PDA

View Full Version : Members, are you pro- or anti- Jewish?

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 03:15 AM
Are you for or against Jews? Poll.

Mortimer
11-27-2016, 03:16 AM
neither, im neither anti-semite but also not philo-semite, they are like all other people to me, i treat them like i treat the basques too or anyone else, just like normal humans.

Poise n Pen
11-27-2016, 03:21 AM
Lefturd jews can rot in hell but the rest are fine and I have no problems with Israel.

I chose top option but in reality I am neutral towards jews, neutral positive towards Israel.

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 03:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4f43ErK_s

This guy's position on Jews is very close to mine.

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 03:25 AM
Atheism-is-unstoppable on Israel.
Again, very close to my positions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhvsp1BwHk

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 03:30 AM
French retailers ordered to label products that come from Israeli “settlements” (https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/french-retailers-ordered-to-label-products-that-come-from-israeli-settlements)

Boycott Jewish goods. We have seen this before in Europe.

“Diplomatic officials in Jerusalem said they were puzzled as to why France chose this present moment in time to publish the directive, since the EU guidelines have existed for over a year but so far have not been implemented.”

Probably to appease France’s growing Muslim population.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
11-27-2016, 03:32 AM
I'm okay with Jewish people existing and them having their own little slice of land in the ME, especially considering it's the best place for human rights in that whole region (at the moment).

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 03:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ

Mortimer
11-27-2016, 03:35 AM
neither, im neither anti-semite but also not philo-semite, they are like all other people to me, i treat them like i treat the basques too or anyone else, just like normal humans.

that said about jews as people. as for israel, I support the existence of israel and the defeat of its islamistic enemies

Poise n Pen
11-27-2016, 03:38 AM
Atheism-is-unstoppable on Israel.
Again, very close to my positions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhvsp1BwHk

So you are retarded then.

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 09:17 AM
So you are retarded then.

What has he said that sounds retarded. He and I are squarely on the right side of history. I am curious to know what you disagree with.

Bezprym
11-27-2016, 09:25 AM
First option.

magyar_lány
11-27-2016, 09:25 AM
I choose the first, but I support the idea of an independent Palestine, too.

glass
11-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Generally neitral towards them, but i support jews in their struggle with muslims.

rhiannon
11-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Pro-Jew but anti-Zionist because I believe in a two state solution. There should be Israel and Palestine both...not just one of them.

Not into the terrorist behavior on either side and especially disgusted when the conflict involves children.

No fan of American Taxpayer dollars being funneled off to fuel one side of the conflict when none of us understands the full extent of the problems there. We should stay the hell out of it.

Bezprym
11-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Pro-Jew but anti-Zionist because I believe in a two state solution. There should be Israel and Palestine both...not just one of them.

Not into the terrorist behavior on either side and especially disgusted when the conflict involves children.

No fan of American Taxpayer dollars being funneled off to fuel one side of the conflict when none of us understands the full extent of the problems there. We should stay the hell out of it.

The problem with Palestine is that Palestinians themselves cannot make an agreement on how Palestine should look like. On one side you have PLO with Al-Fatah prefering rather moderate solutions, while on the other hand you have Hamas with a goal of destroying Israel.

Saying that Palestine should be independent doesn't solve a problem but creates another one.

Hoxhaism
11-27-2016, 10:08 AM
I'm neutral to jews but i don't support israel.

Root
11-27-2016, 10:21 AM
Israel is a small but strong and the most advanced country in the Middle East, and Jews are smart people, it's not because that God has chosen them and many prophets ethnically were Jews that I undoubtedly believe, but genetically it's so, because of their high intellect (though you'll find smart individuals in every ethnic groups in the world). Yes, I support both options and it's my sincere opinion

Defiance
11-27-2016, 10:25 AM
I am opposed to Jewish Supremacy. Thus, according to Jews, I might as well be Hitler.

Petros Agapetos
11-27-2016, 10:47 AM
I am opposed to Jewish Supremacy. Thus, according to Jews, I might as well be Hitler.

That's not our definition. Are you anti-semitic?

Petros Agapetos
11-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Members, do you believe the Jewish people to be inferior or superior to the average man on Earth?

I vote superior.

Too bad we cannot have internal polls for separate posts in a thread.

N1019
11-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Neutral

I advise Gentiles, particularly white Westerners, to exercise caution in their assessment of the Jews as a political collective, which I believe applies the principle of keep your friends close and your enemies closer; the main potential enemy of the Jewish collective in the West is the white male. Jews tend to perform well in the West due to their high average IQ, which they put to good use in well-paid productive (business/industry) and unproductive (government/bureaucracy, academic) pursuits. It is only natural that they seek to feather their own nests and secure their future where practicable; for that, I cannot blame them; but it is dependent upon the retention of their identity and keeping it in the family to a greater or lesser degree, and that identity does distinguish them from traditional white Europeans. Their success is, I believe, the primary basis for the waves of resentment that have risen against them throughout history.

On the question of superiority, I say this: they are superior in average intelligence and superior in terms of community cohesion, but very inferior in numbers. Their small population is why they must use their intelligence for protection. In the West, that means protection from whites, which they achieve by using their intelligence to achieve wealth, power and influence. Occasionally, the Gentile majority will rise against them, but they have proven ability to maintain their identity, rebuild and the cycle repeats.

