PDA

View Full Version : White girl finds out she is 12.5% indian

Pages : [1] 2

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 08:38 PM
A girl whose maternal grandfather supposedly descended from an English man in British raj India and a Portuguese-Welsh lady found out that her great grandmother lied about being Portuguese and was actually indian. She probably did it to avoid the racism back then and passed as an extremely atypical Portuguese lady. Everyone in the comments is telling her that she looks indian, but she doesn't look indian to me. She could pass as Southern Italian to me and isn't dark skinned at all.

https://youtu.be/GjFxaH9Sdjo

Her grandfather reacting to his half indian dna results

https://youtu.be/doIcfDSaSAE

abcd123
10-30-2016, 08:44 PM
I know that feeling and it sucks. The same happened to me too, I found out I was half aboriginal- half mayan, that's the reason behind my long hiatus from TA.

Poise n Pen
10-30-2016, 08:46 PM
How can she think she is 100% white and have permanent tan? lol

Berahthraban
10-30-2016, 08:49 PM
It's only 12.5% so it shouldn't make much of a difference, but I think it's noticeable for sure (could be due to bias), but without a doubt, she can (as atypical) pass for Southern Italian too.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 08:50 PM

Idk if she's "permanently" tanned, she could be naturally pale with an live base. Her facial features look mostly euro to me.

But anyways she even said she would have been even more shocked if she found out she was 100% euro and not something else.

Ylla
10-30-2016, 08:51 PM
I could have told her that

randomguy1235
10-30-2016, 08:52 PM
She definitely looks partly non-white. I would've assumed minor South Asian.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 08:53 PM
It's only 12.5% so it shouldn't make much of a difference, but I think it's noticeable for sure (could be due to bias), but without a doubt, she can pass for Southern Italian too.

I think she does have some influences maybe, most notably it made her more prone to being olive skinned, but I think she can pass in South europe. Plus 12.5% of Indian ancestry should still keep her within the European range (in genetic clusters) seeing as Indians are predominately caucasoid, and the rest of her ancestry is euro.

Lightshade25
10-30-2016, 08:56 PM
She looks a bit Indid indeed.

MinervaItalica
10-30-2016, 08:56 PM
With that face she would be classified as gypsy in Italy in any case could pass in bigger South Italy cities ofc, like any other big cities (Paris included).

Berahthraban
10-30-2016, 08:57 PM
I think she does have some influences maybe, most notably it made her more prone to being olive skinned, but I think she can pass in South europe. Plus 12.5% of Indian ancestry should still keep her within the European range (in genetic clusters) seeing as Indians are predominately caucasoid, and the rest of her ancestry is euro.

She is very well in the European cluster, but her granddad seems to be half South Indian (he got 45% Dravidian on dna land if I remember correctly), so that could make a difference. And as you know, sometimes one part of the ancestry just pops out. I have a friend who is 75% Swedish and 25% Spanish, and yet could be seen as a 100% tanned Spanish (even though he would plot with Germans).

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 08:57 PM
With that face she would be classified as gypsy in Italy in any case could pass in bigger South Italy city ofc like any other big city (Paris included).

Come on dude. She wouldn't stand out in South Italy at all lol.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 08:59 PM
She is very well in the European cluster, but her granddad seems to be half South Indian (he got 45% Dravidian on dna land if I remember correctly), so that could make a difference. And as you know, sometimes one part of the ancestry just pops out. I have a friend who is 75% Swedish and 25% Spanish, and yet could be seen as a 100% tanned Spanish (even though he would plot with Germans).

Yes, darker features tend to dominate in phenotype.

Lightshade25
10-30-2016, 08:59 PM

Have you ever been to Italy?

Lightshade25
10-30-2016, 09:00 PM
Have you ever been to Italy?

That girl looks part Indid not even Med or Levantine.

Berahthraban

Looks very Indian in this pic

http://i.imgur.com/PDF1LjK.png

MinervaItalica

You never been in Italy (and probably in Europe) so i don't expect you to understand. If she walks in small towns of South Italy she would be classified as a gypsy. Only in big cities she could pass without being noticed. But obviously big cities are a melting pot of ethinicities.

Kriptc06
so is she "white" with 12 % non euro? mmmm

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:02 PM
Looks very Indian in this pic

http://i.imgur.com/PDF1LjK.png

I do see it in that pic.

You never been in Italy (and probably in Europe) so i don't expect you to understand. If she walks in small towns of South Italy she would be classified as a gypsy. Only in big cities she could pass without being noticed. But obviously big cities are a melting pot of ethinicities.
Alight, I'll take your word for it since you're italian. Granted, a lot of people are kinda ignorant about how far the swarthy range in italy goes sometimes.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:03 PM
so is she "white" with 12 % non euro? mmmm

She is white in the sense that that is pretty much what she was told she was growing up.

MinervaItalica
10-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Alight, I'll take your word for it since you're italian. Granted, a lot of people are kinda ignorant about how far the swarthy range in italy goes sometimes.

She could pass in America and in your area with no problems though xD

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:04 PM
She could pass in America and in your area with no problems though xD

Not with that accent.

Oneeye
10-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Come on, they are clearly part curry. Especially the grandfather.

Kriptc06
10-30-2016, 09:08 PM
She is white in the sense that that is pretty much what she was told she was growing up.

I also was told so lol, buT digging up, I discoverd, these Infos I posted here on my account "ancestry", people would consider me mixed then..

Bobby3
10-30-2016, 09:12 PM
She's cool about it.If i had any indian ancestry i would have pitched myself off a tall building or a mountain.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:18 PM
She's cool about it.If i had any indian ancestry i would have pitched myself off a tall building or a mountain.

That's sad.

Petalpusher
10-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Her grandad is probably around Iran seeing his DNAland (even this is better than ancestrydna) : 50% NW + 50% South Asia. Im guessing she clusters with some Euro Gypsy mixes, and she kinda looks like it.

Bobby3
10-30-2016, 09:27 PM
That's sad.

Do you prefer a plane or the space station?

abcd123
3 pages in and nobody mentioned:

I would fuck her. Gay TA is gay

King Niko
I grant my condolences.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:30 PM
Her grandad is probably around Iran seeing his DNAland (even this is better than ancestrydna) : 50% NW + 50% South Asia. Im guessing she clusters with some Euro Gypsy mixes, and she kinda looks like it.

I don't think he is around Iran, it depends on what his indian ancestry was, it appeared to be south indian. I would guess the girl clusters with Europeans proper. She only has 12.5%.

Petalpusher
10-30-2016, 09:34 PM
I don't think he is around Iran, it depends on what his indian ancestry was, it appeared to be south indian. I would guess the girl clusters with Europeans proper. She only has 12.5%.

It's south Indian Dravidian, that's one more reason he is almost halfway NW / south Indian (huge distance). 12,5% of that is a lot, she definetly doesn't cluster in Europe, probably in some of the empty space between Caucasus and central/north Europe.

https://s15.postimg.org/a81otoajf/hjfg1.png

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 09:54 PM
It's south Indian Dravidian, that's one more reason he is almost halfway NW / south Indian (huge distance). 12,5% of that is a lot, she definetly doesn't cluster in Europe, probably in some of the empty space between Caucasus and central/north Europe.

Iranians are definitely closer to English than to South Indian Dravidians, which he is 47% of (that seems vague so idk).

Gypsies are abolsoutely not 86% European, she doesn't cluster with them.

Petalpusher
10-30-2016, 10:05 PM
Iranians are definitely closer to English than to South Indian Dravidians, which he is 40% of (that seems vague so idk).

Gypsies are abolsoutely not 86% European, she doesn't cluster with them.

They are almost exactly in between NW Europe and S.India

That European value alone doesn't mean much, what matters is the non European part, the 14%...is it W.Asia (she would be in south Europe) or S.Asia, E_Asian, SSA, etc.. it makes a whole lot of difference as where someone is genetically. I wouldn't be surprised that she ends up in the same genetic region than Mortimer even with different origins (he has Russian, Serbian and a lot of European as well overall)

Insuperable
10-30-2016, 10:06 PM

Nobody cares about Caucasoid. She might as well be be part Papuan.

RN97
10-30-2016, 10:14 PM
She'd pass for many non-white ethnic groups. I've seen Syrians, Kurds, Turks etc. that look a lot more European than her. I think she could pass for a paki IMO. She just looks "high-caste" paki to me. Would anyone question it if they were told this paki actress was her sister?
http://i.imgur.com/hYlcCkX.jpg

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Her teeth look very British to me.

de Burgh II
10-30-2016, 10:20 PM
With dem dark ol' eyes and dat brown skin... it is not surprising... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Her grandfather looks like he came straight out of Tasmania... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damiăo de Góis
10-30-2016, 10:21 PM
Is the welsh-portuguese lady the one on the top left on the youtube image in the first post? :laugh:

Bell Beaker
10-30-2016, 10:45 PM
No. Dark phenotypes don't tend to dominate nothing. At least if we are concerning only Caucasoid mixing.

I have seen many Iraqi-German mixes or Turk-German, or North African-French mixes and many children develop blond hair and pale skin (though most of them tend to become dark haired as age advances).

NSXD60
10-30-2016, 10:46 PM
If that girl is White, then I'm Jeremy Irons
http://i68.tinypic.com/kejf5x.jpg
And I'm Tom Jones
http://i68.tinypic.com/302m1c3.jpg

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 10:58 PM
They are almost exactly in between NW Europe and S.India

Not even close
http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/images/upload/misc/xEliasAlucard_Full_20111006234958BGA2.png.pagespee d.ic.Rfxx_rRtSx.png
http://www.zackvision.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sister-bga-1.png

That European value alone doesn't mean much, what matters is the non European part, the 14%...is it W.Asia (she would be in south Europe) or S.Asia, E_Asian, SSA, etc.. it makes a whole lot of difference as where someone is genetically. I wouldn't be surprised that she ends up in the same genetic region than Mortimer even with different origins (he has Russian, Serbian and a lot of European as well overall)

Lol, if she was 12% West Asian, she would still manage to cluster farther than just South Europe. AngloJew is a quarter semitic MENA and clusters with the French, Germans, etc (West Europeans).

Her European value is much higher than Mortimers, snd on top of that, I have seen Mortimer score 17-19 distances from balkan populations on oracles, and that is not that far genetically. With her having even more European than him (she is close to 9%), she would for sure make it to Europe. If she was 12.5% SSA I could see what you are saying, but she is 12.5% s. indian

Incal
10-30-2016, 11:03 PM
With that face she would be classified as gypsy in Italy in any case could pass in bigger South Italy cities ofc, like any other big cities (Paris included).

Gotta be thankful about the anglo ignorance about other countries and races, could save your neck. If I lived back then and had kids with a local woman I'd just say I'm Portuguese-Welsh lol

Oneeye
10-30-2016, 11:09 PM
They knew they were "off" and that something about them was different. Epically wrong about what it was though.

Sebastianus Rex
10-30-2016, 11:10 PM
If her grandmother had Goese origins they could claim to be of Portuguese nationality until the early 60's. Even now many Catholic Goese identify as Portuguese and not as Indian.

Damiăo de Góis
10-30-2016, 11:13 PM
If her grandmother had Goese origins they could claim to be of Portuguese nationality until the early 60's. Even now many Catholic Goese identify as Portuguese and not as Indian.

Yeah i forgot about that. Maybe she wasn't "lying" after all, or at least not with bad intentions.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 11:18 PM
Yeah i forgot about that. Maybe she wasn't "lying" after all, or at least not with bad intentions.

She definitely wouldn't have lied if it wasn't seriously advantageous for her. I think she did it to avoid racism. Their family seroiously thought she was ethnically Portuguese (and it makes wonder how, seeing as she was a very dark south indian that couldn't even pass for mena).

Damiăo de Góis
10-30-2016, 11:21 PM
She definitely wouldn't have lied if it wasn't seriously advantageous for her. I think she did it to avoid racism. Their family seroiously thought she was ethnically Portuguese (and it makes wonder how, seeing as she was a very dark south indian that couldn't even pass for mena).

Parts of India were literally portuguese territory until 1961. I doubt they would know what ethnic portuguese meant.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 11:28 PM
No. Dark phenotypes don't tend to dominate nothing. At least if we are concerning only Caucasoid mixing.

I have seen many Iraqi-German mixes or Turk-German, or North African-French mixes and many children develop blond hair and pale skin (though most of them tend to become dark haired as age advances).

This is true. I have a few half Euro cousins, and most of them have light features all over (hair, eyes, skin, etc), but I assume most mena people carry the genes for such features. With south Indians, they probably don't really carry them. However, if she was 12% North Indian, she probably would have looked white and would have been genetically a lot whiter.

Myanthropologies
10-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Parts of India were literally portuguese territory until 1961. I doubt they would know what ethnic portuguese meant.

Surely she would have specified that her ethnicity is some indian ethnicity to her kids though, right? I doubt people thought they were literally Portuguese.

Mortimer
10-30-2016, 11:32 PM
With dem dark ol' eyes and dat brown skin... it is not surprising... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Her grandfather looks like he came straight out of Tasmania... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dont see her having brown skin tbh even the grandfather is just olive (slightly-yellowish brown) and not dark skinned at all, her grandfather is less exotic and lighter then my mum and many gypsies. she has normal white skin. she doesnt look non-white to me, but considering that she is british she does look a bit exotic, but just slightly, a little curry, but not much. the grandfather doesnt look like from tasmania at all. the grandfather is the guy in the second video right? he is lighter and less exotic then my mum.

Petalpusher
10-30-2016, 11:33 PM
Not even close
This is what your second pca shows even stacked like that. You want me to trace some fits on K15 again...? Im looking at it right now and actually it would be a point between Iranians and Afghans. It's basically on the "West Asian" component in black. If you mix a basic English with a S.Indian that's where you are, i can't change that. Of course his admix would look different than the people around him but that's where he would be. Now to find her, you just breakdown that line in 4 or 8, as she is 12,5% of her South Indian Great grand parent, that she wasn't aware of.

Lol, if she was 12% West Asian, she would still manage to cluster farther than just South Europe. AngloJew is a quarter semitic MENA and clusters with the French, Germans, etc (West Europeans).

