PDA

View Full Version : EU (as it is) or EU EMPIRE? :D

Robocop
12-15-2016, 08:45 AM
Before you vote, PLEASE READ WHAT ARE MY CONDITIONS:

1st. Every republic would have autonomy in terms what is best for their people, but overall they would have to listen THE EMPIRE everything.

2nd. Citizenship would not be given by birth, you would have to EARN IT, nevermind is it trough science, military, hard-working etc...

3rd. IF YOU DONT HAVE CITIZENSHIP you would not be a slave, you just wouldn't have some rights in society, like you would not be able to have children.

4th. EMPIRE wouldn't tolerate Sharia Muslims in Europe, that would be banned in matter of week, thrown out from Europe.

5th. Non sharia-Muslims (such as Bosniaks and Turks) and non-whites who would love the Empire would have the chance to stay in it, and BE EQUAL with others, but also they would have to EARN citizenship.

6th. Every social-society big decision or issue would be made on DEMOCRATIC REFERENDUM, which Emperor and Senate would have to approve.

7th. Senate would be able to make VETO on Emperor decision.

8th. If some Emperor would turn crazy, it would be duty of the SENATE to kill him by new Praetorian Guards who would keep everythin in place WITH IRON FIST.

9th. Every rebel act, such as Albanian-Serbian conflict, or Croatian-Serbian conflict OR ANY OTHER CONFLICT would be CRUSHED in matter of days, and those responsible for it (nevermind who is guilty) would be killed, from both sides.

10th. DEATH PENALTY for all pedofiles, rapists, killers. NO PRISONERS except thiefs, but they would be given chance only to steal once, second time they would lose one of their arms or legs, they would chose which one.

11th. Gays would not be HUNTED, but they would have to keep secret about themselves, or else..., they would lose their citizenship rights (if they earned them) and would be sent to "education" centers.

12th. People in medicine would work NIGHT AND DAY in finding the cure for cancer (for all sorts of cancers), and AIDS, all of doctors would be given 5 years the most to find the cure, if they do not, they would be KILLED or injected with AIDS, better would replace them if they fail.

No better way to make people work and think fast.

13th. Economy would be based on Corporatism.

14th. Any attemt from Russia or USA (or anyone else) to destory the Empire would RESULT IN THREATS WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS ON RUSSIA AND USA, they would be silent that way, they would shut their mouth very quickly, OR ELSE... WE ALL DIE.

15th. Empire would invest a large amount of money in Technology and universe research, to expand itself on Moon and Mars before anyone else, on Earth there would be nothin to do except to destroy Mecca as center of Sharia Islam.

16th. All religions (except Sharia Islam) would be tolerated in EMPIRE as long as they do not conflict with goals of the Empire.

17th. Capital city of the Empire: ROME (yes... again), ofcourse other REGIONS of Europe would have their regional Capital cities.

IN THE END, I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THEME-SONG (IMAGINE THE EMPIRE WHILE LISTENING THIS :D)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

EMPIRE OR DEATH, LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE, AND ALL WHO SERVE IT (no matter of race) WOULD GAIN CITIZENSHIP AND PRIVILEGES.!!!

WE WOULD MAKE HUMAN SPECIE PROUD!!!, FUCK USA AND RUSSIA AND EVERYONE ELSE.

FOR ALL QUESTIONS, just ask? While you can...ahhahahahahah :D

LoLeL
12-15-2016, 08:48 AM
Add Neither/Other opinions to your poll.

catgeorge
12-15-2016, 08:48 AM
:pop2:

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 08:50 AM
:no:

catgeorge
12-15-2016, 08:54 AM
I would add
- compulsory university studies to 23 years of age (no one can enter work force before this age)
- compulsory military service for six months
- heavily regulated banking and banks owned by tax payers (no interest charged on loans)
- very loose technological and military advancement
- consumerism to be frowned upon
- foreign investment from Britain, USA, China, India and everywhere else permanently banned

Robocop
12-15-2016, 08:55 AM
Add Neither/Other opinions to your poll.

There is no neither, only YES or NO, so that one can at least taste the EMPIRE in this way lol :).

Ilma
12-15-2016, 09:11 AM
This is GREAT, quite totalitarism empire but ok :D Should work !

Just :

8th. If some Emperor would turn crazy, it would be duty of the SENATE to kill him by new Praetorian Guards who would keep everythin in place WITH IRON FIST.

How can you know they don't made him "crazy", I mean this is quite subjective to evaluate xD You can easily, easily, easily make someone pass for crazy and kill him :)

Well I add this Great song :

Europe Free Yourself !

