PDA

View Full Version : Why the most beautiful continent is at the same time the most poorest?

AphroditeWorshiper
11-11-2016, 12:47 AM
So much natural richness and amazing places, but at the same time so poor? why?

http://content.smallerearthtech.co.uk/system/photos/13290/original/africa.jpg

http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/1920x1280/s_v/vista-from-river-view-cottages-little-karoo-south-africa-conde-nast-traveller-25aug15-david-crookes.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8bBK2MsyE9w/VXwueaScsjI/AAAAAAAAOaY/igv4grG27mg/s1600/AFRICA%2B%25284%2529.jpg

the Continent have a incredible potential!

Ouistreham
11-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Why?
Because of people...
If you put under an African climate:
· Chinese: you get Singapore, one of the most advanced States worldwide,
. Brits: you get Australia, one of the highest Human Development Indexes,
· Niggers: guess what happens (Congo, Haiti, Zimbabwe...).

And if you put Mediterraneans, you get Brazil, a respectable emerging economy — except in the areas with a Black majority.
Just by chance?

Dominicanese
11-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Afrocentrics say one thing and the Eurocentrics say another

i really don't know

AfroCentrics believe that the whites stoled and copied the ideads of the Africans (civilazations, buildings, organized ways of living) and eslaved the Blacks after they had taken all of their identity and used it against the blacks

idk what to believe anymore, Asia has many ancient successful civilizations, so does The Americas, and Europe but not Africa nor Australia or any of the original Black islands of the Pacific and SouthEast Asia or Oceania

Poise n Pen
11-11-2016, 01:37 AM
IT IS A MYSTERY WE WILL NEVER HAVE AN ANSWER FOR IT SEEMS

AphroditeWorshiper
11-11-2016, 01:56 PM
IT IS A MYSTERY WE WILL NEVER HAVE AN ANSWER FOR IT SEEMS

I want to know the truth, explain me!

Africa have many precious metals and mineral resources, the Continent could be the most rich in world

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-11-2016, 02:04 PM
As someone who has lived in Africa, I would say it is mostly due to cultural aspects, ethnic conflicts and ongoing conflicts (wrong borders), corruption and mostly wrong economic strategies. What africans are doing is that they are exporting the least complex products to places like China. China makes the products highly complex and then exports them back to Africa. This is why China is growing so much faster than Africa from a much higher base and the gap will continue to widen as long as African countries continue to export raw goods, unprocessed ore and minerals like oil in this manner.

MinervaItalica
11-11-2016, 02:09 PM

Africa have many precious metals and mineral resources, the Continent could be the most rich in world

Because its economy is controlled by foreing companies and countries (such the country of Poisewhatever) who use the resources for them.

Kriptc06
11-11-2016, 02:15 PM

i really don't know

AfroCentrics believe that the whites stoled and copied the ideads of the Africans (civilazations, buildings, organized ways of living) and eslaved the Blacks after they had taken all of their identity and used it against the blacks

idk what to believe anymore, Asia has many ancient successful civilizations, so does The Americas, and Europe but not Africa nor Australia or any of the original Black islands of the Pacific and SouthEast Asia or Oceania

:rotfl:

where did you hear that?

de Burgh II
11-11-2016, 02:39 PM
On a more serious note, the reason why African countries are the way they are is because they take out loans from international, banking organizations such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF) or World Trade Organization (WTO) from First World investors from Asia and Europe they can't pay back because there really isn't any prevalent, highly intricate infrastructure to export to pay back their loans they take out since some leaders either end up laundering the money for their own selfish/egotistical inquiries as a dictator or it doesn't get allocated wisely/efficiently.

So to compensate for these shortcomings under a humanitarian compensation, First World Corporations extract the materials from them since there really is no other way to compensate on equal terms since these very countries seem to depreciate/undervalue investments into them from investors borrowed from them that isn't being used efficiently by the country itself so it requires First World intervention to correct it for them to help build infrastructure as a means to put them in the right path.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
11-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Because africans jajaja

Kriptc06
11-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Because africans jajaja
you convert to islam?
jesus sake bru

11-11-2016, 02:47 PM
you convert to islam?
jesus sake bru

Yes. I also want to move to a Muslim country.

Muslims are the finest people on the face of the earth. Not evil racists like Africans (try being a white person in Africa sometime) also a lot smarter. And they are traditionalists unlike cucky Europeans and East-Asians. They are the perfect people :) and they are friendly and accepting, as I say they aren't racist - they are culturalist. If you join the culture they accept you - race doesn't matter anyway, only with Africans. I think they could be inherently less intelligent (doesn't mean I hate them though).

Dominicanese
11-11-2016, 02:55 PM
:rotfl:

where did you hear that?

one of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7nsr1L0H4

^^ AfroCentricism ^^

Lupul95
11-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Romania is not a continent...yet.

Raikaswinþs
11-11-2016, 03:04 PM
How is Africa more beautiful than America or Eurasia or Oceania?

Argentano
11-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Haiti and Dominican republic. Same island. One pure black and the other mulatto.

