PDA

View Full Version : why do people appose feminism?

Pages : [1] 2

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Give me your reasons, anti-feminists.
i mean:
the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.
synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights

who the hell doesn't agree with that?
it's pathetic how much men on this forum i've come across that oppose it, i feel like anti-feminists are obviously threatened by this which is again pathetic.

Milo
10-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Because cancer is cancerous

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:24 PM

how sweet describing yourself in four words, now can we go back on topic?

Milo
10-03-2016, 05:27 PM
how sweet describing yourself in four words, now can we go back on topic?

If this isnt fucking cancer then I dont know what is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbs7q5E5mHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCgmbhrtnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

If you really want equality call yourself an egalitarian instead.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:28 PM
If this isnt fucking cancer then I dont know what is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbs7q5E5mHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCgmbhrtnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

cancer is a disease which kills millions, i don't see how cancer has any connection to this thread.

Milo
10-03-2016, 05:29 PM
cancer is a disease which kills millions, i don't see how cancer has any connection to this thread.

well these videos killed millions of brain cells

Saiwalo
10-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Because definitions change! Third wave feminism has drifted far, far from that description.
Also, nature does not recognize equality.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:31 PM
well these videos killed millions of brain cells

no it doesn't, i doubt a bunch of moving images kills brain cells.
However it isn't possible for you, since you didn't have brain cells to begin with

MellowD
10-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Best feminism... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism

:lol:

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Because definitions change! Third wave feminism has drifted far, far from that description.

Not true nor accurate.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Best feminism... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism

:lol:

again, what does this have to do with the thread?

Saiwalo
10-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Not true nor accurate.

Holy shit, you are dumb...
Atheist and feminist and denying the most very obvious natures laws...
No reason even trying.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Holy shit, you are dumb...
Atheist and feminist and denying the most very obvious natures laws...
No reason even trying.

Explain.

Seth MacFarlane
People just hate feminist extremenists , besides that i have no problem with it

Milo
"Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or equalitarianism—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy."

RN97
10-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Not surprised you're a feminist. From your posts it's clear that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
It's self-explanatory really. If you're a feminist you have to deny biological and psychological differences between the sexes for no other reason than "equality". Men like to work alone(engineers for example) more than women and but nooo, that can't be accept. We need quotas to encourage women to become something they don't want to be and fuck over men who want to be it at the same time.
Women have innate instincts to be feminine and men to be manly, however we need for some reason effeminate men and female soldiers. KISS. Men are men and women are women, it's not hard to understand.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
10-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Not true nor accurate.

Nature is variable and equality is rare in nature. But the things that feminism used to fight for were more so on things similar to natural rights ( not physically natural but part of abstract philosophy) then you have un equal talents abilities which make people different. Some things some modern feminists complain about are dumb. They probably give a bad rep to more serious feminists. Ive seen one where a feminists complains about not having fat female video game characters. That only hot sexy females are portrayed.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:37 PM
"Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or equalitarianism—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy."

this is the exact same meaning as feminism.
Fuck double standards.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Not surprised you're a feminist. From your posts it's clear that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
It's self-explanatory really. If you're a feminist you have to deny biological and psychological differences between the sexes for no other reason than "equality". Men like to work alone(engineers for example) more than women and but nooo, that can't be accept. We need quotas to encourage women to become something they don't want to be and fuck over men who want to be it at the same time.
Women have innate instincts to be feminine and men to be manly, however we need for some reason effeminate men and female soldiers. KISS. Men are men and women are women, it's not hard to understand.

But we are too advanced for that, humans are humans, simple as that.

Milo
10-03-2016, 05:39 PM
this is the exact same meaning as feminism.
Fuck double standards.

no it isn't. Feminism is a combination of Feminine and Autism, Egalitarianism on the other hand is derived from the word for Equal.

Sikeliot
10-03-2016, 05:39 PM
I have no issue with feminism but what I take issue with is when they say gender does not exist.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Nature is variable and equality is rare in nature. But the things that feminism used to fight for were more so on things similar to natural rights ( not physically natural but part of abstract philosophy) then you have un equal talents abilities which make people different. Some things some modern feminists complain about are dumb. They probably give a bad rep to more serious feminists. Ive seen one where a feminists complains about not having fat female video game characters. That only hot sexy females are portrayed.

i don't get feminists saying about the video games
it is objectifying, but it's marketing, so in the end of the day who really cares.

Women should be treated the same as men.

Albobalboa
I actually agree with feminists here, many men are threatened by Women's rights. Yes there are many annoying feminists that have spun out of control but the foundation of the movement remains and that is equality. I personally support it even though many of my points are completely contradictory as I have moments of intense woman-hatred, but that's life.

Hoxhaism
no it isn't. Feminism is a combination of Feminine and Autism, Egalitarianism on the other hand is derived from the word for Equal.

but feminism was based on equality, get your facts straight..

Saiwalo
10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
“We cannot ask ourselves whether ‘woman’ is superior or inferior to ‘man’ any more than we can ask ourselves whether water is superior or inferior to fire … There can be no doubt that a woman who is perfectly woman is superior to a man who is imperfectly man, just as a farmer who is faithful to his land and performs his work perfectly is superior to a king who cannot do his own work.” – Julius Evola, Eros and the Mysteries of Love

Just to influence some thought amidst this feminist retardation.

Milo

do you want the equal pay or the equal jail sentences?(the wage gap is a myth that has been busted a long time ago anyways)

Tooting Carmen
It depends on what strand of feminism is being discussed. If it is the basic demand for equal pay, equal rights and dignity, then that is commendable and still needed (especially in non-Western countries). If it is the ideology where men are all deemed to be actual or potential rapists and wife-beaters, and where sex is seen as something evil and demeaning in itself, then yes it is reprehensible.

Queen B
1) Because many men confuse the manhating with feminism.
2) Because many women, self-proclaimed feminists confuse the manhating with feminism
3) Because men are used with patriarchic society and don't want to lose their privilleges.

Halgurd
Personally I don't oppose feminism. I believe in equal rights for men and women but some feminists are just fking ridiculous and get triggered too much.

Albobalboa
10-03-2016, 05:43 PM
It depends on what strand of feminism is being discussed. If it is the basic demand for equal pay, equal rights and dignity, then that is commendable and still needed (especially in non-Western countries). If it is the ideology where men are all deemed to be actual or potential rapists and wife-beaters, and where sex is seen as something evil and demeaning in itself, then yes it is reprehensible.

What strand of feminism says that sex is evil or demeaning? All I've seen is the direct opposite, the only problem then is that it becomes a bit of a degenerate movement imo. But free will is important. Mostly the "all men are rapists" part is brought forward by butthurt men who need a reason to fuel their hatred.

Hoxhaism
I have no issue with feminism but what I take issue with is when they say gender does not exist.

gender exists, yes, as in we have different genitals but i don't see how that makes you less capable than a man.

RN97

No living creature is excluded for evolution.
That's why women are unfit for combat, while men aren't. I'm not a meninist either(those guys are losers mostly). If I see a women attacked by a man, I see it as my duty to do something. There are tons of material on why women are unfit for combat.
I recommend you watch this documentary produced by our state TV channel. (Norwegian with English subs)

https://youtu.be/p5LRdW8xw70

Tooting Carmen
10-03-2016, 05:44 PM
What strand of feminism says that sex is evil or demeaning? All I've seen is the direct opposite, the only problem then is that it becomes a bit of a degenerate movement imo. But free will is important. Mostly the "all men are rapists" part is brought forward by butthurt men who need a reason to fuel their hatred.

Ever heard of Andrea Dworkin, Catherine McKinnon or the British campaign group Object?

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Depends what you mean by feminism. I know you mean 'women's rights' but that is pretty vague.

I am pro-choice, for example, but I still think women are inherently weaker than men and nothing can change that. So, equality when women and men have the same physical qualifications and do the same job? Sure. There are probably a lot of jobs where women and men could do the same job equally. However, there are just certain jobs men will naturally be better at, and in those instances, I would not be 'feminist'.

Hoxhaism
Personally I don't oppose feminism. I believe in equal rights for men and women but some feminists are just fking ridiculous and get triggered too much.

i agree with that, especially western ones.
i think instead of complaining we should bring feminism to other countries with less women's rights.

Casandrinos
OP is an anorgasmic lesbian

Tooting Carmen
10-03-2016, 05:48 PM
All the same, there is plenty of objective evidence that men are generally physically stronger and bigger than women, hence why most sports are gender-segregated. (Btw, why do feminists campaign for women to be able to play rugby, football, cricket and even boxing, but conversely don't campaign for men to play netball or hockey?)

Saiwalo
Just fucking switch the term "feminism" to "egalitarianism" and somebody might actually take your "equality" rant seriously for a moment, ffs.

i agree with that, especially western ones.
i think instead of complaining we should bring feminism to other countries with less women's rights.

You seem to be a sort of non-regressive leftist, and I like that.

Regressive leftism is dreadful.

Hoxhaism
No living creature is excluded for evolution.
That's why women are unfit for combat, while men aren't. I'm not a meninist either(those guys are losers mostly). If I see a women attacked by a man, I see it as my duty to do something. There are tons of material on why women are unfit for combat.
I recommend you watch this documentary produced by our state TV channel. (Norwegian with English subs)

https://youtu.be/p5LRdW8xw70

ok, maybe women are slightly physically weaker, but in an instance a woman is fully capable to work in combat the same as a man, she shouldn't be discriminated.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 05:49 PM
All the same, there is plenty of objective evidence that men are generally physically stronger and bigger than women, hence why most sports are gender-segregated. (Btw, why do feminists campaign for women to be able to play rugby, football, cricket and even boxing, but conversely don't campaign for men to play netball or hockey?)

i agree, but again if a women is fully capable and strong enough to work these jobs she shouldn't be discriminated.

10-03-2016, 05:50 PM
ok, maybe women are slightly physically weaker, but in an instance a woman is fully capable to work in combat the same as a man, she shouldn't be discriminated.

That's only if they lower the standards though.

It really depends what your standards are gonna be.

Tooting Carmen

Do you support mixed-gender militaries?

Hoxhaism

i'm not lesbian, and this post was pointless.

Saiwalo
10-03-2016, 05:52 PM

Yeah, exceptions exist everywhere. Of course some women are superior men in many aspects. Nobody should generalize using the word ALL. But the fact is, overwhelming majority of women are weaker physically, and as opposed to men, women tend to be more motivated by emotions rather than cold logic. There are plenty of biological differences that feminists just love to neglect completely.

Queen B
10-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Depends what you mean by feminism. I know you mean 'women's rights' but that is pretty vague.
I am pro-choice, for example, but I still think women are inherently weaker than men and nothing can change that. So, equality when women and men have the same physical qualifications and do the same job? Sure. There are probably a lot of jobs where women and men could do the same job equally. However, there are just certain jobs men will naturally be better at, and in those instances, I would not be 'feminist'.
There are jobs that require physical strenght and there are jobs that require other qualites that women have most than men.
And there are jobs that require physical strenght that don't even many men , have . This isn't what feminism is about.

Feminism is about a woman and a man doing the same job, equally good and get the same money.
Feminism is about having a man and a woman same qualifications over something, and chose based on that, not based on their sex.
Feminism is to have a woman win a job/promotion fair and square and have NO SINGLE man commenting directly what sexual favors she did to win, as if this is the only way she could achieve what she did.
Feminism is to stop having men dismissing you in your profession (that doesn't require strenght), just because you are a woman, and its a male dominated profession (like my own).
Feminism is to have a woman sleep with the same amount of partners a man has and don't be called slut, when the man doesn't.

Should I go on?
Feminism is about men and women being equals, not about being physically the same.

10-03-2016, 05:56 PM
There are jobs that require physical strenght and there are jobs that require other qualites that women have most than men.
And there are jobs that require physical strenght that don't even many men , have . This isn't what feminism is about.

Feminism is about a woman and a man doing the same job, equally good and get the same money.
Feminism is about having a man and a woman same qualifications over something, and chose based on that, not based on their sex.
Feminism is to have a woman win a job/promotion fair and square and have NO SINGLE man commenting directly what sexual favors she did to win, as if this is the only way she could achieve what she did.
Feminism is to stop having men dismissing you in your profession (that doesn't require strenght), just because you are a woman, and its a male dominated profession (like my own).
Feminism is to have a woman sleep with the same amount of partners a man has and don't be called slut, when the man doesn't.

Should I go on?
Feminism is about men and women being equals, not about being physically the same.

