PDA

View Full Version : Do women feel inferior to men?

Trojka
10-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Many women complain about how hard their situation is compared to men, but i think it has to do with a deep inferiority complex as women try to copy men in terms of dressing, works, using the left brain and racionalise things, leaving the feminine aspects.

Milo
10-07-2016, 01:39 PM
they don't just feel it, they know it.

Bezprym
10-07-2016, 01:43 PM
They want you to think this way. It is a trap!

Queen B
10-07-2016, 02:14 PM
Tell us more about we feel :bored:

Milo
10-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Tell us more about we feel :bored:

it was a joke.....

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Hah, they shouldn't.

Ujku
10-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Nah they dont cause most men are betas ( women with dick )

GoneWithTheWind
10-07-2016, 02:44 PM

Like you

Ujku
10-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Like you

Im and alpha with capital A...kokpidh

GoneWithTheWind
10-07-2016, 02:52 PM

Shuj more babit mos fol ashtu se marre

Trojka
10-07-2016, 02:54 PM

Alphas don't brag about it, you're a beta who tries to be Alpha, Apricity users for the most part are Gammas who have their own self respect. you're just a follower of Alphas.

Annie999
10-07-2016, 03:37 PM
It looks the other way around; empowered hot women are clearly making you feel insecure. If you were an alpha slayer you wouldn't feel that way, but you're clearly a weak omega that wants a submissive woman because that's all you can handle.

Oneeye
10-07-2016, 03:47 PM
:penisdance:

Ujku
10-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Shuj more babit mos fol ashtu se marre

Eee mos e kap babajn tim ne goj se te qiva serbin mu ne byth

Ujku
10-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Alphas don't brag about it, you're a beta who tries to be Alpha, Apricity users for the most part are Gammas who have their own self respect. you're just a follower of Alphas.

1st your avatar is really gay 2nd I brag as much as i want..i have to inform betas who is who

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-07-2016, 03:50 PM
It looks the other way around; empowered hot women are clearly making you feel insecure. If you were an alpha slayer you wouldn't feel that way, but you're clearly a weak omega that wants a submissive woman because that's all you can handle.

What's interesting is that men could take away any power a woman might have, at any given time.

Any rights women have right now were given by men, it is ultimately up to them how much rights women have.

I think it was a dumb idea for men to give women so much power - although the aim may not have been generosity as womens empowerment may have helped a specific group of men but fucked some others. I don't know.

GoneWithTheWind
10-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Eee mos e kap babajn tim ne goj se te qiva serbin mu ne byth

Im your biological father, man.

Trojka
10-07-2016, 03:59 PM

I'm sexually not interested in women so i can't speak for myself. I've been around many women and men in my life but never heard as much complains as women made about men.

Casandrinos
10-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Yes , they cope at their insufficiency by saying its Patriarchy who made them feel inferior.

Yet, ive met a lot of educated women (doctors ,lawyers engineers) and not many had shown any hints of intellect.

Women simply weren't meant for this, they should shut up and let men talk. Those that are really superior have the guts to face this and distant themselves from the average female behavior.

Unome
10-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Women feel superior to men in terms of socializing, innate sexual value, and privilege. Being born female is like being born white. You have an automatic 'higher' place in society. Males are expendable (literally worth-less) based on sexual-gender differences. A woman's egg "costs" about 1000x more than a man's ejaculate-sperm. Thus most people naturally understand this and accept it. Women have more value.

However women's insecurities begin after adolescence and puberty. Males are taught to become workers and soldiers, to "do something" important and valuable in life. Thus the value of men revolves around accomplishments and actions. Females feel very inferior to men in this context. Women don't "do" anything in life, really, except have children and rear them. The woman's "feminist" movement was created from this female insecurity, of feeling rather useless compared to men.

Men are Producers in society. Women are the Consumers. Men add surplus to the world. Women subtract and drain that surplus. So women also feel inferior in this regard too, with a deep sense of guilt and shame (about mindlessly consuming and spending money on frivolities). Women rightly understand that they impose a drag, a negative influence on the world, in terms of consumption and taking advantage of men's labor, and also men's sacrifices of war (defending a nation).

A Noble-woman understands the innate, natural, and beneficial differences between men and women, and accepts them. A "real woman" doesn't pretend or try to become a man. She is homely, traditional, conservative, marries, has children, and proud of her role in life as a woman and as a mother. In this she becomes truly "Equal" with mankind.

Oneeye
10-07-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm sexually not interested in women so i can't speak for myself. I've been around many women and men in my life but never heard as much complains as women made about men.

I was going to mention how gay your avatar is... but you are out of the closet. :coffee:

Peterski
10-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Women surpass men in many things.

They are much more beautiful, they have more empathy, they commit much less crime than men, etc.

Both sexes are equally important and valuable, we just have different strengths and weaknesses.

Stop this gender war, which is today so typical and destructive for our societies. Make love, not war.

tecaxco
10-09-2016, 09:55 PM
Men have been "superior" for much of history, it is only recently that women actually gain the upper hand.

Freeroostah
10-09-2016, 10:00 PM

At least the nowadays feminist brainwashed ones....

MissMischief
10-14-2016, 11:33 PM
I don't feel inferior but sometimes I really wish I was a man. Men have it comparatively easier, both socially and biologically.

zhaoyun
10-14-2016, 11:34 PM
Doubt it. They probably feel different obviously, but not inferior.

zhaoyun
10-14-2016, 11:34 PM
I don't feel inferior but sometimes I really wish I was a man. Men have it comparatively easier, socially and biologically.

Depends on the situation. If you're an attractive young female, you'd get more doors open in many situations with ease than if you were a guy.

Magnolia
10-14-2016, 11:35 PM
I dont feel inferior to anyone.

Aëlwenn
10-14-2016, 11:39 PM

They are much more beautiful, they have more empathy, they commit much less crime than men, etc.

Both sexes are equally important and valuable, we just have different strengths and weaknesses.

Stop this gender war, which is today so typical and destructive for our societies. Make love, not war.

Totally agreed.

MissMischief
10-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Depends on the situation. If you're an attractive young female, you'd get more doors open in many situations with ease than if you were a guy.

Reproductive rights:
Do men have to worry about access to birth control? No.
Do they have to worry about pregnancy? No.
Do they have to worry about access to abortions? No.

Economics/employment:
Do women make as much money as men? No.
Do women hold as high positions as men, on average? No.
Do men have to worry about employment rights/employment termination during pregnancy? No.

Social factors:
Are men as sexualized as women? No.
Are men blamed for rape (victim blaming)? No.

Need I keep going?

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 11:49 PM
they commit much less crime than men, etc.