HDI

Dominican Republic 0.715
Haiti 0.483

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Ameri ca.2C_North_and_the_Caribbeans

Jehan
11-11-2016, 03:15 PM
As someone who live in Africa...

I know that's not obvious at first look but Portugal is consider as in Europe

Melki
11-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Why?
Because of people...
If you put under an African climate:
· Chinese: you get Singapore, one of the most advanced States worldwide,
. Brits: you get Australia, one of the highest Human Development Indexes,
· Niggers: guess what happens (Congo, Haiti, Zimbabwe...).

And if you put Mediterraneans, you get Brazil, a respectable emerging economy — except in the areas with a Black majority.
Just by chance?

Where did you read that bullshit ? In the Encyclopédie Larousse Edition 1922 ?
You talk like your Petainist great-grandfather who was a member of the militia.

And please, stop saying nigger, like many people here, you're only proud because you're a depigmented African. You gladly write nigger on internet, but you would never dare to say "nigger" to a black man in France, unless you run very fast, but black people generally run faster than white.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-11-2016, 03:19 PM
I know that's not obvious at first look but Portugal is consider as in Europe

I never wrote that...why are you quoting me and then changing my words? I wrote "As someone who has lived in Africa".

Kriptc06
11-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Romania is not a continent...yet.

Europe pãmânt românesc LOL

Jehan
11-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Where did you read that bullshit ? In the Encyclopédie Larousse Edition 1922 ?
You talk like your Petainist great-grandfather who was a member of the militia.

And please, stop saying nigger, like many people here, you're only proud because you're a depigmented African. You gladly write nigger on internet, but you would never dare to say "nigger" to a black man in France, unless you run very fast, but black people generally run faster than white.

May I ask you where do you live and if there are a lot of immigrants from third world in it? Is there a mosque near your home?
You tipically talk like a bobo from only whites neighbourhood who wants to open all the borders to immigrants but who will never lives near them.

Kazimiera
11-11-2016, 08:41 PM

Travel and trade is driven by necessity. If everyone had everything they needed on their doorsteps people wouldn't go anywhere. That is why the Africans didn't and they Europeans did. Africa has mild weather and bountiful food supply all year round and space was not a problem for expanding populations. They didn't need to go somewhere else to find something because they already had it all. (I could go into this further but for the sake of brevity this is as far as I am going with this example.)

On the way to the Far East (in search of TRADE - because they didn't have everything they wanted or needed) the Dutch and Portuguese happened along the tip of Africa. Soon every colony imaginable had its finger in the pie: France, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, England, Italy, Spain. Africa didn't know what hit it.

http://mapcollection.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/colonialafrica.jpg

Add to that, Africa was subjected to a 350 year long trans-Atlantic slave trade where millions and millions of its people were taken as just another resource. It was actually a wonderful system in its simplicity because everyone benefited by receiving something they wanted. (Except, of course, the millions of people who were traded in order to keep the system running.) And the traders grew richer by the century.

http://w3.salemstate.edu/~cmauriello/Course%20Development/WorldCIVII/Images/triangulartrademap.gif

No other continent has had to endure pillage, plunder and exploitation to the extent and time over which Africa has.

Here is a nice image to see who really owns Africa.

https://afrospear.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/afi.jpg

I think the question we should be asking is not, "Why is Africa so poor?" but "Why are the foreign companies involved in Africa so rich?"

AphroditeWorshiper
11-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Because africans jajaja

you is a bad, bad girl :mad:

11-11-2016, 08:46 PM
you is a bad, bad girl :mad:

Really?

AphroditeWorshiper
11-11-2016, 08:48 PM
How is Africa more beautiful than America or Eurasia or Oceania?

compared to other continents, Africa is who the most conserved their Natural places

zhaoyun
11-12-2016, 06:39 AM
As someone who has lived in Africa, I would say it is mostly due to cultural aspects, ethnic conflicts and ongoing conflicts (wrong borders), corruption and mostly wrong economic strategies. What africans are doing is that they are exporting the least complex products to places like China. China makes the products highly complex and then exports them back to Africa. This is why China is growing so much faster than Africa from a much higher base and the gap will continue to widen as long as African countries continue to export raw goods, unprocessed ore and minerals like oil in this manner.

I believe Ethiopia has had some success in developing the groundwork to become a major center for light industries, which could springboard it's economy to other forms of industrialization like many East Asian countries have done. Though with the recent unrest, I'm not sure if it'll succeed in that.

http://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/19057/made-in-africa-will-ethiopia-s-push-for-industrialization-pay-off

zhaoyun
11-12-2016, 06:42 AM
Travel and trade is driven by necessity. If everyone had everything they needed on their doorsteps people wouldn't go anywhere. That is why the Africans didn't and they Europeans did. Africa has mild weather and bountiful food supply all year round and space was not a problem for expanding populations. They didn't need to go somewhere else to find something because they already had it all. (I could go into this further but for the sake of brevity this is as far as I am going with this example.)

