PDA

View Full Version : We Are Losing Our Country

British and Proud
02-01-2009, 03:44 PM
This is my latest blog post (http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-are-losing-our-country.html), minus the hyperlinks.

We Are Losing Our Country

I knew that the muslim population was growing faster than the rest of society, but even I was shocked to discover just how rapidly they are proliferating:

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times.

The population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society, the research by the Office for National Statistics reveals. In the same period the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.

Experts said that the increase was attributable to immigration, a higher birthrate and conversions to Islam during the period of 2004-2008, when the data was gathered. They said that it also suggested a growing willingness among believers to describe themselves as Muslims because the western reaction to war and terrorism had strengthened their sense of identity.

Muslim leaders have welcomed the growing population of their communities as academics highlighted the implications for British society, integration and government resources.

If this trend continues unabated, it is not unreasonable to believe it will transform British society significantly. Worse, their population may well increase exponentially - with muslims continuing to marry from abroad, have more children and have them at a younger age. Is it inconceivable that they will then demand concessions, or at least use the democratic system to Islamify Britain?

What is British about a man who attends his local mosque, speaks Urdu as his first language (at home, in the community centre, local shops, etc), wears traditional muslim clothes, grows a beard as thick as his fist, eats halal meat, avoids alcohol, makes his wife wear a niqab, supports the Pakistani cricket team and would like Sharia Law to replace the current legal system? Being British is surely more than just being born here?

I believe it was The Duke of Wellington who said that being born in a stable doesn't make one a horse, after somebody asserted he was Irish. Likewise Kipling wasn't Indian, despite being born in India. In Switzerland jus soli is not recognised, and thus being born there does not confer upon the child Swiss nationality.

Enoch Powell was nearly right when he predicted:

There is no comparable official figure for the year 2000, but it must be in the region of five to seven million, approximately one-tenth of the whole population, and approaching that of Greater London. Of course, it will not be evenly distributed from Margate to Aberystwyth and from Penzance to Aberdeen. Whole areas, towns and parts of towns across England will be occupied by sections of the immigrant and immigrant-descended population.

According to Wikipedia, 90.92% of the population of England was 'White' as of 2001, implying over 9% were non-white. With nearly a decade of Nu Labour governance, there will have been further, unparallelled, demographic change.

So what's the solution? Enoch advocated an end to immigration, coupled with voluntary repatriation, as does the BNP:

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

This is presumbly the BNP policy that so irks our political adversaries, but what's immoral about it? Only illegal immigrants and criminals will be forcibly repatriated, and many ethnic minorities still speak the language of their ancestors, are familiar with their ancestral culture and often will have visited their ancestral homeland, in many cases they will still have relatives there. Thus I cannot see how repatriation would be very traumatic for them. In fact after the 7/7 attrocity, it was reported that two-thirds of muslims considered leaving the UK.

I will be a very old man in sixty years, or more likely dead, but for those of you who hope to bequeath to your children and grandchildren a country worth living in, I think you have to get behind the BNP.

Thorum
02-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Great post, Proud!! Hope you don't mind put I put a link to your blog on my blog (www.europeanalliance.blogspot.com (http://www.europeanalliance.blogspot.com)). Keep up the fight comrade, the West is caving with little resistance.
:cool:

British and Proud
02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Great post, Proud!! Hope you don't mind put I put a link to your blog on my blog (www.europeanalliance.blogspot.com (http://www.europeanalliance.blogspot.com)). Keep up the fight comrade, the West is caving with little resistance.
:cool:

Thanks for the compliment and the link. I will also add a link to your blog.

Skandi
02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I will be a very old man in sixty years, or more likely dead, but for those of you who hope to bequeath to your children and grandchildren a country worth living in, I think you have to get behind the BNP.

Now if their mail outs weren't so damn stupid and in such awful type I might be happier with spending my money! They do seem to think that all of their members are stupid, this really doesn't help.

I do support them though by the way

Kastrioti1443
05-30-2015, 04:44 PM
So, any change in 6 years and a half?

What have you done for the preservation?

Neon Knight
05-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Immigration reached a record high under the last government and we recently re-elected the main party of that government :)

Innit marvellous?