PDA

View Full Version : Should women be allowed to vote in presidential elections?

Pages : [1] 2

Loki
10-19-2016, 02:24 PM
These elections are very important to the future of not only the US, but the world.

If only men are voting, Trump should win by a large margin. But add female votes, and Hillary comes out on top.

Is this fair, considering that the vast majority of politicians and soldiers who fight for the country are men?

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
10-19-2016, 02:26 PM
In this instance, no, they shouldn't be.

Pahli
10-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Why not? Everybody has the right to vote.

Loki
10-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Why not? Everybody has the right to vote.

But not everybody is sent to the battlefield in time of a major war.

Pahli
10-19-2016, 02:31 PM

Cultural values, in some old civilizations / cultures, women and men were pretty much equal, both political but also society wise, Abrahamic religions however ruined this equality.

Charles Bronson
10-19-2016, 02:31 PM
No, to feminism and liberalism.

Atvend
10-19-2016, 03:02 PM
No, though I wouldn't outright ban them from voting. Plebs get really triggered by perceived biological barriers. Simply restrict voting to only those who are mentally fit to vote, and by any reasonable standard the vast majority of the eligible would be men.

Loki
10-19-2016, 03:04 PM
What if voting is restricted to those who are eligible for military draft during wartime? That could include females if they so wish.

Itarildë
10-19-2016, 03:13 PM
I just face palmed so hard I nearly knocked myself out. I am absolutely stunned at these comments.

RN97
10-19-2016, 03:15 PM
I just face palmed so hard I nearly knocked myself out. I am absolutely stunned at these comments.

Well then instead of "Wow, just wow, I can't even!", could you give us a good argument for why women should be given the right to vote?

Itarildë
10-19-2016, 03:21 PM
Well then instead of "Wow, just wow, I can't even!", could you give us a good argument for why women should be given the right to vote?

I didn't write "Wow, just wow, I can't even!"... Just to clarify. I am woman, a biological scientist and can read and write. I am also a human being and living in the 21st century. Surely anything else is superfluous?!

Slud
10-19-2016, 03:35 PM
I didn't write "Wow, just wow, I can't even!"... Just to clarify. I am woman, a biological scientist and can read and write. I am also a human being and living in the 21st century. Surely anything else is superfluous?!

Well women tend to be more emotional than men which is bad when voting, cause they will just vote for stupid reasons like hillary cause she's a woman, meanwhile a man will vote more reasonably and logical.

Loki
10-19-2016, 03:37 PM

The stakes are high. What if - in this instance - the US female vote leads us directly into global nuclear war? A recent simulation concluded that in such a scenario most of the US would be destroyed by Russian retaliatory strike, whilst around 17 million Russians would survive in Western Siberia.

Pjeter Pan
10-19-2016, 03:50 PM
Cultural values, in some old civilizations / cultures, women and men were pretty much equal, both political but also society wise, Abrahamic religions however ruined this equality.

No they weren't. Abrahamic religions didn't ruin this you piss of shiet. Men and women were never equal, stop saying such bs.

Yeah.

I am kind of a Feminist but I think men are naturally stronger, regardless I don't think women should ever be restricted to 'ladylike' activities.

As far as voting goes, I don't think they should vote in American politics because it would make Hillary President.

Charles Bronson

Do you missing me!?

It's the current year!

10-19-2016, 03:52 PM
No they weren't. Abrahamic religions didn't ruin this you piss of shiet. Men and women were never equal, stop saying such bs.

http://realitysandwich.com/315570/scientists-say-early-men-and-women-were-equal/

Pahli
10-19-2016, 03:52 PM

Bro, its nothing I made up, read up on history, some civilizations had gender equality (of course men and women were never completely equal or the same, but in some cases they were close). And I cannot talk for every culture, but its a fact that religion ruined this equality for some civilizations / cultures.

10-19-2016, 03:53 PM
The stakes are high. What if - in this instance - the US female vote leads us directly into global nuclear war? A recent simulation concluded that in such a scenario most of the US would be destroyed by Russian retaliatory strike, whilst around 17 million Russians would survive in Western Siberia.

Who cares? Itarilde will not be drafted :)

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-19-2016, 04:01 PM
This should not be a debate to begin with. Women are drivers of social progress and change just like men. Only decadent people would question this.

Pjeter Pan
10-19-2016, 04:06 PM
http://realitysandwich.com/315570/scientists-say-early-men-and-women-were-equal/

Article is dumb af lol

Itarildë
10-19-2016, 04:47 PM
Do you missing me!?
No idea.

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 04:55 PM
why shouldn't women vote? i'm honestly shocked at some of the comments here.
A woman is just as able to make up decisions about an election as a man.

Mraz
10-19-2016, 04:58 PM
What about just letting Rednecks to vote? Tramp would make an Arab dictator election score :p
It'll be so sweet when Hillary wins, even if I'm not American and don't care...

10-19-2016, 05:02 PM
What about just letting Rednecks to vote? Tramp would make an Arab dictator election score :p
It'll be so sweet when Hillary wins, even if I'm not American and don't care...

Sweet for who? LGBTs and Autistics..precisely me, so I won't have to be drafted when she starts WW3.

If you were American and eligible for the draft I think you'd have a difference of opinion lol

Aëlwenn
10-19-2016, 05:06 PM
I vote LePen.
If i could vote in USA, i give my vote to Trump.
I'm a woman, so u think i can't vote?

I love my country, and i love some other countries too, like England, Italy, Netherland.
I'm more stronger than most of men, who afraid to vote far-right wing.

10-19-2016, 05:08 PM
I vote LePen.
I'm a woman, so u think i can't vote?

I'm love my country, i some other countries too, like England, Italy, Netherland.
I'm more stronger than most of men, who afraid to vote far-right wing.

It's different in America, most women are liberal and the stakes are high in this election.

I'd take the vote away even from myself if it meant stopping Hillary from becoming President..I cannot even be drafted (she will start WW3) but I cannot stand her personality, she is horrible to look at, she is too smug 4 me.

Mraz
10-19-2016, 05:09 PM
Sweet for who? LGBTs and Autistics..precisely me, so I won't have to be drafted when she starts WW3.

If you were American and eligible for the draft I think you'd have a difference of opinion lol

If I were American I'd eat KFC + McDonalds + Coke, I'd make an orgy of fast food and would be obese, I'd drive those obese cars with an US flag sticker on it. I'd go to Wallmart and yell randomly USA USA...I' wouldn't be eligible and hope Hilary votes a law that makes women eligible. Go die for your cuntry girl :thumb001:

Unome
10-19-2016, 05:09 PM
Only soldiers, land-owners, large tax-payers, and adults over the age of 35 should be able to vote.

Governance is not for the innocent and ignorant.

When leaders can send others into war and to their deaths then they (politicians) should be on the front line themselves.

щрбл
10-19-2016, 05:21 PM
What a funny quesiton, of course they should. However, I would rather set different limits. For example, one should:

1. Pass successfully a literacy and a logic test.
2. Have been paying taxes for at least one year.
3. Be older than 25.

:rolleyes:

Norse
10-19-2016, 05:25 PM
Only soldiers, land-owners, large tax-payers, and adults over the age of 35 should be able to vote.

When leaders can send others into war and to their deaths then they (politicians) should be on the front line themselves.

Exactly.

Sui Generis
10-19-2016, 05:34 PM
We should close some men to psychiatric hospital for their mental evoloution. And every day, they should take lesson something like "What era are we living, Basic human rights and the historical development of human rights, What is human being ? What are women ?, Logical Thinking: How to use your brain ?..." Men cant pass lessons should kept away women till die.

Charles Bronson
10-19-2016, 05:57 PM
We should close some men to psychiatric hospital for their mental evoloution. And every day, they should take lesson something like "What era are we living, Basic human rights and the historical development of human rights, What is human being ? What are women ?, Logical Thinking: How to use your brain ?..." Men cant pass lessons should kept away women till die.

Not again.

Profileid
10-19-2016, 05:57 PM
Is this a serious question?

Profileid
10-19-2016, 05:59 PM

Only in your wettest dreams Loki.

frankhammer
10-19-2016, 06:09 PM

There are women who belong in this category too.

Queen B
10-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Well, if they aren't allowed to vote, then the rules of the government elected shouldn't apply to them either.
I don't see why men should chose for things that will affect them.

As for Hilary or Trump, both choices are bad. I pity Americans that have to chose between those two

What a funny quesiton, of course they should. However, I would rather set different limits. For example, one should:

1. Pass successfully a literacy and a logic test.
2. Have been paying taxes for at least one year.
3. Be older than 25.

:rolleyes:

This, too.

RN97
10-19-2016, 06:18 PM

Women vote based upon emotions. You can easily turn a women leftist by showing a drowned Syrian kid and the motherly instincts will kick in and they will vote for the leftie because even if many rapists may enter your country it may be worth it if only to save one brown kid.
Women will also favor the strong and are not natural leaders and as loyal to their tribe as men are. It's divisive and unnecessary. It doesn't matter how smart you are generally, but even if you want to make that argument the average IQ should be around the same for men and women (maybe lower for women). That being said, being a biological scientist doesn't make you qualified to decide on the future of your country. Time and time again it is shown that women vote lefty while men vote right (generally speaking).

ÁGUIA
10-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Huh :picard2:

This is one of those times it feels like I am in the twilight zone or something hahaha

Sui Generis
10-19-2016, 06:27 PM
There are women who belong in this category too.

