PDA

View Full Version : Real IRA says it will target UK bankers

The Lawspeaker
09-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Real IRA says it will target UK bankers (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/sep/14/real-ira-targets-banks-bankers)

Exclusive: Republican terror group vows to resume mainland attacks with banks and bankers now potential targets

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/9/14/1284493401800/The-IRA-bombed-targets-in-006.jpg
The IRA bombed targets in the City during the 1990s. Now the Real IRA may use the same tactic. Photograph: Rex Features

Banks and bankers are now potential targets for the Real IRA (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/real-ira), leaders of the dissident republican terror group have warned in an exclusive interview with the Guardian. Despite having only 100 activists they also said that targets in England remained a high priority.

In an attempt to tap into the intense hostility towards the banks on both sides of the Irish border they branded bankers as "criminals" and said: "We have a track record of attacking high-profile economic targets and financial institutions such as the City of London. The role of bankers and the institutions they serve in financing Britain's colonial and capitalist system has not gone unnoticed.

"Let's not forget that the bankers are the next-door neighbours of the politicians. Most people can see the picture: the bankers grease the politicians' palms, the politicians bail out the bankers with public funds, the bankers pay themselves fat bonuses and loan the money back to the public with interest. It's essentially a crime spree that benefits a social elite at the expense of many millions of victims."

But security sources in Northern Ireland (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/northernireland) point out say the Real IRA lacks the logistical resources of the Provisional IRA to prosecute a bombing campaign similar to the ones that devastated the City of London in the early 1990s or the Canary Wharf bomb in 1996. Although the Real IRA has access to explosives it has yet to carry out large-scale bombings.

The terror group stressed in a series of written answers to the Guardian's questions that future attacks would alternate between the "military, political and economic targets". It is the first time the Real IRA has engaged in such open anti-capitalist rhetoric or focused on the role of the banking system.
The leaders also threatened to intensify the group's terror campaign on all fronts.

"Realistically, it is important to acknowledge that we have regrouped and reorganised and emerged from a turbulent period in republican history.

"We have already shown our capacity to launch attacks on the British military, judicial, and policing infrastructure. As we rebuild, we are confident that we will increase the volume and effectiveness of attacks," the organisation said.

One element in the Real IRA's recent activity has been a wave of so-called "punishment" shootings and beatings of those they deem "antisocial elements" in nationalist working class areas. In Derry alone the Real IRA and other aligned groups have shot around two dozen men over the last 18 months.

The Real IRA's leadership was unapologetic over what its critics have described as "rough justice". The group believes such attacks are popular and can garner support in areas where the communities were previously alienated from the police.

"These actions are taken as a last resort to protect the community. We are an integral part of the community and the people in them are our eyes and ears. The fact is that the British police force is rejected by republican communities and people naturally turn to us for help.
"The vast majority of issues are resolved by negotiation, a small percentage require more direct forms of intervention including punishment shootings and expulsions," they said.

On the political front they dismissed Sinn Féin's claims that its electoral strategy would ultimately yield a united Ireland despite the majority of nationalists in Northern Ireland still voting for Sinn Féin and an overwhelming majority backing the peace process.
The Real IRA insisted, however, that support for them was building and they had turned away hundreds of young disaffected nationalists because they didn't have the capacity to absorb so many members.

"From the point of view of republican communities, there is still a heavily armed British police force that casually uses plastic baton rounds, CS gas and Tasers, carry out house raids, stop and search operations and general harassment.

"There's still a 5,000-strong British army garrison, a new MI5 HQ in Belfast, and a British secretary of state. Republican communities are still subjected to sectarian parades and the right to protest is being met with intimidation and violence."

On the subject of recent reports of talks between dissident republicans and the Dublin and London governments the Real IRA said: "There are no talks with either the British government or the Free State Administration.

"The IRA is not unwilling to talk, in fact there needs to be talks … however, talks need to deal with the root cause of the conflict, namely the illegal British occupation of Ireland. We are mindful, though, that the history of such approaches from the British has been characterised by a lack of integrity, a lack of willingness to address the causes of conflict, and has been motivated by a self-serving agenda." Northern Ireland's deputy first minister and Sinn Féin MP, Martin McGuinness, also came in for strong criticism. The former chief-of-staff of the IRA and key Sinn Féin negotiator recently claimed that he had knowledge that dissidents were holding secret discussions with the two governments.