Don't you know that law was written by ultra feminists in cognito, to make it more possible for men to be criminals? Conspiracy, women and feminists want us dead. :lol:

Ylla
10-14-2016, 11:52 PM
Different obviously but not inferior.

Bezprym
10-14-2016, 11:52 PM

wtf?

Wadaad
10-14-2016, 11:54 PM
That all started with Freud's contention that women have inherent 'penis envy'....which I think is bullshit. If anything women feel superior to men. Subconsciously, women see men as a utility, like a tool that fixes, repairs and protects things. Depending on her status, she can pick any tool she wants, while the men are the ones who advertise their utility to the woman, the same way a job applicant advertises to a prospective employer. In public, a man asking for help will not be aided as quickly as a woman, in emergency situations (hostage takings) the cops negotiate the release of women before anything...if the Titanic is sinking, the lifeboats are for 'women and children' first, and so on.

Óttar
10-14-2016, 11:55 PM
I don't feel inferior but sometimes I really wish I was a man. Men have it comparatively easier, both socially and biologically.
Women have social advantages. Right now it's Friday night. All I have to look forward to is a six pack of beer and some YouTube videos; maybe a book. I was supposed to meet with two women recently but they both canceled at the last minute. This is proof of female privilege. A man doesn't have the luxury of blowing off women in such a fashion unless he is really charismatic or rich. If I were a woman, as long as I could put down the fork, I'd never have to experience a lonely Friday night. Fact.

Seya
10-14-2016, 11:56 PM
nop! it's, actually, is the other way around but if a man manages to make me feel that way then he's, definitely, "the one"

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-14-2016, 11:57 PM

Most people, and I'm including other women who aren't as attractive, don't take them seriously until they prove themselves.

I have a difficult time taking female cops seriously and this is despite being friendly with a woman detective who I do respect. Part of the reason I suspect is they try too hard to be an authority. They must sense others don't see them as one. So I'll have to say it's their fault that I have a hard time taking them seriously.

Ylla
10-15-2016, 12:07 AM

True.

Norse
10-15-2016, 12:07 AM
nop! it's, actually, is the other way around but if a man manages to make me feel that way then he's, definitely, "the one"

Read and understand.

Women MUST feel lower than the man they're with in order to feel satisfied. Or you could say it positively, they want someone to admire.

Feminism is such a joke lol.

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 12:08 AM
Women are not inferior to men. Both sexes are valuable and have their own qualities.

But women and men are not equal on everything, as stupid feminists insist.

In every stable and non decadent society, every sex have their well defined roles. But the stupid feminazis want to break all this all of a sudden, in their sick eagerness to equaling women to men on everything.

War Chef
10-15-2016, 12:08 AM
They're weaker, smaller & submissive. They should feel inferior because they are.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Read and understand.

Women MUST feel lower than the man they're with in order to feel satisfied. Or you could say it positively, they want someone to admire.

Looks like you actually hadn't understood, since you skipped the moment where Seya says "me".

Norse
10-15-2016, 12:13 AM
Looks like you actually hadn't understood, since you skipped the moment where Seya says "me".

??

I understand perfectly. You can't have 'equality' with women, they either feel better than you or lower than you.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 12:13 AM
Reproductive rights:
Do men have to worry about access to birth control? No.

Of course they have to. Who is going to pay palimony?

Do they have to worry about pregnancy? No.

Yes, read above.

Do they have to worry about access to abortions? No.

If I impregnate a woman then 50% of the foetus belongs to me, right?

You are not reproducing by cloning, you need our DNA to conceive a baby.

Father should also have a right to participate in decisions about abortion.

Economics/employment:
Do women make as much money as men? No.

They do. For exactly the same kind of job, they make exactly as much money as men.

Do women hold as high positions as men, on average? No.

They also don't hold as low positions as men. For example only 20-25% of homeless people are women.

Men are overrepresented on both ends of social ladder: bottom and top. Women are more in the middle.

Social factors:
Are men as sexualized as women? No.

Not men as a whole, only some of their organs.

If you rape me then you can victim-blame me for this, I think that I will cope with it... :(

Seya
10-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Read and understand.

i agree with this...at least from my point of view. if i feel superior to him in any way...that's not a good sign ( this works for equal too)...

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 12:19 AM
Women are not inferior to men. Both sexes are valuable and have their own qualities.

But women and men are not equal on everything, as stupid feminists insist.

In every stable and non decadent society, every sex have their well defined roles. But the stupid feminazis want to break all this all of a sudden, in their sick eagerness to equaling women to men on everything.

Defined by whom? That is the problem.

Dick
10-15-2016, 12:19 AM
i agree with this...at least from my point of view. if i feel superior to him in any way...that's not a good sign ( this works for equal too)...

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Dick
10-15-2016, 12:20 AM
They're weaker, smaller & submissive. They should feel inferior because they are.

POLISH MEN OR WOMEN IN GENERAL?

War Chef
10-15-2016, 12:24 AM
POLISH MEN OR WOMEN IN GENERAL?

Polish men too. Their language sounds diminutive. No wonder Germany skull fucked them in 1 week.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 12:24 AM
??

I understand perfectly. You can't have 'equality' with women, they either feel better than you or lower than you.

No you don't. Seya says "for me", you in conclusion say "for women". Equals, you don't understand.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 12:26 AM

Mostly by human nature, as revealed for example by the "Gender Equality Paradox" (this paradox manifests itself in a strange phenomenon - the more freedom women have to choose what they want to do in life, the more "traditionally associated with women" are their choices - at least statistically, on average).

Watch this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 12:27 AM

Just common sense through all the history. Is not that some evil male chauvinists sat in a round table and wickedly decided to assign sex roles. Things have always came out by inertia and natural destination. But feminists are the ones who want to question the nature and break all schemes in their sick obsession of equaling women to men in everything.

I am not saying that women are inferior to men (they are not) but both sexes are different and have to be in their natural roles (no planned for anybody, just natural).

PS: I am not saying with this that women should not go to universities, or work, or anything like that. I am just against some ridiculous extremes of feminists in their obsession of equaling women to men in everything.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-15-2016, 12:33 AM
That all started with Freud's contention that women have inherent 'penis envy'....which I think is bullshit. If anything women feel superior to men. Subconsciously, women see men as a utility, like a tool that fixes, repairs and protects things. Depending on her status, she can pick any tool she wants, while the men are the ones who advertise their utility to the woman, the same way a job applicant advertises to a prospective employer. In public, a man asking for help will not be aided as quickly as a woman, in emergency situations (hostage takings) the cops negotiate the release of women before anything...if the Titanic is sinking, the lifeboats are for 'women and children' first, and so on.

