GoneWithTheWind
11-12-2016, 10:31 PM
https://youtu.be/5uWwJLP35wA

Kriptc06
11-12-2016, 10:34 PM
sorry im no homo

Linebacker
11-12-2016, 10:38 PM
I am actually.I will graduate next year and then the real money will start coming in.Im just working odd jobs right now but Im doing well.

As for women,I have already had my share of mediocrity,I am interested of chasing women of high caliber with character,business owners,self-supporting,educated(No this is not a form of male gold digging.)

YashiroNanakase
11-13-2016, 05:56 PM
You can't fuck money, can you?

Oneeye
11-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Ironic that these MGTOW guys are taking the topic of relationships and women so seriously.

Dandelion
11-13-2016, 06:09 PM
If you place MGTOW in your title you already give up that 'beta vibe' to me. Of course 'not giving a fuck about conventions' is ever such the masculine trait, but so is autism.

Neon Knight
11-13-2016, 06:11 PM
The time I’ve lost in wooing,
In watching and pursuing
The light, that lies
In woman’s eyes,
Has been my heart’s undoing.
Though Wisdom oft has sought me,
I scorn’d the lore she brought me,
My only books
Were woman’s looks,
And folly’s all they’ve taught me.

Her smile when Beauty granted,
I hung with gaze enchanted,
Like him the Sprite,
Whom maids by night
Oft meet in glen that’s haunted.
Like him, too, Beauty won me,
But while her eyes were on me,
If once their ray
Was turn’d away,
Oh! winds could not outrun me.

And are those follies going?
And is my proud heart growing
Too cold or wise
For brilliant eyes
Again to set it glowing?
No, vain, alas! th’ endeavour
From bonds so sweet to sever;
Poor Wisdom’s chance
Against a glance
Is now as weak as ever.

Thomas Moore

Oneeye
11-13-2016, 06:16 PM
If you place MGTOW in your title you already give up that 'beta vibe' to me. Of course 'not giving a fuck about conventions' is over such a masculine trait, but so is autism.

I hope in the case of younger men, that maturation mellows them out after a couple years of this nonsense. Society has more adult children now, of both genders.

There seems to be a very real lack of good male role models for these young guys. They should watch a couple westerns... That may not be a substitute, but it's a start.

GoneWithTheWind
11-14-2016, 04:48 PM
I am actually.I will graduate next year and then the real money will start coming in.Im just working odd jobs right now but Im doing well.

As for women,I have already had my share of mediocrity,I am interested of chasing women of high caliber with character,business owners,self-supporting,educated(No this is not a form of male gold digging.)

Me too.

Ironic that these MGTOW guys are taking the topic of relationships and women so seriously.

Better than taking a forum serious. I'd rather teach social dynamics than anthropology.

If you place MGTOW in your title you already give up that 'beta vibe' to me. Of course 'not giving a fuck about conventions' is ever such the masculine trait, but so is autism.

What are you even talking about, "mr. Alpha"?

GoneWithTheWind
11-14-2016, 04:52 PM
I hope in the case of younger men, that maturation mellows them out after a couple years of this nonsense. Society has more adult children now, of both genders.

There seems to be a very real lack of good male role models for these young guys. They should watch a couple westerns... That may not be a substitute, but it's a start.

I grew up different than most westerns. My father used to beat the shit out of me with a belt while my friends got house arrest.

Try growing up the old school Albanian way.

I was actually very into western movies like Bud Spencer, Terence Hill, Clint Eastwood etc

Nikomahos
11-14-2016, 04:53 PM
No need to chase women. Make them flock to you.

-Nikomahos

Oneeye
11-14-2016, 05:00 PM
I grew up different than most westerns. My father used to beat the shit out of me with a belt while my friends got house arrest.

I was actually very into western movies like Bud Spencer, Terence Hill, Clint Eastwood etc

I got the belt too. It's not just an Albanian form of disciplining.

Oneeye
11-14-2016, 05:16 PM
Better than taking a forum serious. I'd rather teach social dynamics than anthropology.

Yeah, too much classification nonsense on these websites.
But social dynamics is a sub study of anthropology. It would be a better focus, but nontheless any thread posted on any forum is not equivalent to a peer reviewed study, so there is no reason to take any of it seriously.

And my point is, that these guys are needed to tell young men to pursue careers and hobbies rather than daydrram about hooking up with that hot bitch that hasn't even looked their way, is indictive.

Era
11-14-2016, 05:24 PM
I got the belt too. It's not just an Albanian form of disciplining.

It's certainly not Albanian. Neither my father nor my grandfathers ever laid a hand on their children. It was considered a woman's job.

Poise n Pen
11-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Then when you are in your 50s and well off you can settle with a woman who has 8 illegitimate children and who's had 500 XL size cocks inside her.

Profileid
11-14-2016, 05:30 PM

Why do all of you niggers brag about being beat? Is this your way of coping or what?
It's not good parenting if you have to beat your child just to get them to obey you.

frankhammer
11-14-2016, 05:32 PM
I enjoy swimming in cash. Life's so much easier. Although my income doesn't come easy. I work at it.