On the way to the Far East (in search of TRADE - because they didn't have everything they wanted or needed) the Dutch and Portuguese happened along the tip of Africa. Soon every colony imaginable had its finger in the pie: France, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, England, Italy, Spain. Africa didn't know what hit it.

http://mapcollection.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/colonialafrica.jpg

Add to that, Africa was subjected to a 350 year long trans-Atlantic slave trade where millions and millions of its people were taken as just another resource. It was actually a wonderful system in its simplicity because everyone benefited by receiving something they wanted. (Except, of course, the millions of people who were traded in order to keep the system running.) And the traders grew richer by the century.

http://w3.salemstate.edu/~cmauriello/Course%20Development/WorldCIVII/Images/triangulartrademap.gif

No other continent has had to endure pillage, plunder and exploitation to the extent and time over which Africa has.

https://afrospear.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/afi.jpg

I think the question we should be asking is not, "Why is Africa so poor?" but "Why are the foreign companies involved in Africa so rich?"

Sure. All that happened and I agree that Africa has suffered tremendously from colonization and exploitation by foreign powers.

In the end, I think the main reason for Africa's general backwardness and lack of development is that for many reasons, large commercial civilizations never developed there, not on the scale of Eurasian civilizations, though there were certainly cities and kingdoms that had some level of development. So because their societies never dealt with such large levels of organization, it has significantly impacted their development.

History isn't over however. There is a chance that African societies will eventually develop these necessary traits to become successful in economic development. We will see.

frankhammer
11-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Let's hope Africa never develops into anything like the rest of the planet. We humans have too much to loose.

Jehan
11-12-2016, 07:50 AM

No africans didn't do that because they were unable to reach the level of development necessary for trading and explore new place.

On the way to the Far East (in search of TRADE - because they didn't have everything they wanted or needed)

Yeah africans had everything they need.:rolleyes:

Yeah because europeans in another hand didn't suffer at all from slavery. North africans and ottomans never kidnapped south europeans to put them in slavery.
And that's african themself who put other africans in slavery to seel them to europeans on the coast of africa.

Africa was out of any war create by europeans during a very long time and yet they create no civilization.

Should we apologyze to manage well our companies?
Thoses companyes didn't impose any contracts to africans. They freely accepted it.

Now I read this I'am glad you didn't have any european citizenships. We have enought people like you in europe. Please stay in africa.

Melki
11-12-2016, 09:58 AM
May I ask you where do you live and if there are a lot of immigrants from third world in it? Is there a mosque near your home?
You tipically talk like a bobo from only whites neighbourhood who wants to open all the borders to immigrants but who will never lives near them.

The question has nothing to do with immigration. Ouistreham wrote something totally absurd. I would have expected such a racist comment from the average Serbian nationalist or American white supremacist. Not from an educated Frenchman like Ouistreham.

LoLeL
11-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Corrupt governments

KMack
11-30-2016, 02:51 AM

Initially yes. Same for Native Americans. They were super tribal, divided, leaderless. The European kingdoms and powers were not.

KMack
11-30-2016, 02:52 AM
Because its economy is controlled by foreing companies and countries (such the country of Poisewhatever) who use the resources for them.

The elected leaders of those countries just take the bribes, they are not forced.

zhaoyun
11-30-2016, 02:54 AM
Well, debatable if it is the most beautiful continent, though undoubtedly Africa is a place of great natural beauty and diversity.

Regarding poverty, there are a large number of complex factors. I think a major factor is the continent historically being more closed off to the larger Eurasian sphere, where many large civilizations interacted with one another and fed each other for advancement. So there were fewer commercial civilizations in Africa, and lacking the size and scale of Europe, India, the Middle East and China, the primary commercial civilizations of Eurasia. Then obviously there is all the baggage of history, colonialism, the fact that most of the states are not nation states but just a conglomeration of divided tribes, the corrupt political systems and political instability, etc etc.

Some countries are starting to make the turn though and are starting to grow, so the verdict is still out.

KMack
11-30-2016, 02:55 AM
Haiti and Dominican republic. Same island. One pure black and the other mulatto.

HDI

Dominican Republic 0.715
Haiti 0.483

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Ameri ca.2C_North_and_the_Caribbeans

Early on DR embraced being Spanish or part of that culture, the Haitians after independence did not embrace their colonial background, they preferred African tribal roots.

Profileid
11-30-2016, 03:02 AM

HDI

Dominican Republic 0.715
Haiti 0.483

Jamaica is 92% black and has an even higher HDI than Dominican Republic.

Shah-Jehan
11-30-2016, 03:16 AM
Besides, North Africa and the horn of Africa, most states are just farce fake states that do not form nations. Even if they might have resources, they don't have unity, their leaders are corrupt and the masses uneducated so the result will be obvious.

Mingle
11-30-2016, 03:28 AM
The main reason why Sub-Saharan Africa is so undeveloped is similar to the reason why the pre-colonial Americas and Australia were - because of lack of trade. SSA was separated from North Africa by the Sahara Desert. North Africa was united with Eurasia so North Africa and Eurasia were decently wealthy so NA could develop from trade. SSA did not have much trade routes or contact with outside regions so it could not develop from contact/trade with other neighbors. If Europe was an isolated continent, then it wouldn't have gotten stuff like writing, gunpowder, etc. until much later since those stuff came from Asia. This is the reason why the MENA and Southern Europe were more developed than Northern Europe for most of history.

