PDA

View Full Version : i guess this video can be used to show the average pigmentation of afghan people

crazyladybutterfly
10-24-2016, 12:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2tT_3dsgKA

crazyladybutterfly
10-24-2016, 12:03 AM
they re still dark skinned but lighter than many middle easterners

Mortimer
10-24-2016, 12:07 AM
they re still dark skinned but lighter than many middle easterners

I dont think they are lighter then many mideasterners, they are dark skinned. Well the children are a bit lighter but so are syrian children. From pigmentation they remind me of syrians.

crazyladybutterfly
10-24-2016, 12:12 AM
I dont think they are lighter then many mideasterners, they are dark skinned. Well the children are a bit lighter but so are syrian children. From pigmentation they remind me of syrians.

syrians are among the lightest and for what i have seen many of them are darker
but you should consider iraqis , jordans etc

The sun should be also stronger in afghanistan

Milo
10-24-2016, 05:47 AM
Even this school is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtjHAGXVi7w

Spyy
10-30-2016, 03:41 AM
wtf you guys are worried with their pigmentation while this retard is teaching to innocent kids of 4yo how to kill ?

StonyArabia
11-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Afghans lightness comes from the fact they live in mountains, so light pigmentation gets selected for much easier. Afghans tend to have some strong ties to north India especially maternally and in the past they were the western most outpost of Hinduism and Buddhism. Afghans indo European ancestry helps in making them light but many are dark.

Dick
11-02-2016, 04:00 AM

YOU REALLY DO HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ISIS. JUST JOIN THEM ALREADY

zhaoyun
11-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Damn, why's Jesus teaching them how to shoot?

Profileid
11-02-2016, 04:09 AM
Afghans lightness comes from the fact they live in mountains, so light pigmentation gets selected for much easier. Afghans tend to have some strong ties to north India especially maternally and in the past they were the western most outpost of Hinduism and Buddhism. Afghans indo European ancestry helps in making them light but many are dark.

"dawlat islami"
Did you pick that up too? I always found it amusing they have to use loanwords for more sophisticated things.

War Chef
11-02-2016, 04:12 AM
YOU REALLY DO HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ISIS. JUST JOIN THEM ALREADY

CrazyladyButterfly should apply ASAP. Theres a job openings to replace that Bosnian girl .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378986/Teenage-Islamist-poster-girl-fled-Austria-join-ISIS-used-sex-slave-new-fighters-beaten-death-tried-escape-former-prisoner-reveals.html

crazyladybutterfly
11-04-2016, 06:27 PM

on mountains the sun is stronger. i think it has to do with their middle eastern and european blood

crazyladybutterfly
11-04-2016, 06:28 PM
CrazyladyButterfly should apply ASAP. Theres a job openings to replace that Bosnian girl .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3378986/Teenage-Islamist-poster-girl-fled-Austria-join-ISIS-used-sex-slave-new-fighters-beaten-death-tried-escape-former-prisoner-reveals.html

i am too old and ugly

she looked like my northern younger more petite version of me lol

crazyladybutterfly
11-04-2016, 06:33 PM
wtf you guys are worried with their pigmentation while this retard is teaching to innocent kids of 4yo how to kill ?

lol since i am interested in wars (to me reading news is like watching games of thrones) i have a deep interest in terrorism i was looking for videos like this on purpose , i watched this video.. realized that all the people here are afghanis and thought that this might be interesting from an anthropological point of view .. if interested on pashtuns . it was the easiest way to show pashtuns' pigmentation since we have a guy that makes them whiter than they really are and others who make them swarthier than they are

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Forget their pigmentation. This video is so depressing. These adorable kids are getting trained to be Islamic terrorists, it's so horrible for the future of Afghanistan.

This will lead to Afghanistan being backwards for more than 100 years, when it has the potential to start to turn itself around in about 50 years as of now.

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:38 PM

No we don't. North indians have strong ties to us. Why do you think it's just north indians and no other indians? Our paternal ancestry mostly comes from the steepe, and our maternal ancestors come from steepe and caucasus (i think). I've a only seen one thing on afghan Mt dna before.

Anyways the ties between Afghanistan and North India are not strong at all. Afghans are related to only other afghans and Iranians, look at an IBD test.

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:43 PM
"dawlat islami"
Did you pick that up too? I always found it amusing they have to use loanwords for more sophisticated things.

What are you talking about??? That's not a loan word, that's just a common phrase. Are you trying to call saudis more sophisticated?

Dominicanese
11-04-2016, 06:45 PM
they'r Caucasian

they'r white

they can pass in Europe to the untrained eye, obviously the locals will tell em apart but to everyone else, the look like Europeans like Russell Brand

crazyladybutterfly
Our paternal ancestry mostly comes from the steepe, and our maternal ancestors come from steepe and caucasus (i think). I've a only seen one thing on afghan Mt dna before.