"Martin McGuinness is a British Crown minister who has a vested interest in causing mischief among republicans. His job is to administer the Queen of England's writ in Ireland ... However, if he has any evidence to back up his claims, he should make it public," the Real IRA said.

The Ripper
09-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Interesting, and I don't feel sorry for the bankers. I have to doubt the RIRA's capability of exacting any kind of attacks on the financial sector of London, however.

Groenewolf
09-16-2010, 06:47 AM
At most they will be able to target the low-level employees, while the ones real high up have more then enough money to spend on top-grade private security. Or on bribing/paying protecting money to the Real IRA.

In essence it would be like that scene in the movie Public Enemy, where they will not take the money from someone if it is in his pocket but have no problem taking it if it is in the bank vault.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 11:57 AM
What with England getting closer to having its own militaristic terror groups, I fear the IRA are gonna soon understand the meaning of a real fight.

By all means attack and destroy legitimate targets in Ireland and Northern Ireland, but I myself will be 100% for a good old anti-Irish movement within England (destroying Irish establishments, threatening and maiming Irish communities, etc, etc) if one bomb is set off within England's borders and English innocents are remotely disturbed and threatened.

poiuytrewq0987
09-16-2010, 12:07 PM
What with England getting closer to having its own militaristic terror groups, I fear the IRA are gonna soon understand the meaning of a real fight.

By all means attack and destroy legitimate targets in Ireland and Northern Ireland, but I myself will be 100% for a good old anti-Irish movement within England (destroying Irish establishments, threatening and maiming Irish communities, etc, etc) if one bomb is set off within England's borders and English innocents are remotely disturbed and threatened.

If you don't want it to happen then let RoI annex Northern Ireland.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 12:20 PM

Yes, I hadn't thought of that. Here! Let me just go of into the cabinet and tell my hand selected members of Parliament that we should just let them go.

Hang on! I'll be back in a second.

Sorry, it didn't wash with them.

Looks like the English will be subjected to horror once more. Stuck in the middle of the British and the Irish.

Treffie
09-16-2010, 02:03 PM

And let the Loyalists start bombing again? There's a fine line between peace and violence in Northern Ireland and what you're saying wouldn't go down well with all sides there.

poiuytrewq0987
09-16-2010, 02:05 PM
And let the Loyalists start bombing again? There's a fine line between peace and violence in Northern Ireland and what you're saying wouldn't go down well with all sides there.

Make Northern Ireland an independent country then.

Treffie
09-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Make Northern Ireland an independent country then.

Probably the best option IMO, but that's not as easy as it sounds either.

Murphy
09-16-2010, 09:43 PM
The PIRA cost the British economy billions in their bombing campaign in England and the PIRA basically destroyed Northern Ireland's. Don't underestimate the RIRA's potential. They very well could cripple the British banking world.

I mean, the RIRA has been bugging MI5 for months now, they're not ignorant little boys playing at IRA-man. They know what they are about.

This does not legitimise their fight, but it legitimises their capability of carrying out their fight.

Loki
09-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Please define "bankers". The CEO of a banking institution, the middle pen-pusher employees who have nothing to do with any company policies, or the tea lady and toilet cleaners who work for the banks?

poiuytrewq0987
09-16-2010, 10:03 PM
The PIRA cost the British economy billions in their bombing campaign in England and the PIRA basically destroyed Northern Ireland's. Don't underestimate the RIRA's potential. They very well could cripple the British banking world.

I mean, the RIRA has been bugging MI5 for months now, they're not ignorant little boys playing at IRA-man. They know what they are about.

This does not legitimise their fight, but it legitimises their capability of carrying out their fight.

I think Yugoslavs should assist in IRA's funding. NATO bombed us so it's only fair to return the favor.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
I think Yugoslavs should assist in IRA's funding. NATO bombed us so it's only fair to return the favor.

I hope you and all your family die of cancer of every organ and limb.

Murphy
09-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Please define "bankers". The CEO of a banking institution, the middle pen-pusher employees who have nothing to do with any company policies, or the tea lady and toilet cleaners who work for the banks?

They campaign will not really be aimed at people on a personal level, they will simply attack the bank buildings etcetera though I do not doubt that much of the lower-middle-management will be the types who are injured physically in any bombings.

poiuytrewq0987
09-16-2010, 10:05 PM

The whole point is to get Britain to give up control of Northern Ireland. They do this by bombing the streets of London since important targets are a bit harder to kill and requires a lot of resources, something the IRA probably is lacking in.

poiuytrewq0987
09-16-2010, 10:06 PM

Thousands of Yugoslavs died from NATO's terror bombings. The blood is hardly on our hands.

