PDA

View Full Version : Would you support Balkan Union?

Bosniensis
12-16-2016, 11:00 AM
Balkan Union, or union of "Old" Europeans.

Serbians = Triballians, Illyrians
Bosnians = Triballians, Celts, Illyrians
Albanians = Illyrians, Macedonians
Macedonia = Macedonians
Greeks = Macedonians, and other Romanized Hellenic cities.
Bulgaria = Macedonians.

According to Y-DNA research. South Slavs have insignificant R1 DNA which makes them
an inhabtiants of "Old Europe"... that was once ruled by Romans.

Romans, a mixture of Celts, Illyrians (Pelasgians), Troyans and people from Argos who
conquered and romanized entire Europe, cousins Balkan people.

Would you support Balkan Union (Serbia, Romania, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria), as modern form of Roman Empire to stand as alternative union to Germanic Civilization
(Franks, Lombards, Normans, Saxons, etc...) also known as European Union.

LoLeL
12-16-2016, 11:02 AM
No, because there would be no more Balkan wars on TA. :rolleyes:

Governor
12-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Everything is b.s and nonsense what you wrote above.

Arbërori
12-16-2016, 11:23 AM
Economy-wise yes and it's a must, tax free movement among these countries would be great, but then again, corruption prevails.

As of anything else, cultures should be respected and Yugoslavia did turn into a bloody mess. :coffee:

Bosniensis
12-16-2016, 11:24 AM
Everything is b.s and nonsense what you wrote above.

Please tell me your view so I can call it bullshit and nonsense.

There are no proven facts on origins of Serbs and other south slavic peoples.

Worst case scenario: WE ARE SIMILAR.

I'm closer to Serbs, Greeks and Bulgarians than .. Germans, Franks etc..

Hoxhaism
12-16-2016, 11:26 AM
VERY bad idea.

Linebacker
12-16-2016, 11:28 AM
Impossible,everyone hates each other,and specifically we hate our neighbors a lot more,our economy is blooming and we are chasing to surpass the Greeks with their current difficulties,the last thing we need is the loser micro-nations hanging from our necks.

Laberia
12-16-2016, 05:20 PM
Impossible,everyone hates each other,and specifically we hate our neighbors a lot more,our economy is blooming and we are chasing to surpass the Greeks with their current difficulties,the last thing we need is the loser micro-nations hanging from our necks.

Accept the rule of Epirotes and everything will be fine.

Böri
12-16-2016, 05:26 PM
Yes with population transfer Balkan Türks vs Balkan ethniks in Türkey.First for begin you need post religion societies, a new thing like communism because old societies create problem with identity of nations. Then this is possible,

GoneWithTheWind
12-16-2016, 05:32 PM

You must be new here

Jehan
12-16-2016, 05:37 PM
Did you drink to much raki? I don't blame you I also love raki.

Norka
12-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Blackanian union?

Hithaeglir
12-16-2016, 05:39 PM
There's the EU for that...if the EU wasn't present,it sounds like a good idea,considering that we face the same regional issues.

Murri
12-16-2016, 05:48 PM
By cultural and economic standarts, Greece is not even "Balkan" it has a very low crime rate(compared to other Balkan countries) stable GDP, economic growth and overall good infrastructure.

Croatia is detaching from Balkan every day as we speak, the country has a growing general wage, GDP high plus internal production and excellent infrastructure.

The region has only one black sheep though.

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 07:24 PM
No I would not support a union with people who I see as completely alien, I would rather support a mediterranean union with Iberia and Italy

Arjana
12-16-2016, 07:26 PM
No I dont support it.

No one wants to unite with Greece, nor anyone wants to unite with Albania or Bulgaria, nor we need this union.

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 07:27 PM

Closer to Serbs and Bulgarians for sure, but dude, hell, you are not related to Greece, (no offense I have nothing against you or your country)

Herr Abubu
12-16-2016, 07:30 PM
It's already been experimented with at a much smaller scale. There's no reason why an even greater and more diverse Yugoslavia should work at all.

Casandrinos
12-16-2016, 07:35 PM
No I would not support a union with people who I see as completely alien, I would rather support a mediterranean union with Iberia and Italy

Yes, the degenerative Union of metrosexual afromeds.

