PDA

View Full Version : is this grossly misogynistic site pure trolling or for real?

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 08:51 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com

Owner:

http://www.commdiginews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/roosh1.jpg

He is basically this loser blogger who used to complain about him not being able to get a date, and once his photos were leaked and this chauvinist pig created a travel blog in purpose to objectify women and degrade them based on their looks (""pickup artistry"").
He even said rape should be legalised, and once the media saw this and it went viral, he called it a joke article but it was obviously not as he was serious in the first place.
On this website you will find pathetic anti- female losers just like him, making false sexist articles degrading women.
This website does seem a bit trollish, but i have a gut feeling they are actually serious.

Dick
11-19-2016, 08:52 PM
HE IS UGLY

Morena
11-19-2016, 08:59 PM
[emoji38] that site has some good articles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 08:59 PM
[emoji38] that site has some good articles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some good articles for the mentally deranged.

Antimage
11-19-2016, 09:03 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-types-of-men-women-would-rather-be-with-than-a-normal-man
lol

reminds me of lookism/sluthate

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:04 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-types-of-men-women-would-rather-be-with-than-a-normal-man
lol

reminds me of lookism/sluthate

that article, :picard1:

Antimage
11-19-2016, 09:06 PM
hahaha women secretly love mass murderers and communist dictators xD
that article, :picard1:

Jehan
11-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the link. I'am always looking for serious political website.

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the link. I'am always looking for serious political website.

What?

Grab the Gauge
11-19-2016, 09:16 PM

Owner:

He is basically this loser blogger who used to complain about him not being able to get a date, and once his photos were leaked and this chauvinist pig created a travel blog in purpose to objectify women and degrade them based on their looks (""pickup artistry"").
He even said rape should be legalised, and once the media saw this and it went viral, he called it a joke article but it was obviously not as he was serious in the first place.
On this website you will find pathetic anti- female losers just like him, making false sexist articles degrading women.
This website does seem a bit trollish, but i have a gut feeling they are actually serious.

No, it's real. This website is a digital bathhouse for disenfranchised dolicocephalic and narrow face males where they go to take a load off after a long hard day of battling with women for part-time/government jobs. A welfare system existed for them in the past where they could get a low-skill, easy money job. That welfare has dried up now that the world is technologically evolving, and they are furious. The individual in that picture, Roosh V, is an archetype of this kind of person. It's the "Last of the Ar1ans" website.

Hithaeglir
11-19-2016, 09:18 PM
You can see in the photo why he is a misogynist, to state it nicely :)

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:18 PM
No, it's real. This website is a digital truckstop for disenfranchised dolicocephalic and narrow face males. A welfare system existed for them in the past where they could get a low-skill, easy money job. That welfare has dried up now that the world is technologically evolving, and they are furious. This website is a stess receptacle where they go to take a load off after a long hard day of battling with women for part-time/government jobs. The individual in that picture, Roosh V, is an archetype of this kind of person. It's the "Last of the Ar1ans" website.

Must explain it, :D (jk)
Also, i would change truckstop to trashcan.

Oneeye
11-19-2016, 09:27 PM
If he just got a decent haircut, he would already be doing much better.

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:29 PM
If he just got a decent haircut, he would already be doing much better.

and if he didn't have the IQ of a toothpick.

Oneeye
11-19-2016, 09:32 PM
and if he didn't have the IQ of a toothpick.

Do you want to push him around? On a leash?

War Chef
11-19-2016, 09:34 PM
He used to be a biologist and gave up his "boring" middle-class salary to pump & dump eastern Europe. Not surprising lifestyle choice coming from a Persian. They are very hedonistic.

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 09:40 PM
lol, the op is trying to compare this guy to me

ok, number one i don't agree with the majority of what this guy suggest we should do

i believe we leave it as it is, but women really need to fix themselves (their mentality imean)

anyways, why is everyone on to this prick, funny if he was a nice guy (whether he gets dates or not) ppl would not talk about how ugly he is or what he looks like

any fool even brad pitt if he were to talk shit about women, ppl would say he looks ugly, to me thats very unrealistic

i think im the only real person on here, i don't follow no one

btw i don't really care about what he does or say, if i saw him in person i would not do or say anything but you guys most certainly would, but do not have the balls to really start a much needed revolution to get rid of the real criminals who has us the population dirt poor

Lightshade25
11-19-2016, 09:45 PM
He used to be a biologist and gave up his "boring" middle-class salary to pump & dump eastern Europe. Not surprising lifestyle choice coming from a Persian. They are very hedonistic.

Why Eastern Europe tho?

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Do you want to push him around? On a leash?

no, that caveman unhygienic ape look he has going on isn't my type.

Oneeye
11-19-2016, 09:47 PM
no, that caveman unhygienic ape look he has going on isn't my type.

So give him a good hosing. You know there is a part of you that wants to.

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 09:51 PM
So give him a good hosing. You know there is a part of you that wants to.

i would rather chop off that part of me and give it to the dogs to eat.

Grab the Gauge
11-19-2016, 09:52 PM

He was never a biologist and never had a middle class salary, he merely got a degree in microbiology from some shitty public school. Selling bootlegged Guatemalan Chia Pets out of your father's basement is not microbiology.

Oneeye
11-19-2016, 09:53 PM

It's alright. That part of you should come out more.

Meet me out back, by the sprinkler.

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 09:56 PM

this is exactly what i am talking about

women don't forgive no one or tries to understand why a man thinks a certain way, even though it is merely based on his experience

what if this guy were to change and leave all that shit behind and moved on, will you still hate him. What if his ass were to risk his life to get you out of an exploding car accident right before it blew up, would you still hate him huh?

im sure you would, and talk about him behind his back with your girlfriends in order to fit in with the fucked up population

War Chef
11-19-2016, 10:01 PM
He was never a biologist and never had a middle class salary, he merely got a degree in microbiology from some shitty public school. Selling bootlegged Guatemalan Chia Pets out of your father's basement is not microbiology.

After I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in microbiology, I began a career as an industrial microbiologist. A couple years later I started a local blog called DC Bachelor, and lived in constant paranoia that my employer would bust me for the macho content. Eventually I changed the name to Roosh V because I no longer cared about getting fired.

Six years into my career, and a little over two years after I started DC Bachelor, I quit my job and finished my first book called Bang, a textbook for picking up girls and getting laid.

http://www.rooshv.com/bio

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 10:02 PM
this is exactly what i am talking about

women don't forgive no one or tries to understand why a man thinks a certain way, even though it is merely based on his experience

With him literally going as far as saying he wants rape legalised, and he travels half way across the world just because no american woman wants him, there is simply no room for explanation.
He is scum, simple as that

what if this guy were to change and leave all that shit behind and moved on, will you still hate him.

Maybe, there is a saying, "Forgive but don't forget"
this quote applies in this situatuon.

What if his ass were to risk his life to get you out of an exploding car accident right before it blew up, would you still hate him huh?

Would i be grateful? Yes, does that change the fact he holds some fucked up views? no.

im sure you would, and talk about him behind his back with your girlfriends in order to fit in with the fucked up population

i don't even know what you mean by this, honestly.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-19-2016, 10:04 PM
Reminded me this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

War Chef
11-19-2016, 10:07 PM
lol to be honest this girls vs. guys thing is lame as hell. What is this kindergarten? Both MRA's (male rights activists) and girl power feminists are sub-human and should be shot in the back of the head. There's your equality for you.

