PDA

View Full Version : Classify me

Kygo
11-01-2016, 10:13 PM
lots of people said pamirid , alpinid ,turanid what you think ?

click on the photos to see regular

http://i64.tinypic.com/spew6t.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/70e6bl.jpg

GiCa
11-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Turks are Mexicans and Mexicans are Turks

Iloko
11-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Looks like some type of Central Asian.

Bobby3
11-01-2016, 11:20 PM
You look like a dark skinned supposed hun,avar or pecheneg.

Turanid is dominant anyway

GiCa
11-01-2016, 11:33 PM

As he a Turk yes. Obviously a Anatolian med mixed with East Asian

But he really looks South American like mexicans or mixed spanish plus native aka mestizo, harnizo and all that classification. I find this strange.

Are you soure you are not South American?

LP0956
11-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Looks Brazilian

Bobby3
11-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Might fit in Indochina countries as well.That is debatable but turanid can be easily observed.

GiCa
11-01-2016, 11:45 PM
Might fit in Indochina countries as well.That is debatable but turanid can be easily observed.

No.
They are pure East Asians.

He instead is an Eurasian mix probably 50-50 or 60-40 or something like that

But even considered that he doesn t look central Asian like Uzbek, Kazakh or like some Eurasian Turks. But he looks like he could fit like a glove among mexicans. He looks Native American plus European aka mestizo or harnizos.
He looks Mexican

Bobby3
11-01-2016, 11:49 PM
No.

But even considered that he doesn t look central Asian like Uzbek, Kazakh or like some Eurasian Turks. But he looks like he could fit like a glove among mexicans. He looks Native American plus European aka mestizo or harnizos.
He looks Mexican

Might fit,he doesnt need to be pure east asian for that.

But he cannot go further South-East with that look without being branded as outsider,not even as atypical maori or indonesian.

GiCa
11-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Indochina is either East Asian or a mix of East Asian plus Indian south Asian

He doesn't look like that mix nor he looks fully East Asian

He would never fit there. He could fit only As the rare colonial euro Asian Filipinos maybe

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:25 AM
As he a Turk yes. Obviously a Anatolian med mixed with East Asian

But he really looks South American like mexicans or mixed spanish plus native aka mestizo, harnizo and all that classification. I find this strange.

Are you soure you are not South American?

some of people said u look like mestizo but my ancestory stucks between east caucasus and west asia not even anatolia

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:29 AM
No.

He looks Mexican

im not pure turanid but i am fourth tier turanid and alpinid and i googled mexicans they look more dark than me i am not that dark skinned

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:32 AM

But he cannot go further South-East with that look without being branded as outsider,not even as atypical maori or indonesian.

yeah my grand fathers married with their people so theres no europen armenoid iran araba blood in my blood i am pure turkish little bit mixed with other turkish tribes

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:36 AM

i searched all of those and i cant be avar or peçenek as they went to europe and the ones in stayed at turkey they went to west side of turkey

i might be hun

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:37 AM
Turks are Mexicans and Mexicans are Turks

i googled more mestizo and harnizos and really they are more dark and dont have epichantick folds no chance i am mestizo or harnizo

Kygo
11-02-2016, 07:44 AM
new photo click on the image to see regular

http://i68.tinypic.com/nx99au.jpg

Odin
07-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Asiatic Alpine + Turanid.