PDA

View Full Version : ENDGAME

Sol Invictus
01-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Please don't pass this off as conspiracy or a theory because it's proven that it's taking place. This video touches up on alot of things we already know, world government, New World Order, all of which driven, funded and planned by world banks and international jewry. Alex Jones is not a racial realist, and there's been alot of attacks against him in order to discredit him, but truth is truth, and what he's been saying is truth no matter how you slice it. You could be a negro, chink, or spick and it wouldn't matter to me, so long as you speak the truth. If you haven't seen this video, it's an absolute must, I can't stress this hard enough.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=lzaDSZjmHYSQqALipbXhCg&q=endgame

Treffie
01-30-2009, 05:14 PM
It's definitely happening, even Gordon Brown has alluded to it, but he became very coy about it once pressed.

Sol Invictus
01-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Bump-o-tron 2009 ©

Pino
01-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Please don't pass this off as conspiracy or a theory because it's proven that it's taking place. This video touches up on alot of things we already know, world government, New World Order, all of which driven, funded and planned by world banks and international jewry. Alex Jones is not a racial realist, and there's been alot of attacks against him in order to discredit him, but truth is truth, and what he's been saying is truth no matter how you slice it. You could be a negro, chink, or spick and it wouldn't matter to me, so long as you speak the truth. If you haven't seen this video, it's an absolute must, I can't stress this hard enough.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=lzaDSZjmHYSQqALipbXhCg&q=endgame

Arn't you in law enforcement though? The dozen leaders of the NWO and there plans mean nothing unless there are people to enforce them...The Police and The Military doing just that.

Sol Invictus
01-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Arn't you in law enforcement though? The dozen leaders of the NWO and there plans mean nothing unless there are people to enforce them...The Police and The Military doing just that.

Well for one, I am not a sworn in officer yet.. I am training to become one, and I am certainly not doing it to see political dissidents get locked up in camps, dragged away in the middle of the night for thought crimes.. I want to be an officer to protect my community, not to oppress it..

Osweo
01-31-2009, 01:48 AM
God Almighty, it's unnecessarily long. Why do those who would educate us about all this always do it in the most lengthy tedious way?

I'm 50 minutes into it, but have to go to bed now! And yet I had to watch pointless stuff of protesters shouting into microphones about fluoride in water and chatting with other protesters about protester stuff. I could have cut this down by half at least, leaving in everything of importance.

Lots of the more important stuff in it is in a video Agrippa often links to, the 'Money Changers' it might be called, or at least that's a main theme in it all. Mind you, even that is far too long to download in a sitting, never mind watch all the way through while online.

The problem is that the huge things going on are on a timescale of decades, even centuries, and there are groups out there who work on that level. Ordinary people everywhere don't inhabit a cause- and-effect world wider than the present decade, however, and I accept that a lot of long term stuff has to be included in these films, but surely there's a way of condensing it down a little!

Sol Invictus
01-31-2009, 02:50 AM
Mind you this isn't something that was made so that you can view it whille you sit at your computer chair , it is a DVD uploaded onto google so that it could be provided for free.. 2 hours in length I think isn't unreasonable for documentaries on DVDs.. considering all the information that was left out of this video and included in other videos, I think this was a rather effective 'cramming' effort on the part of the producers.. Though it's a bit much for me at least, since I can't sit down for long periods without an ass-sore.. I need a nice comfy couch to sit on with a bowl of popcorn maybe.. I think it's necessary to show the protests and constructive action in the video because it encourages people to know that there are infact people out there who are out there doing it, excersizing their freedom of speech where and while they can, and shows that it is an effective tool of resistance...