PDA

View Full Version : Serb police clash with far-right supporters protesting gay pride

Guapo
10-10-2010, 04:03 PM
October 10, 2010
By Dusan Stojanovic, Jovana Gec

BELGRADE, SERBIA — Serbian riot police fought running battles on Sunday with hundreds of far-right supporters who hurled Molotov cocktails and stun grenades to try disrupt a gay pride march in downtown Belgrade. Over 120 people were hurt and nearly 190 were arrested, officials said.

Thousands of police officers sealed off the streets in the capital where the march took place, repeatedly clashing at several locations with rioters who were trying to burst through security cordons.

Several parked cars were set on fire or damaged, shop windows were broken, garbage containers were overturned and streets signs destroyed. Several shops were looted before police restored peace late afternoon.

The anti-gay rioters also fired shots and threw Molotov cocktails at the headquarters of the ruling pro-Western Democratic Party, setting the garage of the building on fire. The state TV building and other political parties headquarters were also attacked, with many of the house windows shattered by stones.

The protesters, chanting “death to homosexuals” hurled bricks, stones, glass bottles and stun grenades at riot police. Police responded by firing tear gas and deploying armoured vehicles to disperse the charging protesters in the heart of the capital even after the brief pride march ended.

Sunday’s pride march was viewed as a major test for Serbia’s government, which has launched pro-Western reforms and pledged to protect human rights as it seeks European Union membership.

Right-wing groups broke up a gay march in 2001 and forced the cancellation of last year’s event.

“This was undoubtedly a political message, an attempt to destabilize the country and this government,” said prominent political analyst Miljenko Dereta. “The rioters had political support.”

He said Serbia’s pro-European government still faces strong opposition from the conservative and nationalist forces opposed to the modernization and reform of the country ravaged by the wars in the Balkans in the 1990s.

The protesters hijacked a bus, ordered all of its passengers and the driver out, and pushed it down a steep street before it hit an electric pole on a main Belgrade square.

A gay-rights activist, Lazar Pavlovic, said that staging of the pride march was a “historic event.” He condemned the violence and noted that the incidents and immense security measures illustrate the dangers the gay people in Serbia are facing.

Serbia’s Health Ministry said over 120 people were injured. Police said 188 people were detained, 77 of whom remain in custody, suspected of violent behaviour.

Serbian President Boris Tadic condemned the “vandalism” on Belgrade streets and pledged that the extremists will be arrested and punished.

“Serbia will guarantee human rights for all its citizens, regardless of the differences among them, and no attempts to revoke these freedoms with violence will be allowed,” Tadic said.

Belgrade mayor Dragan Djilas said that the damage was estimated at more than one million euros ($1.39 million).

Right-wing groups say the gay events are contrary to Serbian family and religious values. Most of the rioters Sunday were young football fans whose groups have been infiltrated by neo-Nazi and other extremist organizations.

“These riots obviously have nothing to do with the gay parade or any moral values,” said Democratic Party spokesperson Jelana Trivan. “These are hooligan gangs which must be punished severely.”

Defence Minister Dragan Sutanovac, vice-president of the Democratic Party, said a part of the party’s archive, warehouse and phone lines at the building were destroyed and shots were also fired at the building.

“It is high time that we deal in a very democratic way, through the courts, with those who call themselves members of the patriotic organizations,” Sutanovac said. “Is this Belgrade or the Wild West?”

Senior Justice Ministry official Slobodan Homen said that the state response will be “fierce.” He said that the city centre is covered with surveillance cameras and that the rioters have been identified and many already detained. He said they could face up to eight years in prison.

Vincent Degert, the head of the EU mission in Serbia, addressed around 1,000 gay activists and their supporters who gathered at a park in downtown Belgrade which was surrounded by riot police, including armoured vehicles.

“We are here to celebrate this very important day ... to celebrate the values of tolerance, freedom of expression and assembly,” Degert told the crowd waving rainbow flags.

The same right-wing group set the U.S. Embassy on fire during riots in 2008 to protest U.S. support for Kosovo’s independence.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton plans to visit Belgrade in coming days as part of a Balkan tour.

The Associated Press

RoyBatty
10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
These Jewish American and EU values don't belong in Serbia.

