PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between Liberalism and Libertarianism?

LP0956
10-23-2016, 06:59 PM
Also, a question for Brazilian members who understand about it: is MBL liberal or libertarian?

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 07:01 PM
You're ridiculous with that avatar. Not only you insults Sicilians but also you show all your wannabism.

Profileid
10-23-2016, 07:01 PM
You're ridiculous with that avatar. Not only you insults Sicilians but also you show all your wannabism.

No one cares.

LP0956
10-23-2016, 07:02 PM

Ok thank you

JMack
10-23-2016, 07:28 PM

His surname is certainly southern italian. How you deal with it?

LP0956
10-23-2016, 07:32 PM

It's Calabrian, although I'm obviously not fully Italian

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 07:36 PM
Ok thank you

Np my pardo. I was sincere.

You wanna make me believe that Retardo Grande is Italian??? You're wasting time. :rolleyes:

JMack
10-23-2016, 07:40 PM
You wanna make me believe that Retardo Grande is Italian??? You're wasting time. :rolleyes:

No, i was just pointing out he has obviously italian ancestry.

LP0956
10-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Np my pardo. I was sincere.

Thank you, my Italian white friend

http://ethnicelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Nicholas-Turturro.jpg

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 07:41 PM
No, i was just pointing out he has obviously italian ancestry.

Who HIM?

:rotfl:

JMack
10-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Who HIM?

:rotfl:
Yep. If some of his ancestors came from Italy he has italian ancestry. Genius.

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Yep. If some of his ancestors came from Italy he has italian ancestry. Genius.

He's the classical wannabe European. First German and now Italian...

What a sad and complexed guy this Retardo Grande lol

JMack
10-23-2016, 07:51 PM

If he is complexed or not i couldn't care less. But is a fact that he has southern italian ancestry. We like it or not. Mexican mestizos have spanish ancestry and you will not see spaniards denying it.

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 07:53 PM
But is a fact that he has southern italian ancestry.

Suuuuuureeeeee :rolleyes:

LP0956
10-23-2016, 07:53 PM
If he is complexed or not i couldn't care less. But is a fact that he has southern italian ancestry. We like it or not. Mexican mestizos have spanish ancestry and you will not see spaniards denying it.

Relax, that's just a fail attempt of trolling

RN97
10-23-2016, 07:59 PM

Complexed is not even a real word (unless you're a chemist or something). You seem to struggle with English along with keeping your butthurt-ness at a minimum. You get triggered too easily. Obviously Roberto Grande has Italian ancestry, that doesn't make him Italian. He has trolled every ethnicity, but mostly Iberians. Relax a bit, will ya? Fogget about it!

MinervaItalica
10-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Obviously Roberto Grande has Italian ancestry

Try to convince someone else not me. :rolleyes:

Silk
07-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Not much difference. Liberalism is basically about having individual freedom guaranteed by governments, Libertarianism is about having that freedom through as little government involvement as possible.

zodiac_returns
07-23-2017, 12:50 AM
THEY'RE BOTH RETARDS!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

Kidz Bop Saved My Life

When my wife was 19, she was in a very serious car accident. Along with a broken hip and series of fractures, she had significant nerve damage. Thankfully, she wasn't paralyzed in any way, but she does have nerve issues on the left half of her body, not unlike a stroke victim. Being so young, she was able to adapt very well, and you can’t tell anything’s wrong by looking at her. However, along with a litany of lifelong medication, she was told she could never bear a child. Now, this happened before I met her, so I was aware and accepting of the fact when we got married. In 2008, after three years of marriage, we were shocked when some routine blood work came back showing that she was pregnant. Her periods were always very irregular due to her health issues, but she was already three months along. The doctors were very careful not to be optimistic, and prepared us for the worst, but my wife carried to term and we had a healthy baby boy, who we named Donald. Donald's physical development was ahead of schedule, but mentally, he seemed to develop slowly, and he spoke his first word much later than most. By age three, Donald was diagnosed with autism. I won't sugar coat anything: it was very difficult and frustrating to raise a child with autism. Donald never spoke more than a few words a day, and would often seem to be in his own bubble apart from our universe.

Last year, Little Don changed . When Kidz Bop would come on the radio, Little Don would focus all his attention on it, even if he was in the middle of something. This had happened before, usually with music that had very soothing noises, but Donny seemed to hear Kidz Bop in a way that he couldn't hear anybody else. When I would listen to Kidz Bop on my old transistor radio, Little Don would come into the den and listen with me in silence, leaving when the song finished. As I said before, Donny never spoke much. He'd occasionally get a slogan or catchphase in his head, telling my wife and me for weeks on end that everyone loved McDonald's. So it was amusing, but not out of the ordinary, when he shouted "By kids for kids!" when Kidz Bop came on the radio. His infatuation with Kidz Bop was more extreme than any of his previous episodes, as he started rattling other phrases like "A part of millions of families" "change all the words" and "tens of thousands of kids' first concert experience!" In six months, he'd spoken more than he had in his entire life. We sat down with his special education teacher to talk about it. While Mrs. Tyson was telling us that anything that got him to come out of his shell should be encouraged, he approached us and said that we will no longer listen to songs with profanity in them. From that day, Donny began progressing dramatically. We listened to every Kidz Bop album, and my son would always ask me follow-up questions, showing that he was actually comprehending the content. The symptoms of his autism shrunk away.