Her European value is much higher than Mortimers, snd on top of that, I have seen Mortimer score 17-19 distances from balkan populations on oracles, and that is not that far genetically. With her having even more European than him (she is close to 9%), she would for sure make it to Europe. If she was 12.5% SSA I could see what you are saying, but she is 12.5% s. indian

No he's not, i ve made a couple of pca with Anglojew results, he is a little east of N.Italians. Because Ashkenazi + English. How could she be with south Europe, there s no proper S.Asian in S.Europe, certainly not +10% Dravidian, you can only drift "east" with S.Asian, considering how far it is, yes even 12.5% throws you away very quickly.

Mortimer
10-30-2016, 11:35 PM

She could pass as Gypsy. But Gypsy wouldnt be my first guess in serbia, I would see her as Serb.

Does she look closer to this (serb)
http://www.in4s.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IVANA-SPANOVIC.jpg

or this (serbian gypsy)
http://www.vijesti.me/media/cache/28/d4/28d4ca077f80c617c6506caf004781df.jpg

to me she looks closer to serb and could also pass as greek, romanian, albanian etc. vaguely but she looks what she is british with slighty curry

caviezel
10-30-2016, 11:37 PM
kind of like Lady Diana who was about 25% indian/armenian if I remember correctly.

MagnusAurelius
10-30-2016, 11:37 PM

How can you make such stupid comments? Due to your autistic obsession with who is white and who isn't?

Being White has more fact in being a social/cultural construct that it does race, it grew to include all people of European origin due to the general unity between European people and because Europeans are the fairest of the Caucasian race, generally speaking.

MagnusAurelius
10-30-2016, 11:43 PM
I know that feeling and it sucks. The same happened to me too, I found out I was half aboriginal- half mayan, that's the reason behind my long hiatus from TA.

Probably joking but that is a far worse result if you are Caucasian since most IndoAryan ethnic groups are 70-80% Caucasian anyway, depending on the ethnic group and person, same with high caste South Indians.

Mortimer
10-30-2016, 11:46 PM
She could pass as Gypsy. But Gypsy wouldnt be my first guess in serbia, I would see her as Serb.

Does she look closer to this (serb)
http://www.in4s.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IVANA-SPANOVIC.jpg

or this (serbian gypsy)
http://www.vijesti.me/media/cache/28/d4/28d4ca077f80c617c6506caf004781df.jpg

to me she looks closer to serb and could also pass as greek, romanian, albanian etc. vaguely but she looks what she is british with slighty curry

but thats my perception i dont know if im right many claim she is brown or "permatanned" etc. i dont see it, to me she has a milky or porceilane or ivory skin. what i call white

wvwvw
10-30-2016, 11:50 PM
She'd pass for many non-white ethnic groups. I've seen Syrians, Kurds, Turks etc. that look a lot more European than her. I think she could pass for a paki IMO. She just looks "high-caste" paki to me. Would anyone question it if they were told this paki actress was her sister?
http://i.imgur.com/hYlcCkX.jpg

no she looks different

wvwvw
10-30-2016, 11:52 PM
Pakistani lol..She looks med, neither gypsy nor Pakistani,

gum_dum
10-30-2016, 11:56 PM
What kind of Indian 12.5%? Is DNA ancestry Indian component similar to Harappa? Anyway she give southern euro vibes.

Anglojew
10-30-2016, 11:56 PM
A girl whose maternal grandfather supposedly descended from an English man in British raj India and a Portuguese-Welsh lady found out that her great grandmother lied about being Portuguese and was actually indian. She probably did it to avoid the racism back then and passed as an extremely atypical Portuguese lady. Everyone in the comments is telling her that she looks indian, but she doesn't look indian to me. She could pass as Southern Italian to me and isn't dark skinned at all.

https://youtu.be/GjFxaH9Sdjo

Her grandfather reacting to his half indian dna results

https://youtu.be/doIcfDSaSAE

They don't look at all white.

Grab the Gauge
10-30-2016, 11:58 PM
If you deviate in any respect from this archetype, you are not a White Man.

http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/neil-armstrong-4.jpg

gum_dum
10-30-2016, 11:58 PM

She score 7.5% dravidian on DNALand. Which basically translate to 3-4% Harappa south Indian or less. Very low amount, basically as much as average western Iranian.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 12:01 AM
This is what your second pca shows even stacked like that. You want me to trace some fits on K15 again...? Im looking at it right now and actually it would be a point between Iranians and Afghans. It's basically on the "West Asian" component in black. If you mix a basic English with a S.Indian that's where you are, i can't change that. Of course his admix would look different than the people around him but that's where he would be. Now to find her, you just breakdown that line in 4 or 8, as she is 12,5% of her South Indian Great grand parent, that she wasn't aware of.

Afghans aren't on that PCA chart, Pathans are, whom are a different ethnic group, (pathans from India). A real average afghan would have plotted between Adygei and Kalash/Pathan/Burusho on that map. He would cluster with Makranis, Brahuis, etc. India is genetically diverse and the genetic diversity between the northernmost indian and the southernmost indian is equivalent or almost equivalent to the genetic diversity throughout Europeans (maybe even more), so there is no way he would make it to Iranians with a half English (which isn't even the northmost euro), and South indian, especilaly considering that some south Indians are more Australoid than caucasoid. If what you were saying was the case, then this 12.5% Indian girl would be well into Europe genetically, considering that Iranians arent far from Europeans on a global scale.

No he's not, i ve made a couple of pca with Anglojew results, he is a little east of N.Italians. Because Ashkenazi + English. How could she be with south Europe, there s no propoer S.Asian in S.Europe, certainly not +10% Dravidian, you can only drift "east" with S.Asian, considering how far it is, yes even 12.5% throws you away very quickly.

Not really bro

http://i63.tinypic.com/313qdyt.jpg

He is something in between North Italians and southernmost French.

With her being 12.5% West Asian in a scenario, she would cluster even more north than that (definitely more north than south Europe).

South Indian has components that are west eurasian and shared with Europeans, so those do play a role. Afterall, the whole world would make a "v" shaped continuum on a global scale, with west eurasians and . She will cluster with/near some European group for sure.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 12:11 AM
What kind of Indian 12.5%? Is DNA ancestry Indian component similar to Harappa? Anyway she give southern euro vibes.

The DNA Land Dravidian includes reference populations

ncludes: Bengali in Bangladesh; Sri Lankan Tamil from Sri Lanka (expat in the UK) and Indian Telugu from Southern India (expat in the UK)

Im 16% Dravidian but Im also 6% Central IndoEuropean which I suspect is part of general southasian in my case, from Indo Europeans or CHG etc. and Ambiguous West Eurasian [4.1%] which points on the map india there are different ambigous, i have also Ambiguous South European [4.3%] which points on the map to balkan. so that makes me 26.1% southasian (all combined)

https://s22.postimg.org/govp06c8x/DNALand_Mortimer.jpg

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 12:17 AM

The 12.5% is from AncestryDNA and is a general southasian category, a modern day category like "european" (not split into whg, enf, ane etc.) just "southasian" modern population cluster, like the one on 23andme.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 12:23 AM
They don't look at all white.

She has a European nose, European smile, and generally caucasoid hair. The only thing indian in her features is her permanent tan and some of her eye region. She even specified in the description that she gets mistaken for Greek, Turkish, and Latina. Never Indian. To deny European influence in her features is just dumb. Her non caucasoid ancestry is maybe just 0.5-3%.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 12:26 AM
She has a European nose, European smile, and generally caucasoid hair. The only thing indian in her features is her permanent tan and some of her eye region. She even specified in the description that she gets mistaken for Greek, Turkish, and Latina. Never Indian. To deny European influence in her features is just dumb. Her non caucasoid ancestry is maybe just 0.5-3%.

If she has a permanent tan Im black skinned. She has milky skin. Maybe in England her skin colour is a tan though I really dont know.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 12:30 AM
If she has a permanent tan Im black skinned. She has milky skin. Maybe in England her skin colour is a tan though I really dont know.

I was thinking the same thing. In the beginning of the second video she looks rather on the paler side to me actually and looks ashkenazi.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 12:32 AM
I was thinking the same thing. In the beginning of the second video she looks rather on the paler side to me actually and looks ashkenazi.

agree yes i do see that she looks exotic for her majority ancestry (british) but she is not brown. maybe in england or they perceive her as such because of her vibe, she has a slight curry vibe. but she is not brown and would pass better as european then indian.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 12:42 AM
agree yes i do see that she looks exotic for her majority ancestry (british) but she is not brown. maybe in england or they perceive her as such because of her vibe, she has a slight curry vibe. but she is not brown and would pass better as european then indian.

There is quite some projection bias. I've seen swarthier Europeans than her tbh.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 12:47 AM

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 01:34 AM
The DNA Land Dravidian includes reference populations

ncludes: Bengali in Bangladesh; Sri Lankan Tamil from Sri Lanka (expat in the UK) and Indian Telugu from Southern India (expat in the UK)

Im 16% Dravidian but Im also 6% Central IndoEuropean which I suspect is part of general southasian in my case, from Indo Europeans or CHG etc. and Ambiguous West Eurasian [4.1%] which points on the map india there are different ambigous, i have also Ambiguous South European [4.3%] which points on the map to balkan. so that makes me 26.1% southasian (all combined)

https://s22.postimg.org/govp06c8x/DNALand_Mortimer.jpg

And you score around 10% south indian on harappa, so I'm right in saying that she will score 5% at most south indian on harappa calculator.

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 01:37 AM
Afghans aren't on that PCA chart, Pathans are, whom are a different ethnic group, (pathans from India). A real average afghan would have plotted between Adygei and Kalash/Pathan/Burusho on that map. He would cluster with Makranis, Brahuis, etc. India is genetically diverse and the genetic diversity between the northernmost indian and the southernmost indian is equivalent or almost equivalent to the genetic diversity throughout Europeans (maybe even more), so there is no way he would make it to Iranians with a half English (which isn't even the northmost euro), and South indian, especilaly considering that some south Indians are more Australoid than caucasoid. If what you were saying was the case, then this 12.5% Indian girl would be well into Europe genetically, considering that Iranians arent far from Europeans on a global scale.

Not really bro

He is something in between North Italians and southernmost French.

With her being 12.5% West Asian in a scenario, she would cluster even more north than that (definitely more north than south Europe).

South Indian has components that are west eurasian and shared with Europeans, so those do play a role. Afterall, the whole world would make a "v" shaped continuum on a global scale, with west eurasians and . She will cluster with/near some European group for sure.

Pathans are from FATA, not sure why you keep lying through your teeth just because they score higher south indian then Kandahar pashtuns.

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 01:39 AM
Pathans are from FATA, not sure why you keep lying through your teeth just because they score higher south indian then Kandahar pashtuns.

They aren't from FATA, ask other members. There is a reason that they're genetically closer to North Indians than to pashtuns in Afghanistan.

Petalpusher
10-31-2016, 01:41 AM
Afghans aren't on that PCA chart, Pathans are, whom are a different ethnic group, (pathans from India). A real average afghan would have plotted between Adygei and Kalash/Pathan/Burusho on that map. He would cluster with Makranis, Brahuis, etc. India is genetically diverse and the genetic diversity between the northernmost indian and the southernmost indian is equivalent or almost equivalent to the genetic diversity throughout Europeans (maybe even more), so there is no way he would make it to Iranians with a half English (which isn't even the northmost euro), and South indian, especilaly considering that south Indians are more Australoid than caucasoid.

Now you tell me he would be in India? How could he be with Makrani, the guy is half English remember, wtf? He is 50% NW Europe + 50% S.Indian. Not only he makes it to Iranics but he s even closer to Europe than Afghans even if he s half of the southernmost Indian there is. Is this what really bothering you? Ah that must be it.

https://s11.postimg.org/95740g3u9/k15gs1.jpg

Then it goes something like, he married an Anglo, her mother/father married an Anglo,.. = She is 1/8 S.Asian/Indian, that's what she gets 12.5%, isn't she? incredible it works everytime, genetic 101, basic concept of fertilization.

The grandfather results are as clear as it can be, half English half south Indian, what else could he be, it's a straightforward story. The girl on the other hand, could be relatively close to southeast Europe but not really in there, just like Mortimer is on the periphery of southeast Europe, it's even more complicated than that as she has S.Asian when southeast euro don't, she s in some genetic void space next to Europe. Like most people resulting in an uncommon mix of distant ethnicities. There s just no country/population that ever formed the same ethnic makeup in the world. That applies of course to the grandfather too. In practical terms, it results simply in an increase of distances.

Not really bro

With her being 12.5% West Asian in a scenario, she would cluster even more north than that (definitely more north than south Europe₩.

Anglojew is at the border of north and south Europe, there was a cliquable area on your picture that used to highlight that, in the same way Norwegians don't cluster south of Germans, you are not on 23andme so you don't know how to use the material, it was discarded last year but you keep using it to try to confuse people.

That's why S.Indians are not full blown Australoids or Papuans, they have something else Eurasian. Are we still at that point?

Dandelion
10-31-2016, 01:43 AM
She looks so obviously of Indian descent. How didn't she know before?

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 01:46 AM
And you score around 10% south indian on harappa, so I'm right in saying that she will score 5% at most south indian on harappa calculator.

agree, but i dont know why people only see "southindian" as "indian" she is 12.5% southasian, thats 1/8. and it would show on 23andme and shows on AncestryDNA etc.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 01:47 AM
She looks so obviously of Indian descent. How didn't she know before?

she doesnt look obviously of indian descendt. but she had pictures of her great grandmother who was full indian, and was from british raj etc. she should have suspected it or known it.

GoneWithTheWind
10-31-2016, 02:03 AM
I grant my condolences.

Hahhahaha thats ma nigga Niko

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 02:39 AM
Now you tell me he would be in India? How could he be with Makrani, the guy is half English remember, wtf? He is 50% NW Europe + 50% S.Indian. Not only he makes it to Iranics but he s even closer to Europe than Afghans even if he s half of the southernmost Indian there is. Is this what really bothering you? Ah that must be it.

Why are you insulting me? Lol. Why would I want to be associated with Europeans? (Especially anglos of all people). You keep sticking to that same stupid pca plot which is clearly very wrong even though I can literally provide you 1,000 other pca plots showing what I say.

India is genetically diverse and has practically as much genetic diversity as Europe does, if not more. It isn't possible for a half south Indian half English to get all the way there. You're the one who's saying that this 12% Indian would cluster near where Mortimer is genetically then essentially saying that her 50% Indian grandfather would cluster around the same region gypsies cluster on (according to that map you showed). Your statements don't add up at all.