Stygian Cellarius
10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Once upon a time, I had a clash with the Serbian Police myself. In Belgrade at Kalemegdan. They wanted to see my passport, but I had to give it to the Hotel for collateral so I didn't have it on me. That didn't seem to be a valid excuse for the Policemen, who were behaving very thuggishly.

They discussed tossing me in jail, which I was oppose to. Fortunately, my Serbian friends persuaded them otherwise. yay

Serbian Police can be quite nasty.

Guapo
10-10-2010, 04:37 PM
The parade was canceled anyway, why destroy private property. The homos should have learned not to organize this again since what happened in 2001.

iOD8nEm8mgA

antonio
10-10-2010, 05:21 PM

That values are yielding to extremelly bizarre things, like Right-wing Madrid public television talking on Chueca as the "el barrio gay de Madrid" (Madrid's gay-district) without ever noticing the point of this for all the decent preexistant inhabitants of one of the most centric district of Spanish capital. Another point is to walk those streets almost ashamed for being taken from one of them. At same time, security has been improved on the transition from junkies to queers. But probably it's more a question of money and bussiness: Chueca has becoming one of the "gayer's" most important locations on the world.

So, what my conclusion? My conclusion is that Serbia and Russia are doing well on that issue. Homosexual freaks have countries enough to perform their sick and disgusting parades and it's nice to watch there're European countries free of such charades...BTW proudly broadcasted at Spain for almost all TV's ranging from Right to Extreme-Left.

RoyBatty
10-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes Antonio, this is part of a planned process involving our social re-engineering by the Zionist forces who control our countries and societies.

They are shifting their attentions further East and South in order to groom their victims into subservience to their Faggot Empire and "values".

Fortis in Arduis
10-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Homosexuals have the most disposable income, which is why gay culture has successfully effected take-overs of downtown areas, but single professionals who are not gay also occupy a similar market niche, and can be found in the same areas.

There really is nothing new about that, and there have been gay places and spaces right through to antiquity. I have visited countries which supposedly do not have homosexuality or homosexuals and everybody knows that it breeds in green open spaces, hammams and bathhouses, and public toilets. Is this preferable?

In countries where men are openly gay, these less desirable venues are still utilised by gay men... who are married with children, and there are plenty of those...

Gay pride is utter bollocks, but I do not see the point in pushing it all under the carpet, or back into the 'closet'.

Gay people need their own spaces, just as men and women need gender exclusive environments which cater to their needs.

Would you rather these were in the city or in the suburbs?

I think that there is a huge problem with gay culture, particularly in how homosexuals have been targetted as a market niche, and social Marxism, materialism and consumerism has a lot to answer for this, but there is nothing wrong with it in itself.

Having a gay pub, a gay dinner circle, or gay sports team in a town does not herald cultural destruction, and these things are necessary in order for people to meet and form partnerships.

RoyBatty
10-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Most people have no issues with gay people, gay pubs, clubs etc. However, these "Pride" events are taking things too far. Making homo culture mainstream is not desireable. Freaks, fags etc belong in the closet. Out of site, out of mind.

Serbia (and the rest of Europe for that matter) got along just fine WITHOUT these overpumped freakshows in the past. It's hardly going to cause a social collapse to cancel these public exhibitions again.

There will always be minorities making demands. It is not the duty of society to cater to the whims of every fickle delinquent.

antonio
10-10-2010, 06:43 PM
I once laughed loudly (for myself) when a Faculty mate told me about an occassion where he was at bus-station WC and was taken by one of them. I refrained to not to talk him about his "almost angelic" features as an hypotesis (mine are not rude at all, but not to that extent). Years after I get my well-deserved punishment at a similar occassion on a night-out. And, even if i try to be polite with the equally polited gay facing me, I find it really nasty and disgusting, it was no related at all with educative conditioning, mainly because of on my decent one I was not talked a single time about what Homosexuality means. Another time I saw two of them openly kissing on a train and felt the same sensation of physical repugnance...so, it's all right what you're saying about gays having their spaces, but there are things beyond what it should be tolerable about them and, frankly, gay pride parades belong to that group so I understand angry reactions against them.

Loddfafner
10-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Serbian gay activists must have balls of steel, with the raw courage of ancient warriors. They deserve full respect.

Aramis
10-10-2010, 11:08 PM
They trashed half of the city again. Asocial idiots, searching for excuses to vandalise. Like in 2008, the two women who have been filmed by a TV crew plundering a shoe store in the name of Kosovo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2aFosze2qs&feature=related).