Antimage
11-28-2016, 11:01 AM
neutral for the most part.

Linebacker
11-28-2016, 11:02 AM
I am for the Jews but I don't have any position towards Israel.

I guess In a scenario where a side must be picked I would stand behind Israel rather than the Arabs.

Tobi
11-28-2016, 11:07 AM
I'm pro zionism 'cause my biologial father left my mother because she is 1/4 sephardi.

Nyx
11-28-2016, 11:33 AM
I only hate the Jews that hate the gentiles and those who promote cultural suicide in the west (which are overly represented by Jews). Otherwise I'm indifferent to them.

rhiannon
11-29-2016, 02:43 AM
Members, do you believe the Jewish people to be inferior or superior to the average man on Earth?

I vote superior.

Too bad we cannot have internal polls for separate posts in a thread.

Ashkenazi Jews score higher on IQ tests than everybody on average. However, it doesn't necessarily mean they're superior, because human intelligence comes in many forms.

Petros Agapetos
11-29-2016, 02:57 AM
I only hate the Jews that hate the gentiles and those who promote cultural suicide in the west (which are overly represented by Jews). Otherwise I'm indifferent to them.

Do you know of any prominent Jew who hates gentiles who is taken seriously by a significant portion of the Jewish population of the planet, like for example Muslims who support sharia?

Petros Agapetos
11-29-2016, 03:00 AM
if any other group did what the zionists are doing (ethnicallly cleanse the native population from their land, as well as openly violating international law by occupying and settling on sovereign palestinian territory) they would be universally condemned, only kikes get a free pass because "muh 6 trillion"

Did you just call the Palestinian territories "sovereign"?
Nagger please. The sovereign Palestinian land to which the so called "Palestinian" Arabs belong to is Jordan. Not a sandgrain of Jewish homeland shall be given to these barbarian heathens who support Hamas, a terrorist organization, as their government in Gaza, which is openly and devoutly anti-Jewish to the point of being genocidal. I am not exaggerating. These people are among the most diabolically antisemitic people on Earth, these "Palestinians". Why on Earth would modern society support them?

Profileid
11-29-2016, 03:13 AM
Did you just call the Palestinian territories "sovereign"?
Nagger please. The sovereign Palestinian land to which the so called "Palestinian" Arabs belong to is Jordan. Not a sandgrain of Jewish homeland shall be given to these barbarian heathens who support Hamas, a terrorist organization, as their government in Gaza, which is openly and devoutly anti-Jewish to the point of being genocidal. I am not exaggerating. These people are among the most diabolically antisemitic people on Earth, these "Palestinians". Why on Earth would modern society support them?
Instead of Canada, live in an open air prison(Gaza) your entire life, see your neighborhood firebombed because of the actions of people you have nothing to do with.
I think it would make anybody nuts.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-29-2016, 03:43 AM
I don't mind any ethnic group as long as they don't meddle in my affairs or lower my quality of life by causing problems. That being said, tax dollars and politicians placing Israel ahead of US national interests for lobbyist money and votes is not something I care for.

Evangelical Christians are more of a problem when it comes to America's irrational ME policies than actual Jews, which would be humorous if it wasn't so detrimental to Americans. When looking at the big picture there is nothing to gain and much to lose by always showing preference to Israel.

MissProvocateur
11-29-2016, 03:45 AM
Completely indifferent. They're just people.

Nyx
11-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Do you know of any prominent Jew who hates gentiles who is taken seriously by a significant portion of the Jewish population of the planet, like for example Muslims who support sharia?

There's plenty of Jews who secretly resent the gentiles because some of them follow certain verses written in the torah and also because of oral and cultural traditions, just like certain Muslims wish the subjugation of non-muslims because of the quran.

Whether or not there's any respected prominent Jews who hates the gentiles is irrelevant.

Petros Agapetos
12-02-2016, 08:41 AM
What do you like about Jewish people and Israel?

Wanderer
12-02-2016, 11:24 PM
I'm not sure what being "for the Jews" entails but I selected that option. I wouldn't say I'm against them. I just see them as another ethnic group. Like many things, the usual conspiracy theories involving Jews contain elements of truth but are also totally exaggerated in some respects.

catgeorge
12-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Militant leftist Jews are by far the worst specimen in the world.

Even the conservative zionist type Jews supporting immigration and corporatism are equally scummy. The conservative mind their own business Jews are one of the best but are only a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

Petros Agapetos
12-18-2016, 03:49 AM
I am pleasantly surprised by the positive poll results. What do you think of Jews? Please list your reasons for liking or not liking Jewish people or Israel.

Mortimer
12-18-2016, 03:54 AM
Pro-Jewish.

Petros Agapetos
12-19-2016, 12:02 AM
What do you think of the Jewish people and Israel?

Petros Agapetos
12-28-2016, 02:08 AM
up

Carlito's Way
12-28-2016, 02:17 AM
I love Jews, I am for Israel, I am for the Jewish people
why? Because the Lord is a Jew himself, and Jews are God's chosen people

anyone has a problem with that can shove a stick up your ass