Mariusz97
11-14-2016, 05:36 PM
Great advic,money are most important.

DonnieDarko
11-14-2016, 05:37 PM
Once you have money pussy will chase you.

Nikomahos
11-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Why do all of you niggers brag about being beat? Is this your way of coping or what?
It's not good parenting if you have to beat your child just to get them to obey you.

Sometimes a little spanking is all you need.

MissMischief
11-15-2016, 11:06 PM
Good point, OP.

This is my advice: focus on getting an education, worry about hoes later. Bang them in college, but don't get too tied in. Then work on building a career, and saving money.

That is the way to go ;)

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-15-2016, 11:30 PM

You have a good day at school today? Learn a lot? I got a letter right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27h2CtLsdc0

MissMischief
11-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Tony Montana docet ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77o5OJhGXc

Atvend
11-16-2016, 12:30 AM

You've got it all wrong. This ain't about coping or promoting good parenting. This kid hasn't had a single hair touched. He's just used to impressing his turbocucked peers, raised in daycares, by making up the wildest bullshit. I've seen it all, being beaten senseless by daddy, walking for kilometers through mud and rain, ice and snow to go to school everyday, hunting wild boars for your sickly muslim grandma since the age of 13, you name it I've heard it. That's the immigrant's game, appeals to novelty and pity.

Poise n Pen
11-16-2016, 12:34 AM
Be handsome and in good shape. Don't take no for an answer.

Óttar
11-16-2016, 12:55 AM
I agree with MGTOW in sentiment, but I don't think they're helping anybody by stewing in, and reinforcing each other's negativity. It is true though, money is essentially the key to attracting women because women see a man acquiring money as proof that he can function and that he has a passion that is something other than women and sex. Of course, having money boosts confidence, and one is always in a better mood with shelter and a full stomach.

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/marriage2015marriage2015/divorce%20in%20the%2021st%20century_zpsm4um8fz7.jp g

Ali Baba
11-16-2016, 01:17 AM
You've got it all wrong. This ain't about coping or promoting good parenting. This kid hasn't had a single hair touched. He's just used to impressing his turbocucked peers, raised in daycares, by making up the wildest bullshit. I've seen it all, being beaten senseless by daddy, walking for kilometers through mud and rain, ice and snow to go to school everyday, hunting wild boars for your sickly muslim grandma since the age of 13, you name it I've heard it. That's the immigrant's game, appeals to novelty and pity.

I cant access my acc. So ill tell you here. Shut the fuck up. You dont know me. Youre the typical soft pussy who thinks becauae he grew up in a certain way that everyone else too. I dont need to impress anyone. The stories seem too wild for a soft boy like you of course. How do you know those stories ppl told you are not true?

Yeah, you faggot from Albania. I havent had a hair touched. :lol:

Not just me, but i dont know a single Albanian who hasnt got a beating from their parents. Its a very albanian thing. Atleast kosovars.

As a matter of fact, until recently, even teachers used to beat students in kosova but i heard now they ilegalized it due to even students that started fighting back. I witnessed such beatings when i was in kosovo. Even one of my friends father was the scariest teacher ever and he even used to beat his son with his fists

I came from the war in kosovo and even went to a psychatrist as a kid because of all the fucked up shit i saw. Im a male so expressing my feelings irl is hard, easier on the internet . And now like the faggot you are youre gonna tell me "ahhh you didnt experience anything"

Go suck on your fathers cock, OWD Shqipriak.

All Kosovar families I know beat the shit out of their children. And not a single fuck is given, they act as everything is normal.. Im glad my father beat me because i was able to take it and it wasnt just the belt. I love my father. Not bragging or coping.

Youre not as smart as u think you are. Your ignorance reflects your intelligence without a doubt

Ali Baba
11-16-2016, 01:32 AM
It's certainly not Albanian. Neither my father nor my grandfathers ever laid a hand on their children. It was considered a woman's job.

Oh, because your family didnt do such things it must make it non albanian. Albo retard ta logic strikes again
Project their retarded ideas based on what their family is like.

So youre saying here that your family is the epitome of Albanianness? More Albanian than mine eh?More Albanian than every kosovar family i know that beat their children?

I dont know a single albanian family that hasnt beaten their children. No its not just an albanian thing. Some Americans do it too and even Norwegian.

But Albanians take it the furthest. I had an Albanian friend here, his father was the scariest motherfucker ever. Like 6'4 Dinarid, former boxer, beat the shit out of his son with his fists. Today they are happy as if nothing happened

Nice try though. I remember you deleted trilecces comment when you were a mod just bexause he said that many Albanians even beat thrir wives. That is absolutely trye. I know many Albanians who even beat their wives.

Advice to non albos on ta: dont listen to albos on ta. They are lying.

And i know its not just an albanian thing. Most old school traditonal familes do it.

Era
11-16-2016, 02:25 AM
So youre saying here that your family is the epitome of Albanianness? More Albanian than mine eh?More Albanian than every kosovar family i know that beat their children?

