PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a hooligan

Svarog
10-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Reading a lot of shit lately about Serbian hooligans, terrorists of Europe, Partizan Belgrade fans needs to be banned etc etc etc, well, my dear Europeans, as a member of one of those 'hooligans' all I can say is good grief. Do Serbs have hooligans? YES but show me which country doesn't??

Serbian hooligans became something like a myth in Europe, and apparently it's a trophy of any fans in Europe to beat a Serbian fan, I've been to 10 international football games (Slovakia, Belgium x2, Germany, Bosnia, Ukraine, Finland, Italy (NOT THIS ONE!!), Turkey and Slovenia), to countless international basketball games etc next week I am traveling to Portugal and then away game in London against Arsenal

Out of those 10 games it's only Finland and Turkey where we were not attacked, Finland probably because nobody cares and Turkey where we actually expected to be attacked and fierce combat with Turkish fans it was the only place where we were greeted like people, in hotel they treated us like anyone else and in return we did not make a SINGLE incident, as we did not in Finland.

Bosnia - attacked by both cops and fans without making any incidents before

Slovakia - attacked by fans before, during and after the game

Slovenia - attacked by fans before and after the game

Belgium - groups of Partizan fans attacked before the game, 5 stabbed, one lost an eye and one still fighting for his life in hospital

Germany - attacked by fans before the game

Ukraine - minor harassment by Ukrainian police

Italy - attacked by fans before and after the game

What I am trying to say, we're not innocent either but the truth is we do not go to games to fight, create mess, attack people but first and foremost to support our club, I am not aggressive for no reason and most of the people aren't but every group have few trouble makers, now, we will be able to control those few people but once we get attacked it's impossible to control anyone and I think it is pretty obvious what happens next

Not to make it an empty talk provided one out of numerous videos i will maybe. This is recorded by my friend, EUFA cup game in Slovakia, Slovakian fans attacking us when we did not make a single incident, angry Serb fans breaking the gate, chasing Slovakians and disturbing the game, of course whose fault was it later? ours of course, watch for yourself, I am on this very video as well

6YJoX0egd48

Incident in Bosnia for which we got kicked out of all European competitions for a year, again, without making any incidents first

648BiXn0mzU

The Ripper
10-15-2010, 09:49 AM
YES but show me which country doesn't??
Finland. :D

Monolith
10-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Incident in Bosnia for which we got kicked out of all European competitions for a year, again, without making any incidents first

648BiXn0mzU
That was in Croatian part of Herzegovina. :D When you said Bosnia, my first impression was that you were in Sarajevo or some other city with Bosniak majority.