KMack
11-30-2016, 03:30 AM

Guessing their court system and common laws are modeled after mother Britain?
http://grandmotherafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Judges-GH-696x482.jpg

KMack
11-30-2016, 03:33 AM
The main reason why Sub-Saharan Africa is so undeveloped is similar to the reason why the pre-colonial Americas and Australia were - because of lack of trade. SSA was separated from North Africa by the Sahara Desert. North Africa was united with Eurasia so North Africa and Eurasia were decently wealthy so NA could develop from trade. SSA did not have much trade routes or contact with outside regions so it could not develop from contact/trade with other neighbors. If Europe was an isolated continent, then it wouldn't have gotten stuff like writing, gunpowder, etc. until much later since those stuff came from Asia. This is the reason why the MENA and Southern Europe were more developed than Northern Europe for most of history.

So was N. America and S. America. Super duper divided from Eurasia and N. Africa. How we looking?

Mingle
11-30-2016, 03:35 AM
So was N. America and S. America. Super duper divided from Eurasia and N. Africa. How we looking?

In pre-colonial times? Yes it was.

KMack
11-30-2016, 03:42 AM
In pre-colonial times? Yes it was.

and post colonial times, still is.

Mingle
11-30-2016, 03:44 AM
and post colonial times, still is.

Your point?

sweetalmonds
11-30-2016, 04:55 AM

And that is because the Dominican Republic life expectancy is under-estimated by almost 5 years by the United Nations Development Programme to 73.5 years (http://hdr.undp.org/en/countries/profiles/DOM), when it is actually 78.1 years (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/dr.html). If that mistake is fixed then the Dominican Republic’s HDI would be 0.735, 20 points higher (https://www.easycalculation.com/finance/human-development-index.php) than the current HDI estimate (ranking 84th, instead of 101st) and 16 points higher than Jamaica’s HDI.

Melki
11-30-2016, 12:54 PM
The reason is pretty obvious, and is not a matter of "inferior races".

Africa was doing well before the Berlin Conference in 1884, before the Western Europeans divided the continent into fake countries, with absolutely no consideration for ethnicities, languages and religions, depleted all the soil resources, took all the wealth back home, and created tensions between different tribes and ethnicites on purpose, because you know: "divide and rule" (notably Belgium in Congo and Rwanda, and the consequence was the worst genocide of Human history).

In postcolonial times after the 1960s, corrupted new black elites and leaders proved they were as greedy as their former European masters and teachers.

KMack
11-30-2016, 01:34 PM
Your point?

Being far away from Eurasia, N. Africa or those trade routes has nothing to do with a country or region being developed or not being developed.

Queen B
11-30-2016, 01:57 PM
I think Asia is way more beautiful than Africa.
And actually, I think all continents are very beautiful.

Mingle
11-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Being far away from Eurasia, N. Africa or those trade routes has nothing to do with a country or region being developed or not being developed.

The Americas were fairly undeveloped though.

Petalpusher
11-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Im elaborating a complicated answer and will get back to you in the next century.

AphroditeWorshiper
11-30-2016, 04:46 PM
I think Asia is way more beautiful than Africa.
And actually, I think all continents are very beautiful.

I know all continents are beautiful

but, compared to other continents, nowadays, Africa is the one who more preserved their natural resources and landscapes

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 08:32 PM
Naaaa Europe is not that poor :-p:-p

Annie999
11-30-2016, 08:53 PM

i really don't know

AfroCentrics believe that the whites stealed and copied the ideads of the Africans (civilazations, buildings, organized ways of living) and eslaved the Blacks after they had taken all of their identity and used it against the blacks

What things did europeans steal from blacks? The organization of living in the west is based in the Roman empire (via Greeks), who are europeans.

Last year I met a guy from Uganda, he told me he had to invent a last name for himself when he moved to USA. I asked "Why dont you use your own last name?", and he said that his family don't have one, because in Uganda citizen registration was implemented very recently. Until then the country didn't even have a registry of the people living there to the point some didn't even have last names.

Edit: I just checked this info to make sure it was accurate, and indeed citizen registry in Uganda was created in 26 March 2015.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Identification_and_Registration_Authority

catgeorge
11-30-2016, 08:55 PM
They lack the determination and will for social structures to develop as people. If they are not indoctrinated into western philosophy they will always be running around in circles throwing spears.

Tobi
11-30-2016, 08:58 PM
What things did europeans stole from blacks? The organization of living is based in the Roman empire (via Greeks), who are europeans.

Last year I met a guy from Uganda, he told me he had to invent a last name for himself when he moved to USA. I asked "Why dont you use your own last name?", and he said that his family don't have one, because in Uganda citizen registration was implemented a few years ago. Until then the country didn't even have a registry of the people living there to the point some didn't even have last names.

I read about angolans who said wich they prefer to live in a brazilian favela than in Angola because even in favela here they have water supply and electricity, while in Angola only people who is at least middle class - upper middle class have it.