Anyways the ties between Afghanistan and North India are not strong at all. Afghans are related to only other afghans and Iranians, look at an IBD test.

i doubt the average afghan cares about this . but they surely feel closer to middle easterners than to south indians or even northern ones lol .. just consider the religion influence

crazyladybutterfly
they'r Caucasian

they'r white

they can pass in Europe to the untrained eye, obviously the locals will tell em apart but to everyone else, the look like Europeans like Russell Brand

wut? if they ALL look white i look scandinavian

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:47 PM
they'r Caucasian

they'r white

We are not white, but we are caucasian. Lol in America, my dad has even been mistaken for Pakistani by a Bangladeshi before. But he mostly get Syrian, Lebanese, etc. He has been mistaken for italian and Greek a lot, but americans have a fucked up view on how Italians look.

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:52 PM
i doubt the average afghan cares about this . but they surely feel closer to middle easterners than to south indians or even northern ones lol .. just consider the religion influence

They feel closest to Iranians, Tajiks, and Azeris in terms of people outside of Afghanistan. At least that is what I have been observing, seeing as I have known what persians, Azeris, and Tajiks were since I was 5.

crazyladybutterfly
11-04-2016, 06:54 PM
We are not white, but we are caucasian. Lol in America, my dad has even been mistaken for Pakistani by a Bangladeshi before. But he mostly get Syrian, Lebanese, etc. He has been mistaken for italian and Greek a lot, but americans have a fucked up view on how Italians look.

he looks VERY middle easterners and very syrian (for what i remember) like he could go in syria now and have no problem ( looking mena is not enough since if you look foreign you would either be guessed as a terrorist or as a minority person. i remember a group of pagans in syria who tried to convince the terrorists that they were sunnis but their suspicions were releaved to be right. i wonder how i would be guessed in syria if i disguise myself as a guy)

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 06:58 PM
he looks VERY middle easterners and very syrian (for what i remember) like he could go in syria now and have no problem ( looking mena is not enough since if you look foreign you would either be guessed as a terrorist or as a minority person. i remember a group of pagans in syria who tried to convince the terrorists that they were sunnis but their suspicions were releaved to be right. i wonder how i would be guessed in syria if i disguise myself as a guy)

I think you can pass in the Levant, but that you're jot typical. You pass better in Armenia than in the levant imo. But to keep your features are distinctly italian. I think other people would think the same. Your classification thread before the crash had Sicilian as the first guess from what I remember.

crazyladybutterfly
11-04-2016, 07:03 PM
I think you can pass in the Levant, but that you're jot typical. You pass better in Armenia than in the levant imo. But to keep your features are distinctly italian. I think other people would think the same. Your classification thread before the crash had Sicilian as the first guess from what I remember.

i think i would be guessed as assyrian (they re often pale skinned but tend to have south caucasian features) which is NOT good if i happen to find myself in Syria lol (they tend to be christian )

anyway i dont look sicilian neither armenian.. i think i look highly mixed (with i think mena input but not fully caucasoid ) because i was guessed as brazilian in France and who can be a better expert in MENA and caucasian features than french people? xD but still passeable in fully caucasoid countries

i have seen latinos with lips identical to mine , in shape and pigmentation

Dominicanese
11-04-2016, 07:03 PM
wut? if they ALL look white i look scandinavian

not all Europeans look the same, niether do those afghans, all im saying is they are in fact caucasian, some may have some ancient Dravidian admixeture

over 80% of the people in that video can pass as European

Russell Brand would not pass as the the average scandinavian

Dominicanese
11-04-2016, 07:04 PM

Americans have a fucked up view on race in general

Myanthropologies
11-04-2016, 07:11 PM

This is true, but we can't acknowledge that until we combat discrimination against all groups of people.

Profileid
11-04-2016, 07:37 PM

We're a lot better than we used to be.

Dominicanese
11-04-2016, 08:59 PM
We're a lot better than we used to be.

true that

'owight Gavnah
11-04-2016, 09:30 PM
This is so sad

'owight Gavnah
11-04-2016, 09:32 PM

No that is not the only reason. There's many ethnic groups on South Asia that live in mountains, but they look like yiur average south Asian. North India has ties with Afghanistan/Iran, there's a difference.

'owight Gavnah
11-04-2016, 09:32 PM
they'r Caucasian

they'r white

We are Caucasian , miles off being white.

stellastel
11-04-2016, 10:18 PM

They is whiter skin than many Middle easterner. They whiter than Palestinians, Kurds, and even Lebanese I have seen before. Only ones who are only a little whiter than them is Turkish people. Many Afghans can pass for Armenians, but other middle east people like syrians cannot.

stellastel
11-04-2016, 10:19 PM
We are Caucasian , miles off being white.