I would throw them all into jail. They just discredit the Serbian political right.

Guapo
10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
They trashed half of the city again. Asocial idiots, searching for excuses to vandalise. Like in 2008, the two women who have been filmed by a TV crew plundering a shoe store in the name of Kosovo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2aFosze2qs&feature=related).

I would throw them all into jail. They just discredit the Serbian political right.

Exactly, teh parade was cancelled anyway. Nice ass on the one chick. Drunkard Balkanoids!

Austin
10-11-2010, 12:02 AM
The parade was canceled anyway, why destroy private property. The homos should have learned not to organize this again since what happened in 2001.

iOD8nEm8mgA

It warms my heart and brings a joyous smile to my face to see society-destroying fags get what they deserve. Bless Serbians for up-keeping their honor in the face of the Western-whore-scum-progressive-ideologues and their zombie degenerates.:thumbs up

Don't listen to the Western media if you are a Serb, there are tens of millions in the West who agree with you.

Raikaswinţs
10-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Homosexuals have the most disposable income, which is why gay culture has successfully effected take-overs of downtown areas, but single professionals who are not gay also occupy a similar market niche, and can be found in the same areas.

There really is nothing new about that, and there have been gay places and spaces right through to antiquity. I have visited countries which supposedly do not have homosexuality or homosexuals and everybody knows that it breeds in green open spaces, hammams and bathhouses, and public toilets. Is this preferable?

In countries where men are openly gay, these less desirable venues are still utilised by gay men... who are married with children, and there are plenty of those...

Gay pride is utter bollocks, but I do not see the point in pushing it all under the carpet, or back into the 'closet'.

Gay people need their own spaces, just as men and women need gender exclusive environments which cater to their needs.

Would you rather these were in the city or in the suburbs?

I think that there is a huge problem with gay culture, particularly in how homosexuals have been targetted as a market niche, and social Marxism, materialism and consumerism has a lot to answer for this, but there is nothing wrong with it in itself.

Having a gay pub, a gay dinner circle, or gay sports team in a town does not herald cultural destruction, and these things are necessary in order for people to meet and form partnerships.

Ah, it is so good to hear some good old British common sense from time to time. So refreshing. It reminds me why I moved over here

jerney
10-11-2010, 12:28 AM
It warms my heart and brings a joyous smile to my face to see society-destroying fags get what they deserve. Bless Serbians for up-keeping their honor in the face of the Western-whore-scum-progressive-ideologues and their zombie degenerates.:thumbs up

http://i53.tinypic.com/fu9fmo.gif

SwordoftheVistula
10-11-2010, 07:23 AM

The US is probably the least pro-gay of all the western countries. It was still illegal in many states until a decade or so and only then did it end because of a court ruling, and there's been a big fuss in the news recently about a bunch of homos killing themselves after 'bullying', particularly one school with 3 of them in the past month or so (oddly enough for this story, the other suicide in the past month at this school was a girl who was 'bullied' for being Bosnian)

NewGuy
10-11-2010, 10:17 AM
There was about 1 000 gays from Serbia and neighbor countries, protected by 5 000 - 6 000 special police "turtles". In the first place people used to boycott pride - downtown Belgrade was ghost town with no people on the street, but then about 10 000 gathered in order to attack gays. Police had to give their best because among those gays there were some EU politicians and officials.

It's interesting that police reports say that "anti-gay" crowd was very stubborn, organised and quite fearless!

Trust me - without those all those police, there would be some dead bodies in Belgrade!

P.S. all that rage was not only because people hate gays, it was because that tiny group of people could have all right they want - downtown was closed for traffic 6 hours before pride, and few hours after! Rage was because minority got too much rights.

Monolith
10-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Much to your guys' dismay, those Serbs haven't wrecked their own city because they felt the need to stand against eeevil Western tyranny, but because they saw a great opportunity to cause mayhem and beat up some homos and policemen in process of doing that. Oh, and to loot a store or two. :D

My favourite video on this subject: Kosovo for computers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwic3Wotwuo)

NewGuy
10-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm not trying to justify wrecking of a city, but i hate exebitionism like "pride".

Monolith
10-11-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm not trying to justify wrecking of a city, but i hate exebitionism like "pride".
Sure, me too. No one cares about their sexuality as long as they aren't shoving it down everyone else's throats.