From Flanders to Navarre
Have bloomed the Lilies of France
From Riga to Gibraltar
A free hope has been nurtured

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

Yalta has divided us
With a bloody iron curtain
Reds have immured you
As in an iron cage

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

To eastern, the dictatorship
Of the communist barbarians
To western, the decay
Of the materialism sewer

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

The red flags are hovering
From all the martyrs blood
Revolted Europe is moving
And free she wants to build itself

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

We're walking against Yalta
And against imperialism
We're singing for Europa
And for the nationalism

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

Europe of Saint Wladimir
Of Saint Louis and Saint Benoît
Tommorow you will gleam
If this is the will of Christ the King

Europe, Europe,
Free yourself Europe
Great, strong and free
Free yourself Europe
From the barbarians yoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-r4ZvIJRHU

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:12 AM
EU as it is.

Tschaikisten
12-15-2016, 09:14 AM
18th. Anglo-Saxon countries (except Ireland) should be treated as a potential enemies of Europe.
LONG LIVE IMPERIUM EUROPAENUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:15 AM
This is GREAT, quite totalitarism empire but ok :D Should work !

Just :

How can you know they don't made him "crazy", I mean this is quite subjective to evaluate xD You can easily, easily, easily make someone pass for crazy and kill him :)

Well I add this Great song :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-r4ZvIJRHU

Great song. :D

To answer your question about Praetorian Guards and Emperor, yes it is a tricky situation, that's for sure :D, it comes down to that philosophical question; WHO GUARD THE GUARDS? :D

But, how would we know if Emperor turned crazy?

Well, if he wouldn't want to listen Senate about VETO, if he would make decisions constantly which would directly imply he lost his objectivity about The Empire and started to behave totally on his own, decision would not be made quickly, but it would be made, to kill him.

As long as he serves the Empire and not himself for his personal goals whenever he can, he is good, when he steps over that line he is finished :).

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:18 AM
18th. Anglo-Saxon countries (except Ireland) should be treated as a potential enemies of Europe.
LONG LIVE IMPERIUM EUROPAENUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0

Haha, yeah, we would monitor them closely so that they don't start having some "strange ideas" :D, or worse; to make some secret talks with USA.

Army would be made totally like this, totally like in this scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUAQ-aED4t8

For those who STILL don't understand on this thread the difference between CIVILIANS and CITIZENS, here is also a perfect scene which explains it in short way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

Governor
12-15-2016, 09:35 AM
5th I don't give a shit to turds!

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:37 AM
5th I don't give a shit to turds!

But it is not up to you, it is for Empire, if they serve Empire they will gain rights just like you. :D

Loyalty without questions (at least in public) :).

Grab the Gauge
12-15-2016, 09:38 AM
16th. All religions (except Sharia Islam) would be tolerated in EMPIRE as long as they do not conflict with goals of the Empire.

thiefs, but they would be given chance only to steal once, second time they would lose one of their arms or legs, they would chose which one.

Ilma
12-15-2016, 09:43 AM
Great song. :D

To answer your question about Praetorian Guards and Emperor, yes it is a tricky situation, that's for sure :D, it comes down to that philosophical question; WHO GUARD THE GUARDS? :D

But, how would we know if Emperor turned crazy?

Well, if he wouldn't want to listen Senate about VETO, if he would make decisions constantly which would directly imply he lost his objectivity about The Empire and started to behave totally on his own, decision would not be made quickly, but it would be made, to kill him.

As long as he serves the Empire and not himself for his personal goals whenever he can, he is good, when he steps over that line he is finished :).

So yes in that way this is ok :D

Sure you will be a fair great Emperor yourself, Robocop Emperor of Europa Nazione !!!

:biggrin

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:45 AM

Yeah yeah I know, and was awared someone will notice this, well I said several times here that Sharia Islam has only one good aspect; how to deal with criminals, so that would be implemented about thiefs in this case. :D

Let them steal, knowing what is the penalty, maybe they would love to live with one arm or one leg, who knows :D.

Melki
12-15-2016, 09:50 AM
I'd vote for the EU-Empire only if we get Stormtroopers (and not Stormbringers, please)

Ah very important, the Imperial March should become our new anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Under these conditions, where do I sign ?

Robocop
So yes in that way this is ok :D

Sure you will be a fair great Emperor yourself, Robocop Emperor of Europa Nazione !!!

:biggrin

Well to be honest, maybe I wouldn't want to be an Emperor, better as one of the Praetorian Guards or in Senate :D.

Governor
But it is not up to you, it is for Empire, if they serve Empire they will gain rights just like you. :D

Loyalty without questions (at least in public) :).

You're thinking wrong, they ain't have a civilizated Euro minds, they're going to push their luck to find a way to islamization of Europe.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:52 AM
I'd vote for the EU-Empire only if we get Stormtroopers (and not Stormbringers, please)

Ah very important, the Imperial March should become our new anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Under these conditions, where do I sign ?

Hahaha, ok ok, compromise; we will make one very very similar to IMPERIAL MARCH THEME, practically the same :).

About sign, well, just vote, one day, who knows, all we need is revolution which will spread from country to country, IT ENDS when they are all in it, all of them, one way or another :).

Ilma
12-15-2016, 09:52 AM
What would be the Flag of Europa instead of the EU Flag ???