Yes of course but I wrote it after see some comments about women and people who vote no answer in this thread.

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Women vote based upon emotions. You can easily turn a women leftist by showing a drowned Syrian kid and the motherly instincts will kick in and they will vote for the leftie because even if many rapists may enter your country it may be worth it if only to save one brown kid.
Women will also favor the strong and are not natural leaders and as loyal to their tribe as men are. It's divisive and unnecessary. It doesn't matter how smart you are generally, but even if you want to make that argument the average IQ should be around the same for men and women (maybe lower for women). That being said, being a biological scientist doesn't make you qualified to decide on the future of your country. Time and time again it is shown that women vote lefty while men vote right (generally speaking).

it doesn't matter if they vote out of emotions or whatever, everyone deserves the right to vote, everyone in a society should have a say.
The public is what shapes the country and democracy, and that includes differing opinions.

The mentally deranged like you however, different story.

Hithaeglir
10-19-2016, 06:32 PM
These elections are very important to the future of not only the US, but the world.

If only men are voting, Trump should win by a large margin. But add female votes, and Hillary comes out on top.

Is this fair, considering that the vast majority of politicians and soldiers who fight for the country are men?

100% of these soldiers,politicians whatever their sex,came out of female reproductive organs.

RN97
10-19-2016, 06:34 PM
100% of these soldiers,politicians whatever their sex,came out of female reproductive organs.

wat?

Queen B
10-19-2016, 06:34 PM
it doesn't matter if they vote out of emotions or whatever, everyone deserves the right to vote, everyone in a society should have a say.
The public is what shapes the country and democracy, and that includes differing opinions.

The funny thing is , on the long ran, women have always made more rational decisions, and men acted based on impulses, emotions and feelings.

Hithaeglir
10-19-2016, 06:35 PM
wat?

Women gave birth to them.It's not that difficult to understand.

RN97
10-19-2016, 06:36 PM

The mentally deranged like you however, different story.

It matters especially today in western Europe and rich nations in general. If your country is inundated with savages it doesn't matter what kind of freedoms and rights you have.
If a gang of Syrians wants to rape and kill a women, who cares if she can vote or not? If women can vote they'll harm themselves as well, I'm not the only one saying this, plenty of women have stated such things back when it was more PC. Today Ann Coulter is one of the only mainstream women daring to hold this view.

RN97
10-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Women gave birth to them.It's not that difficult to understand.

Well they were first sperm cells in the men's balls, so if you give birth you are qualified to vote? How exactly does that work now again?

Wadaad
10-19-2016, 06:39 PM
Voting should be restricted to adult (male or female) property owners. Unfair is how someone on welfare with no property or wealth at stake, and a landholder both have "One man one vote".

A woman who owns property should vote...a woman on welfare, no.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 06:39 PM
No. Women are too emotional/liberal, and women won't have to do the fighting to clean things up once they become a mess, and didn't do the fighting to create their (failing) countries in the first place.

Hithaeglir
10-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Well they were first sperm cells in the men's balls, so if you give birth you are qualified to vote? How exactly does that work now again?

I gave him a sarcastic example following the same nonsensical pattern! Just because men tend to be numerous in the army or politics, women shouldn't vote? There's no fucking logic behind it.For someone to be excluded from voting, it means that he/she isn't contributing anything to society,thus should be excluded from any democratic rights,which doesn't even happen with people who are really total parasites.

Annie999
10-19-2016, 06:45 PM
lol

Annie999
10-19-2016, 06:46 PM
I gave him a sarcastic example following the same nonsensical pattern! Just because men tend to be numerous in the army or politics, women shouldn't vote? There's no fucking logic behind it.For someone to be excluded from voting, it means that he/she isn't contributing anything to society,thus should be excluded from any democratic rights,which doesn't even happen with people who are really total parasites.

Why do you even bother to give a proper comment to such a ridiculous question?

Hithaeglir
10-19-2016, 06:48 PM

Good point.

Wadaad
10-19-2016, 06:53 PM

Every liberal sentiment introduced and perfected by the end of the 20th century is getting a second look. If Race realism is a thing today after decades of denial...then Counter-feminism and re-asking questions like "should women be allowed to vote", is also becoming a thing. The "dindu" wadaad has prepared himself accordingly, so should you, mademosille Annie ;)

Light
10-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Well women tend to be more emotional than men which is bad when voting, cause they will just vote for stupid reasons like hillary cause she's a woman, meanwhile a man will vote more reasonably and logical.

80% of voters, women or men, do not know why they are voting what they are voting. They just "have a feeling" or something..

I kinda understand your point. I know women tend to be more emotional but they can also use reason.

RN97
10-19-2016, 06:56 PM
If it makes you feel better, women I made slightly emotional since I said that women shouldn't vote because they are emotional. ;)
I don't think anyone should vote, I'm not pro-democracy. However if anyone should vote, it shouldn't be women.

zhaoyun
10-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Yes, absolutely.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:02 PM
I gave him a sarcastic example following the same nonsensical pattern! Just because men tend to be numerous in the army or politics, women shouldn't vote? There's no fucking logic behind it.

You can't even make a forum post without an emotional breakdown lol.

For someone to be excluded from voting, it means that he/she isn't contributing anything to society,thus should be excluded from any democratic rights,

My car contributes to my welfare but it doesn't get a say. That's because while it has a purpose, my car didn't found the country and won't be doing the fighting if it goes astray. For a woman it doesn't even matter that much if the country ceases to exist. They can have babies from arab or chinese penises just as easily. But for men if country is invaded, either by force or mass migration, they have zero future. And that is why liblols push so hard for everyone to vote. They know they can give a fuck what happens to the country in reality, in fact they usually will always vote against the male and instead use their vote for petty personal gain.

which doesn't even happen with people who are really total parasites.

Everyone reasonable and honest thinks it should though, even wadaad the benefits migrant.

knowledge is king
10-19-2016, 07:03 PM
I bet it would contradict with basic civil rights that granted by constitution. So you should change it in the first place in order to achieve this.

UkrainianGirl
10-19-2016, 07:06 PM
If women can't vote then why should men? Is there like a dna thing that says someone can vote and someone can't? Well I haven't heard of it. So... Everyone hush. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it isn't so.

Queen B
10-19-2016, 07:08 PM
If women can't vote then why should men? Is there like a dna thing that says someone can vote and someone can't? Well I haven't heard of it. So... Everyone hush. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean it isn't so.
Having a dick gives you the right to vote. Having a vagina and larger boobs takes your ability to vote . Don't you see? :picard2:

SanduCiorba
10-19-2016, 07:09 PM
NO!

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:09 PM
I bet it would contradict with basic civil rights that granted by constitution. So you should change it in the first place in order to achieve this.

You realize no woman anywhere, or any minority anywhere, had the vote until about 100 years ago, pushed in by communists. Immediately afterwards USA took in a shit ton of nigrants from around the world. And at the same time the income tax came about. Yep, without women voting we'd have none, one was the condition for granting the other.

So basically all that happened from women voting is a huge taxation, huge welfare state, and huge level of immigration that destroys the nation and turns the men who built the nation into cucks at a national level.

SanduCiorba
10-19-2016, 07:10 PM

lolcucktarianioti

Graham
10-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Yes and would go the other way considering their lower turnout. Women need to be encouraged to vote and to take a proper interest in politics in what they read.

Profileid
10-19-2016, 07:12 PM

The US constitution came into force in 1789. Oldest one in the world. Women didn't get the right to vote until 1920. However, the right to vote was added to the Constitution in the 19th amendment that makes it as valid as any other part of the Constitution.
We regard it very highly,as it is the supreme law of the land.

Pahli
lolcucktarianioti

What did you say you son of a bitch gypsy whore?

Annie999
Every liberal sentiment introduced and perfected by the end of the 20th century is getting a second look. If Race realism is a thing today after decades of denial...then Counter-feminism and re-asking questions like "should women be allowed to vote", is also becoming a thing. The "dindu" wadaad has prepared himself accordingly, so should you, mademosille Annie ;)
Then we might discuss if blacks should nowadays sit among whites in public transport, or why mental challenged people are not kept in cages anymore. Don't get me started with the basic rights of homosexuals and jews.

Under the guise of counteract liberalism some people in here do nothing but devolve.

UkrainianGirl
10-19-2016, 07:20 PM
Having a dick gives you the right to vote. Having a vagina and larger boobs takes your ability to vote . Don't you see? :picard2:

So what happens if I cut the dick off? Lol

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:21 PM

On a physiological level women have less grey matter and more white matter, making them less logical and more social.

Queen B
10-19-2016, 07:24 PM
80% of voters, women or men, do not know why they are voting what they are voting. They just "have a feeling" or something..
I kinda understand your point. I know women tend to be more emotional but they can also use reason.
What men call ''emotional'' in women, is them crying easily, and/or cry at all.
But in the long run, women thing more rational and make more logical choices than men.
Why we have more male junkies, more male alchoolics, more gamblers, more with anger problems and expression of violence, more killers, more people that would die of f.e. fast driving, more prone to crimes, etc?
Men are more prone to act on impulse without thinking the consequense due to their emotions/feelings (feeling high , feeling good, feeling anger, feeling sad, etc), than will women.

Hoxhaism
On a physiological level women have less grey matter and more white matter, making them less logical and more social.

women are actually proven as more rational.

and anyways, why should women or anyone in general vote a rapist (trump)? Not that i like hillary, america is screwed.

