PDA

View Full Version : Kristina - World’s Prettiest Russian Hacker?

poiuytrewq0987
10-07-2010, 03:17 AM
A group of students from the New York University were arrested in the USA on suspicion of 3 million dollars theft from American banks and 9.5 million from British ones. One of the hackers deserves special attention and this is Kristina Svechinskaya - who has already been called the second Anna Chapman and the world’s hottest hacker.

http://englishrussia.com/images/kristina_worlds_prettiest_russian_hacker/kristina_svechinskaya_01.jpg

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2010/10/04/kristina-worlds-prettiest-russian-hacker/

Debaser11
10-07-2010, 06:01 AM
*Rubs eyes* Oh! Hacker!

Groenewolf
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM
From Russia with Love - The Nerd Edition:D

Fintorah
10-07-2010, 06:46 AM
God... Russian women are awesome. Russian people are awesome. Too bad about their country going down the shitter for the past 100 years :P. And we're concerned about Africa. Imagine what a communist Africa would have looked like? Let's just say they wouldn't have been launching rockets.

Sahson
10-07-2010, 07:12 AM
God... Russian women are awesome. Russian people are awesome. Too bad about their country going down the shitter for the past 100 years :P. And we're concerned about Africa. Imagine what a communist Africa would have looked like? Let's just say they wouldn't have been launching rockets.

just as bad as you supporting Ron Paul...

Fintorah
10-07-2010, 07:15 AM
just as bad as you supporting Ron Paul...

He's a gold bug. That's my only issue with him.

antonio
10-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Maybe she's just an awesome hacker, but not they kind you're thinking on: I bet she can get a fair amount of sysadmin passwords with no need to damage her delicate fingertips typing all night on a keyboard .:D

Korbis
10-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Russian chicks are very smart.

Two years ago I met one that moved here about 6 years ago, studied 2 careers and spoke spanish and catalan without a trace of an accent. She was super hot as well and standed out among the local females.

No wonder yanks fear them so much!