When Kidz Bop swept the 2017 Grammys, Donny seemed completely normal. His teachers had never seen anything like it, and after much debate, we decided to enroll Donald in a regular class this year. It's only been two weeks, but he is doing wonderfully. And despite our biggest concern, Donald is socializing and interacting with the other children very well. My wife actually burst into tears when Donald told us he made a friend at school. So, Kidz Bop, I don't know what you did, but I know I owe you so much more than my hard-earned money. You've given my son a chance at a normal childhood, and you've given me a sense of control in my life once again.

Thank you so much Kidz Bop, and remember: "By Kids, For Kids!"

https://i.imgur.com/uDvnBNC.jpg

Al-Meksiki
07-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Libertarianism is just anarchism for social conservatives

zodiac_returns
07-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Libertarianism is just anarchism for social conservatives

DID I ASK FOR YOUR INPUT?!?!?!? DID I?!!?!???????????????????

Kidz Bop Saved My Life

When my wife was 19, she was in a very serious car accident. Along with a broken hip and series of fractures, she had significant nerve damage. Thankfully, she wasn't paralyzed in any way, but she does have nerve issues on the left half of her body, not unlike a stroke victim. Being so young, she was able to adapt very well, and you can’t tell anything’s wrong by looking at her. However, along with a litany of lifelong medication, she was told she could never bear a child. Now, this happened before I met her, so I was aware and accepting of the fact when we got married. In 2008, after three years of marriage, we were shocked when some routine blood work came back showing that she was pregnant. Her periods were always very irregular due to her health issues, but she was already three months along. The doctors were very careful not to be optimistic, and prepared us for the worst, but my wife carried to term and we had a healthy baby boy, who we named Donald. Donald's physical development was ahead of schedule, but mentally, he seemed to develop slowly, and he spoke his first word much later than most. By age three, Donald was diagnosed with autism. I won't sugar coat anything: it was very difficult and frustrating to raise a child with autism. Donald never spoke more than a few words a day, and would often seem to be in his own bubble apart from our universe.

Last year, Little Don changed . When Kidz Bop would come on the radio, Little Don would focus all his attention on it, even if he was in the middle of something. This had happened before, usually with music that had very soothing noises, but Donny seemed to hear Kidz Bop in a way that he couldn't hear anybody else. When I would listen to Kidz Bop on my old transistor radio, Little Don would come into the den and listen with me in silence, leaving when the song finished. As I said before, Donny never spoke much. He'd occasionally get a slogan or catchphase in his head, telling my wife and me for weeks on end that everyone loved McDonald's. So it was amusing, but not out of the ordinary, when he shouted "By kids for kids!" when Kidz Bop came on the radio. His infatuation with Kidz Bop was more extreme than any of his previous episodes, as he started rattling other phrases like "A part of millions of families" "change all the words" and "tens of thousands of kids' first concert experience!" In six months, he'd spoken more than he had in his entire life. We sat down with his special education teacher to talk about it. While Mrs. Tyson was telling us that anything that got him to come out of his shell should be encouraged, he approached us and said that we will no longer listen to songs with profanity in them. From that day, Donny began progressing dramatically. We listened to every Kidz Bop album, and my son would always ask me follow-up questions, showing that he was actually comprehending the content. The symptoms of his autism shrunk away.

When Kidz Bop swept the 2017 Grammys, Donny seemed completely normal. His teachers had never seen anything like it, and after much debate, we decided to enroll Donald in a regular class this year. It's only been two weeks, but he is doing wonderfully. And despite our biggest concern, Donald is socializing and interacting with the other children very well. My wife actually burst into tears when Donald told us he made a friend at school. So, Kidz Bop, I don't know what you did, but I know I owe you so much more than my hard-earned money. You've given my son a chance at a normal childhood, and you've given me a sense of control in my life once again.

Thank you so much Kidz Bop, and remember: "By Kids, For Kids!"

https://i.imgur.com/uDvnBNC.jpg

Herr Abubu
07-23-2017, 07:52 AM
There isn't any difference. These terms were almost interchangeable for most of their history until people like Rothbard adopted the term and it became associated with Austrian School of Economics type views.

Odin
12-24-2017, 08:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4eufqOVlYI