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:55 AM
You're thinking wrong, they ain't have a civilizated Euro minds, they're going to push their luck to find a way to islamization of Europe.

No no, look, Ottoman Empire wasn't primary about Islam (always was saying this), but about Empire, they used Islamization as Romans used Romanization, means to make someone better citizen.

Ottomans were never like Arabs considering Islam, why do you think Arabs hated them more than Europeans in WW1 (and made alliance with Europeans against them)? Because Ottomans were killing them like flies.

So, I am sure Turks would serve totally for benefit of Empire.

Also, I explained what happens to nation which doesn't obey, their leaders are all killed after any sign of other way of thinking which isn't an Empire way of thinking :).

Turul Karom
12-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Every Friday of the week of each month should be mandatory to serve a different dinner and dessert themed from a different European client state.

That way we could try all of the tasty foods before the revolts kill the Emperor and sectarian violence begins.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 09:59 AM
What would be the Flag of Europa instead of the EU Flag ???

Somethin like this, only instead of entire world, Europe would be on globe:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c8b7ba9ffbdcd12ea23060752d5fb0b6.jpg

Melki
12-15-2016, 10:03 AM
Hahaha, ok ok, compromise; we will make one very very similar to IMPERIAL MARCH THEME, practically the same :).

With these lyrics:

"Uncle Sam, you can poop, in your pants"
"Cuz' Europe, will strike back, that same night"
"Bow, in front of our, Caesar Augustus"
"And let's strive for greatness (bis)"

Jehan
12-15-2016, 10:04 AM
I beleive everybody from the community should have automatically the citizenships. But the right of vote should be earn by passing a test.
The test would be about history, philosophy and civil duty.

Also military duty would be mandatory for men and women. Just the duty would be adapt to the capacity of the person.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:16 AM
With these lyrics:

"Uncle Sam, you can poop, in your pants"
"Cuz' Europe, will strike back, that same night"
"Bow, in front of our, Caesar Augustus"
"And let's strive for greatness (bis)"

:thumb001:

There you go Melki, also with this system, as you noticed, no one would be discriminated because of race, as long as he or she serves the interest of empire, or just obey (just like everyone else) :).

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:17 AM
I beleive everybody from the community should have automatically the citizenships. But the right of vote should be earn by passing a test.

Also military duty would be mandatory for men and women. Just the duty would be adapt to the capacity of the person.

Look, without citizenship doesnt mean someone would be slave (far from it), that's why one should earn it, means to have right to have children, to vote, without that EARNED citizenship, why would such person have those rights? On what grounds? Moral thing? L.O.L.

That days would be gone my friend, maybe you would feel nostalgic for Liberals who knows lol, but then you would became a target :D.

Governor
12-15-2016, 10:19 AM
No no, look, Ottoman Empire wasn't primary about Islam (always was saying this), but about Empire, they used Islamization as Romans used Romanization, means to make someone better citizen.

Ottomans were never like Arabs considering Islam, why do you think Arabs hated them more than Europeans in WW1 (and made alliance with Europeans against them)? Because Ottomans were killing them like flies.

So, I am sure Turks would serve totally for benefit of Empire.

Also, I explained what happens to nation which doesn't obey, their leaders are all killed after any sign of other way of thinking which isn't an Empire way of thinking :).

Man, you're thinking like Turkish Bosniaks :D

Ilma
12-15-2016, 10:21 AM

The best should be a "provisional" citizenship until your majority and after that you deserve it : if you behave correctly, if your language level is good, if you study or work, if you are useful for society etc... for examples. You gain "points" adding into your citizen card of Europa. After a specific level you reached you are considered totally European citizen and you can vote or have more rights than average citizens.

BUT if you behave not correctly, if you are criminal, if your level at school or language or anything is totally fucked up, that you do things against society etc (if you're sociopath, worst) : you LOSE totally that provisional citizenship. You became apatride or something like that until you prove you deserve to STAY and gain your citizenship to buy back your citizenship. Of course if you are totally sociopath and acted criminally you just go to jail. But I think in jail there could be some improvement organization in order you gain few rights if you are USEFUL for society in jail (working, etc). If you're totally criminal (killed, raped etc) you just go to be hanged.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:23 AM
Man, you're thinking like Turkish Bosniaks :D

I dont know how they think, I just know I always viewed Ottoman Empire like that, done much research to back it up.

So once again; to Ottoman Empire the EMPIRE was primary thing and Islam secondary, a tool of empire. THE BIG difference between them and Arabs.

Melki
12-15-2016, 10:24 AM

There you go Melki, also with this system, as you noticed, no one would be discriminated because of race, as long as he or she serves the interest of empire, or just obey (just like everyone else) :).

Better never discriminate a French female Wookiee for not shaving her armpits (and more intimate parts of her anatomy);)

Ilma
12-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Better never discriminate a French female Wookiee for not shaving her armpits (and more intimate parts of her anatomy);)

What are you talking about ? xD

LOL imagine such things written in the Constitution, WTF xD

Hithaeglir
12-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Sounds like a dictatorship with a flair of "democratic referendum"...EU as it is of course.