Mhm

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
10-03-2016, 06:00 PM
i don't get feminists saying about the video games
it is objectifying, but it's marketing, so in the end of the day who really cares.

to be fair I believe that both should be treated fairly/ with respect ( however this is too much a grey area). A women at times can't be treated the same as a man because of obvious physical differences. We also have a cultural bias to treat women different which has been predisposed by us biologically since ancient times, before human civilization. Obviously when it comes to treatment in workplace woman should be given the same chances to get promotions ect without being harrassed, just because shes a woman. We have some bias of what a women can do and what they can't do. Some are generally true but sometimes we put those bias ahead before we see what an individual can do.We also have some bias that women are more innocent then men often which is based on statistics can be true in some circumstances like crime. Some woman and feminists don't really recognize equality. Part of putting woman first before men isn't equality like when a ship sinks, woman and children get off first but for obvious reasons we do this. However I can see that sometimes people can bash a feminists without really hearing her individual points. People get a collective group mentality, and base it on what other people have done because of association with the label feminists in contemporary time. Group mentality is dangerous

Layout what is it you are trying to argue about specifically, What topics do you feel are attacked before they get to hear you out? You are a fellow atheists so I will hear you out. Im sure you are more logical than most of the other foolish TA people here.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:00 PM

Should I go on?

pretty much agree with this

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-03-2016, 06:01 PM
The problem is most feminists go too far. If it was only about being given the same opportunity as men I wouldn't have an issue but it's not about that at all. It's about getting preferential treatment. If you're unable to meet the requirements that are expected, you shouldn't be given a lift up over someone who is able.

For example, women are on average far less physically able to do a number of activities than their male counter parts. That's not to say there aren't women who aren't more able than most other men but the probability is low. So when it comes to combat or patrolling the street as a cop, I don't expect to see many women. I would expect to see them behind a desk working for the police and military.

Queen B
10-03-2016, 06:09 PM
The problem is most feminists go too far. If it was only about being given the same opportunity as men I wouldn't have an issue but it's not about that at all. It's about getting preferential treatment. If you're unable to meet the requirements that are expected, you shouldn't be given a lift up over someone who is able.

The only preferential treament women get is in custody battles, which is unfair to men.

For example, women are on average far less physically able to do a number of activities than their male counter parts. That's not to say there aren't women who aren't more able but than most other men but the probability is low. So when it comes to combat or patrolling the street as a cop, I don't expect to see many women. I would expect to see them behind a desk working for the police and military.
Combacts nowdays aren't fighting hand to hand with fists and heabutts (in which , I could knock out everyone :lol:) . Compacts are about how good you are with a gun, how fast, how flexible, and how good your mind works under those circumstances.I can kill you from a far if I'm a good sniper, regardless if you are 2m and 130kg, trained in kickboxing.

Casandrinos
10-03-2016, 06:10 PM
i'm not lesbian, and this post was pointless.

It was everything we need to know.

You're 0 southern European.

EL_BARBARO
10-03-2016, 06:10 PM
I don't know what people do about.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:11 PM
It was everything we need to know.

You're 0 southern European.

again, what exactly is the point of this post?

Shelby
10-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Bc its stupid, woman always nag more and more but when a guy takes em on a date they b like "he didnt pay wth the man should always pay" stfu and go make 50 sandwiches

In the end divorce rate has gone up trmendously and you really think its nothing to do with businesswoman nagging their man to "DO THE DISHES OMG I WORKED ALL DAY YOU NEED TO VACUUM WTH THIS FLOOR ENT MOPPED I ENT YO SLAVE U KNOW"

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:12 PM

For example, women are on average far less physically able to do a number of activities than their male counter parts. That's not to say there aren't women who aren't more able than most other men but the probability is low. So when it comes to combat or patrolling the street as a cop, I don't expect to see many women. I would expect to see them behind a desk working for the police and military.

i agree, but if a women has those qualifications they shouldn't be discriminated.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Bc its stupid, woman always nag more and more but when a guy takes em on a date they b like "he didnt pay wth the man should always pay" stfu and go make 50 sandwiches

In the end divorce rate has gone up trmendously and you really think its nothing to do with businesswoman nagging their man to "DO THE DISHES OMG I WORKED ALL DAY YOU NEED TO VACUUM WTH THIS FLOOR ENT MOPPED I ENT YO SLAVE U KNOW"

...intelligent

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-03-2016, 06:19 PM
I think most people support the earliest form of feminism, like the suffrage movement.
But the new waves, who comes from the new critical streams of thought, like postmodernism, post structuralism and deconstructivism are preatty much useless semiotic nonsense that damage the society more that make it better.
For example the idea that the only diference betwen men and women is genital, and that the diferent fellings, diferent characters, diferent interesting that men and women have, are merely social construccion from patriacal societys.
The idea that gender rols OF ANY KIND shuld be abolish is absurd and harmfull, such a society ist just inexistent, life is much better if men and women complement each other, because every group have their own inclinations, and they own view of the world.

JBoscherville
10-03-2016, 06:34 PM
(Btw, why do feminists campaign for women to be able to play rugby, football, cricket and even boxing, but conversely don't campaign for men to play netball or hockey?)

Netball is fun as fuck tbh.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:41 PM
this topic is more leaned toward gender roles, eg women stay at home with children and men work, which i disagree with.
I can accept women generally can't work physically eg building, but there are exceptions and people hiring shouldn't discriminate.
Women are as capable to go out and work normal jobs just like men.
We should have all the same rights and opportunities as men but if you are unfit for the job your unfit simple as that.

sorry if i worded it wrong

and real feminism can be beneficial for men aswell.

ÁGUIA
10-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Probably people dislike it for different reasons, at the top the extremism ( nothing good come from extremism of any kind)! "Hey girls let's chop these guys c*cks" type of speech (hating men) only make the movement being a gender hate group!

Other will dislike it because some frail masculine egos, will find it harder to control women who are not dependent of men.

Overall ideas such establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment, the right to vote, to earn fair wages or equal to men for doing the same job, to have equal rights within marriage, and to have maternity leave, protection of women and girls from rape, sexual harassment, and domestic violence (although it is not only a women's problem and is important not to forget) etc, seems more than fair to me actually.

To be fair i never payed much attention to the movement ! There are far more pressing and important things to dislike in this fucked up world we live in, than to hate on feminists haha.

Hithaeglir
10-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Do yer thing girl,nobody can stop you :D

Herr Abubu
10-03-2016, 06:47 PM
lol

taking feminism seriously

lol

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Just fucking switch the term "feminism" to "egalitarianism" and somebody might actually take your "equality" rant seriously for a moment, ffs.

the thing is they are the same meaning.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:49 PM
lol

taking feminism seriously

lol

and again, intelligent comment.

MsSPF
10-03-2016, 06:51 PM

I pretty much agree with this.
Feminism lost his original spirit these late decades and treat superficial topics instead of real fights that need to be treated . For example, in France "mademoiselle/miss" was used for women unmarried/young women in general and it's forbidden now to use it in all administrative documents, now we are supposed to say "madame" for all women. I am young, I hate to be called "madame". I never found "mademoiselle" that sexist, it's cultural in French and is still used anyway in life.
We should care more about wages discrimination than being called "mademoiselle". Or stupid other topics like "we need more streets with female names" and other inconsistent ones. Feminism is "bored" and is obsessed about equality betwen men and women for anything and everything. Many feminists play the victims roles and I think it is antifeminist to always place women as victims. Whinging is what I dislike about feminism now.
Women and men are biogically different, we are not the same, we can't be equal. Also every situation is unique, quotas in politics for example are a non sense for me because we know that there are more male contestants than female ones, we are not going to force people to vote for women because of "equality". And if that woman is less competent than another one who is a man ? We choose our politicians for their competences and not for their gender.
I believe more in justice between men and women and yes I think nowadays our societies are still unfair to women.
Objectification and hypersexualization of women in ads, films, series, music.... are in my opinion one of the biggest problems that deserve to be treated because even "supposed feminists" support it. Nudity and vulgarity are not feminism. When I look at those video clips of these so "called feminists" like Rihanna, Beyoncé who sell their bodies like they are goods and objects, using their sexual attributes to sell their shit, I find it extremely degrading and sexist. Its even more frightening because many young girls/women see them as role models and it's reducing women only to sexual objects and we are much more than that.
Unfortunately, we live in a materialistic society, even men now are more and more objectified and hypersexualized.

Saiwalo
10-03-2016, 06:52 PM
the thing is they are the same meaning.

Yet, you prefer to use the one directed solely to women's rights by name (definitions aside).

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Yet, you prefer to use the one directed solely to women's rights by name (definitions aside).

it's name comes from female because it was originally made to get women equal rights as men.

Longbowman
10-03-2016, 06:54 PM
i mean:
synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation, female emancipation, women's rights

it's pathetic how much men on this forum i've come across that oppose it, i feel like anti-feminists are obviously threatened by this which is again pathetic.

it's third-wave feminism that people oppose.

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-03-2016, 06:54 PM
this topic is more leaned toward gender roles, eg women stay at home with children and men work, which i disagree with.
I can accept women generally can't work physically eg building, but there are exceptions and people hiring shouldn't discriminate.
Women are as capable to go out and work normal jobs just like men.
We should have all the same rights and opportunities as men but if you are unfit for the job your unfit simple as that.

sorry if i worded it wrong

and real feminism can be beneficial for men aswell.

In my country women that work as construction workers aren't a rare thing

http://www.la-razon.com/sociedad/Trabajo-Eulogia-Chavez-Urbano-Central_LRZIMA20120909_0049_11.jpg
http://noticias.iruya.com/newnex/images/stories/politica/municipal/mujer_construccion.jpg
http://estatico.eldia.com/frontend/media/39/98139/big_e9eb890919919817aa266d32aba31129.jpg

the problem with the last waves of feminism is that they want a gender fluid society, where bouth, femenity and masculinity will be abolish, to led to a sociyety of individuals in their purer form, who dont have to respond to any responsalibility.
What would you think if you are baking a cake with your daugther, with a recipy your mother teached you, and a feminist enter to your home and tell you that youar a misoginist because you are reproducing the same opresive gender roles that your ancestor impose to their women?.

Dandelion
10-03-2016, 08:03 PM
In my country women that work as construction workers aren't a rare thing

http://www.la-razon.com/sociedad/Trabajo-Eulogia-Chavez-Urbano-Central_LRZIMA20120909_0049_11.jpg
http://noticias.iruya.com/newnex/images/stories/politica/municipal/mujer_construccion.jpg
http://estatico.eldia.com/frontend/media/39/98139/big_e9eb890919919817aa266d32aba31129.jpg

the problem with the last waves of feminism is that they want a gender fluid society, where bouth, femenity and masculinity will be abolish, to led to a sociyety of individuals in their purer form, who dont have to respond to any responsalibility.
What would you think if you are baking a cake with your daugther, with a recipy your mother teached you, and a feminist enter to your home and tell you that youar a misoginist because you are reproducing the same opresive gender roles that your ancestor impose to their women?.

So it is true about Latin Americans, and even for Argentina. Always wondered this.

Poise n Pen
10-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Because it's just retarded anti-white, anti-male nonsense. Whenever someone says the patriarchy, they mean white males. That is why they do "strange" things like promote black males and muslims at the same time they fight the patriarchy, because it's all a sham. Of course the rank and file of stupid people who fill out the ranks (as with any organization) just shout a few dumb slogans. I don't blame them they are just retards, but the people who promote it and get media attention are subversive fucktards who want to collectively rip the nuts off the white male population in order to steal their countries. Which is not a good thing for feminists themselves if they actually live in those countries.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Because it's just retarded anti-white, anti-male nonsense. Whenever someone says the patriarchy, they mean white males. That is why they do "strange" things like promote black males and muslims at the same time they fight the patriarchy, because it's all a sham. Of course the rank and file of stupid people who fill out the ranks (as with any organization) just shout a few dumb slogans. I don't blame them they are just retards, but the people who promote it and get media attention are subversive fucktards who want to collectively rip the nuts off the white male population in order to steal their countries. Which is not a good thing for feminists themselves if they actually live in those countries.

You really are a bright mind.... :)

Also
10-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Because so called "modern feminists movement" carries a shitload of additional ideologies that are not a logical consequence of the premisse that men and women ought to be treated equally.

For example, abortion has nothing to do with that premisse. You could be against or for abortion without violating that premisse because we are not conceding men the right to abort. Feminism stopped being a movement to advocate for some basic rights women might have been denied, if it was ever about that, and it became a movement for abortionists baby killers to hide and feel better about themselves and for women who want to be sluts without being called one.

Feminism as it is today is detrimental to a society.

1. Legalizing abortion leads to murdering human babies, some abortions happen when the fetus is delevoped enough to survive outside the womb!!! And even when they have a legal threshold for when abortions are permitted, it is almost impossible to fiscalize and control it so late stage abortions happen often and become hidden statistics.

2. Feminists make pro-slut propaganda, promiscuity is damaging to women's psychological health and for their future families. Women with a high notch-count tend to be less faithful and have more unhappy relationships, they damaged their potential to have a lasting healthy relationship by being careless and hedonistic on their sex lifes and also by exponentially diminishing their market value as potential romantic partners. Consequentially they form weaker families which leads to more divorce and more psychologically damaged children.