Hoxhaism
12-16-2016, 07:36 PM

:picard1:

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Yes, the degenerative Union of metrosexual afromeds.

Yeah I love you too

The Destroyer
12-16-2016, 07:49 PM

Macedonia = Macedonians
Bulgaria = Macedonians.

According to Y-DNA research. South Slavs have insignificant R1 DNA which makes them

Romans, a mixture of Celts, Illyrians (Pelasgians), Troyans and people from Argos who

Would you support Balkan Union (Serbia, Romania, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria), as modern form of Roman Empire to stand as alternative union to Germanic Civilization

There was such a union and it went down in blood. I think you need to be really deluded to want a new one. If anything, there won't be new unions in the Balkans, but new wars instead.

katniss
12-16-2016, 07:51 PM
So, Croats want Balkan Union:

My parents and ancestros are Croats.

The Destroyer
12-16-2016, 07:59 PM

He said that he doesn't identify with a single ethnicity once. The closest thing for him would probably be so-called "Yugoslav" nationality.

Pennywise
12-16-2016, 08:00 PM
It could only be done under the Ottoman Empire, but these Balkanites destroyed it too. :clap2:

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 08:01 PM
Anyway, I think that apart from Greece, Albania and Bosnia (each on for different reasons) everything else would feet very well in Balkans

GoneWithTheWind
12-16-2016, 08:03 PM

"One Croat = All Croats" - rv12aval

Arjana
12-16-2016, 08:07 PM
Anyway, I think that apart from Greece, Albania and Bosnia (each on for different reasons) everything else would feet very well in Balkans

Apparently you do not know things well, so you should not talk on the behalf of other nations.

Balkan unions have proven to be a failure, that is all.

Nurzat
12-16-2016, 08:10 PM
add southwest and south Romanian regions to Balkan union pls: Banat, Oltenia, Muntenia (Dobrudja will join Russia together with Bărăgan, Moldova, Bucovina and Rep. of Moldova)

Coolguy1
No, Greeks should distance themselves further away from Balkan garbage.

Voskos
I support a union of all villagers against the urban population.

MellowD
12-16-2016, 08:13 PM
add southwest and south Romanian regions to Balkan union pls: Banat, Oltenia, Muntenia (Dobrudja will join Russia together with Bărăgan, Moldova, Bucovina and Rep. of Moldova)

and Transylvania independent, finally! ;)

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 08:14 PM
Apparently you do not know things well, so you should not talk on the behalf of other nations.

Balkan unions have proven to be a failure, that is all.

did you see anything else in my post?

I disagree that Balkan is garbage, with exceptions.

I just can't see Greece as predominantly similar to any balkanic nation, in contrast to mediterraneans.

Arjana
12-16-2016, 08:15 PM

Take it easy boy.

We have such a strong descendant of Periclis here lol.

Do you think the other balkaners what to unite with you or what?

Arjana
12-16-2016, 08:16 PM
did you see anything else in my post?

I disagree that Balkan is garbage, with exceptions.

I just can't see Greece as predominantly similar to any balkanic nation, in contrast to mediterraneans.

You included Bosnia and Albania in your text. Since you have no knowledge about other countries, you should speak only about yours.

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2016, 08:17 PM
You included Bosnia and Albania in your text. Since you have no knowledge about other countries, you should speak only about yours.

then i guess you would associate your country or bosnia with Serbia or Croatia.

good luck (or better say good Lack) then

katniss
12-16-2016, 08:18 PM
He said that he doesn't identify with a single ethnicity once. The closest thing for him would probably be so-called "Yugoslav" nationality.

No. The closest thing for him would probably be Albanian who pretend to be something else.

Arjana
12-16-2016, 08:19 PM
then i guess you would associate your country or bosnia with Serbia or Croatia.

good luck (or better say good Lack) then

I do not, but you do not see me speaking on the behalf of other countries.

Laberia
12-16-2016, 08:21 PM
I support a union of all villagers against the urban population.
WRONG!
Not a union of villagers but a uninon of katnars.