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 10:07 PM
With him literally going as far as saying he wants rape legalised, and he travels half way across the world just because no american woman wants him, there is simply no room for explanation.
He is scum, simple as that

Maybe, there is a saying, "Forgive but don't forget"
this quote applies in this situatuon.

Would i be grateful? Yes, does that change the fact he holds some fucked up views? no.

i don't even know what you mean by this, honestly.

wellp :picard1:

thank you for answering & giving me your honest explaniation, this is you and unfortunately your no different than the rest of them

us hispanics have a saying in spanish saying "women are like elephants they will never forget about you or something you did no matter how long ago"

this is very sad and your not the first woman iv asked that question to, iv asked hundreds and iv seen this situation myself, i put my head down in shame

women are very inhumane, the only true women that will ever truly be there for a man is his mother, no one else

Grab the Gauge
11-19-2016, 10:08 PM
After I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in microbiology, I began a career as an industrial microbiologist.

Selling bootlegged Guatemalan Chia Pets out of your father's basement is not microbiology.

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 10:09 PM
lol TBH honest this girls vs. guys thing is lame as hell. Both MRA's (male rights activists) and girl power feminists are sub-human and should be shot in the back of the head. There's your equality for you.

honestly we should all be killed, non of us are innocent anyways

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd8bD86UsAQyA1Z.jpg:large

you really wanna go for equality?

Raikaswinþs
11-19-2016, 10:14 PM

Owner:

What is wrong with sexually objectifying? doesnīt everyone do that? isnīt taht what the whole "night life" culture is about? You donīt certainly marry a person "only" because of the looks. But when you first meet them, arenīt the looks what first makes you desire somoene sexually? isnīt that a biological urge?

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 10:15 PM
thank you for answering & giving me your honest explaniation, this is you and unfortunately your no different than the rest of them

To who, the monkeys? the trees?

Sarcasm aside, i shall move on.

us hispanics have a saying in spanish saying "women are like elephants they will never forget about you or something you did no matter how long ago"

With damn good reason.
It's rational thinking, people rarely actually fully changed, and i doubt Roosh v will with his fake built up ego.
There is a line, and he went far past it after he said he wants rape legalised.

i'm all for free speech, but he pushed it.

this is very sad and your not the first woman iv asked that question to, iv asked hundreds and iv seen this situation myself, i put my head down in shame

Yes, all women are the same, you asked ten women what they thought and they had similar views.
That must mean billions more are all the same too.

women are very inhumane, the only true women that will ever truly be there for a man is his mother, no one else

How am i inhumane? i said i would be grateful in that situation, did you just decide to overlook that?

And i'm not bothering with this nonsense anymore.
Throwing hatred to all women over a few women you've met is irrational and dumb.

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 10:19 PM
What is wrong with sexually objectifying? doesnīt everyone do that? isnīt taht what the whole "night life" culture is about? You donīt certainly marry a person "only" because of the looks. But when you first meet them, arenīt the looks what first makes you desire somoene sexually? isnīt that a biological urge?

He has said a womans value is only based on her looks.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Roosh uses what I refer to as 'the shotgun method.' No matter who you are if you hit on a hundred attractive women at least one will tickle your balls. Women are odd that way.

War Chef
11-19-2016, 10:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

War Chef
11-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Women are odd that way.

on a more positive note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Hoxhaism
11-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Roosh uses what I refer to as 'the shotgun method.' No matter who you are if you hit on a hundred attractive women at least one will tickle your balls. Women are odd that way.

Studies have shown men tend to focus more on looks on first impression, whereas women are more observant on how charismatic or how he carries himself along with many other factors.

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 10:27 PM
To who, the monkeys? the trees?

Sarcasm aside, i shall move on.

With damn good reason.
It's rational thinking, people rarely actually fully changed, and i doubt Roosh v will with his fake built up ego.
There is a line, and he went far past it after he said he wants rape legalised.

i'm all for free speech, but he pushed it.

Yes, all women are the sams, you asked ten women what they thought and they had similar views.
That must mean billions more are all the same too.

How am i inhumane? i said i would be grateful in that situation, did you just decide to overlook that?

And i'm not bothering with this nonsense anymore.
Throwing hatred to all women over a few women you've met is irrational and dumb.

that's not it

women are becoming more & more similar by the day, with all of them being trapped in the media (including yourself) your all taught to think and act a certain way but unlike your true selves. People should open minded, when your open minded you can change easily, cause you will accept any facts and erase your previous beliefs

obviously im like this now, but if some women come my way and prove to me that they too can be open minded as well and not easily offended and thinks unlike the rest of the population (like i do but in a realistic way) the yeah, for sure ill start letting go of my old beliefs

the point of growing stronger in life in general to be like water "go with the flow, take whatever shape possible" when a man talks listen to him don;t ignore him regardless of how stupid he may sound, because you may learn something. I listen to everyone, doesn't matter how nasty a man or woman is or their social status because i am totally against the media and society (i desire it to callapse one day) so if these people talk to me i may learn something. That's something women don't have, the ability to be open minded

lol the funny thing is, this is the supposed "Age of Enlightment" when it is totally off, i look around me and i see nothing but total disaster, ppl are still crusaders and ancient murderers of the past but with modern clothes on and with a technology that we are still not ready for. Look at how women & men don;t get along, that should tell you a lot

couples no longer last longer than 5 years and about less than 10% of ppl in the world are gonna be with the same person they marry so, that should tell you a lot, and its women going for a richer man, despite their husbands working like a fucking blacksmith worker with an anching back

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 10:29 PM
Studies have shown men tend to focus more on looks on first impression, whereas women are more observant on how charismatic or how he carries himself along with many other factors.

hahahahaha, i never heard of such thing

the man part yeah

but the female part, hell nah

women focus on the man's social status before anytinh (if he's popular or has lots of money, and obviously men with lots of money are popular so)

War Chef
11-19-2016, 10:31 PM
obviously im like this now, but if some women come my way and prove to me that they too can be open minded as well and not easily offended and thinks unlike the rest of the population (like i do but in a realistic way) the yeah, for sure ill start letting go of my old beliefs

True. Women are the biggest conformists ever. Anything other than the norm is "weird" to them. They are not capable of thinking outside the box.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-19-2016, 10:41 PM
hahahahaha, i never heard of such thing

the man part yeah

but the female part, hell nah

women focus on the man's social status before anytinh (if he's popular or has lots of money, and obviously men with lots of money are popular so)

I believe status is one of those 'other factors' she was referring.

Being a guy is awesome. We have so much to work with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxADbp606xE

Dominicanese
11-19-2016, 10:47 PM
I believe status is one of those 'other factors' she was referring.

Being a guy is awesome. We have so much to work with.

so true, i watched the vid lol

Óttar
11-19-2016, 10:53 PM
True. Women are the biggest conformists ever. Anything other than the norm is "weird" to them. They are not capable of thinking outside the box.
I find this is true. They get creeped out by everything. If you do one little thing awkward or slightly off then your chances of dating a girl are toast. I swear it's like walking on eggshells. God forbid you had a bad day.