It's like a circle, with the "female emancipation" (it's okay to be a slut movement) and the pill invention they made a shitload of women whores, as a consequence they made a lot of these sluts have unwanted pregnancies and then they are fighting poison with more poison by pushing abortion.

3. Feminism created "empowered independent career women" who think their high-paying job or their PhD along with a snobbish rude atittude means something to men when it comes to sexual attraction because they are attracted to those things in men. But we don't care, men like feminine women with maternal instincts that take care of themselves and are household-oriented.

4. Feminists are basically redefining rape to mean sex women regret after drinking. If a woman is unconsciouly and some guy penetrates her without her even knowing what is going on then this is rape, if she was tipsy but knew what was going on and agreed to it, then it is not rape. Period. You can't go back and yell rape because you regret fucking that 5/10 guy. Feminists treat women like gullible children that can't afford to account for anything.

5. Feminists do not acknowledge any advantadges they have as females. While being a woman can be disadvantageous in many situations, they do have some advantages. Like, always having men ready to help you, getting away easier or with lighter senteces when doing something immoral or criminal, preferences on child custody, women are less likely to be starving or working at unsanitary conditions and women coopt money by marying walthy guys (and sometimes eventually divorcing them) without having to do the hard work he had to build his finances. Also, in many countries women can retire at an earlier age and are not forced to do military service.
Most feminists are blind to any advantages they have because it weakens their premisse that women are victims to men.

6. Feminism makes many women ugly. I don't know why but among feminist circles they do a shit load of ugly tattoos and piercings to their body, they get their hair cut only on the sides or do some weird shit and paint it green or blue, not to mention the extremely high rate of obesity among them. It has become a scapegoat ideology for unnatractive women to feel better about themselves rather than trying to improve their looks, I've seen some girls who were attractive on their teens and far from being feminists, but then they got realy fat and talk about feminism every day, all day.

7. Feminists lie and manipulate data. The Allan Gutmacher is basically a feminist tool to promote abortion across the globe by overestimating the real number of abortion several times to make it looks more common. It's the strategy of turning something acceptable by turning it 'normal'.

8. Feminist don't care about men being abused. If they cared about people as human beings they would protest as often about male prison rape as they do about women being raped. I've seen several times when a man tries to count his own abuse story (f.e. he was abused as a teen by an older woman) and they just shut him down saying bringing attention to his case is not that important and detracts attention from women victims.

9. Feminists make a shitload of false abuse and rape accusation. They are obssesed with being victims of rape and it's usually the ugliest ones.

Hoxhaism
10-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Because so called "modern feminists movement" carries a shitload of additional ideologies that are not a logical consequence of the premisse that men and women ought to be treated equally.

For example, abortion has nothing to do with that premisse. You could be against or for abortion without violating that premisse because we are not conceding men the right to abort. Feminism stopped being a movement to advocate for some basic rights women might have been denied, if it was ever about that, and it became a movement for abortionists baby killers to hide and feel better about themselves and for women who want to be sluts without being called one.

Feminism as it is today is detrimental to a society.

1. Legalizing abortion leads to murdering human babies, some abortions happen when the fetus is delevoped enough to survive outside the womb!!! And even when they have a legal threshold for when abortions are permitted, it is almost impossible to fiscalize and control it so late stage abortions happen often and become hidden statistics.

2. Feminists make pro-slut propaganda, promiscuity is damaging to women's psychological health and for their future families. Women with a high notch-count tend to be less faithful and have more unhappy relationships, they damaged their potential to have a lasting healthy relationship by being careless and hedonistic on their sex lifes and also by exponentially diminishing their market value as potential romantic partners. Consequentially they form weaker families which leads to more divorce and more psychologically damaged children.

It's like a circle, with the "female emancipation" (it's okay to be a slut movement) and the pill invention they made a shitload of women whores, as a consequence they made a lot of these sluts have unwanted pregnancies and then they are fighting poison with more poison by pushing abortion.

3. Feminism created "empowered independent career women" who think their high-paying job or their PhD along with a snobbish rude atittude means something to men when it comes to sexual attraction because they are attracted to those things in men. But we don't care, men like feminine women with maternal instincts that take care of themselves and are household-oriented.

4. Feminists are basically redefining rape to mean sex women regret after drinking. If a woman is unconsciouly and some guy penetrates her without her even knowing what is going on then this is rape, if she was tipsy but knew what was going on and agreed to it, then it is not rape. Period. You can't go back and yell rape because you regret fucking that 5/10 guy. Feminists treat women like gullible children that can't afford to account for anything.

5. Feminists do not acknowledge any advantadges they have as females. While being a woman can be disadvantageous in many situations, they do have some advantages. Like, always having men ready to help you, getting away easier or with lighter senteces when doing something immoral or criminal, preferences on child custody, women are less likely to be starving or working at unsanitary conditions and women coopt money by marying walthy guys (and sometimes eventually divorcing them) without having to do the hard work he had to build his finances. Also, in many countries women can retire at an earlier age and are not forced to do military service.
Most feminists are blind to any advantages they have because it weakens their premisse that women are victims to men.

6. Feminism makes many women ugly. I don't know why but among feminist circles they do a shit load of ugly tattoos and piercings to their body, they cut their only on the sides or do some weird shit and paint it green or blue, not to mention the extremely high rate of obesity among them. It has become a scapegoat ideology for unnatractive women to feel better about themselves rather than trying to improve their looks, I've seen some girls who were attractive on their teens and far from being feminists, but then they got realy fat and talk about feminism every day, all day.

7. Feminists lie and manipulate data. The Alan Gutmacher is basically a feminist tool to promote abortion across the globe by overestimating the real number of abortion several times to make it looks more common. It's the strategy of turning something acceptable by turning it 'normal'.

8. Feminist don't care about men being abused. If they care about people as human beings, otherwise they would protest as often about male prison rape as they do about women being raped. I've seen several times when a man tries to count his own abuse story (f.e. he was abused as a teen by an older woman) and they just shut him down saying bringing attention to his case is not that important and detracts attention from women victims.

9. Feminists make a shitload of false abuse and rape accusation. They are obssesed with being victims of rape and it's usually the ugliest ones.

oh, so logical

Herr Abubu
10-03-2016, 08:53 PM
and again, intelligent comment.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Also
10-04-2016, 10:13 PM
oh, so logical

Why did you even bother to make this thread if all your answers are one-liners with no content? Did you really have a genuine interest in hearing opposing views?

All I said is true by the way.

Hoxhaism
10-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Why did you even bother to make this thread if all your answers are one-liners with no content? Did you really have a genuine interest in hearing opposing views?

All I said is true by the way.

you = true, lol
also the first sentence was describing someone here, and it isn't me.

Norse
10-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Feminism is jewish plot to destroy white families.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Why did you even bother to make this thread if all your answers are one-liners with no content?

That may be a reason for anti-feminism. If only women would be present in the parliaments, the most common word used during debates would be "lol".

Also
10-04-2016, 10:32 PM
That may be a reason for anti-feminism. If only women would be present in the parliaments, the most common word used during debates would be "lol".

Hopefully someone at her level would never make it to any parliament.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 10:34 PM

[I]I'm going to the restroom, who's gonna with me?

Profileid
10-04-2016, 10:36 PM
"oppose" not "appose"
yw bby

Poise n Pen
10-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Or is it adipose? Maybe I misinterpreted the question and it is really about why feminists are all so fat and/or ugly. That one is much more interesting.

Hoxhaism
10-04-2016, 10:41 PM

read through the entire topic if your so interested.
i'm not going to repeat posts.

i just think your opinion is ridiculous and retarded and a waste of time to argue with.

Hoxhaism
10-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Or is it adipose? Maybe I misinterpreted the question and it is really about why feminists are all so fat and/or ugly. That one is much more interesting.

it's oppose, and yes it's a grammatical mistake, big deal.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 10:42 PM

i just think your opinion is ridiculous and retarded and a waste of time to argue with.

So basically you think the majority of men is against former waves of feminism?

Hoxhaism
10-04-2016, 10:44 PM

i never said majority, my question simply states why people who oppose feminism oppose feminism.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 10:49 PM
i never said majority, my question simply states why people who oppose feminism oppose feminism.

Ok.

Charles Bronson
10-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Every feminism have a inferiority complex, they see the Mens superior about them, and get every time angry without one reason, insane subhumans.

Also
10-04-2016, 10:56 PM

It's convenient to label everything you strongly disagree with "retarded" and avoid replies to it, anyone can do that and it shows weakness after inviting discussion. It beats the purpose of a thread like this if you can only reply to people whose opinions significantly overlap with your own, it becomes rather a thread you made for people who mostly support your views to voice their opinions, i.e., a circle jerk.

Autrigón
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM
I like equality of genders, If for example I go to a restaurant with a girl to have dinner I have no problem if she wants to pay my bill too...or if we have to cross a river it's no problem for me if she wants to carry me in her arms so I can cross the river and keep my clothes dry, I am a gentleman... :coffee:

Atvend
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM

Muh nigga...

They should be.

Womyn's suffrage was a mistake.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 11:10 PM
They should be.

Womyn's suffrage was a mistake.

Ok.

Atvend
10-04-2016, 11:15 PM
Ok.

Observe

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188325-Explain-this

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Observe

So what?

Also
10-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Observe

Women tend to be more leftist than men, but most when they get married understand instinctively they have to follow their man (even if they never admit it) so are pushed a bit to the right. Which is why it is recommended that women marry early and give their best ages to a single man rather than riding the cock-caroussel in their best ages and marrying later some poor dude who will fit the provider role.

My grandfather used to decide who my grandmother would vote for.

Atvend
10-04-2016, 11:21 PM
So what?

Meditate on it yourself. That women's suffrage was a mistake is the conclusion you will inevitably be reaching.

Bezprym
10-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Meditate on it yourself. That women's suffrage was a mistake is the conclusion you will inevitably be reaching.

No, it means women prefer to vote on another candidate.

PS. I don't follow this American presidential circus, so I may not be acquainted with who is more crazy.

Mortimer
10-04-2016, 11:48 PM
I dont opposse feminism

Atvend
10-04-2016, 11:51 PM
No, it means women prefer to vote on another candidate.

PS. I don't follow this American presidential circus, so I may not be acquainted with who is more crazy.

It's not the candidate choice that is the point of fascination, it's the marriage gap. I could provide some more material on the issue, but sadly tonight, like the OP, I am only here to shitpost.

Prism
10-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Beacause unlike original/first wave feminism it thrives for the superiority of women not equality.

Freeroostah
10-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Because feminism, or at least modern feminism , is the root of all evil in the western world.
60% of Americans have divorced parents. Do you think that's normal?

Charles Bronson
10-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Because feminism, or at least modern feminism , is the root of all evil in the western world.

The plan from the true Zionist are to be destroy the family band, a child without an intact family is a victim from the society.

Linebacker
10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
I don't care really,if some women want to be feminists let them be.Don't see how they are being a problem to anyone

10-05-2016, 12:38 AM

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 12:42 AM

Nature doesn't recognize the existence of cars neither. Same about guns, planes, contraceptives, countries and many other.

Norse
10-05-2016, 01:16 AM
I don't care really,if some women want to be feminists let them be.Don't see how they are being a problem to anyone

You seem to live in a country without feminism. You would probably change your mind quickly if that wasn't the case.

Queen B
10-05-2016, 05:28 AM
That's because America's society is fucked up, not because of feminism.

Sarmatian
10-05-2016, 06:42 AM

That is very dangerous delusion. Technical advancement had no contribution to our social nor to philosophic development. Rather opposite since modern people tend to be highly qualified in some one field and totally ignorant on everything else. That leaves us being driven by primitive animal urges in 99% of day to day activities.

gender exists, yes, as in we have different genitals but i don't see how that makes you less capable than a man.

The physiological differences are minor concern here. Our brains function differently, we are being driven by different hormones which makes us respond differently in same situations. Hence there are job that men do better than women and vice versa.

Aodhan
10-05-2016, 06:48 AM
feminism is for weak people

MissProvocateur
10-05-2016, 06:56 AM
I oppose modern-day feminism because it has shifted to a supremacy movement, not an equality one. I support feminism in areas like the Middle East and Africa, where the mistreatement of women is actually a problem. Where women are punished for being raped and lack the basic rights a human being should have in the name of a non-existent god. Feminism, in its classical definition, is needed there.

But in the western world?

Feminism has done it's part and now it has become a cancerous toxic movement that seeks to punish and demonize women for being feminine and men for being masculine. They focus on petty issues like a 'wage gap' that has not existed for years, and the fact that men won't find them attractive because they are fat/have green hair/etc. Women DO NOT need feminism in the western world. While I agree both genders should have the same rights, to pretend they are both the same and to want to PUNISH and demonize those who seek to stay in the mold is moronic and unnatural.

N1019
10-05-2016, 07:11 AM
i mean:
[I]the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

Women are not equal to men by nature and no revolutionary ideology can change that. Therefore, the whole idea of equality of the sexes is flawed. It's that simple. That's my belief.