Apocales
10-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Sure, me too. No one cares about their sexuality as long as they aren't shoving it down everyone else's throats.

Why do they need to flaunt their sexuality on the streets? They bring upon their own negative attention.

Raikaswinţs
10-11-2010, 11:45 AM

yeah lets forbid every public demonstration ! Nobody cares about military unless they shove their might down everybody else's throats in their parades too! And what aout those nasty easter processions? Atheists have a bad deal having their city locked and stocked so a bunch of delusional bronze age cultists can express their hideous and annoying beliefs!!

And wha about demonstration for worker rights! we already know the working class has some rights... we don't need them to go around reminding us and creating chaos...

Oh wait! thats what demonstrations are about! reminding people about thins that they might not like to think very often:

Such as gay rights, the importance of the military, the spiritual feeling of the population, or the need of reforms!:thumb001:

NewGuy
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Majority has to be in charge - if majority don't want something, that "something" should't happen at all!

Majority in Serbia likes military parades, but "pride" is "no-no"!

P.S. @Monolith
Kada sam čuo da je među učesnicima bilo i pedera iz Hrvatske, prva pomisao mi je bila "što ne poslaše i koju legiju da i druga strana ima podršku" :D

Heretik
10-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Much to your guys' dismay, those Serbs haven't wrecked their own city because they felt the need to stand against eeevil Western tyranny, but because they saw a great opportunity to cause mayhem and beat up some homos and policemen in process of doing that. Oh, and to loot a store or two. :D

My favourite video on this subject: Kosovo for computers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwic3Wotwuo)

КОСОВО ЗА ПАТИКЕ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BjWAY8KYf4)

:D :D

yeah lets forbid every public demonstration ! Nobody cares about military unless they shove their might down everybody else's throats in their parades too! And what aout those nasty easter processions? Atheists have a bad deal having their city locked and stocked so a bunch of delusional bronze age cultists can express their hideous and annoying beliefs!!

And wha about demonstration for worker rights! we already know the working class has some rights... we don't need them to go around reminding us and creating chaos...

Oh wait! thats what demonstrations are about! reminding people about thins that they might not like to think very often:

Such as gay rights, the importance of the military, the spiritual feeling of the population, or the need of reforms!:thumb001:

What the fuck are you rambling about?

Aramis
10-11-2010, 12:32 PM
As Simpsonic wisdom already tells us through this dialogue:

Grady: "Hello Homer, it's Grady"
Homer Simpson: "The gay guy?"
Grady: "That's not all I am! … Well, that's a lot of what I am"

I'm not inclined towards the idea of parades around my city by individuals who take pride in sexual reductionism.

To me, homosexuals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality) are people with a different sexual orientation. Gays (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Gay_flag.svg/777px-Gay_flag.svg.png) however, an abomination of modernity, yet a product of equally idiotic oppression. These brutes from Belgrade and alike should have known, what goes around comes around.

Monolith
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
yeah lets forbid every public demonstration !
Yeah, let's pretend homo parades are like any other public demonstrations!

P.S. @Monolith
Kada sam čuo da je među učesnicima bilo i pedera iz Hrvatske, prva pomisao mi je bila "što ne poslaše i koju legiju da i druga strana ima podršku" :D
Haha, onda nebi pederi više bili mete, nego bre ustaše :D

eng. Haha, in that case the targets wouldn't have been homos but ustaše instead.

Óttar
10-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Most people have no issues with gay people, gay pubs, clubs etc.

Freaks, fags etc belong in the closet.
Sure doesn't sound like you have any issues with gay people. :rolleyes:

RoyBatty
10-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Sure doesn't sound like you have any issues with gay people. :rolleyes:

Do I love them? Are they my best friends? Hell no. Is that clear enough for you? :thumb001:

Do they bother me?

No they don't unless they're flaunting their idiocy and fagness and "values" in my face with idiotic "Pride" carnivals, frankly disgusting public behaviour, contaminating the school curriculum with homo values etc. By the same token I don't really need to experience ridiculous public displays of "heterosexualism" either. Capiche?

It isn't *really* such a terrible sacrifice on their behalf to confine the "celebrations of their culture" and their "lifestyle" to the places where it belongs ie traditionally gay institutions, their clubs etc.