Wouldn't that indicate women are inferior? If you have to rely on someone, you're inferior to them. You're placing yourself in a position of weakness when a positive result is dependent on someone else.

When the ship is going down and someone shouts "Women and children first!" it's the men giving the weaker members a chance at survival. It's believed both women and children are unable to survive without special favor, while men can bare the brunt of the situation.

Dick
10-15-2016, 12:36 AM

THIS IS HOW A REAL WOMAN'S MIND WORKS IRL. IF SOME OF THESE GUYS ACTUALLY MEET OR TALK TO FEMALES IRL INSTEAD OF ON TA OR WHATEVER THEN THEY'D FIND OUT THAT WOMEN DO HAVE THIS MINDEST. ALSO WHAT NORSE SAID, THEY WANT A MAN THEY ADMIRE.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 12:37 AM
Mostly by human nature, as revealed for example by the "Gender Equality Paradox" (this paradox manifests itself in a strange phenomenon - the more freedom women have to choose what they want to do in life, the more "traditionally associated with women" are their choices - at least statistically, on average).

Watch this documentary:

Human nature and genetics.

Women have XX, men have XY - that's entire one different chromosome, that's a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQcgD5DpVlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQcgD5DpVlQ

zhaoyun
10-15-2016, 12:37 AM
Read and understand.

True, despite all this talk about equality. The reality is that when a woman is with a man they are more powerful than, whether financially, socially or physically, she feels she is settling leading to great dissatisfaction and it will likely not work.

War Chef
10-15-2016, 12:39 AM

:patpat:

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-15-2016, 12:42 AM
True, despite all this talk about equality. The reality is that when a woman is with a man they are more powerful than, whether financially, socially or physically, she feels she is settling leading to great dissatisfaction and it will likely not work.

Unless he shoves her head in the pillow and fucks her balls deep from behind, while shouting, "You gawd damn rich cunt! I hate rich cunts!" That leaves everyone happy.

Excuse my vulgarity but the point carries more weight that way.

Ylla
10-15-2016, 12:45 AM
Superiority or inferiority never crosses my mind. If you love him,its what matters most.

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 12:48 AM

So women can't study because it is against human nature. Come on. It has nothing to do with human nature it is a social construct created by men.

"are their choices - at least statistically, on average"
How old were respondents? 35+? It looks like this.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 12:50 AM
The devices you use to connect with The Apricity are not the product of nature neither. Throw it away.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 12:52 AM
So women can't study because it is against human nature. Come on.

They can study, but they usually choose to study things that are traditionally associated with women.

And when they have absolute freedom, they usually choose "traditionally female" professions.

In Bangladesh women are often forced to study "male professions" in order to make for a living.

But in Norway where every job pays well and they can choose, they turn to more traditional roles.

It isn't based on a group of respondents, but on stats collected by Norway's gov. about Norway's society.

Just watch the documentary that I linked (if you have enough time).

It has nothing to do with human nature it is a social construct created by men.

What exactly are you talking about? What is a "social construct"?

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 12:54 AM
The devices you use to connect with The Apricity are not the product of nature neither. Throw it away.
If it makes you feel unhappy then throw it away!

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-15-2016, 12:58 AM
FACT: There is no female equivalent of Iron Maiden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

It's not a woman's nature to rock out with their cocks out cuz they ain't got cocks.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 12:59 AM
If it makes you feel unhappy then throw it away!

Unfortunately one can't throw away one's DNA, even if it makes one unhappy.

You can't throw away your XX and replace by XY, and I can't throw away my XY.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 01:00 AM
It's not a woman's nature to rock out with their cocks out cuz they ain't got cocks.

On the other hand Bruce's dick is in the wrong place.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 01:03 AM

They can attach one:

http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs4156565/035556650-w644-h429/Strap-on-dildo.jpg

UkrainianGirl
10-15-2016, 01:03 AM
Inferior? NEVER :rotfl:

Dick
10-15-2016, 01:04 AM

http://www.tabletmag.com/wp-content/files_mf/akat_041813_620px.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
Sometimes a reminder is in order.

Tell it how it is ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oloFLyel3Is

alnortedelsur
So women can't study because it is against human nature. Come on. It has nothing to do with human nature it is a social construct created by men.

"are their choices - at least statistically, on average"

Social construct is the egalitarianism of women with men on everything, as feminists artificially want to impose.

Deep inside, feminazis are insecure women who think that the natural roles of women are "inferior" to the natural roles of men.

They are the ones who think that being a woman is "inferior" to being a man. And that's why they want to be equal to men on everything.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 01:07 AM
They are the ones who think that being a woman is "inferior" to being a man.

Actually this thread suggests the opposite.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 01:07 AM

What do you mean by "any way" ??? For example even things like... for example cooking? :p

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 01:14 AM
They can study, but they usually choose to study things that are traditionally associated with women.
they can study because of feminism.

And when they have absolute freedom, they usually choose "traditionally female" professions.
Maids? Prostitutes?

In Bangladesh women are often forced to study "male professions" in order to make for a living.
But in Norway where every job pays well and they can choose, they turn to more traditional roles.
In Norway, hm.
What is the birth rate in Bangladesh and what is the birth rate in Norway?

It isn't based on a group of respondents, but on stats collected by Norway's gov. about Norway's society."
By Norway's gov.? Not by Barnevernet?

Just watch the documentary that I linked (if you have enough time). I will - later.

What exactly are you talking about? What is a "social construct"?
Traditional society.

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 01:19 AM
FACT: There is no female equivalent of Iron Maiden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIb4mKgp44

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 01:23 AM

Maids? Prostitutes?

In Norway, hm.

By Norway's gov.? Not by Barnevernet?
I will - later.

Traditional society.

Traditional societies are not a social construct. They are societies that just follow the rules of nature.

The kind of society that feminists want to build, is the one based on social constructs artificially imposed by them.

10-15-2016, 01:24 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS i knew it! i knew that, you feel inferior to me.. oi it feels weird to admit but well you have a point. next time when you say you love me, i will not answer back that, i love you more. cause i should be loved more. hall yeah

http://thumbor4.tasty0.ru/unsafe/712x542/https://tasty-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/image_attachment/file/13507111/4f48dd1f-87db-4e8e-9d8b-e1fc92c4f435-13507111_103666_16460060_30fd777c0b2826dfd53a2f79. gif

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 01:25 AM
Traditional societies are not a social construct.

You know that "social" is an adjective of "society", right? "Traditional" is a term describing specific society, hence it's a social construct.

And yes, traditions, values, babbling about nature which has nothing to do with nature actually, is a social construct as well.