Loki
09-16-2010, 10:06 PM
They campaign will not really be aimed at people on a personal level, they will simply attack the bank buildings etcetera though I do not doubt that much of the lower-middle-management will be the types who are injured physically in any bombings.

How do you know?? :p

Murphy
09-16-2010, 10:07 PM

I should point out that I do not support the RIRA or their recent moves I understand the motives, I emphasise with the motives. I am no friend of the banker.

But the RIRA are not going to change the world with a bomb. I am simply putting it forward that it would be foolish to dismiss them out of hand.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Thousands of Yugoslavs died from NATO's terror bombings. The blood is hardly on our hands.

And the blood is on us normal English folks hands?

Murphy
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
How do you know?? :p

General IRA policy is to keep non-combatant casualties to a minimum. It's bad PR. It's why they are doomed to fail. At this time, with the War on Terrorism etcetera the RIRA stand a chance. They wont have the grass-roots support necessary.

Grumpy Cat
09-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Oh shit...

RoyBatty
09-16-2010, 10:10 PM

This doesn't of course excuse the plans of the Real Ireland's Retarded A$$holes but what he says is true enough.

Britain did terrorise Serbia just like it terrorises Iraq and Afghanistan today. One could debate whether this "eye-for-an-eye" stuff is good for anybody but it doesn't take away the fact that "democratic" Britain's hands are dripping with blood.

Irish terrorism is no different to British terrorism. Both are abhorrent.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 10:12 PM
This doesn't of course excuse the plans of the Real Ireland's Retarded A$$holes but what he says is true enough.

Britain did terrorise Serbia just like it terrorises Iraq and Afghanistan today. One could debate whether this "eye-for-an-eye" stuff is good for anybody but it doesn't take away the fact that "democratic" Britain's hands are dripping with blood.

Irish terrorism is no different to British terrorism. Both are abhorrent.

I'd agree with the sentiment if the previous bombing campaign didn't have so many men, women and children as the price.

The ones he is referring to are not the ones who will feel the sharp end of a blast.

Wyn
09-16-2010, 10:12 PM
That'll definitely bring about a United Ireland, alright.

The Lawspeaker
09-16-2010, 10:22 PM

Irish terrorism is no different to City of London/ Wallstreet terrorism. Both are abhorrent.

Fixed it for you. And we all know who runs the show there.

Graham
09-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Where's Fred Goodwin hiding the now? Can they bomb him please :)

hereward
09-16-2010, 10:43 PM
There will be no united Ireland with the current demographics of Ulster. To those of you who say ''Britain should give it back'', I will ask to whom we give it back to? Any Government of Ireland would certainly say no thank you; for them the proverbial poisoned chalice. As for independence, it would a failed state from the get go!
Demographically the protestants are in are waning, they have been for the best part of half a century.
I will say my piece, as I have to every Fenian of Irishman or Scotsman or Bluenose whilst growing up in the London pub trade; have a population exchange between the two of you then kindly go about your own business and leave England alone.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I will say my piece, as I have to every Fenian of Irishman or Scotsman or Bluenose whilst growing up in the London pub trade; have a population exchange between the two of you then kindly go about your own business and leave England alone.

Another good one is to tell them England and the English really couldn't give an arse about Northern Ireland.

I said that once, and the guy's face went to the point I felt compelled to give him a dummy. :D

hereward
09-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Another good one is to tell them England and the English really couldn't give an arse about Northern Ireland.

I said that once, and the guy's face went to the point I felt compelled to give him a dummy. :D

Even better, when in their company chewing the fat, football etc, start referring to them as foreigners/outsiders, they HATE that.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Even better, when in their company chewing the fat, football etc, start referring to them as foreigners/outsiders, they HATE that.

Orcs! Orcs, me old son, Orcs. :thumb001:

Btw, in a football situation, I always find supporting the other team helps :D

Wyn
09-16-2010, 11:04 PM

One of the saddest things about the N. Ireland debate is that the unionists are clinging to a people who actually aren't that bothered. Between those on the mainland who are indifferent to the status of NI, and those who support unification, the number of people who actively support NI's status as part of the UK must be minuscule.