For those who believe that women are equal to men but oppressed by culture etc. it's no surprise that feminism does appeal to them. However, as many have suggested, there may be other reasons why some people find feminism appealing.

I find it amusing when people argue that women are oppressed by men. They seem to miss the fact that it happens because men are the superior force by nature. They were given the power to oppress women by nature. Again we return to those inescapable, salient facts.

Queen B
10-05-2016, 07:20 AM
I oppose modern-day feminism because it has shifted to a supremacy movement, not an equality one. I support feminism in areas like the Middle East and Africa, where the mistreatement of women is actually a problem. Where women are punished for being raped and lack the basic rights a human being should have in the name of a non-existent god. Feminism, in its classical definition, is needed there.

Feminism has done it's part and now it has become a cancerous toxic movement that seeks to punish and demonize women for being feminine and men for being masculine. They focus on petty issues like a 'wage gap' that has not existed for years, and the fact that men won't find them attractive because they are fat/have green hair/etc. Women DO NOT need feminism in the western world. While I agree both genders should have the same rights, to pretend they are both the same and to want to PUNISH and demonize those who seek to stay in the mold is moronic and unnatural.

2) Because many women, self-proclaimed feminists confuse the manhating with feminism
3) Because men are used with patriarchic society and don't want to lose their privilleges.

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Why "nature" is an argument here at all?

MissProvocateur
10-05-2016, 07:29 AM

Sorry, but what privileges do men have in the western world?

I might just be ignorant, so please enlighten me. Is it the privilege of losing their children in custody? Is it the privilege of having prostate cancer ignored while breast cancer receives praise and support from all manner of organizations? Is it the privilege of getting men's shelters shut down when men are abused by women? Or is it the privilege of being called an 'asshole' for defending yourself from such violence and a 'pussy' for taking it? Is it the privilege of being more likely to be drfted during war? The privilege of being less likely to graduate from universities, at least in the U.S. and the U.K?

If you consider 'well, men get more space in the subway and have lower beauty standards imposed on them' a privilege, then you're rather privileged yourself. There are no rights men have that women don't in the western world. There are harmful biases (much like the ones mentioned above) towards women, but they are nothing that should or can really deter a woman from earning her place in society.

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 07:30 AM

So which hypothetical privilege I don't want to hypothetically lose in this "patriarchi" society? Can you give me at least three examples of such privileges?

Ylla
10-05-2016, 07:32 AM

Feminism in western world now means posting your naked photos on the internet because it's 'liberating'

Herr Abubu
10-05-2016, 07:51 AM
People who obviously know nothing at all about history and who don't even know how to think properly saying feminism is merely bad now but had its use back in the day... It's frustrating but at the same time amusing to see how enlightened people think of themselves after aping some hackneyed rhetorical babble. Worthy of an escolios of Don Colacho.

Queen B
10-05-2016, 07:55 AM
I have mentioned them in my previous posts (You can click to my original post to see in which context it was mentioned.

So which hypothetical privilege I don't want to hypothetically lose in this "patriarchi" society? Can you give me at least three examples of such privileges?

Sorry, but what privileges do men have in the western world?

I might just be ignorant, so please enlighten me. Is it the privilege of losing their children in custody? Is it the privilege of having prostate cancer ignored while breast cancer receives praise and support from all manner of organizations? Is it the privilege of getting men's shelters shut down when men are abused by women? Or is it the privilege of being called an 'asshole' for defending yourself from such violence and a 'pussy' for taking it? Is it the privilege of being more likely to be drfted during war? The privilege of being less likely to graduate from universities, at least in the U.S. and the U.K?

If you consider 'well, men get more space in the subway and have lower beauty standards imposed on them' a privilege, then you're rather privileged yourself. There are no rights men have that women don't in the western world. There are harmful biases (much like the ones mentioned above) towards women, but they are nothing that should or can really deter a woman from earning her place in society.

The only preferential treament women get is in custody battles, which is unfair to men.

Combacts nowdays aren't fighting hand to hand with fists and heabutts (in which , I could knock out everyone :lol:) . Compacts are about how good you are with a gun, how fast, how flexible, and how good your mind works under those circumstances.I can kill you from a far if I'm a good sniper, regardless if you are 2m and 130kg, trained in kickboxing.

Should I go on?

Ujku
10-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Women nowdays have more rights than men and yet there are women that demand more..those women are called feminazis

This is why people dont like feminism in western countries..If you want to fight for womens rights go to central africa or to saudi arabia

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 08:13 AM
I have mentioned them in my previous posts (You can click to my original post to see in which context it was mentioned.

Combacts nowdays aren't fighting hand to hand with fists and heabutts (in which , I could knock out everyone ) . Compacts are about how good you are with a gun, how fast, how flexible, and how good your mind works under those circumstances.I can kill you from a far if I'm a good sniper, regardless if you are 2m and 130kg, trained in kickboxing.

Army is not only about shooting to people. Plus it is not only about shooting from the distance. Military operations, especially in urban areas, may require direct physical contact with an opponent. Furthermore, women are at risk of being raped - here I refer to the operations in the specific territories.

They can get the same money. The problem is - as female employers stated themselves - that women do not fight for advancements and for more money, they tend to agree to the proposition given by the employer. Men fight for what they deserve, while women prefer to say: "nah, I'm a woman, I won't get more money". Those who are able to fight for it will be successful (of course if they deserve it).

eminism is to have a woman win a job/promotion fair and square and have NO SINGLE man commenting directly what sexual favors she did to win, as if this is the only way she could achieve what she did.

Similarly I can say that women should not talk about specific features of men. In other words you offer the feminism which prevents men from having certain views just because you don't like these views. Well, I don't like when a woman with some fetishes is considered kinky, while a man with some fetishes is considered a pervert - but I don't try to enforce some way of thinking in people.

So now imagine a male babysitter - he's obviously either a pedophile or a kidnapper.

If you'd only bother to read what I have written in another thread, you would know the answer. Here:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189915-Men-what-is-the-hardest-thing-about-being-a-man-that-women-do-not-get&p=3953903&viewfull=1#post3953903

Post addressed to you, which you ignored:

You seem to not be aware that for a man getting a consent from a woman is not as easy as in the opposite situation.

A guy has to in fact "fight" for sex, he must put an effort into that. The only thing a woman has to do is to say yes. Comparing both is ridicilous, since for a man it might be considered a victory, while for a woman it's more of a good will.

And addressed to Óttar who bothered to give a response:

Some do understand. The problem is that many do not even bother to dig deeper into the topic and figure out why that works this way. For a guy it's usually a lot of thinking, also on how to approach her, trying to figure out what's her favourite something etc. Man has to prove he is "worthy" (I don't know a better word right now), while the whole effort coming from a woman is not do something stupid to not make a guy lose his interest.

Ylla
10-05-2016, 08:47 AM
It was beneficial when it was fighting for women's rights to vote or opportunities in science and recognition of their research. It was taken more seriously with respectful and intelligent women behind it.

Who is taking seriously the feminist protests now?:confused::confused:

It's not a professional and meaningful movement anymore.

Queen B
10-05-2016, 08:49 AM
They can get the same money. The problem is - as female employers stated themselves - that women do not fight for advancements and for more money, they tend to agree to the proposition given by the employer. Men fight for what they deserve, while women prefer to say: "nah, I'm a woman, I won't get more money". Those who are able to fight for it will be successful (of course if they deserve it).

Yes, and when they will fight for it , you will ALL comment how many bjs she did to get that position.
But no, the pay gap still exist -> 2015 // OECD data
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/OECD_gender_wage_gap.svg

It was beneficial when it was fighting for women's rights to vote or opportunities in science and recognition of their research. It was taken more seriously with respectful and intelligent women behind it.
None, because nowdays people associate feminism with manhating and female superiority over male.
That's not feminism

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 08:49 AM

Women were "scientists" before they got rights to vote.
Just saying.

Herr Abubu
10-05-2016, 08:50 AM

Why should women have a right to vote or have opportunities in science (which they already had, Marie Curie's achievements were no thanks to feminism)? You have no idea of what you're talking about. No one in this thread does—except for me. :lightbul:

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Yes, and when they will fight for it , you will ALL comment how many bjs she did to get that position.
But no, the pay gap still exist -> 2015 // OECD data
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/OECD_gender_wage_gap.svg

That's awesome.

Ylla
10-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Why should women have a right to vote or have opportunities in science (which they already had, Marie Curie's achievements were no thanks to feminism)? You have no idea of what you're talking about. No one in this thread does—except for me. :lightbul:

Because they should have a say in issues and policies that affect them and their community?

What about case of Rosalind Franklin whose contribution was ignored?

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Women are talking too much in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Look, listen and take heed.

N1019
10-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Why should women have a right to vote

Women should not have the right to vote. Voting is related to leadership, and leadership is a role assigned to men by nature. In nature, women do not get a choice - they are led by men, to whom they are happy to submit. Ooooo yeah I can feel the feminists' blood boiling already.

When women get the right to vote, all political parties start catering to their wants, which come at the expense of men, the family, children, marriage, and ultimately even women themselves, who are now less happy than they were forty years ago before feminism had gone completely apeshit. The reality is that if a political party goes full conservative and aims to stop supporting the cause of women, they may lose too many votes to win elections.

Women have a propensity to support leftist parties with social revolutionary agendas that are all about using legal power to crush the heavy lifters of society so they can control them, and rely on various initiatives to score votes and make people dependent, like giving free shit to people who haven't earnt it, opening the floodgates to immigration and refugees, free tertiary education and all manner of government support for women - all to be paid for by men, of course, since they still contribute the majority of tax revenue.

Antimage
10-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Why don't feminists complain that miners and construction workers are exclusively men?

Queen B
10-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Because they should have a say in issues and policies that affect them and their community?
Ylla, sometimes I think this discussion is pointless. Don't you see?
As long as we have people that support and say what is written below , society will continue to be doomed.

That's awesome.

I find it amusing when people argue that women are oppressed by men. They seem to miss the fact that it happens because men are the superior force by nature. They were given the power to oppress women by nature. Again we return to those inescapable, salient facts.

Why should women have a right to vote or have opportunities in science

Women tend to be more leftist than men, but most when they get married understand instinctively they have to follow their man (even if they never admit it) so are pushed a bit to the right. Which is why it is recommended that women marry early and give their best ages to a single man rather than riding the cock-caroussel in their best ages and marrying later some poor dude who will fit the provider role.

My grandfather used to decide who my grandmother would vote for.

Every feminism have a inferiority complex, they see the Mens superior about them, and get every time angry without one reason, insane subhumans.

Women should not have the right to vote. Voting is related to leadership, and leadership is a role assigned to men by nature. In nature, women do not get a choice - they are led by men, to whom they are happy to submit. Ooooo yeah I can feel the feminists' blood boiling already.

When women get the right to vote, all political parties start catering to their wants, which come at the expense of men, the family, children, marriage, and ultimately even women themselves, who are now less happy than they were forty years ago before feminism had gone completely apeshit. The reality is that if a political party goes full conservative and aims to stop supporting the cause of women, they may lose too many votes to win elections.

Also,

Why don't feminists complain that miners and construction workers are exclusively men?
For the same reason why Menninists don't complain that child care services and home health care services are dominated by women.

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Ylla, sometimes I think this discussion is pointless. Don't you see?
As long as we have people that support and say what is written below , society will continue to be doomed.

Why have you quoted me? If you want to be taken seriously then act like a serious person.

Herr Abubu
10-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Are you seriously buying into democracy? And no, women should only have a say through their husbands or fathers.

Even if she were ignored, women in science or anything of relevancy outside the private sphere are a corn of sand in a desert of men. If anything, women are as a rule getting recognition not due to them. The tendency of men towards women is deferential, understand this.

Queen B
10-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Why have you quoted me? If you want to be taken seriously then act like a serious person.
Because for you ''its awesome'' that there is still such pay gap?

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 09:23 AM

My "that's awesome" is a synonyme of "I am going to ignore your revelations as much as you ignored 95% of my post for one more time".I am not going to waste my time responding to the "pay gap" knowing, that you will not bother to give a proper response.

Herr Abubu
10-05-2016, 09:25 AM

Women have a propensity to support leftist parties with social revolutionary agendas that are all about using legal power to crush the heavy lifters of society so they can control them, and rely on various initiatives to score votes and make people dependent, like giving free shit to people who haven't earnt it, opening the floodgates to immigration and refugees, free tertiary education and all manner of government support for women - all to be paid for by men, of course, since they still contribute the majority of tax revenue.

Yes, the vote was given to women—and feminism only exists as a serious force for this reason—because women are easy to herd. They care little for truth, but care a lot for how the group sees them. I suppose it is a stunted moral sense in women.

Insuperable
10-05-2016, 09:45 AM
People oppose neofeminism not feminism. When we talk about feminism we actually mean neofeminism.