Raikaswinþs
11-20-2016, 12:25 AM
He has said a womans value is only based on her looks.

For a man, for a relationship, it usually is. That doesnīt mean that a woman has no other value to herself or to humanity. Woman can do with her life whatever she wants. But when a man wants a woman for mating or for sex, her only value is looks. I think the other way around is pretty much the same, isnīt it?

Antimage
11-20-2016, 04:44 AM
How you know? you tried to date them all?
I find this is true. They get creeped out by everything. If you do one little thing awkward or slightly off then your chances of dating a girl are toast. I swear it's like walking on eggshells. God forbid you had a bad day.

Norse
11-20-2016, 05:14 AM
Grab the Gauge is full of shit as usual. The guy is an Iranian and his blog and forum used to be for swarths discussing which Euro countries where likeminded swarths could get with white women. "Where the white women at" basically. In recent years that site ROK has turned more political almost white nationalist.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 12:33 PM
For a man, for a relationship, it usually is. That doesnīt mean that a woman has no other value to herself or to humanity. Woman can do with her life whatever she wants. But when a man wants a woman for mating or for sex, her only value is looks. I think the other way around is pretty much the same, isnīt it?

nah, for them we need more than just looks, trust me

we need looks, money, good talk, good everything etc... puts too much stress on a man, cause of competition, we are simple and simplicity is everything and much better. Women all they have to do is look good and they already got 10 dicks waiting for them and all they have to do is grab which one they like best and that obviously puts too much stress on us and even resorts to fist fighting

if the world was simple we'd be living in a much better place and that's def one thing that needs to get simplified quick, otherwise

no one is gonna truly know who's their true biological father anymore, like many today

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 12:40 PM
funny, iv always been outspoken throughout my life, in person and in the web. and now we got a president thats very like that lol, finally this outdated world is changing

Danaan
11-20-2016, 01:11 PM
You can see in the photo why he is a misogynist, to state it nicely :)

Are you lookist? He's a human, not an object :) just like a bald fat lesbian feminist.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Are you lookist? He's a human, not an object :) just like a bald fat lesbian feminist.

I don't judge him on looks, but that could be a factor on his butthurt and hatred against women.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 02:19 PM
I don't judge him on looks, but that could be a factor on his butthurt and hatred against women.

i look good, and i also hate most women

Taiji
11-20-2016, 02:36 PM
Return of Kings aye? Probably quite similar to sluthate. I remember venturing into their territory and lasting only a few hours since I never fit in.

I could never join in all the hating and crude female bashing on those sites. There were too many technical terms to remember, many which made no sense to me. According to their definition, I'm a beta or cuck because I have female friends/relatives, enjoy their company and respect them enough to see them as human beings. Gosh!!

I realized that while those sites claim huge differences between males and females, I am very different from Roosh and his followers as a male. Sounds cheesy as hell I know. Unlike all of them that I encountered, I actually have a steady girlfriend and we're very much in love. Truly, madly, deeply :laugh:

I'd rather be called "dearest" by someone I love than to be called an "alpha" by a million guys I don't know or care about. At least with the former, I know I actually have somebody. :laugh:

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:18 PM
i don't join any "hate women clubs" nor the "love women clubs" or sides

im like water with very unconcrete belief systems that can be changed very easily as i go on with my life, travel, and experience. I say these things about women because iv had many of them and too many of them have shown me how they really are so, imean why do you think most guy users on here agree with me, im not talking out of ego, im talking out of facts and what every guy goes through. Some guys are lucky and find the right fit in the very beginning, but that's the thing, right fits are becoming less & less common and soon they all would be taken by someone else with less fit.

If your a guy who's rich, feminine, bisexual, popular, and or important/high rank (which is also chosen by a unrealistic view in society). Then you are worshipped no matter what or is easy to find women, but once you fall off from that position you will be just like everyone else. You will see the true side of women, ull date lots of em but it wont last.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:21 PM
i don't join any "hate women clubs" nor the "love women clubs" or sides

im like water with very unconcrete belief systems that can be changed very easily as i go on with my life, travel, and experience. I say these things about women because iv had many of them and too many of them have shown me how they really are so, imean why do you think most guy users on here agree with me, im not talking out of ego, im talking out of facts and what every guy goes through. Some guys are lucky and find the right fit in the very beginning, but that's the thing, right fits are becoming less & less common and soon they all would be taken by someone else with less fit.

If your a guy who's rich, feminine, bisexual, popular, and or important/high rank (which is also chosen by a unrealistic view in society). Then you are worshipped no matter what or is easy to find women, but once you fall off from that position you will be just like everyone else. You will see the true side of women, ull date lots of em but it wont last.

what?

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:23 PM
what?

u know what i said

Longbowman
11-20-2016, 03:25 PM

in England we just say 'women are like elephants' and leave it at that.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:25 PM
u know what i said

You went off in your own bubble, because this had nothing to do with the original post.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:26 PM
You went off in your own bubble, because this had nothing to do with the original post.

this is about some guy talking about women

so im talking about women, what's wrong with you

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:28 PM
this is about some guy talking about women

so im talking about women, what's wrong with you

This thread was made to ask if the authors of this website were serious or not.

Longbowman
11-20-2016, 03:28 PM

I haven't found this to be true and I'm quite a strange person in many respects. Of course if things ever look too gloomy I just say 'I'm an admin on TA' and 9 out of 10 times they beg me to sodomise them right then and there. Girls are so weird.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:29 PM
I haven't found this to be true and I'm quite a strange person in many respects. Of course if things ever look too gloomy I just say 'I'm an admin on TA' and 9 out of 10 times they beg me to sodomise them right then and there. Girls are so weird.

cause when you got the power, you have them on your hands

men are def stronger than women, men at least are rebels

Enflamme
11-20-2016, 03:31 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/02/roosh-v-750.png?fit=750%2C420

It's not cool to use pictures where the person is not photogenic.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:32 PM
http://i2.wp.com/www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/02/roosh-v-750.png?fit=750%2C420

honestly, this guy is not ugly

but notice how quickly women are to change opinions in a unrealistic manner, this guy may have rough opinions about women

but what if this guy actually treats a woman in person with respect, i don't judge ppl on their beliefs

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2016, 03:38 PM

Owner:

He is basically this loser blogger who used to complain about him not being able to get a date

Eww, he's ugly... he looks like a neanderthal! ;) Where's he from?

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Eww, he's ugly... he looks like a neanderthal! ;) Where's he from?

he's iranian/armenian descent.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:40 PM

It's not cool to use pictures where the person is not photogenic.

He's still not a pretty sight, to put it best.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:42 PM

knowing your weird judgment

you'd proly consider me ugly

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 03:44 PM
knowing your weird judgment

you'd proly consider me ugly

"weird judgement"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/03/12/30CD524D00000578-3429558-image-a-15_1454502926097.jpg

Longbowman
11-20-2016, 03:45 PM
I don't think he's a good-looking dude. Scrawny too, plus a weird hairstyle.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 03:51 PM

well, based on that last pic of him that Hoxhaism posted - idk what to say but she got a point

but i don't think this guy has found a style that fits him yet

Incal
11-20-2016, 03:51 PM

That beard tho

Casandrinos
11-20-2016, 04:34 PM
which article did you read?