Then you accuse me of not accepting things and claiming that I'm butthurt because he is closer to Europe (implying I care), even though yiure the one who can't accept that a 12% West Asian would cluster with you (really, that's not a lot of West asian blood at all). AngloJew himself is on the border of West Europe genetically, being 25% SEMITIC MENA. You try to pawn someone who is only 12% West Asian off as someone who would only "cluster near south Europe," despite accepting ashkenazis who are 50% West asian as "Europeans" in the "South European" cluster. According of you, anyone who is 12% non european or 50% non european are just the same for all you care. Is that why you have to post articles boutique how "non semitic" shifted farmers actually were in pride? You are the one who is butthurt when Europeans and non european caucasoids are compared. You also can't accept the fact that this 12% Indian girl would cluster well into europe, even more than some European groups themselves do.

Half tamil half Swedish girl from Anthrogenica:

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Brahui @ 7,098564
2 Burusho @ 9,102458
3 Kalash @ 12,505466
4 Pathan @ 13,000677
5 GujuratiA @ 13,708971
6 Balochi @ 13,825705
7 Punjabi @ 13,976507
8 Afghan_Pashtun @ 18,672045
9 Kumyk @ 18,745900
10 Tadjik @ 18,854632
11 Tajik_Pomiri @ 18,989688
12 Kahatryia @ 22,438987
13 Brahmin_UP @ 22,589512
14 Bangladeshi @ 25,049304
15 Chechen @ 31,704958
16 Iranian @ 33,474885
17 Azeri @ 33,475859
18 Adygei @ 37,380582
19 Nogai @ 40,076831
20 Turkmen @ 42,473993
259 iterations.

A 33 distance from Iranians and almost 19 from afghans. she doesn't cluster with either.

Admixture calculators are only for people like you who are upset that you don't have direct ancestry from PIE groups, so you have to tell yourself that it's okay because you can be "genetically modeled" as such and such (which is bs. IBD tests are the most accurate. Admixture gives a good idea, but IBD is the best). You are the ones who have to claim that Scythians were Europeans when they were an Iranic group and closest to Pamiris and other east iranics, along with some east euro (not to mention the fact that pashtuns and Pamiris greatly descend from them). There is even a Yamnaya sample out there who is in between East Iranics and East Europeans (on admixture).

Then it goes something like, he married an Anglo, her mother/father married an Anglo,.. = She is 1/8 S.Asian/Indian, that's what she gets 12.5%, isn't she? incredible it works everytime, genetic 101, basic concept of fertilization.

Stop talking to me like im an idiot. I know that obviously. I'm not denying that he is half Euro or that she is 12% indian.

The grandfather results are as clear as it can be, half English half south Indian, what else could he be, it's a straightforward story. The girl on the other hand, could be relatively close to southeast Europe but not really in there, just like Mortimer is on the periphery of southeast Europe, it's even more complicated than that as she has S.Asian when southeast euro don't, she s in some genetic void space next to Europe.
She scored a lot less dravidian in her than Mortimer, and probably only has 3% ASE in her. The rest of her indian dna would be Iranian Neolithic/CHG like stuff which Europeans DO have. She can still cluster extremely close to Europeans, practically with them. Wheread ever she clusters, she is definitely within the ranges of Europe, but you try to exotify her and make her sound like she wouldn't be.

Anglojew is at the border of north and south Europe, there was a cliquable area on your picture that used to highlight that, in the same way Norwegians don't cluster south of Germans, you are not on 23andme so you don't know how to use the material, it was discarded last year but you keep using it to try to confuse people.

Im not trying to confuse anyone, I just didn't know that.

That's why S.Indians are not full blown Australoids or Papuans, they have something else Eurasian. Are we still at that point?

LOL if they're not full blown Papuans, then why do you act like this girl is 12% Indian girl is too exotic for Europe when she's not? On the other hand, you're trying to convince us that someone who is 17-30% ASE will cluster closer to Europeans than Afghans do.

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 04:04 AM
Looks less exotic in the second video than in the first lol.

Grace O'Malley
10-31-2016, 05:11 AM
The Indian ancestry is obvious. The Grandfather looks typical Anglo-Indian. I'm just surprised that they wouldn't be aware that they have Indian ancestry. The Grandfather obviously was born in India as he has an Indian accent and his mother would have looked Indian.

The granddaughter is really pretty.

In the past people were very racist and many people hid their true origins. Meryl Oberon is a famous example.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549874/Wuthering-Heights-actress-Merle-Oberons-secret-took-grave-sister-mother-gave-birth-aged-12.html

Iloko
10-31-2016, 05:28 AM
She looks as South Asian as her grandpa.

Milo
10-31-2016, 05:36 AM
for fucks sake she looks fully papuan. this astroloid nigresss and her grandpa should go back to andaman islands.

Milo
10-31-2016, 05:41 AM
This is true. I have a few half Euro cousins, and most of them have light features all over (hair, eyes, skin, etc), but I assume most mena people carry the genes for such features. With south Indians, they probably don't really carry them. However, if she was 12% North Indian, she probably would have looked white and would have been genetically a lot whiter.:picard2: Goa isn't even core south India, it's south/western. What the hell do you even mean by "12% North Indian".

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:43 AM
she looks more indian to me, it isnt even her facial features but her skin tone. but she doesnt really look indian, she looks mixed and you can see it .
the grandafather or father looks pakistani

if she had a different skin she would pass but the skin is too much weird.

Milo
10-31-2016, 05:46 AM
she looks more indian to me, it isnt even her facial features but her skin tone. but she doesnt really look indian, she looks mixed and you can see it .

if she had a different skin she would pass but the skin is too much weird.I can barely see anything particularly Indian about her. I've seen swarthier fully blooded South Euros. No one would have told this girl that she looks like an OngePapuan IRL.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:46 AM

a 12% asian person has more chances to look white than someone who is 12% indian, being fully caucasoid doesnt mean much

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:48 AM
I can barely see anything particularly Indian about her. I've seen swarthier fully blooded South Euros. No one would have told this girl that she looks like an OngePapuan IRL.

what is exaggerating but her skin color is really different . she doesnt look tanned. i am not talking about darkness but skin tone , south italians when tanned have a completely different skin.
i think many would see her as a local while many others would ask her where she is from or if she is mixed.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:51 AM

but you re romanian meaning that would make part roma not normal indian...

Milo
10-31-2016, 05:52 AM
what is exaggerating but her skin color is really different . she doesnt look tanned. i am not talking about darkness but skin tone , south italians when tanned have a completely different skin.
i think many would see her as a local while many others would ask her where she is from or if she is mixed.You(and the others) are only seeing these things because you already know her ancestry. I don't see anything exotic about her for Europe(as a whole).

On a calculator like harappa she'd only score around 5-6% South Indian, only half of which is ASI(east eurasian). I see nothing particularly Indian about her phenotype, maybe her skintone, but that itself is well within the tanned spectrum of Europeans.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:54 AM

lol
they do
those mixed kids usually resemble more the non european parent

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:54 AM
You(and the others) are only seeing these things because you already know her ancestry. I don't see anything exotic about her for Europe(as a whole).

On a calculator like harappa she'd only score around 5-6% South Indian, only half of which is ASI(east eurasian). I see nothing particularly Indian about her phenotype, maybe her skintone, but that itself is well within the tanned spectrum of Europeans.

it is not. get over it , an albino 100% indian passes better than her.

Milo
10-31-2016, 05:57 AM
it is not. get over it , an albino 100% indian passes better than her.get over what? I am Indian and I'm saying she doesn't look Indian at all to me. I've seen 100% Euro people who pass as Indians better than her.

But on forums unless you're blonde/blue eyed you can't be fully european.

Iloko
10-31-2016, 05:58 AM
At certain views/angles her grandpa appears to be lighter skinned than her lol.

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:01 AM
When you tell someone this gypsy looking half chilean guy is fully swedish they say "Tanned, but the features are undeniably Swedish (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/#)/European."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpg
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?192495-Christian-G%F6ran-100-Swedish&p=3999744&viewfull=1#post3999744

People see what they want to see.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:02 AM

it would be dark even here

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:04 AM
get over what? I am Indian and I'm saying she doesn't look Indian at all to me. I've seen 100% Euro people who pass as Indians better than her.

But on forums unless you're blonde/blue eyed you can't be fully european.

it isnt about darkness but tone. a chinese immigrant can be as dark (or light) as many italians (tanned and not tanned) but i recognize them for their skin even when i dont see their face

when they re light the skin is porcellain like , being very thick they lack the "redness" you would find even on a south italian and chinese skin is smoother and lucid
when they re dark it is slightly yellowish

why would this be different for this girl?

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:05 AM
When you tell someone this gypsy looking half chilean guy is fully swedish they say "Tanned, but the features are undeniably Swedish (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/#)/European."

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpg
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?192495-Christian-G%F6ran-100-Swedish&p=3999744&viewfull=1#post3999744

People see what they want to see.

no one would call him "tanned", and except minerva who is saying she has an "indian face"? we re only talking about skin color

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:11 AM
no one would call him "tanned", and except minerva who is saying she has an "indian face"? we re only talking about skin color
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpg

Tanned, but the features are undeniably Swedish/European.

He looks like the Mesolithic Hunter-Gatherer reconstruction.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpg

Oh I forgot to add that his mom is Chilean. LOL!!!!!!!!!
Andideniably Swedish :lol:

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:19 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6d/c8/72/6dc87279bef65b40144c01419647e90e.jpg

Andideniably Swedish :lol:

he doesnt look andid if it s this what you re implying lol
if he was an albino he would look white (and so would this girl)

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:22 AM
he doesnt look andid if it s this what you re implying lol
if he was an albino he would look white (and so would this girl)he's half andid, and he clearly looks it

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 06:44 AM
it would be dark even here

then im blind, to me she has milky/paper white skin.

Petalpusher
10-31-2016, 06:46 AM
textwall

No need to cry me a river over this, we are just commenting random results. This is a interesting textbook case.

Check this out instead, she did post her Eurogenes results in the comments, which i didn't see earlier:

Grandfather
North_Atlantic 24.50
Baltic 15.63
West_Med 4.20
West_Asian 9.94
East_Med 3.18
Red_Sea -
South_Asian 35.59
East_Asian 3.73
Siberian 2.15
Amerindian 0.79
Oceanian -
Northeast_African 0.26
Sub-Saharan -

Her
North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
West_Asian 7.15
East_Med 7.84
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

Now we just generate the oracle in 4mix and pick the best fits with the closest distances:

Grandfather (great fit)

1 50% Chenchu +25% Danish +25% North_Swedish @ 2,648411

Her (not as good fit, but expected as you get closer to Europe, "South Asian" becomes more rare and cannot match any population that easily.

1 50% Spanish_Aragon +25% North_Swedish +25% Punjabi_Jat @ 5,548336

Green= Grandfather
Red= Granddaughter

https://s22.postimg.org/wzgd7wfnz/K15_V3gf12.png

I was spot on without seeing her real autosomal results, she's the equivalent of 75% Euro + 25% Punjabi, the grandfather is a bullseye where i made a circle in the previous post. If i was to give it an hour to this i could predict most of her direct ancestors, it's then just deducting with some calculations. You can also notice how the two lines of fit are almost the same and parralel, because yes that works as precisely as that, actually it would be the same line if her fits were as good as her grandfather or both ultimately @0, it would likely draw exactly the same line as this one:

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 08:17 AM
No need to cry me a river over this, we are just commenting random results. This is a interesting textbook case.

Check this out instead, she did post her Eurogenes results in the comments, which i didn't see earlier:

Grandfather
North_Atlantic 24.50
Baltic 15.63
West_Med 4.20
West_Asian 9.94
East_Med 3.18
Red_Sea -
South_Asian 35.59
East_Asian 3.73
Siberian 2.15
Amerindian 0.79
Oceanian -
Northeast_African 0.26
Sub-Saharan -

Her
North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
West_Asian 7.15
East_Med 7.84
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

Now we just generate the oracle in 4mix and pick the best fits with the closest distances:

Grandfather (great fit)

Her (not as good fit, but expected as you get closer to Europe, "South Asian" becomes more rare and cannot match any population that easily.

Green= Grandfather
Red= Granddaughter

I was spot on without seeing her real autosomal results, she's the equivalent of 75% Euro + 25% Punjabi, the grandfather is a bullseye where i made a circle in the previous post. If i was to give it an hour to this i could predict most of her direct ancestors, it's then just deducting with some calculations. You can also notice how the two lines of fit are almost the same and parralel, because yes that works as precisely as that, actually it would be the same line if her fits were as good as her grandfather or both ultimately @0, it would likely draw exactly the same line as this one:

She clearly clusters in Europe. She is not that far from Bulgarians at all (even on your pca which I don't necessarily agree with). That's like only a 7-10 distance away. She is closer to Bulgarians than some Finmish groups are to each other. Also, if her European ancestry was purely English, she would have probably clustered with Moldovians. It was not just her South Asian admixture that didn't have been hit a European population, she was also part italian and a tad Iberian. Looking at her gedmatch results, it makes sense where she clusters, the only thing keeping her from clustering with Bulgarians is her 9% South Asian.

The grandfather clustering with west asians makes no sense. He is less than 10% West Asian, and the rest of his components are different than what the west asian component consists of at all, besides south indian, which is WAY higher than what west asian scores. He should definitely be northern shifted, but not western shifted. Otherwise, why aren't groups that are high in steepe ancestry like some Gujuratis, Brahmins, and Kalash, etc western shifted? Also, she somehow managed to score Oceanian on that calculator depsite him not coring any (even though he scored some Melanesian on ancestry alone).

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:19 AM
he's half andid, and he clearly looks it

yes for his skin color

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:20 AM

Grandfather
North_Atlantic 24.50
Baltic 15.63
West_Med 4.20
West_Asian 9.94
East_Med 3.18
Red_Sea -
South_Asian 35.59
East_Asian 3.73
Siberian 2.15
Amerindian 0.79
Oceanian -
Northeast_African 0.26
Sub-Saharan -

Her
North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
West_Asian 7.15
East_Med 7.84
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

Grandfather (great fit)

Green= Grandfather
Red= Granddaughter

lol i didnt expect less than 10% of your gene to have such huge influence on your appearence

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:25 AM
then im blind, to me she has milky/paper white skin.

it s because you re comparing her to yourself and your relatives from your mother side.

i am much lighter than her and i am still way far from having a "white as paper" skin (well now my is getting yellow for some reasons but it s still 100 times lighter)

this is what i consider a "paper white" skin :

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3843/14780521263_17d6340846_b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/83/5d/8b835db2e4f00aeaca8f4878c997ce53.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/95/77/57957711baef2b43a2c7771c8a9cd442.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4127/4840306370_9598e9084f_z.jpg

Milo
10-31-2016, 08:27 AM
lol i didnt expect less than 10% of your gene to have such huge influence on your appearenceBecause it barely has any influence on her phenotype, all you're seeing is what you want to see.