Afghans can pass as Armenian, and Armenians are white so not "miles from white".

Mortimer
11-04-2016, 11:37 PM
They is whiter skin than many Middle easterner. They whiter than Palestinians, Kurds, and even Lebanese I have seen before. Only ones who are only a little whiter than them is Turkish people. Many Afghans can pass for Armenians, but other middle east people like syrians cannot.

I saw only one afghan in real life and he was brown. But on the video only the children have somewhat lighter skin the adults are brown.

Mortimer
11-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Afghans can pass as Armenian, and Armenians are white so not "miles from white".

Armenians arent mainstream white, they are ethnic white at best. Many armenians look middle eastern themselfes and are genetically 30-50% middle eastern.

'owight Gavnah
11-05-2016, 12:00 PM
I saw only one afghan in real life and he was brown. But on the video only the children have somewhat lighter skin the adults are brown.

The adults were not brown:picard2:

crazyladybutterfly
11-05-2016, 12:04 PM
The adults were not brown:picard2:

they re compared to austrian people. he doesnt mean they re like indians or some north africans or saudi arabians . they re lighter

Dominicanese
11-05-2016, 12:39 PM
A lot of people on here really don't know what years of the sun heat can do to your skin

iv seen Germans who live in Morocco who have been there for such a long time that they do not look like Europeans anymore, they could pass as locals

when i was working in the ramp for American Airlines and in the fields on my previous jobs, i got really dark and ppl have told me that i could pass for an Egyptian

crazyladybutterfly
11-05-2016, 12:43 PM
A lot of people on here really don't know what years of the sun heat can do to your skin

iv seen Germans who live in Morocco who have been there for such a long time that they do not look like Europeans anymore, they could pass as locals

when i was working in the ramp for American Airlines and in the fields on my previous jobs, i got really dark and ppl have told me that i could pass for an Egyptian

and i turned swarthy as soon as i started to get out . when i isolated myself in my home i was so pale skinned that i got sunburned in winter .. now i still menaged to get slightly sunburned (reddish itching cheeks) but not like i was that day :D

Dominicanese
11-05-2016, 12:46 PM
and i turned swarthy as soon as i started to get out . when i isolated myself in my home i was so pale skinned that i got sunburned in winter .. now i still menaged to get slightly sunburned (reddish itching cheeks) but not like i was that day :D

lol, see

its true, i think ppl along the Mediterranian coasts may resemble eachother possibly due to the same temp, climate, and environment cause DNA has shown that Southern Euro's do not have that much MENA or North African (less than 9%)

Myanthropologies
11-14-2016, 05:09 AM
lol, see

its true, i think ppl along the Mediterranian coasts may resemble eachother possibly due to the same temp, climate, and environment cause DNA has shown that Southern Euro's do not have that much MENA or North African (less than 9%)

Most have no north African dna right?

crazyladybutterfly
11-15-2016, 07:15 AM
Most have no north African dna right?

the highest is spain whose na is no more than 12%

AsianMountaineer
08-06-2017, 05:06 PM
"dawlat islami"

What's so ''sophisticated'' about Arabic langauge/culture? ''Dawlat'' means ''country'' or ''state'', Islami well that means Islamic country/state. these are words any language have, except maybe some langauges whose speakers were invaded by arabs and Arabic was enforced over local languages.

Your langauge along with Islam was spread through means like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/04/18/2A3B533C00000578-3149469-image-m-24_1436029451577.jpg

not because it had some non-existent ''sophistication''.

There is nothing ''sophisticated'' about Arab culture or language. If they are using Arabic loan-words, it's not because of ''sophisticated'' but more because of the fact Islam and Arabic langauge was in the in its time forced down the throat of people wherever Arab camel jockeys invaded. Arabs are famous for killing off multitudes of cultures and languages all over the MENA and outside. people overtime forgot their languages after being forced to speak Arabic, some languages barely recovered, but have still Arabic words remained because original words were forgotten. Arab langauge and Islam was spread by the sword. Become a Muslim, speak Arabic or face the sword. If this is the ''sophistication'' you are talkin about, sorry I am not impressed.

Today Arabs are the most backward group of people on the face of the planet. The non Arab cultures were/are on another level to Arab. Whatever positive achievements Islamic civilization had amased in the ancient past, was mostly derrived from superior cultures such as Persians, Greeks, Egyptians, Indians, and other Central and South Asian civilizations.

Even Islam, Arabs' only relevant product to the world, itself is simply a copy-pasted version of Christianity/Judaism (whom btw have roots in Zorastrianism, the religion of ancient Iranians). What do Arabs have that is even original?

Face it, Arabs have nothing to offer the world but barbarism and terrorism. Their greatest achievement to date was managing to kill off far superior civiilizations such as Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Persians, etc. and take credit for the cultural and scientific achievements of non-Arabs under the banner of Islam.