The OP is quite delusional about it also.

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Africa was doing well before the Berlin Conference in 1884, before the Western Europeans divided the continent into fake countries
so before that period they were rich and civilizated etc and we stole them all ...i see

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnN0RurtJWc

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 09:20 PM
edit

Melki
11-30-2016, 09:39 PM
so before that period they were rich and civilizated etc and we stole them all ...i see

Read that thread, ignorant eurocentrist, you will die less stupid.:wave

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196562-African-civilizations

Bell Beaker
11-30-2016, 09:51 PM

A educated Leftard educating the world with his motivational and touching speech.

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 09:54 PM

you re so lucky , i really envy the confident you have about your opinion i guess it must be a clear sign of intelligence ;):picard1:

Melki
11-30-2016, 09:55 PM
A educated Leftard educating the world with his motivational and touching speech.

Hahaha, one day you will meet a TRUE leftist on TA, and I promise you this guy will be a true pain in your ass.

Bell Beaker
11-30-2016, 09:56 PM
Hahaha, one day you will meet a TRUE leftist on TA, and I promise you this guy will be a true pain in your ass.

39 years old..........

Melki
11-30-2016, 09:56 PM
You won't be able to sit down for at least one week !!! ;)

Bell Beaker
11-30-2016, 09:58 PM

39 years old........

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:01 PM
39 years old........

M little kid: this day you will say "ai meu cu, esquerdista maldito" :rotfl2

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 10:03 PM
it's time Africa stop to blame colonialism for every problem they have ! europe has his resposability but African countries need to stop use it as excuse as justification of their status . the fact there were form of civilization it don't mean now they could be a democratic civilizated land . Grow up !

and read this ...mr cultured :-))

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/30/-sp-obama-africa-colonial-excuses-poll

Bell Beaker
11-30-2016, 10:04 PM
M little kid: this day you will say "ai meu cu, esquerdista maldito" :rotfl2

So, how it's to be a 39 year old bitch boy who spents his time posting in a online forum demonstrating how mad he can get when evil nutzies say Africa produced shit?

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 10:07 PM

If you leftards love and defend black people so much, and want to help them so bad, why you don't just go ahead and settle in Africa, instead of wanting to impose them to people from Europe and from other countries of decent level of development??

Respect people who don't want them in their countries, and just get yourselves and settle in Africa to be with them, and help them there.

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:08 PM
it's time Africa stop to blame colonialism for every problem they have ! europe has his resposability but African countries need to stop use it as excuse as justification of their status . the fact there were form of civilization it don't mean now they could be a democratic civilizated land . Grow up !

and read this ...mr cultured :-))

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/30/-sp-obama-africa-colonial-excuses-poll

Read again my comment, I never denied that African postcolonial leaders bear their own part of responsabilty. :p

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:13 PM
If you leftards love and defend black people so much, and want to help them so bad, why you don't just go ahead and settle in Africa, instead of wanting to impose them to people from Europe and from other countries of decent level of development??

Respect people who don't want them in their countries, and just get yourselves and settle in Africa to be with them, and help them there.

Actually, my little "white wetback chicano wanabee" (I was disappointed when I found out you were not the girl of your avatar, that you were not even a girl in spite of your "girly" signatures :p) learn for your sake that many white French people STILL live in Africa, and help them.

You're only jealous because in the USA, black people can become Presidents and make more money than the poor exploited chicanos who are only good to clean the toilet seats. :rotfl:

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Read again my comment, I never denied that African postcolonial leaders bear their own part of responsabilty. :p

you said that africa is in trouble because colonialism even f african leaders have their resposability too .
well ..situation is much more complex .

http://www.siliconafrica.com/africa-top-10-problems-not-the-ones-you-were-thinking-about/

then i can tell you that without european colonialism large part of Africa could be in serious troubles still .

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Actually, my little "white wetback chicano wanabee" (I was disappointed when I found out you were not the girl of your avatar, that you were not even a girl in spite of your "girly" signatures :p) learn for your sake that many white French people STILL live in Africa, and help them.

You're only jealous because in the USA, black people can become Presidents and make more money than the poor exploited chicanos who are only good to clean the toilet seats. :rotfl:

Then, why you don't all do the same as them, and stop bothering the rest of the people trying to convince them about thinking the same as you??

Just go and settle in Sub Saharan Africa instead of boasting about how "smarter" and "better persons" you are than people who don't think the same as you.

You're a great exponent of how "tolerant" leftards are to other opinions different from them.

And regarding me being a "white wetback chicano wanabe"... yeah sure :lol:

Think whatever you want, even that I work cleaning toilets, lol :rotfl:

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:31 PM
you said that africa is in trouble because colonialism even f african leaders have their resposability too .
well ..situation is much more complex .

http://www.siliconafrica.com/africa-top-10-problems-not-the-ones-you-were-thinking-about/

then i can tell you that without european colonialism large part of Africa could be in serious troubles still .

Who knows ? Tou should write an uchronia novel on that subject; What would have happened if Europe never conquered Africa ? I promise I will be the first one to purchase your book.