TheForeigner
10-31-2016, 08:27 AM
Her grandmother doesn't pass as any kind of Portuguese. People were maybe more polite and tolerant in Britain, than she was complexed.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 08:32 AM
Because it barely has any influence on her phenotype, all you're seeing is what you want to see.

no , i see a very dark skin ...

turbosat
10-31-2016, 08:43 AM
They aren't from FATA, ask other members. There is a reason that they're genetically closer to North Indians than to pashtuns in Afghanistan.

No, the Pathans are most probably from FATA. Check the study. It will say where they are from. Post a link to the study.

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 08:45 AM
No, the Pathans are most probably from FATA. Check the study. It will say where they are from. Post a link to the study.

Yes Indian Pathans (Indians with some Pashtun ancestry) are listed as "UP Muslim" and the like.

turbosat
10-31-2016, 09:04 AM

She might be using a fake tan product. Its common in UK.

turbosat
10-31-2016, 09:14 AM
Yes Indian Pathans (Indians with some Pashtun ancestry) are listed as "UP Muslim" and the like.

True but sometimes also stated as some kind of Pathan from UP or Afridi Pathan etc

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 09:18 AM
I know that but in that particular study for the chart that was printed - were they Indian Pathans?

Theres no actual evidence but their genetic scores sort of average out to be Pashtun +Upite type, even lower SI than UP Brahmins.

Milo
10-31-2016, 09:23 AM
Theres no actual evidence but their genetic scores sort of average out to be Pashtun +Upite type, even lower SI than UP Brahmins.really? Pashtun+Upite? Jammukush Brahmins come out as Afghan Pashtun+ central Indian low caste(yet they 100% look like Afghan Pashtuns).

UP Brahmins score high SI, but also score high NE euro.

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 09:26 AM
really? Pashtun+Upite? Jammukush Brahmins come out as Afghan Pashtun+ central Indian low caste(yet they 100% look like Afghan Pashtuns).

UP Brahmins score high SI, but also score high NE euro.

not exactly that but definitely some other influence also regarding Jammukush well thats debatable ... It changes from calculator to calculator was mainly basing it off harappa.

Milo
10-31-2016, 09:33 AM
not exactly that but definitely some other influence also regarding Jammukush well thats debatable ... It changes from calculator to calculator was mainly basing it off harappa.lol

UP
40%
28%
10%
8%

UP Brahmin
41%
37%
7%
11%

UP Brahmin
40%
37%
7%
11%

UP Brahmin
37%
38%
2%
14%

UP Kayastha
47%
38%
5%
3%

UP Muslim
33%
33%
10%
9%

UP Muslim
28%
35%
12%
11%

UP Muslim Pathan
48%
36%
7%
4%

UP Muslim Syed
33%
31%
13%
7%

UP Syed
36%
37%
7%
8%

maybe the pathan guy's forefather was a pathan 300 years ago :laugh:

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 09:44 AM
lol

UP
40%
28%
10%
8%

UP Brahmin
41%
37%
7%
11%

UP Brahmin
40%
37%
7%
11%

UP Brahmin
37%
38%
2%
14%

UP Kayastha
47%
38%
5%
3%

UP Muslim
33%
33%
10%
9%

UP Muslim
28%
35%
12%
11%

UP Muslim Pathan
48%
36%
7%
4%

UP Muslim Syed
33%
31%
13%
7%

UP Syed
36%
37%
7%
8%

maybe the pathan guy's forefather was a pathan 300 years ago :laugh:

hahah what about 9% North Euro and 12% Med ? lmao

Insuperable
10-31-2016, 09:46 AM
She clearly clusters in Europe. She is not that far from Bulgarians at all (even on your pca which I don't necessarily agree with). That's like only a 7-10 distance away. She is closer to Bulgarians than some Finmish groups are to each other. Also, if her European ancestry was purely English, she would have probably clustered with Moldovians. It was not just her South Asian admixture that didn't have been hit a European population, she was also part italian and a tad Iberian. Looking at her gedmatch results, it makes sense where she clusters, the only thing keeping her from clustering with Bulgarians is her 9% South Asian.

I did not read this thread, but what is it that you are really trying to prove? Do you know what is a cluster? Cluster is not a dot so you can abuse it with you OWD thinking. Nobody cares where she clusters. She might as well magically cluster inside British cluster, nobody cares. She scores like 10% South Asian, turns out to be 25% Punjabi, totally foreign for Europe.

The grandfather clustering with west asians makes no sense. He is less than 10% West Asian, and the rest of his components are different than what the west asian component consists of at all, besides south indian, which is WAY higher than what west asian scores. He should definitely be northern shifted, but not western shifted. Otherwise, why aren't groups that are high in steepe ancestry like some Gujuratis, Brahmins, and Kalash, etc western shifted? Also, she somehow managed to score Oceanian on that calculator depsite him not coring any (even though he scored some Melanesian on ancestry alone).

He does not really cluster with West Asians. He seems to be between West Asians and other South/Central Asians. Are you mad because someone who is like 50% Chenchu is closer to Europeans than Afghans Pashtuns on that pca plot?

Milo
10-31-2016, 09:53 AM
50% chenchu 50% North Euro is very unrealistic imo, considering he is legit 50% North Euro. This would mean that his father basically married a South Indian tribal woman, and then that would leave no doubts as to the ancestry of his mother, because it would be pretty obvious to tell just by looking at her that she's Indian.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 10:21 AM
She might be using a fake tan product. Its common in UK.

i doubt she does... especially in this recent anti-immigrant period. that would make her a masochist

Bobby3
10-31-2016, 11:01 AM
but you re romanian meaning that would make part roma not normal indian...

That would be terrible indeed but i don't have any gipsy blood and i'm very proud of that.
There are many gipsy mongrels here though,some of them are a joke.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:07 AM
some of them are a joke.
you mean that they re ugly?

Bobby3
10-31-2016, 11:09 AM
you mean that they re ugly?

Ugly,useless,uneducated,list goes on.... You can notice they are made up from different parts like slavic face and dark skin,etc.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM
it s because you re comparing her to yourself and your relatives from your mother side.

i am much lighter than her and i am still way far from having a "white as paper" skin (well now my is getting yellow for some reasons but it s still 100 times lighter)

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3843/14780521263_17d6340846_b.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/83/5d/8b835db2e4f00aeaca8f4878c997ce53.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/95/77/57957711baef2b43a2c7771c8a9cd442.jpg

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4127/4840306370_9598e9084f_z.jpg

Sorry crazyladybutterfly but i dont think you are not lighter then her dont get angry im not trolling you

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM
You can notice they are made up from different parts like slavic face and dark skin,etc.

i have seen some roma immigrants here that are like that

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:11 AM
Sorry crazyladybutterfly but i dont think you are not lighter then her dont get angry im not trolling you

i said i was lighter than the OP girl. you mean the opposite? i am lighter

Bobby3
10-31-2016, 11:15 AM
i have seen some roma immigrants here that are like that

These have light skin but they still come from gipsy families.And they are a couple ! Lovely...
http://i.imgur.com/DiJU2PZ.jpg

I'd say these belong in Albania,they look like it.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:21 AM
i said i was lighter than the OP girl. you mean the opposite? i am lighter

I know but i mean you are not lighter then op

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:23 AM
I know but i mean you are not lighter then op

but have you seen the second video? i am lighter and you re trolling me lol

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62738&d=1477913028

i am not superpale but i menage to get rosy , while still being slightly colored, this woman doesnt .. even the palest part of her skin in the video she looks brown

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62739&d=1477913225

if you say that her facial features are more european looking i would accept it and even agree with you , and i would have no problem admitting it because she is predominantly european and much more north european than i can ever be . but she is no way lighter than me we both have the same sucky low quality camera that makes skin lighet or darker depending on light exposure. our skins are BOTH swarthy (look at my shoulder) but one skin is darker than the other.
and i have used her lightest picture but i havent done so with mine

catgeorge
10-31-2016, 11:26 AM

you're a dumb-ass because you are fairly feminine and pretty. you should be married raising kids what is wrong with you italians these days

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:26 AM

Im not trolling you i watched the beginning of the second video i didnt watched the whole video maybe she looked darker in the second half of the video

Milo
10-31-2016, 11:27 AM
I changed my opinion, OP looks Punjabi.

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:31 AM

i am not superpale but i menage to get rosy , while still being slightly colored, this woman doesnt .. even the palest part of her skin in the video she looks brown

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62739&d=1477913225

if you say that her facial features are more european looking i would accept it and even agree with you , and i would have no problem admitting it because she is predominantly european and much more north european than i can ever be . but she is no way lighter than me we both have the same sucky low quality camera. our skins are BOTH swarthy (look at my shoulder) but one skin is darker than the other.
I didnt watched the whole video maybe she was darker in the second part to me you both have the same colour but i often told you that your skin is white

Milo
10-31-2016, 11:33 AM
I didnt watched the whole video maybe she was darker in the second part to me you both have the same colour but i often told you that your skin is whiteIt's impossible to accurately tell someone's skin pigmentation through photos.

Bobby3
The girl in the video has the same look on her face like the one i posted here.

crazyladybutterfly
you're a dumb-ass because you are fairly feminine and pretty. you should be married raising kids what is wrong with you italians these days

but you have only seen my skin color?

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:34 AM
I didnt watched the whole video maybe she was darker in the second part to me you both have the same colour but i often told you that your skin is white

the tone is different. i have a cold olive skin she has a light warm brown skin, i dont consider neither of these skins to be white but they re entirely different. unless you re colorblind or trollish you would admit it. yes she looks considerable darker in the second clip but i think she was a bit tanned there (she was darker than her father)

catgeorge
10-31-2016, 11:35 AM

I have seen photos of you before but now that ive guzzled a bottle of red wine i thought id mention it - hope i didnt offend. skin colour is immaterial to me (to an extent)

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:39 AM
the tone is different. i have a cold olive skin she has a light warm brown skin, i dont consider neither of these skins to be white but they re entirely different. unless you re colorblind or trollish you would admit it

On the picture you posted next to eatch other you are lighter i see it now but both skins are white to me i did saw ethnic europeans with darker skin darker then what you consider white but i consider it white

Ultra
10-31-2016, 11:40 AM
I guess she has bit of a pan-brownoid look. Deffinetely doesn't look white but can probably pass as a gypsy, Turk/MENA-ite/jew or some kind of very dark S. European.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:42 AM
I guess she has bit of a pan-brownoid look. Deffinetely doesn't look white but can probably pass as a gypsy, Turk/MENA-ite/jew or some kind of very dark S. European.

roma is probably the closest thing because she has a very european face (except her eyes) and i have seen very europid romas with dark skin (usually darker) begging

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 11:44 AM
On the picture you posted next to eatch other you are lighter i see it now but both skins are white to me i did saw ethnic europeans with darker skin darker then what you consider white but i consider it white

i think i was very close to her skin (not in tone but darkness) few months before , so i understand.

barkoo
10-31-2016, 11:49 AM

Yeah sure, she's absolutely NOT dark skin, just olive and tanned, pass easily in Southern Europe, are you just trolling or what ?
She's in the middle here, dark skin really ? Even her features aren't that exotic too, but has Indian vibe though who match with her results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9R3DuSbK0

Grab the Gauge
10-31-2016, 11:50 AM

If you and I had a child, I wonder what they would become when they grew up.

Milo
10-31-2016, 11:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3217897633/49c348b9e89965f39abe20e81728c418.jpeg

Mortimer
10-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Yeah sure, she's absolutely NOT dark skin, just olive and tanned, pass easily in Southern Europe, are you just trolling or what ?
She's in the middle here, dark skin really ? Even her features aren't that exotic too.

After this video i changed my mind she does look gypsy wouldnt pass as european in serbia would guess her as gypsy

barkoo
10-31-2016, 12:02 PM
After this video i changed my mind she does look gypsy wouldnt pass as european in serbia would guess her as gypsy

Lol, probably but the point was to be white or not and she doesn't obviously look off to be just Indian or so
Even some Punjabi could pass as South Euro girls.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bj2lTGOjcaI/UluJqQAy0VI/AAAAAAAAADQ/Fu8RIMsDOCE/s1600/635149367357529841_Isha+Rikhi.jpg

Bobby3
10-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Lol, probably but the point was to be white or not and she doesn't obviously look off to be just Indian or so

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bj2lTGOjcaI/UluJqQAy0VI/AAAAAAAAADQ/Fu8RIMsDOCE/s1600/635149367357529841_Isha+Rikhi.jpg

Would this pass as south european too?Same face.
http://i.imgur.com/i7EgPgn.jpg
North India at best.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 12:11 PM

the more caucasoid version of crazydaisy

barkoo
10-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Would this pass as south european too?Same face.
http://i.imgur.com/i7EgPgn.jpg
North India at best.

Yes she could.
Pass encompass borderline types to its own countries imo, and sometimes can be mistaken for one of them until reaching a limit in features and skin tone though.

Bobby3
10-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Yes she could.
Pass encompass borderline types to its own countries imo, and sometimes can be mistaken for one of them until reaching a limit in features and skin tone though.

Best she might get is arab-indian or persian-indian hybrid,but even then it would be noticeable.

Ylla
10-31-2016, 01:52 PM

Yeah sure just because shes pretty = south euro

She still looks Indid to me

Babak
10-31-2016, 02:19 PM

What a cute baby :)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=15459&dateline=1477268875

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 05:38 PM

True, UP pathans score 34% south indian while generic UP muslims 53%. Brahmins 39% and Kashtriya 45%. I also found one UP pathan on anthrogenica who scored 28% south indian.

Truth Preacher
10-31-2016, 05:40 PM
True, UP pathans score 34% south indian while generic UP muslims 53%. Brahmins 39% and Kashtriya 45%. I also found one UP pathan on anthrogenica who scored 28% south indian.