War Chef
10-15-2016, 01:27 AM

lol plz i could grab you by both wrists and you wouldnt be able to move. definitley physically inferior.

Profileid
10-15-2016, 01:30 AM
lol plz i could grab you by both wrists and you wouldnt be able to move. definitley physically inferior.

Yeah but can you bear children?

^Now THAT is physical superiority

Seya
10-15-2016, 01:31 AM
What do you mean by "any way" ??? For example even things like... for example cooking? :p

yeah...he has to be at least as good as i am :lol:

Peterski
10-15-2016, 01:31 AM

Nope. They can study because of many different changes during the 20th century.

Do you think that before the 1900s men also had widespread access to universities?

In fact neither women nor men could study back then, apart from a very small group.

Maids? Prostitutes?

http://dpeaflcio.org/wp-content/uploads/Occupation-group-2015.jpg

http://dpeaflcio.org/wp-content/uploads/Occupation-group-2015.jpg

In Bangladesh too high, in Norway too low.

If birth rates are lower than 2.0 for a long time, then retirements and free healthcare will have to be abolished. Because a society with more old people than young people cannot afford to maintain a retirement system and free healthcare. There will be not enough working age taxpayers to pay for all that.

I will - later.

OK.

Traditional society.

There is no one traditional model, there were different models of society throughout history.

UkrainianGirl
10-15-2016, 01:32 AM

Yes I actually like when my man acts PHYSICALLY superior. Can be so much fun hehehe

War Chef
10-15-2016, 01:32 AM
Yeah but can you bear children?

^Now THAT is physical superiority

I already gave birth this morning, leftovers of yesterdays steak

Peterski
10-15-2016, 01:33 AM
yeah...he has to be at least as good as i am :lol:

I'm rather good at cooking, lol. :p

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 01:34 AM
Actually this thread suggests the opposite.

Normal women are happy with being women, and in being feminine, dressing feminine, and in assuming feminine roles.

Feminists are complexed women, who feel inferior to men, and because of that, they hate doing feminine roles, or being feminine, and that's why they play on being equal to men on everything, and they usually are the ones who are against of women being feminine, and dressing feminine. And the worst thing is that they want all women to be like them.

They're the ones who feel inferior to men.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 01:36 AM
Normal women are happy being women, and in being feminine, dressing feminine, and in assuming feminine roles.

Feminists are complexed women, who feel inferior to men, and because of that, they hate doing feminine roles, or being feminine, and that's why they play on being equal to men on everything, and they usually are the ones who are against of women being feminine, and dressing feminine. And the worst thing is that they want all women to be like them.

You miss the point. They might feel inferior, and that's why they see a need in some further "emancipation". But the loudest people here are men. Here. This is why I said "this thread".

Seya
10-15-2016, 01:36 AM
I'm rather good at cooking, lol. :p

u can't compete with me..i'm sure :)))

Profileid
10-15-2016, 01:40 AM
I already gave birth this morning, leftovers of yesterdays steak

that doesnt count

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 01:44 AM
Normal women are happy being women, and in being feminine, dressing feminine, and in assuming feminine roles.

Synonyms for normal = common, usual, average ;-).

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 01:45 AM
You know that "social" is an adjective of "society", right? "Traditional" is a term describing specific society, hence it's a social construct.

And yes, traditions, values, babbling about nature which has nothing to do with nature actually, is a social construct as well.

Those traditional values are not fabricated by the traditional societies. Then, they are not a social construct.

Traditional societies are "traditional" precisely because in most cases traditions are consequence of instinctively following the nature, which is what "traditional" societies normally do.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 01:55 AM
Those traditional values are not fabricated by the traditional societies. Then, they are not a social construct.

Society is not social?

Traditional societies are "traditional" precisely because in most cases traditions are consequence of instinctively following the nature, which is what "traditional" societies normally do.

No it's not. Nature has nothing to do with it. Traditional society is traditional, because it follows specific path, based on conservatism. Conservatism is based on values created by people (religion or example).

I don't get why people mention nature in places where it has nothing to do with the subject. People who were closest to the nature lived in the caves. If you support that way of life, feel free to find uninhabited cavern, but don't expect anybody to follow just because you prefer that way of life.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 01:55 AM
u can't compete with me..i'm sure :)))

Wanna find out? I will need to challenge you to a cooking contest, it seems. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIb4mKgp44

But when singing as a man she is clearly superior to her singing as a woman: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQQJx4TdLnI

Peterski
10-15-2016, 02:08 AM
Society is not social?

No it's not. Nature has nothing to do with it. Traditional society is traditional, because it follows specific path, based on conservatism. Conservatism is based on values created by people (religion or example).

I don't get why people mention nature in places where it has nothing to do with the subject. People who were closest to the nature lived in the caves. If you support that way of life, feel free to find uninhabited cavern, but don't expect anybody to follow just because you prefer that way of life.

I'm not sure why "atheists" believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster of Social Constructivism. :)

Obviously genes play a role in how humans organize their societies and what values they believe in.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 02:09 AM
I'm not sure why "atheists" believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster of Social Constructivism. :)

And I'm not sure why you bring up my atheism to the topic.

Obviously genes play a role in how humans organize their societies and what values they believe in.

No, genes have nothing to do with it. Every human is being socialized since the very beginning, and the values we follow are based on society we were brought up in. Shortly speaking. We know killing is wrong. A person who was born on some island far away from our civilization doesn't know it. But if the same person from the island would grow up in our society, then would know killing is wrong, regardless of genes. Capiche?

10-15-2016, 02:11 AM

you reptile, try that on our ta sister ukrainiangirl and watch how i grab your little cuddlesome pontid head with my one giant hand and squize your brain juice in seconds. whos physically inferior now? :icon_lol: what a white knight eh? you reptile!!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/4e3dde5a4e4cd786f88844972ede5927d0fbc5fc_m.gif

Magnolia
10-15-2016, 02:12 AM
Nope. They can study because of many different changes during the 20th century.
...because of all the leftist changes during the 19th century.
Feminism is a leftist ideology.

Do you think that before the 1900s men also had widespread access to universities?
They had a possibility.

http://dpeaflcio.org/wp-content/uplo...group-2015.jpg
http://dpeaflcio.org/wp-.....-group-2015.jpg
So e.g. education or business is traditionally associated with women, right?

In Bangladesh too high, in Norway too low.
How is it possible when in Norway women tend to "turn to more traditional roles"?

There is no one traditional model, there were different models of society throughout history.
All of them have a common denominator - the patriarchate.