Another interesting alternate history novel is The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson. In this novel, 99 % of European population is killed by the Black Death plague. Europe is soon conquered by the Muslims. The entire world is transformed by the Chinese, the Indians, the Muslims. And their achievements are impressive.

Should we be proud because we are depigmented Africans ? Fuck white nationalism. Europe is only the westernmost peninsula of Asia.

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:34 PM
Then, why you don't all do the same as them, and stop bothering the rest of the people trying to convince them about thinking the same as you??

Just go and settle in Sub Saharan Africa instead of boasting about how "smarter" and "better persons" you are than people who don't think the same as you.

You're a great exponent of how "tolerant" leftards are to other opinions different from them.

And regarding me being a "white wetback chicano wanabe"... yeah sure :lol:

Think whatever you want, even that I work cleaning toilets, lol :rotfl:

Better settle down in Subsaharan Africa (Cabo Verde is a nice and peaceful place) than in chaotic and violent Venezuela. :p

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 10:37 PM
Who knows ? Tou should write an uchronia novel on that subject; What would have happened if Europe never conquered Africa ? I promise I will be the first one to purchase your book.

Another interesting alternate history novel is The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson. In this novel, 99 % of European civilization is killed by the Black Death plague. Europe is soon conquered by the Muslims. The entire world is transformed by the Chinese, the Indians, the Muslims. And their achievements are impressive.

Should we be proud because we are depigmented Africans ? Fuck white nationalism. Europe is only the westernmost peninsula of Asia.

actually the most terrible african problem is their mind
http://answersafrica.com/problems-africa.html

Another interesting alternate history novel is The Years of Rice and Salt by Kim Stanley Robinson. In this novel, 99 % of European civilization is killed by the Black Death plague. Europe is soon conquered by the Muslims. The entire world is transformed by the Chinese, the Indians, the Muslims. And their achievements are impressive.

PS : you have a great fantasy endeed but don't play the racial card , noone is speaking about the skin colour or about race....if you want make a link about it's your choose ....but i don't think divert attention in another field is a good idea.

??? sorry ??? :-)):-)) ah ok ! it is because it's TA i guess ...anyway i m not a fan of any nationalism or white/black/asian supremacy in general :thumb001::D

Melki
11-30-2016, 10:44 PM
actually the most terrible african problem is their mind
http://answersafrica.com/problems-africa.html

I think the same about Italian minds when I look at the mess of your political life. :p

Profileid
11-30-2016, 10:44 PM
alnort trying to feel more white by talking smack on africans.
lmao.

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 10:55 PM
Better settle down in Subsaharan Africa (Cabo Verde is a nice and peaceful place) than in chaotic and violent Venezuela. :p

The important presence of black admixed people, increased by the massive immigration to Venezuela of black admixed coastal Colombians, are among the main causes of the decline, chaos, and increased violence in Venezuela, not the people like me, nor the important mestizo segment of the Venezuelan population, you "smart" guy.

However, Venezuela is much less "black" than black Africa, and I am sure that in the long run, it will be again a much better place than anywhere in black Africa, as it has always been, except nowadays. The bad situation in Venezuela is something very conjunctural, unlike most of black Africa (with some few exceptions), that is condemned to be a shithole forever.

You think that you offend me with that comment, when in reality you're supporting my own argument about chaos, violence and deep underdevelopment being in most cases, directly proportional with the more black African influenced a place gets.

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 10:56 PM
I think the same about Italian minds when I look at the mess of your political life. :p

yes yes , very good ...i think the same :-P , disappointed ?

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 10:58 PM
alnort trying to feel more white by talking smack on africans.
lmao.

Yeah, sure :lol:

You sound so funny while trying to play the Psychoanalyst.

Also, today I learnt from you that a white person (and I am very likely at least 85% Euro or more) from south America cannot have racial consciousness or be racist, and has to see himself as triracial, mestizo, or whatever... interesting :rolleyes:

Amor Vincit Omnia
11-30-2016, 11:02 PM

sorry i cannot pay u with the same coins telling you something negative about France ( even if i could find several points about ...at end it is easy for almost anyplace in the world ...USA ..Uk ...etc ) ...but you know ...i don't like look childish

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 11:17 PM
deleted

Profileid
11-30-2016, 11:19 PM

Don't worry man.
At least you'll always be whiter than the Africans. :)

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2016, 11:23 PM

Also, today I learnt from you that a white person (and I am very likely at least 85% Euro or more) from south America cannot have racial consciousness or be racist, and has to see himself as triracial, mestizo, or whatever... interesting :rolleyes:

Sorry, but there is a difference between being proud or conscious of your ethnicity, and then obsessing over it as if it were the only facet of your identity (and indeed other people's).

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Don't worry man.
At least you'll always be whiter than the Africans. :)

As I said earlier, I don't need to prove you anything.

I posted a pic of myself as adult in the member's pictures thread, and several users here, know how I look like.

I have seen pics of you and you don't look "whiter" than me. But I better leave it there, because I don't want to play stupid 5 year old kid "who is whiter" competition games.