Ratios of components also lends credence to this theory lol.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-31-2016, 05:44 PM
She's in the middle here, dark skin really ? Even her features aren't that exotic too, but has Indian vibe though who match with her results.

Are these what Limeys call Chavs?

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 05:46 PM

84f_z.jpg[/IMG]

Her ancestry is anglo-Indian which is basically from dalit stock. You have to remember dalits have strong and well maintained genes, they are very dominant specie like niggahs. As proven by gypsy phenotype in europe despite centuries of mixing. Half kashmiri will turn out more white looking despite scoring more Indian on admixture calculater then her 5%.

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 05:48 PM

Yeah, well half of the kids in Bradford are results of white women being with Pakistani males, their features tend to be a odd Semite looking mix.

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 05:49 PM
Her ancestry is anglo-Indian which is basically from dalit stock. You have to remember dalits have strong and well maintained genes, they are very dominant specie like niggahs. As proven by gypsy phenotype in europe despite centuries of mixing. Half kashmiri will turn out more white looking despite scoring more Indian on admixture calculater then her 5%.

Kashmiris are Indo Aryan with 25% ASI admixture

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 05:51 PM
Kashmiris are Indo Aryan with 25% ASI admixture

And your gashti mother is also indo-aryan from heera mandi.

barkoo
10-31-2016, 05:52 PM

No nothing to do with being pretty, this is just because you know she's Punjabi, she could pass easily in South Euro.
My actual GF is half Spanish/French and is as "exotic" as her if not even more, so this pass don't pass is quite overrated imo.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 05:56 PM

i agree. middle eastern and north african genes can be highly dominant as well (and of course not all "menas" are the same), they and indians are the only ones who can breed with a white and have a fully mena/indian looking kid (the fact that mena and north indian themselves have a little of euro blood doesnt help)

it can rarely happen with half asian kids too http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/182490-being-half-asianbut-looking-asian/

but most of half asian (light) half euro happen to look white for what i have seen.. like her :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOrNTBb0Y9A

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 05:58 PM
No nothing to do with being pretty, this is just because you know she's Punjabi, she could pass easily in South Euro.
My actual GF is half Spanish/French and is as "exotic" as her if not even more, so this pass don't pass is quite overrated imo.

Not true, I'm Punjabi Jatt and I can never pass as a southern person from Europe nor an Arab, I can pass as a Scythian mixed with australoid since that is what I am

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:00 PM
i agree. middle eastern and north african genes can be highly dominant as well (and of course not all "menas" are the same), they and indians are the only ones who can breed with a white and have a fully mena/indian looking kid (the fact that mena and north indian themselves have a little of euro blood doesnt help)

it can rarely happen with half asian kids too http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/182490-being-half-asianbut-looking-asian/

but most of half asian (light) half euro happen to look white for what i have seen.. like her :

Not even 1% of north Indians have anything remotely close to Europe, the Afghans, Turks and Iranians have European blood, the north Indians descend from ancient tribes of Indo Aryan Swastika symbol people.

Pahli
10-31-2016, 06:00 PM
Not true, I'm Punjabi Jatt and I can never pass as a southern person from Europe nor an Arab, I can pass as a Scythian mixed with australoid since that is what I am

Wot? You pass as Northern Indian and thats it :laugh:

Not even 1% of north Indians have anything remotely close to Europe, the Afghans, Turks and Iranians have European blood, the north Indians descend from ancient tribes of Indo Aryan Swastika symbol people.

You have the same ancestry as Iranians, especially the Afghan and Central Asian ones.

Smitty
10-31-2016, 06:01 PM

I think she could definitely pass, but she would stick out a bit. She does have a slightly South Asian look.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:02 PM

they are part caucasian (west asia) and it is present among a lot of europeans

gum_dum
10-31-2016, 06:04 PM

half punjabi khatri half british
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/2e/13/b52e137506bc77994c6d2d39395d7381.jpg

he will score 15% south indian yet look whiter then her. This is because khatris have steppe ancestry and are related to wakhi people.

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:05 PM
Wot? You pass as Northern Indian and thats it :laugh:

You have the same ancestry as Iranians, especially the Afghan and Central Asian ones.

Not true, North Indians are R1a1 M17, which is the oldest Aryan haplogroup on the planet and they have over 70% of it which is the largest, Afghans never conquered nor did Iranians, they're all Muslims, the Arabs were stopped in northern Rajasthan, the Ummayad Caliphate is gone, the Afghans were stopped against Hari Singh Nalwa, the Scythian Jatt, go look up 21 Sikhs vs 10,000 Afghans, Cyrus and Alexander both were stomped at the Indus River, the reason why India is still a Hindu nation is because of the Indo Aryan R1a people at the border

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:07 PM
they are part caucasian (west asia) and it is present among a lot of europeans

They are not Caucasians, they're Aryan people who evolved separately in the Himalaya Mountains, the Kalasha are the original Indo Aryan Rig Veda people, the Punjabis are mixed but Europeans, Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Iranians are from the Caucusus Mountains not the Aryan Indian stock.

Pahli
10-31-2016, 06:08 PM
Not true, North Indians are R1a1 M17, which is the oldest Aryan haplogroup on the planet and they have over 70% of it which is the largest, Afghans never conquered nor did Iranians, they're all Muslims, the Arabs were stopped in northern Rajasthan, the Ummayad Caliphate is gone, the Afghans were stopped against Hari Singh Nalwa, the Scythian Jatt, go look up 21 Sikhs vs 10,000 Afghans, Cyrus and Alexander both were stomped at the Indus River, the reason why India is still a Hindu nation is because of the Indo Aryan R1a people at the border

Stop. Indo-Iranians carried the same haplogroup. And you don't have 70% in Northern India, only in specific areas, Afghan Pashtuns have up to 60% too and among some East Iranian Tajiks it can go up to 80% in some areas.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:12 PM
They are not Caucasians, they're Aryan people who evolved separately in the Himalaya Mountains, the Kalasha are the original Indo Aryan Rig Veda people, the Punjabis are mixed but Europeans, Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Iranians are from the Caucusus Mountains not the Aryan Indian stock.

on genetic tests they score some caucasian

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:12 PM
Stop. Indo-Iranians carried the same haplogroup. And you don't have 70% in Northern India, only in specific areas, Afghan Pashtuns have up to 60% too and among some East Iranian Tajiks it can go up to 80% in some areas.

No, you're lying, Bengali Brahmins have the highest at 72%, Mohanna Tribes of Pakistan are 70%, Afghan Pashtuns are 52%, and Iranians are haplogroup J2 which means they're not even related to us even by an ounce.

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:13 PM
half punjabi khatri half british
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/2e/13/b52e137506bc77994c6d2d39395d7381.jpg

he will score 15% south indian yet look whiter then her. This is because khatris have steppe ancestry and are related to wakhi people.

yeah he looks fully white but on average half indians just look indian (and i guess this is mostly for the fact that there arent many light skinned indians in "white world")

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:15 PM
yeah he looks fully white but on average half indians just look indianThey can look fully white, fully Indian or a mix of both.

Pahli
10-31-2016, 06:17 PM
No, you're lying, Bengali Brahmins have the highest at 72%, Mohanna Tribes of Pakistan are 70%, Afghan Pashtuns are 52%, and Iranians are haplogroup J2 which means they're not even related to us even by an ounce.

Read what I wrote: "East Iranian Tajiks", they have a higher frequency of R1a and have more steppe ancestry than any Indo-Aryan group you're masturbating to :laugh:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/R1a_distribution_Eurasia.jpg

crazyladybutterfly
10-31-2016, 06:19 PM
They can look fully white, fully Indian or a mix of both.

i didnt deny this , i said they re among the ones who can have a kid with a white person and this kid totally resemble his ethnicity.
what i meant is that it isnt "blacks" who are the one with the most dominant genes, the mulatto always look intermediate

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:20 PM
Read what I wrote: "East Iranian Tajiks", they have a higher frequency of R1a and have more steppe ancestry than any Indo-Aryan group you're masturbating to :laugh:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/R1a_distribution_Eurasia.jpgwell if you're talking of individual groups, then Bengali Brahmins have the highest at 72%. I'm not sure how many there are though.

Anyways in their case it's likely due to a founder affect, as all Brahmin groups are migrants from somewhere in Northern India. Maybe the Brahmin clans in Bengal were mostly/fully r1a.

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:21 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/R1a_distribution_Eurasia.jpg

Your map says 62% as the highest for some Tajiks, look at the frequencies for south asia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_R1a_frequency_by_population

Theyre so many R1a1 over 70% in North India and Pakistan, also its a much older subclade also

Pahli
10-31-2016, 06:21 PM
well if you're talking of individual groups, then Bengali Brahmins have the highest at 72%. I'm not sure how many there are though.

Even if they are 72% R1a, autosomal DNA is the thing that counts today, Y- and Mtdna is not going to make you more "Aryan" in that sense. Higher steppe ancestry definitely has a say here.

Milo
10-31-2016, 06:23 PM
Even if they are 72% R1a, autosomal DNA is the thing that counts today, Y- and Mtdna is not going to make you more white.read the edit i made.

And I'm not talking about being white anywhere. Bengali Brahmins score quite a bit of SI and even some Mong.

Ethnicity
SIndian
Baloch
Caucasian
NEEuro
Asian

Bengali
53%
28%
2%
5%
8%

Bengali Baidya
45%
30%
3%
5%
12%

Bengali Baidya
45%
27%
3%
6%
12%

Bengali Brahmin
45%
35%
2%
11%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
44%
35%
5%
11%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
43%
35%
4%
10%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
42%
32%
4%
8%
6%

Bengali Brahmin
41%
33%
7%
8%
5%

Bengali Brahmin
40%
33%
4%
10%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
40%
30%
6%
10%
7%

Pahli
10-31-2016, 06:28 PM
read the edit i made.

And I'm not talking about being white anywhere. Bengali Brahmins score quite a bit of SI and even some Mong.

Ethnicity
SIndian
Baloch
Caucasian
NEEuro
Asian

Bengali
53%
28%
2%
5%
8%

Bengali Baidya
45%
30%
3%
5%
12%

Bengali Baidya
45%
27%
3%
6%
12%

Bengali Brahmin
45%
35%
2%
11%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
44%
35%
5%
11%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
43%
35%
4%
10%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
42%
32%
4%
8%
6%

Bengali Brahmin
41%
33%
7%
8%
5%

Bengali Brahmin
40%
33%
4%
10%
4%

Bengali Brahmin
40%
30%
6%
10%
7%

Read my previous comment. Anyway this Aryan psychopath can believe what he wants.

Babak
10-31-2016, 06:37 PM
out of india theory is most likely

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 06:50 PM
Read my previous comment. Anyway this Aryan psychopath can believe what he wants.

R1a1 is the highest in south asia and is a much older clade than all of those slav R1a1 samples which are mixed with viking European blood, its proven that Sanskrit is the oldest of the all the languages, Rig Veda worship goes back 50,000 years, the Swastika is an Indus Valley symbol, you coward white viking jewish turk hitler stole the symbol, and now nobody can't say Aryan any more, and the world thinks Indian is a race, when its just a nationality and Indo Aryan was their race, the land of northern India was Aryavartta in the past means abode of the Aryan race. The Aryan race is rising in Pakistan with 70% of the worlds terrorist now being Pakistanis and having nuclear capibility, we will go to war with the western world for Aryan hegemony soon.

Antimage
10-31-2016, 06:59 PM
http://nesta13.ucoz.com/_nw/1/70782.jpghttp://www.tempieterre.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Angelo-Capodicasa.jpghttps://xaameriki.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/wpid-arxigos-simaia4__article.jpghttp://www.grreporter.info/en/sites/default/files/photo_2_0.jpghttp://img1.cfstatic.com/malaga/le-staff-de-malaga-est-aussi-compose-de-stars-comme-fernando-hierro-ancien-defenseur-du-real-madrid-nomme-recemment-manager-general_31163_wide.jpgCan these europeans pass in europe?

Jattscythian
10-31-2016, 07:04 PM
http://nesta13.ucoz.com/_nw/1/70782.jpghttp://www.tempieterre.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Angelo-Capodicasa.jpghttps://xaameriki.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/wpid-arxigos-simaia4__article.jpghttp://www.grreporter.info/en/sites/default/files/photo_2_0.jpghttp://img1.cfstatic.com/malaga/le-staff-de-malaga-est-aussi-compose-de-stars-comme-fernando-hierro-ancien-defenseur-du-real-madrid-nomme-recemment-manager-general_31163_wide.jpgCan these europeans pass in europe?

Hahhaha if they walk passed the EDL, they will get called sand monkey in a minute

Babak
10-31-2016, 07:43 PM
R1a1 is the highest in south asia and is a much older clade than all of those slav R1a1 samples which are mixed with viking European blood, its proven that Sanskrit is the oldest of the all the languages, Rig Veda worship goes back 50,000 years, the Swastika is an Indus Valley symbol, you coward white viking jewish turk hitler stole the symbol, and now nobody can't say Aryan any more, and the world thinks Indian is a race, when its just a nationality and Indo Aryan was their race, the land of northern India was Aryavartta in the past means abode of the Aryan race. The Aryan race is rising in Pakistan with 70% of the worlds terrorist now being Pakistanis and having nuclear capibility, we will go to war with the western world for Aryan hegemony soon.

but sanksrit i believe was spoken by the elites (proto aryan tribes)

GiCa
10-31-2016, 07:55 PM
She could pass in the historical range of italian phenotyoes
Althought the exotic dark end of us.

She has indeed a bit of indian vibe but it s not so steong to make her fall out conpletely as not in our statistical range of looks.

GiCa
10-31-2016, 07:58 PM
In the first image of second video instead she couldn t pass here in italy

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 10:17 PM
I did not read this thread, but what is it that you are really trying to prove? Do you know what is a cluster? Cluster is not a dot so you can abuse it with you OWD thinking. Nobody cares where she clusters. She might as well magically cluster inside British cluster, nobody cares. She scores like 10% South Asian, turns out to be 25% Punjabi, totally foreign for Europe.

