PDA

View Full Version : How do we know that Europeans are the most beautiful race on earth?

Mortimer
10-22-2016, 05:02 AM
By which standard, which measurement etc.? How do we know that, it looks like many are convinced it is like that. I see it putting as fact all the time and seen as self-evident.

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 05:59 AM
What's your question?

Mortimer
10-22-2016, 06:00 AM
What's your question?

I wrote my question down already.

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 06:01 AM
Every race has good looking and not good looking people

Mortimer
10-22-2016, 06:03 AM
Every race has good looking and not good looking people

I agree. It just seems to me that people take it for granted or see it as self-evident or fact that europeans or whites are the most beautiful race on earth etc. Which I disagree and wonder where it comes from and by which standard, measurement. Maybe they are the most beautiful to themselfes or what do you think?

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 06:11 AM
I agree. It just seems to me that people take it for granted or see it as self-evident or fact that europeans or whites are the most beautiful race on earth etc. Which I disagree and wonder where it comes from and by which standard, measurement. Maybe they are the most beautiful to themselfes or what do you think?

Idk. They are definitely not the best at sex, that's for sure! ;) (hispanic mestizos give the best blow jobs). I think a lot of Europeans are beautiful, but do I think they are the most beautiful race? No. I literally have found extremely beautiful people in every race very often. To me, of you have a nice body, symmetrical face, a nice smile (bad teeth are really an immediate turn off for me), then I consider you attractive, especially if you have an amazing body. If I could choose the way I looked, I would a get a mena phenotype (light olive skin, trimmed beard, thick eyebrows, but not a unibrow, iranmian lips, and wavy dark hair) with bright blue eyes. I really like that look. However blonde haired blue eyed men can look really handsome if they're in shape. If they're not in shape they just look feminine and twinky though. Blonde people just look like those delicate beings that you need to protect from everything lol. They look like childhood (unless if in shape and male). I think black woman can be beautiful too but a lot of the male hairstyles and female hairstyles of black people overlap too much and it's like there's no line of feminine and masculine within the black race sometimes.

Arcadefire
10-22-2016, 06:21 AM
you will find who ever are around the most to be more attractive. This is the same reason, why teachers are like a thing for fantasy for most male kids. It was certainly for me when I was a kid.

TheForeigner
10-22-2016, 06:25 AM
Of course Europeans are by far the best looking. Why do other races want to miscegenate with whites so much and why do Indians bleach their skin? But this is no pproblem or concern for either of us BrownWalrus, since we are not good looking.

TheForeigner
10-22-2016, 06:25 AM
MA did you get blowjobs from mestizo men?

Bezprym
10-22-2016, 06:28 AM
I agree with Myanthropologies. You can find attractive people everywhere, regardless of race. I think the main issue here is that we, as Europeans, naturally see Europeans all the time (or simply people of European descent, I guess that's what you mean) and that's why in % we are mostly attracted to those, whom we see all the time. Not sure though. Personally, I find people attractive among all races.

Grab the Gauge
10-22-2016, 06:31 AM

LOL, yes. Dude's gayer than plastic. He's Crisco gay. Crisco Disco™! :cool:

Iloko
10-22-2016, 06:44 AM
We need an official survey/study on what different groups around the world ultimately perceive as beautiful. Link please...

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 06:53 AM

If you're a mestizo guy, then yes

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 06:54 AM
LOL, yes. Dude's gayer than plastic. He's Crisco gay. Crisco Disco™! :cool:

Wanna fuck?

TheForeigner
10-22-2016, 06:56 AM
If you're a mestizo guy, then yes

Nah, I am an ugly white guy. You probably also gave blowjobs to other gays.

Mortimer
10-22-2016, 07:04 AM
We need an official survey/study on what different groups around the world ultimately perceive as beautiful. Link please...

I dont have one link

Myanthropologies
10-22-2016, 07:05 AM
Nah, I am an ugly white guy. You probably also gave blowjobs to other gays.

You're not ugly

Milo
10-22-2016, 07:08 AM
There is no point in talking about "which race/ethnicity/group the most beautiful/intelligent/etc" because all this only matters on an individual level.

Mortimer
10-22-2016, 07:08 AM
You're not ugly

He doesnt deserve your kindness though. And did you saw him how do you know he is not ugly? I never saw him.

Dunai
10-22-2016, 08:06 AM
Since White Europid type are probably one of the latest stages of human evolutionary process, thus being an improvement over former sub-racial types, this sub-race having the largest diversity spectrum in skin complexion, hair and eye color diversity, also having the most refined facial features, and most importantly seeing how Europeans compare with other types in average in matter of looks, then the answer would be yes. However I'm not saying at all that other sub-races can't be attractive, but not as widely as White Europeans.

Aėlwenn
10-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Yes we are.
Because we rules fashion world and people are influenced by fashion world.

