PDA

View Full Version : When Mongols gave Muslims a taste of their own medicine.

RN97
12-27-2016, 02:27 PM
https://youtu.be/XJqk8-GWBkU

It's is also theorized by some that the Mongols were the largest factor in keeping the Muslims out of Europe.

Gold-Shekel
12-27-2016, 02:32 PM
What did the Mongols do then? They converted to Islam and invaded Europe so if I were you I wouldn't be so supportive of Mongols.

RN97
12-27-2016, 02:48 PM
What did the Mongols do then? They converted to Islam and invaded Europe so if I were you I wouldn't be so supportive of Mongols.

Who said I am?

Gold-Shekel
12-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Who said I am?

You obviously are, posting a video with the title "Mongols giving Muslims a taste of their own medicine" which is a way of saying "teaching them a lesson" aka being supportive of someone's punishment.

You also seem to forget that the Muslims were in Europe for a long time (Al Andalus).

RN97
12-27-2016, 03:02 PM
You obviously are, posting a video with the title "Mongols giving Muslims a taste of their own medicine" which is a way of saying "teaching them a lesson" aka being supportive of someone's punishment.

You also seem to forget that the Muslims were in Europe for a long time (Al Andalus).

Sure, but they didn't have an easy pathway into Europe from the east and they were severely weakened by the mongols.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-27-2016, 03:05 PM
They didn't have an easy time in Iberia as well, this statue of Geraldo sem Pavor located in the Portuguese city of Évora gives you an idea.

http://c6.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/Baf067eb1/12949342_0MnVJ.jpeg

Gold-Shekel
12-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Sure, but they didn't have an easy pathway into Europe from the east and they were severely weakened by the mongols.

I think they just didn't care, Europe at the time was a bigger shithole than the Middle-East was.

Root
12-27-2016, 03:18 PM
I think they just didn't care, Europe at the time was a bigger shithole than the Middle-East was.

but in recent centuries Europe and the Middle East switched places

RN97
12-27-2016, 03:18 PM

Sure they didn't intend to help Europe, lol. How stupid do you think I am?
Europe was not a shithole, that's a lie....

Gold-Shekel
12-27-2016, 03:22 PM
but in recent centuries Europe and the Middle East switched places

Indeed. Muslims are in their own Middle Age now.

Sure they didn't intend to help Europe, lol. How stupid do you think I am?
Europe was not a shithole, that's a lie....

Lol, keep telling that to yourself. Why is it called "the Middle-Ages". Why did the Renaissance happen? Who saved ancient Greek and Roman books and knowledge? Europeans didn't shower for fear of getting a disease...