Except she's not literally 25% punjabi, smart one. You take calculators way too seriously. Apparently Bulgarians are too foreign for Europe too (according to yourself), since she clusters right next to them. If her European ancestry was wholly English, she would have clustered with Croats and Moldavians. She's genetically closer to Bulgarians than ashkenazis are to Sicilians and South Italians on pp's map (which I don't agree with). Why do you have to be such a dick about it? What if this was you? This girl grew up her whole life thinking she was mostly of European descent (which she is), and had nothing to do with India. The fact that you claim she is totally foreign for Europe despite being 86% European (and 12% something that is still West Eurasian), shows that you are just a giant hypocrite. She is far more foreign to India than she is to Europe. She genetically clusters in Europe (and well into europe that for that matter. Not with south european outliers for example), she grew up in Europe, and she is culturally European. Therefore, she is still European no matter what you say.

He does not really cluster with West Asians. He seems to be between West Asians and other South/Central Asians. Are you mad because someone who is like 50% Chenchu is closer to Europeans than Afghans Pashtuns on that pca plot?

He clusters way too close to West Asian component for it to make sense based on what he scored on gedmatch. He had barely any west asian or similar component to it at all. Even when you factor out the west asian stuff from his south indian ancestry, he is only 30% West Asian, and the rest being mostly North European and about 17% ASI/E. That doesn't = west asian or anything near it. Looking at the chick's gedmatch, it makes sense that she would cluster near Bulgarians. The only thing keeping her from being exactly on point with them is her 9% South Indian blood, but even that has West Asian stuff in it which isn't so foreign. She is probably only like 3% ASE. She still clusters extremely close to Bulgarians genetically.

Lol at you insisting that a half european half south Indian is genetically closer to Europeans than Afghans are. That's not true. Not that i care, but it is not. Afghans don't cluster where they should on pp's PCA from what I've seen of what they get in mixed mode. They can be modeled as half Lezgin and half Burusho/Kalash. They can even be modeled as half Pathan and half Chechen in some cases. They are genetically even closer to Azeris and Iranians than to even Sindhis a lot of the time, so that pca is indeed wrong about where afghans (and a shitload of other people cluster).

Least-squares method.

1 Afghan_Pashtun @ 5,356033
2 Tajik_Pomiri @ 7,454045
3 Tadjik @ 9,063714
4 Pathan @ 11,778725
5 Afghan_Uzbek @ 13,225575
6 Afghan_Tadjik @ 13,379507
7 Brahui @ 13,672045
8 Burusho @ 14,081902
9 Lezgin @ 14,364709
10 Balochi @ 15,107577
11 Chechen @ 16,474325
12 GujaratiA @ 17,098363
13 Kalash @ 17,446236
14 Kumyk @ 18,13644
15 Balkar @ 18,34782
16 North_Ossetian @ 18,371049
17 Adygei @ 18,441658
18 Brahmin_UP @ 19,946317
19 Turkmen @ 21,949385
20 Punjabi @ 22,115596
259 iterations.

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 Burusho+Lezgin @ 2,323015
2 Burusho+Chechen @ 3,129354
3 Chechen+GujaratiA @ 3,18651
4 GujaratiA+Kumyk @ 3,751487
5 Balkar+GujaratiA @ 3,921542
6 Brahmin_UP+Chechen @ 3,965639
7 GujaratiA+North_Ossetian @ 4,008727
8 Afghan_Pashtun+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,084433
9 GujaratiA+Lezgin @ 4,170068
10 Adygei+GujaratiA @ 4,194072

Gaussian method.
Noise dispersion set to 0,676116

[Spoiler]Using 1 population approximation:
1 Tajik_Pomiri @ 5,781324
2 Afghan_Pashtun @ 6,089563
3 Pathan @ 7,423369
4 Tadjik @ 7,725951
5 Kalash @ 9,694051
6 Afghan_Uzbek @ 10,583689
7 Afghan_Tadjik @ 10,606791
8 Burusho @ 10,638608
9 GujaratiA @ 11,559264
10 Brahui @ 11,918173
11 Balochi @ 12,529396
12 Kumyk @ 13,44837
13 Turkmen @ 14,266564
14 Balkar @ 14,515
15 North_Ossetian @ 14,732751
16 Nogai @ 15,432176
17 Afghan_Turkmen @ 15,515495
18 Brahmin_UP @ 15,769253
19 Iranian @ 15,813125
20 Adygei @ 15,835659
259 iterations.

1 Burusho+Lezgin @ 3,236478
2 GujaratiA+Lezgin @ 3,332307
3 Chechen+GujaratiA @ 3,525632
4 Lezgin+Pathan @ 3,794516
5 Burusho+Chechen @ 3,966627
6 Chechen+Pathan @ 4,17975
7 Pathan+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,465679
8 Chechen+Kalash @ 4,639514
9 Kalash+Lezgin @ 4,673726
10 Afghan_Pashtun+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,766173

also check this out

Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Russian_South ( ) @ 3.61
2 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Mixed_East_Slav ( ) @ 3.63
3 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Belarusian_Russian ( ) @ 3.63
4 83.9% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.1% Ukrainian_Center ( ) @ 3.7
5 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Kuban_cossack ( ) @ 3.72
6 82.6% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.4% Belarusian_East ( ) @ 3.75
7 83.2% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.8% Ukrainian_East ( ) @ 3.75
8 82.7% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.3% Russian_Center ( ) @ 3.77
9 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Belarusian ( ) @ 3.78
10 83.7% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.3% Ukrainian_Russian ( ) @ 3.81
11 82.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.7% Mordovian ( ) @ 3.86
12 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Ukrainian ( ) @ 3.88
13 83.2% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.8% Don_cossack ( ) @ 3.89
14 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Pole ( ) @ 3.89
15 82.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.2% Belarusian_South ( ) @ 3.9
16 82.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.2% Lithuanian ( ) @ 3.93
17 83.4% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.6% Belarusian_West ( ) @ 4.11
18 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Pole_Mazowia ( ) @ 4.12
19 84% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16% Ukrainian_West ( ) @ 4.14
20 84.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 15.2% Pole_South ( ) @ 4.16

There are instances where in order to get a Pakistani pashtun to an afghan pashtun, you have to give him 20% Russian, Ukranian, or Polish ancestry.

Even Pathans on PP's map are not where they should be. As one of my oracles shows, Pathans despite being south asian shifted are still genetically much more closer to Afghan Pashtuns than they are to Punjabis. If they weren't, the afghan pashtun would have scored the punjabi up there, but he didn't, except for all the way at the very bottom at an extremely large distance.

Another thing that is weird about his map is how amerindians cluster so close to populations they shouldn't be. The plot has a projection bias to a degree (it's pretty clear it does). I've also never seen a PCA like that before.

There is more genetic diversity in India than in Europe and even farther than Europe, so it would make no sense for him to cluster there, especially when a half Swedish half tamil girl on ag got this:

Least-squares method.

1 Brahui @ 7,098564
2 Burusho @ 9,102458
3 Kalash @ 12,505466
4 Pathan @ 13,000677
5 GujuratiA @ 13,708971
6 Balochi @ 13,225575
7 Punjabi @ 13,379507
9 Kumyk @ 18,745900
10 Tadjik @ 18,854632
12 Kahatryia @ 22,438987
13 Brahmin_UP @ 22,089512
15 Chechen @ 31,704958
16 Iranian@ 33,474885
17 Azeri @ 33,475859
18 Adygei @ 37,380582
19 Nogai @ 40,076831
20 Turkmen @ 42,473993

GiCa
10-31-2016, 10:23 PM
Hahhaha if they walk passed the EDL, they will get called sand monkey in a minute

They exist among minority in south europe.
I have parents as dark as them.
1; the rest way more fairer
Europe Is not an all pure "race" fair land (races don't exist Because Since dawn people mix and mix)
Europe Is a dark continent in the southern half and even in many places in the northern half

Berahthraban
10-31-2016, 10:33 PM
There is quite some projection bias. I've seen swarthier Europeans than her tbh.

The projection bias is very strong, indeed. But to be honest, when looking at her, I get a super strong Indian vibe, I don't know what to believe ;)

Myanthropologies
10-31-2016, 10:51 PM
The projection bias is very strong, indeed. But to be honest, when looking at her, I get a super strong Indian vibe, I don't know what to believe ;)

I know, I'm not talking about her looks lol, I as speaking of something else. You can definitely see indian influence to some degree, and I don't think it is all projection bias. It's kinda like when you are trying to solve a riddle, but you can't get it. After someone tells you the answer, you can see it. This is similar. I think she does have some Indid influence, but she can pass as South Italian to me tbh, as atypical maybe idk. I have seen jews who look a lot like she does in the beginning of her video about her grandad as well.

Longbowman
10-31-2016, 11:11 PM
I know 1/16 Indians (I'm 1/16 Indian myself, if you count Indian Jewish) here, it's not so rare, they look 100% British, but this girl does not.

Smitty
10-31-2016, 11:14 PM
I know 1/16 Indians (I'm 1/16 Indian myself, if you count Indian Jewish) here, it's not so rare, they look 100% British, but this girl does not.

It's rumored even Princess Diana had an Indian ancestress (http://ethnicelebs.com/diana-princess-of-wales). Don't know that I believe it, but it would be interesting, if true.

Babak
10-31-2016, 11:28 PM

pretty cool dude

Longbowman
10-31-2016, 11:40 PM
It's rumored even Princess Diana had an Indian ancestress (http://ethnicelebs.com/diana-princess-of-wales). Don't know that I believe it, but it would be interesting, if true.

That was big news here a couple of years ago, it seems to be true.

Smitty
10-31-2016, 11:41 PM
That was big news here a couple of years ago, it seems to be true.

Well, it doesn't show up in the slightest, if so...although 1.5% probably wouldn't.

Longbowman
10-31-2016, 11:42 PM
Well, it doesn't show up in the slightest, if so...although 1.5% probably wouldn't.

Yes. The MTDNA is apparently Indian though.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 02:02 AM

you sound very racist dude. im dissappointed in the southasians. for you we are "dalits" and "niggers" what we are in europe too, we dont need to you to discriminate us more. that being said dalit is not "another" race they have the same components as upper castes, they are basically of the same race with upper castes being more western shifted, its not magically very different race. and she might be just atypical because 1/8 black can look white too, or whiter then her. and not every half punjabi will look white, not even every half mideasterner and half sicilian, look at that user here who is half dutch half sicilian but looks full blown sicilian was even told that he is atypical for sicily. turks are also half european or more then half european and they are not always pale and white. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?190032-Turkish-Woman-with-Picture-and-23andme-results&highlight=Turkish+Woman+23andme+results+picture why would someone who is only 20% euroopean and 30% mideastern and 30% northindian would look very "white"? http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189953-Gypsy-Results-with-pictures and gypsies might or might not be dalits, it makes sense that they are a outcast, but they arent one of the predominantly weddoid tribals, they never have been.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 02:42 AM
you sound very racist dude. im dissappointed in the southasians. for you we are "dalits" and "niggers" what we are in europe too, we dont need to you to discriminate us more. that being said dalit is not "another" race they have the same components as upper castes, they are basically of the same race with upper castes being more western shifted, its not magically very different race. and she might be just atypical because 1/8 black can look white too, or whiter then her. and not every half punjabi will look white, not even every half mideasterner and half sicilian, look at that user here who is half dutch half sicilian but looks full blown sicilian was even told that he is atypical for sicily. turks are also half european or more then half european and they are not always pale and white. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?190032-Turkish-Woman-with-Picture-and-23andme-results&highlight=Turkish+Woman+23andme+results+picture why would someone who is only 20% euroopean and 30% mideastern and 30% northindian would look very "white"? http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?189953-Gypsy-Results-with-pictures and gypsies might or might not be dalits, it makes sense that they are a outcast, but they arent one of the predominantly weddoid tribals, they never have been.

Lol Turks aren't half European. But I agree with the rest of what you said.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Lol Turks aren't half European. But I agree with the rest of what you said.

some are even 90% european depends on the turk, but on 23andme they do have lots of european armenians too.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 02:44 AM
Except she's not literally 25% punjabi, smart one. You take calculators way too seriously. Apparently Bulgarians are too foreign for Europe too (according to yourself), since she clusters right next to them. If her European ancestry was wholly English, she would have clustered with Croats and Moldavians. She's genetically closer to Bulgarians than ashkenazis are to Sicilians and South Italians on pp's map (which I don't agree with). Why do you have to be such a dick about it? What if this was you? This girl grew up her whole life thinking she was mostly of European descent (which she is), and had nothing to do with India. The fact that you claim she is totally foreign for Europe despite being 86% European (and 12% something that is still West Eurasian), shows that you are just a giant hypocrite. She is far more foreign to India than she is to Europe. She genetically clusters in Europe (and well into europe that for that matter. Not with south european outliers for example), she grew up in Europe, and she is culturally European. Therefore, she is still European no matter what you say.

He clusters way too close to West Asian component for it to make sense based on what he scored on gedmatch. He had barely any west asian or similar component to it at all. Even when you factor out the west asian stuff from his south indian ancestry, he is only 30% West Asian, and the rest being mostly North European and about 17% ASI/E. That doesn't = west asian or anything near it. Looking at the chick's gedmatch, it makes sense that she would cluster near Bulgarians. The only thing keeping her from being exactly on point with them is her 9% South Indian blood, but even that has West Asian stuff in it which isn't so foreign. She is probably only like 3% ASE. She still clusters extremely close to Bulgarians genetically.

Lol at you insisting that a half european half south Indian is genetically closer to Europeans than Afghans are. That's not true. Not that i care, but it is not. Afghans don't cluster where they should on pp's PCA from what I've seen of what they get in mixed mode. They can be modeled as half Lezgin and half Burusho/Kalash. They can even be modeled as half Pathan and half Chechen in some cases. They are genetically even closer to Azeris and Iranians than to even Sindhis a lot of the time, so that pca is indeed wrong about where afghans (and a shitload of other people cluster).

Least-squares method.

1 Afghan_Pashtun @ 5,356033
2 Tajik_Pomiri @ 7,454045
3 Tadjik @ 9,063714
4 Pathan @ 11,778725
5 Afghan_Uzbek @ 13,225575
6 Afghan_Tadjik @ 13,379507
7 Brahui @ 13,672045
8 Burusho @ 14,081902
9 Lezgin @ 14,364709
10 Balochi @ 15,107577
11 Chechen @ 16,474325
12 GujaratiA @ 17,098363
13 Kalash @ 17,446236
14 Kumyk @ 18,13644
15 Balkar @ 18,34782
16 North_Ossetian @ 18,371049
17 Adygei @ 18,441658
18 Brahmin_UP @ 19,946317
19 Turkmen @ 21,949385
20 Punjabi @ 22,115596
259 iterations.

