PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Cop Kills Unarmed Man, Dog

Sol Invictus
10-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Phoenix cop tells man “I don’t need no warrant, mother——,” and then kills him and his dog.

Oct 12 2010

nb9tTDws18o

Smaland
10-13-2010, 01:04 AM
I don't fault Mr. Marino for answering the way he did, because he is the head of the local police union. Also, he must maintain a public position of calmness and objectivity, to allow due process to move forward correctly.

Having said this, I can only state the obvious: what happened is just plain unbelievable.

Debaser11
10-13-2010, 02:27 AM
If only the news went after ALL common criminals with such veracity. I know it's a cop thing which makes it more shocking, but the news should not expect Officer Marino to answer any differently than how he did. This trigger-happy cop (who is an anomaly) just made his peers' job of keeping the streets safe that much harder.

The minority thing in this report is dumb. Cops target them because that's where most of the crime happens. Duh!

This is more fodder for the "all cops are scum" crowd. Too bad.

SwordoftheVistula
10-13-2010, 03:28 AM
The 'not needing a warrant' thing is true, due to strict 'domestic violence' laws.

Those 'domestic violence' calls always have cops on the edge because they encounter people acting crazy/emotional/irrational and anything can happen. This woman is to blame in a large part for calling the cops because of an argument with her son, since that is what created the situation which led to his death.

Sol Invictus
10-15-2010, 06:51 AM
KHPO News, Channel 5
October 14, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/2010/1006/25304304_240X135.jpg

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Attorney's Office released detailed information regarding the circumstances that landed Officer Richard Chrisman on the so-called "Brady" list.

The list is a database of law enforcement personnel whose credibility can be questioned on the stand for unprofessional actions in the past.

In August of 2005, Chrisman and his partner were caught on video tape arresting a mentally disabled woman who had a warrant out for her arrest.

During the arrest, Chrisman's female partner searched the suspect. At one point in the video, the female officer can be seen putting her hand behind her back and Chrisman placing something in her hand.

That object was drug paraphernalia the officers had confiscated from a prior contact, According the Maricopa County Attorney's office.

The female officer then pretended to find the paraphernalia during the search of the woman being arrested, officials said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/25393942/detail.html