PDA

View Full Version : Do you have non-white friends ?

Atlas
01-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Just curious to know if the member of a pro-white forum can have non-white friends, it is my case, some are also among my best friends by the way. What about you ?

Ulf
01-30-2009, 11:54 PM
No.

This one time I worked with a black guy who shared his fried chicken with me, so I liked him, but then he got fired for being incompetent.

No joke.

Psychonaut
01-31-2009, 12:04 AM
I've never had a close friend that wasn't white, and I don't currently work directly with any non-whites. However, I'm friendly with a Chinese-American fellow that I went to college with and another half-Indonesian guy that I met here on the Island. With both of them, the common denominator was an interest in philosophy. Since that's such a recondite "hobby," I'll discuss ontology with whomever.

Loddfafner
01-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I used to have a lot of them as I was once a devout multiculturalist. After a string of bad experiences which I would have avoided had I taken seriously those basic survival stereotypes, I reconsidered my views and, well, here I am now.

I still have a few very good nonwhite friends and some friendly acquaintances, but really they are anomalous individuals which I put in a completely separate category and besides, they respect what I am about.

Forseti
01-31-2009, 12:40 AM
No. I have acquaintances who are non-White with whom I am curteous to but they are not friends. The realities of life in California is that I do come into contact with non-Whites everyday. I deal with them when I have to. But I do not socialize with them or invite them into my home.

SPQR
01-31-2009, 12:44 AM
No, I don't have any non-white friends. I have some friendly acquaintance, only Apaches though.

Jamt
01-31-2009, 12:52 AM
Yes :confused:. One of my best friends are Iraki Kurd.
Life works in mysteries Ways.

Osweo
01-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Hmmm, I said 'no', but there are some who are part Kazakh and Tatar. That's a whole different world from 'white' and 'black' though, so I didn't think it really counted. I avoid the term 'White', myself, finding little to commend itself in such a nebulous and loaded concept.

Brynhild
01-31-2009, 03:44 AM
No, I don't. I can't really put my finger on why that is, it's not because that I don't like them or anything like that. I think when it comes down to it, though, I've always lived in an environment which is predominantly Germanic and I'm more comfortable with my own kind.

My clients are Germanic/European Aussies, and so are my closest friends. It may be that although I'm fascinated by foreign cultures, they aren't of my heritage.

Jägerstaffel
01-31-2009, 04:07 AM
I have worked with many different types of people and I am friendly with those who I meet that are friendly with me, for the most part.

I was friendly with two black guys I used to work with; despite my feelings on race. I guess I can't say 'go back to Africa!" since we did bring them here. But they were interested in their own culture, without trying to control mine - which is very important to me.

I don't want to sound like a traitor though - no non-europeon/white could ever be a close friend of mine while they usurp my culture and my land.

SwordoftheVistula
01-31-2009, 04:22 AM
My best friends tend to be of northern European ancestry, but I also have a number of jewish and asian friends, and the occasional black or hispanic.

Just about all of my friends come from my gaming hobbies (mainly Germanic/northern European, some asians), libertarian activism (mainly Germanic/northern European, some jews), racial activism (obviously all white) and my professional field (mostly white, large number of jews), which is what determines who I come in contact with the most.

Maelstrom
01-31-2009, 05:17 AM
I have maybe four or five friends that are considered non-white.

Most of them know about my beliefs on race etc to varying degrees.

Some of my other friends are of mixed Maori-European ancestry, though I consider them pretty much "white", it may simply be an inherited Maori last name that gives away any sort of non-white influence.

I have found that the best Maori's are the ones that can actually joke about their own stereotypes. Sadly, these people are getting harder and harder to find.

Gooding
01-31-2009, 05:34 AM
No.My close, lifelong friends are all white, while I do have friendly acquaintances (coworkers) that are black, we don't associate with each other out of work.I guess it's a combination of choice and chance that determines one's friendships.

Revenant
01-31-2009, 07:05 PM
In the past I did but not now.

I have non whites, Asians mainly, that I have a close working relationship with but I wouldn't call them my friends.

Birka
01-31-2009, 08:14 PM
I live in rural central Pennsylvania. This area historically has been and is mostly populated by Scots-Irish and Germanics. There is a substantial population of English, Italians, Catholic Irish, some Polish and scattered Slovak/Ukrainian peoples. There are very few blacks and Hispanics, but I am starting to see more of them around.

So almost everyone that I associate with and work with are white.

Oops, I did not answer the original question. No I do not have any non-white friends. I used to play basketball against some of the black guys that I worked with (when we had regional meetings). Let me tell you, they do not like it when white farmboys beat them at basketball. Back in the day I used to play a rough and mean game of hoops.

Skandi
01-31-2009, 08:19 PM
At present I have no nonwhite friends but I have had in the past. I have a Black flatmate but we loath eachother!

Hulda.Kin
02-01-2009, 02:24 AM
No... definitely not... seems something deep inside keeps a barrier up that I don't think is a problem anyway... maybe if the govt's hadn't forced multiculturalism on us then I doubt that we would naturally go for it anyway. Other races seem fine with staying within their own cultures so maybe it's an across the board thing to be like that unless put into positions where we are forced to mix with each other.

Maybe many thousands of years ago we were some homogenous species but we aren't any more and some differences make it very difficult to ignore, maybe it's more of a cultural/religious thing that gives us that us/them vibe anyway. I know that I can't mix with someone whose culture contradicts my beliefs any more than they can mix with me for the same reason. Pushing people together with different world views(versions of reality) is causing some terrible problems as far assimilation goes. Different cultures/religions means different ways of viewing the world and others within it.... not even in the same book let alone on the same page.

SwordoftheVistula
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
I have a Black flatmate but we loath eachother!

That's one thing I haven't/won't do. I can't advertise such or openly discriminate, but I just don't give a very enthusiastic sales pitch when a nonwhite answers an ad for roommates, and they don't call back.

Pino
02-02-2009, 12:44 AM
put it this way if a none white asked me for directions I'd send them completely the wrong way.

I dont think with that attitude I'll ever have any none White friends any time soon.

How in the world Thrymheim you live with a Nigger I've no idea, I dont know how strong you are with your beleifs but there obviously not as strong as mine.

Baron Samedi
02-06-2009, 08:06 AM
I have a couple of friends that are non-IE in ancestry, but nothing too serious.

I do my best to respect all peoples and cultures. Some of the most interesting times in my life were working with Hindu Indians/Nepalese dudes!

Beorn
02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
As my avatar clearly shows, all my friends are white. :thumb001:

HawkR
02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Friends or friends, I had a african/indian friend once, but we've lost contact. Other than that, there's and indian whom I also lost contact with and, well, no one else at the moment. But I know a few fellows which are pretty fun to discuss with:)

woody
02-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow! I'm amazed at all the hate and racism I've seen here. I mean, everyone should have lots of non-white friends! We should embrace them, support them, give them our money and our daughters...

OK, just kidding, really. I used to have non-white friends. I used to be a multiculturalist, and actually would go out and protest (it was a Klan rally where I was arrested for Unlawful Weapon). In my later years, my views have changed considerably. I noticed that all my non-white friends were doing more than joking with comments, and that they were more serious than I thought. So, I really swung from extreme one way to extreme the other way. Right now, I'm settling a little bit moderate, but still refuse to befriend any more. I don't treat them badly, but I will not bow to them and allow them to walk all over me. Maybe, I still have a little extremism in me? It doesn't matter...I still don't like them as a whole. And, they all smell funny. :eek:

Freomćg
02-06-2009, 10:29 AM
All my close friends are white, but I have a few non-white acquaintances who I actually very much like and admire. It's difficult reconciling Preservationism and a want for homogeneity with that.