Im not bothered to start reading randomly.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 04:40 PM
which article did you read?

Im not bothered to start reading randomly.

They say inaccurate anti-female things in general.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 04:43 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/77971/why-feminism-is-a-terrorist-movement

:picard1: :picard1: :picard1:

Casandrinos
11-20-2016, 04:46 PM
They say inaccurate anti-female things in general.

sounds like he is whining in some parts for not getting any action , but some things he says are legit. Many women do like badboys, criminals, pshychos and so on.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 04:48 PM

sounds like he is whining in some parts for not getting any action , but some things he says are legit. Many women do like badboys, criminals, pshychos and so on.

Maybe some like "badboys"
However, criminals and psychos? No thanks.

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2016, 04:51 PM

So he thinks rape and violating somebody elses body against their will is ok? Does he think it's ok then for a group of men to rape a man? Or for an ugly desperate man to rape kids? Would he rape somebody's girlfriend, spread STD's, unwanted pregnancies, mental trauma, etc? What university did he go to? What's his occupation? Why's he so bitter about females? I've watched many documentaries about sick serial killers who murdered random females. Crimonologists and experts said these psychos had a bitter hatred for females due to things that happened to them by their mothers during their childhood, and also when they were rejected in life by females, so they take their issues out on females in general. If he was handsome and looked like an A-list film star, then he wouldn't need to resort to rape in order to attract females naturally to him. But because he's ugly, he can only fantasise about resorting to raping females instead. I'm sure he won't mind his own treatment back if a gang of men rape him.

Casandrinos
11-20-2016, 04:52 PM

A lot of girls gather around drug dealers. I've seen this myself. And a lot of women are compansionate to good looking serial killers, sending them letters etc. It's not unheard.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 04:53 PM
So he thinks rape and violating somebody elses body against their will is ok? Does he think it's ok then for a group of men to rape a man? Or for an ugly desperate man to rape kids? Would he rape somebody's girlfriend, spread STD's, unwanted pregnancies, mental trauma, etc? What university did he go to? What's his occupation?

If your talking about roosh v, he has stated rape should be legalised on private property "to make women think twice"
:picard1:

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 04:54 PM
A lot of girls gather around drug dealers. I've seen this myself. And a lot of women are compansionate to good looking serial killers, sending them letters etc. It's not unheard.

ttney must be ill in the head.

Casandrinos
11-20-2016, 05:00 PM
ttney must be ill in the head.

it's a niche. One has to wonder why it exists though.

War Chef
11-20-2016, 05:06 PM

he's tallish, but still looks like a amoeba

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2016, 05:17 PM
If your talking about roosh v, he has stated rape should be legalised on private property "to make women think twice"

I've not looked at the site and I wouldn't waste a minute reading such junk.

I was raped once in a violent rape attack and I can tell you it's traumatic. I remember smashing-up some glass things in my home the next day after the attack happened in a fit of despair and anger. Then I started hitting my pillow and sobbing uncontrollably. I was given medication to help me to sleep at night, anti-depressants, antibiotics as a safety measure, health and blood checks to check I had no infections, (luckily I don't have any.)

I had to do long video interviews with the police and having long medical examinations of the bruises that were all measured and drawn on paper by doctors.

My friends told me they saw a team of forensic officers all over the place while I was in hosptial with the police. My attacker told people that I'd fallen down the stairs. They said they were taking photos of my blood on the walls, broken furniture, broken glass, etc.

The maniac insisted I would be his wife whether I liked it or not and he held me hostage against my will for 8 hours.

When I was in hospital, he wouldn't let go of my arm, and he shouted at me in front of a security guard in the hospital who was a witness in court that he should've stabbed me for crying when he raped me, and then he exposed his penis to nurses in the hospital who called the police who took him off my arm.

I had to go through lots of photographs of all the bruises and injuries, long medical checks and required some stitches to my head and had broken glass in my hair. The police told me that they thought he would kill a female if they released him due to the way he was speaking to them and presenting himself during his police interview. They said they think he's very dangerous so they took him to the UK's top crown court - The Old Bailey, and he wasn't allowed to walk free before the court trial.

Standing up in a court room full of strangers staring at me, including journalists and people in the public dock, and having to look at the jury and pictures of blood on the walls, while my attacker sat in the dock quietly touching himself, making moaning noises, while I was describing the details of what happened to barristers and the jury, was a horrible experience too, and he was trying to intimidate me. I was even asked by a barrister to describe what he did with his penis in front of the jury, which was embarrassing. It was daunting and I nearly lost my voice in that courtroom and the barristers kept politely asking me to speak up.

He was sentenced to 13 years, a month after being found guilty, as the judge wanted a full psychiatric analysis done on him before he was due to be sentenced because he kept touching himself and thumping his head with his fists in the courtroom. His eyes looked manic. I wasn't in the courtroom for most of the court trial, as the police thought it would be too distressing to put me through that. So I only had to appear in court during the first two days of the two-week hearing to give evidence.

I heard from the police that he tried to lash-out and swore verbal abuse at the jury and the judge though. He's a very tall and heavy man. They sent to a prison for men under-21 and then 6 months later he was transferred to a high security prison. I was notified of his transfer to a high security prison by letter from the probation team.

The police were brilliant and drove me to places when I was too injured to walk to have photos of injuries, etc, at the police station. They took me to a safe-house to do a video interview and drawings. A few months later I had to go to one of their tall office buildings to watch the video interview in a room and sign some papers for the police.

My attacker was found guilty by the entire jury on all 6 charges and was he was sent to a high security prison for 13 years, which was one of the longest sentences that the judge was able to give him. I was given a lot of money in compensation and luckily sustained no permanent injuries, scars, or health issues, but I was traumatised and depressed and unable to sleep at night without medication for several months.

A few months after the attack, I was too petrified to walk past some men sitting behind me on a bus. They were saying lewd things about females and shouting a lot. I froze in fear and couldn't stand up and walk past them to get off the bus until they got off first, because I didn't want to walk past them. They didn't get off until the final stop, then I had to take another bus to go all the long way back to where I was supposed to get off the bus. A counsellor said it was the effects of trauma.

I was offered a lot of money by journalists to give interviews with them, but I don't feel ready to do interviews. I don't know if I ever will.

I nearly backed-down out of going to court six months later the day before the hearing was due, and I even phoned the police and I told them that I was nervous and I couldn't go through with it, but the police were very supportive and encouraging and they even drove me to the court the next day.

I was trembling at first in that court room, but I feel stronger now for finding the courage to give evidence in court, as it was very difficult having to relive and speak about every fine detail of a very traumatic, distressing, stressful and sensitive ordeal, and in front of a room full of people I didn't know. I was made to watch a video on a large screen inside the court room of the route where I was dragged by my attacker and it was like reliving a nightmare having to watch it. I feel justice was done though and I feel a bit safer knowing that he's behind bars.

My boyfriend sat in the public dock of the court room to support me and he was glaring very angrily at my attacker. I was forced to look at police photographs of injuries and blood on the walls in front of the jury. I didn't like having to see that and I just glimpsed quietly through the photos, and then I turned to my attacker and glared at him, as if to ask 'why'?