Really, Northern Ireland. A lot of English couldn't give a shit about Scotland and Wales, let alone six counties on the island next door. :confused: It's actually amazing how many people aren't even aware of the status of NI/Ireland generally. I know somebody in the Republic who uses ebay regularly and says that people on the other end often believe that "Ireland" is in the UK...

Voitto
09-16-2010, 11:07 PM
If the UK had a spine they'd treat the IRA like the Israelis treat Hamas and the various other Palestinian terror groups.

hereward
09-16-2010, 11:10 PM
If the UK had a spine they'd treat the IRA like the Israelis treat Hamas and the various other Palestinian terror groups.

Oh the genius, how visionary of you, I shall procure one for the nation on the morrow.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 11:21 PM
One of the saddest things about the N. Ireland debate is that the unionists are clinging to a people who actually aren't that bothered.

That depends really. On the whole you are correct, but unfortunately there are segments of English society holding, with very firm fingertips, onto the notion of Unionism. The EDL is a prime example of that.

I can't help but speculate that reality is the British state is Israel and the IRA is Hamas

A more conclusive policy would be to declare England independent of British rule and fuck the lot of them. :thumb001:

hereward
09-16-2010, 11:25 PM
A more conclusive policy would be to declare England independent of British rule and fuck the lot of them.

I agree, but as I said before, I feel duty bound to Wales for some unexplainable reason.

Beorn
09-16-2010, 11:28 PM
I agree, but as I said before, I feel duty bound to Wales for some unexplainable reason.

:D

I put that down to the Welsh being the only nation that has bled on foreign shores with us English. That, and the fact that most English have a Welsh Uncle or Aunt tucked away in the family branches somewhere.

Peasant
09-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Couldn't they just blow up 10 Downing Street and do us all a favour?

The Lawspeaker
09-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Heh. I fear that such a step would lead to the leaders of the RIRA being elected as the new cabinet members after a huge turn-out of grateful voters. :eek::cool:
And would make Northern Ireland into the most popular part of the UK for saving the country...

hereward
09-17-2010, 12:05 AM
:D

I put that down to the Welsh being the only nation that has bled on foreign shores with us English. That, and the fact that most English have a Welsh Uncle or Aunt tucked away in the family branches somewhere.

:thumb001:

Also Scotch and Irish:sad:. I have to come clean, there is a wee bit of Jock in me also, Alexander, there I said it, though the depressionn has not lifted.
So, I have no Welsh, yet I stand by them:shrug:

Beorn
09-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Og8VGLBKOOs

FLUELLEN

Your grandfather of famous memory, an't please your majesty, and your great-uncle Edward the Plack Prince of Wales, as I have read in the chronicles,fought a most prave pattle here in France.

KING HENRY V

They did, Fluellen.

FLUELLEN

Your majesty says very true: if your majesties is remembered of it, the Welshmen did good service in a garden where leeks did grow, wearing leeks in their Monmouth caps; which, your majesty know, to this hour is an honourable badge of the service; and I do believe your majesty takes no scorn to wear the leek upon Saint Tavy's day.

KING HENRY V

I wear it for a memorable honour;
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.

FLUELLEN

All the water in Wye cannot wash your majesty's Welsh plood out of your pody, I can tell you that: God pless it and preserve it, as long as it pleases
his grace, and his majesty too!

KING HENRY V

Thanks, good my countryman.

We English, of any ancestry, can never under appreciate the unity and solidarity the Welsh and English have shared.

RoyBatty
09-17-2010, 06:06 AM
Where's Fred Goodwin hiding the now? Can they bomb him please :)

Last time I could be bothered to read Fred the Shred was holed up at his palace in France. No doubt he's since probably been given numerous high paying non-exec board memberships and is back plying his trade somewhere in the UK. :D

Óttar
09-17-2010, 06:16 AM
I am sure your wife loves this idea. :rolleyes2:

Beorn
09-17-2010, 12:19 PM
I am sure your wife loves this idea. :rolleyes2:

I'm sure she would. The last time of asking she said the lot of them should all be fucked off to a remote island. The trouble makers of course.

Óttar
09-17-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm sure she would. The last time of asking she said the lot of them should all be fucked off to a remote island. The trouble makers of course.
"Maiming Irish communities" is your idea of dealing with trouble makers? What if the English mob burns down your house, drags you and your wife out and beats you to death? On account of you being with a "Taig" woman and all. :coffee:

Beorn
09-17-2010, 02:34 PM
"Maiming Irish communities" is your idea of dealing with trouble makers?