Laberia
12-16-2016, 08:21 PM
I do not, but you do not see me speaking on the behalf of other countries.

He is an idiot.

catgeorge
12-16-2016, 08:25 PM
I am sorry but Greeks have come from someone elses groins. Zeus eternal alpha fucking spawned Macedon.

https://i.imgsafe.org/45b3ce1321.png

Nurzat
12-16-2016, 08:35 PM
and Transylvania independent, finally! ;)

I don't care about that shitty place. Transylvania is Hungarian land but now infested by Gypsies, especially Sibiu-Mureș counties, but also towns like Dej, Gherla, Brașov and many others. Transylvania is a shithole. Moldova and Bucovina are the only White places in Romania

Coolguy1
12-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Take it easy boy.

We have such a strong descendant of Periclis here lol.

Do you think the other balkaners what to unite with you or what?

You know how many Albanian, Bulgarian, Romanian immigrants live in Greece? You're lucky that we are your neighbors, otherwise half your nation would be starving.

Laberia
12-16-2016, 08:37 PM
I am sorry but Greeks have come from someone elses groins. Zeus eternal alpha fucking spawned Macedon.

https://i.imgsafe.org/45b3ce1321.png

And what have to do a prosfig, turkosporos like you with this?

catgeorge
12-16-2016, 08:39 PM

If you look closely dear 80 IQ'er that the Ionians come from the same bloodline as Macedonians.

Laberia
12-16-2016, 08:43 PM
If you look closely dear 80 IQ'er that the Ionians come from the same bloodline as Macedonians.

HERK
12-16-2016, 08:50 PM
I am for this Union, but the Balkanites would not understand the importance of the unity and its fruits so it wouldn't work because they think licking the balls of the western Europe will bring them advancement and honor :), to say it more clearly, they are too weak to compete with the Western Europe or other world regions,they prefer to be ruled i guess.

MellowD
12-16-2016, 09:15 PM
I don't care about that shitty place. Transylvania is Hungarian land but now infested by Gypsies, especially Sibiu-Mureș counties, but also towns like Dej, Gherla, Brașov and many others. Transylvania is a shithole. Moldova and Bucovina are the only White places in Romania

Yes, Moldavia iz za best, Vaslui master race! :D

Nurzat
12-16-2016, 09:23 PM
Yes, Moldavia iz za best, Vaslui master race! :D

actually Vaslui county has the Whitest look by far, most of them are depigmented, I was amazed when meeting all sorts of Nordic-like Vasluians, they have more Northern faces than my Ukrainian-inhabited region, honestly. I suspect they are a former isolated population formed from Gothic leftovers and newly arrived East Slavs in the Early Middle Ages. I recently crossed Vaslui county by car, in Vaslui Lidl store there were some 60-70 people, over 90% had light eyes, and either Germanic either Slavic faces, it felt much Whiter than Austria that I visited, for example

MellowD
12-16-2016, 09:34 PM
actually Vaslui county has the Whitest look by far, most of them are depigmented, I was amazed when meeting all sorts of Nordic-like Vasluians, they have more Northern faces than my Ukrainian-inhabited region, honestly. I suspect they are a former isolated population formed from Gothic leftovers and newly arrived East Slavs in the Early Middle Ages. I recently crossed Vaslui county by car, in Vaslui Lidl store there were some 60-70 people, over 90% had light eyes, and either Germanic either Slavic faces, it felt much Whiter than Austria that I visited, for example

Oh wow, so Vaslui and Stockholm have more than one thing in common.

GoneWithTheWind
12-16-2016, 09:40 PM

Macedonia was settled by 150 000 Slavs my dear low iq friend

Sideritis
12-16-2016, 09:44 PM
I am in favor of a Union. But that can happen only if we were other types of people. :icon_ask:

catgeorge
12-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Macedonia was settled by 150 000 Slavs my dear low iq friend

Obviously you did not hear about the fact that these slavs were re allocated to Anatolia dear mis educated buddy.

