PDA

View Full Version : Trump won with Sailer strategy

TheForeigner
11-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Donald Trump won the election by using the "Sailer strategy" concocted by American blogger and journalist Steve Sailer. The strategy I am speaking of consists in appealing to the white voting base, since whites are not only still the majority of the population, but are an even larger proportion of the electorate, since non-whites with higher birth rates are in much larger proportion minors. http://www.vdare.com/posts/a-washington-post-interview-with-steve-sailer-explains-the-sailer-strategy-that-can-bring-trump-victory

Milo
11-09-2016, 07:26 AM
No, he simply won by being the better candidate. There is no such thing as the "Sailer Strategy" as such, only the opposite of this exists(minority appeasement).

Albobalboa
11-09-2016, 07:28 AM
No, he simply won by being the better candidate. There is no such thing as the "Sailer Strategy" as such, only the opposite of this exists(minority appeasement).

He litterally just explained to you what the "Sailer Strategy" was and you write that there's no such thing. Are you saying there's no logical reasoning behind majority appeasement? :picard1:

Milo
11-09-2016, 07:31 AM
He litterally just explained to you what the "Sailer Strategy" was and you write that there's no such thing. Are you saying there's no logical reasoning behind majority appeasement? :picard1:Trump only appealed to intelligent voters, if that must be called some name, go ahead, call it whatever you want.
There were intelligent Blacks/Hispanics who voted for him.

TheForeigner
11-09-2016, 07:32 AM
McCain and Romney lost because they were too timid in taking on causes dear to the hearts of most white Americans. Trump was to clever to do the same and wanted to win more than those duds.

TheForeigner
11-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Trump only appealed to intelligent voters, if that must be called some name, go ahead, call it whatever you want.

Well of course he won minority votes too and he is not a "white supremacist", but he did use white winning votes issues like immigration and did not bend over backwards to appease minorities. It will soon come out that he won a higher proportion of the white vote than did McCain and Romney.

Albobalboa
11-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Trump only appealed to intelligent voters, if that must be called some name, go ahead, call it whatever you want.

He LITERALLY just explained it for you. Appealed to intelligent voters is too vague a statement, says absolutely nothing in terms of looking at what his campaign's approach was. I get it that you want to dickride him but chill a little bit. There's no harm in unbiased analysis now after the actual election.

Milo
11-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Well of course he won minority votes too and he is not a "white supremacist", but he did use white winning votes issues like immigration and did not bend over backwards to appease minorities. It will soon come out that he won a higher proportion of the white vote than did McCain and Romney.I agree. He basically just went with the flow and didn't do anything special to attract certain groups. I therefore believe his strategy needn't be called names.

Milo
11-09-2016, 07:39 AM
He LITERALLY just explained it for you. Appealed to intelligent voters is too vague a statement, says absolutely nothing in terms of looking at what his campaign's approach was. I get it that you want to dickride him but chill a little bit. There's no harm in unbiased analysis now after the actual election.I would rather dickride him than try to have an intellectual conversation with you. I'm out.

Also, I partially agree with Foreigner.

EL_BARBARO
11-09-2016, 07:43 AM
Congratulations to all American users here for their new President.

TheForeigner
11-09-2016, 07:43 AM
He also took on Buchanan's protectionist stance on trade and talked a lot about bringing jobs back from abroad. I swear that he or his advisors must read alt-right magazines/websites. He pretty much ran a paleoconservative Buchanan/Sailer campaign.

Albobalboa
11-09-2016, 07:45 AM
I would rather dickride him than try to have an intellectual conversation with you. I'm out.

Also, I partially agree with Foreigner.

"He basically just went with the flow and didn't do anything special to attract certain groups." This LITERALLY goes fully against what Foreigner posted, so no you didn't partially agree with him. You drew your own dumbass conclusion on the side of his theory and then acted like there was a center-point where both of your points could be similar. The Sailer Strategy implies that there is appeasement of the majority, you implied that he didn't do just that, thus your points are clearly different.

Kamal900
11-09-2016, 08:12 AM
The god emperor has won! I'm so very happy!

BeerBaron
11-09-2016, 09:59 AM
He also took on Buchanan's protectionist stance on trade and talked a lot about bringing jobs back from abroad. I swear that he or his advisors must read alt-right magazines/websites. He pretty much ran a paleoconservative Buchanan/Sailer campaign.

He listens to, has been on, and talks with Alex Jones. So, yeah he ran with the alt-righters.

TheForeigner
11-10-2016, 05:51 AM
http://www.vdare.com/articles/i-was-right-that-trump-could-win-and-he-could-do-even-better-in-2020 This article explains how Trump won primarily by winning a larger share of the white vote than did Romney. He even one a slightly larger share of the Hispanic and black votes compared to Romney. I think Trump would have even defeated Obama.

catgeorge
11-10-2016, 05:56 AM
So when is this wall going to be built any updates?

Profileid
11-10-2016, 05:58 AM

Never

TheForeigner
11-10-2016, 05:59 AM

Will see if he builds it or not. I think there is a difference between campaign promises and actual governing even for Trump. But he will probably do something about illegal immigration.

TheForeigner
11-10-2016, 05:59 AM
http://www.vdare.com/articles/and-let-us-now-praise-famous-sailers-as-well-as-trumps Sailer strategy explained again.

catgeorge
11-10-2016, 06:11 AM
Never

:lalala:

Profileid
11-10-2016, 06:19 AM
:lalala:

a wall isn't going to do anything anyways