PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence expert prof. Helmuth Nyborg on immigration

Groenewolf
09-27-2010, 11:53 AM
IhryKnRyqTk

I came across this video today. Which a television debate between professor Helmuth Nuborg and an other scientist about an article Nuborg had publicized where he spoke out against immigration on the basis that it would make Denmark dumber.

Crossbow
09-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Always got this feeling that people like Peter Madsen, are just part of present pc-opinion, for sure he benefits from it and gets paid well for it. The same goes for practically all institutes on ethnic and minority studies, they are completely predisposed too.

Ibericus
09-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Err...African-Americans (West africans + some white admixture) have been living more than 300 years in a Western society, and their average IQ is 85...while euro-americans are 100 IQ. So no, it's clear that after many generations their IQ is the same as their ancestors, except when they race-mix which is why African-americans have a bit higher IQ than their west-african cousins (IQ 70) due to some white admixture. So, IQ is race based.

Vasconcelos
09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
You are neglecting the fact that many african-americans have considerably lower education than "euro-americans" and are poorer. IQ is also related to your education and knowledge which you develop at school by actually using your brain in something useful (amongst other things), not just simply "pure" intellect.

He's right about the effects on IQ tho, a large part of immigrants have had lower education and therefore less capable to execute (intellectually) complex and demanding tasks than natives.

This is also one of the reasons why immigrants have higher criminal ratings than natives, poor education and bad living conditions, added to racism/xenophobia and so on.

Ibericus
09-27-2010, 10:12 PM
You are neglecting the fact that many african-americans have considerably lower education than "euro-americans" and are poorer. IQ is also related to your education and knowledge which you develop at school by actually using your brain in something useful (amongst other things), not just simply "pure" intellect.

He's right about the effects on IQ tho, a large part of immigrants have had lower education and therefore less capable to execute (intellectually) complex and demanding tasks than natives.

This is also one of the reasons why immigrants have higher criminal ratings than natives, poor education and bad living conditions, added to racism/xenophobia and so on.
What do you mean by lower eduaction ? The public education for blacks and whites is exactly the same. There is no separation. Also there are poor whites.

Vasconcelos
09-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Not in Africa, not all schools are the same, not all people have the same working and dedication culture and so on. If you pick an average white guy and give him a "african-american" way of life, he won't be much smarter than the average niggaz around him.
There are thousands of examples like that here in Portugal, wiggas and so on. They are all stupid as fuck.

Curtis24
09-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes, it will probably make Denmark dumber initially. The real question is whether the immigrants can then attain the same levels of I.Q. as white Europeans.

I.Q. is both nature and nurture; for instance, black Americans have I.Q.s much higher than Western Africans, but still much lower than the average of white Americans.

I'm not sure what Denmark's immigration situation is, but IMO most Balkan people and Slavs could, over time, attain the same I.Q.s as the Danish. Arabs and Turks, not so much.

Ibericus
09-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Not in Africa, not all schools are the same, not all people have the same working and dedication culture and so on. If you pick an average white guy and give him a "african-american" way of life, he won't be much smarter than the average niggaz around him.
There are thousands of examples like that here in Portugal, wiggas and so on. They are all stupid as fuck.
But there are studies in the USA that between same income levels of whites compared to blacks, the IQ is lower in blacks, I'll try to find

San Galgano
09-28-2010, 12:28 AM

I'm only asking here.

Are we sure that this IQ tests have been made only over things that need a scholastic culture?

I mean, in my region we say"Contadino, scarpe grosse e cervello fino"(The farmer, big boots and sharp brain) meaning that even if they have not a deep scholastic culture they have a sharp brain.

If the scientists made these tests probably they taken in account various factors otherwise it would be an unfair and useless comparison between cultured whites and uncultured blacks and it would make no sense.

Groenewolf
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
If the scientists made these tests probably they taken in account various factors otherwise it would be an unfair and useless comparison between cultured whites and uncultured blacks and it would make no sense.

Funny thing that these kind of arguments keep popping up. The tests are in most cases culture fair. And one only needs a very basic knowledge of arithmetic to do certain parts of it. The others parts do not require any special knowledge to make, if the test is culture fair one.

Actually the concusses is that nature has a stronger influence (60-80%) on someone once intelligence then nurture (including education). Your wigger example is not really a good one. Because they would already not be the sharpest knife in the drawer before they went to said schools.

Tomasz
09-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure what Denmark's immigration situation is, but IMO most Balkan people and Slavs could, over time, attain the same I.Q.s as the Danish. Arabs and Turks, not so much.

I don't know what are you talking about. Since when Slavs are low-IQ people? They don't differ much from Western Europeans, at least if we speak of Poles (I'm not sure about southern Slavs but I guess they aren't dumb). Poles have about the same mean IQ as Germans have as studies showed.

But I agree that Arabs and Turks are clearly inferior intelectually to White people of Europe. Also, we must remember about immigration of African niggers into Europe who are even bigger threat when it comes to IQ lowering (about 70 mean IQ).

San Galgano
09-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Funny thing that these kind of arguments keep popping up. The tests are in most cases culture fair. And one only needs a very basic knowledge of arithmetic to certain parts of it. The others parts do not require any special knowledge to make, if the test is culture fair one.

Yes that's what i meant indeed. It's obvious they classify IQ basing over the same level of culture and knowledge.

antonio
09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
If we were not living in such a ridiculous era that would not even reach the cathegory of a debatable topic? For me it just common sense the fact Europids are cleverer than other races, so if their percentage declines on a country, average intelligence declines with it.

Curtis24
09-29-2010, 03:20 AM
I don't know what are you talking about. Since when Slavs are low-IQ people? They don't differ much from Western Europeans, at least if we speak of Poles (I'm not sure about southern Slavs but I guess they aren't dumb). Poles have about the same mean IQ as Germans have as studies showed.

Southeast Europe(Balkans) usually scores below average on I.Q., when compared with Western/Northern Europe.

Curtis24
09-29-2010, 03:22 AM
But there are studies in the USA that between same income levels of whites compared to blacks, the IQ is lower in blacks, I'll try to find

This is true, but black American I.Q. is still much higher than that of their progenitors, West Africans. So there is an environmental factor, even if the environmental factors is ultimately limited.

I know many black Americans also have some degree of white admixture, but I don't believe its enough to rise their I.Q. as high as it has risen compared to Africans.