PDA

View Full Version : Where these Kurds fit better?

leone
12-11-2016, 07:12 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?197676-Guess-these-men-s-origin&p=4118421#post4118421

Myanthropologies
12-11-2016, 07:36 AM
Baloch, Pakistan, and Afghanistan should not be grouped together. Most Pakistanis who aren't pashtun cannot pass for Afghans. The only exception to this is the Kashmiris. A solid 40% of them can pass for Afghan, Iranian, and some even Armenian. Afghanistan should be grouped with Iran, and Pakistan with North India.

'owight Gavnah
12-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Baloch, Pakistan, and Afghanistan should not be grouped together. Most Pakistanis who aren't pashtun cannot pass for Afghans. The only exception to this is the Kashmiris. A solid 40% of them can pass for Afghan, Iranian, and some even Armenian. Afghanistan should be grouped with Iran, and Pakistan with North India.

40% Kashmiri? Nah bro

Myanthropologies
12-11-2016, 11:00 PM
40% Kashmiri? Nah bro

Maybe not that high, but a lot of them.

Shah-Jehan
12-11-2016, 11:02 PM
^ How many Kashmiris have either of you met in real life? :lol:

Hadouken
12-11-2016, 11:06 PM
first one is most likely Roma/Dom

they look like Syrians , Iranians , Afghans

where exactly are they from ?

Myanthropologies
12-11-2016, 11:07 PM
^ How many Kashmiris have either of you met in real life? :lol:

Lol why are you acting like you met a lot in real life as a Bengali-Canadian?

Shah-Jehan
12-11-2016, 11:09 PM
Lol why are you acting like you met a lot in real life as a Bengali-Canadian?

I have, there's a huge Pakistani community here, and there's a couple Kashmiris who have settled in Punjab that have immigrated overseas. I also met a kashmiri pandit girl in uni recently.

The South Asian community in Toronto is 15% of the city, and if you consider suburban areas, the % rises to 20%.

leone
12-11-2016, 11:10 PM
first one is probably Roma/Dom

they look like Syrians , Iranians , Afghans

where exactly are they from ?

Most are from Akre, Ninawa Iraq.

Nilab
12-11-2016, 11:21 PM

Pakistani Punjabis cluster more closely with Pakistani Pashtuns than they do with most North Indians. And I don't think he made any claim of Punjabis passing for Afghans, don't know why you are bringing this up.

Hadouken
12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Most are from Akre, Ninawa Iraq.

ah ok cool

where are you from ? what is your ethnicity ?

leone
12-11-2016, 11:25 PM
ah ok cool

where are you from ? what is your ethnicity ?

I'm mostly Hungarian with some Osetian, Cuman and German and possibly Roma ancestry.

Myanthropologies
12-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Pakistani Punjabis cluster more closely with Pakistani Pashtuns than they do with most North Indians. And I don't think he made any claim of Punjabis passing for Afghans, don't know why you are bringing this up.

So you believe that Pakistani Punjabis are closer to Pakistani Pashtuns than they are to indian Punjabis?

Hadouken
12-11-2016, 11:27 PM
I'm mostly Hungarian with some Osetian, Cuman and German and possibly Roma ancestry.

and you are interested in Kurds ?

leone
12-11-2016, 11:32 PM
and you are interested in Kurds ?

I'm interested in any ethnicity that figts for their independence. I've supported many groups through online and offline so i don't see why it's a problem i post about an ethnicity which i don't belong to. Do you think these people are not representative of Kurds?

Nilab
12-11-2016, 11:34 PM
So you believe that Pakistani Punjabis are closer to Pakistani Pashtuns than they are to indian Punjabis?

No, but most of North India consists of UPites, Biharis, Bengalis, MadhyaPradeshis, Rajsthanis etc.

Punjabis are in between Pathan and Sindhi here

http://s10.postimg.org/3lm1810ft/1_2.png

Hadouken
12-11-2016, 11:34 PM
I'm interested in any ethnicity that figts for their independence. I've supported many groups through online and offline so i don't see why it's a problem i post about an ethnicity which i don't belong to. Do you think these people are not representative of Kurds?