The rest of us (ie the majority) don't need it shoved down our throats. Thank you.

Treffie
10-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Do I love them? Are they my best friends? Hell no. Is that clear enough for you? :thumb001:

Do they bother me?

No they don't unless they're flaunting their idiocy and fagness and "values" in my face with idiotic "Pride" carnivals, frankly disgusting public behaviour, contaminating the school curriculum with homo values etc. By the same token I don't really need to experience ridiculous public displays of "heterosexualism" either. Capiche?

It isn't *really* such a terrible sacrifice on their behalf to confine the "celebrations of their culture" and their "lifestyle" to the places where it belongs ie traditionally gay institutions, their clubs etc.

The rest of us (ie the majority) don't need it shoved down our throats. Thank you.

You don't have to attend these gay events, you can ignore them if you want, just like ignoring football or rugby matches etc. It's not as if they're coming down your street waving their rainbow flags - or are they? :p

Wyn
10-11-2010, 05:47 PM
You don't have to attend these gay events, you can ignore them if you want, just like ignoring football or rugby matches etc. It's not as if they're coming down your street waving their rainbow flags - or are they? :p

When I was on one of those secondary school work experience placements (I guess I was about 15) I overheard someone in the office talking about how a pub they visited couldn't show the football on the pub television because they had on some gay pride march coverage, and how he had to go to a back room in the pub's upstairs to watch it. Which doesn't have much to do with this thread, but it's a good opportunity to tell that story.

RoyBatty
10-11-2010, 06:01 PM

Gay events at privately organised and staged venues are fine by me. Did I ever claim otherwise? :rolleyes2:

G-A-Y rainbowflag rallies, floats etc where they DO TAKE OVER "MY STREET" ie PUBLIC SPACE is a nuisance, eyesore and inconvenience. The same applies to idiot sporting events like cycle races where the streets are thrown into chaos in order to please a few spandex wearing clowns and their corporate sponsors.

Those can be banned as well as far as I'm concerned. Put that in your banana. :D :p

San Galgano
10-11-2010, 06:08 PM

They have had their gay pride close to the Vatican too to be real just to piss off catholics.
Now we can argue over Vatican and Catholics errors, but there are also many good catholic people who don't necessarily like their values mocked around by someone who could have had his pride in another place more adapt to the matter.

That's the thing many people can't stand.

Ibericus
10-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Every year, when the Madrid gay parade finishes, half of Madrid is literally full of trash, to be more precise : 97.000 kilograms of crap, see this :
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2010/07/04/madrid/1278241102.html
http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2010/07/04/madrid/1278241102_0.jpg

Guapo
10-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Every year, when the Madrid gay parade finishes, half of Madrid is literally full of trash, to be more precise : 97.000 kilograms of crap, see this :
http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2010/07/04/madrid/1278241102_0.jpg

Homos drink beer???

San Galgano
10-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Homos drink beer???

It is non-alcoholic.:1127:

Eldritch
10-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Are you saying if they didn't litter you would not mind?

Aramis
10-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Homos drink beer???

One year ago a French homo out drunk me.

Korbis
10-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Personally I don´t any problem with homos or dykes, atleast with those whom behave like a "normal" person and the kind of sophisticated ones who hates tacky Gay pride stuff. Our tolerance with the latter should be one thing to be proud about seeing how they are threated in the islamic countries and socialist dictatorship regimes.

Guapo
10-11-2010, 11:33 PM
One year ago a French homo out drunk me.

Sacrebleu!!!

SwordoftheVistula
10-12-2010, 05:45 AM

110% agreed, and you can add 'marathons' to that list as well. There's no good reason to shut down north-south traffic in the Boston metro area for a 20 mile swath out from the coast just so some people can run around in short shorts.

Debaser11
10-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Once upon a time, I had a clash with the Serbian Police myself. In Belgrade at Kalemegdan. They wanted to see my passport, but I had to give it to the Hotel for collateral so I didn't have it on me. That didn't seem to be a valid excuse for the Policemen, who were behaving very thuggishly.

They discussed tossing me in jail, which I was oppose to. Fortunately, my Serbian friends persuaded them otherwise. yay

I would NEVER give anyone my passport as collateral. If someone asks for my passport for such reasons, they get a tactful version of "go f*ck yourself" from me.