UkrainianGirl
10-15-2016, 02:15 AM
you reptile, try that on our ta sister ukrainiangirl and watch how i grab your little cuddlesome pontid head with my one giant hand and squize your brain juice in seconds. whos physically inferior now? :icon_lol: what a white knight eh? you reptile!!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/4e3dde5a4e4cd786f88844972ede5927d0fbc5fc_m.gif

Brother to the rescue! :)

alnortedelsur
10-15-2016, 02:19 AM
Society is not social?

Conservatism might be based on religion. But religious values are not arbitrary made by evil chauvinist men, but based on basic principles learnt from nature, and some common sense.

You despise primitive tribes living closer to the nature. But the truth is that those primitives live in better harmony with nature than civilized people.

Not saying with this that we should go back to live in caves. But Japanese, Korean or Chinese societies are traditional societies, in the sense that they have more traditional values (the kind of conservative values that feminists hate), and they don't live in caves. Just saying.

And the western societies themselves used to be more traditional 40-50 years ago, and they didn't live in caves either.

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 02:38 AM
Conservatism might be based on religion. But religious values are not arbitrary made by evil chauvinist men, but based on basic principles learnt from nature.

In the times when people did not knew that Earth is a globe. The knowledge of our ancestors was primitive, that is why they considered various events (for instance storm) as a divine influence.

Conservatism is based on religion, as religion was one of the biggest parts of human life. Religion is not necessarily based on nature. Ask an average priest how much money he has.

You despise primitive tribes living closer to the nature.

No, I don't. By the way, primitive society is a traditional society, but traditional society doesn't have to be primitive society. Just saying.

But the truth is that those primitives live in better harmony with nature than civilized people.

The truth is that you don't know it. They surely didn't knew what we have today so they did not had same needs as we have. But they had other problems, for example lack of medical knowledge and living among the wolves (literally). You can't say they were happier in general.

Not saying with this that we should go back to live in caves. But Japanese, Korean or Chinese societies are traditional societies, in the sense that they have more traditional values (the kind of conservative values that feminists hate), and they don't live in caves. Just saying.

Chinese? I think you should google out "Chinese traditional family" - then you'll find out why communism was not a big deal in China.
The Japanese and Koreans are quite high in statistics about suicides, how would you explain that? In case of Japan it would be even worse if they would be even more traditional to follow their harakiri tradition.

And the western societies themselves used to be more traditional 40-50 years ago, and they didn't live in caves either.

Do you actually know what traditional society is? Have you ever "touched" sociology itself? I ask seriously, because I actually was a Sociology student.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 02:45 AM
No, genes have nothing to do with it. Every human is being socialized since the very beginning, and the values we follow are based on society we were brought up in. Shortly speaking. We know killing is wrong. A person who was born on some island far away from our civilization doesn't know it. But if the same person from the island would grow up in our society, then would know killing is wrong, regardless of genes. Capiche?

That is wrong. Genes have a lot to do with this.

Check for example Thomas J. Bouchard, "Genetic Influence on Human Psychological Traits" - and similar publications.

We are also born with an innate sense of morality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIc-4h9RIvY

Even monkeys have some sort of sense of morality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMoK48QGL8

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 02:49 AM
That's wrong.

Cool. You haven't answered my question.

N1019
10-15-2016, 02:51 AM
Yes, they do, and so they should, because they are inferior to men.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Cool. You haven't answered my question.

There was no any question there.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 03:08 AM
^^^ OK, I found it:

And I'm not sure why you bring up my atheism to the topic.

Because - as an atheist - you should acknowledge that humans are clusters of cells programmed by genes.

Rather than blaming the Spaghetti Monster of Social Constructivism for everything, as if you were religious.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-15-2016, 03:09 AM
If birth rates are lower than 2.0 for a long time, then retirements and free healthcare will have to be abolished. Because a society with more old people than young people cannot afford to maintain a retirement system and free healthcare. There will be not enough working age taxpayers to pay for all that.

AI/Robotics is the answer for a declining population. I can imagine a future where man can live for centuries. As long as the brain can be kept from degenerating through aging you can implant it in an android. It would be like driving a car with you (your brain) as the driver of the vehicle (android).

Unome
10-15-2016, 05:21 AM
Women's lives revolve around relationships and socializing. A woman's friends and family is worth about 100x more than a man's friends and family. Males have less of a social 'connection' with one-another except when it comes to direct patrilineage (biological fathers, brothers, and sons). This is also why male Haplogroups are more important than female haplogroups, and family names as well.

When it comes to social and socializing power, an average woman cannot be compared or paralleled with an average man.

This is the reason-why a male & female who make a good match, a good fit, a good relationship, represent a very powerful force. A man and woman working together, cooperating, is much stronger than any individual. Most people overlook this, including the ones focused on 'inferiority'. It takes a great woman to match a great man, and vice-versa.

Dick
10-15-2016, 05:32 AM
Women's lives revolve around relationships and socializing. A woman's friends and family is worth about 100x more than a man's friends and family. Males have less of a social 'connection' with one-another except when it comes to direct patrilineage (biological fathers, brothers, and sons). This is also why male Haplogroups are more important than female haplogroups, and family names as well.

When it comes to social and socializing power, an average woman cannot be compared or paralleled with an average man.

This is the reason-why a male & female who make a good match, a good fit, a good relationship, represent a very powerful force. A man and woman working together, cooperating, is much stronger than any individual. Most people overlook this, including the ones focused on 'inferiority'. It takes a great woman to match a great man, and vice-versa.

+1

Spyy
10-15-2016, 05:56 AM
According thinkers like Aristotle, Schopenhauer, Pythagoras, Nietzche, Kant, Descartes, Spinoza, Plato, Hegel and even Shakespeare women are inferior to men

What's funny, many of these thinkers are listed as The Greats of the history... Thoughts?

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 03:09 PM
^^^ OK, I found it:

Because - as an atheist - you should acknowledge that humans are clusters of cells programmed by genes.

Rather than blaming the Spaghetti Monster of Social Constructivism for everything, as if you were religious.

As an atheist I deny the existance of gods. That doesn't make me automatically a scientist nor a guy who spends all life with scientific books or in laboratories.

I am neither acquinted very well with behavioural genetics, but as the name suggests it's about "behaviour", not values nor morality. Means a person may inherit genes of let's say aggressiveness after its ancestors, but has no impact on what that person would believe in and what ethics will follow.

PS. I can't watch videos.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 09:51 PM
I hate men

Men are terrible!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86dlgoeyYTI

PS. I can't watch videos.

You mean that you really can't, or just that you don't like watching them?

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 09:55 PM
You mean that you really can't, or just that you don't like watching them?

I can't. I'm glad TA works by far.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 10:02 PM
I can't. I'm glad TA works by far.

What happened? Maybe you need to install some drivers?