Lady L
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Well, I'm thinking maybe I was suppose to answer this thread because this morning ( when I went back to sleep after my husband left..) I dreamed some weird dream about black girls....:eek:

I know! What a hoot! :D

It went something like ( because I didn't think about it much, I have forgotten ) but there was me and there were several black women ...3 or so...and I was explaining to one of them that I had never had any black girl friend and I was telling her something about why that was good and why it was good for her...:confused:

Anyway, she took it wrong and got all pissed and it was like they were going to get me now...:cool::eek:

So, I don't know what that was about but No, I have never had any friends that weren't white...maybe ^ thats why...:wink

Eldritch
02-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Not close friends, but I have been on friendly terms with non-whites.

However these days when it comes to non-whites I maintain a policy of cautious politiness, and then end the encounter as soon as possible. In my own personal experience it's just not worth it to try to be "open-minded" or "tolerant".

tolerate your presence." This is a tautology, but people will usually tolerate anything that isn't intolerable. What more can be said?]

The Lawspeaker
02-27-2009, 01:19 AM
I was once a leftie and a devout multiculturalist and my first girlfriend was actually Chinese but my views started to change over the past 2 or 3 years and turned me into a preservationist.

So now I am keeping more to my own kind- and apart from a Mexican pen-pal (we go back a long way and she just keeps on thinking about studying here and is working very hard to make that dream come true) and one of my best friends (born in Thailand-raised and working here) most of the people that I know and hang out with are Dutch or at least European.

Silverfern
02-27-2009, 03:13 AM
No never.

Sol Invictus
02-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Once you go black we don't want you back..! Once you go black we don't want you back..! Once you go black we don't want you back..! Once you go black we don't want you back..! Once you go black we don't want you back..!

:cool:

Osweo
02-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I was once a leftie and a devout multiculturalist and my first girlfriend was actually Chinese but my views started to change over the past 2 or 3 years and turned me into a preservationist.

Forgive me, but what about the more recent Filipina girlfriend, or was it almost fiancee, that we had all the trouble about a while ago Over There? :confused:

Barreldriver
02-28-2009, 03:51 PM
I do not have any non-white friends, I have very few friends to begin with, my views make me an outcast so to speak and people in general avoid contact with me, and tend to fear me in alot of ways, even though I try to be cordial. I honestly do not see myself ever having non-white friends because I do not share enough in common culturally, and I fear that with our new pres. in office, there will soon be a new genocide in the U.S. and everytime I see a non-white I think it's an agent for Barack, I have a feeling that man is going to be a negro hitler, lead a crusade against all whites, he seems so suspicious. I'm preparing for the worst, and do not trust anyone who does not have proven Euopean background. If all hell breaks loose I'm seeking refuge in the hills of Tennessee where I will build a guerilla resistance and name it in honour of the Confederate history in the region of my kin and my upbringing, and put up the good fight.

Loki
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Forgive me, but what about the more recent Filipina girlfriend, or was it almost fiancee, that we had all the trouble about a while ago Over There? :confused:

I am sure a learned man like yourself would know that there are Chinese in the Philippines (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino).

Frigga
02-28-2009, 04:05 PM
In school, I used to have multicultural friends, but we've drifted apart. But, the thing is, I'm no longer friend with anyone from high school. Now, I don't have any non-white "friends," but I do have some people that I am friendly with who aren't white, most notably the black man who works at my gym who is very friendly and personable, and the Palestinian woman who used to own a luggage store that burned down. We had started to become friends, but she moved away after that, and I rarely talk to her anymore. Which bums me out, because she was really cool.

Stormraaf
02-28-2009, 04:45 PM
I have a few non-white colleagues, whom I get along with just fine, but I think starting a friendship with any of them is ill-advised. I've concluded that most of the non-whites here are too indiscriminate when choosing friends amongst their own kind, so associating with any one of them, even one who is good-natured, soft-spoken and well educated, can put you in contact with a world you don't want to be a part of.

Hilding
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
No I don't. As many of you've said; I can be friendly at work or in other positions when it is needed but I always make sure that work stays at work so to say.

Absinthe
02-28-2009, 07:29 PM
No, I grew up in a unicultural environment. By the time this started to change, I was set in my views already.

The Lawspeaker
02-28-2009, 09:44 PM
She suddenly stopped writing when she went home to her parents. I don't know what happened to her and further inquiries with her friends didn't bring up any information either.
So I don't know.

That was last year btw.

Galloglaich
02-28-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't have any friends that are non-white...unless you want to count my close friend who is 1/2 "eye-talian" (he always laughs when my grandmother calls him that).

I don't immediately have a problem with people who are non-"white" (whatever that may actually be), though. For me, pride in my heritage doesn't necessitate hating someone else's. It just seems that I connect better and have more stimulating interactions with people that I have cultural and ethnic similarities to. A lot of my friends' and I's conversations revolve around discussing Northern European culture and religion. I just can't imagine it would be the same without those people actually having a similar relationship to the topics at hand. I interact with non-whites all the time at university, but I can't say that I could refer to any of these people as actual friends.

I am very particular where the choice of life mates is concerned, though. I go way beyond the "white" barrier where that is concerned. I draw the line at "Celto-Germanic". Again, it's not that I have anything against any other "white" ethnicities, it's just that I value the fact that myself and my family are honoring the lives of our ancestors and are contributing one more degree. (As far as I know) there are no ancestors in either of mine or my wife's lineages that would point to anything other than Celts and Germanics. I'd like my children to continue in this fashion. I have a relative that married a wonderful man that is 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Italian. I have a brother-in-law that married a girl that is 1/2 Filipino. They are all extremely wonderful people and have amazing families...it's just not a choice that I would value for myself or my children. It's a "meta-genetical" thing.

Also, other than that, if I have to I'd rather interact with a non-white that has a sense of decency and self-honor than some "wigger" or such type that is good for nothing.

Rhobot
03-01-2009, 05:24 AM
I have only imaginary friends, and all of them are White.:D

Solwyn
03-01-2009, 05:48 AM
I was going to say "Yes" but then it dawned on me that the people I am friendly with who are of various non-white groups are my students. I get along well with them but I can not say that they are my friends because I can't have that sort of relationship with them.

I've never really looked at the skin colour of my friends before, although I would have to say that considering The Maritimes is not the most racially diverse place on earth, most of my friends throughout my life have been as pasty as me, with the exception of university:D

However, even in Winnipeg, which is supposed to be the most multicultural place in Canada, the people I spend time with in my off hours are either European or of European descent. LOL. Everyone keeps to their neighborhood and mine is the one where the white folks are, LOL, so this is who I meet.

Fortis in Arduis
03-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I tried having some non-white friends just recently. Blacks...

It did not work and I am not going to repeat it. However debonair they may appear to be at first glance, they always let me down in a way that a whitey never would/could. :D

:coffee:

Grumpy Cat
03-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I have quite a few. I live on a small island where the native population is very cliquish, and I am not from here, so it was easier to make friends with people also not from the Island, some who are not white. I have quite a few South and East Asian friends. I also have one good black friend, we clicked and became very close because we are both computer programmers by profession and he suffers from the same health condition that I do, so we became close because me, being through all the same painful tests and dealing with the same feelings, became someone he could vent to and give advice about what to expect in treatment. I do have friends from the Island but it is hard to make friends here. You can still be proud of your culture and believe in preserving it, and have friends from other cultures. I am proud of my heritage and like to educate others about, even if it is something as simple as inviting a friend over for supper and making some traditional food from my culture for them.

coldielox
03-07-2009, 02:52 PM
at the moment, no i don't have any friends out side my race.. as a teen, and younger adult i had a few because of the fact that i was surrounded by them ( went my freshman year to a school where i was the only white girl in the building.. NO JOKE!) so i learned who and who not were friends.. but now being away from that kind of "scenery" I uhh.. don't really desire for friendship with any.. I mean if I had to work with someone out side my race.. I would have no problem with it, and I am not 2 faced, so they would know weather I like them or not.. i try my hardest to base my likes or dislikes on personality first..