1 Burusho+Lezgin @ 2,323015
2 Burusho+Chechen @ 3,129354
3 Chechen+GujaratiA @ 3,18651
4 GujaratiA+Kumyk @ 3,751487
5 Balkar+GujaratiA @ 3,921542
6 Brahmin_UP+Chechen @ 3,965639
7 GujaratiA+North_Ossetian @ 4,008727
8 Afghan_Pashtun+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,084433
9 GujaratiA+Lezgin @ 4,170068
10 Adygei+GujaratiA @ 4,194072

Gaussian method.
Noise dispersion set to 0,676116

[Spoiler]Using 1 population approximation:
1 Tajik_Pomiri @ 5,781324
2 Afghan_Pashtun @ 6,089563
3 Pathan @ 7,423369
4 Tadjik @ 7,725951
5 Kalash @ 9,694051
6 Afghan_Uzbek @ 10,583689
7 Afghan_Tadjik @ 10,606791
8 Burusho @ 10,638608
9 GujaratiA @ 11,559264
10 Brahui @ 11,918173
11 Balochi @ 12,529396
12 Kumyk @ 13,44837
13 Turkmen @ 14,266564
14 Balkar @ 14,515
15 North_Ossetian @ 14,732751
16 Nogai @ 15,432176
17 Afghan_Turkmen @ 15,515495
18 Brahmin_UP @ 15,769253
19 Iranian @ 15,813125
20 Adygei @ 15,835659
259 iterations.

1 Burusho+Lezgin @ 3,236478
2 GujaratiA+Lezgin @ 3,332307
3 Chechen+GujaratiA @ 3,525632
4 Lezgin+Pathan @ 3,794516
5 Burusho+Chechen @ 3,966627
6 Chechen+Pathan @ 4,17975
7 Pathan+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,465679
8 Chechen+Kalash @ 4,639514
9 Kalash+Lezgin @ 4,673726
10 Afghan_Pashtun+Tajik_Pomiri @ 4,766173

also check this out

Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Russian_South ( ) @ 3.61
2 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Mixed_East_Slav ( ) @ 3.63
3 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Belarusian_Russian ( ) @ 3.63
4 83.9% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.1% Ukrainian_Center ( ) @ 3.7
5 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Kuban_cossack ( ) @ 3.72
6 82.6% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.4% Belarusian_East ( ) @ 3.75
7 83.2% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.8% Ukrainian_East ( ) @ 3.75
8 82.7% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.3% Russian_Center ( ) @ 3.77
9 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Belarusian ( ) @ 3.78
10 83.7% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.3% Ukrainian_Russian ( ) @ 3.81
11 82.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.7% Mordovian ( ) @ 3.86
12 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Ukrainian ( ) @ 3.88
13 83.2% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.8% Don_cossack ( ) @ 3.89
14 83.1% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.9% Pole ( ) @ 3.89
15 82.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.2% Belarusian_South ( ) @ 3.9
16 82.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 17.2% Lithuanian ( ) @ 3.93
17 83.4% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.6% Belarusian_West ( ) @ 4.11
18 83.3% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16.7% Pole_Mazowia ( ) @ 4.12
19 84% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 16% Ukrainian_West ( ) @ 4.14
20 84.8% Pakistani_Pushtun ( ) + 15.2% Pole_South ( ) @ 4.16

There are instances where in order to get a Pakistani pashtun to an afghan pashtun, you have to give him 20% Russian, Ukranian, or Polish ancestry.

Even Pathans on PP's map are not where they should be. As one of my oracles shows, Pathans despite being south asian shifted are still genetically much more closer to Afghan Pashtuns than they are to Punjabis. If they weren't, the afghan pashtun would have scored the punjabi up there, but he didn't, except for all the way at the very bottom at an extremely large distance.

Another thing that is weird about his map is how amerindians cluster so close to populations they shouldn't be. The plot has a projection bias to a degree (it's pretty clear it does). I've also never seen a PCA like that before.

There is more genetic diversity in India than in Europe and even farther than Europe, so it would make no sense for him to cluster there, especially when a half Swedish half tamil girl on ag got this:

Least-squares method.

1 Brahui @ 7,098564
2 Burusho @ 9,102458
3 Kalash @ 12,505466
4 Pathan @ 13,000677
5 GujuratiA @ 13,708971
6 Balochi @ 13,225575
7 Punjabi @ 13,379507
9 Kumyk @ 18,745900
10 Tadjik @ 18,854632
12 Kahatryia @ 22,438987
13 Brahmin_UP @ 22,089512
15 Chechen @ 31,704958
16 Iranian@ 33,474885
17 Azeri @ 33,475859
18 Adygei @ 37,380582
19 Nogai @ 40,076831
20 Turkmen @ 42,473993

I've seen Pathans on Harappa test, they cluster dead next to Sindhi people, a bit far away from Punjabi people though, you have to remember that many Pakistani Pathans in kpk are indigenous Ghandari people who were mostly Pashtunized, they're stories of Karlani being named as adopted Pashtuns that the Omur tribe adopted and then you wonder why many Pakistani Pathans have a Sindhi look? Many Khilji Pashtuns in Afghanistan are Turks from history and Sarbani are Hun people.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
some are even 90% european depends on the turk, but on 23andme they do have lots of european armenians too.

Both Armenians and Turks are very close to other west asians on average. The European ancestry in Turks is overestimated. Some Western Turks can be European influenced, but that is really it. Most Turks I have met in America consider themselves people of color, and often look it too.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Both Armenians and Turks are very close to other west asians on average. The European ancestry in Turks is overestimated. Some Western Turks can be European influenced, but that is really it. Most Turks I have met in America consider themselves people of color, and often look it too.

there is this half armenian here armenianbishop and he scores 85% european that means he has 35% european from his armenian side.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 02:48 AM
I've seen Pathans on Harappa test, they cluster dead next to Sindhi people, a bit far away from Punjabi people though, you have to remember that many Pakistani Pathans in kpk are indigenous Ghandari people who were mostly Pashtunized, they're stories of Karlani being named as adopted Pashtuns that the Omur tribe adopted and then you wonder why many Pakistani Pathans have a Sindhi look? Many Khilji Pashtuns in Afghanistan are Turks from history and Sarbani are Hun people.

Well it depends on the Pakistani pashtun. Some of them are more western shifted than some Afghan Pashtuns are lol.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 02:48 AM
pretty cool dude

Yes, I've heard that 85% of today's India population were banned from learning sanskrit, the Indo Aryan race ends in India's Kashmir and Punjab, the moment you cross past Himachel Pradesh, you start getting into the Australoid areas, the more down you go, you start entering Dravidian places, the more east you then you start seeing Sino Tibetan people of Northeast India and Nepal, I think however that Nepal use to be Indo Aryan since Siddhartha Guatama, the starter of Buddhism was from Nepal.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 02:49 AM
there is this half armenian here armenianbishop and he scores 85% european that means he has 35% european from his armenian side.

Then why do they cluster so close to Iranians? Maybe the Caucasus is just included under Europe in some tests.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 02:52 AM
Well it depends on the Pakistani pashtun. Some of them are more western shifted than some Afghan Pashtuns are lol.

Afghan Pashtuns definitely have a more Hun look to them, there was a Pashto movie named Son of a Lion, You
can watch it on youtube, the only Hun looking Pashtun in the movie was the father, and he is the only Afghan and was also apart of the Afghan Mujhaideen, the rest of the people in the movie had a Pakistani look, from his son Niaz to the Pakistani Pashtun doctor in the movie.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 02:58 AM
Afghan Pashtuns definitely have a more Hun look to them, there was a Pashto movie named Son of a Lion, You
can watch it on youtube, the only Hun looking Pashtun in the movie was the father, and he is the only Afghan and was also apart of the Afghan Mujhaideen, the rest of the people in the movie had a Pakistani look, from his son Niaz to the Pakistani Pashtun doctor in the movie.

Huns looked totally asian lol. I think Pashtuns look like iranians the most, after the obvious Pamiris/Afghan Tajiks.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 03:02 AM
Then why do they cluster so close to Iranians? Maybe the Caucasus is just included under Europe in some tests.

The caucasus is included as western asian on 23andme.

Babak
11-01-2016, 03:04 AM

its because it caucases=west asian

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 03:05 AM
Yes, I've noticed that dalits get plenty of racism from everybody, whether its from Europeans, Turks, Afghans, Iranians, upper caste Hindus, and even in some cases Africans and Chinese people also, its funny how a forest people living in some rural part of south India that rarely ever even have enough clothes and live like hunter gathers have a history of being hated, I guess its just the world we live in, the more European genes you have and when I say European, I mean blond hair blue eyes northern European people, the higher you are in peoples eyes, and whatever race is genetically far away from that look is seen as inferior, closer you are to that look, the higher on the pyramid you are, I've seen Arabs getting nose jobs, southern Europeans dying their hair blond, Africans straightening their hair, Asians getting eye lid surgery, bleaching in Cambodia, this is the western world influence on the planet, well, at least from what I have seen, those dalit forest people just go on with their lives.

Harri
11-01-2016, 03:06 AM
Yes, I've heard that 85% of today's India population were banned from learning sanskrit, the Indo Aryan race ends in India's Kashmir and Punjab, the moment you cross past Himachel Pradesh, you start getting into the Australoid areas, the more down you go, you start entering Dravidian places, the more east you then you start seeing Sino Tibetan people of Northeast India and Nepal, I think however that Nepal use to be Indo Aryan since Siddhartha Guatama, the starter of Buddhism was from Nepal.

I believe the Jatts of Punjab, Kashmir and Pakistan are more Indo Scythian than Indo Aryan.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 03:20 AM
Yes, I've noticed that dalits get plenty of racism from everybody, whether its from Europeans, Turks, Afghans, Iranians, upper caste Hindus, and even in some cases Africans and Chinese people also, its funny how a forest people living in some rural part of south India that rarely ever even have enough clothes and live like hunter gathers have a history of being hated, I guess its just the world we live in, the more European genes you have and when I say European, I mean blond hair blue eyes northern European people, the higher you are in peoples eyes, and whatever race is genetically far away from that look is seen as inferior, closer you are to that look, the higher on the pyramid you are, I've seen Arabs getting nose jobs, southern Europeans dying their hair blond, Africans straightening their hair, Asians getting eye lid surgery, bleaching in Cambodia, this is the western world influence on the planet, well, at least from what I have seen, those dalit forest people just go on with their lives.

agree, its annoying though.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 03:23 AM
I believe the Jatts of Punjab, Kashmir and Pakistan are more Indo Scythian than Indo Aryan.yeah, almost every group that has met us and our genes say that also, but since Jatts make up 85% of the Indian army despite being 2% of India's population shows that they're also honored of their australoid side also, despite having Scythian admixture because everybody in India knows that the most warlike of the Indians extend from Haryana to western UP, the land is also home to the highest honor killings in the world, they're 5,000 honor killings reported annually on the whole planet, and 1,000 of them are in India, with 995 of them being from the state of Haryana where Siberian genes reach almost 30%, the highest in the whole region of Asia,
its a fact in India that people in the Jaat regions refuse to integrate or speak English, the funny part is that Haryana Jaats have a more as the world likes to call it "north Indian" look, whereas Jatt Sikhs have a Scythian look, just look at Hari Singh Nalwa and Milkha Singh, but I will tell you that behaviour and also muscular definition wise, the Haryana Jaats are way more violent and Scythian like, and really proud Hindus even though their ancestors were not Hindus, many people call Sikhs as sellouts for siding with the British even the people of Haryana say it.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Huns looked totally asian lol. I think Pashtuns look like iranians the most, after the obvious Pamiris/Afghan Tajiks.

No white Huns were an Iranian people, and please don't assume white Huns means they were white, there were blue and red Huns also, the Huns were like the Turks of today, some Mongoloid and some Caucasoid, the Mongoloid ones just get more attention because Atilla the Hun was excessively warlike and ravaged half of Europe when he had his army.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 03:30 AM
Im guessing she clusters with some Euro Gypsy mixes, and she kinda looks like it.

LOOL. She shared her oracle and she pretty much clusters with the French:

These are my Eurogenes K13 results:
North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
West_Asian 7.15 East_Med 7.84
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

I only just noticed the button underneath that says Oracle, these are the Single Population Sharing results on the next page. Would you be able to explain these to me please?
# Population (source) Distance
1 French 9.83
2 West_German 9.87
3 South_Dutch 10.35
4 Austrian 12.99
5 East_German 14.38
6 Spanish_Galicia 14.56
7 Spanish_Cataluna 14.57
8 Southeast_English 14.68
9 North_German 14.9
10 Portuguese 15.05
11 Hungarian 15.43
12 Southwest_English 15.78
13 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon 15.83
14 Danish 16.06
15 Orcadian 16.18
16 Spanish_Extremadura 16.28
17 Serbian 16.34
18 North_Dutch 16.63
19 Spanish_Murcia 16.64
20 Spanish_Valencia 16.68

She is more genetically northern than Greeks, Balkanic people, and even AngloJew/North Italians are.

Jattscythian
11-01-2016, 03:34 AM
How did French people even get .65 Native American blood?

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 03:46 AM

North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

I only just noticed the button underneath that says Oracle, these are the Single Population Sharing results on the next page. Would you be able to explain these to me please?
1 French 9.83
2 West_German 9.87
3 South_Dutch 10.35
4 Austrian 12.99
5 East_German 14.38
6 Spanish_Galicia 14.56
7 Spanish_Cataluna 14.57
9 North_German 14.9
10 Portuguese 15.05
11 Hungarian 15.43
14 Danish 16.06
15 Orcadian 16.18
17 Serbian 16.34
18 North_Dutch 16.63
19 Spanish_Murcia 16.64

Makes sense, that she clusters in europe, because I cluster in Europe too and Im much more non-european then her. Im 60-70% European on genetic tests and 57% Gypsy from geneaology, and she is 87.5% European genetically and 1/8 indian from genealogy. Im much more non-european and fall in the borderline end of europe cluster.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 03:51 AM
Im just running my Interpretome, to see where I exactly cluster and will post it then. http://www.interpretome.com/

Myanthropologies
Makes sense, that she clusters in europe, because I cluster in Europe too and Im much more non-european then her. Im 60-70% European on genetic tests and 57% Gypsy from geneaology, and she is 87.5% European genetically and 1/8 indian from genealogy. Im much more non-european and fall in the borderline end of europe cluster.