UkrainianGirl

Then why do usually women need to repeat things to men because saying something once usually doesn't work. Brain defect? Lol.

Just that always was interesting for me so I had to ask to get a man's perspective lol

Spyy
10-19-2016, 07:25 PM
nobody should vote

come back to us monarchy

Hithaeglir
10-19-2016, 07:26 PM
You can't even make a forum post without an emotional breakdown lol.

Don't blame your own perception of my posts on me.

My car contributes to my welfare but it doesn't get a say. That's because while it has a purpose, my car didn't found the country and won't be doing the fighting if it goes astray. For a woman it doesn't even matter that much if the country ceases to exist. They can have babies from arab or chinese penises just as easily. But for men if country is invaded, either by force or mass migration, they have zero future. And that is why liblols push so hard for everyone to vote. They know they can give a fuck what happens to the country in reality, in fact they usually will always vote against the male and instead use their vote for petty personal gain.

Your post makes no real sense whatsoever. Cars,the liblols and the occasional moronic outcome that women vote based on hate against men ;)

knowledge is king
10-19-2016, 07:27 PM
You realize no woman anywhere, or any minority anywhere, had the vote until about 100 years ago, pushed in by communists. Immediately afterwards USA took in a shit ton of nigrants from around the world. And at the same time the income tax came about. Yep, without women voting we'd have none, one was the condition for granting the other.

So basically all that happened from women voting is a huge taxation, huge welfare state, and huge level of immigration that destroys the nation and turns the men who built the nation into cucks at a national level.

I agree, that America is shifting from solid strong white-majority state it was, into a multi-cultural and socialist mess.
It is the main reason why US looses influence in the world, although it is imposible to change all back.

Norse
10-19-2016, 07:28 PM
it doesn't matter if they vote out of emotions or whatever, everyone deserves the right to vote,

Play along with me here, maybe you think it is a right, but if I say no, and if the rest of men say no, what are you going to do about it?

That should tell you something about rights and just how little they are worth.

I would probably be nice and make some voting rule which would not explicitly ban women. It could be something like if you received more from the government than you paid, then you couldn't vote.

Overall I prefer a draft based voting priviledge like in Starship Troopers.

Women are too gullible. If a woman likes you, she will believe everything. Don't tell me you don't know this. You can make your mom, your sister or your girlfriend believe anything if you say it with a straight face. It's quite funny, but not in matters of presidential elections.

Unome
10-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Women have the most powerful vote of all: to choose sex with one man but deny others.

Men only have consolatory votes.

Profileid
10-19-2016, 07:35 PM
I don't think the non-Americans on here realize we have a very long legal tradition that supersedes most things. The President or Congress alone can't just will things into being like every other country on earth.

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 07:36 PM
Play along with me here, maybe you think it is a right, but if I say no, and if the rest of men say no, what are you going to do about it?

That should tell you something about rights and just how little they are worth.

I would probably be nice and make some voting rule which would not explicitly ban women. It could be something like if you received more from the government than you paid, then you couldn't vote.

Overall I prefer a draft based voting priviledge like in Starship Troopers.

Women are too gullible. If a woman likes you, she will believe everything. Don't tell me you don't know this. You can make your mom, your sister or your girlfriend believe anything if you say it with a straight face. It's quite funny, but not in matters of presidential elections.

lol, do you even know what you are saying? Give me a source to "prove" this female gullibility, because if any gender is gullible it would be men.
I hate stereotypes but women certainly aren't gullible, quite the opposite actually.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:38 PM
lol, do you even know what you are saying? Give me a source to "prove" this female gullibility, because if any gender is gullible it would be men.
I hate stereotypes but women certainly aren't gullible, quite the opposite actually.

Your post history.

QED

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:39 PM
I don't think the non-Americans on here realize we have a very long legal tradition that supersedes most things. The President or Congress alone can't just will things into being like every other country on earth.

Most people tend to think things were as they always were, and also that that is how countries like USA got to be where they are (which is what the media promotes heavily)). The reality is quite the opposite.

Norse
10-19-2016, 07:42 PM

The source is me and any man who has picked up women in bars or have been a bit of a playboy.

Perhaps we are not speaking about the same topics. Women are definitely NOT gullible about relationships, feelings, sex. Men are very gullible in this respect and women very cleverly manipulate men in these matters. I don't dispute that. Most men, including me, can't compete with female guile in matters of emotions.

However, when it comes to knowing about the world, most women do not have common sense, only perhaps what they read in books. It's like you ask a woman, to guess how far is it, how tall is it, how much does it weigh, she has no idea usually. No common sense. If she read it in a book yes, but not if a new situation and you have to use your common sense.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 07:49 PM
The source is me and any man who has picked up women in bars or have been a bit of a playboy.

Perhaps we are not speaking about the same topics. Women are definitely NOT gullible about relationships, feelings, sex. Men are very gullible in this respect and women very cleverly manipulate men in these matters. I don't dispute that. Most men, including me, can't compete with female guile in matters of emotions.

However, when it comes to knowing about the world, most women do not have common sense, only perhaps what they read in books. It's like you ask a woman, to guess how far is it, how tall is it, how much does it weigh, she has no idea usually. No common sense. If she read it in a book yes, but not if a new situation and you have to use your common sense.

Eh, just ask your sister to get the movie going on the dvd player. I mean, I can go into someone's house, never using their system, and figure it out in 30 seconds. My sister is always bragging about how smart she is and my mom about how smart she is, but she can't even figure out after all these decades to switch the tv to the correct mode to play the movie :lol:

Sure, she is very good at talking or whatever I guess, but talking just convinces people to go along with your (retarded) ideas. It doesn't allow you to come up with sane ideas or have any clue how anything actually works.

I guess you could set up a logic test of course. High quality women are still a lot smarter than average dindu so I guess it is mean to punish the ones who do have good logical ability.

Though to be honest democracy has failed anyway. Only through a system where a small number of people who have a lot of power can anything get done in the long term. It worked when it was all white males but it has obviously been horribly broken a long time now.

At this point, democracy = extinction. Of course with the wrong people in charge we would get the same result anyway. Either due to incompetence or because they do not care for the people of their country.

Sui Generis
10-19-2016, 07:59 PM
People are really serious lol. I cant believe, really people are still debateing a woman should be allowed to vote or not in a Europian Cultural forum? Are you kidding ? Everyday, you are critizing middle eastern people, migrants, 3th world citizens, muslims.. and after coming here and saying women are emotional and should not vote ? You cant be serious. I just want to laugh. What are you doing in center of Europia in there ? You should live in sands of Africa or forest of Amazon with primitive clans :biggrin:

Wadaad
10-19-2016, 08:01 PM
People are really serious lol. I cant believe, really people are still debateing a woman should be allowed to vote or not in a Europian Cultural forum? Are you kidding ? Everyday, you are critizing middle eastern people, migrants, 3th world citizens, muslims.. and after coming here and saying women are emotional and should not vote ? You cant be serious. I just want to laugh. What are you doing in center of Europia in there ? You should live in sands of Africa or forest of Amazon with primitive clans :biggrin:

I knew from my first day of joining that the complains was just 'envy' masked..

Dandelion
10-19-2016, 08:04 PM

Turkey introduced women's suffrage before any Euro nation. ;)

10-19-2016, 08:07 PM

To be perfectly fair, voting and being thrown off a building or constantly being observed by the 'man' are not really comparable. Sui Generis dun goofed.

BeerBaron
10-19-2016, 08:10 PM
There is a good argument to this, in the past, the husband and wife used to discuss it and the husband would vote the way they had agreed. Now, voting pits husband and wife against each other.

We KNOW from wikileaks there has been an effort for a very long time to break apart the family, and it's worked, look at the "modern family" single mom brat kid runaway dad.....

Dandelion
10-19-2016, 08:11 PM

Anthrotards of course aren't your average Euro. ;)

10-19-2016, 08:11 PM
There is a good argument to this, in the past, the husband and wife used to discuss it and the husband would vote the way they had agreed. Now, voting pits husband and wife against each other.

We KNOW from wikileaks there has been an effort for a very long time to break apart the family, and it's worked, look at the "modern family" single mom brat kid runaway dad.....

Truth.

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 08:12 PM
Your post history.

QED

QED? wasn't expecting you to be able to form a proper word anyways.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 08:17 PM

It's orientation, outward or inward. If you are oriented against your own country and that is the norm of the country and even own family, extinction is the only possible result.

I support your right to do whatever you want...in somalia. In the west though you are an invader. In tiny numbers you could say 'guest'. When it's millions, it is an invasion.

DarknessWin
10-19-2016, 08:29 PM
Lets take a look to a real Democracy in Ancient Athens :

"Only adult male Athenian citizens who had completed their military training as ephebes had the right to vote in Athens. The percentage of the population that actually participated in the government was 10 to 20% of the total number of inhabitants, but this varied from the fifth to the fourth century BC.[18] This excluded a majority of the population: slaves, freed slaves, children, women and metics (foreigners resident in Athens)."

Add to the list the homosexuals, they forbidden to vote like the slaves and also they forbidden to go in a war.

Now everyone have the right to vote included homosexuals, womens , psychos and worst of all people who never served the army. That's why Hillary will won, its pitiful

Loki
10-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Voting should be restricted to adult (male or female) property owners. Unfair is how someone on welfare with no property or wealth at stake, and a landholder both have "One man one vote".