Aliandrin
03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't have any friends at all, so... No.

Gwynyvyr
03-07-2009, 05:09 PM
I currently live in Texas.
But I was brought up on military bases all over the country and western Europe.
Growing up, I had friends of every ethnic group and every race...and racial mixtures that boggled the mind. (Went to school with a girl that was half black Puerto Rican and half Eskimo native:eek: )

In high school I had 3 friends that were non-white.
As an adult, except for a brief stint in the military, I have rarely hung out with non-whites.
Right now I rent to tenants that are of every race. I am not friends with any of them--regardless of race. I just want them to pay the freaking rent on time!

ReichGirl
03-09-2009, 01:26 AM
No and Hell no :coffee:

Elveon
03-10-2009, 02:32 AM
NO! I never had a non-white friends and I will never do! I am forced to coexist them in my work, unfortunately!:mad:

Birka
03-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Where I work, we had an equal opportunity black guy who was not at all very good at what we do. The managers knew and looked the other way. One of his co-workers (my friend) was not so easy on him, and rightly so. Well he went to work for another politically correct company (all of them are like that now), and we are finding out he is trying to get back at this co-worker. He is telling his former manager that he was given a hard time by this friend of mine, which is a total lie. What a lying POS.

He went to another company who will pay even more for a college educated monkey but still is making trouble for my friend. Just pure nigga if you ask me. BTW, we found out that my company, a very large corporation, had started him with no experience at a salary higher than white workers who had over 6 years experience. That is never done, except when these politically correct corporations reverse discriminate all in the name of diversity.

:shakefist

Inese
03-17-2009, 09:03 AM
No i dont have and i dont want any. Russians are not white , too.

Treffie
03-17-2009, 11:50 AM
No black friends. There are so few in my area that I'd be surprised to see any in a week.

Osweo
03-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Russians are not white , too.
"Russians are not white, EITHER!!!!" :mad:

Oh, in that case, I have scores of 'non-white' friends! :thumb001:

("Score" eto staroe slovo, znachit 'dvadtsat'', ponimaesh' Milaya?)

Aemma
03-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Nope. I only ever had one friend who was 'really not like me' and that was my girlfriend who was Jewish. We had been friends for a couple of years during high school. Eventually our friendship waned once she married a Jewish man and I married my Celto-Germanic one. We no longer had anything in common.

I grew up in a French Canadian/Roman Catholic environment. Therefore during my early years I didn't even have any English-speaking friends! :D Well let me qualify that a bit, most of them could speak English because either like me they also came from a bicultural--French/English--family, or they had picked up the language which is so easily done by just watching television and listening to the radio. Let's just say that there aren't too many non-Quebec French Canadians that cannot speak English as well. But we all went to a French school and identified ourselves as "French". I didn't befriend any of the anglos on my street much before high school when I attended the English Public High School in the area.

In a high school of some 2000 kids back in my day, there was really a scant amount of kids from other cultures: a few black kids, the odd east Indian kids, some Vietnamese who were very recent immigrants. Other than that, I grew up in an overwhelmingly 'white' neighbourhood. And I only ever did hang around kids who were 'like me'.

During my uni years, it was pretty much the same. I had the odd non Celto-Germanic acquaintance, but friend, no.

Still to this day, all of my friends are of Celto-Germanic stock. And although at the moment we live in the most culturally-diverse neighbourhood we've ever lived in (and by times I'm still going through some real bouts of culture shock), and though we've always been pleasant with our neighbours, I really just don't have the inclination to foster close friendships with my non Celto-Germanic neighbours. I'm just plum not interested.

Cheers!...Aemma

Eldritch
03-19-2009, 09:40 AM
No i dont have and i dont want any. Russians are not white , too.

Please. Saying that you don't like Russians and don't want them as friends, if that's how you feel, is completely understandable and justifiable. But saying that (ethnic) Russians aren't "white" is complete nonsense.

Loki
03-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Russians are not white , too.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/maria-sharapova/pictures/maria-sharapova-picture-2.jpg

:wink

Ulex
03-19-2009, 04:34 PM
In my profession, merchant seaman, you always happen to work with people of other races. I never get personal, but I value their work just as I do any white man. I pay respect to anyone who does a good job, nomatter which race he belongs to. But I only go ashore with white seamen, and I never invite a non-white sailor into my cabin.

Usually I get along with everybody in the crew in a professional way. Only once I have said anything racist. I was talking to a mate one day, and a negro, who was a lazy bastard, came running. "Hey, listen..." he shouted. I looked at him and said: "Never, ever interrupt a white man. Never!" Then I talked with the white sailor again for a while, and after having finished the discussion, I said to the negro: "Now, what were you saying, boy?"

I respect good seamanship whoever does it, but I never befriend non-whites.

Beorn
03-19-2009, 04:57 PM
But I only go ashore with white seamen, and I never invite a non-white sailor into my cabin.

The temptation to take this thread to the very bottom scale of lowbrow is so strong right now.

Must resist urge....xD

Anyway, I had friends who were not "white" growing up. Had a great time being their friends and still look back on them and our time as friends as I do all friends who were white.

My best mate for years was a half-caste. Half Indian/half Irish.

These days I don't tend to associate socially with people who aren't "white", but find no shame in doing so.

We are all human after all.

Ulex
03-19-2009, 05:16 PM
The temptation to take this thread to the very bottom scale of lowbrow is so strong right now.

Must resist urge....xD.
Weird fantasies.

My best mate for years was a half-caste. Half Indian/half Irish.

These days I don't tend to associate socially with people who aren't "white", but find no shame in doing so.
Show me your friends, and I will tell you, what you are.

Sarmata
03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Fortunatelly my Motherland it's country where life almost 99% white Europeans (96% are Poles):thumb001: So I haven't got any non-white friend, and Im happy for that fact:)

Loki
03-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Show me your friends, and I will tell you, what you are.

What are you implying about BeornWulfWer?

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 09:08 PM
In my profession, merchant seaman, you always happen to work with people of other races. I never get personal, but I value their work just as I do any white man. I pay respect to anyone who does a good job, nomatter which race he belongs to. But I only go ashore with white seamen, and I never invite a non-white sailor into my cabin.

Usually I get along with everybody in the crew in a professional way. Only once I have said anything racist. I was talking to a mate one day, and a negro, who was a lazy bastard, came running. "Hey, listen..." he shouted. I looked at him and said: "Never, ever interrupt a white man. Never!" Then I talked with the white sailor again for a while, and after having finished the discussion, I said to the negro: "Now, what were you saying, boy?"

I respect good seamanship whoever does it, but I never befriend non-whites.

Dang you have an awesome job! I love boats, I love water, but live in land locked territory, so I suffice for construction work and factory work when I'm not rendering graphics.

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 09:09 PM

Must resist urge....xD

You and me both man. lol That was the first thing I thought of, "Bring to Low Brow naow!!!" but I decided to post something serious.

Aemma
03-20-2009, 03:20 AM

Must resist urge....

Weird fantasies.

Nope. Just good old-fashioned English humour that our Beorny is well-known and loved for! :D :thumb001:

Cheers Popeye!...Aemma :p

sturmwalkure
03-20-2009, 03:29 AM
I don't have any non-white friends, yet I don't have much friends in the first place to begin with.

Crose
03-20-2009, 04:32 AM
OP question: Acquaintances, yes. Friends, not so much.
On a professional level I get along with everyone, or at least try to. :p In my personal life, friends are far and few between. I like to keep good company.. quality vs quantity for me. I just have too much going on and not enough time for false friendship(s)... and people are needy!

