PDA

View Full Version : Portugal's Prime Minister

Ouistreham
12-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Antonio Costa. He has an pan-Latin name that could be Italian as well...
But where does he come from?
Do you think he may carry some SSA admixture?
In my experience, the Portuguese look like rounded-off Southern Italians or Spaniards, but NOT LIKE THAT!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Ant%C3%B3nio_Costa_%282014%29.jpg/800px-Ant%C3%B3nio_Costa_%282014%29.jpg

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-13-2016, 12:03 AM
He doesn't have any SSA because he is Goan (Indian)...we used to have colonies in India until 1961. By the way he descent of French people from his mother side.

Spyy
12-13-2016, 12:04 AM
since i know he is of southern asian descent

meninodeengenho
12-13-2016, 12:08 AM
His father is half Goan (Indian). He is of Goan, French and Portuguese ancestry.
His Indian ancestors were brahmin, btw.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-13-2016, 12:11 AM
Do you think he may carry some SSA admixture?
In my experience, the Portuguese look like rounded-off Southern Italians or Spaniards, but NOT LIKE THAT!

It amazes me how for even a second you could have thought that this politician is an ethnic Portuguese :picard1: Is your politician christiane taubira also an ethnic French or you only think that when they are Portuguese?

https://img.rt.com/files/news/41/e0/f0/00/france-asylum-assange-snowden.jpg

decordoba
12-13-2016, 07:24 AM
Mediterran,

any NA and maybe south asian admixture, SSA possible but disagreed by the forists.

Enflamme
12-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Mediterran,

any NA and maybe south asian admixture, SSA possible but disagreed by the forists.

Med and Indid admix, not a pure Med.

Don't look like a pure Euro-Med.

Damião de Góis
12-13-2016, 10:31 PM
Haha, Ouistrehani got so excited when he saw him that he forgot to use search option or do a simple wikipedia search.

meninodeengenho
12-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Haha, Ouistrehani got so excited when he saw him that he forgot to use search option or do a simple wikipedia search.

Took some seconds to find this:

Costa was born in 1961 in São Sebastião da Pedreira, Lisbon, the son of writer Orlando da Costa. His father was of Goan, Portuguese, and French descent. His mother was Maria Antónia Palla, a Portuguese journalist and recognized feminist activist.

Era
12-14-2016, 04:51 PM
He looks fully indian actually

father was of Goan, Portuguese, and French descent. His mother was Maria Antónia Palla, a Portuguese journalist

Bell Beaker
12-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Isn't Ouistreham a Sicilian French guy..... xD

Ouistreham
12-14-2016, 11:11 PM
Isn't Ouistreham a Sicilian French guy..... xD
As far as I know I don't have any Woggish blood.
Neither Spanish nor Sicilian.
Thanks for playing.
Try again, moron.

Bell Beaker
12-14-2016, 11:15 PM
Thanks for playing.
Try again, moron.

You wish you hadn't........ xD

Sebastianus Rex
12-14-2016, 11:42 PM

Goese Catholics have often Portuguese names and still (especially the elder) identify as Portuguese not as Indians.

Enflamme
01-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Ouistreham is a nigger!

Is a Republican. The republicans must be condemned to death.

Long live independence! Dirty son of a bitch!

Enflamme
01-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Thanks for playing.
Try again, moron.

Go sucking cocks of the revolutionaries!

Truth Preacher
01-28-2017, 05:14 PM
Pretty dark for his mix tbh. Some of the goans I've met have real life OWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rouxinol
06-22-2018, 12:59 PM
It amazes me how for even a second you could have thought that this politician is an ethnic Portuguese :picard1: Is your politician christiane taubira also an ethnic French or you only think that when they are Portuguese?

https://img.rt.com/files/news/41/e0/f0/00/france-asylum-assange-snowden.jpg

He hasn't. He's just an old troll who's been around here for a longtime now.
António Costa's father is Indian from Goa and his mother is Portuguese (apparently he has some French ancestry as well).
As for the former French minister of Justice, Mme Christiane Taubira, she's indeed ethnic French from French Guyana (an overseas département of the French Republic, hence part of the ethnic French population).

Odin
06-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Mixed.

Zonz
07-30-2018, 10:09 PM
He's an Indian/portuguese/french strange mix... Looks like a Papua/New Guinean... Anyway, he's a multi-cultural, globalist preacher... He wants to bust Portugal's immigration from the 3rd world.