PDA

View Full Version : Montenegrin Orthodox Church

poiuytrewq0987
10-18-2016, 06:57 AM
http://www.cpc.org.me

Doclean
08-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Soon it will be the only Orthodox Church of Montenegro as it should be!

Crn Volk
01-28-2020, 12:19 AM
Soon it will be the only Orthodox Church of Montenegro as it should be!

Yes

Serbian Eagle
06-13-2020, 07:35 AM
Yes

And that church is the Serbian Orthodox Church

Слога
09-16-2020, 07:58 PM
Serbian shrines in Montenegro will remain Serbian as they have been for centuries. The people will not allow any atheistic government to rule our shrines. Montenegro is finally free of oppressors.

Renekton
09-16-2020, 08:43 PM
Ok

Castor
09-16-2020, 08:59 PM
Serbian shrines in Montenegro will remain Serbian as they have been for centuries. The people will not allow any atheistic government to rule our shrines. Montenegro is finally free of oppressors.

Hello Слога. I see that you are a new member of the Apricity Forum, welcome. Congratulations to you my Serbian friend, we defeated the Communist occupier in Montenegro, a devil who was ready to do everything just to make Serbs and their culture disappear from there. The people of Montenegro fought peacefuly in the name of God, it is up to us to celebrate and enjoy with our families. Best regards from a Serb.

Slava

Слога
09-16-2020, 09:09 PM
Hello Слога. I see that you are a new member of the Apricity Forum, welcome. Congratulations to you my Serbian friend, we defeated the Communist occupier in Montenegro, a devil who was ready to do everything just to make Serbs and their culture disappear from there. The people of Montenegro fought peacefuly in the name of God, it is up to us to celebrate and enjoy with our families. Best regards from a Serb.

Slava

My friend, that occupying government fell a long time ago, it just needed to and formally fell in order to move away completely.
Боље вас нашао..

Слога
09-16-2020, 09:10 PM

Slava

My friend, that occupying government fell a long time ago, it just needed to and formally fell in order to move away completely.
Боље вас нашао..

Victor
02-03-2023, 02:01 PM
You just have to see what bunch of self ordained clowns and pure degenerates lead this "church". I feel pity for those who can even imagine themselves in such kind of schism.

Atlantic Reptilian
02-03-2023, 02:08 PM
You just have to see what bunch of self ordained clowns and pure degenerates lead this "church". I feel pity for those who can even imagine himself in such kind of schism.

What have they been up to recently, since you are mentioning them?

Victor
02-03-2023, 02:12 PM
What have they been up to recently, since you are mentioning them?

This topic popped up in the bottom of the Montenegrin Music thread xD

Dušan
02-03-2023, 03:45 PM
You just have to see what bunch of self ordained clowns and pure degenerates lead this "church". I feel pity for those who can even imagine themselves in such kind of schism.

It is not a church, but obscure organisation led by this lunatic Miraš Dedejić.

Some of his many scandalous statements:

He congratulates Easter on Christmas Day :picard1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNdcDjAzdaA

"Allah is God and Mohamed is prophet":picard1::picard1::picard1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9K-_lhBSUw

Atlantic Reptilian
02-03-2023, 04:31 PM
"Allah is God and Mohamed is prophet":picard1::picard1::picard1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9K-_lhBSUw
I think he is talking about how it's good that people get along and love each other, in spite of our differences. And he also says that God cannot be reserved for any religion, be it Orthodox, Islam, Protestantism or Catholicism.

As for Allah, it means the God in Arabic. Meaning that there is only one god. It's a semitic/abrahamitic name, not exclusively Islamic.

And as for him saying that Mohammed is a prophet, I think he means to say that Mohammed was a messenger, but it's difficult to really make out in what context he was thinking, other than what was already said by him.