Antimage
10-22-2016, 08:30 AM
We don't.

shahenshah
10-26-2016, 10:10 PM
Yes we are.
Because we rules fashion world and people are influenced by fashion world.

That means without fashion you arent beautiful?

Poise n Pen
10-26-2016, 10:19 PM
It's pretty simple actually.

There's just three main racial groups.

African, asian and european. The rest are mixes, and only ever look good when they are close to one of these groups.

African men can be handsome and buff looking, but the women look too manly. There's not much sexual dimorphism and unmixed african women usually have no tits on top of everything else.

Asians often have good looking women but most of the guys are unimpressive, and epicanthic folds simply don't look good.

White europeans have the best looking women by far and the most sexual dimorphism, and the pure high quality males are also the best looking and bigger and tougher than africans as well.

Tobi
10-27-2016, 01:55 PM
We have everything here in Brazil. From the pure form to mixed races form. And white brazilians are better looking by far. But that's my personal opinion.

GiCa
10-31-2016, 07:43 PM
We aren't.

Because there Is not something univwraally true for beauty or attraction

It s Because you live in europe the reason why you perdere european features

If you live in africa Asia or americas probably you would have has different preferences

GiCa
10-31-2016, 07:44 PM
We have everything here in Brazil. From the pure form to mixed races form. And white brazilians are better looking by far. But that's my personal opinion.

Because maybe you still feel connetter ti europe.

Si you prefer our features to let a Say native or black?

Root
10-31-2016, 08:00 PM
everybody has their own taste

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:06 PM
It is self-evident to Europeans and people of European descent. That may well not be the case for people from other parts of the world, and I totally understand that.

GiCa
10-31-2016, 08:12 PM
It is self-evident to Europeans and people of European descent. That may well not be the case for people from other parts of the world, and I totally understand that.

Americana Will ne and are naturally more prone to like also extra euro features.
While if you ho in europe you will find out most prefer their own people or similar ones. Few strong lu prefer different

It depends greatly in where you were bien and your environment

There Is never a true rule thought

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:16 PM
Americana Will ne and are naturally more prone to like also extra euro features.
While if you ho in europe you will find out most prefer their own people or similar ones. Few strong lu prefer different

It depends greatly in where you were bien and your environment

There Is never a true rule thought

True, but even so, American whites prefer other whites by far. Those who miscegenate are a minority. This is also disregarding the campaign here in America (and no doubt elsewhere in the West) to make non-European peoples seem more attractive. They are remarkably over-represented in media and advertising.

Berahthraban
10-31-2016, 08:19 PM
I don't think it's a fact at all, but rather something completely subjective. I, as an European, definitely think so, but someone from another part of the world is likely to disagree.

zhaoyun
10-31-2016, 08:27 PM
It isn't a "fact" that Europeans are the most beautiful. It's a fact that the European standard of beauty has dominated the world as we know today. Why? It's quite simple. European nations (to which I include all of the West) have been dominant for the last 300 years. European nations have also enjoyed the highest standards of living, and individuals in their societies have had the most resources to improve their physical appearance. Trust me, personal grooming goes a long way to enhancing someone's beauty. For 300 years, Europeans have been associated with glamor, with wealth, with power, obviously European features would be seen as favorable throughout most of the world. Think about it, even within a society of racially homogeneous people, who dictates what is desired universally? Those with wealth and power.

This will likely change if another race starts to equal or surpass the Europeans in wealth and power. But it is a process that takes centuries, it isn't overnight.

GiCa
10-31-2016, 08:28 PM
True, but even so, American whites prefer other whites by far. Those who miscegenate are a minority. This is also disregarding the campaign here in America (and no doubt elsewhere in the West) to make non-European peoples seem more attractive. They are remarkably over-represented in media and advertising.

i guess ones bring his cukltural ties for a long time. inherited even.

well. i think its right as those minority people are too part of your country.
well is this kind of man ugly?
no, my eyes recognize him as very handsome; and i m attracted
http://celebnmusic247.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/michael-jai-white-and-tyson-beckford-get-naked-for-chocolate-city-0521-7.jpg

but would i prefer him to this italian guy? no. as i ave strong cultural and heart mind mix attachment to typical european or italian faces-types
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2776964/thumbs/r-BOSELLI-403xFB.jpg

Dick
10-31-2016, 08:28 PM
By which standard, which measurement etc.? How do we know that, it looks like many are convinced it is like that. I see it putting as fact all the time and seen as self-evident.

I KNOW WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR EVERY FEW MINUTES DURING THE DAY

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:32 PM
i guess ones bring his cukltural ties for a long time. inherited even.

well. i think its right as those minority people are too part of your country.
well is this kind of man ugly?
no, my eyes recognize him as very handsome; and i m attracted

but would i prefer him to this italian guy? no. as i ave strong cultural and heart mind mix attachment to typical european or italian faces-types

No one would argue that every European is more attractive than any non-European. Nor is it to say that non-Europeans cannot be attractive. But do you not consider Europeans as a whole and in general, more attractive than Africans as a whole and in general? If not, you are certainly in a minority, as the vast majority of whites continue to marry other whites.

