PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful March Planned in Leicester

British and Proud
01-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Subject: WE ARE THE ENGLISH! Leicester National demo

Login | Facebook

Leicester is the City in England predicted to be the first to have a minority of Indigenous English in the near future.
This is non other than ethnic clearing.
This is a National Demo calling on the ethnically English from all over England to come and show support for the English in Leicester.

It is also a Demo for us to state that WE ARE THE ENGLISH, not British!
and we have wishes, needs and sensitivities just like any other ethnic group.

A message to all English woken up enough to care....
LEICESTER'S ENGLISH NEED YOU NOW!

This Demo will be at Leicester's City Centre, Clock Tower - 1pm on Saturday the 28th of March 2009.

THIS DEMO IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY POLITICAL PARTY.

Please do not bring Union Jacks - WE ARE THE ENGLISH -NOT BRITISH!
Feel free to bring the Cross of St George - the flag of England & the White Dragon Flag of the English,
which has become the symbol of the Indigenous English.
You can buy White Dragon flags from here Leaving Facebook... | Facebook

This is to be a good natured, law abiding Demo not aimed at any other ethnic group BUT is aimed at the authorities.

WE ARE THE ENGLISH! AND LEICESTER NEEDS US NOW!
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND COME ALONG.... This is our last stand here in Leicester and we need your English help.

Pino
01-31-2009, 10:22 PM
So what actual group is organising this?

Surely this isn't just some random person who has made a group on facebook is it?

British and Proud
01-31-2009, 10:26 PM
So what actual group is organising this?

Surely this isn't just some random person who has made a group on facebook is it?

I believe it is www.wearetheenglish.com

Beorn
01-31-2009, 10:29 PM
I'll go if I know there will be a good presence. Nothing worse than appearing at a protest with one man and his dog.

Pino
01-31-2009, 10:35 PM
I believe it is www.wearetheenglish.com

funnerly enough I brought a hoody off that website last week I had no idea they done marches etc, I'll have to look into it a bit more before I'm convinced it's worth going to however.

I'll go if I know there will be a good presence. Nothing worse than appearing at a protest with one man and his dog.

happend to me once at a National Front demo, even the Police where laughing at our numbers, it does more harm than good when you show up with more flags than there is people to carry them.

Beorn
01-31-2009, 10:41 PM
I'll sticky this thread and any updates relevant to this march can be placed here.
I'd be interested to here the build up as I may very well go to this one.

Loyalist
01-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Apparently there was another such event on the 21st of December (source (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=122e89506746b1306dd4413239ce22f6&gid=45695682141#)). I saw nothing about it on BBC or any other UK news sites I frequent, so I fear this next event will be much the same. It's interesting how the English media will trip over itself to cover a Jamaican festival or a small group of Thai street performers (just to name a few recent examples), but completely ignores anything that recognizes the indigenous population. The exception is when they choose to brand it as "racist", of course. :rolleyes:

Pino
01-31-2009, 10:57 PM
carn't seem to find any mention of this on there website or forum.

British and Proud
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
funnerly enough I brought a hoody off that website last week I had no idea they done marches etc, I'll have to look into it a bit more before I'm convinced it's worth going to however.

happend to me once at a National Front demo, even the Police where laughing at our numbers, it does more harm than good when you show up with more flags than there is people to carry them.

They support organizations like http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Those wh attend must not use it as a vehicle to express their political opinions, IMHO. I speak as a member of the BNP and somebody whose name was on 'the list'. Nor should they turn up with the intent to cause violence or shout racist slogans (not that the BNP would do this)...worryingly our political adversaries may decide to try to infiltrate the march and do something like this.

I see myself as British (being part Irish and Scottish) but I am happy to assert my English identity in this instance.

Beorn
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I just came across some bad news.

The text below is from the crossofstgeorge.net forum:

Far from lack of interest...I estimated aprox 100 to 200 on the responce I got...

Firstly, thank you from the bottom of my heart to any one who helped concerning the WE ARE THE ENGLISH! Not British!! Demo's, you are all true English.

Secondly, it wasn't a decision taken lightly, but I apologise for the cancelling of the demo.

Thirdly - explanation of complications that put the mockers on it.

Political fractions battling against each other =
BNP and NF stating they will attend even after being encouraged not to, both have disagreements with each other and could clash on the day.
English nationalist parties the English Democrats Party FEP and the EFP do not like the BNP and the NF, all could be attending and so all could clash if ego's get in the way. This is the way of politics and is a concern for the Demo.

Football thugs = Police Intelligence informs me of 80 odd Football thugs intent on hijacking the event.
Leicester Play away that day to nearby Peterborough, they kick off at 12, our Demo starts at 1pm and should end at 5pm, so the Football thugs will be back into Leicester easy in time for the demo and there will be many getting drunk watching it on TV's in Pubs locally too who could come out drunk after and find our Demo.
England football team play at 5pm that day too, so many England football fans will be in Pubs also to get drunk and watch England play, they too may also join in on our Demo.
We've had drunk football fans before at our first Demo and we don't want this image again.

Police/authority interference = The Police and Highways Department order the Demo to be moved from the Clock Tower to around the corner to outside Marks and Spencer's! (Thankfully not where the Muslim's 'Jesus is a Muslim' stall is! but the other side of M&S) and they wanted the time changing of the Demo! this is after we have printed Demo leaflets and advertised it with time and dates already applied.
Police Intelligence Department decide to pay the BNP and local Football thugs a visit! this could have been good intensions as they could see I was struggling to encourage them to not attend, but bad idea as these people would obviously think that I requested the Police to visit them, which I did not, both the BNP and Leicester football firm have contacted me concerning this, which isn't nice having people feel you sent the Police to them, I can understand their point but don't need this negativness around this Demo.

Critics etc = If all the critics that I cannot please all of the time shown the same enthusiasm and organised a Demo themselves, then I would not be writing this email and we English would be proggressing far faster with less misshapenings perhaps?

Potential Crimes committed =
With all the potential trouble that could occur, myself as OFFICIAL Organiser who has put his name to this, will be held responsible and will be charged if any breach of the peace or any other crime happens at this event, even though it is not me committing the crime!!!!!
If any crime was committed at the Demo, we all know that myself as an English nationalist and very active activist will be made an example of.

Family =
I have a young family that I often neglect for the sake of the English cause, this will still no doubt happen and I have the most understanding partner in the world, but the stress of the potential troubles and crimes and potential prison sentence or fine for come one else's crime, is too much to put my family through.

Negativity =
The Demo is bringing more negativity than positivity from and to all different angles, rather than bringing positivity, and this is not my aim.

*If any one wants to organise their own Demo feel free?*
I only organised this Demo on a national level, because not one person took my offer of assistance up, when I suggested that others should do the same Demo in their cities so we could do this all over England not having to do a national one.

All is not lost, I am and never will tire from this cause an others shouldn't too. We will always learn as we go along, slipping up and carrying on as we go.

The fight goes on in different ways, I'm doing an interview for an ITV Central program next week, discussing immigration and Leicester, where I will get to put my points over from the English community.

Ingy,

I've advertised a 'SAVE the WE ARE THE ENGLISH! Leicester Demo -
on facebook if any one wants any advice on how to save the Demo by becoming a new organiser of the same Demo at the same time and date.

Ingy,

Fortis in Arduis
03-20-2009, 04:08 PM
I once attended a demo and it felt wonderful to be actually doing something with so many like-minders, but I think that marching is 'for the birds' these days.

Mass co-ordinated individual protests will be more effective when we have sufficient numbers.