Arnold Joseph Toynbee (15 March 1973). Constantine Porphyrogenitus and his world. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-215253-4. A further settlement of 308,000 Slavs was planted in Bithynia (part, by then, of thema Opsikion), on the River ... The earliest piece of evidence for a deportation of Slavs from the Balkan Peninsula to Asia Minor may be a seal inscribed ... This seal is dated 'the eighth indiction', and this might be either the year 649/50 or the year 694/5. Since it is on record that 5,000 Slavs deserted from the East Romans to the Arabs as early as 664/5,1 Charanis dates the seal 650, and this dates the first deportation of Slavs from the Balkan Peninsula to Asia Minor in the reign of Constans II ...

It was a never ending cycle. (we did not harm them, we re allocated them)

Bosniensis
12-17-2016, 06:54 AM
Question was Fair, I did not want to insult anyone.

I know that balkans is a scary place because it's filled with nationalist diseases.

Thing is, for many years.. many foreign nations ruled this region, and even today
we are being ruled by Germany and USA.

Insuperable
12-17-2016, 07:43 AM

Snake, he is either delusional or he was trolling. He is some mongrel Yugoslav who identifies as Roman, Byzantinr Yugoslav or whatever.

brennus dux gallorum
12-17-2016, 07:50 AM

I know that balkans is a scary place because it's filled with nationalist diseases.

Thing is, for many years.. many foreign nations ruled this region, and even today

Balkans are not scary, the opposite, I like most of balkanic countries

However, as I said, the problem at least for Greece is that most of us see ourselves as more related to mediterranean Europeans (like Italy or Malta) than with balkans.

I guess Croatians also see themselves as separated from balkans, then consider how much more distant Greece is which speaks a centum western language with a pure mediterranean accent

Not to talk about dna, we are on border with Bulgaria and the same time genetically very distant

Ujku
12-17-2016, 11:26 AM
Yes..We must name it Albanian Empire tho...sounds cooler

Bosniensis
12-17-2016, 01:16 PM
Balkans are not scary, the opposite, I like most of balkanic countries

However, as I said, the problem at least for Greece is that most of us see ourselves as more related to mediterranean Europeans (like Italy or Malta) than with balkans.

I guess Croatians also see themselves as separated from balkans, then consider how much more distant Greece is which speaks a centum western language with a pure mediterranean accent

Not to talk about dna, we are on border with Bulgaria and the same time genetically very distant

After 900 years of Greek-Slavic Empire called "Eastern Roman Empire"
After 500 years of Ottoman Empire and mixture with Anatolians and Turks...

Trust me, Greece is nothing but a gigantic mix of all nation of balkan who speak Greek language.
Same goes for Istanbul, they call themselves Turks.. but that propostrous.. they are just
people from Balkans who converted to Islam.

I am usually misunderstood because I am not nationalist or religious fanatic.
I see people only through paternal blood line, and that's only what counts. Nothing else.

You claim to be closer related to Italians. Well that's normal. But if you think that those Serbian Lords of
the past are Distant to you.. well think again:

Kantakuzenos,
Angelos,
Komenos,
Palaiologos,

Those families exist within Slavic populace today. Even Last Byzantine Emperor was Half-Slav.

Greek nation is basically an orthodox populace of Roman Empire who spoke ancient Hellenic language or migrants
who learned ancient Hellenic (Greek) language. There is no guarantee that even 30% of modern Greece populace originate
from Greece.

Can you imagine how many Celts, Thracians, Illyrians etc.. who served in Roman Empire had to migrate to Greece according
to imperial orders etc...? They learned Greek and what? Are they Greeks just because they learned Greek language?

Same happened to Slavs and Italians, people mixed... there are no clean nations, yet you claim.. "I feel nothing in common with South Slavs"
That could be understood as a funny joke.

Pausanias
12-17-2016, 01:40 PM

This.

Profileid
12-17-2016, 01:43 PM
If it leads to another civil war, then yes.

frankhammer
12-17-2016, 01:59 PM

You're not being ruled by proxy by any other nation. The Balkan nations are shortsighted, have no vision and are constantly tripping over their own feet.

brennus dux gallorum
12-17-2016, 02:25 PM
After 900 years of Greek-Slavic Empire called "Eastern Roman Empire"
After 500 years of Ottoman Empire and mixture with Anatolians and Turks...

