PDA

View Full Version : Should Balkanic be considered a own meta-ethnicity

Mortimer
10-29-2016, 01:29 AM
instead of dividing the balkanics into slavic, albanian, hellenic, romance etc. should they be considered a own meta-ethnicity "balkanic" i think they are closer to eatch other then to far aways who are also slavic, romance etc.

Bezprym
10-29-2016, 01:31 AM
No.

But I can smell the incoming butthurt already.

Mraz
10-29-2016, 01:34 AM
The concept of being a Balkanite is to hate anyone who isn't from your ethnicity and your neighbour country so it doesn't make sense to be all united under such idea.

Dick
10-29-2016, 01:36 AM
YES

MellowD
10-29-2016, 01:53 AM
The concept of being a Balkanite is to hate anyone who isn't from your ethnicity and your neighbour country so it doesn't make sense to be all united under such idea.

That would make Hungary the most balkan country :cool:

Dandelion
10-29-2016, 04:10 AM

United in mutual hatred and division.

http://rs919.pbsrc.com/albums/ad37/thebloodofkonstantin/reaction%20gifs/tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200

Yugoslavia failed, even if it was possibly the most decent communist country around.

Profileid
10-29-2016, 04:14 AM

Will you people ever get over yourselves? It sounds so damn... goofy, to hear "gypsy" used as an insult. V third worldish. It's like staring straight into the mind of someone who lived 150 years ago.

Mortimer
10-29-2016, 04:21 AM
Will you people ever get over yourselves? It sounds so damn... goofy, to hear "gypsy" used as an insult. V thirld worldish. It's like staring straight into the mind of someone who lived 150 years ago.

Thanks.

Drawing-slim
10-29-2016, 04:21 AM
The rest of balkanintes and greeks would eagerly welcome such proposal but albanians would never settle for it, and righfully so, for they're the only living illyrians.

Mortimer
10-29-2016, 04:24 AM
The rest of balkanintes and greeks would eagerly welcome such proposal but albanians would never settle for it, and righfully so, for they're the only living illyrians.

i think all balkanites are (partly) illyrians etc. even the slavs etc. and greeks etc. look at pca, i think a serb and a albanian cluster closer together then a serb and russian or macedonian and greek closer then a macedonian and pole etc. and genetics is not the only thing, culturally, mentality etc. they are similar.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Balkanoids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_IYrltqYrU

Free market capitalism will keep the Balkanoids from killing each other. It would tie them closer together economically. You don't fight with people who buy your products.

Ylla
10-29-2016, 06:09 AM
The arguing and third worldish behaviour is only seen online. Go to beach resorts you have serb and albanian living and partying together, likewise greek and slavic macedonian. Reality is so different and more civilised. The image we have is distorted.

Szegedist
10-29-2016, 07:50 AM
That would make Hungary the most balkan country :cool:

Debatable.

Laberia
10-29-2016, 08:18 AM
Will you people ever get over yourselves? It sounds so damn... goofy, to hear "gypsy" used as an insult. V thirld worldish. It's like staring straight into the mind of someone who lived 150 years ago.

Your problem is that you are an ignorant and you don't know nothing about the history and the people of this region, but you insist to post in this topics about Balkans instead learning. But not only you, the majority of Balcan members here including many Albanians are IGNORANTS. 150 years ago for an average serv, an Albanian was the epitome of an proud and honest highlander, a heroe. You can find this description of Albanian in many works of serv and other Balkan slavs authors of XIX century. What's happened in the last quarter of XIX century and in XX century, how became this Albanian from a heroe in a criminal in their national consciousness, is part of their nationalistic agenda. So, the today balkanites are a bunch of brainwashed people and they have nothing to do with the reality of XIX century, meanwhile you personally have to stay in front of the mirror and you have to say to yourself: Etain, you don't know nothing about this topic, so shut the fuck up.

Dunai
10-29-2016, 08:31 AM
There's an uniting under-layer in all these nations, thus I see it quite legit to describe these countries in an unifying term such as Balkanic, even if most of their Nationalists dislike it, however in real life the masses largely identify with being Balkanic people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sprachbund

Antimage
10-29-2016, 08:40 AM
The arguing and third worldish behaviour is only seen online. Go to beach resorts you have serb and albanian living and partying together, likewise greek and slavic macedonian. Reality is so different and more civilised. The image we have is distorted.

Anthroforums attract a disproportionate amount of young nationalists

Insuperable
10-29-2016, 08:49 AM
Nope.

HellLander87
10-29-2016, 08:54 AM
ein vlok ein katun ein Celnik

wvwvw
10-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Hellenarski is the perfect example of a meta-Balkanic ethnicity

Profileid
10-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Your problem is that you are an ignorant and you don't know nothing about the history and the people of this region, but you insist to post in this topics about Balkans instead learning. But not only you, the majority of Balcan members here including many Albanians are IGNORANTS. 150 years ago for an average serv, an Albanian was the epitome of an proud and honest highlander, a heroe. You can find this description of Albanian in many works of serv and other Balkan slavs authors of XIX century. What's happened in the last quarter of XIX century and in XX century, how became this Albanian from a heroe in a criminal in their national consciousness, is part of their nationalistic agenda. So, the today balkanites are a bunch of brainwashed people and they have nothing to do with the reality of XIX century, meanwhile you personally have to stay in front of the mirror and you have to say to yourself: Etain, you don't know nothing about this topic, so shut the fuck up.

How am I ignorant when you can't even spell "serb" right?
You want to run your mouth about your shit country, don't be mad when people comment on it you prissy lil girl.

Laberia
10-29-2016, 03:10 PM
How am I ignorant when you can't even spell "serb" right?
You want to run your mouth about your shit country, don't be mad when people comment on it you prissy lil girl.

Maybe i was a little bit harsh but it's true.

Hoxhaism
10-29-2016, 03:16 PM
no.

Profileid
10-29-2016, 09:27 PM

glad that is the case. My aunt and uncle hosted an exchange student from serbia and he was p cool

Robocop
10-29-2016, 09:39 PM
No.

Prism
10-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Tito would approve of this thread xD.

But no, the fact that South Slavs are a mix between Slavs and indigenous Balkan people, meanwhile Albanians are only the latter and makes a big difference.

I do agree that South Slavs are more Balkan than Slavic, and therefore closer to Albanians and Greeks as oppose to North Slavs.

Bosniensis
11-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Tito would approve of this thread xD.

But no, the fact that South Slavs are a mix between Slavs and indigenous Balkan people, meanwhile Albanians are only the latter and makes a big difference.

I do agree that South Slavs are more Balkan than Slavic, and therefore closer to Albanians and Greeks as oppose to North Slavs.

Slavs are the mix of E1b1b and I2 = Romans.

R1a & R1b = Germans.

Simple.

Entire Balkans are what has survived of Roman Empire.

Except Turks, they are Mongols & Turks.