It was all over the media when the court trial and sentencing hearing had ended, and I was prepared for that by the police the previous day who had forewarned me about the journalists in the courtroom. The media sensationilised many of the details though, and they got some details wrong in the newspapers. They didn't name or identify me because they're not legally allowed to do that, but the attacker was named.

A lot of females back-down from appearing in court and it's an extremely intimidating ordeal facing the attacker in court and having to speak about it all in front of a jury and courtroom, but it's such a relief after it's over. Journalists have told me that it could help other females to be brave if I give interviews, so I would like to speak out when I feel ready to, if it could help other victims.

I will be notified by his probation team before he's released back into society (although they said he'll most likely be transferred to a psychiatric hospital as he's really sick and on injections.) They said he won't be allowed to go anywhere near my address.

I'm going to move home before he's released. I'm a very defensive person though now and I bought some self-defence equipment. I carry weapons like small sharp objects, sprays, etc, in my handbag now. At first I was in a state of shock and disbelief for the first 24 hours, and then when it registered what he'd done, I went into fear and panic and anger and despair, and I kept stacking and moving heavy boxes by my front door at night to feel safe, and then I had lots of anger for months, interspersed with depression and nightmares and paranoia of people. For over a year I couldn't go out of the house by myself without my boyfriend by my side... not even to put the rubbish outside, unless I had my panic alarm strapped to me and my boyfriend there. Having a good counsellor, a caring boyfriend, nice friends, and support from my relatives has been very helpful too.

Marusya
11-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Roosh V is rubbish. For men's lifestyle and interests, I recommend this website: http://www.artofmanliness.com/ High caliber and useful information.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 05:35 PM

I was raped once in a very violent attack and I can tell it's very traumatic. I remember smashing-up my home, and a security guard was hired to make me feel safe at night. I was given medication to help me to sleep, antibiotics, health checks, etc. I had to do long video interviews with the police and having long medical examinations of the bruises, that were all measured and drawn on paper.

My friends told me that forensic officers were all over the place, while I was in hosptial with the police. They said they were taking photos of my blood on the walls, broken furniture, etc.

The maniac insisted I would be his wife whether I liked it or not and held me hostage against my will for 8 hours.

When I was in hospital, he wouldn't let go of my arm, and he said in front of a security guard in the hospital who was a witness in court that he should've stabbed me for crying when he raped me, and then he exposed his penis to nurses in the hospital who called the police who took him off my arm.

I had to go through lots of photographs of all the bruises and injuries, long medical checks, stitches to my head, and then when the court trial came (he wasn't allowed bail as the police thought he would kill a female if they released him due to the way he was speaking to them during his police interview, so they took him to the UK's top crown court - The Old Bailey, so he didn't get bail.)

Standing up in a court room full of journalists and having to look at the jury and pictures of blood on the walls, while my attacker sat in the dock touching himself and moaning and trying to intimidate me, was also scary. I nearly lost my voice in that courtroom and they kept asking me to speak up.

The police were brilliant and drove me to places when I was too injured to walk to have photos of injuries, etc, at the police station. They took me to a safe-house to do a video interview and drawings.

My attacker was found guilty on 6 charges and was sent to a very high security prison for 13 years. I was given a lot of money in compensation and luckily sustained no permanent injuries, scars, or health issues, but I was traumatised and depressed and unable to sleep at night without medication for several months.

A few months after the attack, I was too petrified to walk past some men sitting behind me on a bus. They were saying lewd things about females and shouting a lot. I froze in fear and didn't get off the bus until the final stop when they got off first, because I didn't want to walk past them. I then had to get another bus to go back to where I was supposed to get off the bus. A counsellor said it was the effects of trauma.

I was offered a lot of money by journalists to give interviews with them, but I don't feel ready to go public yet.

It was all over the media when the court trial ended, and I was prepared for that by the police the previous day. I will be notified by his probabation team before he's released back into society (although they said he'll most likely be transferred to a psychiatric hospital as he's really sick and on injections.)

I'm going to move home before he's released.

This is honestly so awful to hear, i'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal.
I couldn't imagine myself in this situation and the fact that you were this strong to go through this is really admirable and makes me grateful for the safety i have that i take for granted.
Stay strong, and i wish you the best.

Men like roosh v are highly insensitive and don't know how much their mentality and words can damage.
I'm all for free speech and for people to be able to express their beliefs, but this man doesn't deserve it and advocating for a serious violant crime is not ok.
I don't care if his article was a joke or not, it's still highly disrespectul and insensitive.

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2016, 05:47 PM
This is honestly so awful to hear, i'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal.
I couldn't imagine myself in this situation and the fact that you were this strong to go through this is really admirable and makes me grateful for the safety i have that i take for granted.
Stay strong, and i wish you the best.

Men like roosh v are highly insensitive and don't know how much their mentality and words can damage.
I'm all for free speech and for people to be able to express their beliefs, but this man doesn't deserve it and advocating for a serious violant crime is not ok.
I don't care if his article was a joke or not, it's still highly disrespectul and insensitive.

Thanks, I would like to speak-out one day when I feel ready to give interviews, if I can help other victims to fihd the strength to cope. I had a lot of bruises all over my arms and legs (it took 2 hours for a police photographer to photograph each bruise,) and I needed some stitches to the back of my ear and scalp, but the bruises have all gone now.

Each person has their own way of healing, but I find playing the piano and looking after birds each day as therapeutic. I trust birds more than most humans;- birds won't hurt people.

Profileid
11-20-2016, 06:08 PM
How to remove genital warts with apple cider vinegar. (http://www.returnofkings.com/40419/how-to-remove-genital-warts-on-your-penis-using-apple-cider-vinegar)

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 06:09 PM

That's because you're a handsome guy and can carry on a conversation. Bitches love smooth talk. It doesn't matter what it's about.

All these incels want to have "deep philosophical" conversations with women when they've only been talking about it out in the echo chamber of their own cerebral cortex. (Or on TA) They must come across as loony tunes. Just talk about Starbucks, it works for Ross.

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Roosh V is rubbish. For men's lifestyle and interests, I recommend this website: http://www.artofmanliness.com/ High caliber and useful information.

They have some good pointers, but the website is flamingly hipster.

Enflamme
11-20-2016, 06:21 PM
I will troll a little bit: Feminists are sub-races and must be struck. When a feminist you speak, you must immediately flee; If it is not possible, you must take a pantyhose and stick it on the mouth of the feminist (as fast as possible is best) so that she does not open its mouth of sub-race, rat, cafart, subjects of the Jews, vermin, garbage trash, insect.

The mere fact that a feminist speaks to you is dangerous: it can contaminate you. When a feminist speaks, her brain is not connected to rationality but to the sentimental part of her brain.

Feminists in the concentration camps (Germanic ones were fed up, the German is not patient):
https://sanscompromisfeministeprogressiste.files.wordpress .com/2015/01/media_xl_823410.jpg

PS: For shocked little maids: they are not feminists on this picture. And I love to trolling feminists and provoke them, it gives me an immense orgasm, especially when she answers me and with their thumbs down. OOOhhhh i love this *ejaculate*.

Longbowman
11-20-2016, 06:21 PM
That's because you're a handsome guy and can carry on a conversation. Bitches love smooth talk. It doesn't matter what it's about.