Also
10-06-2016, 11:38 PM
This "gender pay gap" thing is mostly a myth. Companies care about profit, and only profit, not about hanging out with a bunch of sweaty dudes, if they could hire women to do the same job, with the same quality and have the same future expectations and pay less than they would pay for men for it, then they would hire a lot of women and spend less money with their workers obtaining an advatange over their competitors.

The thing is, men tend do extra-hours far more often, men on average stay on the job longer because many women quit their job after getting pregnant (sometimes permanently, not only during pregancy and the few months after it), men have far more pressure to make money because they have been told their entire lives they have to be the providers and are not just there because they decided to be adventurous and get a hard work, and approaching on a more touchy subject, some women try to look "sexy" or flirtatious on a work environment and are taken less seriously because it is suggested that they had to work less to get her qualifications than a man or a less "sexy" woman to obtain them, in the sense they used their sexuality to obtain favors form men along their education and career.

Women earn less on average, but they also have the same or significantly better life quality, because men are working harder on average and sustaining not only themselves but women. This is a perspective no feminist approach.

Duke
10-07-2016, 12:53 PM
in regards to voting issue, which is not an issue any more

voting arose with fall of monarchies(because in monarchies nobody voted) which was not that long ago, and president was military leader in first place.
Women didnt have right to vote because they haven't been drafted for war, men who were eligible for war were allowed to vote.
its simple as that, men chose a fucking 'war chief'

Its not because of feminism that women got right to vote, but from social shift towards modern societies where leadership is more about economy rather than military. If society didnt change the way it did, women would not get to vote feminism or not unless majority women were drafted as well

what feminism actually did is made lots of women into spoiled brats who feel so privileged that they cry for every little hardship they face in life, and men as well for that matter

Enflamme
10-07-2016, 08:56 PM

All feminist waves are pure crap. The first wave (which was bad enough), gave the second, the second gave the third, etc.

Peterski
10-07-2016, 09:13 PM
i mean:

Do you know what is the reason men have more power than women (on average) ???

Because women tend to be attracted to men who have power, not to men who don't.

So men have been naturally, socially, sexually selected for being powerful, throughout thousands of years. Women complain that men have power, but when they want a husband, they try to find a powerful one. Usually women want their husband or partner to be smarter, richer, stronger, etc. than they are. For example, are you looking for a partner who earns less than you, who has smaller muscles than you, etc.?

If you don't look for such a man, then you shouldn't complain about general patterns.

Equal opportunities is not a bad idea, but affirmative action for women is a bad idea.

We already have equal opportunities for women - so why do we still need feminism?

Peterski
10-07-2016, 09:17 PM

Equality before the law (= equal opportunities) has already been achieved.

The reason why men still perform on average better, is what I wrote above.

Women usually want to have "more privileged" husbands who perform better than themselves.

That's why on average men perform better than women in various fields. If you want to make men "less privileged", start marrying & having children with "less privileged" men, so future generations will inherit weaker variants of "patriarchal genes", and women will be able to finally rule the world.

Peterski
10-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Why should women have (...) opportunities in science

Women do have opportunities in sience, but they have on average lower IQ than men. Moreover, the Bell Curve of women is different than the Bell Curve of men - women tend to cluster more around the average level, while men are more spread throughout the entire curve. It means that percentage of very smart women is lower than percentage of very smart men, but also percentage of very dumb women is lower than percentage of very dumb men. Women are "more average", while there is more variation among men.

Peterski
10-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Feminist logic:

https://s22.postimg.org/aircm9hz5/Feminist_logic.png

Charles Bronson
10-07-2016, 09:37 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/jrpp2w.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymEfboQkq1I

Charles Bronson
10-07-2016, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99TqrYhK0Ew

Norse
10-08-2016, 01:48 AM

There is no wage gap between similar work, similar experience, similar skills.

skbu
10-08-2016, 02:54 AM
Like any ideology, Feminism encompasses a very broad range of thought - from movements that even the most conservative westerners might think is reasonable (access of education to girls, banning female genital mutilation, etc) to movements that most liberal people would think is unreasonable (tumblr). It is not a monolithic, centralised being. Regardless of how ridiculous some Feminist theory and criticism may be, I personally always welcome discussions that challenge my view. If the argument stands, why should it be ridiculed simply because of who suggested it?

Poise n Pen
10-08-2016, 03:05 AM
There is no wage gap between similar work, similar experience, similar skills.

I am sure there is a wage gap but it goes in the opposite direction. Women cost companies way more in health insurance and time off. There's some very hard working women too but seriously, on average that is not remotely the case. I've worked with so many totally useless people over the years, male and female. The amount of work some people do compared to others is more like a ten to one ratio but that is not how most jobs pay.

But in some jobs like sales it's only results that count, and you can guess that virtually every top sales guy is a man. What a shock.

In general employers don't give a fuck about anything but money. The ones who do stupid shit because they are racist or sexist would not make it long in real life if that is really their rational. Managers left alone will just look at the bottom line, so if they are not hiring groups much for certain jobs there is a serious reason for it. And without a bunch of quotas and political bullshit all the boardrooms would be full of white males.

Olly
10-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Because most men are insecure.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 08:08 PM
All feminist waves are pure crap. The first wave (which was bad enough), gave the second, the second gave the third, etc.

how retarded do you have to be to disagree with first wave feminism?

Unome
10-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Women should not receive "equal pay" nor should many women even work at all. Women should be in the home, raising and watching their children. The primary motivation that men go to work, receive wages, and participate in society is to afford a family, wife, and children. However this (healthy) model has been destroyed by modern civilization, capitalist greed, and Multi-Kulti marxism. Instead young "modern" females are indoctrinated and fed false ideas, that going to work is "good" for them, or that women should be "independent" (childless or sluts).

All this is false. Feminism is false. Equality is false.

Tradition and conservative values is the true path. Tried and tested, it cannot be beaten. A woman belongs in the home, a wife, raising her own biological children (no abortions, no adoptions, etc).

Longbowman
10-13-2016, 08:18 PM
'No adoptions.'

A reminder that Unome's views have left him unwed and childless at age 32.

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Women should not receive "equal pay" nor should many women even work at all. Women should be in the home, raising and watching their children. The primary motivation that men go to work, receive wages, and participate in society is to afford a family, wife, and children. However this (healthy) model has been destroyed by modern civilization, capitalist greed, and Multi-Kulti marxism. Instead young "modern" females are indoctrinated and fed false ideas, that going to work is "good" for them, or that women should be "independent" (childless or sluts).

Tradition and conservative values is the true path. Tried and tested, it cannot be beaten. A woman belongs in the home, a wife, raising her own biological children (no abortions, no adoptions, etc).

I have some questions. Have you received military training? Have you hunted anything somewhere in the woods? Do you live in a place built by someone, or have you built the place by yourself? Do you know how to survive in the wilderness?

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 08:29 PM

you can read the insecurity and bullshit from this post a mile away.
I mean, why do you care if a woman wants to work and not to be dependent on some man?
Not all women come out as babies knowing how to cook and raise children, and not all men know as babies how to hunt boar and make money.
Tradition and conservative values are not nature, they vary from culture to culture.
we werent born knowing gender roles, therefore it is not a womans job to raise children and neither a man to be the head of the household.

Unome
10-13-2016, 08:57 PM
I have some questions. Have you received military training? Have you hunted anything somewhere in the woods? Do you live in a place built by someone, or have you built the place by yourself? Do you know how to survive in the wilderness?
All of these are irrelevant questions which redirect to me personally instead of the topic, which is women and feminism versus conservative values.

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 09:01 PM
All of these are irrelevant questions which redirect to me personally instead of the topic, which is women and feminism versus conservative values.

No, these are relevant questions.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:02 PM
So you're claiming it's "bullshit" for a traditional woman, wife, and mother to love and raise her children?

You sound like a liberal.

I mean, why do you care if a woman wants to work and not to be dependent on some man?
Because "wanting to work" is false. If work were fun then it would be called "fun", not "work". You obviously have never worked a day in your life.

Not all women come out as babies knowing how to cook and raise children, and not all men know as babies how to hunt boar and make money.
Tradition and conservative values are not nature, they vary from culture to culture.
Actually conservative values are universal and appear in every culture around the world, especially concerning the tradition of marriage.

What I propose is the essence of Nature, for a woman to rear and care for her own children. In fact many mammals other than humans, even birds do this. A mother stays near the nest or den of the kin, while a father will hunt for food.

we werent born knowing gender roles, therefore it is not a womans job to raise children and neither a man to be the head of the household.
Yes, actually every human being is born knowing gender roles. The first fact is that you are born by your mother, not your father. Therefore gender is not equal.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:08 PM
No, these are relevant questions.
A more relevant question would be: why are so many modern people led to believe in a lie like "equality" that races and gender "must be equal", and that nobody can be 'better' at anybody else at anything?

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Why are you changing the subject? I asked you questions which are very simple. You defend certain shape of society which was reasonable in the very past.

In the past every man went hunting, every man was building shelter, every man was self-reliant. Men were protecting what they have, women were giving birth to children so naturally - as sending pregnant women to fight or build houses is not the best idea - they were staying home, taking care of children. It has nothing to do with morality but with reason.

Nowaday it is completely unnecessary. Even centuries ago - in a society based on "conservative values" - an average woman was doing much more manual work than an average anti-feminist man today. That is why I asked, how much of these "values" do you personally follow, and to what extend you are only a loudmouth in the Internet. Most of work is done by some electronic stuff. You don't have to build a house, because you can either hire someone to do this or buy already built house/apartment. You do not have to go to the forest by yourself to cut the trees, because you can buy the wood, even already chopped.

When I see an average anti-feminist guy talking about "conservative values", I see a pussy, who probably never even had an axe in hands.

Danaan
10-13-2016, 09:19 PM
There are many types of feminism. Some forms of it qualify as mental disorders.

For example, although I am an atheist, I find radical Islam 1000 times better than 'third wave feminism'.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 09:20 PM
So you're claiming it's "bullshit" for a traditional woman, wife, and mother to love and raise her children?

You sound like a liberal.

Because "wanting to work" is false. If work were fun then it would be called "fun", not "work". You obviously have never worked a day in your life.

Actually conservative values are universal and appear in every culture around the world, especially concerning the tradition of marriage.

What I propose is the essence of Nature, for a woman to rear and care for her own children. In fact many mammals other than humans, even birds do this. A mother stays near the nest or den of the kin, while a father will hunt for food.

Yes, actually every human being is born knowing gender roles. The first fact is that you are born by your mother, not your father. Therefore gender is not equal.

First point: Does it matter i'm a liberal? stay on topic.

For your second point, men shouldn't be working either.
Working itself may not be "fun", but a lot of people are passionate about their careers and being independent and making money for themselves.
Working also gets you connections and gives you the opportunity to meet people with the same hobbies as you.

For third point, how do you know all cultures worldwide are as you say?
Modern day western culture disagrees, that is counted as a culture, and it's influencing the entire world whether you like it or not.

Fourth point is just plain ridiculous.
only an idiot would deny that most of what we are raised to do have been influenced by other people and not on our own.
That last point you made can be interprated in many ways, it can show men are inferior and women are stronger since they are able to bear the child while men are weaker.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 09:20 PM
There are many types of feminism. Some forms of it qualify as mental disorders.

For example, although I am an atheist, I find radical Islam 1000 times better than 'third wave feminism'.

thats nice, i didn't ask about radical islam.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:24 PM
Why are you changing the subject? I asked you questions which are very simple. You defend certain shape of society which was reasonable in the very past.

In the past every man went hunting, every man was building shelter, every man was self-reliant. Men were protecting what they have, women were giving birth to children so naturally - as sending pregnant women to fight or build houses is not the best idea - they were staying home, taking care of children. It has nothing to do with morality but with reason.

Nowaday it is completely unnecessary. Even centuries ago - in a society based on "conservative values" - an average woman was doing much more manual work than an average anti-feminist man today. That is why I asked, how much of these "values" do you personally follow, and to what extend you are only a loudmouth in the Internet. Most of work is done by some electronic stuff. You don't have to build a house, because you can either hire someone to do this or buy already built house/apartment. You do not have to go to the forest by yourself to cut the trees, because you can buy the wood, even already chopped.

When I see an average anti-feminist guy talking about "conservative values", I see a pussy, who probably never even had an axe in hands.
Of course you only respond with a personal attack, as expected. This is why I don't answer loaded-questions. It's dishonest.

Actually you are changing the subject by going off-topic. You already answered your own question. Somebody *MUST* be against feminism because he is "less of a man". But the opposite is true. You are more of a man when you go against feminism. Because you have traditional and conservative values. For example you imply that it is wrong or "less of a man" to want a wife, a home, children, and a traditional marriage.

That's your problem though. Feminists like you usually need to slander traditional families, or the men and women around the world who do work, sacrifice, and stay true to their values, to create and maintain families.

Your rhetoric is an insult to all of them.

Danaan
10-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Some countries (in Europe Greece, Cyprus, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Moldova) have compulsory military service for males.

Only Israel cares about gender equality on that one.

