PDA

View Full Version : Religious/traditionalist people are stupid

Incel King
09-30-2016, 05:20 PM
They are stupid and nobody gonna save them. How to talk with people who have those imaginary friends but are still timid and afraid of everything. Religion is plague. Long live Charles Darwin, might is right!

Charles Bronson
09-30-2016, 05:21 PM
They are stupid and nobody gonna save them. How to talk with people who have those imaginary friends but are still timid and afraid of everything. Religion is plague. Long live Charles Darwin, might is right!

Both are theorys, do you have a proof.

Incel King
09-30-2016, 05:25 PM
Both are theorys, do you have a proof.

Humans are just around 1,3% genetically different from chimpanzee. Anyway, religion praises weakness and pathetic and nice guys are on "right" side for religious brains. I'm glad I'm not fuckin nice guy, they're cowards with inferiority complex.

Hoxhaism
09-30-2016, 05:27 PM
yes, religion is a plague that needs to be exterminated.

Newman
09-30-2016, 05:30 PM

But they can get laid, in contrary to you, that's why you're frustrated

log out and fap, and everything will go back to normal

EL_BARBARO
09-30-2016, 05:31 PM

Why?

Charles Bronson
09-30-2016, 05:31 PM
Humans are just around 1,3% genetically different from chimpanzee. Anyway, religion praises weakness and pathetic and nice guys are on "right" side for religious brains. I'm glad I'm not fuckin nice guy, they're cowards with inferiority complex.

1.3% is a lot.

Newman
09-30-2016, 05:34 PM

Traditionalism is responsible for our civilizational progress, we would still be monkeys if we had no social codes, that's what faggots like you cannot understand

Incel King
09-30-2016, 05:35 PM
But they can get laid, in contrary to you, that's why you're frustrated

log out and fap, and everything will go back to normal

You're wrong, most extreme examples of them (priest, monks, nuns) never get laid. ;)

Incel King
09-30-2016, 05:40 PM
Traditionalism is responsible for our civilizational progress, we would still be monkeys if we had no social codes, that's what faggots like you cannot understand

If you're traditionalist, smash your computer, don't drive car and go back to cave like your ancestors did and good luck in finding partner who will share your destiny, you will need it when it comes to modern bitches.

EL_BARBARO
09-30-2016, 05:40 PM
yes, religion is a plague that needs to be exterminated.

Why?