All these incels want to have "deep philosophical" conversations with women when they've only been talking about it out in the echo chamber of their own cerebral cortex. (Or on TA) They must come across as loony tunes. Just talk about Starbucks, it works for Ross.

Essentially true, a little charisma goes a long way. If you can hold a decent conversation about bullshit that's better than stuttering your way through a deconstruction of marxist theory. Think of your friends. The boring ones are boring because of the way they talk and act, not because of their interests. Don't hold women to a double standard.

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 06:25 PM

I was raped once in a violent rape attack and I can tell it's very traumatic. I remember smashing-up my home the next day in despair and shock. I was given medication to help me to sleep, antibiotics, health checks, etc.

I had to do long video interviews with the police and having long medical examinations of the bruises that were all measured and drawn on paper by doctors.

My friends told me they saw a team of forensic officers all over the place while I was in hosptial with the police. My attacker told people that I'd fallen down the stairs. They said they were taking photos of my blood on the walls, broken furniture, broken glass, etc.

The maniac insisted I would be his wife whether I liked it or not and he held me hostage against my will for 8 hours.

When I was in hospital, he wouldn't let go of my arm, and he said in front of a security guard in the hospital who was a witness in court that he should've stabbed me for crying when he raped me, and then he exposed his penis to nurses in the hospital who called the police who took him off my arm.

I had to go through lots of photographs of all the bruises and injuries, long medical checks, stitches to my head, and then when the court trial came (he wasn't allowed bail as the police thought he would kill a female if they released him due to the way he was speaking to them during his police interview, so they took him to the UK's top crown court - The Old Bailey, so he didn't get bail.)

Standing up in a court room full of journalists and having to look at the jury and pictures of blood on the walls, while my attacker sat in the dock touching himself and moaning and trying to intimidate me, was also scary. I nearly lost my voice in that courtroom and they kept asking me to speak up.

He was sentenced to 13 years a month after being found guilty, due to the judge wanted a full psychiatric analysis done on him because he kept touching himself and hitting his head in the courtroom. I wasn't in the courtroom at the advice of the police officers, other than the first two days of the two week hearing to give evidence.

I heard that he lashed out at the judge though. He's a very tall and heavy man. They sent to a prison for under-18's and then 6 months later he was sent to a top security prison. I was notified of his transfer by letter from the probation team.

The police were brilliant and drove me to places when I was too injured to walk to have photos of injuries, etc, at the police station. They took me to a safe-house to do a video interview and drawings.

My attacker was found guilty by the entire jury on all 6 charges and was he was sent to a high security prison for 13 years, which was one of the longest sentences the judge was able to give him. I was given a lot of money in compensation and luckily sustained no permanent injuries, scars, or health issues, but I was traumatised and depressed and unable to sleep at night without medication for several months.

A few months after the attack, I was too petrified to walk past some men sitting behind me on a bus. They were saying lewd things about females and shouting a lot. I froze in fear and didn't get off the bus until the final stop when they got off first, because I didn't want to walk past them. I then had to get another bus to go back to where I was supposed to get off the bus. A counsellor said it was the effects of trauma.

I was offered a lot of money by journalists to give interviews with them, but I don't feel ready to go public yet. I nearly backed-out of going to court six months later, but the police were very supportive and drove me there. I feel stronger for standing up in court and speaking about a very traumatic and sensitive ordeal in front of a room full of people I didn't know. I feel justice was done and safe that he's behind bars.

My boyfriend sat in the court room to support me and at one point while I was forced to look at pictures of injuries in front of the jury, I just looked through the photos and then turned to my attacker and glared at him, as if to ask 'why'?

It was all over the media when the court trial ended, and I was prepared for that by the police the previous day. The media sensationilised many of the details though, and they got some details wrong in the newspapers.

A lot of females back-down from appearing in court and it's an extremely intimidating facing the attacker in court, but it's a relief after it's over. Journalists have told me that it could help other females to be brave if I give interviews, so I would like to speak out when I feel ready to, if it could help other victims.

I will be notified by his probabation team before he's released back into society (although they said he'll most likely be transferred to a psychiatric hospital as he's really sick and on injections.) They said he won't be allowed to go anywhere near my address.

I'm going to move home before he's released. I'm a more defensive person though now and I bought self-defence equipment. I carry weapons in my handbag now. At first I was in a state of shock for the first 24 hours, and then I went fear and panic and despair and was putting heavy boxes by my door at night to feel safe, and then I had lots of anger for months, interspersed with depression and nightmares and paranoia of people. For over a year I couldn't go out of the house by myself without my boyfriend by my side... not even to put the rubbish out, unless I had my panic alarm strapped to me and my boyfriend there. Having a good counsellor, a caring boyfriend, nice friends, and support from my relatives has been very helpful too.

dear lord

that's all gone now, the past doesn't exist anymore

what matters is the now

even though im sexist, i don't desire no one (man or woman) to go through pain (physical or mentally). A person should not have to go against their will

glad you alright now

Poise n Pen
11-20-2016, 06:26 PM
oooyyy veeeeyyyyy

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 06:27 PM
im gonna go on some date with some girl tonight, let's see how it goes

iv just been trying out different women, till one is more of my fit

Oneeye
11-20-2016, 06:40 PM
Essentially true, a little charisma goes a long way. If you can hold a decent conversation about bullshit that's better than stuttering your way through a deconstruction of marxist theory. Think of your friends. The boring ones are boring because of the way they talk and act, not because of their interests. Don't hold women to a double standard.

I have yet to meet a Marxist that was enjoyable to be around. xD To be honest, the Ayn Rand fanboys are no better. Woo hoo hedonism.

Enflamme
11-20-2016, 06:47 PM
Long texts are so boring! I expect a woman to talk to me about cleaning up, taking care of children, and so on.

Hoxhaism
11-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Long texts are so boring! I expect a woman to talk to me about cleaning up, taking care of children, and so on.

Enflamme
11-20-2016, 06:51 PM

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9YxXJBvYS4/maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va13eziSC68

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

Balmung
11-20-2016, 06:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd8bD86UsAQyA1Z.jpg:large

A more plausible scenario. The apex predators shall rise and terrorize pleb species once again!

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/tyrannosaurus-rex-eats-the-carrion-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2016, 07:19 PM
dear lord

that's all gone now, the past doesn't exist anymore

what matters is the now

even though im sexist, i don't desire no one (man or woman) to go through pain (physical or mentally). A person should not have to go against their will

glad you alright now

Yep, I've buried my hatchets.... but I've sharpened my knives. :) I wish I could've had a knife on me to cut his dick off, or something to set him on fire, or something I could've used to defend myself, because he was over twice my weight and much taller. Nobody will be able to hurt me again though as I know self-defence techniques and I have self-defence equipment now. :flyingdev

Also there needs to be justice for all the children who are raped and violated too.