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 09:30 PM
Of course you only respond with a personal attack, as expected.

And that bullshit is a reason why talking with you is pointless.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:31 PM
For your second point, men shouldn't be working either.
Males are the "expendable gender", not born with innate sexual value that can be sold, as a small percentage of women do. A man cannot sell his body, as those (slutty/promiscuous) women do. Therefore men "sell" our bodies in other way: as soldiers in war, or workers in industry. A man's "labor" is different than a woman's. Again, therefore, men and women are *NOT* equal.

It is never a matter of men "should not" work. It is always a matter that men *MUST* work. It is not a choice, as it is not a choice for a woman, that she can give birth and men cannot. By being born a woman, children are necessarily a risk or responsibility.

Working itself may not be "fun", but a lot of people are passionate about their careers and being independent and making money for themselves.
Working also gets you connections and gives you the opportunity to meet people with the same hobbies as you.

For third point, how do you know all cultures worldwide are as you say?
Modern day western culture disagrees, that is counted as a culture, and it's influencing the entire world whether you like it or not.
Conservative people around the world treat family, marriage, and society the same way.

For example Evangelical Christians in USA share a lot in common with Middle Eastern Moslems when it comes to a topic like homosexual-tolerance and other social debauchery. Both groups, although different, can agree on many points.

Fourth point is just plain ridiculous.
only an idiot would deny that most of what we are raised to do have been influenced by other people and not on our own.
That last point you made can be interprated in many ways, it can show men are inferior and women are stronger since they are able to bear the child while men are weaker.
"Feminism" is an ideology premised upon an inferiority-complex, just as "OWD" is also an ideology premised upon an inferiority-complex. Both are insulting to rational and intelligent individuals, those who are confident, content, and feel 'superior' with their own lives, societies, cultures, values, etc.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:32 PM
And that bullshit is a reason why talking with you is pointless.
Here is my question:

If a man wants a traditional family, wife, children, and for her to stay at home and raise their children, then does that make him "more" of a man, or lesser, as you implied?

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Here is my question:

Why should I answer your question, since you haven't answered mine?

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:35 PM
Why should I answer your question, since you haven't answered mine?
You shouldn't but I had to ask anyway.

Longbowman
10-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Unome: barren couples should not be allowed to adopt.

Unome
10-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Unome: barren couples should not be allowed to adopt.
The problem with adoption is that it encourages irresponsible behavior by 'allowing' young adults to have sex and children without consequence.

I would support adoption under the circumstance that both biological parents are dead. Otherwise one of the two biological parents should be forced to care, or, severely penalized by society (jail or massive debt payments).

Society should not revolve around cleaning-up other people's mistakes, although, that's mostly what society does.

Danaan
10-13-2016, 09:48 PM
For the same reason why Menninists don't complain that child care services and home health care services are dominated by women.

Have you asked them?

Longbowman
10-13-2016, 09:50 PM
The problem with adoption is that it encourages irresponsible behavior by 'allowing' young adults to have sex and children without consequence.

I would support adoption under the circumstance that both biological parents are dead. Otherwise one of the two biological parents should be forced to care, or, severely penalized by society (jail or massive debt payments).

Society should not revolve around cleaning-up other people's mistakes, although, that's mostly what society does.

Won't someone think of the children?

Danaan
10-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Tosk women should stay home and do the dishes.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 09:53 PM
Males are the "expendable gender", not born with innate sexual value that can be sold, as a small percentage of women do. A man cannot sell his body, as those (slutty/promiscuous) women do. Therefore men "sell" our bodies in other way: as soldiers in war, or workers in industry. A man's "labor" is different than a woman's. Again, therefore, men and women are *NOT* equal.

It is never a matter of men "should not" work. It is always a matter that men *MUST* work. It is not a choice, as it is not a choice for a woman, that she can give birth and men cannot. By being born a woman, children are necessarily a risk or responsibility.

Conservative people around the world treat family, marriage, and society the same way.

For example Evangelical Christians in USA share a lot in common with Middle Eastern Moslems when it comes to a topic like homosexual-tolerance and other social debauchery. Both groups, although different, can agree on many points.

"Feminism" is an ideology premised upon an inferiority-complex, just as "OWD" is also an ideology premised upon an inferiority-complex. Both are insulting to rational and intelligent individuals, those who are confident, content, and feel 'superior' with their own lives, societies, cultures, values, etc.

Conservative people are outnumbered by progressive types where i live by a mile, therefore the entire world does NOT share your opinion like you stated.
Your last point wasn't even a response to my answer, just butthurt retarded rambling about feminism and YOUR inferiority complex to strong independent women.

And your first paragraph about women selling their body, really? Are you literally just saying we are only good for intercourse and making babies? Your disgusting, end of.
I'm not wasting my night on you.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Tosk women should stay home and do the dishes.

no we shouldn't, and most Tosk women i know would agree with me.

Unome
10-13-2016, 10:01 PM
I met a young woman a couple months ago, in her 20s, very pretty, with two sons, fatherless of course as is expected and encouraged these days. On one hand I really respect the way she loves and cares for her two boys. She would be an amazing wife and mother. On the other hand I pity her to have chosen a deadbeat who "pumped and dumped" her. However that was her choice to which she now pays the consequence. I rejected her flirtations. She is looking for a surrogate father, another man to clean-up her mess, whether she is consciously aware of this fact or not. It does not matter.

This is the result of your 'feminism' and it's disgusting, as a behavior, in reality, or ideologically. There is nothing admirable about it. She deserves a good husband and good father to her children.

However we must accept that this is what some women want and choose. I think this is what "feminism" means to many people.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:05 PM
I met a young woman a couple months ago, in her 20s, very pretty, with two sons, fatherless of course as is expected and encouraged these days. On one hand I really respect the way she loves and cares for her two boys. She would be an amazing wife and mother. On the other hand I pity her to have chosen a deadbeat who "pumped and dumped" her. However that was her choice to which she now pays the consequence. I rejected her flirtations. She is looking for a surrogate father, another man to clean-up her mess, whether she is consciously aware of this fact or not. It does not matter.

This is the result of your 'feminism' and it's disgusting, as a behavior, in reality, or ideologically. There is nothing admirable about it. She deserves a good husband and good father to her children.

However we must accept that this is what some women want and choose. I think this is what "feminism" means to many people.

:picard1:
How is it this womans fault when her boyfriend or whatever left her? Your a horrible person, no point in arguing with you.

Unome
10-13-2016, 10:06 PM
How is it this womans fault when her boyfriend or whatever left her? Your a horrible person, no point in arguing with you.
You are correct, you "win" this argument.

I am a horrible person, for wanting to repeat what my grandparents did, and my parents did. Have a traditional marriage, family, with both a father and mother.

I am the evil person for advocating conservative, moral values.

We agree.

Spyy
10-13-2016, 10:08 PM
what you mean with "women's liberation?"

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:08 PM
You are correct, you "win" this argument.

I am a horrible person, for wanting to repeat what my grandparents did, and my parents did. Have a traditional marriage, family, with both a father and mother.

I am the evil person for advocating conservative, moral values.

We agree.

No, your a horrible person for blaming this poor woman on a mistake she did by going after that jerk, and your a horrible person to blame it on and even associate her situation with feminism.
Feminism was made to help women, you dumbass.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:09 PM

i don't think i have mentioned 'womens liberation' anywhere in this thread.

Unome
10-13-2016, 10:11 PM
No, your a horrible person for blaming this poor woman on a mistake she did by going after that jerk, and your a horrible person to blame it on and even associate with feminism.
Feminism was made to help women, you dumbass.
You underestimate me as some common fool.

Women, including you, are responsible for your life, your choices, and especially your sex. You know very well that many women choose to have children with "the jerk" and then become single. Women are not blameless, like you pretend. Women are smart, cunning, and very aware of these consequences. Women only pretend to be innocent when you are not.

It is easy for you to pretend to never be at fault or responsible for yourself in life. But we know that you are, responsible.

Profileid
10-13-2016, 10:11 PM

lol liar
No one flirts with you.

Spyy
10-13-2016, 10:12 PM
i don't think i have mentioned 'womens liberation' anywhere in this thread.

i mean:

Dick
10-13-2016, 10:13 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/6c/f9/d46cf99f09e428fa91f77e4506182b9e.gif

Unome
10-13-2016, 10:13 PM
lol liar
No one flirts with you.
You thought that it was only you?

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 10:14 PM

One may say the first wave feminism was an actual liberation.

Profileid
10-13-2016, 10:14 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d4/6c/f9/d46cf99f09e428fa91f77e4506182b9e.gif

Best post itt

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:15 PM
You underestimate me as some common fool.

Women, including you, are responsible for your life, your choices, and especially your sex. You know very well that many women choose to have children with "the jerk" and then become single. Women are not blameless, like you pretend. Women are smart, cunning, and very aware of these consequences. Women only pretend to be innocent when you are not.

It is easy for you to pretend to never be at fault or responsible for yourself in life. But we know that you are, responsible.

i'm sure shes probably fully aware of her consequences, if she had gotten an abortion she wouldnt be suffering to raise children on her own.
Anyways, dont see the connection to feminism.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:15 PM
i got it off an online dictionary.

Prism
10-13-2016, 10:17 PM

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66027065.jpg

Unome
10-13-2016, 10:17 PM
i'm sure shes probably fully aware of her consequences, if she had gotten an abortion she wouldnt be suffering to raise children on her own.
Anyways, dont see the connection to feminism.
The only "strong independent" women are childless or single-mothers.

Feminism claims, and you implied, that married-traditional-conservative women cannot be "strong independent" women.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:20 PM
The only "strong independent" women are childless or single-mothers.

Feminism claims, and you implied, that married-traditional-conservative women cannot be "strong independent" women.

again, being a single mother has nothing to do wih being feminist, it's about being equal to men.

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 10:25 PM
again, being a single mother has nothing to do wih being feminist, it's about being equal to men.

How would you explain that usually women win in the courts?

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:25 PM
How would you explain that usually women win in the courts?

Example?

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Example?

I mean in case of divorces and with whom children stay.

I'd rather say being a single mother is about not having a partner, no hidden meaning involved. At least except certain situations.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:31 PM
I mean in case of divorces and with whom children stay.

i don't know, honestly if it were up to me i would choose whoever seems better suited to raise the child/children in general regardless of gender gets custody of the children.

Bezprym
10-13-2016, 10:42 PM
i don't know, honestly if it were up to me i would choose whoever seems better suited to raise the child/children in general regardless of gender gets custody of the children.

That's good.

The main problem is that women are usually perceived as more trustworthy. Men are more likely to be perceived as aggressive, maybe addicted to alcohol or drugs, etc., while women might start crying and tell a story and most people would believe her. That is quite problematic in cases of the death of the child. There were plenty of situations when a little child disappeared, everyone was looking for it, mother was crying in the television, but in reality she killed the child. That's great police is able to figure out such option, but I bet the majority of people who watch news are thinking "poor mother" when they see her crying and desperately looking for a missing baby.

Someone may wish this "equality" to be true, but in reality it is utopia. Too many people base their views on intuition, not on facts, and intuition is on women's side.

Spyy
10-13-2016, 10:51 PM
One may say the first wave feminism was an actual liberation.

I do agree with that, but analyzing the feminist logic, always will exist something to be emancipated, take as proof the number of waves... my impression is a radicalization of these ideals

i got it off an online dictionary.

I did a question about it because words like that are very abstract, the definition of liberation for a liberal is totally different of the definition of liberation for Kant.

Hoxhaism
10-13-2016, 10:51 PM
That's good.

The main problem is that women are usually perceived as more trustworthy. Men are more likely to be perceived as aggressive, maybe addicted to alcohol or drugs, etc., while women might start crying and tell a story and most people would believe her. That is quite problematic in cases of the death of the child. There were plenty of situations when a little child disappeared, everyone was looking for it, mother was crying in the television, but in reality she killed the child. That's great police is able to figure out such option, but I bet the majority of people who watch news are thinking "poor mother" when they see her crying and desperately looking for a missing baby.

Someone may wish this "equality" to be true, but in reality it is utopia. Too many people base their views on intuition, not on facts.

i agree, women shouldn't be given a free pass or be given more sympathy than men.
Female prisoners should be getting the same prison sentences as men in the same conditions (ofc not in the same jail with male prisoners)
like if a man gets assaulted by a woman x2 their size they are ridiculed, whereas if it was vice versa they wouldnt even dare.

I really just hate double standards in general, it exists in both genders.

Longbowman
10-14-2016, 04:58 AM

To be fair I wouldn't raise another man's kids, he's right on this one IMO, although wrong in general. It's not her fault per se (unless she made a bad choice, some people are poor judges of character) but either way she's not dateable, at least not to me. I'd babysit her kids though, I love kids.

On the other hand I have known Unome for three years now and am quite convinced he will die alone, which is extremely sad.

Queen B
10-14-2016, 06:31 AM
Do not pay attention to unome.
According to him rape is only when the father of the bride/woman disagrees with their mating.