Inese
03-20-2009, 12:49 PM
"Russians are not white, EITHER!!!!" :mad:

Oh, in that case, I have scores of 'non-white' friends! :thumb001:

Russian genes are heavy influenced with asian , turk and mongol genes , just look to Sibirsk or Cheyna or East Russia!!! Few Russians are real european but they are anectated Russians not real Russians: Tribes were russified in history!!! They also try to russify Baltic countries right now!! :mad:

Please. Saying that you don't like Russians and don't want them as friends, if that's how you feel, is completely understandable and justifiable. But saying that (ethnic) Russians aren't "white" is complete nonsense.
It is not complete nonsense , people will not see the facts because they kiss the ass of Russia ----- russiaphilia---- here1!! :( They think Russians are alys but this is a big error they have no interest in preseveration of Europe people!!! 100 different ethnicys are resing in Russia and 14% of the population are muslims!!

"White" what is white??? Chinese and Japanese have white skin , too , are they Whites?? No they are not!! But Russians are??? Please!!! :rolleyes:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/maria-sharapova/pictures/maria-sharapova-picture-2.jpg

Maria Scharapowa is not a real Russian but annectated Russian!!! Her parents are from Belarus and settled to Sibirsk after Chernobyl catastrophe you know??!! :coffee: So she is of Belarus ancestry , and Belarus has more to do with Europe than real Russ. Belarus is not so much poisoned by asian genes!! But she has slanted eyes , too: http://p3.focus.de/img/gen/i/4/HBi430Gn_Pxgen_r_467xA.jpg and artificial blond.

Eldritch
03-20-2009, 01:26 PM
It is not complete nonsense , people will not see the facts because they kiss the ass of Russia ----- russiaphilia---- here1!! :( They think Russians are alys but this is a big error they have no interest in preseveration of Europe people!!! 100 different ethnicys are resing in Russia and 14% of the population are muslims!!

"White" what is white??? Chinese and Japanese have white skin , too , are they Whites?? No they are not!! But Russians are??? Please!!! :rolleyes:

I am a Finnish patriot and ethnonationalist. It's basically by definition that I cannot be a Russophile (!!1!1!!).

Are Russians our allies? For the most part, no. So what?

Look, girl, please calm down a little before your head explodes. Not everything is black and white, and you don't have to claw out the eyes of anyone who disagrees with you on something.

You are risking being exposed to all kinds of abuse and ridicule (maybe not here on the Apricity, but elsewhere on the net and irl) if you don't learn to chill it a little.

Inese
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Look, girl, please calm down a little before your head explodes. Not everything is black and white, and you don't have to claw out the eyes of anyone who disagrees with you on something. Why calm down i see that the tolerance for Russian in other Europe countries kills MY country more and more!!! We had to move to get away from mafia structures of Russians you know??!
There is no help because all want to have good terms with Russia and kiss their ass , and sad that it is in forums like that too!!! :mad: Oh great Putin, oh great Medwedew ---- who care about small countries Latvia, Lithuania??? :rolleyes2: No one , we are the black hole of Europe!! Estonia has Finland as supporter but we have no one!!! Russian screw up our country and other Europe countries ignore it!!! They clap with hands if they see Russian nationalist rally in Moscow and thjink that they are cool people - ruski ruski!!! Fuck it makes me angry!!! The real Europeans are WE not the mongrel Russians with 100 ethnicys and asian loving agenda!!

You are risking being exposed to all kinds of abuse and ridicule (maybe not here on the Apricity, but elsewhere on the net and irl) if you don't learn to chill it a little.
No worries we Latvians grow up with abuse and ridicule , a feeling we know tooo good because other european people support the monster at the kremlin!! :rolleyes2:

Loki
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Why calm down i see that the tolerance for Russian in other Europe countries kills MY country more and more!!! We had to move to get away from mafia structures of Russians you know??!

You are mixing politics with race here. This thread is about: "Do you have non-white friends?", not about "Do you like Russians or not?".

As I understand you, people that you like are "white", and ones you don't like become "non-white".

Inese
03-20-2009, 02:41 PM
You are mixing politics with race here. This thread is about: "Do you have non-white friends?", not about "Do you like Russians or not?".
I was answering on pro-russian reactions of you and some others??? :rolleyes: Your answer with Scharapowa was a little off-topic , too or are you a friend of her?

As I understand you, people that you like are "white", and ones you don't like become "non-white".
No white is a vague word!!! I like Europeans , northern Europeans , but other Europeans are okay too. But Russians are not really European , only parts of them---- the annceted russified ones.

Loki
03-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I was answering on pro-russian reactions of you and some others??? :rolleyes: Your answer with Scharapowa was a little off-topic , too or are you a friend of her?

Not pro-Russian, but pro-reality. You can't expect us to just sit back and accept what you say about Russians racially. Most of it is nonsense. You are exaggerating a great deal. We are not idiots.

And my answer about Sharapova was just to show that Russians are not as non-white as you make them out to be. If you say she is Belarusian, then fine. I can pick many thousands of other white Russians out instead:

http://www.nndb.com/people/673/000116325/alexander-godunov-4-sized.jpg

Your ideas are removed from facts and reality.

Inese
03-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Not pro-Russian, but pro-reality. You can't expect us to just sit back and accept what you say about Russians racially. Most of it is nonsense.
This is not true , it is fact that russia has more than 100 ethnicies , many asians and genetic influence of turkfolk and other asians. Russia is total imperialistic and multi-cultural , do you want that Europe end the same??? :rolleyes2: I read what you write weeks and month ago , you are a putin fan --- putinism??? you wrote ---- okay, so it is normal that you fight my position because if you dont fight my opinion you would contra-dict your complete atitude on Russia.....:coffee:

I can pick many thousands of other white Russians out instead:

http://www.nndb.com/people/673/000116325/alexander-godunov-4-sized.jpg

Your ideas are removed from facts and reality.
Your facts and reality are one side facts , the things you want to see in England but you dont want to see the other side. Godunov was from sachalin , his ancestor were prisoners and deported there. No one knows where he is from orginal , maybe annected russian??? In Latvia there is the name Godmanis , maybe his ancestors are deported and russified baltics who were deported to sachalin??? No one know because Russia destroy ethnic and cultural heritage where they are!!!:rolleyes2::mad:

Title of Apricity is "Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation" . Russia is imperial and destroys culture and ethnics of smaller people and tribes , like baltic. How can you align that with your opinion on superrussians???

Loki
03-20-2009, 03:34 PM
This is not true , it is fact that russia has more than 100 ethnicies , many asians and genetic influence of turkfolk and other asians.

I was talking about ethnic Russians, not Russian nationals.

Yes, I like Putin.

Calm down Inese.

Sarmata
03-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Russian genes are heavy influenced with asian , turk and mongol genes , just look to Sibirsk or Cheyna or East Russia!!! Few Russians are real european but they are anectated Russians not real Russians: Tribes were russified in history!!! They also try to russify Baltic countries right now!! :mad:

Maria Scharapowa is not a real Russian but annectated Russian!!! Her parents are from Belarus and settled to Sibirsk after Chernobyl catastrophe you know??!! :coffee: So she is of Belarus ancestry , and Belarus has more to do with Europe than real Russ. Belarus is not so much poisoned by asian genes!! But she has slanted eyes , too: http://p3.focus.de/img/gen/i/4/HBi430Gn_Pxgen_r_467xA.jpg and artificial blond.