Trust me, Greece is nothing but a gigantic mix of all nation of balkan who speak Greek language.
Same goes for Istanbul, they call themselves Turks.. but that propostrous.. they are just
people from Balkans who converted to Islam.

I am usually misunderstood because I am not nationalist or religious fanatic.
I see people only through paternal blood line, and that's only what counts. Nothing else.

You claim to be closer related to Italians. Well that's normal. But if you think that those Serbian Lords of
the past are Distant to you.. well think again:

Kantakuzenos,
Angelos,
Komenos,
Palaiologos,

Those families exist within Slavic populace today. Even Last Byzantine Emperor was Half-Slav.

Greek nation is basically an orthodox populace of Roman Empire who spoke ancient Hellenic language or migrants
who learned ancient Hellenic (Greek) language. There is no guarantee that even 30% of modern Greece populace originate
from Greece.

Can you imagine how many Celts, Thracians, Illyrians etc.. who served in Roman Empire had to migrate to Greece according
to imperial orders etc...? They learned Greek and what? Are they Greeks just because they learned Greek language?

Same happened to Slavs and Italians, people mixed... there are no clean nations, yet you claim.. "I feel nothing in common with South Slavs"
That could be understood as a funny joke.

First of all there has never been any grek-slavic empire, the Byzantine empire wad Greek and roman and slavs mostly lived out of its borders

Second, Greece has never been ottoman under 500 years, it was for 3 centuries, the way it has been for three centuries under Venetians, catalonians and Franks, and more recently Bavarians

I just told you how we consider ourselves and how most of Europe see us

If you don't like it it's your problem, all I know is that I am related to countries like Italy or Malta, not to balkans

Drawing-slim
12-17-2016, 02:54 PM
Regarldess you suppoerted or not a united balkans is going to be a fact with the capital tirana and albanians ruling by majority vote. 100% of slvas voting for albos.
You think i am joking but this is going happened. As slvas getting more informed about genetics and history they will eagerly vote for this union.

epirot
12-20-2016, 08:00 AM

Macedonia = Macedonians
Bulgaria = Macedonians.

+ Croatia/Slovenia/Slovakia/Russia/etc.... RUSSIA is the alternative. ONLY RUSSIA.

Szegedist
12-20-2016, 08:06 AM
"One Croat = All Croats" - rv12aval

If one million Croats wrote on this forum "no to Yugoslavia and west Balkan", but one person wrote " glory to Yugoslavia ", rv12aval would wet her panties and register only that one post.

Anyway, the Ottoman Empire was the closest the Balkans will ever have to a union..

+ Croatia/Slovenia/Slovakia/Russia/etc.... RUSSIA is the alternative. ONLY RUSSIA.

What makes you think Russians want to accept wannabes Slav and wanabee Greek, vlah gypsies like yourself ?

epirot
12-20-2016, 12:56 PM
What makes you think Russians want to accept wannabes Slav and wanabee Greek, vlah gypsies like yourself ?

Ukrainian scholar admitted that Serbian is one of the most archaic dialects of Slavic. Some say the origins of the Slavs have been in the balkans. oh, and I am whiter than your sister. (since it makes a difference in your empty head)

Bosniensis
12-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Ukrainian scholar admitted that Serbian is one of the most archaic dialects of Slavic. Some say the origins of the Slavs have been in the balkans. oh, and I am whiter than your sister. (since it makes a difference in your empty head)

Actually nobody knows how the original slavic languages sounded like.

We don't know % of original Illyrian language in modern Serbo-Croatian language.

So you are mostly right I believe.

JanPulja
12-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Balkans without the Turkish aftermath Albos and Bosniaks and without the Greeks would make a viable political union.

Arjana
12-20-2016, 01:31 PM
First of all there has never been any grek-slavic empire, the Byzantine empire wad Greek and roman and slavs mostly lived out of its borders

Second, Greece has never been ottoman under 500 years, it was for 3 centuries, the way it has been for three centuries under Venetians, catalonians and Franks, and more recently Bavarians

I just told you how we consider ourselves and how most of Europe see us

If you don't like it it's your problem, all I know is that I am related to countries like Italy or Malta, not to balkans

The Byzantine Empire was Roman and that is how they identified . All the Emperors were either Illyrians, Thracians, Armenians or just some mixed bunch. Even the term byzantine was invented by the westerners.

