PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden urges action against climate change

Sol Invictus
10-01-2010, 03:39 PM
By Martina Fuchs and Tamara Walid

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6901DG20101001

DUBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden criticised relief efforts in Pakistan and called for action against climate change in what appeared to be a new audio tape from the al Qaeda leader issued on Friday in an Islamist forum.

The audio message, entitled "Pauses with the Method of Relief Work", was about 11 minutes long and was broadcast with a video showing still images of Bin Laden and images of natural disasters, the Islamist website used by al Qaeda said.

The authenticity of the tape (surprise) and its precise release date could not be immediately confirmed. However, bin Laden congratulates Muslims on the holy month of Ramadan, which started on Aug. 11 and ended Sept. 9.

Bin Laden also touches on global warming, the second time he is believed to have made climate change a prominent theme of one of his statements.

"The huge climate change is affecting our Islamic nation and is causing great catastrophes throughout the Islamic world," he says in the tape.

"It is not sufficient anymore to maintain the same relief efforts as previously, as it has become crucial to deliver tents, food and medicine."

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Hahaha. This is enough to make me burst out in hysterical laughter ! Isn't it bloody obvious now that this is all a NWO charade and it's seriously is getting ever more blatant and openly.

Only an absolute idiot refuses to see it.

Sol Invictus
10-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Dude trust me I'm still laughing. I'm sure the producers of sesame street could come up with something better.

I really hope the intelligentsia watch higher-grade propaganda otherwise we're really in big do-do.

Atlas
10-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Since when does the OBL crew gives a flying fuck about the climate change ?

Agree with Asega, this has to be a joke. But I still have a hard time thinking the 9/11 and all the terror-strike in Europe or Russia were "inside job". I'm lost and confused...

Sol Invictus
10-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I can't wait til I see the new 'green' Jihadi outfits. With all the bombs flying overhead and people being vaporized off the face of the earth, it's great Bin Laden takes time out of his schedule to address such pressing issues like climate change. You would think he would find a little extra time in his speech to talk about how the ancient land of Sumeria is being turned into a radioactive cesspool, and how their people are having kids with 4 arms and 2 noses, making Hiroshima look like a boyscout camp but no.. better watch them C02 levels & let Al Gore tax you for breathing. Oh and let's not let logic and critical thinking factor into things. Gets you into trouble and you'll be made fun of for it. Haha with him trying to dodge the most sophisticated intelligence operatives on earth, it's amazing he found time to educate himself on climate change. Say.. I wonder if he bought Al Gore's book?