At first Russian genes(etchnic Russians not Chechens, Tartars and others) are very similar to Balts, both of them had predominance of R1a("Slavic and Baltic" haplogroup), and Nhaplogroup (connected with Ugro-Finns).
Second in geo-political view Russia it's natural European(or Euro-Asian if you really want) barrier divided us from China and their possible expansion, if this barrier faild, fate of Europe will be determineted.
About Japans and Chinese you talked absolute non-sences:coffee:
Many Europeans had eyes with such impression, does it means they had Asian ancestry:rolleyes:-no! Please educate your self or try to find cure for your pathological hate to the Russians!

Eldritch
03-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Estonia has Finland as supporter but we have no one!!! Russian screw up our country and other Europe countries ignore it!!!

No worries we Latvians grow up with abuse and ridicule , a feeling we know tooo good because other european people support the monster at the kremlin!! :rolleyes2:

If you think no-one cares about Latvia or Lithuania you're dead wrong. When you Latvians finally decide it's time to kick the Russians in your country back to Siberia or to whatever Ragheadistan ex-Soviet republic they were originally culled out, in order to de-Latvianize Latvia, this Finn will be 110% with you.

Aemma
03-20-2009, 06:21 PM
russia has more than 100 ethnicies

I'm sorry but I fail to get this point Inese. The same can be said of Canada and the United States, two equally huge countries. Yet we still have lots of old stock Northern Europeans in both of our countries on this side of the Atlantic. And for all intents and purposes, I believe that both Canada and the USA are still considered 'white' countries. There's no logical point to this above statement imho.

I tend to think that you have qualms with the former Soviet Union per se and its remnant philosophies and policies perhaps. I'm afraid to break it to you but the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. Not to say that the aftermath of some of the Soviet Union's policies are not still deeply-felt and won't be for some time. And not to say that your own personal feelings and anger with the impact of these policies are not legitimate and warranted. They are. :) But I ask you to try to come to terms with the fact that the Russian part of the former Soviet Union has 'real Russians' who are just as much a part of Europe, 'white Europe' in fact, as you are. Do you know where the country, Russia, gets its name from? The Rus:

"Rus’ (Greek: Ρως, Russian: русь, IPA: [rusʲ], русины, русы) are the historic population of the medieval Rus' Khaganate and Kievan Rus' whose name survives in the cognates Russians,[1] Rusyns, and Ruthenians, and who are viewed by the modern Belarusians, Russians, and Ukrainians as the predecessors of their own peoples.

One of the earliest written sources mentioning the people called Rus in the form of Rhos dates back to year 839 AD in a Royal Frankish chronicle Annales Bertiniani, identified as a Germanic tribe called Swedes by the Frankish authorities.
According to the Kievan Rus' Primary Chronicle compiled in about 1113 the Rus were a group of Varangians, Norsemen, who had relocated from Scandinavia first to Northeastern Europe, then to south where they had created the medieval Kievan state." (Wikipedia)

Heck even Belarus is considered to be White Russia. ("Belarus (or "Byelorussia", in word for word translation, the White Russia)" Wikipedia).

All I ask is that you try to make a conscious effort to separate your enmity for the politics of the former Soviet government and your views on the Russian people as a people of European heritage as well. It will go far in terms of furthering discussion.

Thanks Inese and cheers to you!...Aemma

MarcvSS
03-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Yeah loads....

There all resting in my backyard right now... Six feet under.:D:D:D

Stossy
03-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes, I do have non-white friends. Some Chinese guys, now one of them already for about 16 or 17 years.

Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese are the nicest people that I know next to white people. And they have good food :).

Edit//
Hmm friends or people that you hang around with. Should put them in the 2nd group.
So basically i have no non-white friends.

Äike
04-17-2009, 09:35 PM
I have no non-white friends, because pure non-white people don't exist here and I wouldn't want them to be my friends. And the Russian friends who I have, are white.

abefroman
04-20-2009, 04:20 AM
I have a non white friend, Barack Obama!

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2009, 08:21 AM
I have a non white friend, Barack Obama!
You should start picking some better friends then. Take Ron Paul for instance... he is a much more sensible person to have as a friend as he would actually do something for your country- and has the record to proof it.:thumb001:

Tabiti
04-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Does a half Armenian count? He is light eyed and with light straight hair, but I know there are people who suppose Armenians are nonwhite...

jerney
04-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Yep.

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Yep.
Wow be careful there. You are on thin ice :D

jerney
04-20-2009, 07:21 PM
Wow be careful there. You are on thin ice :D

lol why? it's not like I plan on breeding with them. I guess that would be kind of difficult anyway considering most of them are girls ;)

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2009, 07:31 PM
:rolleyes: Yes but weren't you that person that also asked the question whether people with some foreign blood should be on our forum ? Friendship is a lot closer then that.

;) Don't worry.. I am just making a joke here.

Rainraven
04-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Simple answer? Yes.

I have a part Maori cousin and an Asian flat mate. I have a few class mates that have small amounts of non-white ancestry. And I think that'd be it :)

It's something that I am becoming more and more conscious of when I meet people and start talking to them. I am also become more open in my views with my friends which leads to some debate and being called a nazi/racist (:rolleyes:) I think it is possible to have friends of a different culture because it can be interesting to learn of and you can still have things in common. As long as both are self respecting individuals who have no racial qualms against each other :)

Bloodeagle
04-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Yes I do, in a way!
I am friendly towards friendly people but I do keep them at a distance.
My friends of color are more like acquaintances, anyhow.
I know they subconsciously want to destroy me and the genetics that I carry.
If I were to act like a as*hole to them the first thing on there mind would be that I was prejudice.
As a result of these relations I have suffered much white guilt,:lol00002: contemplating whether or not to defriend them based on their color or colors.

:lightbul:So I have concluded that I am not racist, just separatist.

I don't want to have kids with them.
"Let's just be friends"!

Absinthe
06-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Via an uncanny coincidence I made friends with a lady from the shores of Turkey (not sure if she can be called non-white though as she is mediterranean if anything else).

She had added me on FB a long time ago because we had a common friend that was a Skadite :p We never spoke, however, except some casual talk concerning my cat and her cats.

When I started playing Pet Society she greeted me with many gifts and taught me everything about the game, and I progressed phenomenally fast, thanks to her. Eventually we started talking on MSN and she turned out to be a highly interesting person.
She is a PhD in Ottoman History and extremely knowledgable in geopolitical issues. I can't get enough of our talks. It is also very interesting to know how "the other side" sees things.

She lives in Constantinople (they call it Istanbul) and invited me there. I plan on visiting her in the near future :love:

It has always been a dream of mine to visit Constantinople because my family has roots there from the Byzantine era, and it is best to combine it with a visit to a friend! :clap:

Also, through the Playfish forum, I made dozens of Asian online friends. From China, Singapore, Malayisia, Philipinnes, India, Sri Lanka, etc...

Some of them seem to be very nice people. Very smart, polite and well-mannered. Some of them are young enough to be my children! :D

I draw interesting cultural conclusions from this interaction. One thing I can tell you for sure, is that they are not used in being gifted or at the receiving end of generosity in general.

They are really, *really* grateful when I gift them an item additionally to the trades we have agreed. They keep praising me for days. I love it! :D

Treffie
06-03-2009, 11:33 AM
In a word, no. But I tease the living daylights out of the one armed, female office cleaner who is 55 and comes from Sierra Leone - she had her arm hacked off during the country's civil war - don't tease her for that though.

Catuvellaunian
06-03-2009, 11:45 AM
I used to be friends with a chinese girl (who was going out with a white guy, at the time I didn't have a problem with it :eek: they broke up though), but I haven't seen or spoken to her in years, so I guess not.

I have a mixed race enemy though, who wants to set her mixed race chav brothers on me :confused:

Ladejarlen
06-03-2009, 11:51 AM
No:) One of my friends are alittle darker than other norwegians though, he has a portugese ancestor way back.