Since I know you're coming back, here's your response. Why is your family the epitome of Albanianes and mine isn't? It goes both ways. If what you're saying is true maybe you can speak about Kosovar way...
My father only hit my brother once, he was 16 and had a sleepover and my dad didn't allow those for any of us, so out of the blue he hits him. My brother, not expecting it, lost his balance and fell on the coffee table behind him, hit his nose and there was blood all over. My dad immediately starts taking care of him, it was funny. Later they used to tease each other about that, my dad saying: I thought I hit a man not a little girl, and my brother saying: you don't start beating your boy at 16, you start it early on...

And a man hitting his wife only shows that he is a weak man and has no authority over her.

Poise n Pen
11-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Since I know you're coming back, here's your response. Why is your family the epitome of Albanianes and mine isn't? It goes both ways. If what you're saying is true maybe you can speak about Kosovar way...
My father only hit my brother once, he was 16 and had a sleepover and my dad didn't allow those for any of us, so out of the blue he hits him. My brother, not expecting it, lost his balance and fell on the coffee table behind him, hit his nose and there was blood all over. My dad immediately starts taking care of him, it was funny. Later they used to tease each other about that, my dad saying: I thought I hit a man not a little girl, and my brother saying: you don't start beating your boy at 16, you start it early on...

And a man hitting his wife only shows that he is a weak man and has no authority over her.

Because he is not white albanian lol

Era
11-16-2016, 02:35 AM
Because he is not white albanian lol

He is CM :picard2:

Poise n Pen
11-16-2016, 02:40 AM
He is CM :picard2:

I doubt that seriously, though I have not seen him.

MissProvocateur
11-16-2016, 02:43 AM
MGTOW is a shitty movement like Third Wave Feminism. Both claim it's all about loving themselves and not hating the other sex, both then bitterly bash each other like bickering children in the internet 30 seconds later. A MGTOW loser can't go 30 minutes without talking about how "Women are all whores" or "Women are all greedy", just like feminists can't shut up about "Men are all rapist pigs" or "Men are all shallow".

Both are cancer.

Oneeye
11-16-2016, 02:47 AM
http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/marriage2015marriage2015/divorce%20in%20the%2021st%20century_zpsm4um8fz7.jp g

ROFLMAO

Poise n Pen
11-16-2016, 02:49 AM

Pic is funny. I went through a lot of same bullshit. Solution: fuck the kids. Don't see them, don't pay for them, move to another state. Tough shit, bitch lol

Profileid
11-16-2016, 02:53 AM
Pic is funny. I went through a lot of same bullshit. Solution: fuck the kids. Don't see them, don't pay for them, move to another state. Tough shit, bitch lol

lol

Atvend
11-16-2016, 03:49 AM
I cant access my acc. So ill tell you here. Shut the fuck up. You dont know me. Youre the typical soft pussy who thinks becauae he grew up in a certain way that everyone else too. I dont need to impress anyone. The stories seem too wild for a soft boy like you of course. How do you know those stories ppl told you are not true?

Yeah, you faggot from Albania. I havent had a hair touched. :lol:

Not just me, but i dont know a single Albanian who hasnt got a beating from their parents. Its a very albanian thing. Atleast kosovars.

As a matter of fact, until recently, even teachers used to beat students in kosova but i heard now they ilegalized it due to even students that started fighting back. I witnessed such beatings when i was in kosovo. Even one of my friends father was the scariest teacher ever and he even used to beat his son with his fists

I came from the war in kosovo and even went to a psychatrist as a kid because of all the fucked up shit i saw. Im a male so expressing my feelings irl is hard, easier on the internet . And now like the faggot you are youre gonna tell me "ahhh you didnt experience anything"

Go suck on your fathers cock, OWD Shqipriak.

All Kosovar families I know beat the shit out of their children. And not a single fuck is given, they act as everything is normal.. Im glad my father beat me because i was able to take it and it wasnt just the belt. I love my father. Not bragging or coping.

Youre not as smart as u think you are. Your ignorance reflects your intelligence without a doubt

This assblasted, signaling response is a testament to just how intimately I know your kind. Get off the fucking drugs you walking caricature, and maybe you won't be read like an open book next time you open your mouth.

And since you made it personal, I will expand. I have been smacked around by my father, I have been smacked by my teacher too. Didn't dare show up unprepared ever again, I, the kid who never opened a book and wouldn't even bother showing up 1/3 of the schoolyear. But I was not "beaten the shit out of" and a lot of fucks were given, there is a very fundamental difference between what I described and what you did. I had a reputation to uphold, you simply feared the pain. In my case it produced discipline, in yours, sociopathy and subhumanity.

My stance on discipline should have been immediately obvious to your dumb ass when I blatantly mocked your daycare-grown buttbudies, whom you are dying to impress. I was even trying to do you a favor by painting you off as some juvenile LARPer, instead of a broken spawn of sadistic retards. Seems like a much better position to be in, you'd even have company in this forum, a certain servian friend of ours.

Iloko
12-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Chase azz, not cashh :)