12th. People in medicine would work NIGHT AND DAY in finding the cure for cancer (for all sorts of cancers), and AIDS, all of doctors would be given 5 years the most to find the cure, if they do not, they would be KILLED or injected with AIDS, better would replace them if they fail.

:picard2:

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a dictatorship with a flair of "democratic referendum"...EU as it is of course.

:picard2:

Ofcourse dictatorship, but dictatorship of virtues OF HUMANITY; and honest women and men with Honour, any crime what so ever wouldn't be tolerated, or personal greed, that's why everyone in medicine field would be killed if tries to make a proift out of medicine AKA; Don't want to cure cancer for example :).

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? :D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvTiDnWJLE

All news would be similar to this, to inspire with positive propaganda and truth, always; would you like to know more :D

Governor
12-15-2016, 10:42 AM
I dont know how they think, I just know I always viewed Ottoman Empire like that, done much research to back it up.

So once again; to Ottoman Empire the EMPIRE was primary thing and Islam secondary, a tool of empire. THE BIG difference between them and Arabs.

Man, i respect your ideas but my decision is certain, I'm 100% very sure, i don't take any Turd/Mena/Muslim into EU.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Man, i respect your ideas but my decision is certain, I'm 100% very sure, i don't take any Turd/Mena/Muslim into EU.

Well that is your civilian right, if this would be that Empire you would stay as civilian, not Citizenship rights for you my friend :D

Incal
12-15-2016, 11:11 AM
It seems the film Starship Troopers has left a deep impression in OP. I recommend reading the book too.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:14 AM
It seems the film Starship Troopers has left a deep impression in OP. I recommend reading the book too.

I read the book :), and movie did left impression on my from my childhood, but I only implemented certain way of thinking from this society in movie IN WHICH I WOULD ENJOY living :).

It is only natural that movies, books influence some of your thoughts from childhood etc...

Btw, this movie is ScFi piece of art, and I remember it didn't get excellent reviews from everyone because some critique hated "Fascist" propaganda, I mean cammonnnnnnnn...

But never the less movie got excellent reviews.

Ujku
12-15-2016, 11:19 AM
I agree but lets name it ALBANIAN EMPIRE :thumb001:

Incal
12-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Btw, this movie is ScFi piece of art, and I remember it didn't get excellent reviews from everyone because some critique hated "Fascist" propaganda, I mean cammonnnnnnnn...

But never the less movie got excellent reviews.

Many people criticized the fact the movie wasn't faithful to the movie but many didn't realize it's a splendid satire. Both are brilliant IMO.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:23 AM
I agree but lets name it ALBANIAN EMPIRE :thumb001:

Lol, cannot do, we have to be transparent, Albania will have their province/country (like anyone else), and representative in Senate :D.

Ujku
12-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Lol, cannot do, we have to be transparent, Albania will have their province/country (like anyone else), and representative in Senate :D.

but..but everyone wants to be an albo

ALBOZ FOR LIFE BRO

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:24 AM
Many people criticized the fact the movie wasn't faithful to the movie but many didn't realize it's a splendid satire. Both are brilliant IMO.

Yeah true that, but director has done great job never the less, and I just love how this movie capture that world in soooo simple way and yet it is so convincing.

For a moment while you watching, you actually think that could work, like you're there lol. (I know it would work, even without bug attacks lol).

Incal
12-15-2016, 11:39 AM
Yeah true that, but director has done great job never the less, and I just love how this movie capture that world in soooo simple way and yet it is so convincing.

If you like Verhoeven's work (seems you do for your username and all) watch Flesh and Blood if you haven't by now.

Ülev
12-15-2016, 11:42 AM
what about that?
http://www.mpolska24.pl/media/blogi/lead.d8ccd08b5eba61092fa269a937e52dc8.png

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:48 AM
what about that?
http://www.mpolska24.pl/media/blogi/lead.d8ccd08b5eba61092fa269a937e52dc8.png

No no, thank you.

"THX" but ...NO... :D

Governor
12-15-2016, 12:10 PM
This is what you want i think :D

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111123223454/althistory/images/8/8d/European_flag_of_turkey.png

Robocop
12-15-2016, 12:12 PM
This is what you want i think :D

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111123223454/althistory/images/8/8d/European_flag_of_turkey.png

OMG.

Just because Bosniaks and Turks would also be able to be citizens?

Cammon man :), put yourself in service of Empire for a change.

Governor
12-15-2016, 12:19 PM
I don't say anything about Bosniaks, i also count myself as Bosniak, but i hate some Bosniaks because they support islamic jihadists.

Ilma
12-15-2016, 12:20 PM
That lacks of romantism :

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p480x480/11005251_611881225629203_1801063767_n.jpg?ig_cache _key=MTIxMTc4MzU2NjMzMDY1NDg3NQ%3D%3D.2

http://www.interpretingthetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Europa-1.jpg

Classic memory of Mother Europa :

http://www.theoi.com/image/K1.8Zeus.jpg

Mother Europa running away from NATO and USA :

http://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/Abduction-of-Europa.jpg

Modern reborn and proud Mother Europa :

http://i2.wp.com/www.starkafterdarkonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/europa.big_.jpg

Berahthraban
12-15-2016, 12:28 PM

This is crazy :picard1: no one would want to become a doctor :D

Ilma
12-15-2016, 12:36 PM

That could be the condition to be paid, help the research :p

Robocop
12-15-2016, 12:39 PM

Trust me on this:

They would solve the problem of cancer and Aids in first 10 years, means maybe we should have to kill first wave of doctors :D, means first 5 years, but second wave which will replace them, means just waiting (with known names and surnames) would surely find cure so your concern would not be relevant :).

Ilma
12-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Then they would be questions why no one wants to be doctor, and btw, trust me on this:

They would solve the problem of cancer and Aids in first 10 years, means maybe we should have to kill first wave of doctors :D, means first 5 years, but second wave which will replace them, means just waiting (with known names and surnames) would surely find cure so your concern would not be relevant :).

No lobby, no pharmaco bullshit, only back to REAL knowledge about how prevent from diseases instead of CREATING them in order to finance pharmaco after developing cancers

Robocop
12-15-2016, 12:42 PM
I don't say anything about Bosniaks, i also count myself as Bosniak, but i hate some Bosniaks because they support islamic jihadists.

Oh well, that is totally understandable, Empire would deal with those kind of Bosniaks very quickly.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 12:44 PM
No lobby, no pharmaco bullshit, only back to REAL knowledge about how prevent from diseases instead of CREATING them in order to finance pharmaco after developing cancers

That's right, no more bullshit from pharmaceutical hypocrites, they would either find a cure or they would literary TASTE THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

They would have all technology and money for finding the cure, if they do not, DEATH SENTENCE for first wave of them, new wave is replacing them. You would see how many medicine genius would rise in such scenario :).

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Before you vote, PLEASE READ WHAT ARE MY CONDITIONS:

1st. Every republic would have autonomy in terms what is best for their people, but overall they would have to listen THE EMPIRE everything.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU INSANE LITTLE TWAT

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 12:50 PM

This Croatian twat belongs in a mental asylym.

Ilma
12-15-2016, 12:50 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU INSANE LITTLE TWAT

What's the problem, if Finland wants to be out we would do good job without it, wouldn't miss it if you want to go your way alone.

Go to learn kidding or drink something to relax dude :picard1:

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 12:56 PM
What's the problem, if Finland wants to be out we would do good job without it, wouldn't miss it if you want to go your way alone.

We will definitely not be part of anything resembling this mental asylym the Croatian loonie cooked up in his fucked up little head.

WE ARE NOT A NATION OF SLAVES

Ilma
12-15-2016, 12:58 PM
We will definitely not be part of anything resembling this mental asylym the Croatian loonie cooked up in his fucked up little head.

WE ARE NOT A NATION OF SLAVES

WTF you actually understood nothing about Europea Nazione, we're talking about a Great Europea with all the nations.

EDIT : God Damn I didn't get you meant "Slaves" as if this would be slavery :picard1:

You go your way if you consider this slavery, this was just an idea or partenership and building strong Europe together not like EU. But anyway you know much more about sarcasm than 2nd degree and kidding...

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Valtaves obviously got all wrong lol

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Btw I forgot to mention: body parts of dead (killed) pedofiles, rapists and killers would be used in terms that we would take organs from those sick maniacs and give organs to normal citizens who needs those organs.

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 01:03 PM
WTF you actually understood nothing about Europea Nazione, nothing to do with "Slavic Europea", we're talking about a Great Europea with all the nations. Relax with your slavic phobia, your Estonian cousins would still be near you dude.

Listen you retarded bitch, where did I say anything about Slavs? This loonie cooked up a totalitarian state similar to North Korea, and suddenly eveyone here thinks this is a fuckinf great idea :D

Fuck you loonies fuck you

Ilma
12-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Listen you retarded bitch, where did I say anything about Slavs? This loonie cooked up a totalitarian state similar to North Korea, and suddenly eveyone here thinks this is a fuckinf great idea :D

First I'm starting to feel tired about your usual way to call people by insults and I've been patient with you.
Second I've edited my previous post you mentionned.
Go drink some Koskenkorva to relax you idiot.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:05 PM

Oh ppl like you would be hunted in very short time period. :). Lucky for you this is only thread and not reality :).

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Oh ppl like you would be hunted in very short time period. :). Lucky for you this is only thread and not reality :).

I will join Russians and Amuricans against the evil Robocop Empire :D

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:11 PM

Hahaha... How liberal boys are affraid..., you should, if this becomes reality you will not be able to seek help from any gay community group, only to feel sorry for your behaviour before sentence. :D

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 01:21 PM
Hahaha... How liberal boys are affraid..., you should, if this becomes reality you will not be able to seek help from any gay community group, only to feel sorry for your behaviour before sentence. :D

At least I will die as a free man, not as a slave to a totalitarian state :)

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I will join Russians and Amuricans against the evil Robocop Empire :D

Go on if you could, if you reach their borders, they would not be able to stop anything what is going on in Empire cause of fear of nuclear war. There wouldnt be a place for you in PROVINCE Finland anymore, or anywhere on Earth except if you hide in one of nuclear power countries, everywhere else you would be located :D

And if you think that Empire which exterminate pedofiles, rapists and killers "is evil", think about what you are then.

Profileid
12-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Europeans are so pathetic

Marusya
12-15-2016, 01:25 PM
This would not work. I am not on board with this idea. I am so sorry to tell you this Mr. Robocop.

Fantomas
12-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Ironically, that state conception in "Starship Troopers" is more resembles EU, than enything else just improved and on a global scale. Great idea :thumb001: Representative democracy, absolute globalism and melting pot model, very expansionist, aggressive and militaristic society with zero tolerance to external conceptions and enemies. Even there're Catholic priests in army :thumb001::thumb001::thumb001:

Mr.Dubois monologue:

"You seemed to be unaware of it," he said grimly. "Since you do know it, wouldn't you say that violence had settled their destinies rather thoroughly? However, I was not making fun of you personally; I was heaping scorn on an inexcusably silly idea -- a practice I shall always follow. Anyone who clings to the historically untrue -- and thoroughly immoral— doctrine that ‘violence never settles anything' I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and of the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee, and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.":thumb001:

Great book, but movie (1997) even better in some details. There's no figure of elected leader at all.. as i remember rightly.

It is impossible to create the more antagonistic conceptions, than United Citizen Federation and Empire.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:26 PM
At least I will die as a free man, not as a slave to a totalitarian state :)

You think you would be killed for that opinion? Nope, you would just stay civilian all your life, without citizen privileges.

Now do you see ppl why this kind of ppl wouldnt be allowed to have children, no use of your genetical material.

Ilma
12-15-2016, 01:27 PM
This would not work. I am not on board with this idea. I am so sorry to tell you this Mr. Robocop.

At least you say it in polite respectful way unlike that mad Finn did.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 01:30 PM

And Empire would respect her civilian oponion. :D

Marusya
12-15-2016, 01:36 PM

Robocop often has good ideas. I don't like to burn bridges. I like to leave room for negotiation and compromise. :)

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 01:37 PM
You think you would be killed for that opinion? Nope, you would just stay civilian all your life, without citizen privileges.

Now do you see ppl why this kind of ppl wouldnt be allowed to have children, no use of your genetical material.

FUCK EMPIRES, FUCK RULERS

Ilma
12-15-2016, 01:38 PM

You're such a rebellious Punk.

Marusya
12-15-2016, 01:39 PM

I have to agree with you here, Valtaves. The Russian and Austrian Empires ruined my ancestors lives. The Soviets categorized my great uncle as kulak, took his farm, deported him to Siberia and shot him dead.

Here is photo of him. Grigoriy.
http://i67.tinypic.com/287lnj6.jpg

Governor
12-15-2016, 01:39 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?197783-I2a-I2a1-once-ruled-entire-Europe-WE-WANT-IT-BACK-D&p=4128632#post4128632

Man, this is your thread, you said Europe belongs to I2a-I2a1 so, we've to kick J1, J2, E-V13, R1ethel, R1b, N, Q etc. haplos out.

Btw, my Y-DNA is still unknown :D

Ilma
12-15-2016, 01:44 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?197783-I2a-I2a1-once-ruled-entire-Europe-WE-WANT-IT-BACK-D&p=4128632#post4128632

Man, this is your thread, you said Europe belongs to I2a-I2a1 so, we've to kick J1, J2, E-V13, R1ethel, R1b, N, Q etc. haplos out.

Btw, my Y-DNA is still unknown :D

Ah, he forget that matter.

Well, of course concentration camps for every non-I2 person, they will work hard for our Great Europa.

*KIDDING* JUST IN CASE STUPID PEOPLE WOULD THINK I'M TRULY THINKING THAT WAY

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 01:44 PM
You're such a rebellious Punk.

I'm an old-time-cowboy. They don't make them like they used to anymore...

Robocop
12-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Robocop often has good ideas. I don't like to burn bridges. I like to leave room for negotiation and compromise. :)

Haha, look I already told Ilma, I was laughing myself while I was writing this :D, it was funny to write it because It's so contagious, but one thing I ment and I will mean it for my entire life: I AM FOR DIRECT DEMOCRACY, and someone will apply it on Europe, me until my age 50 or someone like me haha, but it will be applied :), and also I ment that about technology research and pharmaceutical industries (not to kill doctors but force them), also about research of Universe, I am great fan of universe and astronauts etc... :)

And yeah, I WOULD KILL ALL PEDOFILES, RAPISTS AND KILLERS, without any thinking I would kill them all, exterminate them with SATISFACTION.

Ofcourse this is way too radical (that besides direct democracy ofcourse), but I loved from childhood that society from Starship Troopers haha :).

I guess you knew deep down I didnt truly ment this haha, Jesus, this was too much even for Roman Empire not to mention about 21st century, but if ppl wants it...why not :D.

Grenzland
12-15-2016, 06:38 PM
How about no EU at all?

Norka
12-15-2016, 06:44 PM
We are waiting and we will come again.
http://www.ernak-horde.com/hun_chief.jpg

Norka
12-15-2016, 06:52 PM
I have to agree with you here, Valtaves. The Russian and Austrian Empires ruined my ancestors lives. The Soviets categorized my great uncle as kulak, took his farm, deported him to Siberia and shot him dead.

Here is photo of him. Grigoriy.
]

Нахуй это все? Marusya who gives a shit my family was deported and sent to gulags I live in shit hole Kazakhistan because of that but neither I or my family are collecting tears. Stop blaming Russia and Russians for every thing do you do the same when your boyfriend dumps you because you have mania over Russia? You blame Putler or Russia?

Marusya
12-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Нахуй это все? Marusya who gives a shit my family was deported and sent to gulags I live in shit hole Kazakhistan because of that but neither I or my family are collecting tears. Stop blaming Russia and Russians for every thing do you do the same when your boyfriend dumps you because you have mania over Russia? You blame Putler or Russia?

Meanie Russian person! You thumbed me down. :angryw

Marusya's Christmas List

Max Payne
Shkembe Chorba
Бes
Vyacheslav

Lestat-De-Lioncourt
12-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Nice. This idea remind me the story of Battlefield 2141 where The European Union fight against the Asian Union.
I think an European Empire can rules all over the worlds, in term of technology, military and sciences.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:25 PM
Nice. This idea remind me the story of Battlefield 2141 where The European Union fight against the Asian Union.
I think an European Empire can rules all over the worlds, in term of technology, military and sciences.

Totally agree... Somethin like European Empire wouldn't have rival anywhere, at least not on this planet lol :D.

And rebels from inside who would turn against it from time to time, we would delt with them quickly.

Long Live The European Terran Empire :D, with this music and intro haha (if you didn't saw this, please do now :D):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfbsZRbwbJ4

To me personally this is the only Star Trek universe, with Terran Empire, not that weak gay Federation :)

TRUE HUMAN (IN THIS CASE EUROPEAN) POTENTIAL CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IN THE EMPIRE NOT IN REPUBLIC, potential in terms of Technology, Research, Art, everythin, and would be led with Iron fist.

Robocop
12-15-2016, 10:42 PM
And after short period of time, the Kaiser Robocop
will be treacked, killed and replaced by Empress Korea... :laugh:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/5/52/Empress_Hoshi_Sato_mirror.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071121163804

This is my dear colleague Sir Robocop,
R1 should be at the top. Other people
can't do this job properly... It is simply
in our nature, but not in yours. :p

But as I've said to you the point was she was ruthless, and nature of Empire continued :D.

By the way I would never be treacked like that, long live the Empire :D.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--g9Q2Ke1H--/gort0lgz7av74x3kzx6t.jpg

P.S. By the way, this actor Scott Bakula is either of Croatian or Czech origin by his surname, we have surnames Bakula in Croatia, but also I researched there are Czechs with that surname so I cannot be sure about him :), he looks more Northern Croatian to be honest, he is predominant Noric. :D

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:10 PM
As I showed you, he is Polish from Czechia, a Mazovian.

Btw, he is probably more Mazovian, than I :)

Yeah, it turns out he is Polish, but truly I was never sure, because we have surname Bakula as well lol.

But yeah, I see he is Polish. Unfortunately :D, but still he is bad ass haha.

Murri
12-15-2016, 11:12 PM

Boo, go away Mongol

We don't want people who don't speak an indo-european language in the Union, try Turkic union along with Hungary

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Boo, go away Mongol

We don't want people who don't speak an indo-european language in the Union

Fuckin yeah lol :).

But hey, we will submit Finland never the less :).

And Hungarians, they're more than ok ppl :D, they will gladly be part of this.

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 11:23 PM
Fuckin yeah lol :).

But hey, we will submit Finland never the less :).

And Hungarians, they're more than ok ppl :D, they will gladly be part of this.

Hungarians are natural born slaves?

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:30 PM
Hungarians are natural born slaves.

What?

For your information while Croats and Hungarians were wall of Europe against Ottomans and spilled our blood against them, you Finnish ppl were probably drunk somewhere in woods fighting against forest cats. :D

Harkonnen
12-15-2016, 11:33 PM
What?

For your information while Croats and Hungarians were wall of Europe against Ottomans and spilled our blood against them, you Finnish ppl were probably drunk somewhere in woods fighting against forest cats. :D

Why am I not laughing?