Bezprym
10-15-2016, 10:05 PM
What happened? Maybe you need to install some drivers?

Thunder destroyed my router and phone (domowy, don't know English term), and I have to use the Internet from this Orange shit, but I have already used these 2gb and it slowed to 64mb/s.

Peterski
10-15-2016, 10:10 PM
Magnolia,

...because of all the leftist changes during the 19th century.
Feminism is a leftist ideology.

No, feminism has no "wings". There is right-wing and centrist feminism too, not just leftist.

Google it: https://www.google.pl/search?client=opera&q=right-wing+feminism&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Claiming that feminists are leftist by definition is as ridiculous, as would be claiming that gays are leftist by definition, which is also not true: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

So e.g. education or business is traditionally associated with women, right?

Yes, women traditionally educate. Think about it: not just teachers but also mothers educate children. As for business - there are similarities between running a business and running a household, so why not?

In prehistory women were running a household (or a cavehold xD), while men were hunting, etc.

How is it possible when in Norway women tend to "turn to more traditional roles"?

Because fertility rates have nothing or not much to do with this. In Iran fertility is very low, almost as low as in Europe, even though Iranian society is radically Muslim and women have almost no rights there.

So there is no any strong connection between roles of women and fertility rates.

All of them have a common denominator - the patriarchate.

Matriarchal societies also existed and still exist: http://mentalfloss.com/article/31274/6-modern-societies-where-women-literally-rule

But they never managed to outcompete patriarchal societies.

That's why patriarchate became a much more common model.

Unome
10-15-2016, 10:28 PM
I hate men
I love women

http://i63.tinypic.com/2v9x34m.jpg

Hadouken
10-16-2016, 12:59 AM
ANDID + ANGRY NEGRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MS0d8b1.jpg

War Chef
10-16-2016, 02:20 AM

You're a faggot, kiddo. But at least you know your mortal kombat characters.

Norka
10-16-2016, 02:23 AM
You're a faggot, kiddo. But at least you know your mortal kombat characters.

Your theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

War Chef
10-16-2016, 02:26 AM
Your theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

SLAVA REPTILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KL4-Ri2r0c

Magnolia
10-16-2016, 09:37 AM
No, feminism has no "wings". There is right-wing and centrist feminism too, not just leftist.
Many early feminists and advocates of women's rights were considered left-wing by their contemporaries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics

Yes, women traditionally educate. Think about it: not just teachers but also mothers educate children. As for business - there are similarities between running a business and running a household, so why not? In prehistory women were running a household (or a cavehold xD), while men were hunting, etc.
That way you can justify everything...

Because fertility rates have nothing or not much to do with this. In Iran fertility is very low, almost as low as in Europe, even though Iranian society is radically Muslim and women have almost no rights there.
Fertility rate has a lot to do with women's nature.

Mortimer
10-16-2016, 10:20 AM
No not inferior without women no one of us would exist

Sui Generis
10-16-2016, 12:02 PM
Many women complain about how hard their situation is compared to men, but i think it has to do with a deep inferiority complex as women try to copy men in terms of dressing, works, using the left brain and racionalise things, leaving the feminine aspects.

Lol. Women dont copy men. What is thing belong to men and they will copy it ? I dont see masculine women outside. They can wear pants (http://www.jeyyu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/haki-kumas-bayan-pantolon-modeli-koton.jpg) or business (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/cf/12/fdcf121ab96a4a204b63a97738445f25.jpg) attire but they can look still feminen. Using your brain, rationalize somethings, taking part in work life doesnt mean you are not feminen and behaving like a man. Already if you can make these things correctly then you have these abilities. Isnt it ? If you cant do these, how do you achieve some things ? There is no need borning man being doctor, lawyer, teacher, architect, engineer...if you can make your work correctly.

Sorry but when I saw these thing ideas for women, I am thinking person who have these ideas feel inferior himself towards these succesful women so badly. Becouse he is not good enough like that women and all things he can is just critizing them in funny way. I have never feel inferior to men or wanting a man in my life. Already I can achieve things what I wanted as a woman through my brain, diligence and abilities.

:thumb001: I definelty share same idea with you. :biggrin:

:thumb001: Yes you are so right. Two gender have different strengths and weaknesses and we can complete eachother. There is no need someone walk from the front and saying other stop in behind. We can walk alongside together. :)

Peterski
10-16-2016, 12:12 PM
Many early feminists and advocates of women's rights were considered left-wing by their contemporaries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics

Many policies which are today considered right-wing, used to be considered left-wing in the past.

It is all relative, depending on time and place. Even in various countries it has different meaning.

For example something considered right-wing in Sweden can be considered left-wing in the USA.

That way you can justify everything...

Let's not exaggerate, not everything. But don't you agree with my points about that?

In primary, secondary and high schools - most of teachers are women.

And there are also a lot of women teaching at colleges and universities.

In line and middle management jobs, women are also very numerous, AFAIK:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_management

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_management

Fertility rate has a lot to do with women's nature.

Not much more than with men's nature, because women don't reproduce by cloning. :p

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-16-2016, 12:16 PM
Do women feel this, do women feel that, do women like that...most people who start this threads are muslim or come from muslim communities. So typical of you guys to feel completly insecure when it comes to women. Luckily, all of the traditional muslim attitudes towards women are being challenged nowadays. And there is nothing like a strong self-aware woman to make you shit in your pants, that is why you want to believe that for some reason they feel inferior.

Peterski
10-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Women have on average higher Emotional Intelligence (EQ / EI) than men.

And EQ is positively correlated with performance in "emotional labor" jobs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_labor

Roles that have been identified as requiring emotional labor include but not limited to those involved in public administration, flight attendant, daycare worker, nursing home worker, nurse, doctor, store clerk, call center worker, teacher, social worker, as well as most roles in a hotel, motel, tavern/bar/pub and restaurant, as well as jobs in the media, such as TV, radio.[3] As particular economies move from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, many more workers in a variety of occupational fields are expected to manage their emotions according to employer demands when compared to sixty years ago.

Yes, doctor is also a very female job, at least many particular specializations.

Bezprym
10-16-2016, 04:13 PM
Lol. Women dont copy men. What is thing belong to men and they will copy it ?

For example:
http://www.sexgadzet.pl/environment/cache/images/300_300_productGfx_582608b68e014bb636ef9ef960b189f 2.jpg

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 04:22 PM
Do women feel this, do women feel that, do women like that...most people who start this threads are muslim or come from muslim communities. So typical of you guys to feel completly insecure when it comes to women. Luckily, all of the traditional muslim attitudes towards women are being challenged nowadays. And there is nothing like a strong self-aware woman to make you shit in your pants, that is why you want to believe that for some reason they feel inferior.

this thread hasn't mentioned islam, this post just shows your obsessive behaviour towards muslims.

