PDA

View Full Version : Uruguayan/Argentine AncestryDNA Results

Carlito's Way
10-05-2016, 01:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SVi0MDx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ps69EuC.jpg

Argentano
10-05-2016, 02:06 PM
She is 95% caucasian 3% native american 2% ssa right?

JMack
10-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Don't look european to me. If i see someone with her phenotype walking on the streets i would think in some LA mestiza. She looks like a nicaraguan housemaid my grandmother had. Could be a bad photo, but the majority of argentinians i knew look FAR more european than her. Even a clear mestizo like Aguero looks far more european than this woman.

Argentano
10-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Don't look european to me. If i see someone with her phenotype walking on the streets i would think in some LA mestiza. She looks like a nicaraguan housemaid my grandmother had. Could be a bad photo, but the majority of argentinians i knew look FAR more european than her. Even a clear mestizo like Aguero looks far more european than this woman.

A lot of full euros look super swarthy. I share with full euro argentines who look like her

Carlito's Way
10-05-2016, 02:23 PM
She is 95% caucasian 3% native american 2% ssa right?

yeah, correct, i was surprise to see her Italy/Greece so low

Carlito's Way
10-05-2016, 02:24 PM

well she probably comes from swarthy euros which is why she has that look, i really doubt the 3% NA played a role on her phenotype

JMack
10-05-2016, 02:38 PM
I'm not talking about skin color necessarily. Her facial traits are odd, the eyes have some native influence. But could be a bad photo, who knows...

Voskos
10-16-2016, 06:36 PM
very iberian-shifted

Voskos
10-16-2016, 06:38 PM
How much Iberian do Spaniards get?