PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With

Queen B
10-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Due to the recent feminism thread, I found an interesting article (I'm removing the irrelevant to gender mentions)

1) Photos of shirtless men are completely normal… And yet photos of women breastfeeding are considered controversial and are often banned from social media!
http://sarcasmlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Picture1-2.jpg

2) Childless adult man: Totally normal. Childless adult woman: Burn the witch!!

3) A man who speaks his mind out showcases his leadership skills. A woman is bossy, aggressive or arrogant.

4) Woman: Good with Kids. Man: Pedophile

5) Daniel Radcliffe: Don’t sexualize him, I watched him grow from a little boy.
Emma Watson: AWWW YEAH!!

6) Action man: Bloody, Dirty, and Bruised
Action woman: Perfect hair, Perfect make-up, Perfect clothes

7) You should accept my body the way it is… But, F*** those skinny bitches!

8) Sexy Stud: Man with armpit hair
Rabid Feminist: Woman with armpit hair

9) Girls can go to school with long hair
Boys get kicked out of assembly line for long hair

10) Disappointing Superhero movie on Box Office
Male Lead: Rebooted
Female Lead: Superheroines aren’t profitable

11) “You’d look prettier if you smiled”- was said to no guy ever

12) Monday (make-up): Dear, you don’t need all that makeup and stuff! You are already so pretty
Tuesday (no make-up): Girl! You look so tired! Are you sick?

13) Use breasts to sell everything from a burger to a car, and no one bats an eye
Use breasts to feed a baby, and everyone loses their minds

http://sarcasmlol.com/2016/09/29/double-standards-society/

Ujku
10-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Here we go again....

Queen B
10-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Here we go again....
Did you read it ? It says about double standards of two sides of the coin.
It isn't pro-female.

Tooting Carmen
10-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Most of these double standards I dislike too, only regarding shirtless men I'd say it is the other way round: for a long time men ogled on women's bodies in films and magazines, now in more recent years the reverse is at least equally true - hence Daniel Craig emerging from the sea in Ursula Andress fashion, and all the muscle bound Hollywood and Bollywood actors who strip off at least as much if not more than their female counterparts do.

Herr Abubu
10-05-2016, 11:03 AM
LOL—no one's fucking sexualizing Emma Watson because she's fucking repulsive. Female delusions 101.

Ujku
10-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Did you read it ? It says about double standards of two sides of the coin.
It isn't pro-female.

What i dont like is weak people...And nowdays there are weak motherfuckers everywhere..You dont wanna wear make up ? no one will give a shit.. you dont wanna shave? no one will give a shit
you wanna walk around with your breast uncovered?? most men will love it but still no one will give a shit..

Men dont give a shit about double standards thats why im mentionning the female ones.If they do they should not be called men

Bezprym
10-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Here we go again....

Apparently.

Poise n Pen
10-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Sounds like someone forgot to take her midol for her PMS.

1. Men and women are biologically different what a shock.
2. Men can have children any time. Women have an expiration date, which is why feminisn is taking you out of the gene pool with your stronk independent woman career working in some gay office.
3. Yeah I have NEVER been called arrogant or bossy. NOT EVER. Yup. The real issue is women are inherently bad at confrontation, they have trouble being direct because they don't have the courage and confidence so when they have to do it they often act really fucking bitchy instead of just presenting their views logically. In short they are too emotional, what a shocking realization. Leftardism is very feminine thinking btw. Everything is an ad hominem attack and anyone who disagrees is a nazi or misogynist or racist or whatever. Basically they are just not allowed to disagree, and of course that is as arrogant and bitchy as it gets.
4. He probably IS a pedophile.
5. Made up in a diseased mind. Sexualizing is not even a thing.
6. So the hollywood feminists are against women too? lol
7. Men don't care about being accepted, men NEVER get accepted, or accept anyone. This is a mentally ill female daddy issues concept.
8. Women with dicks aren't sexy either lol.
9. What fantasy world is this in?
10. Because they aren't profitable. The ones getting rebooted area already profitable, just not with the last movie.
11. It's been said to me many times by girls since I never smile.
12. Only ugly women need makeup, hot women don't.
13. They don't take boobs out and squirt them in your mouth to sell cars though, they keep them holstered. And feminist twats never breed anyway so why do they even care about breast feeding? lol

Profileid
10-05-2016, 11:31 PM
If the worst you're going to get is some snide comments or dirty looks, you should get over yourself.
Maybe rationally speaking it's a double standard,but I would be disgusted by a woman with armpit/leg hair. It's just an innate mental thing and I figure there's no point in fighting my gut feeling as a human being.

Bobby Martnen
09-30-2018, 09:14 PM
The most damaging double standard is that only women are protected from genital mutilation.

Bobby Martnen
11-03-2018, 06:37 AM
Hey, Mr. President, what do you say?
When are we men gonna have our day?
The women had theirs, such a long, long time
I'm a man, and it's time that I had mine