Eldritch
10-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I would NEVER give anyone my passport as collateral. If someone asks for my passport for such reasons, they get a tactful version of "go f*ck yourself" from me.

I've never been to Serbia, but in Russia at least in most hotels you don't have a choice. Which is why I always carried an alternative form of identification there just in case.

Aramis
10-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I've never been to Serbia, but in Russia at least in most hotels you don't have a choice. Which is why I always carried an alternative form of identification there just in case.

Same in Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia. A widely spread eastern-European custom it seems. Greetings from Mother Russia!

Heretik
10-12-2010, 01:09 PM
I think, here, they copy your passport and return it to you. I could be mistaken though.

Aramis
10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I think, here, they copy your passport and return it to you. I could be mistaken though.

Could be, as I remembered that it always was my ID card they took in Croatia. I never carried a passport with me though. :icon_ask:

Heretik
10-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Yeah, you don't need a passport as they accept you BiH ID as an identification document here. Same goes for us in BiH. Though, I always carry my passport because of the stamps. :)

Loddfafner
10-12-2010, 03:34 PM
If nationalism is merely the voice of bullies and cranky, paranoid old ladies - which attacks on innocuous parades indicate - then the EU comes across as the lesser of evils.

SwordoftheVistula
10-13-2010, 02:35 AM
I had to let the hostel or hotel have my passport in a couple places in Hungary, Poland, maybe another European country or 2. Honestly, I feel a lot more comfortable with them having it than the police in those countries.

Guapo
10-13-2010, 02:12 PM
then the EU comes across as the lesser of evils.

This sounds all PC and intellectual or whatever but you must be kidding.

Raikaswinţs
10-13-2010, 02:53 PM
When I was on one of those secondary school work experience placements (I guess I was about 15) I overheard someone in the office talking about how a pub they visited couldn't show the football on the pub television because they had on some gay pride march coverage, and how he had to go to a back room in the pub's upstairs to watch it. Which doesn't have much to do with this thread, but it's a good opportunity to tell that story.

BY THE POWER INVESTED ON ME BY A BLOKE ON A PUB WHO "KNEW FOR SURE" I DECLARE YOU A PAEDOPHILE, AND CONDEMN YOU TO DEATH!

UTqDSMv0OLY

Foxy
10-13-2010, 07:00 PM
and what about yesterday in Genoa? I have not understood why they did it yet.

Sarmata
10-13-2010, 07:07 PM
As we see, not all Europeans are brainwashed PC's, some still have "balls" and could go on the street or stadium to proclaim their resistance. BTW few years ago I was on such "pride" parade, to protest against fags ofcourse:)

http://i52.tinypic.com/xmvrja.jpg

:D:D

Guapo
10-13-2010, 08:10 PM
and what about yesterday in Genoa? I have not understood why they did it yet.

Well it's official. Around 30 of them were sent there and paid 500euros to cause trouble and hopefully stop the game. Not sure why yet.

Óttar
10-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Hooligans are closet homosexuals. That's why they like to hang around loud, sweaty men so much.

Foxy
10-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Well it's official. Around 30 of them were sent there and paid 500euros to cause trouble and hopefully stop the game. Not sure why yet.

Italians were not implied in it then, right? Becouse at a moment I heard Italians (players and public) were singing the national anthem almost screaming, so I thought Serbians had offended Italians. But today on TG I heard it is connected with Serbian ultra-nationalists... so right oriented Serbians... Mmm... I am curious

Guapo
10-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Hooligans are closet homosexuals. That's why they like to hang around loud, sweaty men so much.

So do American handegg fans.Mmm tight pants and wide shoulders.

Guapo
10-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Italians were not implied in it then, right? Becouse at a moment I heard Italians (players and public) were singing the national anthem almost screaming, so I thought Serbians had offended Italians. But today on TG I heard it is connected with Serbian ultra-nationalists... so right oriented Serbians... Mmm... I am curious

it had nothing to do with ultra-nationalists.