LieDetector
10-14-2016, 06:34 AM
According to him rape is only when the father of the bride/woman disagrees with their mating.

:lol00002:

Unome the GOD has made this an EPIC thread.

Sarmatian
10-14-2016, 06:52 AM

Are you implying it's purely man's fault that relationship collapsed? Ever heard that it takes two to dance?

If you're willing to listen I could explain to you why woman always bears higher responsibility for any relationship success or failure. But if I'm just another horrible person there is no point.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 07:23 AM
To be fair I wouldn't raise another man's kids, he's right on this one IMO, although wrong in general. It's not her fault per se (unless she made a bad choice, some people are poor judges of character) but either way she's not dateable, at least not to me. I'd babysit her kids though, I love kids.

On the other hand I have known Unome for three years now and am quite convinced he will die alone, which is extremely sad.

Yeah, i get that you wouldn't want to raise someone elses child, thats fine, but unome blaming it entirely on her isn't acceptable.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 07:24 AM
Are you implying it's purely man's fault that relationship collapsed? Ever heard that it takes two to dance?

If you're willing to listen I could explain to you why woman always bears higher responsibility for any relationship success or failure. But if I'm just another horrible person there is no point.

exactly, it DOES take two to dance.
Unome is looking over this fact and blaming it entirely on the woman.

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 07:33 AM
Because they are sane.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 07:39 AM
Because they are sane.

you're certainly not, judging by your other posts.

Sarmatian
10-14-2016, 07:55 AM
exactly, it DOES take two to dance.
Unome is looking over this fact and blaming it entirely on the woman.

You see it happened so that men were designed as independent creatures. A man could live in the woods by himself and be absolutely comfortable about it, provide everything he need for himself, feel safe and secured. That's normal state of man's brain.

Any relationship is limiting that man's independence, intruding into his space. To balance such violation of calm man have to get something in return, some sort of reward that will compensate all the stress and instability a relation brings. For that nature developed mechanism of reproductive behavior which is largely based on parenting instincts. In this mechanism a woman that is intended to take place next to the man have to play a specific role to trigger specific responses in male's brain. The response should trick man's brain into accepting the woman as one of his own blood by exploiting his emotional connection with his own mother. Once woman is accepted by man she has to reward his effort and devotion to family. If man receives no reward for all trouble associated with family life he will rather choose to walk alone.

All that was part of traditional rituals of mating in different cultures. Girls were learning how to trick a man to turn him from independent loner into devoted husband and father. In traditional societies of the past mastering this skill was the main goal of any girl's life and had taken somewhere between 90 and 100% of their time.

Thanks to feminism barely any modern girl understands what man are, what they need and how to deal with them. To make matters worse modern girls feel entitled to be given everything without giving anything in return. World is full of 'princesses' each thinking the world revolves around them one way or another and they are very frustrated when life slaps them all over their faces. Naturally when these girls fail to give men what men needs they are being dropped as no reasonable man would waste his life on a failure. He would rather live alone in concrete jungle.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 08:03 AM
You see it happened so that men were designed as independent creatures. A man could live in the woods by himself and be absolutely comfortable about it, provide everything he need for himself, feel safe and secured. That's normal state of man's brain.

Any relationship is limiting that man's independence, intruding into his space. To balance such violation of calm man have to get something in return, some sort of reward that will compensate all the stress and instability a relation brings. For that nature developed mechanism of reproductive behavior which is largely based on parenting instincts. In this mechanism a woman that is intended to take place next to the man have to play a specific role to trigger specific responses in male's brain. The response should trick man's brain into accepting the woman as one of his own blood by exploiting his emotional connection with his own mother. Once woman is accepted by man she has to reward his effort and devotion to family. If man receives no reward for all trouble associated with family life he will rather choose to walk alone.

All that was part of traditional rituals of mating in different cultures. Girls were learning how to trick a man to turn him from independent loner into devoted husband and father. In traditional societies of the past mastering this skill was the main goal of any girl's life and had taken somewhere between 90 and 100% of their time.

Thanks to feminism barely any modern girl understands what man are, what they need and how to deal with them. To make matters worse modern girls feel entitled to be given everything without giving anything in return. World is full of 'princesses' each thinking the world revolves around them one way or another and they are very frustrated when life slaps them all over their faces. Naturally when these girls fail to give men what men needs they are being dropped as no reasonable man would waste his life on a failure. He would rather live alone in concrete jungle.

Give me a source to back this up.
Men aren't naturally hunters, it was a trait they were taught and passed down in generations from their culture.
Nice story LOL
again it takes two to jiggle, he should have owned up to the responsabillity of raising the child regardless of how the mother treats him.
Some men are like babies... they get upset over the littlest things and leave.

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 08:03 AM

She's the one who chose him, and had sex with him. If she was not a whore immediately then she would be able to tell that he is a guy worthy of a relationship before sex, and that he would eventually marry her and if he married, stay with her.

It's also the fault of feminism that many women leave since this is where easy divorce comes from. Due to feminism women choose wrong men, have casual sex, then get dumped. It's as simple as that. We can tell because that didn't used to happen much except to the very most gullible girls. Now instead of lifetime marriages being the norm most people do not marry at all.

In lefturdism personal responsibility does not exist. This doesn't work out well in real life.

Unome
10-14-2016, 08:05 AM
Feminism is about protecting female privileges, that females are absolutely blameless, "can never do wrong", and if there is a relationship/marriage break then "it must be the man and never the woman". That's what feminism is truly about. It's about power, privilege, pretending innocence, and playing stupid when you're actually smart.

Feminism wants to make it certain that women never become responsible for themselves, relationships, and never becomes accountable for their lives, or even the lives of their children.

Feminism is about a woman's blamelessness. She can never do wrong. Women are eternal, helpless, victims, according to "feminism".

For those of you who are smarter, you should understand the contradiction already. How can a woman be "strong and independent" while simultaneously being morally weak and blameless, an eternal victim? Is victimhood a strength, or, a weakness? The answer is obvious. Victims are always weaker, always inferior, always the "unequal". If women actually wanted to "equality", strength, and independence then they would begin to take responsibility and moral conscience. However in this thread we all see the exact-opposite. Women are never accountable, never to blame. And any man who says otherwise must be "horrible" and evil.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 08:06 AM
She's the one who chose him, and had sex with him. If she was not a whore immediately then she would be able to tell that he is a guy worthy of a relationship before sex, and that he would eventually marry her and if he married, stay with her.

It's also the fault of feminism that many women leave since this is where easy divorce comes from. Due to feminism women choose wrong men, have casual sex, then get dumped. It's as simple as that. We can tell because that didn't used to happen much except to the very most gullible girls. Now instead of lifetime marriages being the norm most people do not marry at all.

In lefturdism personal responsibility does not exist. This doesn't work out well in real life.

again, nice story.
Now i have work and a life to get back to.

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 08:07 AM
again, nice story.
Now i have work and a life to get back to.

Your meaningless job and the pack of cats you will die with, you mean.

Sarmatian
10-14-2016, 08:29 AM
Give me a source to back this up.
Men aren't naturally hunters, it was a trait they were taught and passed down in generations from their culture.
Nice story LOL
again it takes two to jiggle, he should have owned up to the responsabillity of raising the child regardless of how the mother treats him.
Some men are like babies... they get upset over the littlest things and leave.

What sources do you want? A lecture on neuroscience? I've never said men are hunters, don't twist my words. They are loners and bunch with others only if it brings benefits.

You're not in the position to demand anything from a man if you haven't given anything to him. If you want your child to have a father make sure you make it comfortable for man to be around you and that child.

And don't be stupid, there is a huge difference between excuse and real reason. If man leaving over little things he either was on it for some time already or he never had intention to stay for long in the first place. It's her own fault she was so obsessed with herself being a princess she couldn't see his intentions.

Unome
10-14-2016, 08:31 AM
Not according to me, but according to history, traditionally that's where rape laws originate.

A large portion of feminism succeeded in allowing women to become slutty/promiscuous in public yet still act innocent and not pay any negative social consequences. So now modern women are sluts but calling them such is unacceptable. This is a double-standard of modern society. Rape laws originally revolved around chastity as a woman's marriage demonstrated her class and location in society. Peasants and lower-class people did whatever they wanted with little consequences. Nobody really cared about the whoring about of a peasant. But the middle and upper classes were restricted. If a noble or notable woman acted promiscuously then people would know.

Obviously in traditional churches, an unchaste woman was rejected and could not marry there. In the US it is common that unchaste women marry in churches and nobody speaks against it.

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 11:28 AM

In the USA it is hard to build a house on your own because of permits bullshit because they want to force you to pay a lot of utility hookup fees but my grandfather built every house he lived in, which was many. And I have worked on habitat for humanity so I guess that could count. Other than that half the country can say yes, but what's so impressive? Nothing. Like holy shit man I even change my own brakes I am like a whiz or something for modern times lol.

Normalcy means that you adapt the same core values to new situations. It doesn't mean you throw out the core values over slight changes which is the issue here.

Is marriage and family obsolete? If you think so you are a fucking idiot. Any society that does not have them will quickly be obsolete in that it will be completely replaced by some more vital society.

And feminism is an attack on those things that does say they are wholly obsolete, so if you have a feminist society you have a society on the road to extinction. Easy divorce, easy sex, no reason for man to stick around so impossible to find good man, impossible to find a woman worth a long term relationship. Your'e society is done.

Longbowman
10-14-2016, 01:34 PM
Yeah, i get that you wouldn't want to raise someone elses child, thats fine, but unome blaming it entirely on her isn't acceptable.

If I were widowed with kids I might marry a widow with kids I suppose.

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 03:16 PM
In the USA it is hard to build a house on your own because of permits bullshit because they want to force you to pay a lot of utility hookup fees but my grandfather built every house he lived in, which was many. And I have worked on habitat for humanity so I guess that could count. Other than that half the country can say yes, but what's so impressive? Nothing. Like holy shit man I even change my own brakes I am like a whiz or something for modern times lol.

So what? In times when women were staying home and men were hunting, "it was hard" to survive. It may be hard, it may be easy - it doesn't matter. By saying it is hard and not even trying to do it means a certain man is lazy and most likely wouldn't even be able to build that house by himself. And by the house I mean a building that will not collapse suddenly.

If an anti-feminist guy supporting the idea of women staying homes finds something difficult and doesn't bother to try, then he is a hypocryte. As I have already noticed, and maybe you have even read, the form of society where men "work" (very dangerous kinds of job, not sitting behind the desk) and women stay home taking care of children, was reasonable in times when it was necessary. It is in times where everyone was self-reliant, optionally had certain deals with other families - for example I have bread, you have milk, let's exchange. In later times it was much more pointless as society already evolved, but it still existed. In the Middle Ages mainly because of religious aspects, which were based on the previous societies. Later patriarchal system worked only because of "tradition", which is a very stupid argument when you take into account the reasons why that "tradition" was created. First wave feminism was basically a form of noticing, that such society is not needed and women can have same rights as men.

In other words, the only person who may be anti-feminist today without being considered hypocryte today, is the one who will be able to survive the fucking apocalypse and protect his family. But I doubt if a person who says "it is hard to build a house in the USA" would be able to do that, taking into consideration the fact, that surviving apocalypse is slightly more difficult that building a house even in Antarctida.

Simply, the world is changing and it changed already to that point, where women do not have to stay at home - because there are no wolves, bears and other predators trying to kill her. Hiding behind the terms "tradition", "conservative values" and "it's too hard" is simply a justification, seeking some arguments which may sound wise at first, but when you start to think about them they are just plainly stupid.

And feminism is an attack on those things that does say they are wholly obsolete, so if you have a feminist society you have a society on the road to extinction. Easy divorce, easy sex, no reason for man to stick around so impossible to find good man, impossible to find a woman worth a long term relationship. Your'e society is done.

I don't know why you're telling me this. I asked Unome specific questions, as he appears to be that kind of guy who supports keeping woman in chain in the household with a chastity belt worn. You on the other hand seem to guess I am a defender of current waves of "feminism", by disagreeing with him on every aspect. In other words you follow the logic: If you're not one extreme, then you must be the opposite extreme. No, I'm not.

Unome
10-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Just read this article in the news today:

http://listverse.com/2016/10/14/10-insane-laws-people-had-to-live-by-in-ancient-rome/

If a man caught his wife having an affair, he was encouraged to lock his wife and her lover up and call every neighbor he could to come see. He had 20 hours to call as many neighbors as he could and invite them to check out the guy his wife has been sleeping with.He then had three days to make a public declaration describing where he found his wife, who was having sex with her, and any extra juicy details he could supply. He was also legally required to divorce his wife, or else he would be charged with pimping.He could murder his wife’s lover if he was a slave or a prostitute. If it was a citizen, though, he would have to talk to his father-in-law.

Fathers, in Rome, could legally murder their daughter’s lovers no matter how nice of a toga they wore.