EDIT: I didn't read closely enough. I think we agree. There can be attractive non-Europeans, even to people who generally prefer European features.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:36 PM
look at non whites. when they re mixed they tend to wish to look whiter abd prefer whiter phenotype, if you look at non-mixed nonwhites you d see that after their own people they prefer whites or even prefer whites to their own (depending on their ethnicity) ... if this doesnt make whites the best looking ones then i dont what it does..

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:37 PM
It isn't a "fact" that Europeans are the most beautiful. It's a fact that the European standard of beauty has dominated the world as we know today. Why? It's quite simple. European nations (to which I include all of the West) have been dominant for the last 300 years. European nations have also enjoyed the highest standards of living, and individuals in their societies have had the most resources to improve their physical appearance. Trust me, personal grooming goes a long way to enhancing someone's beauty. For 300 years, Europeans have been associated with glamor, with wealth, with power, obviously European features would be seen as favorable throughout most of the world. Think about it, even within a society of racially homogeneous people, who dictates what is desired universally? Those with wealth and power.

This will likely change if another race starts to equal or surpass the Europeans in wealth and power. But it is a process that takes centuries, it isn't overnight.

if european standards dominated the world it makes european the best looking ones. at least the non med ones.

a thin woman was ugly in reneissance but she is beautiful now

Trust me, personal grooming goes a long way to enhancing someone's beauty. it doesn't .

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:38 PM
look at non whites. when they re mixed they tend to wish to look whiter abd prefer whiter phenotype, if you look at non-mixed nonwhites you d see that after their own people they prefer whites or even prefer whites to their own (depending on their ethnicity) ... if this doesnt make whites the best looking ones then i dont what it does..

Well, to be fair, that's because miscegenation occurs more frequently in the Occident. (There simply aren't that many whites in Africa, for example.) A mixed-race kid in a majority-white nation is naturally going to want to look white.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:41 PM
Well, to be fair, that's because miscegenation occurs more frequently in the Occident. (There simply aren't that many whites in Africa, for example.) A mixed-race kid in a majority-white nation is naturally going to want to look white.

in predominantly nonwhite latinamerican countries these kids still want to look white ... look at the mexicans

GiCa
10-31-2016, 08:42 PM

indeed and also intra european and different zones of europe.

i doubt most british girl would prefer this beautiful italian guy vs a more typical man of their own. as the guy phenotype is a fundamental fenotype of italy absent up north in europe.
i both choose fluidly guys like him; but also more pan european gus too
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoOtUc3WIAAP-sk.jpg

more pan european. thats what being of talian ethnicity and grown in italy like in influencing your sexual desicions.
http://images2.corriereobjects.it/methode_image/2016/08/01/Moda/Foto%20Moda%20-%20Trattate/1168601_1574651946178831_1471741295_n-kgk-U43210551712007HNF-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg

Brįs Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-31-2016, 08:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cCdfjiiptaM/TefkIh8iKKI/AAAAAAAAFhI/IGjPDkY5ScQ/s1600/michelangelo-sculptures-11.jpg

Europe, the most aesthetic continent for millenniums. U Mirin' Brah?

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:44 PM
in predominantly nonwhite latinamerican countries these kids still want to look white ... look at the mexicans

Mestizos seem to have a serious inferiority complex with regard to North America. I'll grant that, but I think it has more to do with cultural influence from the north than with whites being objectively more attractive.

abcd123
10-31-2016, 08:45 PM
hispanic mestizos give the best blow jobs

I hope that was a typo and you meant mestizas. If not, this place got really really weird.

Smitty
10-31-2016, 08:49 PM
I hope that was a typo and you meant mestizas. If not, this place got really really weird.

No typo. And yes, it "got really really weird."

abcd123
10-31-2016, 08:53 PM
No typo. And yes, it "got really really weird."

https://media.giphy.com/media/62JdheWsw9Mv6/giphy.gif

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 09:04 PM

he is bisexual so only him can know

Odin
02-06-2018, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMtD2cPSNg

GiCa
02-06-2018, 09:02 PM
also the mix of europeans plus natives and black can be beautiful, like latinam from colombia, venezuela, Brazil, chile, puerto rico, mexico and places like kazakhstan

Decius
02-06-2018, 09:04 PM
I believe that Southern Europeans (Balkanites, Italians, Greeks, Spanish and Portugese) are the most beautiful but that's just my personal opinion, everyone has a different opinion.

sean
09-11-2022, 10:30 AM
How do we know that Europeans are the most beautiful race on earth? I see it putting as fact all the time and seen as self-evident.

https://i.imgur.com/oBXd3Ys.png

punkx
09-12-2022, 12:29 PM