War Chef
11-20-2016, 07:25 PM
I dedicate this song to feminists:

A feminist is a girl that thinks she's oppressed but is actually just ugly
always talking about patriarchy but gets fucked by chad thundercock
NO I don't want your #
NO I don't wanna give you mine
NO I don't wanna meeyt you no where
NO I don't want none of your time

No, I don't want no feminist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

Dominicanese
11-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Yep, I've buried my hatchets.... but I've sharpened my knives. :) I wish I could've had a knife on me to cut his dick off, or something to set him on fire, or something I could've used to defend myself, because he was over twice my weight and much taller. Nobody will be able to hurt me again though as I know self-defence techniques and I have self-defence equipment now. :flyingdev

Also there needs to be justice for all the children who are raped and violated too.

yupp, owning & carrying a weapon is necessary to defend yourself at a cost, we live in tough times. ppl don't even help eachother no more like they used to

don't even think about what you could have done if you had a knife backthen, thats all in the past now, you were a different person backthen. Best thing we can do now is let go and this goes for everyone

especially African Americans, they really need to let go lol

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-20-2016, 11:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuS-JXmkJqY

♥ Lily ♥
11-21-2016, 07:27 AM
yupp, owning & carrying a weapon is necessary to defend yourself at a cost, we live in tough times. ppl don't even help eachother no more like they used to

don't even think about what you could have done if you had a knife backthen, thats all in the past now, you were a different person backthen. Best thing we can do now is let go and this goes for everyone

especially African Americans, they really need to let go lol

I'd have probably been far too nervous to dare to use a knife in self-defence - even if I'd have had one close to hand, as he could've easily have grabbed it from me and used it on me, given his build and strength. He was a very strong and tall black British man.

It could've made that monster even more angry and violent if I tried to fight back. I was frozen in fear and shock back then, and everytime I tried to make an escape and run, he got mad and started hitting me with belts and he broke a chair over my back. It's easy to look back and think, 'I wish I could've done something.... I should've done this or that...'

He also cut into my finger with a razor blade and then he grabbed my finger and he started drinking my blood. There was no way I could even try to reason with him to let me go cos his eyes looked manic. He kept putting his fists to his head and his eyes scared me.

I cried during the rape, and then he got mad and started beating me with a chair leg for crying, and as the blows came down on my head and arms and legs and I saw my blood on the walls, I eventually stopped screaming and thought he's going to finish me off and I just hoped it wouldn't be a long and painful death. I thought my time was up and thought I was going to die that night.

I just gave-up struggling and that's when he stopped when I was laying still and then he nervously said to me, 'Y-you look like you're going to die. I should call an ambulance.' He spared my life, but I was just exhausted by that point. When the paramedics walked in and saw broken glass, broken furniture, blood on the walls, bruises and blood over me, etc, he lied to the paramedics and tried to claim to them that I was his wife and that I fell down the stairs. Pff.

He stole my mobile phone from me and grabbed my arm tightly and gave me a menacing look with his eyes to stay quiet. He copied all the details in my phone to his own phone and he also stole my necklace. (It was returned to me by the police after the court trial.) In the hospital I just wanted someone to take that madman away from my arm, but I was too scared, exhausted and shocked to say anything until he was removed by the police from his grip on my arm.

It's illegal to carry a knife in the UK anyway - even for the purposes of self-defence. If the police catch someone with a knife on them, they can get up to 5 years in jail.

So I just carry the panic alarm that the police at the Operation Sapphire rape unit gave to me, and small pens with sharp tips, a comb with a sharp end, and a can of hairspray in my handbag to spray at an attacker, as self-defence equipment.

I have a fire extinguisher in my home that I could use to spray at an intruder who broke-in. I learned some self-defence techniques on-line, such as how to trip someone one if they lash-out at you.

There's a lot of crimes that happen here in London, especially stabbings, muggings, rapes, etc. (Not to mention the bombs and terrorist attacks that have happened.)

This is a video-recording of another madman who's waving a huge blade/machete around in a street in London who was surrounded by 30 police officers. A few of the police are holding batons and they resorted to using a dustbin as a shield for their self-defence. I think they should've used a taser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FJjpgIqs3I

DarknessWin
11-21-2016, 08:19 AM
Grab the Gauge is full of shit as usual. The guy is an Iranian and his blog and forum used to be for swarths discussing which Euro countries where likeminded swarths could get with white women. "Where the white women at" basically. In recent years that site ROK has turned more political almost white nationalist.

Grab the Hobbit , 165 centimeters full of shit

KMack
11-21-2016, 12:26 PM

Owner:

If you don't like the website then don't visit it or post about it. Now you gave him more clicks or maybe new members.

KMack
11-21-2016, 12:34 PM

Studies show at a singles bar when women get a little tipsy they flock to the tallest man, even if he lives in his parents basement, lol.

'owight Gavnah
11-21-2016, 12:36 PM

I was raped once in a violent rape attack and I can tell you it's traumatic. I remember smashing-up some glass things in my home the next day after the attack happened in a fit of despair and anger. Then I started hitting my pillow and sobbing uncontrollably. I was given medication to help me to sleep at night, anti-depressants, antibiotics as a safety measure, health and blood checks to check I had no infections, (luckily I don't have any.)

When I was in hospital, he wouldn't let go of my arm, and he shouted at me in front of a security guard in the hospital who was a witness in court that he should've stabbed me for crying when he raped me, and then he exposed his penis to nurses in the hospital who called the police who took him off my arm.

I had to go through lots of photographs of all the bruises and injuries, long medical checks and required some stitches to my head and had broken glass in my hair. The police told me that they thought he would kill a female if they released him due to the way he was speaking to them and presenting himself during his police interview. They said they think he's very dangerous so they took him to the UK's top crown court - The Old Bailey, and he wasn't allowed to walk free before the court trial.

Standing up in a court room full of strangers staring at me, including journalists and people in the public dock, and having to look at the jury and pictures of blood on the walls, while my attacker sat in the dock quietly touching himself, making moaning noises, while I was describing the details of what happened to barristers and the jury, was a horrible experience too, and he was trying to intimidate me. I was even asked by a barrister to describe what he did with his penis in front of the jury, which was embarrassing. It was daunting and I nearly lost my voice in that courtroom and the barristers kept politely asking me to speak up.

He was sentenced to 13 years, a month after being found guilty, as the judge wanted a full psychiatric analysis done on him before he was due to be sentenced because he kept touching himself and thumping his head with his fists in the courtroom. His eyes looked manic. I wasn't in the courtroom for most of the court trial, as the police thought it would be too distressing to put me through that. So I only had to appear in court during the first two days of the two-week hearing to give evidence.

I heard from the police that he tried to lash-out and swore verbal abuse at the jury and the judge though. He's a very tall and heavy man. They sent to a prison for men under-21 and then 6 months later he was transferred to a high security prison. I was notified of his transfer to a high security prison by letter from the probation team.

The police were brilliant and drove me to places when I was too injured to walk to have photos of injuries, etc, at the police station. They took me to a safe-house to do a video interview and drawings. A few months later I had to go to one of their tall office buildings to watch the video interview in a room and sign some papers for the police.

My attacker was found guilty by the entire jury on all 6 charges and was he was sent to a high security prison for 13 years, which was one of the longest sentences that the judge was able to give him. I was given a lot of money in compensation and luckily sustained no permanent injuries, scars, or health issues, but I was traumatised and depressed and unable to sleep at night without medication for several months.

A few months after the attack, I was too petrified to walk past some men sitting behind me on a bus. They were saying lewd things about females and shouting a lot. I froze in fear and couldn't stand up and walk past them to get off the bus until they got off first, because I didn't want to walk past them. They didn't get off until the final stop, then I had to take another bus to go all the long way back to where I was supposed to get off the bus. A counsellor said it was the effects of trauma.