Some people in the thread were not willing to accept her as European because she is "dark," yet she is more "genetically European" than some of her haters are :laugh:

Truth Preacher

North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

1 French 9.83
2 West_German 9.87
3 South_Dutch 10.35
4 Austrian 12.99
5 East_German 14.38
6 Spanish_Galicia 14.56
7 Spanish_Cataluna 14.57
9 North_German 14.9
10 Portuguese 15.05
11 Hungarian 15.43
14 Danish 16.06
15 Orcadian 16.18
17 Serbian 16.34
18 North_Dutch 16.63
19 Spanish_Murcia 16.64

She is more genetically northern than Greeks, Balkanic people, and even AngloJew/North Italians are.
I guess her south asian admixture is causing for her nearest populations to still be fairly distant though, ie. she doesn't get anything close like under 5.

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 03:53 AM
I guess her south asian admixture is causing for her nearest populations to still be fairly distant though, ie. she doesn't get anything close like under 5.

A lot of monoethnic people dont. Thats a good thing and shows sign of less inbredness. Anything between a 1-10 distance is clustering with someone. Between 10-20 distance means you're genetically close.

Its not just her South Asian, but also her italian ancestry which shifts her another direction.

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 03:59 AM
Some people in the thread were not willing to accept her as European because she is "dark," yet she is more "genetically European" than some of her haters are :laugh:

On one Im overlapping the European Cluster and in one Im slightly outside but closest to European.

Well she must be much more further into Europe, her European ancestry is also more Northern and closer to CEU then mine.

http://s14.postimg.org/ju9bp77g1/Interpretome_Hapmap_World.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/60kz05eul/full/) http://s14.postimg.org/3xf5684fl/Interpretome_HDGPWorld.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/9llfx48rx/full/)
free image uploading (http://postimage.org/)

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 03:59 AM

LOl, most Afghans don't even know who the Dalits are, let alone do most west asians and Europeans. Who is being racist to them besides upper caste north indians and Pakistanis who feel superior to them for being light brown and apparently afghan or persian admixed sometimes?

Mortimer
11-01-2016, 04:09 AM
On the Mideast Panel I cluster with Turks and Iranians, On the Asian Panel with Pathans and Sindi and on the European Panel with Northeuropeans. I dont know how that works though and why its so different that once I cluster with Pathans and once with Northern Europeans and once with Turks.

http://s17.postimg.org/5lddi3xb3/Interpretome_Hapmap_World.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mynnwysm3/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/e2cvt11zz/Interpretome_HDGPAsian.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/g6x8u43mj/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/6rlyunazj/Interpretome_HDGPEuropean.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/3xith78t7/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/5zephphen/Interpretome_HDGPWorld.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mn67k7c63/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/3w4aa1hlr/Interpretome_Mideast.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q8233fgpn/full/)
upload a gif (http://postimage.org/)

Myanthropologies
11-01-2016, 04:15 AM
On the Mideast Panel I cluster with Turks and Iranians, On the Asian Panel with Pathans and Sindi and on the European Panel with Northeuropeans. I dont know how that works though and why its so different that once I cluster with Pathans and once with Northern Europeans and once with Turks.

http://s17.postimg.org/5lddi3xb3/Interpretome_Hapmap_World.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mynnwysm3/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/e2cvt11zz/Interpretome_HDGPAsian.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/g6x8u43mj/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/6rlyunazj/Interpretome_HDGPEuropean.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/3xith78t7/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/5zephphen/Interpretome_HDGPWorld.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/mn67k7c63/full/) http://s17.postimg.org/3w4aa1hlr/Interpretome_Mideast.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/q8233fgpn/full/)
upload a gif (http://postimage.org/)

Probably shared genes/ancestry with all of them.

gum_dum
11-01-2016, 11:21 PM

Brother forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you. What I actually wanted to say is that her ancestry is likely from anglo-Indian from Goa region which are genetically very ASI shifted without any wakhi ancestry. Brahmins of Goa didn't mix with Britsh otherwise we would likely see different phenotypes among anglo Indians. They have been isolated since neolithic times without any steppe admixture and have developed strong and powerful genes which shows in their phenotype. This is the reason despite this girl barely scoring 5% south indian still isn't as white as average european.

Petalpusher
11-01-2016, 11:41 PM

North_Atlantic 37.75
Baltic 18.45
West_Med 16.34
Red_Sea 0.84
South_Asian 9.68
East_Asian -
Siberian 0.76
Amerindian 0.65
Oceanian 0.35
Northeast_African -
Sub-Saharan 0.19

1 French 9.83
2 West_German 9.87
3 South_Dutch 10.35
4 Austrian 12.99
5 East_German 14.38
6 Spanish_Galicia 14.56
7 Spanish_Cataluna 14.57
9 North_German 14.9
10 Portuguese 15.05
11 Hungarian 15.43
14 Danish 16.06
15 Orcadian 16.18
17 Serbian 16.34
18 North_Dutch 16.63
19 Spanish_Murcia 16.64

You still don't understand how oracle works. Being at 10 from France or Germany doesn't mean you cluster there. That's why you need pca for people who don't understand that. Her English/Welsh and whatever other ancestry she has is somehow CEU and that's often France or Germany, it just increase her distance from there as she is about 85% that.

A 75% Irish and 25% Cameroonese will get Irish as first match as well, but at a 20 distance. Would you say he clusters with Irish?

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Brother forgive me, I didn't mean to offend you. What I actually wanted to say is that her ancestry is likely from anglo-Indian from Goa region which are genetically very ASI shifted without any wakhi ancestry. Brahmins of Goa didn't mix with Britsh otherwise we would likely see different phenotypes among anglo Indians. They have been isolated since neolithic times without any steppe admixture and have developed strong and powerful genes which shows in their phenotype. This is the reason despite this girl barely scoring 5% south indian still isn't as white as average european.

its ok man, but I dont know if genes work like that "strong and powerful etc." if that works like that. and you count only her southindian not her overall indian she has a indian great grandmother that makes her not 5% but 12.5%. And I always thought Anglo-Indians are basically from upper class indians, because I doubt the English would have mixed with lower caste indians or very poor indians etc. Maybe they derrive from lower castes but are still rich and influential and because they are catholic etc. I doubt a English man would marry a woman from the forest or slum etc. I read english man married indian princesses etc.

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 02:27 AM
You still don't understand how oracle works. Being at 10 from France or Germany doesn't mean you cluster there. That's why you need pca for people who don't understand that. Her English/Welsh and whatever other ancestry she has is somehow CEU and that's often France or Germany, it just increase her distance from there as she is about 85% that.

A 75% Irish and 25% Cameroonese will get Irish as first match as well, but at a 20 distance. Would you say he clusters with Irish?

A 10 distance is close. Some mono ethnic populations almost are that far from people their own population, so that is close. Rule of thumb is 0-10 distance is clustering, and 10-20 is being genetically close.

Petalpusher
11-02-2016, 02:43 AM
A 10 distance is close. Some mono ethnic populations almost are that far from people their own population, so that is close. Rule of thumb is 0-10 distance is clustering, and 10-20 is being genetically close.

You still don't get it do you. This is a colonial English+Dutch+French south African, with a S.African grandparent:

1 North_German @ 13,487963
2 Orcadian @ 13,616353
3 South_Dutch @ 13,625848
4 Southeast_English @ 13,659832
5 Danish @ 13,698255
6 West_German @ 13,731443
7 North_Dutch @ 13,835246
8 Irish @ 13,905108
9 Southwest_English @ 13,933674
10 West_Scottish @ 14,226223
11 Icelandic @ 15,075132
12 Norwegian @ 15,235862
13 Swedish @ 15,755742
14 French @ 17,126898
15 Austrian @ 18,515631
16 East_German @ 19,150681
17 North_Swedish @ 20,049676
18 Hungarian @ 22,280888
19 Spanish_Cataluna @ 23,580982
20 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 23,821632
203 iterations.

1 Irish+West_German @ 12,465563

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% West_Scottish +25% Sandawe +25% West_Scottish @ 7,5658

Using 4 populations approximation:
1 Sandawe+West_Scottish+West_Scottish+West_Scottish @ 7,5658

Totally typical N.German, yeah. He is obviously nowhere close to anything European, ethnically but still 75% NW Euro.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
11-02-2016, 02:45 AM
Iberian ancestry Confirmed Indian. How surprising

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 02:59 AM
You still don't get it do you. This is a colonial English+Dutch+French south African, with a S.African grandparent:

1 North_German @ 13,487963
2 Orcadian @ 13,616353
3 South_Dutch @ 13,625848
4 Southeast_English @ 13,659832
5 Danish @ 13,698255
6 West_German @ 13,731443
7 North_Dutch @ 13,835246
8 Irish @ 13,905108
9 Southwest_English @ 13,933674
10 West_Scottish @ 14,226223
11 Icelandic @ 15,075132
12 Norwegian @ 15,235862
13 Swedish @ 15,755742
14 French @ 17,126898
15 Austrian @ 18,515631
16 East_German @ 19,150681
17 North_Swedish @ 20,049676
18 Hungarian @ 22,280888
19 Spanish_Cataluna @ 23,580982
20 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 23,821632
203 iterations.

1 Irish+West_German @ 12,465563

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% West_Scottish +25% Sandawe +25% West_Scottish @ 7,5658

Using 4 populations approximation:
1 Sandawe+West_Scottish+West_Scottish+West_Scottish @ 7,5658

Totally typical N.German, yeah. He is obviously nowhere close to anything European, ethnically but still 75% NW Euro.

I get just fine, but she is still very genetically close to the French. Just because other populations aren't as inbred as some European populations and Jewish populations are doesn't mean that it isn't close.

Also, here is her grandfather's oracle. Just as I as expecting, bit close to West asians or iranics at all and closest to Brahmin indians, but still far from them.

Ahhh as an Englishman that does pain me hahaha... Thanks for the explanation :) There's another table for Mixed Mode which has a lot closer distances (2.86 for 85% French and 15% Brahmin; 3 for 87% South Dutch and 13% Dusadh). Pretty cool! Here are my Grandpa's single pop results:

1 Brahmin_UP 27.33
2 Punjabi_Jat 28
3 Tadjik 30.89
4 Pathan 30.89
5 Bangladeshi 31.23
6 Kshatriya 31.31
7 Burusho 31.47
8 Afghan_Pashtun 31.87
9 Gujarati 32.13
10 Afghan_Tadjik 33.16
11 Kalash 33.85
12 Sindhi 34.66
13 Dharkar 35.98
14 Hungarian 36.4
15 Moldavian 36.44
16 Serbian 36.53
17 Romanian 36.68
18 Kanjar 36.69
19 Tatar 36.85
20 Austrian 36.98

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 03:05 AM
I get just fine, but she is still very genetically close to the French. Just because other populations aren't as inbred as some European populations and Jewish populations are doesn't mean that it isn't close.

Also, here is her father's oracle. Just as I as expecting, bit close to West asians or iranics at all and closest to Brahmin indians, but still far from them.

is this her father or grandfather, it makes a difference because if its her grandfather she is 1/8 indian if its her father she is 1/4

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 03:06 AM
is this her father or grandfather, it makes a difference because if its her grandfather she is 1/8 indian if its her father she is 1/4

Grandfather.

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Grandfather.

where is his mother from in india etc.? its not that far away history, they should be able to know what background she is.

it would be interesting to know because only oracles dont tell the whole picture.

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 03:09 AM
is there a picture of his mother? to be honest the grandfather could pass as some kind of lebanese to me or even sicilian. i saw him in the second video, the old man. to me he is olive skinned.

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 03:09 AM
where is his mother from in india etc.? its not that far away history, they should be able to know what background she is.

it would be interesting to know because only oracles dont tell the whole picture.

His mom was an indian lady who lied about being Portuguese during British indian times, probably to avoid racism

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 03:12 AM
is there a picture of his mother? to be honest the grandfather could pass as some kind of lebanese to me or even sicilian. i saw him in the second video, the old man. to me he is olive skinned.

His mom appears to be pictured in the thumbnail of the first video. She looks pretty indian. I think he could maybe pass for south euro too. A lot of old can cause their hair is grey.

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 03:15 AM
His mom appears to be pictured in the thumbnail of the first video. She looks pretty indian. I think he could maybe pass for south euro too. A lot of old can cause their hair is grey.

Can you post the picture bro please I cant find it. I would like to see how she looks like. And do you know where in India she was from? From which background, even if she was of low caste southindian descendants I still think she must have been rich, like nouvea-rich if not brahmin or wealthy etc. She must have had a good social status. Because she moved to Britain etc. And married a english man.

Wolfex
11-02-2016, 03:17 AM
So what if she's part Indian? India has always been admired by European intellectuals, unlike the Moslem middle east.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k1UUeyLEKnA/U-E54_XlZrI/AAAAAAAADpE/jktiMeB_qgo/s1600/quote-max-muller-india-independence-day.png

Wolfex
11-02-2016, 03:18 AM
So what if she's part Indian? India has always been admired by European intellectuals, unlike the Moslem middle east. (Note: I do not think Indian-white marriages are a good thing, at all. It was Muslim Indians who mixed with Brits as they did with Persians as well)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-k1UUeyLEKnA/U-E54_XlZrI/AAAAAAAADpE/jktiMeB_qgo/s1600/quote-max-muller-india-independence-day.png

Myanthropologies
11-02-2016, 03:50 AM
Can you post the picture bro please I cant find it. I would like to see how she looks like. And do you know where in India she was from? From which background, even if she was of low caste southindian descendants I still think she must have been rich, like nouvea-rich if not brahmin or wealthy etc. She must have had a good social status. Because she moved to Britain etc. And married a english man.

http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/drcypriot084/Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-48-34-1-1_zpse735kwhf.png (http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/drcypriot084/media/Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-48-34-1-1_zpse735kwhf.png.html)

Mortimer
11-02-2016, 03:51 AM
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/drcypriot084/Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-48-34-1-1_zpse735kwhf.png (http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/drcypriot084/media/Screenshot_2016-11-01-23-48-34-1-1_zpse735kwhf.png.html)

She looks indian, partly weddoid type I would say. But its only one picture.