Radojica
10-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Rome - Serbia on Wednesday formally apologized to Italy for rioting by Serbian hooligans at a Euro2012 football match in Genoa, Italy's Foreign Minister Franco Frattini said.
Serbian Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic in a telephone call 'also reassured me that authorities in Belgrade will intensify their search for those responsible and arrest the criminals who will receive exemplary punishment,' Frattini said.
Italy's 2012 qualifier against Serbia in Genoa on Tuesday evening was first delayed and then suspended as scores of Serbian hooligans tossed fire crackers and flares onto the pitch and attempted to tear down a perimeter fence at the city's Luigi Ferraris stadium.
Hooligans and police later clashed in and around the stadium and the city centre. Around 50 people were arrested.
However, Serbian Interior Minister Ivica Dacic criticized the Genoa police for the way they had handled the affair.
'The intervention of Italian police could have been much better. They should not have allowed (fans) to enter the stadium carrying those things,' he told reporters.
In his words, that would 'not have happened in Belgrade.'
Dacic said that the Italian police did not ask for information on hooligans though the Serbian football organization expressed concern that a group of hooligans could attempt to interrupt the match.
'It was our own initiative to send them the number of fans and their route,' he said. In his words, Italians were unprepared for the match, allowing a 'small number' of hooligans to stop it.
Also on Wednesday Genoa's mayor while condemning the hooligans' behaviour, accused Italy's Interior Ministry of failing to prevent the violence.
'These so-called fans should not have had access to Genoa in the first place,' Mayor Marta Vincenzi said.
Disturbances began before the match when some of the Serbian hooligans attacked Serbian goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic and pelted a bus carrying the national team with missiles.
Vincenzi said she had personally confronted some of the rioters and had tried to persuade them to stop their actions, but had given up after being narrowly missed by a bottle tossed in her direction.
Vincenzi praised police for not engaging the rioters with force inside the stadium, saying their tactic of 'containment' had prevented more violence from erupting.
'At the same time I strongly criticise the Interior Ministry which was unable to evaluate the problem and above all the danger - also in the light of what happened a few days ago at the Gay Pride,' she said, referring to the homosexual rights march in Belgrade on Sunday.
Earlier Serbian Justice Ministry state secretary, Slobodan Homen linked the riot in Genoa with violence in the Belgrade streets when groups of extremists, many of them from football fan organizations, clashed with police protecting the first gay pride parade.
'The message is about Serbia's European road ... after these two incidents, I can say that these hooligans are a part of organized groups with financial support,' he said referring to his country's bid to join the European Union.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/europe/news/article_1591157.php/Italy-receives-Serbia-s-apology-for-Genoa-hooligan-riots-Roundup

Treffie
10-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Mate, it's really like that here in Serbia. WE are still strong conservative and traditional country.

To give a child a choice between family or sexuality is retarded - whatever culture it is.

NewGuy
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
What choice? Either being gay or being a part of your family? What kind of father are you/would you be for fuck's sake? Not a very good one IMO

You just don't understand that Balkan families are very conservative. Few examples:
If you found yourself a partner and you want to merry him (or her), you have to ask your parents and family what they think about that girl/boy. It's part of tradition!

In some families you can't choose your collage! I know many people who study, for example architecture, but they hate it! Father wanted to have son who's an architect and said "if you want me to pay for your collage, you have to be an architect"!

Saying "i'm gay" would probably (but, of course, not always) result in "you should be ashamed, you won't be allowed to bring other men at my house, you'r not allowed to bring him at any family meeting or celebration" etc.
Going to your family and saying you'r gay might cause that you get ignored by your own family!

Treffie
10-14-2010, 12:30 PM
You just don't understand that Balkan families are very conservative. Few examples:
If you found yourself a partner and you want to merry him (or her), you have to ask your parents and family what they think about that girl/boy. It's part of tradition!

In some families you can't choose your collage! I know many people who study, for example architecture, but they hate it! Father wanted to have son who's an architect and said "if you want me to pay for your collage, you have to be an architect"!

Saying "i'm gay" would probably (but, of course, not always) result in "you should be ashamed, you won't be allowed to bring other men at my house, you'r not allowed to bring him at any family meeting or celebration" etc.
Going to your family and saying you'r gay might cause that you get ignored by your own family!

So my guess that in Serbia it's ok for someone who's gay to get married to a member of the opposite sex and then fuck all those who they are attracted to behind their spouses` back? What's the point in that?

NewGuy
10-14-2010, 12:37 PM
So my guess that in Serbia it's ok for someone who's gay to get married to a member of the opposite sex and then fuck all those who they are attracted to behind their spouses` back? What's the point in that?