I was offered a lot of money by journalists to give interviews with them, but I don't feel ready to do interviews. I don't know if I ever will.

I nearly backed-down out of going to court six months later the day before the hearing was due, and I even phoned the police and I told them that I was nervous and I couldn't go through with it, but the police were very supportive and encouraging and they even drove me to the court the next day.

I was trembling at first in that court room, but I feel stronger now for finding the courage to give evidence in court, as it was very difficult having to relive and speak about every fine detail of a very traumatic, distressing, stressful and sensitive ordeal, and in front of a room full of people I didn't know. I was made to watch a video on a large screen inside the court room of the route where I was dragged by my attacker and it was like reliving a nightmare having to watch it. I feel justice was done though and I feel a bit safer knowing that he's behind bars.

My boyfriend sat in the public dock of the court room to support me and he was glaring very angrily at my attacker. I was forced to look at police photographs of injuries and blood on the walls in front of the jury. I didn't like having to see that and I just glimpsed quietly through the photos, and then I turned to my attacker and glared at him, as if to ask 'why'?

It was all over the media when the court trial and sentencing hearing had ended, and I was prepared for that by the police the previous day who had forewarned me about the journalists in the courtroom. The media sensationilised many of the details though, and they got some details wrong in the newspapers. They didn't name or identify me because they're not legally allowed to do that, but the attacker was named.

A lot of females back-down from appearing in court and it's an extremely intimidating ordeal facing the attacker in court and having to speak about it all in front of a jury and courtroom, but it's such a relief after it's over. Journalists have told me that it could help other females to be brave if I give interviews, so I would like to speak out when I feel ready to, if it could help other victims.

I will be notified by his probation team before he's released back into society (although they said he'll most likely be transferred to a psychiatric hospital as he's really sick and on injections.) They said he won't be allowed to go anywhere near my address.

I'm going to move home before he's released. I'm a very defensive person though now and I bought some self-defence equipment. I carry weapons like small sharp objects, sprays, etc, in my handbag now. At first I was in a state of shock and disbelief for the first 24 hours, and then when it registered what he'd done, I went into fear and panic and anger and despair, and I kept stacking and moving heavy boxes by my front door at night to feel safe, and then I had lots of anger for months, interspersed with depression and nightmares and paranoia of people. For over a year I couldn't go out of the house by myself without my boyfriend by my side... not even to put the rubbish outside, unless I had my panic alarm strapped to me and my boyfriend there. Having a good counsellor, a caring boyfriend, nice friends, and support from my relatives has been very helpful too.

They would've hang these kinds of people in our country.( Afghanistan). Sorry you went through with that, your a tough brave person :)

'owight Gavnah
11-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Studies show at a singles bar when women get a little tipsy they flock to the tallest man, even if he lives in his parents basement, lol.

Nah come on dude not true, I'm 188cm and girls don't "flock" to me with their legs wide spread. I'm considered by many as good looking as well. Guys in this forum are so bitter. And girls.

KMack
11-21-2016, 01:11 PM
Nah come on dude not true, I'm 188cm and girls don't "flock" to me with their legs wide spread. I'm considered by many as good looking as well. Guys in this forum are so bitter. And girls.it is true. also where did I say legs spread? How is my bitter are you suggesting that?

morski
11-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Muh-soggy-knees...

Dominicanese
11-22-2016, 09:54 AM
[FONT=Georgia]I'd have probably been far too nervous to dare to use a knife in self-defence - even if I'd have had one close to hand, as he could've easily have grabbed it from me and used it on me, given his build and strength. He was a very strong and tall black British man.

It could've made that monster even more angry and violent if I tried to fight back. I was frozen in fear and shock back then, and everytime I tried to make an escape and run, he got mad and started hitting me with belts and he broke a chair over my back. It's easy to look back and think, 'I wish I could've done something.... I should've done this or that...'

He also cut into my finger with a razor blade and then he grabbed my finger and he started drinking my blood. There was no way I could even try to reason with him to let me go cos his eyes looked manic. He kept putting his fists to his head and his eyes scared me.

I cried during the rape, and then he got mad and started beating me with a chair leg for crying, and as the blows came down on my head and arms and legs and I saw my blood on the walls, I eventually stopped screaming and thought he's going to finish me off and I just hoped it wouldn't be a long and painful death. I thought my time was up and thought I was going to die that night.

I just gave-up struggling and that's when he stopped when I was laying still and then he nervously said to me, 'Y-you look like you're going to die. I should call an ambulance.' He spared my life, but I was just exhausted by that point. When the paramedics walked in and saw broken glass, broken furniture, blood on the walls, bruises and blood over me, etc, he lied to the paramedics and tried to claim to them that I was his wife and that I fell down the stairs. Pff.

He stole my mobile phone from me and grabbed my arm tightly and gave me a menacing look with his eyes to stay quiet. He copied all the details in my phone to his own phone and he also stole my necklace. (It was returned to me by the police after the court trial.) In the hospital I just wanted someone to take that madman away from my arm, but I was too scared, exhausted and shocked to say anything until he was removed by the police from his grip on my arm.

It's illegal to carry a knife in the UK anyway - even for the purposes of self-defence. If the police catch someone with a knife on them, they can get up to 5 years in jail.

So I just carry the panic alarm that the police at the Operation Sapphire rape unit gave to me, and small pens with sharp tips, a comb with a sharp end, and a can of hairspray in my handbag to spray at an attacker, as self-defence equipment.

I have a fire extinguisher in my home that I could use to spray at an intruder who broke-in. I learned some self-defence techniques on-line, such as how to trip someone one if they lash-out at you.

There's a lot of crimes that happen here in London, especially stabbings, muggings, rapes, etc. (Not to mention the bombs and terrorist attacks that have happened.)

This is a video-recording of another madman who's waving a huge blade/machete around in a street in London who was surrounded by 30 police officers. A few of the police are holding batons and they resorted to using a dustbin as a shield for their self-defence. I think they should've used a taser.

that sounds way too brutal, im really sorry to hear about that, thats awful

i rather you not talking about it, trust me best way to forget about it is to not talk about it

thats not you no more, your a different person, we are always shifting, your better and stronger now

what happened in the past, stayed in the past

that guy is probably dead by now, maybe, but it doesn't matter no more, he can't hurt you

Leo Iscariot
11-22-2016, 08:35 PM
It's just typical redpill faggotry. It's only to be mocked.

Sarmatian
11-23-2016, 07:09 AM

Your story is quite sad. But I can't help it but ask how did you ended up with a man like that? Was it a date? Did you know him at all before the events?

Ultra
11-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Your story is quite sad. But I can't help it but ask how did you ended up with a man like that? Was it a date? Did you know him at all before the events?
Because she wanted BBC and a new black gangster thug boyfriend to breed another mulatto child for probably.

Dominicanese
11-23-2016, 11:45 AM
I need to jam something up my ass

Hoxhaism
12-25-2016, 04:39 PM
http://www.returnofkings.com/71780/behave-with-girls-as-you-would-with-horses

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/puking_brian.gif

KMack
12-26-2016, 12:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKBMcLzRHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgiVQnk4IYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZoABBMQ6f4