Trouble makers = Terrorists.

What if the English mob burns down your house, drags you and your wife out and beats you to death? On account of you being with a "Taig" woman and all. :coffee:

What if I was driving along at just under 23 1/2 mile an hour and an alien landed on my head?

Óttar
09-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Trouble makers = Terrorists.
So, Irish communities = Terrorists. :lightbul:

Beorn
09-17-2010, 04:23 PM
You've read it completely wrong.

Trouble makers.

Óttar
09-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Say some terrorists blow up London bridge (this fulfills the criteria for "within England's borders") and two English people happen to become casualties (thus fulfilling the criteria for 'mildly disturbing English people.') then you would support English going and "maiming Irish communities" which would be filled with innocent people.

Beorn
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Ah! I see your problem is the word 'maiming'.

Maim - To wound seriously; to cause permanent loss of function of a limb or part of the body

destroying Irish establishments, threatening and maiming Irish communities

Community - residential district: a district where people live

So, 'maiming Irish communities' would involve impeding and obstructing the normal rhythm of hubs of Irish communities dotted around England: eg St. Michaels Irish Centre (http://www.stmichaelsirishcentre.org/) or The Birmingham Irish Centre, etc...

RoyBatty
09-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Would I be upset if the R IRA blew up random citizens? Yes I would.

Would I be upset if the Real Irish Retarded A$$holes blew up a few bankers or MP's?

Uhm, well, it's like... errrr

poiuytrewq0987
09-17-2010, 07:10 PM
God save the Irish freedom fighters! It was bad enough the British poked their nose where it didn't belong in our affairs many times but to have the British actually occupy my country? That's a fate far worse.

10-08-2010, 05:38 PM
God save the Irish freedom fighters! It was bad enough the British poked their nose where it belong in our affairs many times but to have the British actually occupy my country? That's a fate far worse.

Especially if they stopped you from digging mass graves and filling them with your neighbours, eh?

Orange&BlueBear
10-10-2010, 03:00 AM
God bless the republican freedom fighters- aye up the Omagh bombers, bomb a town kill more members of their own community than Protestants, fighting for a United Ireland by running around painting post boxes Green and by making everybodys life a misery with their stupid bomb scares, burn down a whole retail park in Newry a 90%plus Roman Catholic town, putting dozens of people from their own community out of work and on the dole, wasters who will never achieve anything EXCEPT terrorising their own community with the activitys of their supporters and members like in Lurgan were they wreck and destroy their estates when and if they feel like it and decide to try and set fire to a train running between Belfast and Dublin, jam packed with citizens of the Irish Republic.

Keep up the good work in the fight for old Ireland. And when the British security forces decide to clamp down on ya's, and shoot to kill, go and run to the European court of human rights, then run around the streets of dear old Eire proclaiming to soldiers fighting for Irelands Independence, and if the British security services ever do leave Ulster and the locally recruited police and so on are stood down, don't go crying for the British army to be brought back unto the streets and welcome them with ham sandwichs and tea, when the big bad Protestants decide to return the serve like ya's did at the start of the troubles.

Wyn
10-10-2010, 03:04 AM
[ ... ]

A lot of this Irish terror stuff may simply be being played up for political purposes by British forces. Cameron is Thatcher with a penis. He's probably itching to have British soldiers up and down N. Ireland's streets. This could all be the build up to the justification of such a move.

Orange&BlueBear
10-10-2010, 03:15 AM
A lot of this Irish terror stuff may simply be being played up for political purposes by British forces. Cameron is Thatcher with a penis. He's probably itching to have British soldiers up and down N. Ireland's streets. This could all be the build up to the justification of such a move.

I would agree that the threat level is being played up.

I don't agree about Cameron wanting the army back in. Northern Ireland is a normal society now, unfortunately now faced with normal issues for other western european nations like multiculturalism/destruction.

Wyn
10-10-2010, 03:20 AM
I don't agree about Cameron wanting the army back in. Northern Ireland is a normal society now, unfortunately now faced with normal issues for other western european nations like multiculturalism/destruction.

I don't know, he is much more aggressively Unionist in my opinion than his predecessor. The Conservatives in general tend to be for obvious reasons. It seems too good to be true - Irish republican terror threat reaches epic levels with Tory, NI-loving Cameron as top dog. I wouldn't at all be surprised if within the couple of years or so British soldiers are on the streets like the "old days", really, would you?