A woman who owns property should vote...a woman on welfare, no.

The majority of rich landowners have inherited their money. How does that make them better than homeless people, or hardworking people who rent?

10-19-2016, 08:34 PM
The majority of rich landowners have inherited their money. How does that make them better than homeless people, or hardworking people who rent?

Because their ancestors got that money fair and square and it is their right to give it to their descendants. Government should stay out of this business. Besides, we know for a fact that things such as intelligence are mostly genetically based. So, it is only natural that the people on top now should stay on top, even if they didn't 'work hard' they are still our superiors, genetically.

That makes a lot of working class people butt-hurt but that's true. The rich people, are smart people, and they earned what they have in every respect.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 08:37 PM

But they still only get one vote.

Charles Bronson
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Because their ancestors got that money fair and square and it is their right to give it to their descendants. Government should stay out of this business. Besides, we know for a fact that things such as intelligence are mostly genetically based. So, it is only natural that the people on top now should stay on top, even if they didn't 'work hard' they are still our superiors, genetically.

That makes a lot of working class people butt-hurt but that's true. The rich people, are smart people, and they earned what they have in every respect.

Why you are not more a MOD.

Loki
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM

A dick is a wonderful thing. Trust me! :D

Profileid
10-19-2016, 08:41 PM
Lets take a look to a real Democracy in Ancient Athens :

"Only adult male Athenian citizens who had completed their military training as ephebes had the right to vote in Athens. The percentage of the population that actually participated in the government was 10 to 20% of the total number of inhabitants, but this varied from the fifth to the fourth century BC.[18] This excluded a majority of the population: slaves, freed slaves, children, women and metics (foreigners resident in Athens)."

Add to the list the homosexuals, they forbidden to vote like the slaves and also they forbidden to go in a war.

Now everyone have the right to vote included homosexuals, womens , psychos and worst of all people who never served the army. That's why Hillary will won, its pitiful
Sacred Band of Thebes

Loki
10-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Women have the most powerful vote of all: to choose sex with one man but deny others.

Men only have consolatory votes.

Isn't sex usually consentual? That's what I thought anyway..

Loki
10-19-2016, 08:46 PM
women are actually proven as more rational.

and anyways, why should women or anyone in general vote a rapist (trump)? Not that i like hillary, america is screwed.

I would advocate voting for Trump even if he was a rapist. Why? Because his core views, like foreign policy, are too important to throw out with the bath water.

JBoscherville
10-19-2016, 08:47 PM
How is this even a question? I'm surprised this was asked by you Loki.

10-19-2016, 08:48 PM
Sacred Band of Thebes

Homos were always willing to fight for their respective countries.

'DarknessWin' is spewing some bullshit.

10-19-2016, 08:49 PM
I would advocate voting for Trump even if he was a rapist. Why? Because his core views, like foreign policy, are too important to throw out with the bath water.

I'D RATHER HAVE WW3 THAN A SUSPECTED RAPIST (no proof lol) AS PRESIDENT

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 08:50 PM
Homos were always willing to fight for their respective countries.

'DarknessWin' is spewing some bullshit.

It is only in modern times that homos have been turned against the majority with liblol scare tactics.

10-19-2016, 08:50 PM
It is only in modern times that homos have been turned against the majority with liblol scare tactics.

Too true.

spectacular
10-19-2016, 08:55 PM
i think educated women are little bit more sensible than men aboute vote, if they are think free.

UkrainianGirl
10-19-2016, 08:56 PM
Point is men and women must not deny or refuse the other to do such a simple act. How would a marriage or family look with unfairness like this? Maybe this is the reason not many marry or last in a relationship. Is such a silly idea of voting to let each have a say... big enough to ruin relationships? I think not. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 08:57 PM
Also, it's an important distinction that everyone who couldn't vote still had all the same rights in other ways, which I believe should be the case. Women could own property and so on.

Casandrinos
10-19-2016, 09:03 PM
No they shouldn't.

the West would be a better place if women didn't vote.

Loki
10-19-2016, 09:05 PM

Even if I accept what you are saying, then what is the link between money and voting rights? Why not something more honorable than cash? Being rich doesn't prevent one from being an idiot.

Loki
10-19-2016, 09:11 PM
I'D RATHER HAVE WW3 THAN A SUSPECTED RAPIST (no proof lol) AS PRESIDENT

Are you serious? You realise that all of America would be wiped out in a nuclear exchange?

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:13 PM
Some ways to gain voting rights:

- Serve in military

- Contribute more in taxes than you receive from government for 10 years

- Employ people in your own business

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm 22 year Pakistani American lady and I voted no. Why? Because women tend to vote more liberally. Especially millennial women. Also, this has nothing to do with my religion because Islam doesn't forbid women from voting.

10-19-2016, 09:17 PM
Are you serious? You realise that all of America would be wiped out in a nuclear exchange?

I was being sarcastic.

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Some ways to gain voting rights:

- Serve in military

- Contribute more in taxes than you receive from government for 10 years

- Employ people in your own business

that goes completely against democracy and society.
The general public and ordinary citizens play a big role in shaping politics, and it shouldn't be limited to just a few selective people.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:20 PM

Muslims no offense do not belong in America. and should all return back to their respective homelands.

10-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Muslims no offense do not belong in America. and should all return back to their respective homelands.

"WHAT A MORAN"

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Well I think YOU don't belong in USA either, go back to India.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:22 PM
"WHAT A MORAN"
THANK YOU! :thumb001:

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 09:25 PM

the vast majority of "americans" don't belong to america.

I don't understand why americans are so against muslim immigration, the country has always been a country riped off of the natives, and ever since has been a melting pot of different cultures.

There is no "american" culture.

10-19-2016, 09:27 PM

I don't understand why americans are so against muslim immigration, the country has always been a country riped off of the natives, and ever since has been a melting pot of different cultures.

Actually there is an American culture.

You don't know anything about the US :thumb001:

unless you mean like genetically. Then no.

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:28 PM

Would you marry a Christian if he loved vagina?

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Actually there is an American culture.

You don't know anything about the US :thumb001:

unless you mean like genetically. Then no.

i certainly know more than you.

America is a melting pot just like it was intended to be, i see no shame.

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:29 PM
that goes completely against democracy and society.
The general public and ordinary citizens play a big role in shaping politics, and it shouldn't be limited to just a few selective people.

What kind of democracy? Original democracy was never for everyone.

People are different, do you want serial killers voting?

Everyone voting = jew media decides for you.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:31 PM

if every Indian went back to India, companies like Microsoft and Oracle would lose a huge chunk of their workforce, and the U.S. economy would lose billions of dollars overnight.

and most white Americans like Hindus far more than they like Muslims, this isn't even a contest.

10-19-2016, 09:31 PM
i certainly know more than you.

America is a melting pot just like it was intended to be, i see no shame.

Okay, whatever.

Have fun with serial killers and drug-addicts deciding your next leader.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:32 PM
Would you marry a Christian if he loved vagina?

No I can't :(. But I think white men are sexy! Particularly the ones from Europe. When I went to Berlin and London, I was so happy to see such sexy white men :)

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:33 PM

There is an American culture, and Islam doesn't fit in. But I believe Mexican and Hispanic immigration should be resolved before even discussing Muslims. They are a far bigger problem in terms of demographics.

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:34 PM
No I can't :(. But I think white men are sexy! Particularly the ones from Europe. When I went to Berlin and Germany, I was so happy to see such sexy white men :)

Wait until you see Nordic men, high caste nordic men from Norway.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:35 PM

Take all of our Muslims back to Norway and Europe. We do not want them here. Please.

also, take some Mexicans too. (not the ones who garden my house please)

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 09:36 PM
There is an American culture, and Islam doesn't fit in. But I believe Mexican and Hispanic immigration should be resolved before even discussing Muslims. They are a far bigger problem in terms of demographics.

mainstream american culture is formed by immigrants.
i don't see how anyone who is knowledgable enough of america could deny this.

Magnolia
10-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Of course not.
Only men! They are rational thinkers! All of them.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:40 PM
mainstream american culture is formed by immigrants.
i don't see how anyone who is knowledgable enough of america could deny this.

Yes I would agree with you its formed by immigrants, but Muslims and middle easterners have contributed nothing to it. You think hookah bars and kebab restaurants are part of American culture? lol

like I said Muslims are not as problematic as Mexicans and central Americans are. so those people should be discussed first.

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Of course not.

Finally a woman who gets it.

10-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Of course not.

Because supporting WW3 is rational thinking. lol

Hoxhaism
10-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes I would agree with you its formed by immigrants, but Muslims and middle easterners have contributed nothing to it. You think hookah bars and kebab restaurants are part of American culture? lol

so what? muslims in america are far more well integrated than in europe.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:44 PM

Oh, and Indian culture fits in USA culture right?
https://joclayinindia.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/culture-shock41.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d9/32/1d/d9321d46b905493780f2e909130a166d.jpg

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:44 PM
so what? muslims in america are far more well integrated than in europe.