You have point there - that's exactly what's happening. Especially if that gay is some celebrity. He would try to hide his orientation at all costs, by marring opposite sex. But there's a problem when parents "demand" grandchildren ;)

Wildland
10-14-2010, 01:19 PM

I clashed with one too, when driving through Serbia. He got aggressive on me after he stopped me in traffic. It developed into a fight and I literary beat him up until he couldn't stand up or point his gun on me.
What happend after I don't want to discuss.
Just want to say that the Serbian police are sissies, that only have a big mouth.

Atlas
10-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Homosexuals are gay.

Guapo
10-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Hm, you may have a point there.

Loddfafner
10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
He wouldn't be in the same time my son, and gay! He would have to choose!

No way i would let him to put shame on my family and my heritage. Family honor is more important then his personal joy and opinion!

If these values are prevalent, where homosexuality is considered so radioactive that gays are expelled by their own kin, how can one blame gays for trying to organize a little breathing room for themselves in society?

Radojica
10-14-2010, 06:32 PM
If these values are prevalent, where homosexuality is considered so radioactive that gays are expelled by their own kin, how can one blame gays for trying to organize a little breathing room for themselves in society?

Look, we have one million of people who are under the lowest line of poverty and nobody gives a crap about them, they are dying of hunger in 21th century, but this shitty state is protecting gays, while don't give a damn about poor ones. The thing is not that they are not allowed to be gays, but that they want to be over heterosexuals and ask to have everything. I have gay friend who was against this gay parade. How about that?

Guapo
10-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Look, we have one million of people who are under the lowest line of poverty and nobody gives a crap about them, they are dying of hunger in 21th century, but this shitty state is protecting gays, while don't give a damn about poor ones. The thing is not that they are not allowed to be gays, but that they want to be over heterosexuals and ask to have everything. I have gay friend who was against this gay parade. How about that?

No shit, who cares about fucking fag parades and western values when people are starving.

Svarog
10-15-2010, 09:08 AM
I clashed with one too, when driving through Serbia. He got aggressive on me after he stopped me in traffic. It developed into a fight and I literary beat him up until he couldn't stand up or point his gun on me.
What happend after I don't want to discuss.
Just want to say that the Serbian police are sissies, that only have a big mouth.

HAHAHA

First of all, Rambo, chances to be stopped by one cop in Serbia is 1%, 2nd of all for beating a Serbian cop as you say, you'd never leave the country, or be able to walk again really.

These Fyromians, makes me laugh whenever I see one.

I would say more but am afraid you're going to summon behind me and kick my ass

Radojica
10-15-2010, 09:29 AM
HAHAHA

First of all, Rambo, chances to be stopped by one cop in Serbia is 1%, 2nd of all for beating a Serbian cop as you say, you'd never leave the country, or be able to walk again really.

Exactly my thoughts :lol:

Guapo
10-15-2010, 12:39 PM
HAHAHA

He's a tough metrosexual from Sweden, that's for sure!

Heretik
10-15-2010, 12:46 PM
People from sweden are known as tough folk. :D :D

The Ripper
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
But what a standard of living! ;)

Radojica
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM

And they make great movies :naughty:

Svarog
10-15-2010, 12:55 PM

Razbiću te kao Šveđanin šestogodišnjaka

Heretik
10-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Nemoj da ti zovem svoje frendove norvezane e!

Svarog
10-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Možeš da zovneš svoje prijateljice Norvežanke, niko se neće buniti.

Heretik
10-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Najebo si kad dodju strasni skandinavci. :D

Motörhead Remember Me
10-19-2010, 06:00 AM
This thread went gay after my posts were deleted.

I reinstate my position, Serbs are far less fun than gays.

NewGuy
10-19-2010, 08:33 AM
No problem bro - don't mess with us, and we won't mess with you :) If you'r gay don't go to Serbia (we have them here more than we need) and everything is ok :)

antonio
10-19-2010, 10:35 AM

I agree. Even so I respect boring Serbs as much as funny gays (if not more) and their right to have their streets free of such demostrations of invertive behaviours.

Radojica
10-19-2010, 11:33 AM

So, when you were posting this thread was fun :lightbul:?

Interesting thing you just said :coffee:

Heretik
10-19-2010, 11:48 AM

Though I like you, your position is making me wonder... Did you have fun with gays and serbs to know which ones are more fun or? :D

Guapo
10-19-2010, 01:50 PM

Why are you so manic-depressive?