PDA

View Full Version : Patriarchal Societies vs Equalist/Feminist Societies

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:29 AM
http://www.african-volunteer.net/images/worlds_poorest_countries.jpg

Notive how generally countries that are more patriarchal have lower GDP while countries advanced in womens rights have higher GDP.

The only exceptions being Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states due to rich oil sources and US alliance, and keep in mind before they found all that oil they were a very poor, underdeveloped nation and in many ways still are.
I don't think any sane person would choose to live in Saudi Arabia over Sweden.

Quality of life:

https://nationranking.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/2011-qli-map1.png

Again, notice how feministic societies have better quality of life than patriarchal nations.

So much for "natural order of things".

catgeorge
12-15-2016, 09:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMDZ6xxBOg0

dog_eat_dog
12-15-2016, 09:38 AM
I bet in next 50 years the most feminist countries will be shitholes though.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:42 AM
I bet in next 50 years the most feminist countries will be shitholes though.

And what are the poor, patriarchal nations with corrupt goverments and mortality problems going to do in 50 years? prosper? :picard1:

Statistics have shown the opposite, western nations are improving day by day.

Casandrinos
12-15-2016, 09:44 AM
Thanks to innovative men and patriarchy till 50s.

Hoxhaism
Lets not forget fertility rates, with our overpopulation problems patriarchy is only causing more damage.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg/550px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png

catgeorge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6FVu-lLh0c

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 09:45 AM
Which nations are patriarchal according to you?

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:47 AM
Thanks to innovative men and patriarchy till 50s.

the maps prove otherwise.

dog_eat_dog
12-15-2016, 09:47 AM
And what are the poor, patriarchal nations with corrupt goverments and mortality problems going to do in 50 years? prosper? :picard1:

Statistics have shown the opposite, western nations are improving day by day.
I don`t think feminism or patriarchy have nothing to with wealth and prosperity as gulf-states show. More important things are natural resources and average IQ of population. Most feminists countries such as Sweden and others are already worse than 10 years ago because of mass-immigration of refugees, who are economic burden and safety-issue, open border policies are mostly because of feministic mindset.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:48 AM
Which nations are patriarchal according to you?

Many middle eastern/ asian / african nations (with exceptions obviously).

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:50 AM
I don`t think feminism or patriarchy have nothing to with wealth and prosperity as gulf-states show. More important things are natural resources and average IQ of population. Most feminists countries such as Sweden and others are already worse than 10 years ago because of mass-immigration of refugees, who are economic burden and safety-issue, open border policies are mostly because of feministic mindset.

Feminism is about the equality of genders and not about immigration.
Someone pro immigration could be a feminist, but it's not like feminism influenced the person to be pro immigration.

dog_eat_dog
12-15-2016, 09:54 AM
Feminism is about the equality of genders and not about immigration.
Someone pro immigration could be a feminist, but it's not like feminism influenced the person to be pro immigration.
100% always: the fact is more feminist/equal the country, = more willing it is to take refugees. That is why east-asian countries never take any refugees because they are not that gender-equal/feminist compared to western European countries.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 09:56 AM
100% always: the fact is more feminist/equal the country, = more willing it is to take refugees. That is why east-asian countries never take any refugees because they are not that gender-equal/feminist compared to western European countries.

Makes no sense.
As i've already said, being pro feminism and pro immigration are two entirely different things.

Casandrinos
12-15-2016, 09:57 AM
the maps prove otherwise.

Money isn't everything and technological progress comes from men's innovation. If you want to feel equal, become an engineer and invent stuff. Stop capitalizing your ideology on men's created wealth.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 10:01 AM
Money isn't everything and technological progress comes from men's innovation. If you want to feel equal, become an engineer and invent stuff and stop capitalizing your ideology on men's created wealth.

that is why i also provided a quality of life map which proved my point too.

And your last statements are inaccurate and untrue.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/airspacesciencemath/tp/Famous-Women-Scientists.htm

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 10:02 AM
Many middle eastern/ asian / african nations (with exceptions obviously).

Many Middle Eastern, Asian and African nations (with exceptions obviously) are former colonies, which gained independence in 20th century and have other problems to deal with, that's why standard of living out there is not high. Patriarchy or not has nothing to do with it.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Many Middle Eastern, Asian and African nations (with exceptions obviously) are former colonies, which gained independence in 20th century and have other problems to deal with, that's why standard of living out there is not high. Patriarchy or not has nothing to do with it.

what about Ireland? ireland was also invaded and ruled by the british.
Many years ago they were one of europes poorest nations, and now ireland is one of europes richest nations.

Backwards mentality (patriarchy) only keeps a nation backwards.

Casandrinos
12-15-2016, 10:12 AM
that is why i also provided a quality of life map which proved my point too.

And your last statements are inaccurate and untrue.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/airspacesciencemath/tp/Famous-Women-Scientists.htm

Your maps are more or less.the same. Quality of life is access to material and services aka money , meds and transportation. Do you think your life is fulfilled having those things? Its improved only if they are used as a mean for eudaemonism ,not as a purpose as it currently is.

Lmao at your link. Some few in comparison to hundreds of thousands. Proves my point.

