PDA

View Full Version : what would be the next country to leave european union ?

Numidia
12-13-2016, 08:47 PM
I suppose France because it's the same situation for u.k, it was rich countries (before e.u) today they are full of debts

Dick
12-13-2016, 08:52 PM
88% OF DUTCH WANT OUT

Ilma
12-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Danes are thinking seriously about it as well I guess.

I hope for France, truly hope but ironically I am also hopeless that France finds better economical solution after leaving EU.

Mikula
12-13-2016, 09:00 PM
If Germany or France will leave, it will be the end of the EU.

Sakis
12-13-2016, 09:11 PM
If Germany or France will leave, it will be the end of the EU.

Germany is actually the EU.

Lestat-De-Lioncourt
12-13-2016, 09:33 PM
France. We need to leave this octopus. But it's more in political way. This country have a lot of great skills in various sectors as high technology and biomedical. But our politician are always stupid and prefer helping foreign economy's.

Numidia
12-13-2016, 09:42 PM
France. We need to leave this octopus. But it's more in political way. This country have a lot of great skills in various sectors as high technology and biomedical. But our politician are always stupid and prefer helping foreign economy's.

France and uk didn't need euro they have helped rivals so that even spain is almost at the same level

Danaan
12-13-2016, 09:45 PM
I hope France because it will have a negative impact the foundations of the institution.

Profileid
12-13-2016, 09:46 PM
What are the benefits of leaving the EU?

щрбл
12-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Netherlands, Denmark

Numidia
12-13-2016, 09:53 PM

I think britain left e.u because they don't have benefits. It was the richest european country the second was France while Germany was ruined

Deneb
12-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Denmark will be the next one. Maybe Netherlands and Sweden too. In general, those countries culturally/politically closer to UK (with the exception of Ireland).

Deneb
12-13-2016, 10:39 PM
France will not leave the EU because only the FN would dare to do it, but, seriously, the FN has no chance to win the presidential election, imo.

Ilma
12-14-2016, 01:07 PM
France will not leave the EU because only the FN would dare to do it, but, seriously, the FN has no chance to win the presidential election, imo.

If you say so, you seem to be very well informed :D

Tobi
12-14-2016, 01:15 PM

I think it's probably new politics anti-immigrants. According to many people it seems like their countries sucks nowdays compared to some decades ago because of immigrants as if these immigrants were the govern or because of them they stopped to got lots of easy money from colonialism.

Massive immigration is very problematic indeed, but not all the problems of EU countries are because they have too many immigrants like some people here say.

meninodeengenho
12-14-2016, 01:19 PM
If you say so, you seem to be very well informed :D

Are you going to vote for Valls? I hope so. xD

glass
12-14-2016, 01:20 PM
UK never really was (continental) european country, so brexit is actually will benefit EU in long term imo.
Small countries would never dare, becayse of threat to cut them from euro market and various programms. Leaving of big country like France or Germany would mean end of EU, hardly unlikely either. Anway EU would rather get disolved or hardly reformed than anybody else leaves it.

Ilma
12-14-2016, 01:20 PM
Are you going to vote for Valls? I hope so. xD

LOL yes of course, I find his ideas and way to rule the country so democratic, so focused on people interests and so national protective that I can only vote for him, that's sure ROFL

user_
12-14-2016, 01:21 PM
EU is most successful union ever, it's so stupid to ruin this great union.

Melki
12-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Catalonia will be the next country...to leave Spain.

MinervaItalica
12-14-2016, 01:29 PM
EU is most successful union ever, it's so stupid to ruin this great union.

You can't be serious...

user_
12-14-2016, 01:39 PM
You can't be serious...

No, i'm serious. EU gives you 500 million market, opened borders, you are stronger together in military.
If you ruin this, you'll be back to beginning of 20-th century.

MinervaItalica
12-14-2016, 01:51 PM
No, i'm serious. EU gives you 500 million market, opened borders, you are stronger together in military.
If you ruin this, you'll be back to beginning of 20-th century.

http://i68.tinypic.com/15wgfb9.gif

LoLeL
12-14-2016, 02:03 PM
Denmark and Sweden

Egyptian
12-14-2016, 02:16 PM
So , the chances of accepting new countries in E.U is like zero

Bye Albania , Bosnia and Turkey.

