PDA

View Full Version : "You voted SD? Don't shop for shoes at our store. please"

Eldritch
09-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Brandos (http://www.brandos.se/)is a Swedish chain of shoe stores that also operates in other Nordic countries.

Now they don't want anyone who voted Sweden Democrat to shop at their stores any longer.

Well, I didn't vote for the Sweden Democrats for a certain reason, but I think I'll just go ahead and boycott them all the same. :thumbs up

(Video in Swedish, w. English subtitles)

WMoixWyO9J0

Fortis in Arduis
09-24-2010, 09:17 PM
That was so lame.

As I watched that I felt myself slowly becoming more 'equal'.

Creepy, and hypocritical.

I want to poo in one of their shoes.

Electronic God-Man
09-24-2010, 09:31 PM
That was so lame.

I shouted "That's so fucking lame!" as soon as it was over.

Hweinlant
09-24-2010, 09:32 PM
SD wants to make Sweden more like Finland. Who can hate them for that ?

Eldritch
09-24-2010, 09:39 PM
SD wants to make Sweden more like Finland. Who can hate them for that ?

At least in terms of immigration policy. The irony is that Sweden is now changing their immigration policies towards what Finnish ones were in the past, while Finland is now doing what Sweden did in the past.

I hope that made sense.

Aemma
09-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Weird. I've never heard of a company, well a shoe store of all things, actually refusing clientele. I imagine they don't sell Doc Martens? :D

Hweinlant
09-24-2010, 09:52 PM
At least in terms of immigration policy.

They also want to restore national conscription, get back on track with homogenous nation state etc. Simply make Sweden more like Finland.

The irony is that Sweden is now changing their immigration policies towards what Finnish ones were in the past, while Finland is now doing what Sweden did in the past.

Indeed, sad :mad:.

Funniest part of it is that the most multikulturalist pro-sand nigger, anti-Finn party of Finland goes by name of Svenska folkpartiet :bullet puke

Eldritch
09-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Weird. I've never heard of a company, well a shoe store of all things, actually refusing clientele.

I bet they are counting on an announcement like this bringing in more business from people who hate the SD, than what it is going to turn away. And what is TRUELY lame is that they quite possibly are right.

I imagine they don't sell Doc Martens? :D

Actually, all kinds of hooliganism and street violence in Sweden is currently monopolized by left-wing anarchists. AfaIk the right-wing skinhead scene is Sweden is more or less dead.

But I did check out of curiosity, and they do have Underground boots: :p

http://images3.brandos.fi/fi/0/7215/7215-b.jpg

Eldritch
09-24-2010, 10:05 PM
They also want to restore national conscription, get back on track with homogenous nation state etc. Simply make Sweden more like Finland.

Oh yeah, forgot that bit.