PDA

View Full Version : Humans ‘will be implanted with microchips’

Sol Invictus
01-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Humans ‘will be implanted with microchips’

Josephine Asher
Ninemsn
January 30, 2009

All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

Michael G Michael from the University of Wollongong’s School of Information Systems and Technology, has coined the term “uberveillance” to describe the emerging trend of all-encompassing surveillance.

“Uberveillance is not on the outside looking down, but on the inside looking out through a microchip that is embedded in our bodies,” Dr Michael told ninemsn.

Microchips are commonly implanted into animals to reveal identification details when scanned and similar devices have been used with Alzheimers patients.

US company VeriChip is already using implantable microchips, which store a 16-digit unique identification number, on humans for medical purposes.

“Our focus is on high-risk patients, and our product’s ability to identify them and their medical records in an emergency,” spokesperson Allison Tomek said.

“We do not know when or if someone will develop an implantable microchip with GPS technology, but it is not an application we are pursuing.”

full article (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/735519/humans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips)

Beorn
01-31-2009, 04:30 PM
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

– Rev. 13:16-17 (NIV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_International_Version))

Hulda.Kin
04-24-2009, 07:28 AM
Oh it's possibly been done already with the Hep vaccine given to new born babies...

Crose
04-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Is this going to be similar to on-star? Just shut you off if you don't obey. How would they know you disobeyed? that camera on every street corner will let them know. :thumb001:

Saw this coming from a mile away. They tried to desensitize us to the issue when they started their 'little project' on animals. Oh, and then if your child is lost.. or kidnapped.... scare tacticts to get everyone to follow suit like little army men. Amazing the people who fall for this crap.

Rainraven
04-24-2009, 07:45 AM
I like how they try and justify it with medical reasons. It's absolutely ridiculous how they want to treat us like animals :mad:

Though I did have a giggle at the word uberveillance :p

Bloodeagle
04-24-2009, 03:40 PM
I like how they try and justify it with medical reasons. It's absolutely ridiculous how they want to treat us like animals :mad:

Though I did have a giggle at the word uberveillance :p

What scares me is when they will start treating us like machines instead of animals.
Science fiction is now Science fact!
It's a Brave New World out there and these things will eventually become quite acceptable.

Barreldriver
04-24-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if Orwell was a prophet lol. What's next t.v.s that can watch you? and force you to obey by means of threatening death? lol

I bet we're already chipped and don't know it. AGH!

Vargtand
04-24-2009, 11:23 PM
Awesome, soon we will all be cyborgs! Hasta la vista baby

Seriously quite sick actually, but I suppose welcome to being the property of the state :) :P

Birka
04-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Awesome, soon we will all be cyborgs! Hasta la vista baby

Seriously quite sick actually, but I suppose welcome to being the property of the state :) :P

Well the state thinks they own your body and can tell you what you can do with it. Remember Ombongo promised Chains you can believe in.

Brynhild
04-25-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if Orwell was a prophet lol. What's next t.v.s that can watch you? and force you to obey by means of threatening death? lol

I bet we're already chipped and don't know it. AGH!

Orwell, along with Aldous Huxley and H.G. Wells. It's becoming a nightmare!

Eldritch
04-25-2009, 08:27 AM
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

That's what they were quoting when barcodes were becoming ubiquitous, too.

Anyway the technology certainly will be available soon. Whether we should use it is another matter.

Tabiti
04-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Seems the "Big Brother" world model is going to happen sooner we imagined!

RoyBatty
04-25-2009, 09:08 AM

As the saying goes, "goyim are cattle". We are animals to them to exploit, use and abuse as the Masters see fit.

That's what they were quoting when barcodes were becoming ubiquitous, too.

Anyway the technology certainly will be available soon. Whether we should use it is another matter.

You know how it goes, once the technical capability exists the politicians will rush to implement it "for the greater good" of society. The people will remain oblivious to the consequences of what their dear leaders are implementing on their behalf.

Is this going to be similar to on-star? Just shut you off if you don't obey. How would they know you disobeyed? that camera on every street corner will let them know. :thumb001:

Saw this coming from a mile away. They tried to desensitize us to the issue when they started their 'little project' on animals. Oh, and then if your child is lost.. or kidnapped.... scare tacticts to get everyone to follow suit like little army men. Amazing the people who fall for this crap.

There was a documentary which covered this but unfortunately I forgot the name. The crux of it was that population tracking and control would be more or less complete with this implant. Tracking via sensors embedded everywhere. The minute "you step out of line" they'd simply freeze your life. No access to money, no access to supplies, food or anything. All with the press of a button.

Freomæg
04-25-2009, 09:56 AM

Contrary to my dislike of the Abrahamic religions, I do see the Bible as a book encoded with hidden esoteric knowledge. Very difficult to ignore such a pertinent passage as this because it really is what the NWO have planned for us - a chip which permits us to buy, sell, live and die.

I wonder what would happen to those of us persistent in refusing (http://www.fema.gov/).