LoLeL
12-14-2016, 02:23 PM
I dont know why people say Denmark and Sweden. Both could be considered German provinces so the chances to that they leave the EU are poor.

You're wrong, mate. Read this (http://fortune.com/2016/06/23/europe-brexit-next/):

Scandinavia
For other E.U. member states, Eurohostility is focused much more directly on the current migration crisis. Consider Scandinavia. Sweden, a country of less than 10 million, has accepted more asylum seekers per capita than any other European nation. Not coincidentally, the nationalist, anti-immigrant Sweden Democrat party has begun to play a more significant role in the country’s politics.

The party was founded in 1988, but didn’t find much political traction until the 2010 elections, entering parliament for the first time with 5.7 percent of the vote. It continued to grow, capturing 13 percent of the vote in 2014. Recent polls have them at 17.3 percent, making them the country’s third-largest party. Finland’s ultra-nationalist True Finn party has also recently emerged as a political force, securing nearly 20 percent of the vote in last year’s elections.

The Danish People’s Party won 21 percent in last year’s general elections, a 50 percent uptick over the past eight years. More importantly, it’s been able to push its anti-immigration agenda by forming a minority government with the Liberals, resulting in some of the harshest immigration rules in Europe. Danish legislators even passed a law this year requiring asylum seekers to hand over valuables to help pay the costs of resettlement.

LoLeL
12-14-2016, 02:28 PM
That new is contradictory since the moment it is talking abouta fact, Swedenis receiving more refugees than everyone.

And that's one of the main reason why Sweden is the next X-EXIT in my opinion.

Egyptian
12-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Best post of this thread by far :evilb:

Dude ,i'm a LEGEND.

Melki
12-14-2016, 02:47 PM
EU was a marvellous thing in 1957 when the funding members signed the Treaty of Rome...Suddenly, we were feeling like a bunch of 6 free Pinocchios escaping the influence of our American puppetmasters...30 years later, free-trade ruined everything, we welcomed too many members too quickly. We created that horrendous ECB in Frankfurt.
We allowed Goldman-Sachs to meddle with the Greek public finances, with terrible consequences: nobody can reasonably imagine the extent of the sacrifices asked to the impoverished Greek people.

We created a monster, but shooting ourselves in the foot and leaving the Union would be silly. Even Viktor Orbán would never dare. Too risky. it would make more sense to deeply reform the EU and find back the "spirit of origins".

Catalonia will be the next country...to leave France.

Our little piece of Catalonia is so tiny...I guess Manuel Valls wouldn't mind to add it to the wedding presents for the honeymooners.:D

Myanthropologies
12-14-2016, 02:54 PM
Danes are thinking seriously about it as well I guess.

I hope for France, truly hope but ironically I am also hopeless that France finds better economical solution after leaving EU.

Really? I expected France to be one of the next ones to leave.

French people seem to rebel against political correctness a lot.

Egyptian
12-14-2016, 03:57 PM
A black legend xD

http://resizing.flixster.com/4tiqlkNRXuQ6EGYFiCFMBBI4RIg=/800x1200/v1.bTsxMTE2Njc4MDtqOzE3MjU5OzIwNDg7ODAwOzEyMDA

ok my moor nephew : )))

Melki
12-14-2016, 04:40 PM
I often wondered why Luxembourg, the country with the highest GDP per Capita in the EU...and probably in the world, is not willing to leave the EU. Nothing would prevent it from becoming the full tax haven this country has always dreamt to be, like other wealthy and EU-independant small-sized States (Switzerland, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Andorra...).
EU would still be their biggest business partners, because closed borders never stop an open market.

But I think the answer lies elsewhere...Luxembourg has always been one of the most enthusiastic EU's funding members. Travel to Luxembourg and you will meet one of the most genuine, categorical and assertive European core identity.

Perhaps this Europhilia has security reasons: Luxembourg still bears in mind that tragic day of May 1940, when hundred of kilometers of German Panzers on their way to France invaded Luxembourg (Case Yellow). Luxembourg, with only a few dozen police officers to oppose them, quickly surrendered.

That's certainly the reason why Luxembourg is the least Eurosceptic of all EU-members.

LoLeL
12-14-2016, 05:23 PM
See Brexit. And this is another reason why I think Sweden has potential to abandon EU.
http://i.imgur.com/M36U4nv.png

Source (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html)