If a woman caught her husband having an affair, pretty much the only thing she could legally do was cry about it. As long as there weren’t any funerals going on nearby.
Looks like you owe me an apology Queen B, and no, I won't be holding my breath. Just take this opportunity to educate yourself about history and where your privileges, that you enjoy daily, come from. Hint: they come from your male ancestors who fought and sacrificed on your behalf. Those you disparage and dishonor through your own admitted reasoning.

Queen B
10-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Just read this article in the news today:

http://listverse.com/2016/10/14/10-insane-laws-people-had-to-live-by-in-ancient-rome/

Looks like you owe me an apology Queen B, and no, I won't be holding my breath. Just take this opportunity to educate yourself about history and where your privileges, that you enjoy daily, come from. Hint: they come from your male ancestors who fought and sacrificed on your behalf. Those you disparage and dishonor through your own admitted reasoning.

:picard2: Omg, you are stupid. You just certified it :picard2:

Unome
10-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Feminism is a rebellion by a daughter against her father. If a woman has a good father then she feels pulled in two directions. She loves her father's nurture, care, protection, and guidance. But on the other hand she wants freedom, independence, and to sexually experiment as a young adult. So she wants to escape or rebel against her father's domain (Dominion). Feminism helps a young woman rebel against her father's dominion, as feminism is a liberal and anti-patriarchal doctrine. So feminists encourage young women to have sex, outside the paternal awareness and permission. Feminists encourage young women to have sex with the "bad boys" and criminals, the ones which father would never permit.

Once you understand the premises and basics of Paternalism, and Feminism, then you'll understand these conflicts. Women, like men, want to have the good with the bad, and so their reasoning and rationalizing is predictable, easy, and stupid.

You can see this, understand it, and overrule it by how people, especially young teenagers and active members on this website, attempt to argue. Most females here, or any female using the internet and computers, are automatically middle or upper class (since lower class people are illiterate and especially computer-illiterate, cannot type quickly or accurately for example). As such their "feminism" is as I detail and explain it. These are daughters who want to rebel against their fathers, but, don't know how to exactly. Feminism is a hope and promise, to gain that "strong independence" as Hoaxism claimed earlier.

Young women want what they cannot have (the "bad boy", the "criminal") but they also do not want to dishonor and disparage their fathers too much. So young women here try to 'balance' this as much as possible, and form a compromise.

Go ahead, ladies, try to prove me wrong, lol!

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 05:44 PM
:picard2: Omg, you are stupid. You just certified it :picard2:

Don't bother.
He has severe mental issues he needs to sort out first and foremost.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Feminism is a rebellion by a daughter against her father. If a woman has a good father then she feels pulled in two directions. She loves her father's nurture, care, protection, and guidance. But on the other hand she wants freedom, independence, and to sexually experiment as a young adult. So she wants to escape or rebel against her father's domain (Dominion). Feminism helps a young woman rebel against her father's dominion, as feminism is a liberal and anti-patriarchal doctrine. So feminists encourage young women to have sex, outside the paternal awareness and permission. Feminists encourage young women to have sex with the "bad boys" and criminals, the ones which father would never permit.

Once you understand the premises and basics of Paternalism, and Feminism, then you'll understand these conflicts. Women, like men, want to have the good with the bad, and so their reasoning and rationalizing is predictable, easy, and stupid.

You can see this, understand it, and overrule it by how people, especially young teenagers and active members on this website, attempt to argue. Most females here, or any female using the internet and computers, are automatically middle or upper class (since lower class people are illiterate and especially computer-illiterate, cannot type quickly or accurately for example). As such their "feminism" is as I detail and explain it. These are daughters who want to rebel against their fathers, but, don't know how to exactly. Feminism is a hope and promise, to gain that "strong independence" as Hoaxism claimed earlier.

Young women want what they cannot have (the "bad boy", the "criminal") but they also do not want to dishonor and disparage their fathers too much. So young women here try to 'balance' this as much as possible, and form a compromise.

Go ahead, ladies, try to prove me wrong, lol!

Well your a man, therefore you can't speak for a womans point of view.
Proved wrong, once again.

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 05:51 PM
Don't bother.
He has severe mental issues he needs to sort out first and foremost.

If you don't bother then why are you actually responding to him? I stopped and am much happier.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 05:52 PM
If you don't bother then why are you actually responding to him? I stopped and am much happier.

your right, i'm done.

Rethel
10-14-2016, 05:57 PM
If an anti-feminist guy supporting the idea of women staying homes finds something difficult and doesn't bother to try, then he is a hypocryte.

Many doktors are spreading the news, that smoking is bad, but
they smoke themselves. Being right does not necessary imply
doing what is right. Better if such guy is promoting good ideas,
not doing it, than bad ideas doing them...

As I have already noticed, and maybe you have even read, the form of society where men "work" (very dangerous kinds of job, not sitting behind the desk) and women stay home taking care of children, was reasonable in times when it was necessary. It is in times where everyone was self-reliant, optionally had certain deals with other families - for example I have bread, you have milk, let's exchange.

Marriage and intersexual realtions are not only about food and sex. :picard2:

In later times it was much more pointless as society already evolved, but it still existed.

Becasue even if society evolved, nature of women and men stayed the same.

In the Middle Ages mainly because of religious aspects, which were based on the previous societies. Later patriarchal system worked only because of "tradition", which is a very stupid argument when you take into account the reasons why that "tradition" was created.

Not because of tradition, but becasue this system is natural and the best.
Only an idiot, who couldn't understand how it works why, was given such
short, all explaining answer as tradition, and was reapiting this because
was an idiot, and this was the simpliest explanation which he could get.

First wave feminism was basically a form of noticing, that such society is not needed and women can have same rights as men.

:picard2:

In other words, the only person who may be anti-feminist today without being considered hypocryte today, is the one who will be able to survive the fucking apocalypse and protect his family. But I doubt if a person who says "it is hard to build a house in the USA" would be able to do that, taking into consideration the fact, that surviving apocalypse is slightly more difficult that building a house even in Antarctida.

This you can only know after Apocalypse. And still: rules of structure of society
are not based on apocalyptic scenario, but are for everyone in everytime based
on nature of men and women and their abilieties. Everything else is artificial myth.

Simply, the world is changing and it changed already to that point,

Men still have a dick, but women still have a vagina.
Men still don;t born children, women still do.
Men still don;t nursing children, women do.
Men still have worse memory, women have better.
Men still have higher IQ, women have lower.
Men still can act reasonable, women still act emotionally.
Men still are taller, women still are smaller...

aso, aso, aso...

Sitting behind computer insted sitting in tavern changed nothing.

where women do not have to stay at home - because there are no wolves, bears and other predators trying to kill her.

But still are children which need nursering and taking care of them until they will be adult enough.

with a chastity belt worn.

Don't worry, your wife will cheated on you as much as she could, if you wish :laugh:

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 06:18 PM
Many doktors are spreading the news, that smoking is bad, but
they smoke themselves. Being right does not necessary imply
doing what is right. Better if such guy is promoting good ideas,
not doing it, than bad ideas doing them...

He may smoke because of being addicted, while no one is addicted to the ideology. Anyway, one can also say that this doctor is simply stupid for smoking while being aware of negative consequences. Doesn't mean he's smart, just because he is a doctor. In fact today I've watched Jeden z dziesięciu and a doctor have lost in first phase.

By this comparison you try to say that he - as a doctor - must be very smart and intelligent. He may also be dumb as fuck but may have medical knowledge, for example may be a gynecologyst. Not to mention the fact, that giving up smoking is not the same as changing views on specific matters.

Marriage and intersexual realtions are not only about food and sex. :picard2:

What?

Becasue even if society evolved, nature of women and men sayed the same.

I don't understand that part neither.

Not because of tradition, but becasue this system is natural and the best.
Only an idiot, who couldn;t understand how it works why, was given such
short, all explaining answer as tradition, and was reapiting this because
was an idiot, and this was the simpliest explanation which he could get.

Nature is not a good argument neither. Many people mention what is natural and what isn't in a situation that has nothing to do with nature at all.

:picard2:

You have problems with memory, as I see, because I already explained to you that by putting your picards will result in me not talking to you at all. Hence the rest of your post is ignored. If you have nothing to say, then don't talk.

Unome
10-14-2016, 06:37 PM
Well your a man, therefore you can't speak for a womans point of view.
Proved wrong, once again.
You're probably a daddy's girl, and exactly as I explained. Your "feminism" is your rebellion against him.

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 06:39 PM
So what? In times when women were staying home and men were hunting, "it was hard" to survive. It may be hard, it may be easy - it doesn't matter. By saying it is hard and not even trying to do it means a certain man is lazy and most likely wouldn't even be able to build that house by himself. And by the house I mean a building that will not collapse suddenly.

If an anti-feminist guy supporting the idea of women staying homes finds something difficult and doesn't bother to try, then he is a hypocryte. As I have already noticed, and maybe you have even read, the form of society where men "work" (very dangerous kinds of job, not sitting behind the desk) and women stay home taking care of children, was reasonable in times when it was necessary. It is in times where everyone was self-reliant, optionally had certain deals with other families - for example I have bread, you have milk, let's exchange. In later times it was much more pointless as society already evolved, but it still existed. In the Middle Ages mainly because of religious aspects, which were based on the previous societies. Later patriarchal system worked only because of "tradition", which is a very stupid argument when you take into account the reasons why that "tradition" was created. First wave feminism was basically a form of noticing, that such society is not needed and women can have same rights as men.

Simply, the world is changing and it changed already to that point, where women do not have to stay at home - because there are no wolves, bears and other predators trying to kill her. Hiding behind the terms "tradition", "conservative values" and "it's too hard" is simply a justification, seeking some arguments which may sound wise at first, but when you start to think about them they are just plainly stupid.

I don't know why you're telling me this. I asked Unome specific questions, as he appears to be that kind of guy who supports keeping woman in chain in the household with a chastity belt worn. You on the other hand seem to guess I am a defender of current waves of "feminism", by disagreeing with him on every aspect. In other words you follow the logic: If you're not one extreme, then you must be the opposite extreme. No, I'm not.

So I guess you are retarded. Things like hunting and building your own house are artificially made hard by dumb lefturds like hoxhaism. I would gladly build my own house instead of pay some dumbass hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it but it is basically made illegal. Hunting is all but illegal in any lefturd states as well.

Just like marriage that lasts forever is basically not an option because of the retarded changes progressive people have made which mean dumb whores will get pumped and dumped and become single mom at 16 and the man who did it does not need to stick around.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 06:47 PM
You're probably a daddy's girl, and exactly as I explained. Your "feminism" is your rebellion against him.

my dad agrees with my feminist views, but this has nothing to do with the thread, why go off topic?

Poise n Pen
10-14-2016, 06:53 PM
my dad agrees with my feminist views, but this has nothing to do with the thread, why go off topic?

Your dad is a cuck who has doomed his line to extinction.

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 06:56 PM

I recommend you to avoid such rhetorics.

Hoxhaism
10-14-2016, 06:58 PM

Also
10-16-2016, 03:00 AM
feminism in a pic.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/7/16/jakejosie.jpg

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 07:10 AM
feminism in a pic.

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/7/16/jakejosie.jpg

it's correct.

Óttar
10-16-2016, 07:26 AM
it's correct.
You assume he is the aggressor. They are both intoxicated, therefore both culpable.

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 07:28 AM
You assume he is the aggressor. They are both intoxicated, therefore both culpable.

that doesn't excuse rape.

No consent = rape.
Simple.

Prism
10-16-2016, 10:22 AM
it's correct.

You're missing your frontal lobe.

DarkSecret
10-16-2016, 10:46 AM
I am all for equalist feminism but not for the supremacist one except for the features of women's physiology, like breastfeeding rights etc.

Charles Bronson
10-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Female-on-male rape is under-researched compared to other forms of sexual violence.[12]

Statistics on the prevalence of female-on-male sexual violence vary. A 2010 study by the CDC found that 93.3% male rape victims reported only male perpetrators. 1 in 21 or 4.8% of men reported being "made to penetrate".[13] The survey also found that male victims reported only female perpetrators in instances of being made to penetrate (79.2%), sexual coercion (83.6%), and unwanted sexual contact (53.1%).[13] A 2008 study of 98 men interviewed on the National Crime Victimization Survey found that nearly half of the men (46%) who reported some form of sexual victimization were victimized by women.[

Danaan
10-16-2016, 11:17 AM
that doesn't excuse rape.

No consent = rape.
Simple.

Did the guy gave consent?

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 11:19 AM

if one of both parties doesn't give consent, it's rape end of.
Alcohol shouldn't be an excuse, anyone can keep control of their drinking.

Danaan
10-16-2016, 11:24 AM

Charles Bronson
10-16-2016, 11:25 AM

I get extremely aggressive when I drink Alcohol.

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 11:25 AM

what do you think?

Danaan
10-16-2016, 11:26 AM
what do you think?

The important part is what you think.

Let's say that I think that she raped him.