PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones: 'UN a Nazi movement'

Lulletje Rozewater
09-26-2010, 08:13 AM
The United Nations General Assembly has kicked off and many are wondering, do we really need the UN or other international organizations? A growing number of Americans are increasingly frustrated with international groups like the UN, IMF and World Bank. Many people are calling for the dismantling of all three organizations, including Alex Jones. He says that the United Nations is purely an evil, corrupt and wicked organization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqRNLHSAMQ&feature=player_embedded

Groenewolf
09-26-2010, 08:17 AM
I am not even gonna watch this. Alex Jones might bring some interesting facts, but he is a wacko who needs to makes conclusions and links that makes it harder for most to accept the facts he brings to the table.

Debaser11
09-26-2010, 08:25 AM
^ I agree. He is his own worst enemy at times. But I'll take a look.

The Lawspeaker
09-26-2010, 09:12 AM
He is a disinfo agent and a wacko that makes us look the other way. Nazi's ? My ass. Ran by another "special interest group from the Middle East" ? Yap.. that's where we need to look but he supports Israel and Zionism wholeheartedly.

Debaser11
09-26-2010, 09:15 AM
I think there is a half-truth about the U.N. being at least fascist leaning. It wasn't long ago they were telling us that "hate-speech" (however so defined) against Muslims should be banned at the U.N. Assembly. But yeah, he's a screwball at times. He's still easier to stomach than the mainstream media most of the time.

Lulletje Rozewater
09-26-2010, 09:20 AM
I do not know the guy,to me it was interesting

The Lawspeaker
09-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Here is some more dirt (http://opposingdigits.com/alex/) on the old traitor.

sCeUoKMSl3o

9a8J_uPLHXA

Why is Alex still there ? Why is this David Icke- character still there ? Because they want them to be.

Sol Invictus
09-26-2010, 11:02 AM
I think Alex is alright in my books. He's only still around because the establishment doesn't want to make a martyr of him, like they did with Cooper. Cooper opened up on some cops in front of his home, so his psychological stability can also come into question. He did after all talk about some really controversial materials in his own right, which are quite extreme even by Jones' standards.

SwordoftheVistula
09-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Ran by another "special interest group from the Middle East" ? Yap..

Well he's married to one of them

The Lawspeaker
09-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Well he's married to one of them
Exactly.

Sol Invictus
09-27-2010, 10:45 AM
That's ridiculous. Alex may be overbearing and passionate but I'm not convinced he is a disinfo agent because he is married to a Jew or that because he hasn't been martyred he's ipso facto an enemy. This is exactly what co-intelpro was designed to do. Let's concentrate our efforts on trying to smash the globalist system rather than play childish name-the-jew bullshit we all played on stormfront in our pubescent years. Alex has been a tireless defender of the tea party movement (before it was hijacked), a Ron Paul supporter, and someone who can be credited with kick-starting the 9/11 Truth movement. For a disinfo agent placed there by the globalists he sure has struck a hell of alot of blows against them.

Sol Invictus
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Oh and let's not forget WeAreChange, which is a direct result of Jones' influence. Oh yeah, he's a real Globalist for sure. :rolleyes: As much as I love and admire Cooper, theirs was a conflict of personality, or ego if you will. I won't choose sides because I value both their contributions.

Austin
09-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Alex Jones is an obvious new-age information profiteer but easily the most amusing one to date. I don't believe even 20% of what he says but I listen to him while I play starcraft 2 on my PC via his internet stream. It is entertaining and that is why I like it as do most.

He is the king of the crazies, most understand this who listen to him. People who actually believe his stuff to any great extent are missing a few bolts here and there. No fully stable person could or does believe what he says although some of what he says is alright if you take it with a big grain of salt.

Mercury
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Oh and let's not forget WeAreChange, which is a direct result of Jones' influence. Oh yeah, he's a real Globalist for sure. As much as I love and admire Cooper, theirs was a conflict of personality, or ego if you will. I won't choose sides because I value both their contributions.

Both Cooper & Alex Jones have their faults. From the clips I've heard of Cooper, he couldn't decide who was behind the New World Order. He first believed it to be aliens, then decided it was a bunch of occultists. And anyone that disagreed with him was disinfo in his mind. Listen to this clip of Cooper going after Icke for saying the same thing Coopers been saying for years.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=6JhszZIVIg8

Right now I only listen to 3 radio shows. Alex Jones (infowars.com), Michael Savage, & the Free Talk Live (http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/2316) guys.

Austin
10-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Both Cooper & Alex Jones have their faults. From the clips I've heard of Cooper, he couldn't decide who was behind the New World Order. He first believed it to be aliens, then decided it was a bunch of occultists. And anyone that disagreed with him was disinfo in his mind. Listen to this clip of Cooper going after Icke for saying the same thing Coopers been saying for years.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=6JhszZIVIg8

Well I have never heard of Cooper. Whoever he is, Alex Jones dwarfs him 100000x in notoriety.

Sol Invictus
10-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Cooper predicted 9/11 to a tee well before Jones. Months later he's dead.

QXWKRtcvLGY