That is true.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Oh, and Indian culture fits in USA culture right?
https://joclayinindia.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/culture-shock41.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d9/32/1d/d9321d46b905493780f2e909130a166d.jpg
http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/5b6b5d7a818e4237a4aa486209e1a2fa/rajasthani-lady-brtk95.jpg

Far better than Islamic culture. white people worship Indian culture (and I find it offensive)

http://www.chapinyogacenter.com/o-WOMEN-YOGA-CLASS-facebook.jpg

http://yogaloftnaples.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/yoga.jpg

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:47 PM

It's even sexier when white + Pakistani .. I like Zayn Malik a lot!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c1/0b/aa/c10baa9f16233f96cf7831725132f108.jpg

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:48 PM
and why do you see so many white people visiting Hindu temples and Ashrams in California? and so many white women doing YOGA? lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NwbjQjg_DsA/UYm_QAicpsI/AAAAAAAAARQ/D1y6XWFXAVU/s1600/Mandir.JPG

http://www.theweeklyobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/yoga-tours-india.jpg

10-19-2016, 09:50 PM
and why do you see so many white people visiting Hindu temples and Ashrams in California? and so many white women doing YOGA? lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NwbjQjg_DsA/UYm_QAicpsI/AAAAAAAAARQ/D1y6XWFXAVU/s1600/Mandir.JPG

http://www.theweeklyobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/yoga-tours-india.jpg

anyone who actually gives a shit about 'culture' alone is an imbecile who desperately needs to get a life.

Focus on the family business, angry negrito.

Norse
10-19-2016, 09:51 PM
and why do you see so many white people visiting Hindu temples and Ashrams in California?

Hinduism is a Nordic religion.

Dyuas Pita = Zeus Pater = Deus Pater = Sky Father

Indra = Thor

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:51 PM
anyone who actually gives a shit about 'culture' alone is an imbecile who desperately needs to get a life.

He looks like one of those Indians who is obsessed with being white.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:53 PM

Indra = Thor

Hinduism and Indians are basically worshipped by whites in the U.S.

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 09:55 PM
He looks like one of those Indians who is obsessed with being white.

complete opposite. Proud of being brown and NOT white. Still doesn't change that Muslims and Mexicans are far less wanted in the U.S. than Indians.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 09:56 PM

Indra = Thor

Yes I heard some people say that. But it's not true. Islam is a white religion too.

Islam Aryan religion: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?161014-True-Aryan-religion

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 10:00 PM

I said America has a culture of its own, before these European morons saids its all created by immigrants.

and by the way, you won't be complaining much about us dotheads when your town/area starts to resemble Dearbornistan (large Muslim and Somalian area in Michigan) or east LA (90% Mexican or Chicano). In fact you'll be CRYING for more Indians.

Journeyman26
10-19-2016, 10:01 PM

Reductive logic, predicated on dated notions of what constitutes a battlefield and a nation. Women make up a huge portion of the workforce, educated and non-educated, to restrict them from voting and having a say in the society they contribute to because they can't hit other people with clubs as hard as men is ridiculous. What you propose would make them little better than slaves, or chattel. The modern battlefield is an economic one, the United States isn't the most dominant world power because it can field the largest armies of "strong men", it is because its economy is dominant enough to facilitate fielding the most advanced army.

Norse
10-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Yes I heard some people say that. But it's not true. Islam is a white religion too.

Islam Aryan religion: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?161014-True-Aryan-religion

It's absolutely true.

Cristiano viejo
10-19-2016, 10:04 PM

Then only military should can vote :rolleyes:

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 10:06 PM
It's absolutely true.

so what? most whites in America do not want more Muslims moving here (anymore then they want Mexicans). The white Americans on here who say otherwise are LYING, because not a single one of them would want to live in Somalian/Arab filled Dearbornistan (a city in Michigan with the largest Muslim population in the U.S.)

Breathe
10-19-2016, 10:16 PM
It's absolutely true.

If you understand Islam can fit into white people's world. Why do westerners dislike Islam?

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 10:20 PM
If you understand Islam can fit into white people's world. Why do westerners dislike Islam?

I'll chime in....fuck Muslims and fuck Islam. and fuck Christianity.

Norse
10-19-2016, 10:22 PM

It is primitive and joyless. Nordic people celebrate life and beauty. The desert dwelling semites celebrate death, they always did this, they give child sacrifice offerings to Baal, this is the kind of people who though of Islam. If you are Pakistani you are not born muslim, don't deny life, embrace life, show your beauty and laugh, don't be kept in prison by a desert death cult.

Poise n Pen
10-19-2016, 10:28 PM
Indo-European culture draws from incredibly deep and ancient sources, and a very wide variety of them all slowly congealed together into the richest cultural heritage of the world which is comparable to all other cultures and traditions put together.

Christianity is kind of like a paired down version of these with greater centralized authority and canonicity that deals mainly with the morality and family and neglects the history and art.

Islam is like you took christianity and cut out everything except some of the commandments, then you gave absolute power to the leaders and outlawed any culture at all that was not religion related. In short it's pretty much worthless.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 10:30 PM
I'll chime in....fuck Muslims and fuck Islam. and fuck Christianity.

You sound very close minded and I hope you realize how backwards and sexist Hinduism is. Hindus believe that husband is the God and wife has to worship him. And let's not forget about sanitation issues. Cow urine is considered holy and often sprinkled around the house for "good luck"

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 10:43 PM
You sound very close minded and I hope you realize how backwards and sexist Hinduism is. Hindus believe that husband is the God and wife has to worship him. And let's not forget about sanitation issues. Cow urine is considered holy and often sprinkled around the house for "good luck"

I am not (and never was) religious and I go to the temple once a year for a wedding or diwali. I agree Hinduism has very strange and unhygienic practices, and Indians are non-whites (highly intelligent ones) who will eventually have to leave the west.

Breathe
10-19-2016, 10:50 PM
I am not (and never was) religious and I go to the temple once a year for a wedding or diwali. I agree Hinduism has very strange and unhygienic practices, and Indians are non-whites (highly intelligent ones) who will eventually have to leave the west.

So basically you believe all non whites should leave USA? And cuss should be 100% white?

RajeshDesai
10-19-2016, 11:03 PM
So basically you believe all non whites should leave USA? And cuss should be 100% white?

Not exactly.

RameshPatel
10-20-2016, 01:17 AM

Indra = Thor

you wish you Norwegian eurofag useless queers has anything to do with the creation of Hinduism. Stupid Scandinavian nordic homo.

Hindu texts were compiled in North India (Rajasthan), as well as many parts of the South. And you're not even Aryan by the way. no more than any filthy Islamic.

I dare modern day Norwegians or Swedes to attempt some Viking invasions.:lol: (try being Vikings and invading India, I would love to see that)

Milo
10-20-2016, 01:18 AM
you wish you Norwegian eurofag useless queers has anything to do with the creation of Hinduism. Stupid Scandinavian nordic homo.

Hindu texts were compiled in North India (Rajasthan), as well as many parts of the South. And you're not even Aryan by the way. no more than any filthy Islamic.
why are you talking to yourself??

Newman
10-20-2016, 01:29 AM
First, women shouldn't be able to vote in this poll :biggrin:

Longbowman
10-20-2016, 01:40 AM
No, no one should be able to vote, except landed aristocracy.

Newman
10-20-2016, 01:43 AM

You're truly a liberal, don't you believe in royal autocracy?

Longbowman
10-20-2016, 01:44 AM
You're truly a liberal, don't you believe in royal autocracy?

The monarchy needs the nobility as a check on its power, I'm not insane. Absolute monarchies are absurd, moderation is needed.

Myanthropologies
10-20-2016, 02:10 AM
Wow, I never knew how sexist this site was until I saw the poll results.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote.

de Burgh II
10-20-2016, 02:39 AM
Well.... recorded history is history...

when the egalitarian Celts were Christianized during the already rise in Abrahamic religions that overtaken many pre-Abrahamic societies so you can't help but think....

who are the real sinners here?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Newman
10-20-2016, 02:46 AM
Only people who pay taxes should be allowed to vote.

But everyone pays taxes, even children. At least every consumers do, via the VTA.

10-20-2016, 03:00 AM
Wow, I never knew how sexist this site was until I saw the poll results.

WOW, WOW, I CAN'T EVEN

Mortimer
10-20-2016, 03:17 AM
Well nowadays there are many women in the military, some of the most powerful persons in the world are female (merkel, and theresa may, hilary clinton, queen elisabeth) etc. also without women there would be no new future generations women are 9 months pregnant and give birth, also most of the time the caretaking of children is done mostly by women, so its nonsense to not let women vote. also women nowadays are in all fields of society, scientists, politicians, business owners etc. and even in the past have been powerful sometimes (maria theresia, katherina die grosse, queen victoria etc.)

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-20-2016, 03:25 AM
But everyone pays taxes, even children. At least every consumers do, via the VTA.

I'm speaking of income and property taxes. I'm not speaking of sales tax.

rhiannon
10-20-2016, 03:33 AM
I'm surprised by this question, Loki. You of all people were one of the LAST people I'd have expected to pose such.

rhiannon
10-20-2016, 03:38 AM

Agree with the bolded part for sure.

rhiannon
10-20-2016, 03:40 AM
What if voting is restricted to those who are eligible for military draft during wartime? That could include females if they so wish.

Ironically, younger people (think those eligible to fight in war time) are much LESS likely to vote.

epirot
10-20-2016, 03:53 AM

which means that only Robots should have the right to vote in the future.

rhiannon
10-20-2016, 03:54 AM

Well....to be fair...those of us in Alaska (me!) might have a fighting chance lol

Light
10-20-2016, 05:44 AM
If it makes you feel better, women I made slightly emotional since I said that women shouldn't vote because they are emotional. ;)
I don't think anyone should vote, I'm not pro-democracy. However if anyone should vote, it shouldn't be women.