Parts of Greece such as Thrace and Macedonia were part of the Ottoman Empire for 540 years, Thessaly for 480 years and only Peloponnese has been under Ottomans for 350 years. Catalans holed Athens and parts of Peloponnese before Ottomans and Venetians used to hold only the southern part of Peloponnese.

Balkans without the Turkish aftermath Albos and Bosniaks and without the Greeks would make a viable political union.

I think Balkaners should take advice from Russian mongols and the way how russians mixed later on with their once upon masters such as tartars and mongols.

epirot
12-20-2016, 01:42 PM
Actually nobody knows how the original slavic languages sounded like.

We don't know % of original Illyrian language in modern Serbo-Croatian language.

So you are mostly right I believe.

Just studying the very first toponyms in southern Greece might give an idea of how those first Slavs spoke back in 400 AD. In any case it is very similar to modern Slav.

JanPulja
12-20-2016, 01:49 PM
I think Albanians should take advice from Russian mongols

I think so too. Whatever the turks dumped on ur brains, it aint working

Voskos
12-20-2016, 06:06 PM
The Byzantine Empire was Roman and that is how they identified . All the Emperors were either Illyrians, Thracians, Armenians or just some mixed bunch. Even the term byzantine was invented by the westerners.

Parts of Greece such as Thrace and Macedonia were part of the Ottoman Empire for 540 years, Thessaly for 480 years and only Peloponnese has been under Ottomans for 350 years. Catalans holed Athens and parts of Peloponnese before Ottomans and Venetians used to hold only the southern part of Peloponnese.

I think Balkaners should take advice from Russian mongols and the way how russians mixed later on with their once upon masters such as tartars and mongols.

The emperors don't define the national consciousness of the people. Greeks were called Romioi, whereas Albanians were referred to as Illyrians and later as Arvanitai.

Btw JanPulja is just your typical Russian uneducated hillbilly, no need to take him seriously.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-20-2016, 06:19 PM
We had Yugoslavia for that and failed miserably.

brennus dux gallorum
12-20-2016, 07:45 PM

you already know that the majority of the population does not live in the regions you refered as 480 or 540 under ottomans:rolleyes:

you forgot Central Greece and the islands (ionian islands were not even ottoman) which also were for smaller periods part of the Ottoman empire, (3+ centuries, not 400 or more years), not only pelloponese, all of them representing the 65% of Greek population

the 65% of the population of Greece lives in the parts that were Catalan, Frankish and venetian for 3 centuries, and for so (or even less in some cases) were ottoman. That's one of the reasons that the predominant identity of Greece is not balkanic

Also Greece was liberated 1 century before south Balkans, and immediately was ruled by bavarians.

the second i guess is the reaction of Greece with the west and mostly Southern Europe through navy in all of the periods, as Greece is technically the only non landlocked nation in the area. Balkanic people have no "sea culture", except of Dalmatians whom as I said i do not include in Balkans from most of aspects

the last but not least, I would say the most important that seperates Greece from Balkans today, is the last century, when all Balkanic countries joined the eastern block, and Greece the western. The only Balkanic country which was semi-open to the west was Yugoslavia. this last century was decisive in terms of shaping the societies in both Balkans and Greece.

the only sure is that Greece, was for much less than 500 years under Ottomans, and you know that particular regions come to someone's mind when he thinks of Greece. these regions are deffinetely not those you refered (apart from the fact that 35% of the citizens live there)

As for Byzantine empire, it was Greek roman, which means it had a Roman identity which was heired by Greeks, exclusively, who later called themselves Romans. As for the emperors, they were from several parts of the empire (including Greece, especially the last dynasty), but all of them after 7th century had accepted the hellenisation of the empire, no matters where they were from.

