PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid human monkeys escape in Paris, France.

Beorn
09-30-2010, 10:16 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63c_1285702480

:( The French Revolution was all done for this?

Smaland
09-30-2010, 10:32 PM
My father was in the U.S. Air Force when I was a boy, and we were stationed in Paris from 1960-61. It was nothing at all like this. Unbelievable. :(

Crossbow
09-30-2010, 10:34 PM
It's just revolting. I don't know if the French Revolution has foreseen this, but it sure has left a nasty taste.

Lábaru
09-30-2010, 10:37 PM
OMg poor France... :(

Guapo
09-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Why is that so shocking.It's like that everywhere in the "western" world.

Eldritch
09-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Why is that so shocking.It's like that everywhere in the "western" world a troop of more than ten baboons is allowed to roam freely.

Fixed that for ya.

As for the French revolution, well, can't wait for the next one to happen.

Crossbow
09-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Why is that so shocking.It's like that everywhere in the "western" world.

Didn't know that. But thanks for informing me, yes, it's like everywhere in the Western world. And me thinking we were the only ones affected, better infected with it. Poor world! It spreads like a virus.

Gamera
09-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Please tell me that is not France.

Guapo
09-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Fixed that for ya.

I would never say that. I'm not racist.

Eldritch
09-30-2010, 11:16 PM
I would never say that. I'm not racist.

Well don't you think it's about time you started?

Guapo
09-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Well don't you think it's about time you started?

En voi.

Groenewolf
09-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Where was Sarko? That is what the native French have to ask themselves.

Crossbow
09-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Sarko is also a garden gnome, that's what some friends told me who now and then reside there in the countryside.

Atlas
09-30-2010, 11:47 PM
What the nigger was that ?

Ibericus
10-01-2010, 12:14 AM
In Spain it will happen soon, but instead of niggs it will be Latins amerindians

MagnaLaurentia
10-01-2010, 03:12 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63c_1285702480

:( The French Revolution was all done for this?

The problem is not the Ancient Régime, the French Revolution, the Empire or the Belle Époque but Mai 68 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_in_France).

Cato
10-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Niggers forming gangs and acting like criminals? SHOCKING!

(Excuse the cynicism.)

Praamžius
10-01-2010, 06:56 AM
French need to learn a thing or two from Russian skinheads

Turkophagos
10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
In Spain it will happen soon, but instead of niggs it will be Latins amerindians

Only if Spaniards have become pussies like the French. The bottom of greek rivers are full of albos that tried to act like that 15 years ago.

Learn from your balkan brothers.

Lábaru
10-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Only if Spaniards have become pussies like the French. The bottom of greek rivers are full of albos that tried to act like that 15 years ago.

Learn from your balkan brothers.

There are a lot of retards, as the Catalan nationalists, who support inmigracción as long as they learn to speak Catalan, Spain is a circus of clowns, even though it hurts me.

Agrippa
10-01-2010, 11:14 AM

Just wait when Russia will have the same percentage of foreign, non-integrable elements and re-education, then we will talk again, if we still can and the internet being not blocked or one of us is in prison or dead...

If Europe doesn't awake soon, it will fall asleep forever and simple acts of violence here or there from the "European side" will change nothing.

What we need is a revolution, for many reasons, from immigration to the financial system, because otherwise we will be slaves and dead as a people.

Curtis24
10-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Move to America, our situation is very different and we will probably have effective "racial partioning" in the future with Mexicans in the Southwest only.

Peasant
10-01-2010, 11:35 AM
So, err, why are they running around and attacking people? Other than the fact they are blacks.

Seems like no reason:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fdesouche.com%2F140320-incidents-a-la-techno-parade

Haha, the woman starts to strip infront of the riot police, a horde of blacks run and start grabbing her, then the police charge into her and trample her as they chase after said blacks.

Turkophagos
10-01-2010, 11:59 AM
There are a lot of retards, as the Catalan nationalists, who support inmigracción as long as they learn to speak Catalan, Spain is a circus of clowns, even though it hurts me.

Greeks have far more "revolutionary" ideas than that. The vast majority of us beleive that we can hellenize (assimilate) anything and at any numbers through our "superior culture".

Greeks are also very practical though. Those images of public molestation of the french girl are so shocking and disturbing that, if this had happened in Greece, it would have been dealt before the police arrives (and I don't mean by any skinhead or hooligan trash).

Curtis24
10-01-2010, 12:08 PM
why did the girl take her clothes off?

Turkophagos
10-01-2010, 12:13 PM
why did the girl take her clothes off?