Then what is your political orientation if I may ask?

Sui Generis
10-20-2016, 06:12 AM

Yes, and we didnt experience problems anytime with it last 82 years. I can say there are primitave thinking people in here too. But even they dont say women should not use vote. :D Guys, even Saudi Arabia gave this right in 2015 to women and showed sign of civilazition a bit. How do you think take it back from women? :D Example I dont think these primative cavemen should not use vote. Even they have right of vote too. :biggrin:

Lool :D Yes and I understand that secret envy feelings noow.. Some want to be like them as crazies in their subconscious :biggrin:

frankhammer
10-20-2016, 06:21 AM
Yes, and we didnt experience problems anytime with it last 82 years. I can say there are primitave thinking people in here too. But even they dont say women should not use vote. :D Guys, even Saudi Arabia gave this right in 2015 to women and showed sign of civilazition a bit. How do you think take it back from women? :D Example I dont think these primative cavemen should not use vote. Even they have right of vote too. :biggrin:

NZ introduced womens suffrage and the right to vote in 1893. We've been trucking along quite nicely since. I doubt many folk in any first world nation would disagree that this how it should be.

Sui Generis
10-20-2016, 06:50 AM
NZ introduced womens suffrage and the right to vote in 1893. We've been trucking along quite nicely since. I doubt many folk in any first world nation would disagree that this how it should be.

Hmm yes you guys are so forward about it :D But we taked this right before many European countries like France, Italy, Switzerland, Greece.. And we became adapted to these new system quickly. Even not just to elect plus to be elected. Nobody say what are women doing in politica and governance in here. And becouse of these I am suprising while I see comments in here lol.

XvThomas_LysergicV
10-20-2016, 07:09 AM

Lool :D Yes and I understand that secret envy feelings noow.. Some want to be like them as crazies in their subconscious :biggrin:

You're dumb as fuck.

Potentia
10-20-2016, 07:19 AM

Lol. Exactly. You damn Euros need to go back to your own continent. :thumb001:

Sui Generis
10-20-2016, 07:29 AM
You're dumb as fuck.

Lol. I cant be angry to you despite your this stupid insulting behaivor. Becouse you are so uneducated and primative for people like me. And of course its natural you have these kind ideas. I wish your descendants accept basic human rights at least after 2 generations. ;)

Selurong
10-20-2016, 07:33 AM
Women should be allowed to vote. They aren't inferior to men or anything.

XvThomas_LysergicV
10-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Lol. I cant be angry to you despite your this stupid insulting behaivor. Becouse you are so uneducated and primative for people like me. And of course its natural you have these kind ideas. I wish your descendants accept basic human rights at least after 2 generations. ;)

:coffee: :rotfl:

Kamal900
10-20-2016, 08:41 AM
What a strange question, lol. Women tend to be very emotional creatures, yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't capable of thinking and contributing to the society like men.

Sarmatian
10-20-2016, 08:43 AM

I think you asking the wrong question. It should be about whether absolute democracy (as voting rights given automatically past certain age) be considered an absolute good or should there be some limitations to voting based on intellect or contribution of person to society.

Myself I tend to think there should be certain limits but the criteria for them shouldn't be sex or social status. Our society is sophisticated enough to develop reasonable threshold for issuing voting rights.

Bezprym
10-20-2016, 11:01 AM

You're wrong.

Regarding the topic, yes, women should have a right to vote as they do already. Mentioning American elections as an argument here isn't a good choice.

Dandelion
10-20-2016, 11:06 AM
You're wrong.

Regarding the topic, yes, women should have a right to vote as they do already. Mentioning American elections as an argument here isn't a good choice.

Could you also specify which Euro nation? I just shared it as trivia upon noticing a Turkish girl commented here about backward sexism. Not praising Turkey or calling it better.

In the world I believe New Zeeland was the first to introduce the right to vote for women, but in Europe most introduced it only after WW2.

EDIT: I'm in a crowded tram and only had the opportunity to look it up now. The Grandduchy of Finland (Russian protectorate) and Norway were earlier than Turkey (which didn't exist yet as a republic).

Bezprym
10-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Could you also specify which Euro nation? I just shared it as trivia upon noticing a Turkish girl commented here about backward sexism. Not praising Turkey or calling it better.

In the world I believe New Zeeland was the first to introduce the right to vote for women, but in Europe most introduced it only after WW2.

EDIT: I'm in a crowded tram and only had the opportunity to liok it up now. The Grandduchy of Finland (Russian protectorate) and Norway were earlier than Turkey (which didn't exist yet as a republic).

1906 - Finland
1913 - Norway
1915 - Iceland
1915 - Denmark
1917 - Russia
1917 - Ukraine
1917 - Belarus
1917 - Latvia
1917 - Estonia
1918 - Poland
1918 - Lithuania
1918 - Germany
1918 - Austria
1918 - Moldova
1919 - the Netherlands
1919 - United Kingdom
1919 - Hungary
1919 - Luxembourg
1920 - Albania
1920 - Czechoslovakia
1921 - Sweden
1922 - Ireland
1931 - Portugal
1931 - Spain

If you count the countries on Caucasus as European too, then all three should be mentioned here too.

Turkey gave women rights to vote fully in 1934.

Grand Principality of Finland was the first European country to acknowledge women's suffrage, although the term "country" may be slightly deceiving here as it was (as you said) a part of Russia, although with huge autonomy. The first independent country in Europe which gave rights to vote for women was Norway.

Poland, for example, gave rights to vote for women directly after regaining its independence in 1918, and in the next year first women were elected to the Sejm.

Also, the first places in Europe where women were granted suffrage were Corsica in 1755 and Isle of Man in 1881.

Casandrinos
10-20-2016, 01:37 PM

+1

gas the Jew merchants

Dandelion
10-20-2016, 01:41 PM
1906 - Finland
1913 - Norway
1915 - Iceland
1915 - Denmark
1917 - Russia
1917 - Ukraine
1917 - Belarus
1917 - Latvia
1917 - Estonia
1918 - Poland
1918 - Lithuania
1918 - Germany
1918 - Austria
1918 - Moldova
1919 - the Netherlands
1919 - United Kingdom
1919 - Hungary
1919 - Luxembourg
1920 - Albania
1920 - Czechoslovakia
1921 - Sweden
1922 - Ireland
1931 - Portugal
1931 - Spain

If you count the countries on Caucasus as European too, then all three should be mentioned here too.

Turkey gave women rights to vote fully in 1934.

Grand Principality of Finland was the first European country to acknowledge women's suffrage, although the term "country" may be slightly deceiving here as it was (as you said) a part of Russia, although with huge autonomy. The first independent country in Europe which gave rights to vote for women was Norway.

Poland, for example, gave rights to vote for women directly after regaining its independence in 1918, and in the next year first women were elected to the Sejm.

Also, the first places in Europe where women were granted suffrage were Corsica in 1755 and Isle of Man in 1881.

Alright. It's Grand Principality, not Grand-duchy. I was on my phone when I wrote that. ;) I know Atatürk ultimately copied Western ideas and civilisation. That's just a fact about the man.

EDIT: Belgium: 1948 lol. Curiously, Socialists were against women's suffrage because they feared women would be too easily swayed by the Catholic Church because of their supposed erratic emotional nature, just like people now think women are too prone for leftist parties. This was after seeing women's voting behaviour in polls though. They were among the front-runners for women's voting rights before, but they abstained from their support out of political realism (setting aside their principles lol).

Sui Generis
10-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Already Turkey removed sultanate 1922 and declared republican regime in 1923. It is not interesting not see giving vote right before that time. ;)

Profileid
10-20-2016, 02:47 PM

Oh fuck off

Milo
10-20-2016, 02:49 PM
The only woman who should be allowed to vote is Etain.

Newman
10-20-2016, 04:46 PM
The monarchy needs the nobility as a check on its power, I'm not insane. Absolute monarchies are absurd, moderation is needed.

Moderation of the royal power means, for me, advices from an assembly of landlords, of bourgeois too, plus personnal advices from the king's family and upper aristocrats, but not legislative authority.

Profileid
10-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Fuck monarchy.

Grenzland
10-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Voting presents you with an illusion. The illusion of choice, the illusion that you are a special snowflake and that your vote matters. The illusion of change, that the current power structure of the world would ever relinquish their ongoing plans because you and your little friends voted Trump or Sanders.

Not only that, the act of voting makes you complicit. I have heard it said over and over that “if you don't vote, you don't get to complain.” Wrong, motherfucker. I don't vote because my not voting is, as Jack Donovan has said, “a vote of no-confidence.” By choosing to vote, you perpetuate this system. By getting drawn into the debate of one candidate versus another, you are falling to the same idiotic distraction that every other citizen is embroiled in, spewing their “stats” and “facts” on social media, arguing with foam dripping from your mouth that “your guy” is the one who will bring this place out of the swamp of ignorance and hate.

Your guy will be the one who brings about a free love utopia, or wall off the country from the foreign hordes defiling it, or whatever your concern is. From the pill-ridden hellholes of backwoods Appalachia to the concrete jungles and glass high rises of Los Angeles, everyone has an opinion, everyone takes part in the shit-show.