And why should we feel inferior to men? it's ridiculous

Bezprym
10-16-2016, 04:27 PM
this thread hasn't mentioned islam, this post just shows your obsessive behaviour towards muslims.

Feminists fight for "gender equality" which suggests there is no equality. The only people who might feel inferior to men are modern quasi-feminists.

Sui Generis
10-16-2016, 04:41 PM
For example:
http://www.sexgadzet.pl/environment/cache/images/300_300_productGfx_582608b68e014bb636ef9ef960b189f 2.jpg

http://i.hizliresim.com/znoN2R.jpg

That is different issue not our discussion. And also as if men never copy women :p

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K2VIRbuDlbk/VS2FWhi0qnI/AAAAAAAAJPM/zBIpPR3C9RE/s1600/GRCME7.jpg

http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2014/05/22/skirts-should-be-a-normal-choice-for-both-women-and-men/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/46692066.cached.jpg

StonyArabia
10-16-2016, 04:43 PM
No for the most part.

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 04:47 PM
Feminists fight for "gender equality" which suggests there is no equality. The only people who might feel inferior to men are modern quasi-feminists.

i'm stating i don't feel inferior, as in i feel i have as much worth as a man, not that there aren't still issues worldwide.

Bezprym
10-16-2016, 04:49 PM
i'm stating i don't feel inferior, as in i feel i have as much worth as a man, not that there aren't still issues worldwide.

Aaaah, ok. For example a drunk woman says "yes" to the guy and next morning, after having sex, she claims it was rape.

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Aaaah, ok. For example a drunk woman says "yes" to the guy and next morning, after having sex, she claims it was rape.

??
it's not rape if she consented.

Magnolia
10-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Many policies which are today considered right-wing, used to be considered left-wing in the past.
We talked about history.
There is no reason not to admit that leftist ideas allowed women to obtain " relative freedom".

Let's not exaggerate, not everything. But don't you agree with my points about that?
Almost everything...
With this logic you can say anything and claim it to be true. I could say women are able to drive cars because in history they were able to push baby strollers...

Not much more than with men's nature, because women don't reproduce by cloning. :p
It is believed that men don't have maternal instincts.
You said:
And I had to ask how it is possible that women turn to more traditional roles but they don't have more babies. The traditional female role is about motherhood.

Peterski
10-16-2016, 05:16 PM
definitley physically inferior.

STRONK Slavic farm girl: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEyUN2E5-b4

Peterski
10-16-2016, 05:24 PM
We talked about history.
There is no reason not to admit that leftist ideas allowed women to obtain "relative freedom".

OK, I agree.

I consider myself to be politically center-right, but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate some of leftist ideas (especially old ones - from times before most of leftists lost their mind). A healthy balance between right and left is always good.

The traditional female role is about motherhood.

Well, just as much a a traditional male role is about fatherhood...

Or will you claim that fathers don't play any role in raising children?

It is believed that men don't have maternal instincts.

They have paternal instincts perhaps ??? :)

With this logic you can say anything and claim it to be true. I could say women are able to drive cars because in history they were able to push baby strollers...

No, they aren't. :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Peterski
10-16-2016, 05:44 PM
this thread hasn't mentioned islam

Balkan - and to some extent Turkish - Muslims are relatively modernized/secularized.

But most of MENA Muslims are of hardcore radical type who support Sharia Law, etc.

Bezprym
10-16-2016, 05:51 PM
??
it's not rape if she consented.

Never mind.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-16-2016, 06:10 PM

I never said that islam was mentioned anywhere, I just made an observation that this type of questions are usually raised by muslims or people who are born in muslim communities. Why would I have any obsessive behaviour towards islam? I am an atheist, you will never saw me here defending any religion. That does not mean that I have to be blind and not see that there are several levels of hatred and bigotry in religion and that islam is by far the worst.

10-16-2016, 07:31 PM
my heart is already taken

Magnolia
10-16-2016, 07:56 PM
----
Well done! :D

Hoxhaism
10-16-2016, 07:58 PM
I never said that islam was mentioned anywhere, I just made an observation that this type of questions are usually raised by muslims or people who are born in muslim communities. Why would I have any obsessive behaviour towards islam? I am an atheist, you will never saw me here defending any religion. That does not mean that I have to be blind and not see that there are several levels of hatred and bigotry in religion and that islam is by far the worst.

Islam itself isn't the worst, it's just as bad as other religions, but the problem is it was never meant to be taken literally.
i know i completely went off topic here but i needed to say what needs to be said.

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Please. Don't make me laugh. Lol
http://i63.tinypic.com/ncf8fp.jpg

alnortedelsur
10-17-2016, 01:50 AM

Which his basically what I have been saying all this time, and you were arguing with me, for I don't know what reason.

Dick
10-17-2016, 01:50 AM

:lol00002: YOU MADE ME LAUGH

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 01:54 AM
:lol00002: YOU MADE ME LAUGHhttp://i64.tinypic.com/dzfpky.jpg

Bezprym
10-17-2016, 01:54 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/ncf8fp.jpg

http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00830/r9r6el4bayvv.jpg

Dick
10-17-2016, 01:57 AM
https://animatedmeta.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/cinderella-and-her-princey-dancing1.gif?w=652

I WONT DANCE WITH YOU, NEVER EVER

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 01:59 AM

Lol
http://i64.tinypic.com/6drhoh.jpg

Bezprym
10-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Which his basically what I have been saying all this time, and you were arguing with me, for I don't know what reason.

Haven't I argued about what "traditional family" is, so basically nothing about modern feminism? I don't remember right now. I could have also argued because of using the word "feminism" is a different sense.

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 02:03 AM
I WONT DANCE WITH YOU, NEVER EVERhttp://i67.tinypic.com/2zre15y.jpg

And I don't dance lol

Dick
10-17-2016, 02:05 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2zre15y.jpg

And I don't dance lol

TOO BAD I LOVE TO DANCE

Spyy
10-17-2016, 02:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mypSouw.png

Spyy
10-17-2016, 02:06 AM

http://i.imgur.com/lUC53Rs.png

Jesse.Ventura
10-17-2016, 02:09 AM

hey stud, its me - ross

War Chef
10-17-2016, 02:10 AM

:amour101: My kinda girl. This is why country girls put city girls to shame.