Where do you see that in the video?

Lábaru
10-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Where do you see that in the video?

Minute 1:45 +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Qge6YJt0s&feature=player_embedded

Curtis24
10-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Her clothes were already off when the mob started to grope her.

Turkophagos
10-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Minute 1:45 +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Qge6YJt0s&feature=player_embedded

Being an idiot (as one can see in this second clip) doesn't mean that she has to be gangraped.

The Ripper
10-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Being an idiot (as one can see in this second clip) doesn't mean that she has to be gangraped.

Well no, but at this point I'm starting to get a little.. apathetic in such cases, to the point that I don't feel terribly sorry for some of these "victims". Yes, a woman has the right not to be raped even if dressed a little provocatively, but that doesn't mean that they have to lack common sense. Putting on a strip-tease performance in front of that crowd was not a winning move. Getting charged by the riot police wasn't one either. :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2010, 12:49 PM
The police didn't even charge the bastards... or at least I couldn't see it.

Lábaru
10-01-2010, 12:53 PM
The police didn't even charge the bastards... or at least I couldn't see it.

I do not understand why police charge against the woman alone

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2010, 12:54 PM
I do not understand why police charge against the woman alone
They didn't charge the group properly. They should have pressed on after that woman was taken from their clutches.

Wyn
10-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Maybe it's my eyes, but that camera shifting obscured most of what ever it was that I was meant to be seeing. Could some please explain what was happening? :confused:

poiuytrewq0987
10-01-2010, 12:57 PM
What a hellhole.

Peasant
10-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Maybe it's my eyes, but that camera shifting obscured most of what ever it was that I was meant to be seeing. Could some please explain what was happening? :confused:

Watch the video, then the side view. The woman tries to provoke the police by stripping off, then the group of blacks/arabs/mongs surge towards her, grabbing and groping. The police then charge, trample the woman and chase them back.

The other videos are in the link I posted earlier. Also more videos of violence.

poiuytrewq0987
10-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Watch the video, then the side view. The woman tries to provoke the police by stripping off, then the group of blacks/arabs/mongs surge towards her, grabbing and groping. The police then charge, trample the woman and chase them back.

The other videos are in the link I posted earlier. Also more videos of violence.

What did the police hope to achieve by trampling the woman? :confused:

San Galgano
10-01-2010, 01:39 PM
What amaze me is not that they act like that.
It's their look. If you take a look at their happy facial expressions seem to look at those black gangs in Nigeria or Congo, dancing and smiling with machetes in the hands around a mutilated dead body; These are of 2nd and 3rd generation in France too.

When a group of white guys create some mess their faces are differents and they know they are doing something wrong, there is a kind of palpable ethic anyway.
The black guys in the video instead are only acting as if a social ethic would not exist.
Just like in many parts of Africa.

Agrippa
10-01-2010, 02:27 PM
What amaze me is not that they act like that.
It's their look. If you take a look at their happy facial expressions seem to look at those black gangs in Nigeria or Congo, dancing and smiling with machetes in the hands around a mutilated dead body; These are of 2nd and 3rd generation in France too.

When a group of white guys create some mess their faces are differents and they know they are doing something wrong, there is a kind of palpable ethic anyway.
The black guys in the video instead are only acting as if a social ethic would not exist.
Just like in many parts of Africa.

Very good observation, I noticed that too but you described it perfectly.

In Rwanda you can notice the difference even between typical Hutu and Tutsi (more Europoid-Aethiopoid) individuals, it's just amazing that there is a really typical expression, but only among the typical Negrids so to say, their whole physiognomy and mimic, and the behavioural tendency you described.

zalmoxis
10-23-2010, 06:21 AM
The true problem is in french government

The Ripper
10-23-2010, 01:31 PM
The French Revolution was all done for this?

It is inte spirit of the revolution that Europe is being transformed, yes.

antonio
10-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Is this the product of French Republican school (or however it is said)? How pathetic!

Seriously, I'm on the verge of start thinking on French Leftist youth as a revolting bunch of Mulato wannabes...at past times mixcigenation was often fruit of casual encounters, nowadays it's conciounsly inoculated in White youth people's mind by the cool teachers of today. Hence, clearly, they dont mind to participate as useful idiots in the Racial revolts of every years. Well, this or maybe they think decent citizens are idiot enough to believe that they're really worried at 17 about retirement age. For my part, as time goes by, Im more and more convinced of the virtues of the Apartheid regime, moreover, what difference does it make? Are these Negroes grateful to France for let them and their families make a living on terms of equality with natives in the centre of European civilization?