You are consuming the bread and circus with both hands, belly stuffed and bloated on the reality TV antics of talking heads and power merchants, puppets and figureheads who you have placed your faith in through the symbolic ego masturbation of “voting.”

The idea that with your ballot, you will change the flow of history, that the power structure has placed so much of their future to chance, to the rabble, the diseased, crawling, scrabbling masses- is utterly laughable. The naivete that it takes to believe in such a fairy tale is staggering.

https://abload.de/img/downloadzmoix.jpg

Longbowman
10-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Fuck monarchy.

enjoy trump or clinton

Profileid
10-20-2016, 10:36 PM
enjoy trump or clinton

I'd take it over being ruled by inbred monarchs tbh
We said at our founding, NO MORE KINGS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-9pDZMRCpQ

Longbowman
10-20-2016, 11:38 PM

First they came for the god damned Mexicans, and I did not speak up, for I wasn't a god damned Mexican
Then they came for the god damned Syrians, and I did not speak up, for I did not want to be blown up
Then they came for the feminists and MRAs, and I did not speak up, for those guys are faggots
Then they came for the faggots, and I did not speak up, because I didn't want anyone to think I'm a faggot
Then they came for the alt-right people, and I did not speak up, because my fortune was: bad luck, lie low
Then they came for my rights, and I did not speak up, because my right to do so had been taken away
But at least I got to vote for the guy who did it all.

N1019
10-20-2016, 11:49 PM
NFW

No, of course it's not fucking fair. The fact that men are the only guardians of civilisation is often overlooked by feminists. Women are always dependent on men, which is rooted in the foregoing salient fact. They are also loyal to the victors by evolutionary necessity, which means when they use their undeserved political power to invite savages to take our place, they will on the whole just let it happen and submit to their new male masters without helping us. Our survival as men, as a society and nation is our job as men, not that of women's; they will not be by our side in that fight.

The election is important for the world, but even if Trump wins, I shouldn't bet on the world regarding the future of imperial conquest. Trump will have to keep the empire going, which means more war.

Poise n Pen
10-20-2016, 11:49 PM
First they came for the god damned Mexicans, and I did not speak up, for I wasn't a god damned Mexican
Then they came for the god damned Syrians, and I did not speak up, for I did not want to be blown up
Then they came for the feminists and MRAs, and I did not speak up, for those guys are faggots
Then they came for the faggots, and I did not speak up, because I didn't want anyone to think I'm a faggot
Then they came for the alt-right people, and I did not speak up, because my fortune was: bad luck, lie low
Then they came for my rights, and I did not speak up, because my right to do so had been taken away
But at least I got to vote for the guy who did it all.

Sounds like you should have joined up with them from the start.

Poise n Pen
10-20-2016, 11:50 PM
NFW

No, of course it's not fucking fair. The fact that men are the only guardians of civilisation is often overlooked by feminists. Women are always dependent on men, which is rooted in the foregoing salient fact.

It's just like the other thread. Society is dysfunctional, but if men complain about society then immediately women come out and blame men themselves for everything.

Poise n Pen
10-20-2016, 11:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-9pDZMRCpQ

It's very ironic because people like you are exactly what they were rebelling against. The british empire was run by offwhites and worked against and persecuted white people (look at highland clearances, how many white americans even got here) and took taxes from them that were not used towards them. Now the taxes are way higher and are even spent on colonizing us with inferior people from outside the country just to suppress our political power. And yet you will vote for clinton and hate trump.

Longbowman
10-20-2016, 11:54 PM
Sounds like you should have joined up with them from the start.

Voting is for women and queers.

N1019
10-20-2016, 11:55 PM
It's just like the other thread. Society is dysfunctional, but if men complain about society then immediately women come out and blame men themselves for everything.

It is our fault for listening to women and giving them political power they don't deserve. When women blame us and refuse to accept responsibility for anything, they are essentially dropping hints for us about their true nature and role in society. But we ignore those warnings and take their BS seriously.

Profileid
10-21-2016, 01:04 AM
52 votes. Only 10 were Americans.
lol

Spyy
10-21-2016, 01:05 AM
26x26

I dont voted yet

who will buy my vote?

N1019
10-21-2016, 01:10 AM
26x26

I dont voted yet

who will buy my vote?

Hillary will pay for your tampons. Vote for her.

Bezprym
10-21-2016, 05:27 AM
Alright. It's Grand Principality, not Grand-duchy. I was on my phone when I wrote that. ;)

Whether it was a principality or a duchy is actually a detail. :P Some languages, like mine, uses only one term for both.

I know Atatürk ultimately copied Western ideas and civilisation. That's just a fact about the man.

Yes, and that's why he was a good fella, at least in this case.

EDIT: Belgium: 1948 lol.

Yes, although I think there were some aspects in which women could vote before 1948 when they received full rights. Such situation took place in many countries.

Curiously, Socialists were against women's suffrage because they feared women would be too easily swayed by the Catholic Church because of their supposed erratic emotional nature, just like people now think women are too prone for leftist parties. This was after seeing women's voting behaviour in polls though. They were among the front-runners for women's voting rights before, but they abstained from their support out of political realism (setting aside their principles lol).

In Belgium, possibly. It would also depend on the relation between the state and the Church. In contrast, Poland and the Church were rather friendly towards each other - many members of the Church were also involved in fighting against the occupants, also during communist era. Plus, there was most likely no fear about who will get women's votes, as the position of women in Poland was always high enough. But if in Belgium, the rulers and the Church were in relations similar to Israel and Iran, then indeed - there was a good reason to be slightly afraid. ;p

Bezprym
10-21-2016, 05:36 AM
I am surprised however on these arguments against women's suffrage. Someone with the views of the hipster should be actually good in abstract thinking, but by far I haven't seen anything about possible consequences of taking away this right from women in such a country as the United States. This country already had some riots and the whole variety of problems because of the police and some black people. Making a step toward pre-2015 Saudi Arabia would put America in chaos. :coffee:

Definitely, countries politically rather hostile toward the USA, such as Russia, would not use the fact of Americans acting against human rights (even in their own country) and breaking international laws.

By the way, for those who voted against women's suffrage, I've heard Brunei is a nice country.

Casandrinos
10-21-2016, 10:53 AM
i like how Raine voted NO.

This girl has more T than all the dudes who voted yes combined.

She may have developed psychological issues from this hormonal imbalance but you can only imagine what a superhuman slayer her male offspring would be like.

Raine is perfect marriage material

TheGoldenSon
10-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Most men shouldn't have right to vote.

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 11:53 AM

more likely they 're going to prefer hillary NOT because she is a woman but because she pretends to care more about women and seem more respectful towards them than trump is ....

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 12:00 PM
Women vote based upon emotions.
Time and time again it is shown that women vote lefty while men vote right (generally speaking).

and men don't? so why do politicians often talk "in slogans" without explaining what they re supposed to do . why most of voters don't even try to inform themselves ?

how is a right -wing politician always the best choice?

Bezprym
10-21-2016, 12:03 PM
how is a right -wing politician always the best choice?

Because is less prone to substitute the cross with a crescent in average classroom?

Doesn't make the Right Wing "the best", obviously.

Queen B
10-21-2016, 12:04 PM
more likely they 're going to prefer hillary NOT because she is a woman but because she pretends to care more about women and seem more respectful towards them than trump is ....
Ι think both candidates are extremely wrong, and unsuitable for presidents.

But Trump is creepy.Extremely creepy.

Insectious comments about his daughter :

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”
Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy.

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

And not to mention the rape-y ''grab them by the pussy'' kind of comments.

Women won't vote Hillary because she is a woman per se, but because Trump is dangerous , with no respect about women whatsover.

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 12:04 PM
It matters especially today in western Europe and rich nations in general. If your country is inundated with savages it doesn't matter what kind of freedoms and rights you have.
If a gang of Syrians wants to rape and kill a women, who cares if she can vote or not? If women can vote they'll harm themselves as well, I'm not the only one saying this, plenty of women have stated such things back when it was more PC. Today Ann Coulter is one of the only mainstream women daring to hold this view.

i find it interesting how people are calling syrian as "potential rapists" while i have never heard of a syrian doing such thing. the "menas" who are usually culpable of rape/molestation/etc usually are either north african (well north africa is diverse , but i dont go too much deep on this) and pakistan, i have heard of some saudi tourists ... but never a syrian :/

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Trump with no respect about women whatsover.

you can't call him dangerous when there is no proof about him being a molester or rapist , one of the american fundamentals is that a person is "innocent until proved guilty"
to me he is just a lookist and a sexist , maybe a racist as well . but i dont believe him to be a rapist or a molester, everyone knows that if you decide to run as a president all the shit you did will become public . woudlnt he be afraid to be labelled as a rapist, to loose his family support etc if he was an actual rapist?

if he is dangerous it's because he has already showed little to no interest on foreign politics (and probably he isnt even much interested on internal ones) he didnt even know that scotland voted for remaining in the ue. This would make him very "suscettible " of manipulation from some so called analyst .. for some third persons' interest.
he is also very impulsive and this is never a good thing, try playing any strategy game while being "impulsive" and see how you will fail miserably. hopefully no president gets all the power but only a limited "section" of it .

on the other hand hillary seems to be a bit too much pro-war and she is one of the responsible people for the mess in the middle east . this is why some left-wing or not people are choosing trump . what it seems to me is that the supporters of trump have a it's more of "anything but hillary" trend rather than "i think trump is a good candidate" trend. aand you substitute the name trump with that of hillary to describe many hillary's supporters.