Orange&BlueBear
10-10-2010, 03:37 AM
I don't know, he is much more aggressively Unionist in my opinion than his predecessor. The Conservatives in general tend to be for obvious reasons. It seems too good to be true - Irish republican terror threat reaches epic levels with Tory, NI-loving Cameron as top dog. I wouldn't at all be surprised if within the couple of years or so British soldiers are on the streets like the "old days", really, would you?

The troops will never be back on the streets, the security forces on the ground are winning and it certainly isn't in Unionist interests to have them back on the streets. Special units might be required from time to time to deal with certain terrorists, but ordinary squaddies will never be deployed on the streets unless things get dramatically worse, which I very much doubt.

Wyn
10-10-2010, 03:46 AM
but ordinary squaddies will never be deployed on the streets unless things get dramatically worse, which I very much doubt.

That's just the thing, all these reports of terror threat levels would have us believe that they are getting dramatically worse. Which they may very well be, obviously. But it seems like a good excuse for Cameron and his ilk, given his staunch Unionism.

Orange&BlueBear
10-10-2010, 04:09 AM
That's just the thing, all these reports of terror threat levels would have us believe that they are getting dramatically worse. Which they may very well be, obviously. But it seems like a good excuse for Cameron and his ilk, given his staunch Unionism.

But that's the thing, if he is a staunch unionist, then the last thing he would want is troops back on the ground in this Province.

I'm an Ulster loyalist and make no bones about it, and I wouldn't want to see the troops back on the ground in this Province and only a small minority of unionists who can't see past their own noses would want them back on the streets.

RoyBatty
10-16-2010, 09:18 AM
I would agree that the threat level is being played up.

The NI yoof did acquit themselves admirably against the recent Gypsy invasion though. That's more than can be said for any other part of the UK. At least the greater NI community appears to be showing some backbone and haven't been completely brainwashed with NWO multiculturalism.

RoyBatty
10-16-2010, 09:22 AM
A lot of this Irish terror stuff may simply be being played up for political purposes by British forces.

I suspect that at least some of the NI "terror" is / was manufactured by MI5/6 (using unwitting Irish labour of course) but many people would consider this to be conspiracy theory territory.

Cameron is Thatcher with a penis.

Not so sure about this one. Thatcher had backbone. Cameron leaves one with the impression of a slimy eel.

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2010, 12:07 PM
So when are the micks ready to rumble or are they now too drunk to leave the pub ?
I am waiting.

10-17-2010, 01:28 AM
So when are the micks ready to rumble or are they now too drunk to leave the pub ?
I am waiting.

I hope you aren't holding your breath, the micks talk a splendid fight but take their time getting around to it

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2010, 01:40 AM
I hope you aren't holding your breath, the micks talk a splendid fight but take their time getting around to it
I am actually. There hasn't been a nice display of mick or leftie terrorism for some time now and the peace and quiet is boring

:yawn:

What happened to the good old days when the IRA or some other idiot gang tried to blow up something slap bang in the heart of civilized Western Europe.. ?
Come on you host eaters: stop bullshitting and start killing something and make it worthwhile for me to watch the news again !

The Ripper
10-17-2010, 02:28 AM
eAiwLZxU8Gs

Orange&BlueBear
10-17-2010, 10:51 PM
eAiwLZxU8Gs

Aye, go on home British soldiers, back to your homes in Belfast, Dublin, Limerick,Cork and Londonderry.

Now how about all these Ira adoring wankers in the United Kingdom going to live in the Republic of Ireland? Instead of living under the flag they so-claim to hate.

Cedric
06-23-2011, 06:28 AM
It will be a dark day before I ever listen to the opinions of a Serb with matters regarding to the UK.

Dont you have something better to do? Such as being Europe's Africa?

As to the rest of you, relax. We're GREAT Britain. We know what we're doing.

Weedman
12-24-2013, 07:31 PM
first they rob 'em, now they want to just blow 'em up........these degenerate criminals can't seem to make-up their minds:p

Proctor
12-24-2013, 07:35 PM
first they rob 'em, now they want to just blow 'em up........these degenerate criminals can't seem to make-up their minds:p

Yeah. The IRA are stupid as fuck, targeting civilians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing) is their specialty I've heard.