You can call me "nigga" if you want :lol:

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 11:32 PM
Sorry, but there is a difference between being proud or conscious of your ethnicity, and then obsessing over it as if it were the only facet of your identity (and indeed other people's).

I am also proud of my own achievements as individual. You're the one who, without knowing me, is wrongly assuming that I take my ethnic background as the only facet of my identity, when that's not the case.

Melki
11-30-2016, 11:33 PM
The important presence of black admixed people, increased by the massive immigration to Venezuela of black admixed coastal Colombians, are among the main causes of the decline, chaos, and increased violence in Venezuela, no the people like me, nor the important mestizo segment of the Venezuelan population, you "smart" guy.

However, Venezuela is much less "black" than black Africa, and I am sure that in the long run, it will be again a much better place than anywhere in black Africa, as it has always been, except nowadays. The bad situation in Venezuela is something very conjunctural, unlike most of black Africa (with some few exceptions), that is condemned to be a shithole forever.

You think that you offend me with that comment, when in reality you're supporting my own argument about chaos, violence and deep underdevelopment being in most cases, directly proportional with the more black African influenced a place gets.

That's what the typical South American snob criollo like you think. "I'm a white colonial Spaniard, I don't want to be associated to my brown subhuman fellow countrymen, that's why I decided to move to the United States where I can mingle with my white peers". How disappointed you are when you find out that most European-Americans look down upon you, calling you a Chicano. I noticed you seem to suffer from an obvious inferiority complex vis-à-vis the skin color of Spanish people.

Be aware that most "black nations" are condemned to remain poor because international bankers are mostly WASPs or Jewish Americans and are reluctant to lend money to "Negros". That's why French Caribbean Island of Saint-Barthelemy is so rich compared to its neighbors, because Saint-Barthelemy was mostly populated by white French people
But this won't last forever. One day, Africa will be able to take off. I only hope you will live long enough to see that day.

Tooting Carmen
11-30-2016, 11:34 PM
I am also proud of my own achievements as individual. You're the one who, without knowing me, is wrongly assuming that I take my ethnic background as the only facet of my identity, when that's not the case.

I am not saying you do, but nevertheless it does seem to play a disproportionate role in terms of how you see both yourself and others.

Armenian Bishop
11-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Lions inhabited places in Southern Europe, especially Greece, as well as Africa, South Asia, the entire Caucasus Mountain Region, and everywhere in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA). Hunting Practices drove them to extinction in much of this area; of course, they're still thriving in Africa.

https://www.quora.com/We-often-see-lions-on-the-shields-of-European-armies-but-were-there-lions-in-Europe

Edit & Post Script: Shah-Jehan pointed out that there is still a game reserve for lions, in India.

Shah-Jehan
11-30-2016, 11:45 PM
Lions inhabited places in Southern Europe, especially Greece, as well as Africa, South Asia, the entire Caucasus Mountain Region, and everywhere in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA). Hunting Practices drove them to extinction in much of this area; of course, they're still thriving in Africa.

https://www.quora.com/We-often-see-lions-on-the-shields-of-European-armies-but-were-there-lions-in-Europe

They are still found in the Gir forest in Gujarat, India, and the government also has intentions to introduce them elsewhere. The forest is the only home of Asiatic lions though, with about 450-500ish individuals.

AphroditeWorshiper
11-30-2016, 11:48 PM

and this is very nice

many wildlife is almost extinct in places like Europe, North America, Middle East

but in Africa, Humans and Animals living in harmony

alnortedelsur
11-30-2016, 11:49 PM
That's what the typical South American snob criollo like you think. "I'm a white colonial Spaniard, I don't want to be associated to my brown subhuman fellow countrymen, that's why I decided to move to the United States where I can mingle with my white peers". How disappointed you are when you find out that most European-Americans look down upon you, calling you a Chicano. I noticed you seem to suffer from an obvious inferiority complex vis-à-vis the skin color of Spanish people.

Be aware that most "black nations" are condemned to remain poor because international bankers are mostly WASPs or Jewish Americans and are reluctant to lend money to "Negros". That's why French Caribbean Island of Saint-Barthelemy is so rich compared to its neighbors, because Saint-Barthelemy was mostly populated by white French people
But this won't last forever. One day, Africa will be able to take off. I only hope you will live long enough to see that day.

Yeah, sure :lol: I notice how I physically "stand out" here, and I am called "chicano" and "wet back" several times on the same day, lol :lol:

And is not inferiority complex nor any shit like that. I just hate stupid Hollywood stereotypes. Most ethnic Spaniards and their descendants don't stand out among white north Americans, who are not all Nordic Albinos, but come from many different European backgrounds and have many people with a medium fair complexion who are not lighter than lots of ethnic Spaniards. That has nothing to do with any complex, dumb ass. But that's not the issue of this thread, so, anyways.

Sebastianus Rex
11-30-2016, 11:50 PM

I don't think that will be possible given the uncontroled demographic explosion on the continent. What will happen is that the situation is going to be so much out of control and the resources essential to life so depleted that developed societies will have to turn to heavy protecionist measures to avoid a titanic demographic invasion coming from the 3rd World.

http://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PopulationProjections.jpg

Magnolia
11-30-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure if Africa would be same in term of beauty if it was rich and developed.