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 02:12 AM
TOO BAD I LOVE TO DANCE

You can dance to the truth I revealed :p

Spyy
10-17-2016, 02:13 AM
ok now I really stopped

http://i.imgur.com/rYAo19g.png

Bezprym
10-17-2016, 02:21 AM
https://d3kvsdrdan3wbb.cloudfront.net/img/a36df395/1010/SEND-ME-YOUR-PIC-AND-ILL.jpg

UkrainianGirl
10-17-2016, 02:33 AM
Anyway back to topic. Women are not inferior to men. End of discussion.

Norka
10-17-2016, 03:15 AM

Too bad they are not Slavic but Turkic Bashkir farm girl instead. xD

Slavic Italian
10-17-2016, 12:42 PM
Physically they know for the most part that they are inferior. Mentally they believe they are superior. I believe attractive women have A LOT of power over the majority of men.

Unome
10-17-2016, 04:28 PM
What females lack in physical strength and mental acuity (reasoning and logic) they compensate for in seduction and sexuality.

When a man and woman is "equal" it is implied that a man has resources, career, respect, and stability such that the woman can seduce him, have children, and afford the modern (middle-class) lifestyle. Therefore gender "equality" is predicated on trading sex, which females have 1000x more value than the average male, and therefore bargaining leverage.

This is proved by the fact that many males will pay $100-1000 for a session of sex, with a prostitute, but females will not. Males are the demand of sex. Females are the supply. Something such as "feminism", social justice movements, and "gender fluidity", none of these will change nature and biology. Liberals merely obfuscate what is clearest and most obvious.

"Equality" requires a trade of values. And this is how people interact with dating, flirting, relationships, sex, marriage, family, etc.

alnortedelsur
10-17-2016, 11:56 PM
What females lack in physical strength and mental acuity (reasoning and logic) they compensate for in seduction and sexuality.

When a man and woman is "equal" it is implied that a man has resources, career, respect, and stability such that the woman can seduce him, have children, and afford the modern (middle-class) lifestyle. Therefore gender "equality" is predicated on trading sex, which females have 1000x more value than the average male, and therefore bargaining leverage.

This is proved by the fact that many males will pay $100-1000 for a session of sex, with a prostitute, but females will not. Males are the demand of sex. Females are the supply. Something such as "feminism", social justice movements, and "gender fluidity", none of these will change nature and biology. Liberals merely obfuscate what is clearest and most obvious.

"Equality" requires a trade of values. And this is how people interact with dating, flirting, relationships, sex, marriage, family, etc.

THIS!

Impossible to say it better.

Peterski
10-18-2016, 12:32 AM

30% success rate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU

0.5% success rate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ira9A7wSW3M

Gender equality! xD

Grab the Gauge
10-19-2016, 01:28 AM
Yes, women are jealous of men. It sounds funny but it's true. This goes all the way back to caveman days, women were jealous men's ability to leave camp and return home with meat. Women had no idea how this was done. They were also intensely jealous of men's seemingly magical ability to start fire. This was true even of recent hunter gatherer groups. Today this trend still continues, with women's jealously of man's technological prowess. All you ever hear feminists trying to do is get women in to STEM fields. Women want the space shuttles, they want the supercomputers, they want the particle accelerators.

alnortedelsur
10-19-2016, 04:30 AM
Anyway back to topic. Women are not inferior to men. End of discussion.

Of course that women are NOT inferior to men. But men and women are different, and both sexes complement each other. If every sex had not different roles, they could not complement each other, and it would spoil everything. Both sexes need to assume their natural roles for the society to work.

Not saying that women don't have to study, or go to universities, or anything like that (I am not a troglodyte macho, like Muslims) but some common sense has to prevail, and we should not force things to an artificial egalitarianism on everything, ignoring the natural differences between both sexes, up to the ridiculous levels that feminists pretend.

And the stupid feminists are the ones who feel inferior to men, and for that reason they want to be against the nature, in their ridiculous eagerness to equal women to men in everything.

UkrainianGirl
10-19-2016, 04:48 AM
Yes, women are jealous of men. It sounds funny but it's true. This goes all the way back to caveman days, women were jealous men's ability to leave camp and return home with meat. Women had no idea how this was done. They were also intensely jealous of men's seemingly magical ability to start fire. This was true even of recent hunter gatherer groups. Today this trend still continues, with women's jealously of man's technological prowess. All you ever hear feminists trying to do is get women in to STEM fields. Women want the space shuttles, they want the supercomputers, they want the particle accelerators.

Jealous? Eww no. Hahahahaha

UkrainianGirl
10-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Of course that women are NOT inferior to men. But men and women are different, and both sexes complement each other. If every sex had not different roles, they could not complement each other, and it would spoil everything. Both sexes need to assume their natural roles for the society to work.

Not saying that women don't have to study, or go to universities, or anything like that (I am not a troglodyte macho, like Muslims) but some common sense has to prevail, and we should not force things to an artificial egalitarianism on everything, ignoring the natural differences between both sexes, up to the ridiculous levels that feminists pretend.

Yes, I agree. We are different and not inferior.

And the stupid feminists are the ones who feel inferior to men, and for that reason they want to be against the nature, in their ridiculous eagerness to equal women to men in everything.

Yes!
http://i66.tinypic.com/64jwpg.jpg

Sarmatian
10-19-2016, 05:37 AM

It's called penis envy. Most woman have it one way or another.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 05:59 AM
They're not smart enough to feel inferior lol

MsSPF
10-24-2016, 10:15 PM
Men and women are different, can't deny it. Physically, of course men are stronger than us. But in many other aspects, women could be advantaged compared to men as well (socially etc).
I feel like this is a very wide topic and that stating that men and women are equal in any circumstances or saying that men or women are superior/inferior to each other are all false affirmations. Life is not that simple.

That point was interesting because I feel more or less the same. I am not easy to live with, I have a strong personnality, can be bad tempered. I am also extremely authoritarian and I like to have the last word and that's really problematic because I easily crushed men and I hate that. I find that so unattractive, I don't want a "pussy", I want a man.
I despise arrogance and pretentious behaviours but I like when a man has more knowledge than me and do things better than I do.
I like when men show small insolence because I am not used to. I like when they oppose me and sometimes even show me I am wrong because I can't be always right.
I don't like being humiliated or pulled down because this is extremely unhealthy and I don't want to feel like "shit". I just want to admire him and feel better thanks to him. The same goes from the other side too I guess because the goal is not to pull us down but to make us better giving the best we have to offer to each other. We need to both admire and respect each other but because men and women are different, our expectations won't be the same.

TheMadScientist
03-15-2017, 07:03 PM
Yes, Yes they do.

N1019
03-15-2017, 10:52 PM
Yes, that's very obvious.

Renekton
06-25-2021, 06:30 PM
I don't know

Hithaeglir
06-25-2021, 07:26 PM
No they don't.