Útrám
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
None, apart from a labrador dog.

http://www.greatdogsite.com/admin/uploaded_files/1191384685labrador_retriever.jpg

Lulletje Rozewater
06-03-2009, 02:37 PM
I have a few non-white colleagues, whom I get along with just fine, but I think starting a friendship with any of them is ill-advised. I've concluded that most of the non-whites here are too indiscriminate when choosing friends amongst their own kind, so associating with any one of them, even one who is good-natured, soft-spoken and well educated, can put you in contact with a world you don't want to be a part of.

Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
I have 5 black friends.................Scotties
2 colored friends......1 Harlequin Great Dane-1 Tan Dane
1 Liberal friend.........Bouvier
1 Racist friend........Husky.
1 Equalizer friend........Short barrel shotgun.
I have to admit that I had 1 black "friend"-----Sir Seretse Khama of Botswana
All my white friends belong to the BSP.and some friends here in Apricity of which one is a Canadian, I like maple leaves,put a bit of starch on it and you can walk in our malls in Summer-time.:thumb001:

Lulletje Rozewater
06-03-2009, 02:39 PM
lol why? it's not like I plan on breeding with them. I guess that would be kind of difficult anyway considering most of them are girls ;)

Je weet nooit hoe 'n koe 'n haas vangt:rolleyes:

Phlegethon
06-03-2009, 03:33 PM
I don't even have white friends anymore.

Loki
06-03-2009, 03:40 PM
I don't even have white friends anymore.

You have now on Apricity :grouphug:

snip

Do Greeks usually still call Istanbul Constantinople?

Absinthe
06-03-2009, 07:12 PM

Of course they do... :)

The Lawspeaker
06-03-2009, 07:14 PM
What is Istanbul ? :)

Tabiti
06-03-2009, 07:16 PM
We call it Tzarigrad (Tzar's town);)
But officially it is Istanbul...

The Lawspeaker
06-03-2009, 07:19 PM
But officially it is Istanbul...

Ooh wait- yes. It's occupied Constantinople. :rolleyes:

Tabiti
06-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Ooh wait- yes. It's occupied Constantinople. :rolleyes:
The once we were just to occupy Constantinople our leader died;) The one city we could never got as ours...

Loki
06-03-2009, 07:23 PM

You mean officially on maps and so eh? :) That wouldn't really surprise me, considering the historical ties between Greece and Byzantium. I guess the Greeks never came to terms with Turkish overlordship over Constantinople.

Absinthe
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM
You mean officially on maps and so eh? :) That wouldn't really surprise me, considering the historical ties between Greece and Byzantium. I guess the Greeks never came to terms with Turkish overlordship over Constantinople.
Of course, in fact, I've never heard a Greek calling Istanbul in either official or unofficial settings. It's called Constantinople (Κωνσταντινούπολη) in maps, History books, newspapers, etc.

Brännvin
06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
No :) All my real friends are within my ethnic, cultural and social background, are friendships that I carry since my adolescence.

Ulex
06-03-2009, 07:46 PM
No :) All my real friends are within my ethnic, cultural and social background, are friendships that I carry since my adolescence.
A wise choice. Those I like to be with, are those whom I happen to agree with - and more or less look like. :D

Angantyr
06-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Well, it is Angantyr the phenotypicist again.

All of my friends appear white, with white skin and European features. However, some of them are Jews. Oddly enough, they generally share my distaste for visibly non-white individuals. They also generally share my position on marrying within one's own group. This is more than I can say for many ostensibly European individuals.

Cato
06-04-2009, 12:55 AM
I used to have a Jewish friend and a couple of black friends, but I've lost touch with them all. I'm not against having non-white friends- I'd rather have an upstanding non-white as a friend over some trashy white person. I follow this philosophy: not all whites are good and not all non-whites are bad.

Osweo
06-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Huh, I don't even recognise the Akkadisation of White Sumeria! :p

Ми тоже! Царьград!

Царь своих детей сзывает
На кровавый бранный пир
К турку в гости снаряжает,
Чтобы был в России мир.

Всколыхнулся, взолновался
Православный тихий Дон,
И послушно отозвался
На призыв свободы он.

С Богом, дети в путь далёкий
Переплыть нам через Дунай
А потом уж недалеко
Цареград наш, Николай.

Царь своих детей сзывает
На кровавый бранный пир
К турку в гости снаряжает,
Чтобы был в России мир.

Great song. You can listen here for free:
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/2587857/post99342079/#

The once we were just to occupy Constantinople our leader died;) The one city we could never got as ours...
You could have got hold of it in 1888 by a more indirect way, or the Greeks, if my bastard Government hadn't sent the Royal Navy to Bezirka Bay to stop the Russians from restoring Святая Софья to Christendom... :cry

Of course, in fact, I've never heard a Greek calling Istanbul in either official or unofficial settings. It's called Constantinople (Κωνσταντινούπολη) in maps, History books, newspapers, etc.
Isn't Stambul itself just an unchanged borrowing of the Greek slangy name for the City, though?

Svarog
06-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't have friends - period :D

seriously, no, but I never even met or knew any non-whites

Lady L
06-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Ah, how could I forgot ....you know in the Today I thread a few weeks ago I mentioned going to have a little reunion with my best girlfriends from school, who were all 3 white :p ;)

While sitting and chatting we got to talking about " our men " :p My friend Deana said, well, I married a dumb Pollock :D ...I had been wondering where she got her funny last name Tuminski ( I think that's how ya spell it ) :p ( What brought up this conversation was us discussing the couple of girls we knew from hs that married black men. :rolleyes: ) So then I said well, I guess mine is pretty Germanic/Viking like! :p Then I ask my friend Tara what her man's last name is, he was there wondering around, and looked very white. ;) She replies " last name is Brain ..and you'll never run across another here, his parents are from England " which made since to me...he had no European accent, must of been brought up in the U.S. pretty much his whole life, but he neither had a Southern or Yankee :p accent either...

So, here comes the funny part...Tara says yea' " his uncle came to visit them, and he had never been to the States before, and the family took him out on the boat..they got pulled over by the Lake Police :p and it scared the uncle so much he yells out " Oh, Bloody Hell " and jumps into the waters " :D :D LOL!

She then said the family looked at the " lake police " and say ...please excuse him he is not from here!!!! :D:p:D:D

Cato
06-05-2009, 11:40 PM
There are plenty of non-whites at my workplace and none of them seem to cause any trouble. I work with a black lady who's very nice and is a hard worker; I also work with several white girls who are very air-headed and not as forthcoming with when it comes to work. Although I'm not a Christian, I do think that the idea of "judge not and you will not be judged" is sound advice. I do, however, judge people- but on their behavior rather than their appearance. I never had any trouble with my non-white friends and I was actually pretty close to a Jewish guy in my teenage years. We had many common interests, an appreciation for Robert E. Howard and Star Wars, for example, but I haven't seen him in a long time. Some of my best friends have come from different races: Jewish, black, hispanic and so forth. To use the old law of hospitality, well-known in the northern races, would it be honorable for me to offer these people the hospitality of my home and, you might say, swear oathes with them, only to turn them out based on their skin color and ancestry? Perish the thought!

Angantyr
06-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Some of my best friends have come from different races: Jewish, black, hispanic and so forth. To use the old law of hospitality, well-known in the northern races, would it be honorable for me to offer these people the hospitality of my home and, you might say, swear oathes with them, only to turn them out based on their skin color and ancestry? Perish the thought!

That goes to far for me. It is one thing to deal with them civilly. It is another to swear oathes with them.

Moreover, to invite into one's home is even one step beyond inviting into one's country. And that is already proving to be our undoing.

Beorn
06-06-2009, 12:00 AM
To use the old law of hospitality, well-known in the northern races, would it be honorable for me to offer these people the hospitality of my home and, you might say, swear oathes with them, only to turn them out based on their skin color and ancestry? Perish the thought!