Armenian Bishop
11-30-2016, 11:57 PM
They are still found in the Gir forest in Gujarat, India, and the government also has intentions to introduce them elsewhere. The forest is the only home of Asiatic lions though, with about 450-500ish individuals.

That's Very Good News. I understand that the Asiatic Lion is closely related to the European Lion (maybe even the same species). 500 Lions in India, is a strong, resiliant presence. India's Tiger Population has suffered from their population explosion, and home development projects in their natural habitat.

Bell Beaker
11-30-2016, 11:59 PM

I would love to have a Lion as a pet....... :(

AphroditeWorshiper
12-01-2016, 12:02 AM
I would love to have a Lion as a pet....... :(

:mad:

Lions don't are pets and domestic animals, they need to live in the wild life

Bell Beaker
12-01-2016, 12:04 AM
:mad:

Lions don't are pets and domestic animals, they need to live in the wild life

I will have a Lion as a Pet and I will call him Juba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW0urIU5vpQ

Mingle
12-01-2016, 12:12 AM

Edit & Post Script: Shah-Jehan pointed out that there is still a game reserve for lions, in India.

In the Pleistocene Age, many animals become extinct outside SSA. More than half of all genera became extinct during that period. Animals that used to live in Europe but are now extinct there include the hippo, elephant, lion, leopard, hyena, jaguar, etc.

But right now, Europeans (and North Americans) are doing the best in animal conservation and have spread the wolf, wisent, beaver, and many other species all over Europe when they were on the verge of extinction. Nowadays, its mainly Africans that are putting animals under the threat of extinction. Recently, they made the northern white rhino extinct (there's only one male left).

AphroditeWorshiper
12-01-2016, 12:47 AM
I'm not sure if Africa would be same in term of beauty if it was rich and developed.

extinction of wildlife and destruction of natural resources is the price of constructed an modern and developed society

Sebastianus Rex
12-01-2016, 01:15 AM
and this is very nice

many wildlife is almost extinct in places like Europe, North America, Middle East

but in Africa, Humans and Animals living in harmony

You are fooling yourself like always, the fact is that in Africa they never developed organizational systems and the proper tools to become clearly superior to other predators and never passed the stage of competing directly with them and failed to establish a clear supremacy over the animal kingdom. That's not harmony is simply not being able to overcome the competition.

Melki
12-01-2016, 08:27 AM

You would be surprised to find out how Western oil companies, combined with the megalomania of African despots spoiled the landscapes. Fortunately, the old private hunting grounds created for the former European colonizers eventually became wildlife nature reserves.

You are fooling yourself like always, the fact is that in Africa they never developed organizational systems and the proper tools to become clearly superior to other predators and never passed the stage of competing directly with them and failed to establish a clear supremacy over the animal kingdom. That's not harmony is simply not being able to overcome the competition.

Sebastianus, you're reacting like the typical Homo sovieticus who once believed Human achievements could triumph over Mother Nature. But your "superior" civilization feels powerless when a catastrophe like Chernobyl or Fukushima occurs.

Your fellow countryman Big Smoke joked about petting a lion. But how would you react if being lost in the middle of a wild landscape, almost naked, you had to face a lion ? Before Europeans came, most African hunters knew how to deal with that problem. But it's a long time since lions got extinct in Portugal. How would you do to find water in a dry shrubland ? Would you be able to make weapons to hunt animals and defend yourself ? Would you be able to light a fire at dusk to keep predators away ? Could you identify venomous plants, flowers and mushrooms ? That's the kind of things Africans could master before Europeans came ?

Do you feel superior only because Europeans exterminated most of their fauna ? Then being an European is rather pathetic. :picard1:

Sebastianus Rex
12-01-2016, 05:57 PM
You would be surprised to find out how Western oil companies, combined with the megalomania of African despots spoiled the landscapes. Fortunately, the old private hunting grounds created for the former European colonizers eventually became wildlife nature reserves.

Sebastianus, you're reacting like the typical Homo sovieticus who once believed Human achievements could triumph over Mother Nature. But your "superior" civilization feels powerless when a catastrophe like Chernobyl or Fukushima occurs.

Your fellow countryman Big Smoke joked about petting a lion. But how would you react if being lost in the middle of a wild landscape, almost naked, you had to face a lion ? Before Europeans came, most African hunters knew how to deal with that problem. But it's a long time since lions got extinct in Portugal. How would you do to find water in a dry shrubland ? Would you be able to make weapons to hunt animals and defend yourself ? Would you be able to light a fire at dusk to keep predators away ? Could you identify venomous plants, flowers and mushrooms ? That's the kind of things Africans could master before Europeans came ?

Do you feel superior only because Europeans exterminated most of their fauna ? Then being an European is rather pathetic. :picard1:

Chill out dude i was trolling, fauna was destroyed mostly as a consequence of urbanisation, it will affect all societies and Man has the duty to protect the local wildlife by creating protected areas. Africans were excellent hunters given the means they had and perfectly adapted to their environment.