PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculousness process of "proper gender Identification"

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
10-04-2016, 02:59 AM
I typically disagree with right wingers on many topics but this was absurd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

Harley
11-20-2016, 04:56 PM
As someone who has gone through this process with a loved one, there is no real process. Just the same process as what's presented in the video. Like there's not even an extended therapy session where the doctor or therapist speaks with you on these issues and tries to get an idea of what you're really about, like they would with a proper medical diagnosis.

This is more than mildly frustrating to behold. The onslaught of a million genders and shit, I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years, I'm able to legally change my gender identification on my driver's license to unicorn.

RN97
11-20-2016, 05:43 PM
I typically disagree with right wingers on many topics but this was absurd

There is first of no such thing as a "right-winger", unless you talk with TYT fans.
What exactly do you disagree with so-called "right-wingers" about, because I'm guessing it's somewhat personal?

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-20-2016, 06:54 PM
There is first of no such thing as a "right-winger", unless you talk with TYT fans.
What exactly do you disagree with so-called "right-wingers" about, because I'm guessing it's somewhat personal?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/right-winger

right-winger
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to right-winger: rightist
right wing
n.
1. The conservative or reactionary faction of a group.
2. See right.

ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Switch to new thesaurus
Noun 1. right-winger - a member of a right wing political party
rightist
conservative, conservativist - a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas
fascist - an adherent of fascism or other right-wing authoritarian views
monarchist, royalist - an advocate of the principles of monarchy
Tory - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform; a political conservative
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
right-wingernoun
One who strongly favors retention of the existing order:
conservative, orthodox, rightist, Tory, traditionalist.
The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus. Copyright © 2013, 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

https://s21.postimg.org/ehl78yno7/bandicam_2016_11_20_14_49_00_487.jpg

ALT right is also a right winger

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Nonbinary gendering is BS.

RN97
11-20-2016, 07:46 PM
[

ALT right is also a right winger

Alt right is real because they have a proper definition that is broad, it's still hard to say that someone who is alt-right is a certain way. It's just folks who reject neoconservatism mostly.
If you accept that definition then
"1. The conservative or reactionary faction of a group."
You must also accept that you and neoconservatives are left-wingers, since neoconservatives are basing their views upon trotskyism.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Alt right is real because they have a proper definition that is broad, it's still hard to say that someone who is alt-right is a certain way. It's just folks who reject neoconservatism mostly.
If you accept that definition then
"1. The conservative or reactionary faction of a group."
You must also accept that you and neoconservatives are left-wingers, since neoconservatives are basing their views upon trotskyism.

A right winger is someone who is on the right of the political scale. Thats all it means...
Conservative or reaction fraction of a group is another one. Conservatives are a right wing group. Its not difficult to understand "right wing(er)" and what it probably means

cosmoo
11-20-2016, 08:19 PM
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aXAj84v_460s.jpg