Ryujin
12-20-2016, 07:49 PM
Balkan Pact of 1934 can be revived.

http://www.linns.com/insights/stamp-collecting-basics/2004/september/joint-issues--stamp-twins--colonial-issues/basicslider-1/rc2_0927_big.jpg

epirot
12-21-2016, 08:06 AM

So this :

http://www.crashonline.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/%CF%80%CE%B1%CE%B6%CE%AC%CF%81%CE%B9.jpg

wants to distance itself from this :

http://www.jagodina.autentik.net/2011/pijacna_trgovina/001.JPG

catgeorge
12-21-2016, 08:15 AM
Distancing is a very bad word to use - we are friends with all the Balkan people even the Fyromythomaniacs

Robocop
12-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Never.

There is no such thing as Balkan, except British GeoPolitical invention from 19th century.

RENAME IT, then maybe.

Laberia
12-21-2016, 08:31 AM
The emperors don't define the national consciousness of the people. Greeks were called Romioi, whereas Albanians were referred to as Illyrians and later as Arvanitai.

Btw JanPulja is just your typical Russian uneducated hillbilly, no need to take him seriously.

Yes of course define. You know how it`s work. When one Illyrian was elected Emperor, all the katnars of his tribe followed him in City. Hahahahahahahahahhaha. It`s called: Nepotism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism).
BTW, Fanar was an Albanian neighbourhood in City, little Albania.

EL_BARBARO
12-21-2016, 08:40 AM
Yep. I support, but capital city in Athena.

Herr Abubu
12-21-2016, 08:41 AM

Russians are a great people while you can barely call Albanians a people. So yes, we should watch them and learn. Compare the thought, spirituality, ideology, etc., within the two countries and weep for Albania.

epirot
12-22-2016, 07:16 AM
Never.

There is no such thing as Balkan, except British GeoPolitical invention from 19th century.

RENAME IT, then maybe.

there is no Byzantium as well. This is a german invention from 16th century.

lets face it, everything but the Slavs is virtual reality.

Baibars06
02-11-2017, 11:13 PM
No :D Because i think it's impossible anymore, maybe after 150-200 years

Mingle
02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
You forgot about Romania.

DarknessWin
02-11-2017, 11:21 PM
I support a Balkanic Union , i have many enemies there but i respect them more because at least balkanians are real men and not faggots like northerners

A meditteranean/balcan Union would rule europe like Rome and Byzantium in the past

Porn Master
02-11-2017, 11:24 PM
I support a Balkanic Union , i have many enemies there but i respect them more because at least balkanians are real men and not faggots like northerners

A meditteranean/balcan Union would rule europe like Rome and Byzantium in the past

why are you so butthurt? Cry me a river like a true gayreek woman xD we together beat the shit out of you in other thread and you're crying. You're such a liar xD

Norka
02-11-2017, 11:31 PM

Hey remember us faggot?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmvTgWqS1Em2NAyoWH3lOgRm26ZLFP3 zVzVGCL3q3jdE280UHjmJR-HDmKaQ

DarknessWin
02-11-2017, 11:32 PM
why are you so butthurt? Cry me a river like a true gayreek woman xD we together beat the shit out of you in other thread and you're crying. You're such a liar xD

Beat what?? All of you chickened out.
noone contact me, FAGGOTS

DarknessWin
02-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Hey remember us faggot?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmvTgWqS1Em2NAyoWH3lOgRm26ZLFP3 zVzVGCL3q3jdE280UHjmJR-HDmKaQ

History dont change, they destroyed from Romans

Norka
02-11-2017, 11:40 PM
History dont change, they destroyed from Romans

Hahaha sure sure. You kissed our steppe boots and your woman slept with steppe men. It is the way it has always been gayreek.

Porn Master
02-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Beat what?? All of you chickened out.
noone contact me, FAGGOTS

we don't want contact with you because your spread AIDS you balkan bacha bazi gayreek xd

DarknessWin
02-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Hahaha sure sure. You kissed our steppe boots and your woman slept with steppe men. It is the way it has always been gayreek.

Greece have 0% Steppe DNA mongol.
On the other Hand all Balkans and Meditteranean along with far Ukraine score greek dna and Dinaro-Med Pontid types

Hunns destroyed and dissapeared , Romans do it well

Where are your contact info?? CHICKENS RUN RUN RUN

Dandelion
02-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Let's make Yugoslavia again. It worked perfectly the time before.