The difference being is the choice lay squarely upon the shoulders of the elder household member/s

We as Europeans, in our European nations, have not had the chance to confer and decide the correct response to the non-Europeans knocking on our doors.

I wonder if we actually had the decision in our hands we would be so warm and welcoming.

Cato
06-06-2009, 02:13 AM
That goes to far for me. It is one thing to deal with them civilly. It is another to swear oathes with them.

Moreover, to invite into one's home is even one step beyond inviting into one's country. And that is already proving to be our undoing.

I was never referring to a collective issue, but on an individual basis. My choice of friends is just that, my choice of friends, but I don't accept alien invaders in the form of illegal immigration.

As to oathing, formal or informal, who else would I swear them to? A white person I've never met, or to, say, the Jewish guy I've known for 20 odd years- and who literally saved my life once (he prevented me from drowning after an accident whilst we were swimming with some friends).

I hear many whites hailing honorable behavior, but seemingly in the breach. Honor extends only when interacting with other whites it seems, and the remainder of the [non-white] world has to be dealt with in some other form- usually distrust or grudging tolerance, but often fanatical hatred as well. I attempt to deal honorably with everyone, white and non-white; heaven will judge my behavior, and I think it'll judge it well. :thumbs up

Lulletje Rozewater
06-06-2009, 08:42 AM
I was never referring to a collective issue, but on an individual basis. My choice of friends is just that, my choice of friends, but I don't accept alien invaders in the form of illegal immigration.

As to oathing, formal or informal, who else would I swear them to? A white person I've never met, or to, say, the Jewish guy I've known for 20 odd years- and who literally saved my life once (he prevented me from drowning after an accident whilst we were swimming with some friends).

I hear many whites hailing honorable behavior, but seemingly in the breach. Honor extends only when interacting with other whites it seems, and the remainder of the [non-white] world has to be dealt with in some other form- usually distrust or grudging tolerance, but often fanatical hatred as well. I attempt to deal honorably with everyone, white and non-white; heaven will judge my behavior, and I think it'll judge it well. :thumbs up

That may be ok for you.
My question is:"an Acquaintance can be any color,a friend you chose and my choice are friends of my color.
Why should there be a preference for a Black-Mexican-Chinese-Indian-Jew, if you could have a white friend equal to any other.
Just because someone saved your life does not automatically make him a friend. If that is the case then you have no freedom of choice.
Or when you happen to see a beautiful black woman between all your white girls of moderate beauty,does not mean that you should prefer her above a white girl.
It has nothing to do with honor,it has to do with the soul of your skin and the soulof your descendants.

Sure there are other colors better behaved than whites,that however is not the point It is the preservation of the white race and ones choice should be to preserve that race and culture and uplift that by choosing them above others

Having friends of other color and their culture weakens "your effort and contribution" to the upliftment of the whites.
Using swearwords and foul language to other colors is a sign of a frustrated white surrounded by monkeys,like in South Africa. 20/80 vision
A white man's behavior in Europe is cordial and there it ends.
We can not effort to be liberal in one or two aspects.
In the same breath no one can judge you on your choices,not even in heaven.

Cato
06-06-2009, 01:35 PM
That may be ok for you.
My question is:"an Acquaintance can be any color,a friend you chose and my choice are friends of my color.
Why should there be a preference for a Black-Mexican-Chinese-Indian-Jew, if you could have a white friend equal to any other.
Just because someone saved your life does not automatically make him a friend. If that is the case then you have no freedom of choice.
Or when you happen to see a beautiful black woman between all your white girls of moderate beauty,does not mean that you should prefer her above a white girl.
It has nothing to do with honor,it has to do with the soul of your skin and the soulof your descendants.

Sure there are other colors better behaved than whites,that however is not the point It is the preservation of the white race and ones choice should be to preserve that race and culture and uplift that by choosing them above others

Having friends of other color and their culture weakens "your effort and contribution" to the upliftment of the whites.
Using swearwords and foul language to other colors is a sign of a frustrated white surrounded by monkeys,like in South Africa. 20/80 vision
A white man's behavior in Europe is cordial and there it ends.
We can not effort to be liberal in one or two aspects.
In the same breath no one can judge you on your choices,not even in heaven.

So, more or less what you're asking me to do is this: mouth platitudes about honor, virtue, and wisdom, fail to live up to them at all times and make myself into a detestable hypocrite. If a non-white doesn't deserve fair and hospitable treatment from me, then a white person doesn't either.

You won't ever catch me smiling nicely when to a black person or a Jew or an Asian and then, as soon as that person is gone, rolling my eyes and talking in a condescending fashion and acting like it's the white man's burden to endure all contact with the benighted primitives till the day of racial reckoning comes.

"That boy, he's just a darky and he'll never measure up to whites- but since I'm a nice chap I play him along and make him think he's my equal."

That kind of contemptible attitude is the exact same attitude that pandering white liberals use.

Paleo
06-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Their seams to be a tension where i live with non-whites. Everyone has a opinion, but, also don't want to be called racist. This makes powerful divides among white and non-white, and most of us have a very poor opinion on Pakis because they tend to be very rude, dishonest and have been known to short-change you in their shops.(thats why their often out-casts and thats why i don't bye from them)

I'm friendly and polite when i meet anyone, no matter race,;) but if they ask me my opinion I'll tell them:thumb001:. (if they have a problem with it f**k them:D)

p.s

i cant stand it when people feel they need to justify their opinion by saying
"i have non-white friends":mad:

Lulletje Rozewater
06-06-2009, 02:07 PM
So, more or less what you're asking me to do is this: mouth platitudes about honor, virtue, and wisdom, fail to live up to them at all times and make myself into a detestable hypocrite. If a non-white doesn't deserve fair and hospitable treatment from me, then a white person doesn't either.

What I am asking you to do is read my post over and over and not assume what I was supposed to have said

You won't ever catch me smiling nicely when to a black person or a Jew or an Asian and then, as soon as that person is gone, rolling my eyes and talking in a condescending fashion and acting like it's the white man's burden to endure all contact with the benighted primitives till the day of racial reckoning comes.

Again you seem to have a one track mind. and a bad one at that.
The principle here is READ. Do not jump to your static reasoning of a two faced liberal(See your posts on "individual as to collective"

"That boy, he's just a darky and he'll never measure up to whites- but since I'm a nice chap I play him along and make him think he's my equal."

Let me play along with you,just to make you happy:"A truth is to be known always,to be uttered sometimes

That kind of contemptible attitude is the exact same attitude that pandering white liberals use.

The real in you should be silent;the acquired is talkative so please stick to reading as I am dumb and envy the talkative who are unable to read.
I intensely dislike a wave of words and its depth is forever silent.Lesson number 1

Cato
06-06-2009, 02:33 PM
What I am asking you to do is read my post over and over and not assume what I was supposed to have said

Again you seem to have a one track mind. and a bad one at that.
The principle here is READ. Do not jump to your static reasoning of a two faced liberal(See your posts on "individual as to collective"

Let me play along with you,just to make you happy:"A truth is to be known always,to be uttered sometimes

The real in you should be silent;the acquired is talkative so please stick to reading as I am dumb and envy the talkative who are unable to read.
I intensely dislike a wave of words and its depth is forever silent.Lesson number 1

Pure sophistry.

Lulletje Rozewater
06-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Pure sophistry.

:D:D:D,what can you expect I have a black heart in a white body

Cato
06-07-2009, 01:10 AM
As a Conan or Solomon Kane might've said, You black(hearted) devil!

Let's remember the law of the hall and not descend into unctuous behavior; despite our differences of opinion, we're still white fellows who have strong opinions of certain matters.