Stop propagandizing your bs from the comfort of our wealth, bitch.

Hoxhaism
12-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Your maps are more or less.the same. Quality of life is access to material and services aka money , meds and transportation. Do you think your life is fulfilled having those things? Its improved only if they are used as a mean for eudaemonism ,not as a purpose as it currently is.

Lmao at your link. Some few in comparison to hundreds of thousands. Proves my point.

Stop propagandizing your bs from the comfort of our wealth, bitch.

Ar least i provided a source and bothered to backup my statements, while you just blabber on thinking that your opinion is correct.
Typical male chauvinist behaviour.

Also don't call me a bitch, have you heard of a civil discussion?

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 10:19 AM
what about Ireland? ireland was also invaded and ruled by the british.
Many years ago they were one of europes poorest nations, and now ireland is one of europes richest nations.

Does Ireland look like a randomly drawn square on a map? The Irish knew who they were and they knew what they want to have. They got independence on different circumstances as well. Seriously, comparing the situation of Ireland to, let's say, situation of Sri Lanka is irreasonable.

Backwards mentality (patriarchy) only keeps a nation backwards.

Yes, somewhat.

Turul Karom
12-15-2016, 10:20 AM
I wonder what it would look like if an Equalist/Feminist society and a Patriarchal society with roughly the same level of technologies and population went to war without any third party getting involved.

Ideas?

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 10:28 AM
I wonder what it would look like if an Equalist/Feminist society and a Patriarchal society with roughly the same level of technologies and population went to war without any third party getting involved.

Ideas?

Depends who would be more lucky or who would have better strategy. The shape of society isn't a decisive factor and honestly, doesn't have much to do.

The problem is that feminism in modern times is associated with ultra liberal attitude. Same attitude which may eventually lead to convincing people that killing a spider is wrong, because spider lives as well. Someone who cries over a spider won't be able to kill a human being during the war.

Feminism itself is another story.

Rumata
12-15-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't think life quality in Ukraine is better than in Russia and Belarus. People from Eastern Ukraine migrate to my region and to the neighbouring one too, it's a fact.

Bezprym
12-15-2016, 10:45 AM
I don't think life quality in Ukraine is better than in Russia and Belarus. People from Eastern Ukraine migrate to my region and to the neighbouring one too, it's a fact.

Russia is a big country, other parts of it are certainly taken into consideration as well. I doubt if places like Magadan are known for high standard of living.

Anyway, the map is from 2011.

Rumata
12-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Russia is a big country, other parts of it are certainly taken into consideration as well. I doubt if places like Magadan are known for high standard of living.

Anyway, the map is from 2011.

I agree. And it's harder to estimate the Russian level because of big regional differences. But Belarus is an easy one and IMO it should be above Ukraine both now and in 2011.

Incal
12-15-2016, 11:04 AM
Those countries were richer before feminism.

Magnolia
12-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Those countries were richer before feminism.
Not all of them. e.g. Norway was a poor country before oil was discovered.

Incal
12-15-2016, 11:14 AM
Not all of them. e.g. Norway was a poor country before oil was discovered.

Still without feminism.

Aviator
12-15-2016, 11:26 AM
Again, Western nations became successful and dominant forces in the world under Patriarchal values. Once they were rich enough, people residing within them had enough free time to pursue ideas like Feminism. Feminism didn't create a higher standard of living, a higher standard of living allowed Feminism to be explored.

The vast majority of places that are terribly off are in such a state because they are full of genetically deficient people, regardless of how they view gender dynamics.

Magnolia
12-15-2016, 11:33 AM
To topic; Successful societies tend to be more liberal, progressive. This ideological orientation allowed (among others) the development of feminism. Feminism is not a cause.

Annie999
12-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Female presence is just part of natural evolution. There are certain countries that are more evolved than others, and that can be seen in many subjects (Human rights, GDPs, etc), female presence is just one of them.

It's easy to tell which countries/societies are backwards and which ones are not, and it's always the same; evolved societies are succesful and always have a lead on everything, while backward societies are underdeveloped, unorganized, poor, etc.

Milo
12-15-2016, 11:35 AM
LOL

KMack
12-15-2016, 12:07 PM
]Feminism is about the equality of genders[/B] and not about immigration.

Not 3rd or 4th wave feminism or whatever it is called today.

KMack
12-15-2016, 12:18 PM
http://www.african-volunteer.net/images/worlds_poorest_countries.jpg

Notive how generally countries that are more patriarchal have lower GDP while countries advanced in womens rights have higher GDP.

The only exceptions being Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states due to rich oil sources and US alliance, and keep in mind before they found all that oil they were a very poor, underdeveloped nation and in many ways still are.
I don't think any sane person would choose to live in Saudi Arabia over Sweden.

Quality of life:

Again, notice how feministic societies have better quality of life than patriarchal nations.

So much for "natural order of things".

I can just as easily look at those maps and say the countries with most GDP high standard of living all have a couple of things in common,
they are White/Caucasian countries and in the case of USA/Cananda/Australia/New Zealand etc., former British colonies where British subjects moved to
early on in large numbers. WASP culture is superior.