Kamal900
10-21-2016, 12:16 PM
i find it interesting how people are calling syrian as "potential rapists" while i have never heard of a syrian doing such thing. the "menas" who are usually culpable of rape/molestation/etc usually are either north african (well north africa is diverse , but i dont go too much deep on this) and pakistan, i have heard of some saudi tourists ... but never a syrian :/

Don't forget on the fact that there are plenty of Afghans, Bangladeshis and etc who also call themselves as Syrians just to get a pass to Europe. Most of the so called Syrian refugees in Europe are not actually Syrians.

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 12:16 PM
Don't forget on the fact that there are plenty of Afghans, Bangladeshis and etc who also call themselves as Syrians just to get a pass to Europe. Most of the so called Syrian refugees in Europe are not actually Syrians.

since when bangladeshi are a problem? :D

Kamal900
10-21-2016, 12:18 PM
since when bangladeshi are a problem? :D

There are Bangladeshi immigrants to Europe to escape the corruption and poverty in their homeland, and what better way to enter one of the most richest countries in Europe by pretending to be a Syrian refugee?

MissMischief
10-21-2016, 12:18 PM
I don't think that the problem is that women have the right to vote, but that we allow people to vote without caring about their level of understanding on how countries should be lead. Women are in general more emotional and empathetic, but it does NOT apply for all women, just as not all men are insensitive and driven by logic. Not all women are the same, just as not all the men are the same.

We should have some criteria on who has the right to vote and who doesn't and that criteria should not be based on someone's gender, but on his/her comprehension on how society works. A person needs some knowledge in order to have the right to drive a car, why wouldn't be the same applied to people who want to vote?

crazyladybutterfly
10-21-2016, 12:21 PM
There are Bangladeshi immigrants to Europe to escape the corruption and poverty in their homeland, and what better way to enter one of the most richest countries in Europe by pretending to be a Syrian refugee?

how can anyone believe them to be syrians , even the roma syrian ones? :D
with my previous question i meant "since when are bangladeshy culpable of multiple rapings in europe"?

Kamal900
10-21-2016, 12:26 PM
how can anyone believe them to be syrians , even the roma syrian ones? :D
with my previous question i meant "since when are bangladeshy culpable of multiple rapings in europe"?

Lol, there are even African Blacks who are called by the media as Syrian refugees. Honestly, I blame the western media for this portrayal of Syrian people in Europe and elsewhere. I mean, Syrians, who are real ethnic Syrians, in the middle eastern countries are well behaved and smart people while those in Europe are not actually ethnic Syrians but multiple groups of alien races who pretend to be Syrians.

TheForeigner
10-21-2016, 12:40 PM
I rather have all women vote, but take the vote away from convicted felons like they do in the States.

Queen B
10-21-2016, 01:46 PM
you can't call him dangerous when there is no proof about him being a molester or rapist , one of the american fundamentals is that a person is "innocent until proved guilty"
to me he is just a lookist and a sexist , maybe a racist as well . but i dont believe him to be a rapist or a molester, everyone knows that if you decide to run as a president all the shit you did will become public . woudlnt he be afraid to be labelled as a rapist, to loose his family support etc if he was an actual rapist?
I didn't say he is rapist. I say his comments were rape-y.
And he isn't dangerous because he is sexist and racist, he is dangerous because a person that he makes sexual innuendos about his own blood daughter, and take notice about her sexually, he has mental problems and such impalanced person shouldn't be in the position of the President of such powerfull country as USA

if he is dangerous it's because he has already showed little to no interest on foreign politics (and probably he isnt even much interested on internal ones) he didnt even know that scotland voted for remaining in the ue. This would make him very "suscettible " of manipulation from some so called analyst .. for some third persons' interest.
he is also very impulsive and this is never a good thing, try playing any strategy game while being "impulsive" and see how you will fail miserably. hopefully no president gets all the power but only a limited "section" of it .
I said both are wrong to presidents and to previous post I said the same again. I haven't really pay much attention of all the details of each candidate regarding several aspects (inter-USA, external politics, education, enviroment, business,etc), so I can't really comment.

gültekin
10-21-2016, 01:57 PM
you forgot that all wars were because of women

Queen B
10-21-2016, 02:05 PM
you forgot that all wars were because of women
Oh ~ now we are also responsible for the wars?

Petalpusher
10-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Vote yes. Talk no.

gültekin
10-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Yes, everything revolves around your

Grenzland
10-21-2016, 02:44 PM

Yeah! Thanks for the destruction of Troy!

Queen B
10-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Yeah! Thanks for the destruction of Troy!
You are welcome!

Vote yes. Talk no.
Fair enough.

Sui Generis
10-21-2016, 03:28 PM
Enflamme, stop behave like a caveman. We are talking about just using vote and you thump down my comments plus sending message about I am leftist according to your "high level"(?) mind.
You lost your mind in somewhere ?

Most important difference between animal and human is thinking ability and willpower. Some people should learn use these anymore.

Dandelion
10-21-2016, 03:35 PM
If you subtract the female votes on the poll, the majority vote is 'no' here. ;)

StonyArabia
10-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Sure why not.

A_V_E
10-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Democracy only exists in a very specific context: Direct democracy where everyone involved is willing to pay in their flesh and wallet the consequences of the decision agreed by the group.
The ideal democracy is then of course, a gang or a war band. Everyone has to agree to put their own blood and life on the line for whatever they're going to do. That's how they earn a say and vote in what they say. All rank in such a group is earnt and 100% dependent on the agreement of the other members of the group. If a pirate captain was deemed to be insane, weak or just stupid, mutiny would dispose of him by the agreement of the other men who put their lives on the line.

Representative democracy is a joke, and just an euphemism for oligarchical rule where party organizations and powerful backers swap puppets in different offices. This one election you refer to is no different. Donald Trump is no different, no systemic change, just look at the people around him and those he seeks to appoint to power positions.

Women vote can only exist in cushioned oligarchies like this, where there is no personal responsibility or requirements for casting a vote. Being a consumer is the only requirement to vote, so women do qualify.
In genuine direct democracies, women hardly ever vote since it's transparently obvious they are overwhelmingly private minded creatures that aren't willing to die and pay off their own patrimony to advance a collective cause. Viking clan decisions are a good example of democracy. When deciding on raids or expeditions, people who were going to take part of it and assume the risks got to vote. On rare occasions, the virago-like women who joined them did get to vote, for the rest, the comfy life wives who stay home don't get to say a thing.

Sui Generis
10-21-2016, 03:43 PM
By the way, for those who voted against women's suffrage, I've heard Brunei is a nice country.

We should find somewhere out of world. Even Brunei dont need these people has stone age mentality.

A_V_E
10-21-2016, 03:57 PM
We should find somewhere out of world. Even Brunei dont need these people has stone age mentality.

You'd have to ask other men to do that for you. The reality of women is that every right you have, emanates from men's will to grant it to you.
If tomorrow morning, men around you decided to strip you of your voting rights, your legal personality and decided to put a chain in your neck and treat you as cattle, what could you do? What could any of you do? Female guerrillas? That'd be a new thing, since other than Amazonian myth and rumoured sharpshooter (hit and hide) units like White Tights, female organized military groups would only be crushed summarily in a hilariously assymetric battle.

Even feminist ideology as it exists today was concocted centuries ago by Donatien de Sade, who in the 1790s proned for a society of free sex where slutshaming was curbed, abortion on demand would be legitimate, cheating would be seen as incidental and not somehow an indictment on the woman's character, and of course, LGBTQIA+ stuff would be also accepted, even going to the point of outlining how fan 'crossing genders' is.

Sui Generis
10-21-2016, 04:19 PM
If tomorrow morning, men around you decided to strip you of your voting rights, your legal personality and decided to put a chain in your neck and treat you as cattle, what could you do? What could any of you do?

I can hurt, I can die, I can lost my everything like many people in this world. Not just women also men. Till coming today, many people died, many people lived like slaves, has been tortured.. But we are living in 21th century. We should know what is true what is wrong today. We read and saw all historical process. We can use our mind in sensible way today.

Lol what could any of you do if a terrorist suicide bomber of Isis come into crowd when you are there ? Dont talk about me as if all men have power on world. You are nothing, I am nothing for some in this world and not certain we will die tomorrow in a terrorist attack or not. But issue is not it. Like I said, we know somethings anymore. Nobody claim to me today, taking most basic rights from women. If they say, so natural I can say about sending them mental hospital or somewhere out world.

Hadouken
10-21-2016, 04:35 PM
yes of course . dont be silly Loki

Newman
10-21-2016, 04:39 PM

But my passport doesn't say 'Sultanate of Brunei', find me one and I'll go

Besides, why should I move? Can't we express our opinions freely now? Why do leftists want countries to be identified by their policy rather than a state englobing people of same ancestry?
Countries are not hotels where people can go and leave when it satisfies, or not, their personal interests

Sui Generis
10-21-2016, 04:40 PM
yes of course . dont be silly Loki

Maybe he was kidding but some are quite serious. You can see many silly in this thread. 32 yes 29 no. Like joke :biggrin:

Hadouken
10-21-2016, 04:42 PM
Maybe he was kidding but some are quite serious. You can see many silly in this thread. 32 yes 29 no. Like joke :biggrin:

I dont think many are joking tbh.