tyrrhenoi
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Berbers:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_04/2ndNotMadSpltG_468x333.jpg

You know who this is? This is Madeleine McCann ! She was missing in Portugal a few years back. Her parents are British

Korbis
09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Nordlending? never heard of that type of hobbit.

He strikes me as a Harfoot.

Pallantides
09-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Nordlending? never heard of that type of hobbit.

He strikes me as a Harfoot.

Nordlending = A person from the county Nordland, but sometimes also refering to Northern Norwegians in general.

Vasconcelos
09-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Tyrrhenoi, he prolly meant the girl on the left, not Maddie.

Korbis
09-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Nordlending = A person from the county Nordland, but sometimes also refering to Northern Norwegians in general.

Are you serious? Do you really have a northern region in your country where this kind of midgets are common?

And I have no doubt that despiting his height he could kick my ass anyday, eh.

Tyrrhenoi
09-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Are you serious? Do you really have a northern region in your country where this kind of midgets are common?

I believe they call em trolls :) I have been in Norway :D
If you would fight with that soldier... he'd go straith for you nuts ;)

Tyrrhenoi, he prolly meant the girl on the left, not Maddie.

In my opinion, that's the same girl :o

Pallantides
09-16-2010, 12:01 AM

His looks are common all over Norway, but the sterotype is that Northern Norwegians are a bit shorter than South Norwegians, the average height in North Norway is about 1.76m I think, while in south Norway it's ca. 1.79m

Comte Arnau
09-16-2010, 12:09 AM
In my opinion, that's the same girl :o

The girl on the left was a blonde Berber girl they mistook for her. They thought she was because the fact of seeing a blonde native looked suspicious, lol. :D

Tyrrhenoi
09-16-2010, 12:13 AM
The girl on the left was a blonde Berber girl they mistook for her. They thought she was because the fact of seeing a blonde native looked suspicious, lol. :D

Ahh... :redface_002: Didn't know that .... :D

Korbis
09-16-2010, 12:23 AM
His looks are common all over Norway, but the sterotype is that Northern Norwegians are a bit shorter than South Norwegians, the average height in North Norway is about 1.76m I think, while in south Norway it's ca. 1.79m

Thatīs kinda disappointing. Iīm 1,81 and I donīt even consider myself tall. Almost all the 15-18 years old brats here can look down on me.

I guess the old school vikings ended up in he Netherlands, or something.

Aviane
09-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I know. My father was one and he tanned dark. It's mainly those British Isles types who burn.

Yeah truely most Europeans (including Scandinavians) can tan after a time in the sun, like you said it's definitely British Isles people and as I'm from there I see this all the time during Summer. :thumb001:

The Ripper
09-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Jesus Christ, and here I thought the European/American divide was bad! Well, for all of their highfalutin rhetoric, my European cousins are as apt to fall all over each other like niggers over a bag of pot.

Its an internet thing. These Nordicist über-Aryans a la Inese don't exist in any significant number in real life.

Of course, there are tensions between European countries, but I think this North vs. South thing is way over-played.

Pallantides
09-16-2010, 06:11 AM
Thatīs kinda disappointing. Iīm 1,81 and I donīt even consider myself tall. Almost all the 15-18 years old brats here can look down on me.

I guess the old school vikings ended up in he Netherlands, or something.

I'm 1.82
The average height for a Norwegian 150 years ago was 1.68m so Norwegians are much taller now, I bet that also the Vikings were most likely in the 1.60 to 1.70's range themselves.

still slightly taller than the Spanish average too

Average male height in Norway 1.797 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)
Average male height in Spain 1.780 m (5 ft 10 in)

Foxy
09-16-2010, 06:19 AM
My region was settled nor by Greeks nor by Phenicians nor by Turks nor by Arabs but by Samnites (a population who originated in southern Tuscany/Latium) Germans and Normans. Am I whiter now? If I am not I can use this:

http://www.deterstock.it/images/Italy%20ACE%20Candeggina%20Blu%20Protezione%20Atti va%20Liquid%20Bottle0002.JPG

:D I am waiting for you answer

Matritensis
09-16-2010, 06:25 AM

My girlfriend tans faster than me,but she gets golden,not brownish.Also the sun makes blonde hair much lighter after some exposure.Scandinavians look indeed very good in Summer! :love:

Tyrrhenoi
09-16-2010, 07:11 AM
Am I whiter now? If I am not I can use this:

??????

http://images1.hellotrade.com/data2/SG/CP/HTVENDOR-2136506/ace_vitamine_drink_1_5_liter_karton_pak_dr_siemer-250x250.jpghttp://www.daninternational.com/images/healthy_ace_large.jpghttp://www.actie.nl/images/img48f28b7d79558-0.jpg

Praamžius
09-16-2010, 09:00 AM
People of average or lil above average height tend to fell short sometimes as they only notice ppl who tower them , rather the ones below :D

Foxy
09-16-2010, 09:01 AM
??????

http://images1.hellotrade.com/data2/SG/CP/HTVENDOR-2136506/ace_vitamine_drink_1_5_liter_karton_pak_dr_siemer-250x250.jpghttp://www.daninternational.com/images/healthy_ace_large.jpghttp://www.actie.nl/images/img48f28b7d79558-0.jpg

this exist also in Italy and it's a juice. But my ACE was an Italian brand of bleach :D

Comte Arnau
09-16-2010, 11:20 AM
My girlfriend tans faster than me,but she gets golden,not brownish.Also the sun makes blonde hair much lighter after some exposure.Scandinavians look indeed very good in Summer! :love:

Well, girls tend to tan faster apparently, if only because they spend more time exposed. :D

I myself can't get a brownish tone. At most, a dark bread-like colour. You're right about hair, it always get lighter in the summer. Not only blonde, but brown hair too. I wonder if it also happens in black-haired people, but I never see East Asians at the beach.

Mustafa
07-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Not really but infected by East African Niggas, Sandnigger Arabs, Brown Persians and Gypturks (Gypsy Turks).

EL_BARBARO
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Wow, a reopener of very old, old, old threads...