Myanthropologies
08-06-2017, 05:19 PM

I go to amusement parks a lot over the summer, and in the water rides, people burn and tan easily because chlorine speeds up the process. I used to get quite the surfers tan, and I'm quite pale naturally. I haven't been to the water side much anymore due to me not having enough friends to go on most of the water rides (most of them have a floating thing for four people), and the max I go with is two, but I've been to amusement parks a lot this summer and have barely tanned at all which is weird

Profileid
08-09-2017, 01:14 AM
What's so ''sophisticated'' about Arabic langauge/culture? ''Dawlat'' means ''country'' or ''state'', Islami well that means Islamic country/state. these are words any language have, except maybe some langauges whose speakers were invaded by arabs and Arabic was enforced over local languages.

Your langauge along with Islam was spread through means like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/04/18/2A3B533C00000578-3149469-image-m-24_1436029451577.jpg

not because it had some non-existent ''sophistication''.

There is nothing ''sophisticated'' about Arab culture or language. If they are using Arabic loan-words, it's not because of ''sophisticated'' but more because of the fact Islam and Arabic langauge was in the in its time forced down the throat of people wherever Arab camel jockeys invaded. Arabs are famous for killing off multitudes of cultures and languages all over the MENA and outside. people overtime forgot their languages after being forced to speak Arabic, some languages barely recovered, but have still Arabic words remained because original words were forgotten. Arab langauge and Islam was spread by the sword. Become a Muslim, speak Arabic or face the sword. If this is the ''sophistication'' you are talkin about, sorry I am not impressed.

Today Arabs are the most backward group of people on the face of the planet. The non Arab cultures were/are on another level to Arab. Whatever positive achievements Islamic civilization had amased in the ancient past, was mostly derrived from superior cultures such as Persians, Greeks, Egyptians, Indians, and other Central and South Asian civilizations.

Even Islam, Arabs' only relevant product to the world, itself is simply a copy-pasted version of Christianity/Judaism (whom btw have roots in Zorastrianism, the religion of ancient Iranians). What do Arabs have that is even original?

Face it, Arabs have nothing to offer the world but barbarism and terrorism. Their greatest achievement to date was managing to kill off far superior civiilizations such as Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Persians, etc. and take credit for the cultural and scientific achievements of non-Arabs under the banner of Islam.
they used "dawlat" because they had no concept of statehood before.hmmmm

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-09-2017, 01:41 AM

Summer camp with al-Bosni?

crazyladybutterfly
08-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Summer camp with al-Bosni?

if al bosni was in the video you d see him molesting the little girls in that video lol

AsianMountaineer
08-09-2017, 01:25 PM

of course they had. These regions have had plateura of kingdoms, empires, etc. throughout the ages. Arabs were desert dwelling nomadic beduins until recently. beduins don't have concept statehood. the Arab Caliphates were empires built on Persian and Indian principles of civil organization.

Their language belong to Indo-European familytree. Pretty sure they have a concept for state. The word ''state'' comes from a proto-IE , it's equivalent in Sanskrit and other Indo Iranian languages is ''stan'' (Hindustan, Rajastan, Pakistan) etc.

Myanthropologies
08-09-2017, 05:45 PM

Do you not realize that their word for state is in the name of the freaking country? Lol.

Profileid
08-09-2017, 08:33 PM
of course they had. These regions have had plateura of kingdoms, empires, etc. throughout the ages. Arabs were desert dwelling nomadic beduins until recently. beduins don't have concept statehood. the Arab Caliphates were empires built on Persian and Indian principles of civil organization.

Their language belong to Indo-European familytree. Pretty sure they have a concept for state. The word ''state'' comes from a proto-IE , it's equivalent in Sanskrit and other Indo Iranian languages is ''stan'' (Hindustan, Rajastan, Pakistan) etc.

yet they use the arabic one

Profileid
08-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Do you not realize that their word for state is in the name of the freaking country? Lol.

State=/= country,place

Myanthropologies
08-09-2017, 09:36 PM
State=/= country,place

State and country are synonymous outside of the US, AND you were discussing statehood anyways.

AsianMountaineer
08-09-2017, 10:00 PM
State=/= country,place

yet they use the arabic one

''state'' can mean anything from physiological, emotional state, to a nation, union, federation, government, country, etc. one word can have many definitions. does this really need an explanation? lol.

there are lot of words and synnonyms for ''state'', ''stan'' is one of the words for ''state'' in their langauge, ''dawlat'' is another. look on a world map u will find many ''stan'' nations.

they use ''dawlat'' only in connection to Islam, ei. ''Islamic state/country''.

I found your behaving high n superior over these peoples odd (your original comment).