dont bring politics in this please . if you are interested then you should ask me instead of posting Dom/Gypsy people and what not imo . if you want to know how Kurds look check my signature . if you want I can also show you kurds from other provinces not only mine . that being said I cant speak much for kurds outside of turkey and a lot of these people you posted look foreign to me (not saying that most are not kurds . iraqi kurds have some differences to us etc. but I can show you kurds from turkey)

leone
12-11-2016, 11:42 PM
dont bring politics in this please . if you are interested then you should ask me instead of posting Dom/Gypsy people and what not imo . if you want to know how Kurds look check my signature . if you want I can also show you kurds from other provinces not only mine . that being said I cant speak much for kurds outside of turkey and a lot of these people you posted look foreign to me (not saying that most are not kurds . iraqi kurds have some differences to us etc. but I can show you kurds from turkey)

I can prove none of these people i posted are gypsy. The first guy who's darker than the rest (a bit) is a Kurdish soldier and all of his friends are Kurds (i even know some). So i can see some might be not looking exactly as the "Kurdish modal" in Turkey but that's not my problem. I like to post objectively put my personal tastes in second place, otherwise i'd post models or actors that often look non representative of an ethnicity. (sometimes) :thumb001:

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Best fit is in the old Mesopotamia region.

Hadouken
12-11-2016, 11:46 PM
I can prove none of these people i posted are gypsy. The first guy who's darker than the rest (a bit) is a Kurdish soldier and all of his friends are Kurds (i even know some). So i can see some might be not looking exactly as the "Kurdish modal" in Turkey but that's not my problem. I like to post objectively put my personal tastes in second place, otherwise i'd post models or actors that often look non representative of an ethnicity. (sometimes) :thumb001:

no you cant prove it :D only because a person says he is ethnicity x it doesnt mean he/she is . there is a pretty sizable gypsy community in iraq that is a fact . I even have life situations from daily life ...here in my city a guy claimed to be a kurd and later on the police station it came out that he is gypsy for example (a guy in the class of my best friend) . I dont talk out of my ass

besides of that I didnt say you have to post models . I dont post models either . you can see that I also added group pics and old men with mustaches and hair coming out of their ears and noses

I am also not attacking you btw. :) its all good . I am just saying that I know better how Kurds look and if you want I can show you how Kurds look . (btw. the guys facial features are the most non fitting thing more than the pigmentation )

'owight Gavnah
12-12-2016, 12:03 AM
I have, there's a huge Pakistani community here, and there's a couple Kashmiris who have settled in Punjab that have immigrated overseas. I also met a kashmiri pandit girl in uni recently.

The South Asian community in Toronto is 15% of the city, and if you consider suburban areas, the % rises to 20%.
Right... So afghans look Dravidian and Kashmiris look Turkish, great !

Shah-Jehan
12-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Right... So afghans look Dravidian and Kashmiris look Turkish, great !

where have I said that? Ethnic Kashmiris from the valley just look like regular people.

Mingle
12-12-2016, 12:22 AM
No, but most of North India consists of UPites, Biharis, Bengalis, MadhyaPradeshis, Rajsthanis etc.

Punjabis are in between Pathan and Sindhi here

http://s10.postimg.org/3lm1810ft/1_2.png

Where are Punjabis there?

Nilab
12-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Where are Punjabis there?

Punjabi ones weren't used there, but individual Punjabi members on Anthrogenica were in between Sindhis and Pathans when they were plotted.

Anyway, here's another one.
http://i.imgur.com/ANILbO7.png

Enflamme
12-12-2016, 01:31 AM
https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p526x296/15284802_1803988933201639_4507794416126899478_n.jp g?oh=5b7f747dc221e9f4d687257c293b77b1&oe=58F9D6F6

Indo-European looking!

'owight Gavnah
12-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Punjabi ones weren't used there, but individual Punjabi members on Anthrogenica were in between Sindhis and Pathans when they were plotted.

Anyway, here's another one.
http://i.imgur.com/ANILbO7.png

This map is based on the eurogenes k15, which came out like 2 years ago, the south Asian component was heavily western eurasian, they need to make a map for k9 ASI imo. High caste Pakistani punjabis to tend to have closer affinities to northwest Pakistan than mainland northern India.( in terms of admixture calculators and oracles, IBD would show different),

lameduck
12-12-2016, 11:31 AM
This map is based on the eurogenes k15, which came out like 2 years ago, the south Asian component was heavily western eurasian, they need to make a map for k9 ASI imo. High caste Pakistani punjabis to tend to have closer affinities to northwest Pakistan than mainland northern India.( in terms of admixture calculators and oracles, IBD would show different),

many Pakistanis from East and West pakistan are quite close to each other on global scale, though low castes of Punjab are quite different to their Western and Northern countrymen.