PDA

View Full Version : Guess Dutch and French

guyinsf
10-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Who's Dutch and who's French in this photo?
http://i.imgur.com/pABQDcb.jpg

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-07-2016, 07:34 PM
left - Dutch right - French

Sakis
10-07-2016, 07:36 PM

guyinsf
10-07-2016, 07:44 PM

Will reveal answer later after a few more guesses thanks guys!

brennus dux gallorum
10-07-2016, 07:50 PM
left french right dutch

Newsboy
10-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Yeah maybe the left is Dutch while the right is French

Petalpusher
10-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Left is French

Aëlwenn
10-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Left French, Right Dutch

Trojka
10-07-2016, 08:38 PM
French as ethnicity doesn't exist. It's a country which had forced to assimilte Germanic, Celtic, Vandal, Norman, Phoenician, Jewish groups and nowadays they try it with North Africans and Islam groups. France is a coctail of Europe with a history always pro muslim/ottoman since the middle ages.

guyinsf
10-07-2016, 08:42 PM
French as ethnicity doesn't exist. It's a country which had forced to assimilte Germanic, Celtic, Vandal, Norman, Phoenician, Jewish groups and nowadays they try it with North Africans and Islam groups. France is a coctail of Europe with a history always pro muslim/ottoman since the middle ages.

You're off topic but thanks for the comment.

10-07-2016, 08:43 PM

neither does Dutch, I think they are Celt-Germanic mixes.

Trojka
10-07-2016, 08:48 PM
You're off topic but thanks for the comment.

It's like to guess two Japanese of which suburb in Tokyo they are from. Impossible to tell.

brennus dux gallorum
10-07-2016, 08:54 PM

there is nothing celtic about dutch people

guyinsf
10-07-2016, 10:42 PM
It's like to guess two Japanese of which suburb in Tokyo they are from. Impossible to tell.

Haha

Dick
10-07-2016, 10:46 PM
FIRST GUY IS DUTCH BECAUSE HE IS TALLER

Aëlwenn
10-07-2016, 10:52 PM

lol^^My boyfriend measuring 1.89m, brothers are over 1.80m and his mother is 1m81, so the size between two people is not necessarily a fair criterion.And stop with France would be the "europe cocktail," the melting pot of Europe and so on.
It's not a mixture damn, this is a pure myth left and internet.
France to little known foreign contribution despite the various wars and conquests, populations do before it is little mixing.
I'm tired of reading that crap on the internet.

Dick
10-07-2016, 10:58 PM
lol^^My boyfriend measuring 1.89m, brothers are over 1.80m and his mother is 1m81, so the size between two people is not necessarily a fair criterion.And stop with France would be the "europe cocktail," the melting pot of Europe and so on.
It's not a mixture damn, this is a pure myth left and internet.
France to little known foreign contribution despite the various wars and conquests, populations do before it is little mixing.
I'm tired of reading that crap on the internet.

PLEASE DONT PUT A WICCA CURSE ON ME NOW

10-08-2016, 01:37 AM
there is nothing celtic about dutch people

Not true, South-Dutch at least absorbed Celtic blood (Belgae).

Ouistreham
10-08-2016, 12:26 PM

Neither Celtic nor Germanic perhaps.
The Nordwestblock hypothesis makes lots of sense and allows to understand better than any other the peculiarities of ethnogenesis in the area :

Nordwestblock

The Nordwestblock (English: "Northwest Block") is a hypothetical Northwestern European cultural region that several scholars propose as a prehistoric culture in the present-day Netherlands, Belgium, northern France, and northwest Germany in an area approximately bounded by the rivers Somme, Oise, Meuse, and Elbe, and possibly extending to the eastern part of what is now England, during the Bronze and Iron Ages from the 3rd to 1st millennia BCE up to the onset of historical sources in the 1st century BCE.

The theory was first proposed by two authors working independently, Hans Kuhn and Maurits Gysseling, whose proposal included research indicating that another language may have existed somewhere in between Germanic and Celtic in the Belgian region.

The term Nordwestblock itself was coined by Hans Kuhn, who considered the inhabitants of this area neither Germanic nor Celtic, thus attributing to the people a distinct ethnicity or culture up to the Iron Age.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Nordwestblock.png

Cristiano viejo
10-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Guyinsf the nordicist.

splash wave
10-08-2016, 01:17 PM
They can both pass and probably both have similar backgrounds. There is not a big distance genetically.

Sebastianus Rex
10-08-2016, 02:01 PM

Legit, 50-50 chance.
But 95% chance they are gay.

barkoo
10-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Don't know but one thing i'm sure of both like deep asses.

Trojka
10-08-2016, 03:31 PM
It'd be better to ask which one is the bottom out of them?

Hithaeglir
10-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Left french , dutch right.

brennus dux gallorum
10-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Not true, South-Dutch at least absorbed Celtic blood (Belgae).

nope, that was the border of belgae

guyinsf
10-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Here is the answer: Left French and Right Dutch.
We now know who are the closeted and sexually repressed homos on this forum.
It's always the ones who bring up gay sex when there are pix of attractive young males.

guyinsf
10-10-2016, 11:40 PM

Sorry I didn't make it that easy for you.

guyinsf
10-10-2016, 11:43 PM
Guyinsf the nordicist.

Says the idiot who gets into a bitchy catfight with pretty much everyone on this forum for posting nothing but his wet dream blonde/blue Spaniards.
Cristiano Viejo calling someone a nordicist = Hitler calling someone a jew hater.

Peterski
10-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Left French, right Dutch.

Cristiano viejo
10-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Says the idiot who gets into a bitchy catfight with pretty much everyone on this forum for posting nothing but his wet dream blonde/blue Spaniards.
Cristiano Viejo calling someone a nordicist = Hitler calling someone a jew hater.

You are a nordicist who always posts blonde French.
Live with it.

guyinsf
10-12-2016, 06:43 AM
You are a nordicist who always posts blonde French.
Live with it.

You know people can track down your posts and my posts and see the difference and know you're a freaking liar right? Why do you even bother trying? You've been spamming this forum with hundreds of Spanish blonds forever and get super bitchy when someone calls you out. Give it up.

Cristiano viejo
10-12-2016, 02:46 PM
You know people can track down your posts and my posts and see the difference and know you're a freaking liar right? Why do you even bother trying? You've been spamming this forum with hundreds of Spanish blonds forever and get super bitchy when someone calls you out. Give it up.

Dont cry me one more time, nordicist French. You can not complain about me because ACCORDING YOU I only post blonde Spanish WHEN YOU ONLY POST BLOND FRENCH. What kind of hypocrite you are, asshole?