Despite being a blackheart, I'll still hail thee well. :thumb001:

Lulletje Rozewater
06-07-2009, 08:33 AM
:D

http://i44.tinypic.com/20gcluf.jpg

Cato
06-07-2009, 01:54 PM
What's with the polar bear pic? :eek:

Lulletje Rozewater
06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
What's with the polar bear pic? :eek:

Just a joke.
White rules in all aspects aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anywhere:D:D

Cato
06-08-2009, 02:14 AM
:thumb001:

Rachel
06-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I have white friends Non white friends, co workers who are non white and i feel perfectly justified in saying so i personally feel that our ancestors did damage by inter-racial/cutural marriages to create power between counties that we as a society and ( americans in particular) have made it such a way of life and such a respected way of life that if anything else seems to be better for the culture as a whole it would get looked at as racism instead of loving ones race.

I would say that while i can't explain it yet , there is a diffrenece between love of one's race and culture and racism.

Spaniard_Truth
06-11-2009, 03:08 PM
There are so many non-Europids in Europe and America/Australasia that it's almost impossible to live without some form of relationship with at least a couple of them. Personally, I've had many acquaintances of foreign origin. Some I liked, others I was largely indifferent to. With the exception of Negroes, I find most races to have a fairly even share of agreeable and disagreeable individuals. I knew an excellent second-generation Chinese guy who was incredibly funny, interesting and most importantly kind to me when I got cancer.

For me, it's not so much about disliking them personally, as not wanting my people to become extinct. For me it's not relevant how nice someone is; it's a matter of them not belonging in my land. But since I don't bring politics into my everyday life, I have no issues with befriending people of foreign race.

I do find I dislike most negroes, however. And even when they seem affable, I still find it difficult to relate to them. The same isn't true of other races.

Edit: Or Turks. I can't relate to the slimy, sleazeball, kebab-eating Gypsoid personality of Middle Eastern races, although S. Asians aren't as bad.

Cato
06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
With blacks in the U.S., a lot of the trouble goes back to the Civil War era. Prior to the freeing of the slaves in the south, abolitionists were hell-bent on ending slavery. Slavery ended with the Civil War, and the abolitionists were left without much purpose. One wonders if these John Brown types gave much thought to how they'd get the masses of ex-slaves to fit into an overwhelmingly white society. Added to this was the attempt to heal the [white] divide during the Reconstruction era. Blacks were now free, but they didn't have much opportunity except as sharecroppers, tenant farmers and the like-positions not much better than slavery for the most part. The abolitionist do-gooders, while well-intentioned, seemed to fail miserably in getting the blacks to assimilate and getting whites to except their now-equal colored countrymen.

I know for a fact that the stereotype of the lazy coon is about as universally true as the shifty Jew or the racist white redneck, so it's not the fault of blacks, whites or Jews for the current multiracial chaos that's in-progress in the world. I blame a lack of self-will engendered by a nacissistic economic and political system that values people only as commodities. If ethnic disparity is identified by this sytem, it is in a pandering fashion, such as when a political candidate panders to blacks or latinos for votes or to say why the majority, that is white folk, have to be more open-minded and even self-hating for past sins.

Fortis in Arduis
06-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Update. No.

Útrám
06-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Update. No.

So you disconnected from the internet café?

Cato
06-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I have white friends Non white friends, co workers who are non white and i feel perfectly justified in saying so i personally feel that our ancestors did damage by inter-racial/cutural marriages to create power between counties that we as a society and ( americans in particular) have made it such a way of life and such a respected way of life that if anything else seems to be better for the culture as a whole it would get looked at as racism instead of loving ones race.

I would say that while i can't explain it yet , there is a diffrenece between love of one's race and culture and racism.

Interracial unions are many times simply physical liasons, say a tryst between a black man and a white woman- the mongrel that results isn't acknowledged by the father and the white mother (and her family) is left to fend for herself with a mixed-raced child. That's the story of President Obongo. That's the meaning of racial equality now in the modern U.S. :rolleyes:

There's no need to explain why you love your race; never justify yourself for your beliefs, this is the only lesson that Hitler taught me that I consider to be true.

safinator
02-19-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't have any non white friends because there aren't non whites here.

Queen B
02-19-2012, 03:10 PM
I have some online friends, but friends that we talk for many years.
A Mexican, a Turk and a Japanese.
No blacks of course

Mortimer
02-19-2012, 03:10 PM
it sounds funny but i dont have one non-white friend.

purple
02-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Are Armenians and Jews and Turkish considered White?
I've got plenty of Armenian friends, and one Tatar.

poiuytrewq0987
02-19-2012, 03:13 PM
I have plenty of Mexican females who I am more than just friends with.

Lithium
02-19-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't have any non white friends and I dont communicate with such people.

FrenchSeeker
02-19-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't have any non-white friend, I guess I could if I met a non-white nice person.

пустиняк
02-19-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't have white friends

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes.

They're people like anyone else:p

Aviane
02-19-2012, 03:39 PM
I have some non-white friends for definte.

I know 2 Indians (one Sikh and other Hindu), 3 blacks (African, Caribbean, Afro-Brazilian) and 2 Asians (a Chinese and Filipino).

I hang around all of them and go of to camping or day out trips when I have the chance.

Or just to the pubs and for meals.

This is my way of showing respect to other people and just genuiness.

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 03:46 PM
I have quite a few Georgian friends:p

RanselBaar
03-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Yes, East-Asians are awesome.

IrisSelene
03-08-2019, 10:29 AM
I'm not pro white at all, that's racist asf imo

I'm here only bc I'm interested in DNA and ancestry stuff lol

And yes I've had and still have many non white friends, one moroccan who's my ex gf as well, a couple south american girls + my bf, couple black girls, and one asian.

ModernMaskil
03-08-2019, 10:30 AM
I have no white friends. If you consider Ashkenazim white, I have one white friend.

Tigranes
03-08-2019, 10:31 AM
*Do you have any friends?:thumb001:

Mortimer
03-08-2019, 10:34 AM
it sounds funny but i dont have one non-white friend.

I dont have many friends and never had. A few were white though. I never had a non-white friend but I would like it if it happens.

Nazarene
03-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Hell yeah, if someone is chill then we friends regardless of ethnicity.

Rotterdam
03-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Hm, maybe a few acquantances here and there, but not close friends.

Tenma de Pegasus
03-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Yes, I live in a rainbow nation so...

Blondie
03-08-2019, 11:39 AM
I have only white friends, but i know some people who are not whites.

leonj
03-08-2019, 11:42 AM
define "white"

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
03-08-2019, 11:42 AM
All my friends are white.

Benyzero
03-08-2019, 11:43 AM
define "white"

not turkish xd

leonj
03-08-2019, 11:44 AM
not turkish xd

I have non Turkish friends :)

nittionia
03-08-2019, 11:45 AM
Yep I have non white friends.

Ülev
03-08-2019, 11:49 AM
with surnames like Czarny (Black) or Żółtkowski (Yellowish-ski) :laugh:

Thracian
03-08-2019, 11:50 AM
I do have.

Prinses
03-08-2019, 12:22 PM
I'm non white myself and I have therefore I have some non-white friends yes

Gründig
03-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Of course.

Smaug
03-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Yes.

Kivan
03-08-2019, 01:19 PM
Yes, i have some and had many throughout the life. Never chose friends based on his/her race and i dont think its a determinant factor in the personality.

El_Abominacion
03-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Of course lol. Ethnicity means nothing to me so long as you're a good person

Papastratosels26
03-08-2019, 01:29 PM
No

Dna8
03-09-2019, 06:11 AM
I have always gotten along well with Maoris and other Polynesians.

rajputprincess
03-25-2019, 10:44 AM
Yes i have

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk