PDA

View Full Version : Is sex change worth it?

DonnieDarko
11-13-2016, 01:42 AM
deleted

Kriptc06
11-13-2016, 01:45 AM
Are you sure you want to discuss this topic here? unless you're trolling yourself, you should know that are any trolls around here.

My opinion, do what you want to, but is it worth it? imo, no.

DonnieDarko
11-13-2016, 01:47 AM
Are you sure you want to discuss this topic here? unless you're trolling yourself, you should know that are any trolls around here.

My opinion, do what you want to, but is it worth it?

I've never felt confortable as a man, as i was being labelled as feminine for a guy and never stood a chance to pick a girl up, i'd like to start to live the rest of my life as a woman/woman like to be accepted by society and feel myself confortable again. It's such hard as being 5'8 around big Nordic men and it makes me feel fear.

Kriptc06
11-13-2016, 01:49 AM
I've never felt confortable as a man, as i was being labelled as feminine for a guy and never stood a chance to pick a girl up, i'd like to start to live the rest of my life as a woman/woman like to be accepted by society and feel myself confortable again. It's such hard as being 5'8 around big Nordic men and it makes me feel fear.

then go for it, i see no probs, but plox tell men, that youre trans. oki.

Cheers.
Kriptc

Poise n Pen
11-13-2016, 07:36 AM
Don't 'invert' the dick, just pretend it's your clit and get some tits and dress like a girl. Problem solved.

BeerBaron
11-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Try crazydaisy

Poise n Pen
11-13-2016, 07:54 AM
get surgery to become a negrito. You won't regret it.

UkrainianGirl
11-13-2016, 08:03 AM
Abort mission! Lol

Harley
11-14-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm going to post my response based on this post, since OP is deleted.

I'm 5'11" and I'm a natural born woman who has like natural muscle bulk, big frame, deep voice, and I grow hair like nobody's business. I feel masculine all the time. Giving birth to a child has somewhat feminized my appearance, but the idea of what is truly feminine and masculine is muddled.

I used to go for overtly masculine men, hoping that this will make me look less manly in comparison, but all that did was have me focus on the physical and ignore the personality traits.

In my opinion, there are very few, if any, things we can control. One is society's view of us. However, we can control our view of self, as well as sexual pleasure.

A transperson only plays to the idea of a gender, and can never fully encapsulate this, regardless of how many surgeries they seek.

If your desire to live as a woman is solely motivated by external influences, I suggest you not give up. If you are a young person, you have time to blossom and show your true personality.

If you are my age, I suggest in partaking in some kind of social event dealing with a hobby of yours. You should be around people who are more likely to emotionally connect to you, rather than judge you.

Nikomahos
11-14-2016, 03:09 PM
You have sinned, tranny boy.