PDA

View Full Version : Split: Football violence & hooliganism

Guapo
10-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Anyway, Italian police are all to blame. It was all set up. Why did tattoo man have a weapon on him?

jV7vS65-Eq0

San Galgano
10-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Anyway, Italian police are all to blame. It was all set up. Why did tattoo man have a weapon on him?

Sure italian police has some faults, but so has Serbia to have let those people come in Italy. Serbia knows who those people are not italian police.
I've been a fan too and i have seen what people is able to do even without weapons anyway. They use seats, pieces of bathrooms, coins, lighters etc, infact one of the guy yesterday was breaking the containing glass with a seat.
The fact is that italian police could have had some faults but Uefa will take in consideration the fact that weapons or not you are not allowed to create mess and Italy will be sanctioned only with money.
I would like to play that match again though and i'm not for a ban of Serbia.
You can't punish an entire nation for 100 idiots.

RoyBatty
10-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Yeah, but our football fans don't behave like they escaped from a ZOO.

Well, at least not all the time anyway. :D

Yeah but what about your tennis fans??? :eek: :D :thumb001:

RoyBatty
10-15-2010, 06:15 AM
No pal, they stopped the match cause serbian fans thrown missiles and flares in the pitch and the side of the stadium where children and families were, plus they punched and threaten your goalkeeper before the match.
Police could not intervene because there were many children and families between Serbians too, so the hooligans could keep on doing what they want.

They didn't do anything the average Lazio hool wouldn't be doing so I don't really understand what the big deal is all about.

San Galgano
10-15-2010, 05:59 PM
They didn't do anything the average Lazio hool wouldn't be doing so I don't really understand what the big deal is all about.

Until now i have never heard Lazio fans doing mess around Europe, and we were talking about that specific match only.

P.s
Anyway the national team in Italy is followed by families and children, differently from clubs matches.

RoyBatty
10-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Forza Lazio!!! :D

Some typical family atmosphere games.

12jQI0TImEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jQI0TImEA

San Galgano
10-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Forza Lazio!!! :D

Some typical family atmosphere games.

12jQI0TImEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jQI0TImEA

Some family's disputes happen everywhere.:D

Tough mate, those are internal matches of Lazio team, not the national team.:thumb001:
I have seen even swiss fans of Bern pissed off as hell, need i say more?:D

Svarog
10-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Some family's disputes happen everywhere.:D

Tough mate, those are internal matches of Lazio team, not the national team.:thumb001:
I have seen even swiss fans of Bern pissed off as hell, need i say more?:D

Is it about the game?

EpoRW2PePp4

Or these are the games you can see the best fights at? :D

next week, Partizan Belgrade vs Crvena Zvezda Belgrade, if you think this what happened in Italy is something, you should really come see this game :D

This is the firework xD

F4dJ6Cx7pa4

RoyBatty
10-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Dago Wops go on the rampage in Napoli. Fortunately they show good taste and restraint and only buttslash a handful of dirty Scousers. :D

Italian police have admitted gangs of Napoli's hardcore Ultra fans went out hunting Liverpool supporters to attack in the city last night.

There were a number of incidents ahead of the club's Europa League match at the Stadio San Paolo tonight, which resulted in five English people - two of whom were stabbed - and one Italian being taken to hospital.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/liverpool-fans-attacked-in-naples-2112667.html