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Why am I not laughing?

Just sayin...

Nothin personal :D

Dick
12-15-2016, 11:36 PM
Europeans are so pathetic

PRETTY MUCH BUT FINNS ARE COOL

de Burgh II
12-15-2016, 11:43 PM
ALL HAIL THE EU EMPIRE! SUBJUGATION AND ABSORPTION IS INEVITABLE!

DESERTERS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT IF THEY DEVIATE FROM THE CREED!

NO COMPROMISE NOR UPHEAVALS WILL BE TOLERATED!

YOU WILL ALL DO WHAT IS ASKED OF YOU ACCORDINGLY!

YOU WILL NEVER DARE TO DEFY THE EMPEROR AND EMPRESS!

YOU MUST ALL PAY TARIFFS ACCORDINGLY!

ANY ONE WHO DARES TO DEFY THE EMPIRE WILL BE PILLAGED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR CONSPIRING!

THERE IS NO ULTIMATUM!

JOIN OR DIE!

DEFY AND YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW FOR SUCH DEBAUCHED INSOLENCE!!!!!!!!!!1111

DI1ck
12-15-2016, 11:50 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/12/18/8612187dd9c49e6e487b1fc4a5dfba5a.jpg

Robocop
12-15-2016, 11:56 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/86/12/18/8612187dd9c49e6e487b1fc4a5dfba5a.jpg

JOIN NOW. Service guarantees citizenship!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijvTiDnWJLE

Would you like to know more?

Robocop
12-19-2016, 10:54 PM
I wonder how many of you SANE EUROPEANS thinks NOW this is "SCIENCE FICTION", how many of you would vote for this? On this dark day for GERMANY AND EUROPE, almost every second month attacks of SAND-WORMS (ARABS) ON OUR CULTURE.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT WAR AGAINST THEM, AND RE-SHAPING THIS CONTINENT POLITICS, A WAR ON STREETS, IN POLITICS, IN HOMES IF NEEDED, A WAR AGAINST SAND-WORMS.!

WAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ts1DB6hFcQ

P.S. I bet 99% of Europeans now realize here that they would wanna be amongst soldiers like that one (with that music) on 00:12 min of video, just imagine us all (Catholics, Atheists, Orthodox, Protestants, Buddhists if needed) like that going against THIS ISLAMIC VIRUS AND YOU KNOW FOR WHAT IS YOUR VOTE!.

WAR! FOR PARIS, FOR MADRID, FOR BERLIN, FOR LONDON, FOR BRUXELLES, FOR ROME ETC..!!!

Robocop
12-20-2016, 12:49 AM
What a feministic crap it is? :picard1:

Rethel your R1 ideology It's not relevant here, I know that's why you made such commentary because it was about unity of everyone here :D, this is about unity of Europeans, we dont have luxury anymore to look on Y-DNA, we can do it after we deal with this crisis in Europe which threatens entire European ppl.

Robocop
12-20-2016, 12:52 AM
And were I wrote anything about R1 here? :picard2:

I supposed it was because of my sentence "forget about what kind of Europeans, but all as one" :D.

Szegedist
12-20-2016, 02:06 AM
I would add
- compulsory university studies to 23 years of age (no one can enter work force before this age)
- compulsory military service for six months
- heavily regulated banking and banks owned by tax payers (no interest charged on loans)
- very loose technological and military advancement
- consumerism to be frowned upon
- foreign investment from Britain, USA, China, India and everywhere else permanently banned

Why should everybody be forced to go to university? Majority are not clever enough, would be a huge drain on finances , and is simply not needed for most jobs. We need factory workers etc, not just engineerrs and doctors....

zhaoyun
12-20-2016, 02:31 AM
Dude, quit spouting off and run for local office. You're just spinning your wheels here.

Robocop
12-20-2016, 03:11 AM
Dude, quit spouting off and run for local office. You're just spinning your wheels here.

My destiny is to enter into politics totally, I cannot be just passanger in "this bus" of life without politics, I just know this. Greets

Robocop
12-20-2016, 03:11 AM
Really? :coffee:

Yes really, and I also know another thing, even though you are truly R1 proud man, you felt that feeling of what I was talking about when it comes about unity, you can lie you didn't, but you did lol :D.

Szegedist
12-20-2016, 06:59 AM
My destiny is to enter into politics totally, I cannot be just passanger in "this bus" of life without politics, I just know this. Greets

Robocop, invade Liberland,

Danaan
12-20-2016, 12:05 PM
Yeah yeah I know, and was awared someone will notice this, well I said several times here that Sharia Islam has only one good aspect; how to deal with criminals, so that would be implemented about thiefs in this case. :D

Let them steal, knowing what is the penalty, maybe they would love to live with one arm or one leg, who knows :D.

Say to them that's Roman. Eastern Roman to be precise.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23511276

Bosniensis
12-20-2016, 12:06 PM
EU is a germanic abomination, the only thing I want from EU is to collapse.