DarknessWin
02-11-2017, 11:51 PM
we don't want contact with you because your spread AIDS you balkan bacha bazi gayreek xd

You are just Coward Pussies from the North, that's why we fuck your girls every summer ;)

Freeroostah
02-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Bulgarians are not Macedonians, just partially Thracians.
Only Greeks and some Slavisized fyromians of the south are Macedonians.

Norka
02-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Greece have 0% Steppe DNA mongol.
On the other Hand all Balkans and Meditteranean along with far Ukraine score greek dna and Dinaro-Med Pontid types

Hunns destroyed and dissapeared , Romans do it well

Where are your contact info?? CHICKENS RUN RUN RUN

Come to Kazakhstan gayreek. I will send you the adress where to meet me.

Lavrentis
08-19-2017, 07:31 PM
It could only be done under the Ottoman Empire, but these Balkanites destroyed it too. :clap2:

Were you serious here or trolling? :laugh:

Trilecce
08-19-2017, 07:39 PM

Macedonia = Macedonians
Bulgaria = Macedonians.

I have criteria for this.

1. No slavs or turks, no slavic or turkish culture, language or DNA. If your found to have slavic or turkish y-dna it will be a sentence for castration.

2. Repopulate Dalmatia with latins from Italy.

3. Ban Russia from pretending that they are the continuation of the east roman empire.

The double headed eagle is exclusive to people who spring from Romans and no one else.

Geni
08-19-2017, 07:47 PM
NO, i can not accept to live together with people like Lollipop...

Decius
08-19-2017, 07:52 PM
It should be the Serbian Empire

Laberia
08-19-2017, 07:57 PM
NO, i can not accept to live together with people like Lollipop...

Lollipop is a sick person. I have never meet in forums a person like him. I can understand that some people after they are banned definitely, they return under a new account. Nobody, even him don't know how many times he has been banned from this forum. Nobody knows how many accounts he had in the past or he have now. A permanent bann is something rare here in Apricity. He always return and return again. Enough, you have been banned so many times, follow your life, try something different. But he insist again. Yesterday was banned for seven days his second account, Serbon Makeridov. Can you imagine? He have two, three, or maybe more accounts active at the same time. It's crazy, he ask a question to himself from one account and he answer with the other account. He is sick.

Lollipop
08-19-2017, 07:58 PM
I have criteria for this.

1. No slavs or turks, no slavic or turkish culture, language or DNA. If your found to have slavic or turkish y-dna it will be a sentence for castration.

2. Repopulate Dalmatia with latins from Italy.

3. Ban Russia from pretending that they are the continuation of the east roman empire.

The double headed eagle is exclusive to people who spring from Romans and no one else.

No slavs would include 25% of albanians and no turks would include the other 75%.

Bosniensis
08-19-2017, 07:58 PM
It should be the Serbian Empire

Greece is Ancient Serbian land!!!!!

:thumb001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3EFxPXuSw

Lavrentis
08-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Lollipop is a sick person. I have never meet in forums a person like him. I can understand that some people after they are banned definitely, they return under a new account. Nobody, even him don't know how many times he has been banned from this forum. Nobody knows how many accounts he had in the past or he have now. A permanent bann is something rare here in Apricity. He always return and return again. Enough, you have been banned so many times, follow your life, try something different. But he insist again. Yesterday was banned for seven days his second account, Serbon Makeridov. Can you imagine? He have two, three, or maybe more accounts active at the same time. It's crazy, he ask a question to himself from one account and he answer with the other account. He is sick.

I don't think that Serbo Makeridov is Lollipop's sock puppet. In some threads, they commented in the same minute.

Lollipop seems like an incel tbh.

Laberia
08-19-2017, 08:09 PM
I don't think that Serbo Makeridov is Lollipop's sock puppet. In some threads, they commented in the same minute.

Lollipop seems like an incel tbh.
Is him, believe me. I can spot him from the first three posts. When i say that he is sick you have to believe me that he is sick. He use at the same time PC and cellphone. For example he had this two accounts contemporary few times ago, Deymark and Incel. Can you imagine an serious discussion between this two accounts? God, i mean all this is crazy.